Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Scramble update 3

Team:
1.Vaporeon(Mermaid)
Must know Baton pass,acid armour, surf and ice beam Asap (will replace icebeam with blizzard if the arcade is the only place to get it)
Solo 6th gym and garchomp

2.Glaceon(Ice)
Only know ice/normal moves
Solo a gym

3.Flareon(Abused)
only special fire moves
Must solo every pikachu with frustration
Must solo flint

4.Jolteon(MeatHead)
Only physical moves
Can know 1 special electric move if he solos volkner
must defeat at least 4 E4 pokes (not including cynthia i guess)

5.Leafeon(Leaf)
Must learn new level up moves no matter what
Must Solo Wake

6.Espeon(Deoxys-A)
must know 1 physical move
Must switch out after using stab attack

-I returned jubilife city and switched abused into my first slot
-i check my map and decice to travel north, to the town of flowers
-Battled 2 galatic grunts(really, what are they wearing?) with dawn
-This man gives me a item for that battle
-YOU GOT THE FASION CASE
-i travel north though the ravaged path fighting some trainers with abused
-I find a item near the town
-YOU GOT THE TM09 (Bulletseed)
-i get to floaroma town, the town of flowers
-I enter the pokemon centre to heal and rest overnight

Team

Mermaid the vaporeon
Lv.17 rash
tackle
sand attack
tail whip
water gun

Abused the flareon
Lv.13 jolly
tackle
sand attack
tail whip
helping hand

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
duckberg take a Sewaddle.

Sewaddle is a fairly hard taskmaster & is very stubborn. Basically, the further you evolve it, the harder it will get for you. No restrictions as a Sewaddle...
Once it evolves into Swadloon, it starts to well...Hate you. It will stop learning any new moves, meaning what it learns as a Sewaddle, it must keep forever upon evolution.
Once it becomes a Leavanny, however, it becomes even more stubborn. Once it comes into battle, you cannot switch it out unless it either faints, or you win the battle. Even worse, it must lead the party into every battle where you do not have to solo that Trainer/Pokemon with another member (Except that Castle where Maractus must lead).
Name it DNTEVLVME!

Have fun...

I'm going to do a Ruby Scramble in honor of my 100th post. My Soulsilver Scramble is being ended due to time issues.
Rules:
1. Medium-Hard Difficulty but try to keep it fun.
2. 1 Starter plus 5 other Pokemon.
3. No repeating types whatsoever.
4. No limitations on Switching in or out.
5. Gym Leader/Rival solos are allowed but No E4 solos.
6. No "Must solo all".
7. No Restrictions on Items or Pokemon Centers
8. No "must solo 150 pokemon if fainted" or any variation of it.
9. Full Evolution must be possible before the E4.
I plan to use some Pokemon I don't normally train:

Pokemon so far:
1. Rocky the Aron by Hydrattler
Super Saiyan, you get an Aron.

This Aron is called Rocky, Rocky thinks he has the ability Rock Head, but he has Sturdy. So he must learn a recoil move ASAP and must use it at least once in every battle he's in. He must solo Wattson or Flannery to evolve once, he must then faint himself with his recoil move against a Gym Leader or May to evolve again. After evolving twice, he realizes he doesn't have Rock Head, so he doesn't have to use it every battle but he must still keep it. But just to prove hes a badass/idiot he must solo a pokemon in the E4 with his recoil move.

Recap

1.Rocky the Aron
2.Can't have Rock Head for an Ability
3.Must learn a recoil move ASAP and use it every battle he's in
4.Solo Wattson/Flannery to evolve
5.He must faint himself against a Gym Leader or May to evolve again
6.After 2nd evolution, he doesnt have to use his recoil move every battle
7.Solo a pokemon in the E4 with recoil move

Edited for Spelling and Grammar. (Better reference for me)

Thoughts: I like it, sounds like it will be a fun Pokemon to use, and not very restricted. Thanks Hydrattler!

2. NoGrass the Mudkip by waterwarrior
Super Saiyan, take NoGrass the Mudkip. It knows of his horrid weakness to Grass, and wants to stay away from them as much as possible. However, it wants to conquer its fear, so it needs to solo 10 Grass types to evolve into Marshtomp and 25 more to evolve into Swampert. However, after those solos, it can never fight a Grass type again, for fear it will get mauled because of the type disadvantage. It can never fight May's Grovyle/ Sceptile. It must solo Wattson, as he only cares about his weakness to Grass, and couldn't care less about the Electric type.

Thoughts: I really like this Pokemon, looks really fun. Thanks waterwarrior!

3. Boombox the Whismur by EndQuote
Saiyan, take a Whismur and name him Boombox.
This Whismur is perpetually exhausted (Probably because he lived in a cave filled with other, noisier Whismur)
He must keep himself awake by using only sound-based moves.
If he uses a non-sound-based move, he must be considered asleep and must switch out.

This all changes when Boombox learns both Rest and Sleep Talk. (Level 41 as a Whismur, 51 as a Loudred, and 55 as an Exploud)
Once he passes the aforementioned level, he can finally get some sleep!
He can now only directly attack through Sleep Talk.

He must solo three of Wallace's Pokémon.
Good luck!

Thoughts: Lots of Uproar. It seems more difficult than it looks, but who knows? Thanks for the Pokemon and the edit, EndQuote!

4. Wall the Duskull by Its_A_Random
SuperSaiyan, take a Duskull. This Duskull strives to be the best defensive tank you've ever had. So to help you out on its quest, it must know & keep Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, & Calm Mind. The last move is up to you. Being a tank, it must be able to prove its stalling technique, & to do this, it must solo one of the final three Gym Leaders, whichever one you pick, I don't care. No restrictions on evolution, name this thing Wall.

Have fun.

Thoughts: Only one direct damaging move may be tough, but it will challenge me, which I like. This should be interesting. Thanks IAR!

5. Cacnea, Seedot, or Lileep reserved by Tyranitarphantom

6. Sky the Swablu by TalkingLion
Your Swablu will be named Sky. It may evolve after learning Fly and soloing 2 of Winona's Pokemon. As an Altaria, it must learn Sunny Day and Flamethrower to help keep the weather sunny and warm. The last move must be Dragon Claw, and you must solo 2 of Wallace's Pokemon with Altaria.

Thoughts:A good challange, looks like it will be fun. Thanks for the Pokemon and the edit, TalkingLion!

All Reserved, thanks everyone.

Super saiyen, you get a aron

this aron is called Rocky, rocky thinks he has the ability rock head, but he has sturdy. so he must learn a recoil move asap and must use it at least once in every battle hes in. he must solo watson or flannery to evolve once, he must then faint himself with his recoil move against a gym leader/may to evolve again. after evolving twice, he relises he doesnt have rock head, so he doesnt have to use it every battle but he must still keep it. but just to prove hes a baddass/idiot he must solo a pokemon in the E4 with his recoil move.

Recap

1.Rocky the aron
2.cant have iron head for ability
3.must learn a recoil move asap and use it every battle hes in
4.solo watson/flannery to evolve
5.he must faint himself agaisnt gymleader/may to evolve again
6.after 2nd evolution he doesnt have to use his recoil move every battle
7.solo a pokemon in the E4 with recoil move

Super Saiyan, take NoGrass the Mudkip. It knows of his horrid weakness to Grass, and wants to stay away from them as much as possible. However, it wants to conquer its fear, so it needs to solo 10 Grass types to evolve into Marshtomp and 25 more to evolve into Swampert. However, after those solos, it can never fight a Grass type again, for fear it will get mauled because of the type disadvantage. It can never fight May's Grovyle/ Sceptile. It must solo Wattson, as he only cares about his weakness to Grass, and couldn't care less about the Electric type.

Saiyan, take a Whismur and name him Boombox.
This Whismur is perpetually exhausted (Probably because he lived in a cave filled with other, noisier Whismur)
He must keep himself awake by using only sound-based moves.
If he uses a non-sound-based move, he must be considered asleep and must switch out.

This all changes when Boombox learns both Rest and Sleep Talk. (Level 41 as a Whismur, 51 as a Loudred, and 55 as an Exploud)
Once he passes the aforementioned level, he can finally get some sleep!
He can now only directly attack through Sleep Talk.

He must solo three of Wallace's Pokémon.
Good luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Super Saiyan, take a Duskull. This Duskull strives to be the best defensive tank you've ever had. So to help you out on its quest, it must know & keep Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, & Calm Mind. The last move is up to you. Being a tank, it must be able to prove its stalling technique, & to do this, it must solo one of the final three Gym Leaders, whichever one you pick, I don't care. No restrictions on evolution, name this thing Wall.

Have fun.

@Super Saiyan, I changed the restrictions in my post.
1) Juan isn't even in Ruby, I was thinking of Emerald. Boombox is now soloing Wallace.
2) I had a change of heart and decided to be nicer. He now only has to solo three of Wallace's pokes.

Good luck!

Haven't posted here in a while, reserving a Swablu for Super Saiyan, editing now.

Your Swablu will be named Sky. It may evolve after learning Fly and soloing 2 of Winona's Pokemon. As an Altaria, it must learn Sunny Day and Flamethrower to help keep the weather sunny and warm. The last move must be Dragon Claw, and you must solo 3 of Wallace's Pokemon with Altaria.

Saiyan, take a Slugma and name it DR.PROTECT.
This Slugma is a national protector of Fire-types, and gets tired of it.
So, it must use Yawn against all fire types that it sees. That also means Slugma must switch in against all fire types to use Yawn.
After evolution, it thinks it has the effects of Shell Smash on, so it has to set up Reflect and Light Screen when it comes in , instead of Yawn. But it must keep Yawn.
After Reflect and Light Screen have been used 5 times in total, it thinks protecting isn't boring anymore, and can forget Yawn and not have to come in against all fire types.
It also has to have 1 attacking move at all times.
Have fun!

EDIT: ^Oh. Didn't see that.

In that case, I would like to start a EMERALD HARD SCRAMBLE
Rules
1. No trading.
2. 1 Starter plus 5 other Pokemon.
3. No repeating types whatsoever.
4. No limitations on Switching in or out.
5. No soloing X amount of Pokemon.
6. No restrictions on Pokemon Center and Poke Mart
7. All full evolutions by Winona.

Pokemon so far

ALL POKEMON GOTTEN

(Probable) MVP in order

Eve the Gardevoir

Restricted the Slaking

Chess the Swampart
Flapper the Crobat

Snail the Slugma

Skinned the Shedinja

WILL START IN 1-4 WEEKS

Thanks whoever gave me a scramblemon. Just need to fix some issues with challanges, and i'll be good to go!

Poke 1: Super Saiyan's Poke

Take Snail the Slugma, it's a little slow, so the only moves it may know are the first 4 attacks it knows when caught. Since it is slow it cannot evolve until Norman has been defeated and has solo'd 10 Trainers who have at least 2 Pokemon. When it evolves, it may replace 1 move at that point with any other move. Good Luck!

Thoughts: Well, this is what I get for posting too slow :D. This fits a Slugma well, and isn't too challanging. I APPROVE.

Poke 2: Hydrattler's Poke
Gamer40000, you get a nincada
this is a nincada that you can name what you want, it must evolve into both ninjask and a shedinja. you can pick which one to use

If you pick ninjask, name it booster
he must have Slash/swords dance/damaging attack/filler as a final moveset
he cant faint any pokemon unless it has at least +2speed (and +2attack when it learns swords dance)
if he doesnt do this (due to a crit or something) he must be switched out, you can switch him back in if you want though
must solo 1 gym leader and 2 pokemon of the E4

If you pick Shedinja, name it Skinned
he has to faint against every type super-effective to him
must solo 2 pokemon of a gym leader

Thoughts: I can't decide which is worse, a Ninjask which has to stall for 2 turns and somehow not die, or a Shedinja which has a terrible moveset in Gen 3. Due to my knowledge of Shedinja (and physical Shadow Ball @lvl38), Shedinja, I choose you!
PS. I am going to hate you after Slateport, because a paralyzed Shedinja is a dead Shedinja.
PPS. I am soloing Norman's Spinda and Linoone.

Poke 3: Treadshot A1's Poke

Gamer40000 gets a Ralts. Call it Eve.

It's a simple challenge, really. Have Eve lead your party at all times (excluding solos), and make sure Eve kills any and all Ralts/Kirlias/Gardevoirs that you encounter. You don't have to solo them, just land the finishing blow with Eve. Eve must solo the first two battles with Wally.

Oh, and since she's always leading your party, you are forbidden to use Leftovers/any other trash related item, and you can't check rubbish bins for items either.
Thoughts: Well, this is going to be fun. I edited the challange because I have to solo the first battle with Wally, because he has a Ralts.

Poke 4: It's A Random's Poke:

gamer40000, take a Zubat. In order to battle with it, it must hold a Cheri Berry, no exceptions. You may evolve it into Golbat, but it must solo Wattson, & you cannot evolve Golbat into Crobat until this is achieved. Name it Flapper.

Thoughts: This is going to be hell for me to evolve. Shame, because I used
Crobat in the past, and it was my MVP. Hope you are happy.

Poke 5: Sage Chow's Poke

Gamer40000, take a Mudkip named Chess.

Chess likes to plan his moves far ahead; to prove his strategy he can only complete a battle in 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64 turns. Turns are counted from the moment Chess enters battle. If he fails twice before Roxanne he cannot be used in the first gym. After that he must skip one trainer battle per failure. Each of these numbers also correspond with a chess related mission:

1: Check the King (solo a Seaking/Slaking/Kingdra etc)
2: Two sides (solo a double battle with Steven)
4: Directions to move a Bishop (obtain 4 moves of a different type)
8: Strike distance of a Rook (solo a gymtrainer in 8 turns)
16: Capture the chess pieces (solo a trainer for every piece)
32: Circle the board (solo a gymleader in 32 turns)
64: Number of tiles (obtain a final moveset of 64 PP*)

To evolve Chess has to execute special chess related manouvers:
- Promotion: Evolve to Marshtromp when another scramble 'mon evolves to its final stage.
- Castling: Evolve to Swampert when you catch a 'King' (Seaking, Slaking) and make it switch positions with Chess during a double battle.

Have Fun!

Thoughts: A Mudkip that can't evolve until level 40ish? Sign me up! Looks like a tedious challange, but hey, it'll be worth it when I solo Flannery in 32 turns!
PS. The Exp. Share is Chess' best friend. =)

Poke 6:King Seperior's Poke
[a]Gamer, take Restricted the Slakoff. You have the following restrctions depending on it's evolutionary stage:

Slakoff: you must use a non-attacking move first against any Pokemon it battles against. Must solo your rival in Rustboro to evolve (the rival can be optionally battled there in-game unless I am mistaken). Must evolve ON Dewford island.

Vigoroth: may never run from battle. Must solo 5 trainers in Norman's Gym. I believe that Norman has a Vigiroth, so solo it. If not, solo 3 trainers in the flying Gym. Restricted may not evolve unless it lands the final blow on the Altaria at the flying gym.

Slaking: the first two sets of restrictions were easy :). As a Slaking, if you do not forgo STAB, you lose the right to use ANY AND ALL physical moves. All moves that Restricted can learn at this point are TM & HM moves. It must solo one poke in each of the E4 battles. OHKO Wally's Gardivoir in Victory Road.

Overall restrictions:
1. No Max Potions or Full Restores. Anything at Hyper Potion or weaker CAN be used though.
2. Must hold the Shell Bell.
3. Have fun :D

Thoughts: Probably going to be my MVP. Not that hard, but challanging enough.

@gamer40000, I see you already know.

@TalkingLion, EndQuote already told me to have Whismur solo 3 of Wallaces Pokemon. Do you want to have Swablu solo the other 2 instead of 3?

^Thanks TalkingLion!

@gamer40000, I'm going to reserve you a Slugma =)
I also like that you used my rules as a template.

Take Snail the Slugma, it's a little slow, so the only moves it may know are the first 4 attacks it knows when caught. Since it is slow it cannot evolve until Norman has been defeated and has solo'd 10 Trainers who have at least 2 Pokemon. When it evolves, it may replace 1 move at that point with any other move. Good Luck!

Oh and this wasn't a direct jab at you posting too slow, but it is a funny coincidence. Lol. Have fun!

Gamer40000, you get a nincada
this is a nincada that you can name what you want, it must evolve into both ninjask and a shedinja. you can pick which one to use

If you pick ninjask, name it booster
he must have Slash/swords dance/damaging attack/filler as a final moveset
he cant faint any pokemon unless it has at least +2speed (and +2attack when it learns swords dance)
if he doesnt do this (due to a crit or something) he must be switched out, you can switch him back in if you want though
must solo 1 gym leader and 2 pokemon of the E4

If you pick Shedinja, name it Skinned
he has to faint against every type super-effective to him
must solo 2 pokemon of a gym leader

@Gamer40000
you can switch only if the pokemon you switch to doesnt use any moves and you just switch back

Gamer40000 gets a Ralts. Call it Eve.

It's a simple challenge, really. Have Eve lead your party at all times (excluding solos), and make sure Eve kills any and all Ralts/Kirlias/Gardevoirs that you encounter. You don't have to solo them, just land the finishing blow with Eve. Eve must solo the final encounter with Wally, and one other encounter with him as well.

Oh, and since she's always leading your party, you are forbidden to use Leftovers/any other trash related item, and you can't check rubbish bins for items either.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
It returns!

gamer40000, take a Zubat. In order to battle with it, it must hold a Cheri Berry, no exceptions. You may evolve it into Golbat, but it must solo Wattson, & you cannot evolve Golbat into Crobat until this is achieved. Name it Flapper.

Have fun. (Don't complain, you ask for a Hard Scramble, this is what you get. Maybe you should've chosen Ninjask in the first place...)

Gamer40000, take a Mudkip named Chess.

Chess likes to plan his moves far ahead; to prove his strategy he can only complete a battle in 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64 turns. Turns are counted from the moment Chess enters battle. If he fails twice before Roxanne he cannot be used in the first gym. After that he must skip one trainer battle per failure. Each of these numbers also correspond with a chess related mission:

1: Check the King (solo a Seaking/Slaking/Kingdra etc)
2: Two sides (solo a double battle with Steven)
4: Directions to move a Bishop (obtain 4 moves of a different type)
8: Strike distance of a Rook (solo a gymtrainer in 8 turns)
16: Capture the chess pieces (solo a trainer for every piece)
32: Circle the board (solo a gymleader in 32 turns)
64: Number of tiles (obtain a final moveset of 64 PP*)

To evolve Chess has to execute special chess related manouvers:
- Promotion: Evolve to Marshtromp when another scramble 'mon evolves to its final stage.
- Castling: Evolve to Swampert when you catch a 'King' (Seaking, Slaking) and make it switch positions with Chess during a double battle.

Have Fun!

*For additional difficulty: Use this moveset to solo an E-4 member in 64 turns (you may choose to ignore items in this count so you can use PP to keep track of turns) Note that the four different move-types should only be obtained, instead of kept permanently.

SkyClaw, did not know the encounter rate was that low for Weedle, I figured it was higher because I see Weedles . Sorry :(

Also, I like the achievement thing you're doing

Reserving for Gamer's last poke!!

Gamer, take Restricted the Slakoff. You have the following restrctions depending on it's evolutionary stage:

Slakoff: you must use a non-attacking move first against any Pokemon it battles against. Must solo your rival in Rustboro to evolve (the rival can be optionally battled there in-game unless I am mistaken). Must evolve ON Dewford island.

Vigoroth: may never run from battle. Must solo 5 trainers in Norman's Gym. I believe that Norman has a Vigiroth, so solo it. If not, solo 3 trainers in the flying Gym. Restricted may not evolve unless it lands the final blow on the Altaria at the flying gym.

Slaking: the first two sets of restrictions were easy :). As a Slaking, if you do not forgo STAB, you lose the right to use ANY AND ALL physical moves. All moves that Restricted can learn at this point are TM & HM moves. It must solo one poke in each of the E4 battles. OHKO Wally's Gardivoir in Victory Road.

Overall restrictions:
1. No Max Potions or Full Restores. Anything at Hyper Potion or weaker CAN be used though.
2. Must hold the Shell Bell.
3. Have fun :D

I'd like to start a ridiculously hard FireRed Scramble Challange.

Rules:

No trading
No repeating types
No Flying-types
Be creative.
Keep it ridiculous, but I still need at least a snowball's chance in Hell of being able to do it.

@Gamer: ok, sure. But also solo two trainer in Victory Road please. >_>

Reserving a Hitmonlee for NeilKosugi. Will edit later....

Take Ramdom the Hitmonlee. Teach it Metronome ASAP. It can have only one attacking move at all times (Rolling Kick, Strength, or Rock Tomb). Maximize Metronome's PP ASAP. Once you teach it Metronome, it cannot use it's sole damaging move until Metronome is out of PP. Solo one Gym trainer in the last four gyms (in the last two gyms, they must be soloed with Metronome). Solo Blaine's Arcanine using only Metronome. Do the same with Geovanni's Nidoking and strongest Rhyhorn. Solo one E4 Pokemon with Metronome along with one of the champ's. Hitmonlee cannot run from battle except in Victory Road. If Metronome is ever out of PP, BACKTRACK, do not fly, back to the closest Pokecenter and heal. This restriction is not applied in Victory Road or the E4. Have fun :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)