Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving for 11wildy.

You have a huge Fighting type weakness. To compensate, take (fill in nickname here) the Ducklett.

It may evolve into Swanna only after you have defeated the Mistralton gym (it does not actually have to participate). In fact, it has no restrictions other than the evolution restriction whatsoever, except that it cannot fight against Marshall.

wildy, your final Pokemon will be a Sewaddle named The Best

As your team thus far appears to be somewhat diffucult to work with, Sewaddle has simple restrictions. As a Sewaddle, it must only use attacking moves. It must evolve at Level 20 and learn Protect, and as a Swadloon, it must always protect on the first turn of a battle, to scout out the opponent's moves. It has to solo Bianca OR Cheren once to be allowed to evolve into Leavanny. As a Leavanny, it has no restrictions until it learns Swords Dance. Once it learns Swords Dance, it must use it when it is sent out against anything that it doesn't have a Super Effective move on. Have it solo Shauntal

How in the world am I getting able to use that Audino well? :l
Most boring scramble team ever lol, apart from Leavanny.

Sandile: Only dark or ground as stab, 2 offensive and 2 status moves. Most solo Clay and Grimsley.
Purrloin: One TM move. Solo eight Gym Pokemon and four Elite Four Pokemon.
Audino: Must use Attract against every single pkoemon I battle, must use heal Pulse against every pokemon I battle that gets under 50% of their hp. Must have no attacking moves, can know Toxic.
Lillipup: Must know a rock move. Must solo route between Castelia and Nimbasa. Must solo 2 gym leaders and 4 E4 pokemon. Try to set up sandstorm for the E4 battles.
Ducklett: May evolve after Mistralton gym. Cannot battle against Marshall.
Sewaddle: As Sewaddle, it must only use offensive moves. As a Swadloon, use Protect on first turn. Solo Bianca or Cheren to evolve into Leavanny. Must learn Swords dance and use it when sent out against anything it doesn't have a super effective move on. Solo Shauntal.

The only actually fun pokemon seems Leavanny ;x Also Swanna seems easy to use.
HOW AM I ABLE TO KILL ANYTHING WITH THAT AUDINO REQUIREMENT

Swanna not being used against Marshal is a moot point: During E4, Leavanny solos Shauntal and Krookodile solos Grimsley. Caitlin and Marshal have between themselves eight Pokemon combined; Liepard must solo four of them, and Stoutland must solo the other four. Of course I'm assuming that by "E4" you mean to not take into account the battles in the throne room of N's castle. Also, pick your starter Pokemon wisely; this determines not only the rivals' teams, but also what monkey the Striaton Gym Leader you face uses, but the latter essentially doesn't matter to Lillipup or Purrloin.

Sorry shinyskarmory, waterwarrior had already reserved me one. Triforce is accepted! Will start later, will post updates on this thread.
EDIT: gamer40000, I have decided to use just one move each time I switch in. It was pretty hard to begin with, imo.
EDIT2: haha, no problemo waterwarrior.

Triforce is accepted! Will start later, will post updates on this thread.
Ugh, I'm always forgetting restriction these days... I meant to put in that Triforce must always be in the top 3 in terms of level on your team. Do you mind the late restriction, because it isn't mandated saying as I forgot to add it before you accepted it.

Colosseum Chapter 5 is up! Now featuring more Memebase!

Also, Dakim is a dick, and ever since I first played Colosseum in '05 I've hated him and his GODDAMN ENTEI.

Shinyskarmory, I really do love your updates, it's amazing how funny you can make them with so little words.

And damn, you have an ACTUAL cliffhanger, unlike my anti-cliffhanger a chapter ago XD.

If you lot are wondering when my update is coming... errrr... I dunno... I kind of got into RNGing and now I'm EVing training my perfect IV'd Scizor. Well, I will get back to it eventually in any case.

How in the world am I getting able to use that Audino well? :l
Most boring scramble team ever lol, apart from Leavanny.

Sandile: Only dark or ground as stab, 2 offensive and 2 status moves. Most solo Clay and Grimsley.
Purrloin: One TM move. Solo eight Gym Pokemon and four Elite Four Pokemon.
Audino: Must use Attract against every single pkoemon I battle, must use heal Pulse against every pokemon I battle that gets under 50% of their hp. Must have no attacking moves, can know Toxic.
Lillipup: Must know a rock move. Must solo route between Castelia and Nimbasa. Must solo 2 gym leaders and 4 E4 pokemon. Try to set up sandstorm for the E4 battles.
Ducklett: May evolve after Mistralton gym. Cannot battle against Marshall.
Sewaddle: As Sewaddle, it must only use offensive moves. As a Swadloon, use Protect on first turn. Solo Bianca or Cheren to evolve into Leavanny. Must learn Swords dance and use it when sent out against anything it doesn't have a super effective move on. Solo Shauntal.

The only actually fun pokemon seems Leavanny ;x Also Swanna seems easy to use.
HOW AM I ABLE TO KILL ANYTHING WITH THAT AUDINO REQUIREMENT
Use Substitute/Toxic/healing item. I said Toxic for a reason. Also use Exp.Share. (Good luck soloing Ghetis)

Shinyskarmory, I really do love your updates, it's amazing how funny you can make them with so little words.

And damn, you have an ACTUAL cliffhanger, unlike my anti-cliffhanger a chapter ago XD.

If you lot are wondering when my update is coming... errrr... I dunno... I kind of got into RNGing and now I'm EVing training my perfect IV'd Scizor. Well, I will get back to it eventually in any case.
Thank you!

Next update might not be for a bit though, relatives showed up for Thanksgiving and I've just caught up with where I am in the game, so until I get another chance to play the game there will be no updates. Sorry.

(I realize this drags out the cliffhanger even more, but sorry.)

I will give you a team update though. It's going up at the bottom of the update.

Hey I also want a Colosseum Scramble! Rules: I must have one of Espeon and Umbreon, and must have 3 total Pokemon by the time I get to Mirror B.

Reserving for Talking Lion.

Talking Lion, take a Slugma and name it DR.PROTECT.
This Slugma is a national protector of Fire-types, and gets tired of it.
So, it must use Yawn against all fire types that it sees. That also means Slugma must switch in against all fire types to use Yawn.
After evolution, it thinks it has the effects of Shell Smash on, so it has to set up Reflect and Light Screen when it comes in , instead of Yawn. But it must keep Yawn.
After Reflect and Light Screen have been used 5 times in total, it thinks protecting isn't boring anymore, and can forget Yawn and not have to come in against all fire types.
It also has to have 1 attacking move at all times.
Have fun!

Finally got to give this one out.

Lion, take an Umbreon called ShdwPppt. Have it KO (I.e. land the finishing blow) on 3 shadow Pokemon, and also it must solo the female Cipher Admin (her name eludes me right now, she's the one who flees using a train, and at first appears as a model/singer) by which I mean Umbreon is the only one of your Pokemon allowed to use any offensive moves during that battle.

@TalkingLion: You get Unicorn the Bayleef! This Bayleef believes that it is truly a unicorn, and to play along with it, it must never be overcome with the power of darkness. When it enters Hyper Mode, you just call it out as soon as possible. In order to terminate evil, it must solo Mirror B.'s Sudowoodo. If you need to capture it, Unicorn is the only one allowed to deal ANY form of damage to it. Whenever attacking a non-Shadow Pokemon, it must use a status move first. Moves like PoisonPowder are allowed. Whenever attacking a Shadow Pokemon, only attacking moves are allowed. It must be the first Pokemon you purify and in order to spread the light, it must know and keep Light Screen forever.

Lion, take NoHAX the Espeon. no restrictions except for the one where it must kill any Pokemon that CHs one of yours or gets excessive HAX against you (you may decide what excessive HAX is, but do not be a ****************** about it)

Reserving the Gligar for TalkingLion. Will edit in the morning.

I'll be nice because you weren't evil to me in previous scrambles. You get Grounded the Gligar. Gligar's wings mysteriously do not allow it to fly, so it may never use Flying type moves. To replace them, give it at least one Poison type move. Grounded also has hope that evolving into Gliscor will help him learn to fly again, so he must:

Always be in the front of your party when it's night IRL
Always hold a Razor Fang

That is all.

Reserved for TalkingLion. Will edit in the morning.

Talking lion, you get Delibird, name it Santa. Other than the fact the it may only know present, it must also be called on the first turn it is switched in every battle, because all the kids in orre want gifts.

Okay I will be posting my SoulSilver Scramble here. Everyone gave me fun challenges, I will enjoy this immensely.

The Team:

Starter the Cyndaquil
-No Double Battles
-No switching out
-Always under the effect of taunt
-Solo Falkner or Bugsy
-Solo Morty or Pryce
-Solo all Team Rocket Executives in the Radio Tower
-Solo Brock or Misty
-Solo Blaine or Blue
(Super Saiyan)

I’mADoctor the Hoothoot
-Moveset must be Hypnosis/Air slash/Extrasensory/Roost
-Solo Chuck to evolve
-Solo 1 Elite 4 member the first time, and a different one the second time
-Can never be the lowest level in the party
(King Serperior)

DUMBO the Onix
-Final moveset of Rock Polish/Harden/Sandstorm/Any move with <7 characters
-Uses one of Rock Polish/Harden/Sandstorm every time it goes into battle
-Cannot go into battle against yellow pokemon
- Solo Jasmine’s Steelix to evolve, and must use all of Rock Polish, Harden and Sandstorm.
-After evolution, replace Sandstorm with a special move
-Solo Lance, and must use all of Rock Polish, Harden and Sandstorm.
(gamer40000)

Triforce the Heracross
-Can only learn Tough, Smart or Beauty moves
-Solo 25 flying types to be used against a gym leader
-Solo Morty
-Must be in top 3 in terms of level
(waterwarrior)

Titan the Scyther
-Must be the first Scyther I catch
-Can only have 1 physical move, which must be <75 BP
-Must choose one of the following 3 restrictions:
1) Survive 10 super effective attacks, from pokemon no less than 5 levels below it, to evolve, but must include STAB and Technician boosts in the BP restriction
2) Survive 20 super effective attacks, and survive 2 SE attacks in a row without healing to evolve, but must include Technician boosts in the BP restriction (STAB is not included)
3) Survive 30 super effective attacks, and 3 SE attacks in a row without healing to evolve, and neither STAB nor Technician boosts are included in the BP restriction.
(Treadshot A1)

Thirsty the Miltank
-Must always know Milk Drink
-Must use Milk Drink every time it falls below 50% HP
-To use in the E4, solo any gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as that leader has pokemon.
(Jimera0)

Chapter 1: The Challange Begins
Woo, new challange!!! Yeah, let’s go!... Oh right, annoyingly long intro first. Blah blah blah yes Professor Oak I am a boy blah blah my name is Prof blah blah blah etc. Oh, he turned me into a midget? Oak, why you gotta be such a jerk? Walk outside, bumb into Lyra and her Marill for no apparent reason. I mena seriously, what’s the point of this bit, she doesn’t even say anything???? Oh hello there, suspicious red-haired guy! Why are you staring at the lab? Meh whatever, I’ll go get my first pokemon!!!! Oh hi Professor Elm, blah blah blah you want me to take a pokemon? Oh sure!!! Welcome to my team, Starter! Blah blah, you want me to get an egg for you? …Fine you lazy bastard. Right now it’s great that everyone calls me Prof, including Elm and my own mother. I feel so special.

Oh hi there, surprisingly athletic old guy! Oh, it’s because of your magical shoes? GIVE ME SOME. 1 long walk later… (seriously, I hate this route) Oh hi Mr Pokemon! Hi Professor Oak! I hear you two need to give me items important to this game’s plotline! --> GET EGG. --> GET POKEDEX. *ring ring* Oh no Elm, there’s a disaster at the lab? I wonder what it could be?!!.. Oh hi, suspicious red-haired guy! You want to battle? Starter, DEMOLISH HIM. *proceeds to do so*… What’s that Elm, someone stole a pokemon? It was a Totodile? Hmm… THAT GINGER MUST DIE.

Oh hi Lyra, you want to show me how to catch a pokemon? I’M NOT A DUMBASS YOU STUPID BITCH. Whatevah, she gave me some pokeballs so okay. I’mADoctor catch! *training* wow Hoothoots are slow to level-up, but hypnosis is awesome :D *finish training* now die trainers!!! Die Joey! Die Top Percent! Die Bug Catchers! EVERYBODY DIE!!!!!! …ahem. Ooh! Violet city! --> CHALLENGE GYM. Oh I have to beat the elder sage in sprout tower? FUUUUUUUUUUU okay. Starter and I’mADoctor absoloutely destroyed the sages. But wait! That redhead’s here!!!! DIE!!!!..What, you ran away???!!! COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!!!!...Oh yeah, the elder. Eeeeeeeaaaaaassssyyyyyyy, Bellsprout is the worst pokemon in the world, not even kidding. Now for the real challenge- soloing Falkner with Starter.

Well his Pidgey was a breeze (har har har), I 2HKO’d him with ember. Now for the Pidgeotto. I ember, but he outspeeds with a tackle. We repeat this twice before I have to heal up- he hits me with a gust. He roosts, I ember. Then he goes on a seemingly endless roost spam. My only hope seems to be either a crit or a burn. Neither happens. Instead, I get him into the red before healing up with a potion, while he tackles. Expecting a roost, I attack again. But Falkner slips up. He attacks, and I ember for the win! Zephyr Badge get, and Starter’s first solo is complete! In hindsight, if I had levelled up Started g=just once more beofre the battle, I would have got quick attack, which would have made this much easier. Also I get roost… But I’mADoctor can wait. I plan on teaching this to Titan later on, and Hoothoot learns it naturally anyway. Next I get an egg from elm and a meeting with a mysterious Kimono girl, but who cares, Chapter 1 End!

Pokemon on team: 2
Gym badges: 1
Blackouts: 0

(Pokemon ranked from MVP to LVP)

Starter the Cyndaquil
Lvl 13
-Ember
-Leer
-Smokescreen
-Quick Attack
Solo Falkner or Bugsy (COMPLETE)
Solo Morty or Pryce (INCOMPLETE)
Solo all Rocket Executives in the Radio Tower (INCOMPLETE)
Solo Brock or Misty (IMCOMPLETE)
Solo Blaine or Blue (INCOMPLETE)

This guy didn't see as much use as I'mADoctor this chapter, but he more than made up for it through sheer power. He is fast, powerful and decently bulky, and right now his STAB is amazing. I see Starter as being one of my MVPs this runthrough.

I’mADoctor the Hoothoot
Lvl 14
-Peck
-Uproar
-Growl
-Hypnosis
Solo Chuck (INCOMPLETE)
Solo and E4 member the first time (INCOMPLETE)
Solo a different E4 member the second time (INCOMPLETE)

Sadly, right now I'mADoctor is pretty underwhelming in power (although I haven't used Uproar much just yet), and her defense stat is pretty much the same as Starter's. Later on, I'm sure she'll be much better with that great special defense stat, but right now she's just going to have to cope. Hypnosis is absolutely fantastic though, so it's really not all that bad.

Chapter 2: Squishing Bugs
So continuing on, I discover this crazy tree that wiggled when I touched it! WTF what could it be??? Also I visited the Ruins of Alph where I solved the Kabuto puzzle and got attacked by approximately 1000 Unown. Then on my first battle on route 32, Starter evolved into Quilava!!!!! Wooooooo heck yeah!!!!... No random man, I do not want to spend a million dollars on some Slowpoketail. I am not interested in some animal’s appendage… Oh there’s a boulder here? I’ll just use rock sma- oh wait I don’t have an HM slave. Went and caught a Rattata, named it SLAVE. Welcome to the team! (I’ll never use you) Anyway, better go visit Union Cave!!... Wow this place is annoying, so many zubats and geodudes… Heck yeah an Onix!!!! Welcome to the team, DUMBO!! Now I don’t want to be sexist or anything, but it’s a female… just putting that out there….

Whoah, I’m just walking along, when the egg hatches into *gasp* a Togepi! How surprising!! I’ll call you Sunny. I think I’ll show this little guy to Elm and collect my everstone, thankyou very much. *does so* … Wow DUMBO is weak. At level 8, she can only 3HKO level 3 Hoothoots -.- . Also I guess a list of all the pokemon she can’t fight is in order. These are all the yellow pokemon in gen 4, according to the Pokedex:

Kakuna, Beedrill, Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Ninetales, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Ponyta, Rapidash, Drowzee, Ypno, Exeggutor, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Zapdos, Moltres, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Pichu, Ampharos, Sunkern, Sunflora, Girafarig, Dunsparce, Shuckle, Elekid, Raikou, Beautifly, Pelipper, Ninjask, Makuhita, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Numel, Lunatone, Jirachi, Mothim, Combee, Vespiquen, Chingling, Electivire, Uxie, Cresselia.

There are far too many electric, fire and bug types on that list… Oh, now DUMBO wants to learn rock throw? Meh, it’s only the final moveset I have to stick to. I’ll add moves as I get access to them, but until then I guess I’ll have whatever I like form the level-up movepool… Okay I’m out of that cave and at Azalea town!!! What’s that, criminal guy? You’re from the criminal organisation Team Rocket?? And you’re beating up some random guy??? Whatever, makes sense I guess… What’s that Kurt, you’re gonna beat up the bad guys all by yourself?? Ok then, I’ll just be on my w- OH RIGHT, NECESSARY PLOT DETAILS. Woohooo, down into some damp old well!! What Kurt, you’re paralysed from falling? No problem, I’ll just kill Team rocket for you… Hey, you’re cutting off Slowpoke’s tails?? That’s animal cruelty you monsters!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!! Oh Kurt, you’re okay now? Your back’s all better you say?? YOU WERE BLUFFING, YOU DICK. At least now all the slowpoke are back… But some guy gives all the credit to Kurt. Typical… Now it’s time to crush Bugsy!!!!! Oh and I accidentally sent Starter into the double battle in the gym, but I switched him out straight away... I'm not gonna count this as a restriction fail. Anyway, onto the main battle, VS Bugsy!! I lead with I’mADoctor. His Scyther uses Leer, while I peck for about 1/6 damage. He then leers again, and I go for a hypnosis… but I misclick and hit uproar, doing pitiful damage!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! Then he smashes my bird with a technician-boosted quick attack, leaving me with a small amount of health, and I uproar again, bringing him into the yellow and activating his Sitrus berry. Then, as expected, he KOs me with a quick attack. I send in DUMBO. He stupidly leers, and I use rock throw for the kill. He sends in Metapod. Sadly for me, rock throw misses about six times in a row, but he does basically no damage at all and I 2HKO him. Then he sends out Kakuna, and I made the stupid mistake of keeping DUMBO in. She’s not allowed to fight yellow pokemon, silly me!! Well I had forgot this at the time so I 2HKO him, while he poisons me with poison sting, but it doesn’t matter because I won!!!!!! Hive badge get!!!! But crap, DUMBO went up a level, leaving I’mADoctor a level below everyone else! Well that’s another requirement failed. I guess I’m going to have to put some counter on here somewhere… Anyway I’ll grind her in Slowpoke Well until she is even with the rest of the team… Well now that that is done, its Chapter 2 over!!

Pokemon on team: 3
Badges: 2
Times failed a restriction: 2 (I am the worst scrambler ever…)

Starter the Quilava
Lvl 17
-Ember
-Leer
-Smokescreen
-Quick Attack

After evolution, Starter is still a beast. He OHKOs basically anything the game can throw at him. Just amazing.

DUMBO the Onix
Lvl 17
-Harden
-Tackle
-Rock Throw
-Screech

Solo Jasmine’s Steelix (INCOMPLETE)
Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

Well I said she was pretty weak at the start, but that all changed when she got rock throw. She absolutely destroyed Bugsy, even if I cheated a bit… Anyway she turns into a defensive beast when she gets a harden in, able to take any physical attack at all, including Bellsprout vine whips. Also she’s my best bet against other rock types- I just spam screech. All in all, pretty solid (har har har).

I’mADoctor the Hoothoot
Lvl 17
-Uproar
-Reflect
-Peck
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (INCOMPLETE)

Oh my god, where do I begin… Well I’mADoctor is just completely overshadowed by the other guys. She’s pretty weak offensively, and she’s in conflict- her most powerful attack (Uproar) locks her in, which was terrible against Bugsy, and it also stops her from using her most useful move- Hypnosis, meaning I have to rely on frigging Peck. Very disappointing.

Chapter 3: The Most Annoying Pokemon In The World
Okay, so I'm walking out to Ilex Forest, when that redhead shows up!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! Go I'mADoctor, kill him!!! Well, my bird made short work of his gastly with peck, before taking his zubat down to about half health. Then he confuses me with supersonic, so I switch to DUMBO and OHKO with Rock throw. (I forgot to use harden. Challenge fail #3) Now its time for his croconaw. I send in I'mADoctor, healing up as he uses scary face. I go for the reflect, and he repeats. I then use uproar, doing little damage, and he uses scary face AGAIN. Then we both take turns using uproar and water gun respectively, until he KOs me with a bite. Seeing that his croconaw is low on health, I send in Starter. I use quick attack as he uses scary face, which is repeated for a turn. Then, with blazing speed and bypassing all the drops, my glorious Starter KOs with a final quick attack. TAKE THAT!!!!!!!

Okay so I head into Ilex Forest and I have to do this annoying Farfetch'd puzzle?? How riveting. At least I got cut for my trouble... Whoah, is that guy ramming that tree with his head??? EXTREME!!!!!!! Hey dude, you MUST teach that to my pokemon. Okay so I did that, Starter and DUMBO now know Headbutt. Now its time to... CATCH THAT POKEMON!!!! Better start looking for a heracross.... Gah, I keep OHKOing them before I can catch them!!! Eventually I manage to get one... with a bold nature :/ Better keep looking.... *1,000,000 years later* YES, a heracross that doesn't have a terrible nature!!! Welcome to the team, Triforce!!.. Better teach you Headbutt and Rock Tomb (fun fact- it's the only move that Triforce is allowed to use, which I have access to before Morty, which will actually hit ghost types) and start grindin'... Oh Arceus, he can only just 2HKO weedles, and rock tomb misses so much T.T (much grinding later) Welp, its about time for you to start killing birds, Triforce. Kill those Spearows!!!... Whoah, you have suddenly transformed into a force of destruction. Triforce outspends and OHKOs every single one of them, and even if it misses, he still takes less than 1/3rd of his HP from STAB, x4 effective Pecks.What a beast... Well now his 25 flying type solos are complete, its time for a bit moar grinding. To Slowpoke Well!!! ....okay, it took forever but now Triforce is at the same level as the rest of the team, so onwards to Goldenrod City!!

Oh, a Kimono Girl. You need help getting out of the forest? You must be a retard, its just over there. See, even DUMBO knows the way out. "Oh, what a smart pokemon!" Uhh, not really, only when compared to you... Oh hai Lyra, so these are your grandparents, who happen to also be the Daycare Couple?? Oh, they think I'm your boyfriend?? Well, heh heh, I guess you could say that, old lady >:D So Lyra, wanna give me your number? You sure can trust me with it. Oh, these old people want to give me their numbers too?... Well that turned into an awkward situation pretty quickly.... HECK YEAH, GOLDENROD CITY!!!!!! Time to buy one particular TM... and save it for later. Now time for some GAMBLING!!!!.. Whatever, there's time for that later. Oh hey there Lyra, you have a present for me?? Well, well, what a coincidence, I have one for y- Oh okay, just run away then. I guess you don't want my special surprise.... Wooooooo pictures woooooooooo!!!!!!!..... OK lady, you won't give me a watering can because it's too dangerous... right.... Oh hey random man, wanna give me a bike?? HECK YEAH!!!!! Now to get the radio card for the pokegear. *does so* Okay, now it's time to crush the hardest trainer in the game... WHITNEY!!!! I start with DUMBO... Yeah, this should be easy. I start with a harden, while her clefairy uses doubleslap, doing a total of... 1 HP per hit. I use rock throw, doing about 1/4 of the clefairy's HP, while it uses Mimic... as if that's going to help it. I miss with a rock throw, while it uses metronome, resulting in...a gras knot, OHKOing DUMBO. FML. I send in Triforce as heal fodder. I heal up DUMBO, and she uses Doubleslap and Defense Curl (via metronome). I then resolve to do as much damage as possible with Triforce. Headbutt does good damage, while flinching the clefairy. As expected, I then KO with Headbutt. As she sends in her Miltank, I send in DUMBO. She hits me with a stomp, and I use harden. Then I go on a Screech spam, to boost my chances of easily KOing this thing. She keeps on using Stomp, doing laughable damage. When finally she is at -6, I heal with a potion. Next turn, she gets a crit stomp, also flinching me. Then, even with all her drops, rock throw still only does about 50%. Holy crap. She stomps again, and I rock throw, leaving Miltank with just 1-2 HP remaining. Then.. she uses a super potion -.- Before I can KO with a rock throw, she flinches me with a Stomp. STOP DELAYING THE INEVITABLE!!!! She realises this is true, and Miltank goes for a final, valiant stomp, before being crushed under a pile of huge rocks. YES, I WIN!!!! Now hand over that badge, Whitney. Oh, you're a sore loser?? WHATEVER BITCH, I'LL JUST WAIT FOR YOU TO STOP CRYING... Okay now, the badge??? YES, PLAIN BAGDE GET!!!!!!!! Also.... Chapter 3 end!!!

Pokemon on team: 4
Badges: 3
Times failed a restriction: 3 (omfg)

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 20
-Headbutt
-Leer
-Fury Attack
-Rock Tomb

Solo 25 flying types (25/25)
Solo Morty (INCOMPLETE)

Triforce is the newest addition to the team, and he's absolutely monstrous. He can OHKO almost anything, with just the two moves he can use (headbutt and rock tomb). It took so long to get him, but he's awesome and completely worth it.

Starter the Quilava
Lvl 19
-Ember
-Leer
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack

Starter is still as awesome as ever, being able to OHKO so much stuff... Even though he's been overtaken by Triforce for now, he remains really solid and reliable to fall back on.

DUMBO the Onix
Lvl 19
-Harden
-Headbutt
-Rock Throw
-Screech

Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

He didn't get that much use this chapter, but he really shined when he did. He dominated Whitney's most fearsome pokemon, and is still a defensive check to almost anything.

I'mADoctor the Hoothoot
Lvl 20
-Uproar
-Reflect
-Peck
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (INCOMPLETE)

I'mADoctor was honestly a bit better this chapter, because she's getting to a high enough level to easily KO more pokemon. She's still got a long way to go though, and I really hope she doesn't end up being useless :(

Chapter 4: Bug Warrior VS Ghost Master
Okay so after I beat Whitney, I went to the game corner and played some more. Eventually, I got enough coins to buy a Wide Lens, which should prove useful in several of my future challanges. Then I went to the flower shop, and the lady there FINALLY gave me a… Squirtbottle? Sounds dirty >:D Okay, now to 'squirt' that tree!!! Wait, what? You want me to deliver your mail to your friend, random guy? Okay, I guess. GO GO SIDEQUEST!!! … Okay now that's done, I can go explore the National Park!!!.. Huh, the Bug Catching Contest isn't on today… I guess I'll just see what I can see… Oh hey a TM for Dig!!! I'll teach this to DUMBO - she needs a move with <7 characters.

Ok, now the Contest is on today, time to catch me a POGEYMAN!!!!…. Scyther is so hard to find. I've seen two Pinsir and hundreds of Butterfree and Beedrill, but no mantises :( …. YES FINALLY!!!!! And it's a female. Welp, there goes my chances of gender balance in my team. Welcome, to the team Titan!!! Oh, and you won the Bug Catching Contest for me?? Sweet!! Now to check your ability…. It's Swarm :/ Pretty disappointed here. I was fairly sure that she would be able to tank enough Super Effective hits to make full use of the restriction, but oh well. At least she has an Impish nature, so those tanks should be a bit easier. Well, better get on with it… Gah, why can't I find a SINGLE pidgey?? Seriously???!!! 15% encounter rate looks more like 5%… Ah, here's one… Gust did next to no damage. This should be easy :D *it was* … Okay, it took an hour, but Titan has finally tanked 20 super effective hits, including 2 hits in a row, earning the right to evolve (although that is impossible just now) That was actually easier than I anticipated. Now to go back to Goldenrod City to get a certain TM... Well it took ANOTHER hour, but finally I won Swords Dance at the Game Corner! Now Titan will be awesome. Now onwards to Ecruteak City!!

Ooh, its that wiggly tree again!! Imma squirt it with my squirtbottle!! Heh heh… What its actually a Sudowoodo?? DIE DIE DIE!!!!!… Okay done. TO ECRUTEAK!!!! Oh, I forgot to make DUMBO use harden against the twins on route 37. DERP…. Yay, I'm at Ecruteak City!!! FINALLY. Oh hai Bill, you made the pokemon storage system? Nice, got any more useless and boring facts? No? GOOD…. Oh no, that Kimono Girl is being attacked by a Team Rocket grunt!! HE MUST DIE!!! Titan, murder him!!! *does so* Well, that felt good. I also got Surf out of it too, double bonus!!… Ooh, Burned Tower!! Better check it out… HOLEY MOLEY, LEGENDARY POKEMON!!! Oh hai Eusine, you will never catch Suicune you loser. Hi Morty, Triforce would like to kill you. Not now? Okay, I guess we can wait. But that redheaded loser is here too!! --> MUST DESTROY.

I start with I'mADoctor, while he leads with Gastly. He uses confuse ray, and I smash him with a Confusion, getting him into the yellow. Then he sends in Magnemite, that accursed switcher!! I send in DUMBO to help, while he fails with a Thundershock. I use harden, and Magnemite misses with Supersonic. DUMBO then uses dig, getting a critical hit and an easy OHKO. He sends in Croconaw, and I send in Titan. I get up a Swords Dance, while Croconaw misses with Ice Fang. Titan smashes the scaly bastard with a Wing Attack, getting it into the yellow, and he uses Scary Face, lowering Titan's speed. Then foolishly, he uses scary face again, and Titan KOs with Wing Attack. Infuriated, he sends in Zubat, and I respond by sending I'mADoctor back in. I miss with Hypnosis, but he hits with Supersonic. I'mADoctor remains undeterred, using Confusion, knocking it to about half HP, and Zubat retaliates with Wing Attack. Then, I'mADoctor crushes the bat with Confusion. Then the redhead sends in Gastly, for a final rematch against I'mADoctor. He uses mean look, and I'mADoctor hits herself in confusion. Then Gastly decides it has had enough… and commits suicide with Curse. Prof wins AGAIN!!

Whoah, its the legendary pokemon, Raikou, Entei and Suicune!! Hey, don't run away!! I'm nice, honest!! Oh well. Next, I have to solo Morty with Triforce, as per restrictions. My team is a little under levelled right now, so I'll just grind a bit in the Burned Tower first… Oh nice, DUMBO just learned Sandstorm!! Only one move to go now…. Okay now to challenge the gym!… Okay, fighting the trainers in the gym makes it clear that I need to grind more…. Okay NOW to challenge Morty!

Morty leads with Gastly, and Triforce comes out for his solo. I use Rock Tomb, getting it to the low yellow, while he uses Spite. This could be a problem with Rock Tomb's low PP. I then KO with rock tomb. He sends in Haunter. Triforce misses with rock tomb, despite the Wide Lens I gave him, while Haunter uses Curse. I really don't want this, so I switch to I'mADoctor as heal fodder, absorbing his hypnosis with Insomnia. Haunter foolishly uses Curse again, KOing itself as I heal Triforce. He sends in Gengar, and I send in Triforce. He uses Shadow Ball, doing over half HP to Triforce,while I use rock tomb for little damage. Seeing that Gengar is far too powerful and fast, and Triforce will be unable to KO this thing with only 2 PP remaining, I soft reset to grind more…. Ooh, while out grinding, I caught Thirsty the Miltank!! Welcome to the team!! I'll just grind you a bit… Ah screw it, I'll do that later. Imma train Triforce now!!…. Okay I think he'll do okay now, let's see how it goes…

Triforce uses rock tomb on his Gastly, while he uses lick, doing pathetic damage. Then he uses… a hyper potion. I bring it back down into the red with rock tomb. Next turn, I get the KO and he sends in Haunter. Rock tomb brings him into the yellow, while he uses hypnosis, putting Triforce to sleep. I use an awakening, and he tries to use Dream Eater but fails. I KO with rock tomb, and he sends in Gengar. He uses hypnosis, ruining my turn. I send in I'mADoctor as heal fodder, and he uses… Mean Look. Soft reset time!!

I rock tomb his vastly, and he uses spite. Goddamnit… He uses hyper potion, I use rock tomb again. Then I KO with rock tomb. He send in Haunter, and I OHKO it thanks to a crit. He sends in Gengar, missing with Hypnisi while I use rock tomb and lower his speed. I then rock tomb again, getting a crit, but he restores some health with sitrus berry, and he misses hypnosis again. I use an ether (I was at 0 PP!), and he uses mean look. I use rock tomb, barely missing the KO, and he misses hypnosis AGAIN. Then…. I Rock Tomb for the KO!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Then he sends in Haunter. I use rock tomb (of course) bringing it to about 50% HP, and it uses Mean Look. Then, in a glorious moment….. I KO with Rock Tomb and win the battle!!! YES!!!! Fog Badge get!!!!

Pokemon on team: 6
Gym Badges: 4
Blackouts: 0 (Does Morty count? I dunno)
Times failed a restriction: 4 ( I suck T.T )

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 23
- Wing Attack
- Focus Energy
- Swords Dance
- Agility

Tank 20 super effective hits (COMPLETE)
Tank 2 super effective hits in a row (COMPLETE)

Titan may have only one attack, but its of decent power and, being a Scyther, she has great sped and power at her disposal. After a swords dance, nothing can stop her. She's also got pretty decent bulk, etc etc. She's awesome.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 27
- Headbutt
-Leer
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo 25 flying types (COMPLETE)
Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

He doesn't have any STAB moves just now, and he's a bit slow, .but still, his colossal attack stat and good bulk make up for that. Still amazing.

Starter the Quilava
Lvl 23
- Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack

Starter is still very fast and powerful, but enemies are getting a bit bulkier, and it's starting to show. Still, I don't expect him to be dead weight at any point. Pretty great.

DUMBO the Onix
Lvl 23
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Throw
-Sandstorm

Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO is getting weaker as his foes get stronger, but she's got a few tricks up his sleeve. Harden for incredible walling capacity, Sandstorm for better special defence and extra damage, and nearly perfect coverage make her pretty good. However, I reckon she'll drop a bit in usefulness after learning Rock Polish.

I'mADoctor the Hoothoot
Lvl 24
-Uproar
-Confusion
-Peck
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (INCOMPLETE)

Confusion was a huge bonus to I'mADoctor. She now has a fairly reliable move to use when her foes are asleep! Although in hindsight it probably would have been better to put it over Uproar instead of Reflect, as I almost never use that now. I bet she will be great after evolution.

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 15
-Stomp
-Defense Curl
-Bide
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (INCOMPLETE)

I haven't used her much yet, but already I can see she'll be a solid team member.

Chapter 5: The Doctor Is In The House
Okay, time to continue on with my challange! First thing's first, gotta train up Thirsty!… Hmm, I think I'll go back and teach her Headbutt, for the slightly higher power. Pretty pointless, but I've got time on my hands!…. Whoah its Entei!! Sweet!! WHAT, no don't run away!! Please??! Aww, never mind… Okay I'm done grinding Thirsty, now to continue!… Oh hai Baoba, you own the Safari Zone? Awesome, I'll probably never go there!… Aw, I have to give this Miltank approximately 100,000,000 oran berries if I want to buy Moomoo milk? BERRY POTS GO!!!! *one day later* Sweet, that Miltank is healthy again!! --> GET MILK. Oh, Thirsty wants to learn Body Slam? Well that makes getting Headbutt earlier pretty pointless…. Whoah, DUMBO is a pretty awesome mixed wall now- she can even tank x4 effective, STAB special attacks with Sandstorm up (read: poliwhirl's water gun). What a beast.

Oh cool, Olivine city!… Oh its that REDHEAD!!! What? You're calling me a wimp?? ME???? DIE DIE DIE!!! What, don't run away!! What a jerk. Oh, Jasmine's out, helping a sick pokemon in the Lighthouse? Better check it out!… Sweet, an elevator! This means I won't have to battle thousands of trainers to get to the top for once! Oh, there's Jasmine with an Ampharos… In a blocked off area. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Well I've decided that Titan really doesn't need Roost, so I'll teach it to I'mADoctor, over Uproar. Oh, now you want to learn Take Down too? Well, now she has roost to heal off the recoil, and it'll be her strongest move for a few levels, she can have it over peck…. What Jasmine, you want me to go to Cianwood City to get medicine to save Amphy? Sure, I guess. However, I need a Surf slave! I guess i could use Thirsty, but I have a planned move set for her and Surf's not on it. Since the Move Deleter is in Blackthorn city at the very end of the game, I'll catch a Krabby! Welcome to the team, Mr. Krabs!

Ooh, female swimmers! Oh don't worry ladies, there's nothing to be scared of… Wait no, why are you attacking me with you're pokemon? "Go away, creep!" Nevermind, I guess it's just the game's coding which makes them run away…. Hmm, on second thoughts, I will probably need a Fly slave too, as I'mADoctor isn't allowed to learn it. So I go back and catch Wingz the Pidgey!… Whoah, DUMBO just tanked a Water Pulse from a Seaking. O_O awesome… MOTHER!! Y U HAV TO CALL ME EVERY 5 MINUTES?? Ah who cares, she'll give me awesome items. Worth it. Oh sweet, I'm at Cianwood city!… Whoah, it's Suicune again!! No, why do you keep running away?? Oh hai Eusine, you want to battle? Okay, no problemo. Wow, I'mADoctor did really well this time, soloing 2/3rds of his team. Hmm, she still needs some grinding though, so I'll do some fishing… WHOOPS, I just levelled I'mADoctor, DUMBO, and Thirsty to level 28, meaning Trifroce's restriction is broken! Goddammit…. YES, I'mADoctor is at level 29, allowing her to learn Air Slash! I'll put it over confusion. This will be very useful in the upcoming battle…. Oh cool, Thirsty want to learn Zen Headbutt! Sure, I'm gonna say goodbye to Defense Curl… Sweet, I'mADoctor is at level 31 now, I think she's ready to take on the gym!… Awesome, DUMBO learned Rock Polish in the Gym. Moveset complete! Now, Chuck, I'mADoctor has an appointment with you…

I'mADoctor comes out, and he sends out Primeape. He uses double team, but Air Slash still hits (thanks to the Wide Lens), sending Primeape into the yellow. Primeape prepares a Focus punch, but my owl's Air Slash connects, getting the KO! He sends out Poliwrath. Scaredof the Focus Punch, I use air slash, doing about 1/3rd HP, while his mot powerful attack is foiled. He uses surf, nearly taking I'mADoctor into the yellow, and AIr Slash hurts him more, activating the Sitrus Berry. He uses surf again, bringing I'mADoctor into the red, and Air Slash hits again, leaving him with about a third HP remaining. I heal with a Moomoo milk, and his frog uses Hypnosis, which misses (it doesn't matter anyway, I'mADoctor has Insomnia.) He tightens his focus for a mighty punch, but Air Slash hits… and Poliwrath has about 1 HP left. Then… he heals with a hyper potion (typical), and I hit again with Air Slash. This time I won't tolerate anything, so I use hypnosis. He prepares to launch a focus punch… hypnosis misses… and I'mADoctor in OHKO'd. I send in Triforce as heal fodder, who takes two Surfs. I send in a now-fully-healed I'mADoctor on a Hypnosis. He uses surf, taking I'mADoctor into the yellow, and I'mADoctor hits with a (you guessed it) Air Slash. Then Poliwrath stares down I'mADoctor, taking in every move, curling back its hand in anticipation of an explosive Focus Punch, but before he can execute the technique, my little Hoothoot fires a shot of pure air, stabbing Poliwrath through the heart with a mighty Air Slash. Prof won the Storm Badge, and I'mADoctor has earned the right to evolve! Chapter 5 out!

Gym Bagdes: 5
Times failed a restriction: 5 (1 per badge o.o)

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 29
-Wing Attack
-Focus Energy
-Swords Dance
-Agility

Titan continues to be a beast, being able to 2HKO anything without a resistance to flying. Amazing speed, amazing attack, respectable defences, she's got it all. Shame she's not allowed more good coverage options….

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 29
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Rollout
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (IMCOMPLETE)

Whoah, I was kinda expecting it but Thirsty is incredible. Great bulk, speed and attack make her very capable, and the Milk Drink restriction doesn't worry me at all. She can decimate pretty much any opponent. She would make Whitney proud.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 29
-Headbutt
-Leer
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

Triforce is starting to slip down the ranks, entirely because he doesn't have a STAB move to abuse. Still, his awesome attack stat makes up for it, and he has good defences and speed. Pretty decent all around.

Starter the Quilava
Lvl 29
-Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack

Starter was pretty meh this chapter, mostly because of the abundance of water-types he had to face. His attack stat tends to be pretty mediocre, even when he is able to use his STAB Flame Wheel, so yeah. However, I'm expecting a jump in usefulness soon.

DUMBO the Onix
Lvl 30
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Sandstorm

Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

As with Starter, DUMBO wasn't very good due to the many water types in this chapter. However, she can tank special water attacks if she has to, under Sandstrom. I haven't used her since she got Rock Polish, but I'm expecting it to be highly inferior to Rock Throw, since she is already pretty fast. Pretty meh all around.

I'mADoctor the Hoothoot
Lvl 31
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Take Down
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)

Whoah, I'mADoctor completely surprised me this chapter. With the addition of instant healing in the form of Roost, and two powerful attacks in Air Slash and Take Down, I'mADoctor is now a serious threat to any opposing pokemon. She did really well against Chuck, and I'm expecting a huge rise in power after evolution.

Chapter 6: Rock VS Steel
Okay, time for chapter 6! I left the gym, and Chuck's wife came up to me and gave me Fly! Awesome, this will be super useful. Then I went to the pharmacy to get the Secretpotion. Hah, the guy at the counter is awesome. After getting the medicine from him, he just turns around and starts watching the TV, as if selling stuff to random trainers isn't actually the most important thing in his life. At least one person in this world of Pokemon is normal…. I taught Fly to my newest HM slave, and went back to Olivine City, and then to the lighthouse. Jasmine gave the Secretpotion to Amphy, and BAM! he was fine! If only this stuff could happen in real life… Oh hai Baoba, y u call me? Oh, the Safari Zone's open? Eh, okay, I'll visit. I've got to ramble about SOMETHING this chapter… Gah, it takes so long to reach the Safari Zone… Okay, I'm here. Hai Baoba, you want me to catch a Geodude as some test? Okay I- WAIT I HAVE TO PAY $500 TO GET IN?? FFFUUUUUUUUU- Well I easily caught that Geodude, I'll call him Hardman, because Wynaut? Okay Baoba here it is… Wait did you just say I was going to become an owner? HECK YEAH!!

Well, I'm gonna grind a bit in the grass near the Safari Zone, in preparation for Jasmine…. Oh hey, Triforce wants to learn Take Down! Sure, I'll get rid of Leer…. Oh Arceus, I swear this route was specifically designed to make grinding DUMBO frustrating as hell. Farfetch'ds and Fearows are immune to DUMBO's only attacking move, Glooms love to spam Sleep Powder / Poison Powder / Stun Spore, Vulpix uses Will-O-Wisp, Diglett uses Magnitude for extra damage while digging and Dig to evade attacks, and almost nothing is OHKO'd. SO ANNOYING…. Oh Starter, you want to learn Swift? Sure, I'll put it over Headbutt. Yeah, no more flinch chance, but at least he can abuse a never-hitting move, and it should be slightly more powerful anyway, being a special move…. Sweet, I'mADoctor evolved into Noctowl! She's going to be a beast now, I'm sure… Yep, she is. She has enough power to OHKO so much more stuff than before… Oh DUMBO, I really can't grind you at all here, it's just too hard. I'll take you back to battle Tentacools instead, they'll be easier… Oh hai Baoba, you want me to take another test? Okay, as long as I can be an owner!!.. Wait you want me to catch a Sandshrew?? Really, that's it? Geez Baoba, you could at least come up with something slightly challenging… Well that was excruciatingly easy. I'll call him Shrewy, because I have so much imagination. Oh awesome, Baoba, I'm now the OWNER of the SAFARI ZONE??? AWESOME!!!… Wait I still have to pay? FFUUUUUUUUU- "We have our reasons." WHY DON'T YOU DAMN TELL ME THEM THEN???!!!… Okay I think DUMBO is a high enough level now to take on Jasmine! Since nobody else on my team even carries neutral moves against her Magnemite (except Starter, but he's not allowed to switch out), DUMBO will attempt a solo…

I go in against her Magnemite, which confuses me with Surpersonic as I try to set up as many Hardens as possible. After DUMBO is at +6, I heal up and go for the Dig. Supersonic and SonicBoom are extremely annoying, and DUMBO always seems to hit herself. I go through about 4 Super Potions before I manage to KO that Magnemite… Then she sends in her dreaded Steelix. I use a Guard Spec. to stop drops from Screech, and she sets up a useless Sandstorm. As per requirements, DUMBO uses Rock Polish, and Steelix's Screech is foiled. DUMBO uses Harden for the requirement, but it failed (obviously), and Steelix's Iron Tail does a little damage. DUMBO fails with a Sandstrom, and Steelix uses Iron Tail again. Then I heal DUMBO as she uses Iron Tail… again. Guard Spec. wears off, so I use it again, and she uses Iron Tail again. DUMBO then goes for the Dig, and it does less than 1/4 damage, and she uses Iron Tail AGAIN. I guess it's time for a Dig spam,as she spams Iron Tail. On the third dig, I activate Steelix's Sitrus berry, as she sets up Sandstorm again. Eventually I get Steelix down into the red… And she uses a Hyper Potion. Well, I have a trick up my sleeve…. Better hope she doesn't get a crit…. Well I TRIED to spam X Attacks, but after the first one she crits and OHKOs DUMBO. I can tell this isn't going to work, so I reset, preparing a different strategy…

The battle starts the same, DUMBO using Harden as Magnemite uses the remarkably accurate Supersonic. I spam it, as she spams Supersonic. When I'm at +6, I start spamming X Attacks as well. When I've used up all 6, I heal up DUMBO and destroy that Magnemite with Dig. She sends in Steelix,as expected. I use a Guard Spec. and she uses Iron Tail. I rock polish, she sandstorms. Harden, Iron Tail miss. Sandstorm, Iron Tail. Now… EPIC DIG ATTACK!!!!!… It doesn't get the KO, but gets it into the yellow, activating the Sitrus Berry. One more hit will finish her off, the only thing stopping me is a crit…. OH ARCEUS…..

*Iron Tail missed!*

…YES!!!!!!!!!!!
With awesome, skull-shattering power, DUMBO rose out of the earth and delivered an almighty Dig to her older sibling Steelix, crushing it's body with all her might. SUCCESS!!
To finish off her last Magnemite, I sent in Starter. It got OHKO'd.
Anyway, Mineral Badge GET!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO
And with that, DUMBO has the right to evolve! I'll trade in a Metal Coat…. Whoah, DUMBO, you're so… so AWESOME. Now since I don't want to make this chapter TOO long, I'll end it here! That's the end of chapter 6!

Pokemon of team: 6
Gym Badges: 6
Times failed a restriction: 5 (oh cool I didn't do anything bad this chapter!)

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 33
-Wing Attack
-Focus Energy
-Swords Dance
-Agility

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Titan is unstoppable. If you need any more explanation, read the other team evaluation sections for the last 3 chapters.

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 33
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Rollout
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (INCOMPLETE)

Thirsty can handle almost anything by herself. A combination of the decently-powered, STAB, reliable attack with a chance of status, decent coverage moves and instant healing, makes Thirsty a formidable threat.

Starter the Quilava
Lvl 33
-Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Swift
-Quick Attack

Starter was pretty good this chapter, as his moves are pretty high-powered and the coverage provided by his Fire moves are much appreciated by the team. MUCH better than last chapter, as now he can actually use his STAB.

I'mADoctor the Noctowl
Lvl 33
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Take Down
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)
Solo an E4 member the first time (INCOMPLETE)

I didn't think I'd say this but… I'mADoctor is really good. She can KO many pokemon easily now with Air Slash and a better Special Attack stat. Her status moves are just the icing on the cake for her. I'm very impressed.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 34
-Headbutt
-Take Down
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

Triforce just stays the same, while everything else gets better. Guts isn't very useful, as poison and burn wear him down and paralysation is just annoying. However, there is hope over the horizon - in three levels he gets Close Combat, arguably the best Fighting-type move in the game. I expect an amazing comeback from the brink of obscurity.

DUMBO the Steelix
Lvl 35
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Sandstorm

Solo Jasmine’s Steelix (COMPLETE)
Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO was just really, really poor this chapter. Now that she has no coverage moves to use, DUMBO was pretty useless against almost everything. But, she did quite well against Jasmine, and I haven't used her yet since evolution, so I'm guessing she'll be pretty awesome in chapters to come.

Chapter 7: Pryce Feels Pain
Woooooo, time for chapter 7!! Okay, it's time to take on Mt. Mortar!… Oh hai random Hiker, you want to give me Strength? Sweet! Although, I don't want to teach this to any of my team members right now, so I'll teach it to Mr. Krabs, one of my HM slaves! Yes, I could Surf over to Mahogany town right now, but I'd like the extra EXP… But it seems there are only about 2 trainers in here…. And I have to stop every three steps to battle Zubats and Geodudes. -.- At least there are 2 other entrances I can try… Hey I accidentally came out the other side! I didn't mean to do that, WTF?? Oh, I didn't realise how easy it actually is to get out. I'll try the middle entrance then… Oh hai Suicune, you gonna run away again?.. Yep, and as usual, Eusine turns up and blabs about how amazing it is. Get a life bro… Oh god I have to surf through Mt Mortar, this is a nightmare. I swear there is literally no dungeon more annoying than this… Except maybe one. But we'll come back to that in a later chapter…. Welp, I didn't find anything in there except some items which may or may not be useful. Onwards to Mahogany Town!.. Oh crap, Starter switched out of a Hiker. That's one more restriction failed. *sigh*

Oh, here's Mahogany Town! Let's check it out… "Just a Souvenir Shop. Nothing Suspicious about It. No Need to Be Alarmed." Great, that's good to know! I'm glad it doesn't hid a secret base or something… And this weird Christmas tree right next to it! Well, it's just been so I GUESS it makes sense… Oh sweet, I get a RageCandyBar!! Nice! Oh, there's a Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage? Better check it out!… Oh, I have the option of either going through the grass, OR through a perfectly safe guardhouse thing? Hmm, better take the grassy path, just in case it's a trap. Wouldn't want to have my money stolen or anything… Oh hai random Poke Maniac, you say you saw a redheaded kid? HE'S NEAR?? HE WILL BE ELIMINATED… Holy crap,a shiny Gyarados! Better kill it! Titan dispatched the overgrown fish in three turns… Oh cool, a Red Scale! I bet this item is useless too!.. Oh awesome, it's Lance the champion! You want me to investigate that suspicious shop? Fine, but first… SCOUR THE LAKE FOR ITEMS!!

Okay, now that's done, time to go into the weird shop!… Whoah Lance, no need to Hyper Beam that guy!! Nonviolence, bro!.. Ooh, a secret staircase! Better go down! Oh, it's Team Rocket's secret headquarters? Cool, it's all rigged up with high-tech security systems and everything!!.. Oh right, better destroy the grunts… Oh, a door requiring a password? Gee, I sure hope someone tells me what it is… Oh, I actually need a total of three passwords, and one of them is Slowpoketail? Thanks grunts, you guys are so helpful! And another password is Raticatetail? Great, thanks! (How were these guys even allowed to be part of a major criminal organisation?) Oh Starter, you want to learn Lava Plume? HELLS YEAH!!! Get rid of Ember, that thing's useless…. IT'S THAT GAY REDHEAD AGAIN!!! I'LL DESTROY YOU!!! COME AT ME!!!…. Wait you're running say AGAIN?? YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME, WHY DO YOU NEVER MAN UP AND FIGHT ME??!

Okay, after finishing my rant, I entered the passwords and entered a SECRET ROOM!! And Giovanni was there!… Oh it was actually Executive Petrel in disguise. Fooled me!… OH ARCEUS WHY IS HE SO UGLY?? I THINK I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!! Okay, in all seriousness, here's how the battle went:
He sent out his Zubat, while I led with Thirsty, who OHKO'd it with a Zen Headbutt. He then sent in Koffing, which also got OHKO'd. Then he sent in his powerhouse, Raticate!!… Not. OHKO'd by Body Slam. That was excruciatingly easy. He ran away to lock himself in the transmitter room, with his Murkrow following close behind. I followed it to the locked room, and guess what? Nobody expected this… Murkrow opened the door by copying Petrel's voice!! WHAT A BRO. But! As I tried to go in, Executive Ariana tried to stop me by battling me! BUT!! Lance turned up and helped me out by being my buddy in a double battle. The battle went like this:
Thirsty + Dragonite vs Arbok + Drowzee. Thirsty Zen Headbutted Arbok for great damage, and dragonite flew up into the air. Our enemies failed to do anything. (wasn't paying attention, but no damage was taken so I assume they both tried to attack Dragonite.) Then Arbok was eliminated by another Zen Headbutt, and Dragonite's Fly OHKO'd Drowzee. They sent out Murkrow and Grimer. Thirsty OHKO'd Grimer with Zen Headbutt, and Murkrow was also OHKO'd by Dragonite's Thunder. Finally, Ariana sent out Gloom. Thirsty used Zen Headbutt, and Dragonite flew into the sky again (while indoors?). Gloom failed to do anything again. Thirsty focused her energy into her skull, and thrusted it into Gloom, KOing it. We win, without taking any damage.

Well, Team Rocket ran away,and we got into the generator room. I had to faint some Electrodes to finish the quest, and DUMBO easily handled the job. Lance gave me the HM for Whirlpool, before running away. WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM ME???? *sigh* Oh, the Christmas tree is gone, and a broken antenna thing is there instead! Why did they take the pretty tree away?? Well, it's time for a small amount of grinding before taking on Pryce! Oh, and I have a strange feeling that it's safe to go through the guardhouse now… Hmm, no danger at all. Maybe I was wrong the whole time… Oh awesome, Starter evolved into Typhlosion!!! Now it's time to teach him that secret attack bought in Goldenrod city a few chapters ago, the move that may make the difference in the upcoming battle against Pryce. Its…. Focus Blast! Yes, the shaky accuracy is unappealing, but it's a powerful move that makes up for Typhlosion's poor coverage options. This should help a lot against Pryce… Or not. I assumed his Seel / Dewgong would have a Water-type move. After consulting the internet, I was proven wrong- only Ice moves (and snore for Seel. lol) Still, Focus Blast will get a stronger hit on Seel and ESPECIALLY Dewgong. Starter, kill them all!!

He starts with Seel. Starter launches a strong Focus Blast, knocking Seel down into the low yellow, while he uses Hail for some residual damage. Pryce decides to troll me by using a hyper potion, and Starter hits Seel for decent damage with Swift. Starter delivers another Focus Blast for the KO. Pryce sends in his strongest pokemon, Piloswine. Starter bursts forth with a Lava Plume, incinerating the Piloswine into a pile of ashes. He sends in his final pokemon, Dewgong. Starter releases a blast of pure energy, OHKOing Dewgong with a powerful Focus Blast. Glacier badge get! That was ridiculously easy. As I exited the gym, Professor Elm called to say that weird broadcasts are coming from Goldenrod Radio Tower! I'll investigate that later. For now, chapter 7 end!

Gym Badges: 7
Times failed a restriction: 6 (…)

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 35
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Rollout
-Milk Drink

Thirsty still dominates. Nothing can handle her STAB Body Slam. However, I don't know how well she'll do in her solo of Clair next chapter… Actually no, I expect her to be entirely awesome.

Starter the Typhlosion
Lvl 36
-Lava Plume
-Focus Blast
-Swift
-Quick Attack

Solo Morty or Pryce (COMPLETE)

Holy power boost, Batman! After getting Lava Plume, Starter turned into a legend. With Focus Blast, not even a Gym Leader could stand in his way. I am seriously considering Starter for MVP. We'll see his true power next chapter, VS the Team Rocket executives!

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 35
-Wing Attack
-Focus Energy
-Swords Dance
-Agility

Titan is still really good, but things are getting a little harder for her. Her damage output sometimes isn't so great now, even with a Swords Dance under her belt (Gyarados, I'm looking at you.) I've also realised that she's pretty frail. Still, she's pretty good. I'm thinking about evolving her soon. (Blackthorn city = bullet punch)

I'mADoctor the Noctowl
Lvl 35
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Take Down
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)

I'mADoctor is still powering on. She didn't see that much use this chapter. I have nothing to say really that I haven't said before.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 36
-Headbutt
-Take Down
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

Triforce is pretty meh. He also didn't get much use this chapter. But next chapter, you can expect something to change. Close Combat… I'm waiting.

DUMBO the Steelix
Lvl 36
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Sandstorm

Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO got barely any use this chapter, but I've noticed one change- Rock Polish gets used a heck of a lot more often. Is this a good thing? I can't say. Dig is still annoying with limited coverage, but its very powerful so that's something. Also I need to teach her a special move over Sandstorm. It'll probably be… Nah, I won't tell you yet. THPOILERS!!

Chapter 8: The Dragon Tamers
Well now it's time for Chapter 8! I'd better go to Goldenrod City and exorcise Team Rocket. OH NO GRUNTS ARE ERRYWHERE WHAT I DO????? Well, pretend to be a Grunt to infiltrate the Radio Tower, of course!… Yes it works!… AH THE REDHEAD HE MUST DIE!!! WHAT YOU TOLD HIM I WASN'T REALY A MEMBER OH TEAM ROCKET YOU BASTARD!! Oh it doesn't matter anyway, I'mADoctor easily handled the grunt. Time to go upstairs… Lol at grunt with 5 Rattata… Oh Mum it's nice of you to call me and all but I'm kinda infiltrating an evil mob's temporary base… Oh hai Director, you're supporting Team Rocket? Well you'd like us to think so except ACTUALLY you're Petrel! Now as per restrictions, Starter has to solo him.

So the battle starts, Starter vs. the first of many Koffings. Starter OHKO's with a Lava Plume. This looks to be an easy battle. He then sends out his one and only Weezing. Starter gets it into the low yellow with a Lava Plume, while he fishes for hax by smothering Starter with a Smokescreen. But the effort is futile, and Weezing faints to another Lava Plume. Next Koffing ---> OHKO'd. Another Koffing: Lava Plume MISSES (hax) and he uses Smokescreen AGAIN (double hax). Then, Lava Plume OHKO's. Next Koffing ---> OHKO'd. Final Koffing: "What am I losing?" Yes, Petrel. Yes you are. OHKO. Well that was an easy but annoying battle.

For some reason, Petrel tells me where the real Director is, and gives me the Basement Key so I can rescue him (wtf? Whose side is he on??) Anyway, time to head underground! Oh hai random Kimono girl! What? A Legendary pokemon??? Oh sweet, I wonder what it is?? So I got into the basement with the Key, when THAT REDHEAD SHOWS UP. FIGHT ME, LOSER!!

Well finally he agrees to battle me. I send out Triforce, he releases Golbat. Triforce goes for the Rock Tomb, which MISSES, while he uses Air Cutter for serious damage. Well Triforce is no good in this state so I send in I'mADoctor, who gets hit for minimal damage by Air Cuter. Air Slashbrings it to 50% hp, and he trolls with Confuse Ray. I'mADoctor hurts itself, and Golbat bites my owl. I'mADoctor then avoids the confusion hax and KOs. He sends in Magnemite, and I send in DUMBO. I start with a Rock Polish, and he Sonicbooms. DUMBO Digs, OHKOing the floating magnet. He sends in Feraligatr, I send in Triforce again. I heal up with a Moomoo Milk and he uses Thrash for ~30% HP. Triforce Headbutts for about the same damage, getting a flinch. Triforce Headbutts again, and Feraligatr Thrashes. He then Thrashes, not realising his grave mistake- Triforce has Counter! The crocodile is KO'd, and Triforce goes up a level, learning the best move in its arsenal- Close Combat!!!!! I put it over Take Down (I never use it anyway, and the flinchhax from Headbutt is nice) He sends in his Haunter, and I use I'mADoctor again. I use Air Slash, bringing it to the red, and it uses Mean Look. lol. Air Slash for the KO. He sends in Sneasel, I use DUMBO. He uses Fury swipes, doing only 2 damage each time, and DUMBO uses Rock Polish. It wasn't enough though, as Sneasel outspend and used Faint Attack, before DUMBO used Dig, avoiding Sneasel's next attack and bringing it to the red. Another futile Faint Attack from Sneasel, before getting crushed with DUMBO's metal body in a colossal Dig. Prof wins AGAIN!! (being awesome never gets old)

Anyway he runs away crying and leaves me to beat up the grunts. *sigh* Yes grunts, using Selfdestruct at max HP is a good strategy… Ooh, I'mADoctor wants to learn Zen Headbutt. This could be good, I'll put it over Take Down… I easily complete the switch puzzle, with help from the internet!!… Oh, Titan's learning Double Team? I'll put it over Focus Energy- it could be useful for trolling. Oh hai there Director, Team Rocket's taken over your Radio Tower. Now give me the Card Key so I can beat them… Okay, opened the locked door and into the next section of the Radio Tower. Oh hai Archer, I'd better get Starter to solo you.

I start with Starter (obvs) and he sends out Golbat. Starter Lava Plumes, almost KO'ing it, while Golbat Confuse Ray's. Then I avoid hax and KO with Swift. He sends out his second and final pokemon, Weezing. Starter avoids confusion hax again and hits Weezing into the low red with Lava Plume, burning it. Weezing goes for a futile Smokescreen, and is KO'd by its burn. Wow, that was even easier than Petrel!! Up to the next floor, and lo and behold, it's that REDHEAD'S mum, Ariana!! Starter, END HER!!!!!

She sends out Arbok, hitting Starter with Intimidate (not like it matters.) Starter brings it to the red with Lava Plume, getting a burn, while Arbok paralyses Starter with Glare. I use a Full Heal on Starter, and Arbok hits with a weak Crunch and is KO'd by the burn. Ariana sends out Vileplume, to it's doom. OHKO!!!! She sends out her final pokemon, a Murkrow. Starter launches a powerful burst of flame, instantly incinerating the bird with a legendary Lava Plume. Now to go up the elevator to the Observation Deck. And there's the leader of Team Rocket, Executive Archer, staring at a metal beam. Fail, Gamefreak. Anyway, after rambling on about Team Rocket's plans, he challenges me to a battle. It's showtime!

He starts with Houndour, and I go for Starter again. Starter launches a Focus Blast, but it misses (despite the Wide Lens), and Houndour hits with a weak Faint Attack. Then, Focus Blast hits and OHKO's the puppy. Archer sends out his MVP, Houndoom. Starter's Focus Blast vaporises it, easily OHKOing. He sends in his final pokemon, Koffing. Starter knows what to do here- an awesome Lava Plume OHKOs. Easiest battle yet! Then Srcher gets depressed and disbands Team Rocket, and presumably runs home and cries. Then the real Director showed up and gave me an item very important to the plot- a Silver Wing™. Anyway, time to do some more stuff!

I fly back to Mahogany Town, and the Rage Candy Bar guy will let me through now… Wow, I know I was expecting it but Triforce can OHKO practically anything now with Close Combat, although the low PP is annoying. His bulk and speed aren't half bad either. I may or may not use a PP Up / Max… And onwards to Ice Path!… Yeah, HM07 Waterfall! I'll never use it!!… God the Strength puzzle is annoying… AARGH SO MANY WILD SWINUBS…. Oh hai Kimono Girl, you recognise me? Sweet, you never did any other time! "Will you push me along on the ice?" Well it's the only way you'll let me leave, so I guess so. And finally I arrive at… BLACKTHORN CITY!!!!!! Oh, you know how I said last chapter I might evolve Titan? Well, I lied. *trollface* Anyway, it's time for some grinding in preparation for Thirsty's solo of Clair! Oh, Thirsty, you want to learn Gyro Ball? Well, I guess so, since Rollout is completely useless (x4 super effective Rollout on the first use is still weaker than Body Slam) and it could be cool when she paralysed, so okay! Now, I think you're ready to take on the gym! (Lol one trainer in the gym talks about how he likes strong pokemon. He sends out a Horsea.) Anyway, Clair, you're going down. Remember, Thirsty has to use Milk Drink a number of times equalling the number of pokemon she has on her team, so 4 times.

I send out Thirsty, she sends out Gyarados. I know I won't stand a chance with the attack drop, so I switch out to DUMBO, who takes a Dragon Rage. Thirsty comes back in and takes another dose of Dragon Rage abuse. Thirsty's Body Slam doesn't even bring it to 50% hp. This looks bad. I have Thirsty use Milk Drink (1/4), and Gyarados continues spamming. A second Body Slam paralyses, Gyarados doesn't know how to do anything but use Dragon Rage. She uses up a Hyper potion, and Thirsty uses Milk Drink again (2/4). Hmm, I wonder if this'll work… I go for the Para-Flinch strategy, using Zen Headbutt and getting a crit. No other hax prevails, and Gyarados does the same thing AGAIN. Another Zen Headbutt from Thirsty fails to hax, and more Dragon Rage. A Milk Drink heals Thirsty (3/4) and Gyarados is fully paralysed. (Yay!!) A fourth Zen Headbutt brings it to ~1 HP remaining (aw hax!), doesn't flinch/paralyze, and Gyarados does-you know what. Another Milk drink fulfils Thirsty's requirements (4/4) and Gyarados… Dragon Rages. Thirsty FINALLY Body Slams for the KO. Clair sends out a Dragonair, which one I don't know. Thirsty Body Slams, getting Paralysis, and Dragonair inflicts it too with Thunder Wave. A second Body Slam KO's it (so easy in comparison.) She sends in Kingdra, and I switch to I'mADoctor as heal fodder (mainly for the paralysis.) After fully healing Thirsty and having I'mADoctor take two Hydro Pumps, I switch my cow back in, getting hit by a ridiculously powerful Hydro Pump. Thirsty Milk Drinks, and gets Hyro Pump'd again. Another heal and Kingdra uses Dragon Pulse. Once again, Thirsty heals itself, and it hit by Kingdra's Hydro pump again. Fortunately it is out of PP now. Another Milk Drink, and Dragon Pulse. Then Milk Drink, and HYPER BEAM!!! I use Thirsty's final Milk Drink during the recharge turn (as per restrictions). Now, go Body Slam! But now, Kingdra decides to use Smokescreen. Another Body Slam brings Kingdra into the yellow, activating it's Sitrus Berry. Another Body Slam from Thirsty Paralyses, and Kingdra uses Hyper Beam. A Body Slam brings it into the red. (I would have had to use Milk Drink now, but no PP left :p) Then, Body Slam FINALLY KO's that thing. She sends in her final Dragonair. A Body Slam brings it to the yellow, while paralysing it. It fails to do anything because of the total paralysis. Thirsty then jumps into the air, does a somersault and slams its full weight into Dragonair, KOing it. The battle is won by Prof!!!!… Whoo, that was the hardest badge so far.

Well Clair refuses to give me my badge and TM, since "I'm not worthy." BITCH I BEAT YOU, DEAL WITH IT. (Also: is she related to Whitney?) Ah screw it, I guess I'll go to the Dragon's Den…. OH CRAP I DON'T HAVE A POKEMON THAT CAN LEARN WHIRLPOOL AND ALL MY POKEMON ARE TOO HIGH A LEVEL TO CATCH ONE!!!! But I can work around that. Luckily, Triforce has Counter, which should prevent them from hurting themselves too much. So yeah, I caught Tadpole the Poliwag, now I can get there… Oh hai Dragon Master, you want to quiz me? Haha, just for the lols, I'm gonna answer all the wrong questions! "What are pokemon to you?" ---> JUNIOR. Wait, you won't let me choose that as an option? Fine… Ally, I guess. "What helps youth win battles?" Cheating! Aw, come on, you can't hear me? Fine, I'll do the quiz properly now… Okay done, and enter Clair!.. Lol, she failed the test even though the dude will pretend not to hear if you say the wrong answer. ANyway, yeah she admitted defeat, and I get the Rising Badge WOOOOOOOOOOO Also Clair ran away and the Master told me about Lugia. Sweet, imma go there later. Oh hai Professor Elm, you want to see me at the lab later? Hokay, but first, I have to claim my ™ from Clair. Hmm, Dragon Pulse. Since I have to teach DUMBO a Special move over Sandstorm, I'll give her this. It'll help with her coverage issues (albeit with a terrible Special Attack stat) and should be immensely helpful in the Lance solo. But that'll come later. Chapter 8 end!

Gym Badges: 8
Times failed a restriction: 6 (yessss none this chapter)

Starter the Typhlosion
Lvl 39
-Lava Plume
-Focus Blast
-Swift
-Quick Attack

Solo all Rocket Executives in the Radio Tower (COMPLETE)

Starter was legendary this chapter, practically OHKOing all the Team Rocket Executives (although maybe that's because they suck.) Regardless, Starter is a boss who has great speed, power and perfect neutral coverage on everything in the game. Just really, really great.

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 41
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Gyro Ball
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (COMPLETE)[Clair]

Thirsty has been, and likely always will be, an extremely good member of the team. However, she fell a bit this chapter simply because of how much she strungled against Clair. Keep in mind that I was only using Milk Drink when she was under 50% HP- yeah, it was a lot. She doesn't take strong Special attacks too well. But apart from that, still as amazing as ever.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 38
-Close Combat
-Headbutt
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

Triforce turned from "meh" to "EPIC!!!!!" with a single move. Close Combat changes everything. He can now OHKO basically anything unresisted, which is… amazing. To be honest though, the PP is a big letdown, but whatever, CLOSE COMBAT IS THE BEST THING EVAR!!!

I'mADoctor the Noctowl
Lvl 38
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Zen Headbutt
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)

I'mADoctor is still doing pretty well. She now has 2 moves for flinching, which is nice (although the coverage is pretty redundant), and still has Roost for awesome recovery and Hypnosis, but I barely use it since Air Slash 2HKOs most anything and it's poor accuracy. Still chugging along.

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 38
-Wing Attack
-Double Team
-Swords Dance
-Agility

And the giant falls! She was my MVP for so long, and now she's only in 5th place? What is wrong with the world?? Seriously though, Titan's poor bulk doesn't cut it when matched against other pokemon her level, as I found inside Blackthorn Gym. Neither does non-Technician Wing Attack, even after a Swords Dance sometimes.

DUMBO the Steelix
Lvl 38
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Dragon Pulse

Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO struggles with poor coverage and lacklustre attack stat still. I have yet to try out Dragon Pulse, but I doubt it'll help much. One problem I found is that DUMBO has trouble taking super effective special attacks. I am having serious doubts about the battle vs Lance.

Chapter 9: A Legend Appears
The challange continues to chapter 9. Well, apparently Professor Elm wants me! So to get to him at New Bark Town, I am NOT going to do it the conventional way. That's right. I'm going to actually traverse Route 45! Yes, I will try to clear it all. Yes, it will be excruciating… Oh boy, I got to the end! Really quickly too!! Now to take the other paths as well!! It will be so much fun!! (not)… Oh massive power drop! All the trainers here have pokes levelled in the mid-20's, unlike those in Blackthorn city, with FREAKING LEVEL 35+. I'm not sure which I hate more- low levelled mons who give next to no EXP, or high levelled mons that my team can barely handle. (seriously. The Seadra in Blackthorn Gym were so OP…) Hey Dragon Pulse on DUMBO isn't as terrible as I though it'd be! A move which doesn't need a turn to charge is incredibly useful, even with Steelix's awful Special Attack. Oh hai random Graveler, yes it is a good idea to use Selfdestruct at full HP- wait it was a crit and OHKO'd I'mADoctor?? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CURSE YOU GAMEFREAK!!!!!! Well I cleared that route, and find myself near New Bark Town! Sweet! I guess I'll walk, since it's pretty close… AAH SO MANY WILD POKEMANZ!!!! I'll fly after all.

Oh hai Mum, thanks for sending me all the presents and stuff, it was pretty useful. You say Professor Elm has been waiting for me? He has something to give me? YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WELCOME ME HOME, ARE YOU??? Goddammit, someone teach her some manners. Fine, I'll visit him… Oh hai Lyra, wanna hang out later, just you and me? Eh? Eh? *wink wink nudge nudge*… Oh I guess not (rejected again ;_;)… Oh hai Elm, you want to give me something? WHOAH MASTER BALL!! Oh, and some beautiful Kimono Girls were looking for me? WHO CARES I GOT A SHINY MASTER BALL!!!!! Oh, I guess I'll have to go see them to progress the plot, so… To Ectruteak City!… OH ITS THAT DAMN REDHEAD AGAIN!!! Haha, you lost? To a bunch of girls? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you fail. Anyway, now it's my turn!

The first Kimono Girl sends out Umbreon, and I start with Triforce. Close Combat OHKO'd. Lol.

Next one: She sends out Espeon. I switch straight away to DUMBO, knowing that she resists all of its moves. It uses Psychic, leaving a small dent. It uses another Psychic as DUMBO Digs, hitting Espeon into the yellow. It Psychics again, bringing DUMBO to the red, while I set up an obligatory Rock Polish. A hyper potion heals up DUMBO, as Espeon uses… Swift. EPIC FAIL. Sadly, it still outspeeds, and hits with another Psychic before DUMBO killed it with a Dig. Next!

She sends out a Flareon. I switch to I'mADoctor, getting hit by a Fire Blast on the way in. I heal up with roost, while it Will-O-Wisps. Not that I care. A Hypnosis puts Flareon to sleep. I proceed to Air Slash it to death, doing mediocre damage. It wakes up after two turns, and hits with a Quick Attack as I Roost to heal off burn damage. Another AIr Slash nearly kills it, and it flinches. One more cut from the doctor's scalpel KO's it.

Next, she sends out Jolteon. I know what to do here… Switch to DUMBO. It uses Double Team on the switch, and does it again as DUMBO uses Harden. ANOTHER Double Team happens as DUMBO uses Dig, and AGAIN before DUMBO can come up. Nothing I can do about it really. Wait a second… Jolteon's a yellow Pokemon!! DUMBO, get the hell outta there!! (I'm not going to count this as a restriction fail, since DUMBO did no damage at all.) I switch to Starter ON ANOTHER DOUBLE TEAM. It uses Thunder Wave, but it hit by the wonderful move that is Swift. It Thunderbolts, another Swift brings it to the yellow. It then uses Last Resort (wtf??) and Starter fires off another Swift. But… DAMMIT I FORGOT TO HEAL STARTER. It KOs with Last Resort before I can do anything. I send in Thirsty as heal fodder. After having Thirsty tank a Last Resort and getting paralysed, I send Starter back in on a Thunderbolt. Another bolt from the sky is dropped, and Starter Swifts… leaving it at 1 HP. GODDAMMIT. I heal up Starter and get hit by another Last Resort. As a 'last resort' as it were, Jolteon attacked again before getting KO'd. AHHHH SO ANNOYING I HATE JOLTEON.

Now for the last Kimono Girl and the last Eeveelution- Vaporeon. There are no clear switch-ins, so I keep in Triforce and maul it with a Close Combat. It is brought into the low yellow, but isn't KO'd. Trifroce is then hit by a titanic wave, bringing it to about the same HP level as Vappy thanks to the defence drops. But no matter, another Close Combat comfortably KO's it. YES THE ULTRAHAXXY BATTLES ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Ah thanks Kimono Girl, that Tidal Bell will come in useful. Oh, you saw Lugia over the Whirl Islands?? Guess I'd better head over there then! Hmm, but before I do that, I need some semblance of a plan… Well I'm planning to kill it instead of capturing it. I can't use Triforce or Titan, since they will probably be OHKO'd by Aeroblast. I also can't use Starter or DUMBO because they won't like taking a Hydro Pump to the face. So that leaves Thirsty and I'mADoctor. Thirsty is very powerful and has instant recovery, but as we saw last chapter vs Clair's Kingdra, she can't take special hits very well. So that just leaves I'mADoctor. She seems like a good candidate actually. Decent Special Defense, instant recovery and Hypnosis, with a solid STAB move. It's up to you, Doc. (Oh, and I caught a Slowpoke as another HM slave, which took far too long with Counter. Welcome to the team, Need4Speed!) Oh, and I'll need a bit of grinding before taking on Lugia. I'm going to fight Youngster Joey again!… What he evolved his Rattata? I swear, if he calls me again about his Rattata then I will call conspiracy…. Okay, I'mADoctor is now level 40, and I think she's ready to take on Lugia! Now to get out my new HM slave, Slowpoke! Why did I get another one? Because there are 4 moves needed to fully explore the Whirl Islands- Surf, Whirlpool, Strength and Flash, and Slowpoke is one of the few pokemon which learn all 4.

Hey, the Whirl Islands aren't so bad so far, not many wild poke- I spoke too soon. They're everywhere. Remember a couple of chapters back when I said there was a more annoying dungeon than Mt Mortar? This is it. Thousands of wild encounters, an incredibly frustrating maze, it's all here. THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the dungeon Gamefreak's most proud of. Thank god for online guides… Oh hai Mr. Monk, you won't let me through? Well I've got the SIlver Wing bro, deal with it… Oh hai Kimono Girls, why did the background music just stop? OOH SHINY TIDAL BELL!! Oh, nice dancing too girls. WHOAH AWESOME CUTSCENE OF LUGIA BURSTING OUT OF THE WATERFALL!! Now give I'mADoctor the Wide Lens, and get to work!

VS Lugia: I lead with I'mADoctor. It Aeroblasts I'mADoctor, doing mediocre damage, while my Hypnosis misses. Then Lugia hits with a Hydro Pump, and Hypnosis misses AGAIN. Then Lugia's Extrasensory gets I'mADoctor into the red, and Hypnosis hits. My owl safely Roosts up, before AIr Slashing… for pitiful damage. It wakes up after 4 turns of sleep, and gets a crit Aeroblast, doing massive damage, while I'mADoctor's predicted Hypnosis MISSED. Lugia then uses Rain Dance (thank god) as I Roost up. Then it tries to use Rain Dance again (lol) and The Doctor puts Lugia to sleep. After 3 Air Slashes, Lugia woke up and used Extrasnsory and the rain stopped. Excelent. It then repeats its last action, and I'mADoctor successfully puts it to sleep. A roost to get healthy, then I spam Air Slash. It woke up after only 2 turns, using Extrasensory again. I resin that since Lugia is now in the red, I can't take risk wasting turns with Hypnosis, so I select Roost. It Aeroblasts, getting me into the red. Then another Extrasensory, and another Roost, leaving I'mADoctor with almost full HP. It then wastes time with a Rain Dance, and I Air Slash, bringing it to very low HP. Then, it smashes me with a Rain-boosted Hydro-Pump, doing great damage, but it wasn't enough, and Lugia fell to a final stroke from my Doctor's Scalpel. Prof wins, with no items or switching! WOOOOOOOOOO!! Well, tune in next time to see how I fare against the E4 and the Champion! Chapter 9 ends here!

Restriction fails: 6 (I'm on a roll!)

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 40
-Close Combat
-Headbutt
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

And BAM! Triforce is back on top. Close Combat was such an awesome boost for him, its incredible. The only thing I could possible ask for is more PP. Guts is still being epic win, since status is surprisingly common. Three words: Triforce destroys everything.

Starter the Typhlosion
Lvl 40
-Lava Plume
-Focus Blast
-Swift
-Quick Attack

Starter didn't see much use this chapter, but when he did he performed excellently (as usual). He still outspeeds the entire world and hits ridiculously hard. SO GOOD.

I'mADoctor the Noctowl
Lvl 40
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Zen Headbutt
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)

I'mADoctor did excellently this chapter, particularly against Lugia. Even though Air Slash was an 8HKO (damn 154 base Special Defense...) it was a clear win right from the start. Impressive, Doc!

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 41
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Gyro Ball
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (COMPLETE)[Clair]

I didn't use Thirsty at all thus chapter since she was a little overlevelled. She retains her high position as one of the most vital and powerful members of the team.

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 38
-Wing Attack
-Double Team
-Swords Dance
-Agility

Oh Titan, how you've changed. Once the most powerful member of the team, now rotting as 2nd place LVP. Wing Attack is just too weak right now, and not having any coverage moves doesn't help either. Curse you, Treadshot!

DUMBO the Steelix
Lvl 39
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Dragon Pulse

Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO is very disappointing. Dig is becoming too weak with DUMBO's 'meh' attack stat. And remember how I said last chapter that Dragon Pulse wasn't so bad? I lied. It it absolutely useless. At least she's a good wall... Oh, and I have to make DUMBO solo Lance next chapter. Joy...

Chapter 10: Conquering Johto
Well the Kimono Girls weren't too happy with me for killing their sacred god, but I really don't care. I guess I should explore the Whirl Islands fully and steal all the items… Well that was extremely annoying and I barely found anything. Great. Now- to Indigo Plateau!!… "Do you know what you just did? You've taken you're first step into Kanto." Uhh, cool story bro. Wait, that means… TOHJO FALLS HECK YEAH!! Oh, I forgot to bring a pokemon with Waterfall, gotta backtrack to a PC… And I don't have my Pidgey to fly on… *Long trek later* WHOAH OMFG IT'S RAIKOU!!!! OMFG SO COOL AWESOME THEME MUSIC!!!!!!!! *It ran away ;_; * Ah, back at the Falls again. WOOOO RIDE UP THE WATERFALL!!!!!… Aaand out of the cave again. Oh Arceus, DUMBO just got pummelled by a trainer with a team of Bulbasaur (and evolutions.) Soooooo weeeaaaaakkk. Screw it, I'm going back to Cherrygrove again just to get my Fly slave so I don't have to backtrack to a Pokemon Center whenever I want to heal… Ah finally, wild pokemon and trainers with levels over 25!! Rejoice!!… Oh crap I'm in Kanto, and even though I'm only 50 metres away from the nearest town I still can't fly there!! WHY, GAMEFREAK?? WHY???… Holy crap Triforce's Close Combat didn't OHKO something?! (It was a Blastoise)… Hey lady, you say you were beaten by a redhead? LOLfail… "Titan wants to learn X-Scissor!" … Hey, that'd be grea- restrictions, dammit…. Welp, here I am at the Pokemon League Gate…. Ah, apparently I have all 8 badges. Sweet. No onwards to Victory Road!

Uh, puzzles, how I hate them. Ah there's the exit! But WAIT!! HERE'S THAT GODDAMN REDHEAD CHALLENGING ME TO A BATTLE!! WHAT, YOU SAY YOU'LL CRUSH ME?? DIE YOU BASTARD!!… Well anyway I lead the battle with Triforce, and he with Sneasel. What a joke. Close Combat does infinite damage. He sends in his Golbat, so I switch to DUMBO. Now let's see how great Dragon Pulse is. It uses Air Cutter, DUMBO uses a mandatory Rcok Polish. Now… DRAGON PULSE!!! Oh it only did 1/4 of its HP, and it used Confuse Ray. Shit. I try to mitigate any possible damage with Harden, and it uses Air Cutter again. Then DUMBO snaps out of confusion (rejoice!) and Dragon Pulses it, while getting hit by another AIr Cutter. Another DP brings it to the low yellow, but it uses Confuse Ray. I go for another Dragon Pulse… Which hits!! YES!! Now he wants to use Feraligatr… I might go with Triforce for this one. Close Combat only brings it into the yellow (!) and it uses Waterfall, doing about the same. Another CC brings it down. He sends in Kadabra, I use I'mADoctor. It uses a useless Reflect, while AIr Slash does over 50%. Then he withdraws Kadabra (WTF how does he know how to do that??!) and Air Slash does pitiful damage. Nothing to do now except switch to DUMBO, absorbing an ineffective Spark. It uses Magnet Bomb, but with a x4 resistance it didn't do much. DUMBO then proceeded to Dig, easily OHKOing the Magneton. He sends in Haunter, and I use I'mADoctor again. A Hypnosis buts it to sleep before it can do anything, and I proceed to bring it to the red with a Zen Headbutt. Another ZHB seals the deal. He sends in his Kadabra. In an effort to finish me off, he uses Disable… WHile I KO with Air Slash. Prof wins AGAIN. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whoah, here we are at the top of Indigo Plateau, the Pokemon League building looming above us. In we go… But first, time to do a little grinding… HELL YEAH I'mADoctor learned Extrasensory. Moveset requirement completed!… Oh, and Starter wants to learn Flamethrower? Well, on the whole it's better than Lava Plume to I'll get rid of that…. Hmm, I think I'll use my PP Ups on Triforce's Close Combat. 5 PP just isn't enough for his main move… Aaaand everyone's at a high enough level now. The E4 awaits…

I enter Will's room, surrounded by glowing cubes of Psychic energy. As I approach him, a smirk crosses his face. He confidently tells me that he cannot lose. I am here to prove him wrong. He sends out his Xatu, while I lead with the ever-reliable Thirsty. My cow Body Slams the psychic bird, dealing massive damage with a critical hit. Ismile. This is a good omen. Before he could take more damage, Xatu used U-Turn and switched out to Jynx. I reason that another Body Slam can't hurt, (at least not for me) and crush Jynx, doing almost as much damage as Thirsty did to Xatu. Unfortunately, Jynx unleashes a powerful Psychic, taking Thirsty to the yellow, while getting a Special Defense drop. He heals up with a Full Restore, as Thirsty heals herself with a Milk Drink. Now healthy, I order her to use Body Slam again, which paralyses Jynx, causing her to be unable to move. With a maniacal grin on her face, Thirsty Body Slams Jynx again, squashing it flat. muttering to himself, Will sends out his Xatu again. But with only a little HP left, Thirsty could've killed it blindfolded. It was dispatched easily. Will sends out his Exeggutor, smiling to himself. A little confused, I tell Thirsty to Body Slam again, but it only does about 1/3rd. Will's Exeggutor then uses Reflect, halving the power of physical moves for 5 turns. Crap. Looking through my options, I decide to switch to I'mADoctor, absorbing a Hypnosis thanks to its Insomnia ability. The owl's powerful Air Slash KOs the walking tree easily. Will sends out his Slowbro, a powerful wall. I tell I'mADcotor to use Hypnosis, which hits and causes Slowbro to be unable to do anything. I'mADoctor then proceeds to Air Slash, doing about 1/4 damage, but no matter. Reflect wore off, too. Another AIr Slash brings it to the yellow. And a third to the red. I eliminate the Slowbro with a final Air Slash. A look of fear on his face, Will sends out his final pokemon and his strongest- another Xatu. I switch to Thirsty, knowing that she can get the job done. But, Body Slam brings it to just before the yellow, while Xatu's Psychic takes Thirsty to the half way mark. A Milk Drink fully heals up Thirsty, and a second Psychic didn't do as much as before. An awe-inspiring Body Slam brings Xatu to the red and paralyses it, but it heals a little thanks to its Sitrus Berry. It then uses a third Psychic, taking Thirsty to the red too. A Milk Drink heals her up, but Xatu won't stop spamming Psychic. Thankfully, on Thirsty's next Milk Drink Xatu is fully paralysed and couldn't move! It was promptly crushed under Thirsty's heavy body. A little shocked, Will of the E4 admits defeat, and I continue on to the next room…

As I pass through the doors, I see Koga before me- the nina master. He eyes me up and down, taking in my appearance. I do the same to him. Without a word, we lock eyes, and release our pokemon. He leads with his Ariados, while I go for I'mADcotor. I command my Noctowl to unleash a speedy Air Slash, bringing Ariados into the red and flinching it. This could be easier than I thought. He heals with a Full Restore, but his Ariados is hit by another Air Slash and is stuck in the same position as before. I have I'mADoctor put it out of its misery. Koga decides to send out Muk. I have I'mADoctor use Hypnosis, putting the pile of ooze to sleep before it can try any tricks. Then I'mADoctor demonstrates its Psychic powers with an Extrasensory, but it only does about 1/3rd. Another one of I'mADoctor's X-Rays takes it into the yellow, with Muk still asleep. Another Extrasensory takes it to the red… but Muk wakes up and delivers an extremely powerful Gunk Shot, taking I'mADoctor to the low yellow! Before it can do any more damage, I'mADoctor obliterates it, spraying toxic sludge all over the room. He sends in his Forretress, an odd choice. I heal I'mADoctor with a Hyper Potion while Forretress uses a useless Protect. It then Protects again, blocking my Doctor's Hypnosis. But it wouldn't work twice in a row, and Forretress was put to sleep. An Air Slash did about 1/3rd, and I breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't more specially bulky. A second Air Slash, and it doesn't wake up. And on the third, it was KO'd. Then Koga reveals his strongest pokemon- Crobat. It uses Wing Attack before I'mADoctor can do anything, and my owl's Hypnosis unfortunately missed. It attacks with its Wings again, bringing I'mADoctor to the low yellow, when Hypnosis connects. I heal up I'mADocotr with Roost on a free turn, before nearly bringing it to the yellow with an Extrasensory. Another Extrasensory connects, bringing it to the red (but its Sitrus berry healed it a bit). I'mADoctor prepares for a final Extrasensory, but before it can do that Crobat wakes up and uses Wing Attack. But it wasn't enough and the Batman falls. Koga sends out his final pokemon, Venomoth. It uses Psychic, taking I'mADoctor to the low yellow, but my Hypnosis put it to sleep. Low on health, I opt to heal up with Roost while it was safe to do so. Then a Super Effective Air Slash bringsit into the mid-yellow. And before it could wake up for a final hit, I'mADoctor seals the deal with a final AIr Slash. Koga calls back his fainted pokemon, and still without speaking steps away, leaving the path clear to the next room…

And here's Bruno, the Fighting master. He brings out his Poke balls, readying for a hearty battle. After exchanging a few words, we begin. He sends out Hitmontop, while I lead with Titan. Knowing that it would me almost useless against me, I begin boosting with Swords Dance, getting hit by a pretty weak Quick Attack on the way. We repeat the process for a second time, keeping to our individual strategies. A third Swords Dance is used by Titan, while Hitmontop predicts an attack and uses Counter, which fails. I then command my Scyther to use Agility, to make certain that I would go first. Bruno decides to Counter into thin air once more. After healing Titan (and getting hit by another Quick Attack) I go for a Wing Attack sweep. Hitmontop- OHKO. He sends in his Onix. Unsure of what to do, I go for a Double Team, narrowly avoiding a Rock Slide. Deciding that this is a good strategy, I Double Team again and miss another pile of rocks from the ceiling. A third DT, a third miss. DT number fou- Rock Slide hit. Crap. Luckily, even with a x4 weakness, Titan survives with a sliver of HP remaining. I heal up Titan with another Hyper Potion, and get hit by Onix's Dragonbreath for laughable damage. A fifth Double Team ensures another Rock Slide miss, and a sixth (and final) Double Team… and Rock Slide somehow hits and OHKOs Titan. FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Well, only one thing to do now. Go Triforce! Close Combat is an easy OHKO. He sends in Hitmonlee, and without Titan, I send in I'mADoctor. It uses Swagger before my owl can react, confusing it. I'mADoctor was so confused that for some reason, it hits itself in the face! Hitmonlee uses Focus energy, but I'mADoctor has had enough and Air Slashes it. Hitmonlee uses Swagger AGAIN, and I'mADoctor hits itself AGAIN. This is very frustrating. Then Hitmonlee gets a CRIT HI-JUMP KICK. I'mADoctor's down for the count. I send in Triforce, and get him to take a Swagger as I revive Titan. Hitmonlee misses with a Blaze Kick as I heal Titan to full health. It then Blaze Kicks my Heracross, and Trifroce hits itself in the face and gets KO'd. Well I send in Titan and KO the annoying thing with a Wing Attack. FINALLY. Bruno sends out his Hitmonchan. I have Titan use Swords dance, but he is hit by a strong Thunderpunch. I know that I have no other options, so I kill it with Wing Attack. He sends out his final pokemon, and MVP, Machamp. I get Titan to use Wing Attack… Which gets a Critical hit, OHKOing the four-armed figured and winning the match. We shake hands and thank each other for a fun and difficult match, before Bruno sends me on to the next room…

And here is Karen, last of the Elite Four, flanked by a pair of huge curtains. As she sees me enter, she lets out a snicker, then a full-on laugh. She tells me that she will surely win against one such as I. We'll see about that. She leads with her Umbreon, and I go for Triforce. This is a joke. Despite Umbreon's significant bulk, Close Combat easily OHKOs. She sends in her Murkrow, and I call back Triforce and release Thirsty. I order a powerful Body Slam, which brings Murkrow to the mid yellow and paralyses. It then uses Pluck, which does basically nothing so my bulky bovine. Another Body Slam sends it packing. She smirks and sends out her Gengar, and I sends out I'mADoctor as in response. It goes for a powerful Focus Blast, but they call it Focus Miss for a reason,and it does. I'mADoctor's Extrasensory on the other hand, was not so haxxy, bringing Gengar to the yellow. Gengar Focus Misses again, and the Doctor's Extrasensory very nearly KOs. As I expected, Karen uses up her Full Restore on Gengar, who is met by yet another X-Ray. Gengar then tries to play tricky, using Spite to drain Extrasensory's PP. But it was futile, as I still have plenty to spare, and hit with another one. Then her Gengar plays the ultimate troll, and uses Destiny Bond. I'mADoctor's Extrasensory hits, and both are KO'd. I decide that it would be best to send out Starter, and she responds by sending out Houndoom. Now I have to rely on Focus Miss too, but I have a secret weapon. Go X Accuracy!! Unfortunately, Houndoom used Nasty Plot, boosting its already impressive Special Attack. Also unfortunately, Focus Blast missed and Houndoom's Dark Pulse very nearly KO'd Starter. I heal him up, but Starter is met with an even more powerful Dark Pulse. ANother heal, another Dark Pulse. Then again. *snore* What the hell, go for it Starter! Use Focus Blast!! *Houndoom outspeeds and KOs* Crap. Well this is very risky but go for it, Triforce! *Flamethrower OHKOs* NOOOOOOOOO!! Fine then. Thirsty! Heal fodder! I used a Max Revive on Starter, who is my only hope. Thirsty is OHKO'd by Drak Pulse, and I send in Starter. He uses Dark Pulse *of course* doing incredible damage again, and Focus Blast hits!!!…. But doesn't OHKO. SHIT. Go DUMBO as heal fodder! (wait I'm not allowed to switch Starter… CRAP NOT AGAIN) Luckily she comes in on a Crunch (no more Dark Pulse?) I heal Starter, and DUMBO is OHKO'd by Flamethrower. Naturally. I send in Starter. Karen Dark Pulses, and I use Focus Blast… WHICH HITS!!!! KO!!!!! Well Karen has a look of shock on her face as she sends in her final pokemon, Vileplume. I heal up Starter to prevent hax, and it uses Petal Dance for laughable damage. Starter issues forth a mighty Flamethrower, OHKOing the smelly flower. Karen's eyes open wide in shock as she realises that she just lost. I slowly walk past the clearly traumatised E4 member as I head for the door. The door to the room of the Champion…

And there the is, in all his glory. Lance, the Champion. The master of dragons. We greet each other before beginning what will surely be the most epic battle yet. He sends out Gyarados, and I lead with DUMBO. He outspeeds and uses Waterfall, not quite taking DUMBO into the yellow, as I use Harden. Another Waterfall is met by DUMBO hardening her body once again. I heal DUMBO up and take another Waterfall, this one much weaker than before. Another Waterfall, another Harden. Waterfall, Harden. Heal up, CRIT Waterfall. Thankfully, it doesn't KO even through the boosts and DUMBO's weakness. Another Hyper Potion, and Gyarados uses… Dragon Pulse?? Yes, how odd. The he Waterfalls, which unfortunately Flinches DUMBO. This is repeated next round. Then Gyarados CRITS AGAIN and KOs DUMBO. Thankfully, this can all be repeated. I send in Thirsty as heal fodder, first using a Revive, then a Hyper Potion. Thirsty tanks a couple of hits in the process. Then I switch in DUMBO on a Dragon Pulse (WTF??). Waterfall, Harden. Heal, Waterfall. Waterfall, Harden. Waterfall, Flinch. Heal, Dragon Pulse. The it uses Flail (??????). It must be out of PP! *Rejoice*. I Harden. Then it misses an Ice Fang, and another Harden. He Ice Fangs again, and DUMBO decides that he's had enough of Hardening and uses Rock Polish. Then another RP, and gets hits by another Flail Fail. A third Rock Polish gets DUMBO to max speed, and it hit by another Flail. Now for my secret weapon! I use an X Special on DUMBO. This will certainly help with only Dragon Pulse as an attacking move. I continue spamming X Specials, because Gyarados can do jack shit to me. Once DUMBO is at +6, I start with X Sp. Defs just in case. Now DUMBO's at +6 Special Defense too, and Gyarados just got her into the yellow. Guess what? HYPER POTION. Welp, nothing left to do now except sweep with Dragon Pulse. Gyarados: 2HKO. Charizard: OHKO thanks to a crit. Level 50 Dragonite: OHKO. Another Dragonite: OHKO. A third Dragonite: Guess what? OHKO. Aerodactyl: 2HKO thanks to a critical hit. PROF WINS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lance you just got owned! You got swept by a Steelix that only used Dragon Pulse!! PWNAGE.

Well Lance congratulated me on my win. I'm the new Champion! Professor Oak and DJ Mary show up, hoping for an interview. Lance and I head into the Hall of Fame, and I registered my pokemon. Then I watched the awesome credits, before mysteriously appearing in my room…

Blackouts: 0 (almost on Karen)
Restriction fails: 7 (Screw you, Houndoom!)

Starter the Typhlosion
Lvl 42
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Swift
-Quick Attack

I didn't plan to use Starter in the E4 at all, due to his no-switching restriction (which I accidentally broke anyway). However, he proved to be the only team member capable of taking down Karen's Houndoom. That was indeed that toughest battle I've had so far, but it earns Starter a lot of respect. Definitely my overall MVP thus far.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 45
-Close Combat
-Headbutt
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

Triforce wasn't used that much this chapter, but when he was he destroyed everything. Nothing is safe from Triforce. Just awesome.

I'mADoctor the Noctowl
Lvl 43
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Extrasensory
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)
Solo an E4 member the first time (COMPLETE)[Koga]

I'mADoctor busted through Koga well, completing her second-to-last mandatory solo. As soon as she evolved, I'mADoctor has been a solid member of the team. Noctowl for the win.

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 43
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Gyro Ball
-Milk Drink

Thirsty did well this chapter, defeating Will. Still, it was no cakewalk. Her Special Defense isn't that good, but overall she's still one of my best pokes.

DUMBO the Steelix
Lvl 46
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Dragon Pulse

Solo Lance (COMPLETE)

DUMBO was a pain in the ass to grind, and was generally terrible in game, until Lance. Yes, with the proper support, DUMBO didn't have trouble sweeping the champion with a Special move. Despite fainting once, that was by far the most fun single battle I've ever had, in any game, ever.

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 43
-Wing Attack
-Double Team
-Swords Dance
-Agility

*sigh* Titan has finally hit rock bottom. I tried to make him useful, I tried! He nearly swept Bruno... Kinda. In all seriousness, Titan is terrible,and I don't see that changing much, even with evolution. Sorry.

Great read as always Sage Chow! I'm glad you're enjoying Serene now; it's really cool for me to see you slowly discover her usefulness as you go along. The power of peace and love shall prevail over all! :P

I still haven't started on the next chapter of my Sapphire challange, but I intend on getting a start on it sometime tonight. I should have it finished sometime tomorrow hopefully, but no promises.

Congratulations Sage! You pulled through with Reckless, now you gain your reward with the ability to use physical moves again :)

Oh, by the way, you got the restriction wrong there
If you have a Hitmonchan, He gains use of his legs.
If you have a Hitmonlee, He gains use of his arms.
But as you persevered through this without evolving him, you can use all other types of physical moves, that do not require his arms or legs (depending on who you get). (To be specific, he cannot use punches/kicks, moves such as Rock Slide and Earthquake don't count).

Yay Molasses! Good luck against Brock and Misty XD.

I hope to start on the next chapter of my own scramble soon, but Jasmine is going to SUCK. SO BADLY. I've done some test battles (one of which I almost won), and it did not end well in every case. Wish me luck!

Ill be restarting my white version soon and this looks fun, so give me six pokemon and what to do with them and Ill see how I do.
I am not able to trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)