Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving for Waterwarrior. (Kirby )

Waterwarrior, take Daroach the Aipom.

He wants to be the same as Daroach from Kirby: Squeak Squad. To please him, you must give him moves like Daroach.

Teleport: Must keep Baton Pass or U-Turn and use it when he is hit by a damaging attack.

Stars: Must keep and use Swift once if he comes out.

Ice Beam: Either have Ice Punch or another Special move. Must use Baton Pass/U-Turn after using.

Possessed: Have Nasty Plot.

Replace Double Hit after evolving. Solo Cyrus at Veilstone, because he thinks that Cyrus turned him evil.

EDIT: Whoever gives me my PW challenge must give me my starter

@below I accept the price increase, and can understand the Max Revive restriction staying.

Man, looking at these challenges I think I might well have given the hardest challange to you yet. I admit though, I was aiming to give you an LVP :P. I don't do hard challanges very often, usually not unless it's requested... but when you do request one, you had better look the hell out XD!

As an added bonus restriction (don't worry it won't make it any harder) as soon as you can buy confetti seals for his Pokeball, so he can go "KA-LOOM-PA!" And spray confetti effects everywhere every time he comes out, just like the real Tingle.

Oh, and my update is around 1/3-1/2 of the way done. I played for like an hour and got distracted again. Sorry guys, I guess I'm just kind of getting kind of scrambled out. I will finish it fairly soon though.

EDIT: I just realized the balloon "popping" restriction needs a little clarification. Once his balloon has been popped, he only needs to use Ingrain once. As long as ingrain is active, his balloon is considered "popped" and there is no need to use ingrain again if hit with another physical attack. However if Ingrain is removed by switching out, the next time he comes in his balloon is back and if hit with another physical attack you must use Ingrain again.

Just nipping any potential confusion in the bud.

@Jimera: I don't always give out ridiculously difficult challenges. I wanted to match the Sonic Heroes difficulty level, where Espio's team is around mid-range in difficulty (Amy is easy, while Shadow is difficult, Sonic and Espio around the middle somewhere). Therefore, the challenge was molded to fit the difficulty level.

If I'd given Shadow, you can be damn sure that would've been hell on Pokemon World.

Oh, and Luxray was chosen as a Pokemon because of the similarities in the shape of its head, as compared to Espio's. It's not exact, but the closest you can get in Pokemon off the top of my head.

Back from beyond the grave, it's Samurai 796! No one cares, I already know this, but with a grand total of 2 Scramble Challenges down, (Heart Gold and Emerald, you can find them somewhere in the original thread) I'm ready for another.

Pokemon Pearl Scramble

Basic Rules
-Unless you think its the best scramblemon of all time, no trading please.
-You can be tough, I think I can take it. (That's not Texas's scramble difficult, but up there in difficulty.)
-Not a rule, but be obscure with pokemon choice. Pick something that people forget is in the game like Chimecho in Pokemon R/S/E.
-Have fun with the challenges, don't look at this and go, he wants hard, Pachirisu, be creative.
-I can reject if I see a reason to.

Thanks a lot in advance, the first two were a hoot and a half so I have a good feeling about his one.

(Do any of you older guys actually even remember me? Just curious...)

@Samurai_796: You get Kawairashi the Turtwig. To evolve into Torterra, it must successfully use Attract 15 times. It must learn and keep Wood Hammer, may never forget Attract, and must solo Aaron and Flint.

(You may catch an extra pokemon to get into Amity Square if you need to)

Take a Wooper named Traveler. It wants to go everywhere.

In order to record where he has been, he must solo 2 wild pokemon in every area where you can find wild pokemon. He must also solo a trainer in every gym. He also needs to learn at least two HMs in order to help you move quicker.

Evolve after he visits 5 different cities. Solo an E4 member of your choice.

Reserving for Samurai. Will edit in a few minutes.

EDIT:Samurai, take Elva the Shieldon. Elva, like Elva in the Eragon series(one of my favorites) is a shield for anyone's pain. And such, Elva must come in and take at least one hit whenever any of her teammates gets into the yellow. If they ever get knocked out, Elva must come in and solo the rest of the trainer(except reserved ones). If Elva ever goes into the yellow, she must be healed immediately. She must show the power in defending by soloing 2 Galactic Admins, Cyrus, 1 gym leader, and 1 E4 member. She can evolve after taking 15 attacks for her friends, and after completing 2 of the solos. Finally, she must carry Iron Defense and Taunt at all times, to protect herself and her friends from the Empire's horrible pokemon. Good luck to you!

@KS, that's not the entire chapter for my scramble, just my battle with Chuck. Jasmine will be included in this chapter too!

@Sage Chow, great update as usual.

Nice to see you Samurai, I remember you :) you get the Kirby challange I was going to give waterwarrior before being ninja'd.

Take a Drifloon named Kirby. This Drifloon is the Pokemon version of Kirby, and don't let Jigglypuff's eerily similar look distract you, Drifloon's the real deal! So obviously it must have Kirby's moves and abilities.

Flight: Any Flying type move, or a move with "Wind" in the name
Slide Kick: Any physical move not named Explosion
Eat enemies: Swallow
Copy powers: This is where it gets interesting. This move slot starts as Stockpile. In order to replace Stockpile with a new move, you must use Swallow (You do not have to use Stockpile beforehand), then after the battle you may replace Stockpile with any move known by the Pokemon you were battling when you used Stockpile. You must repeat this process every time you wish to replace this move.

In addition, Kirby got some new enemies in Super Star Ultra (Best Kirby game ever!) to watch out for, so he'll have to solo them all.

Masked Dedede: Crasher Wake's Gyarados
Wham Bam Jewel: Byron's Steelix
Galacta Knight: Cyrus's Weavile
Marx Soul: Cyrus's Crobat

If you're crazy like me and enjoy playing through the Kirby games without powerups, or just want some extra difficulty, replace Swallow and Copying the enemies powers with...

Guard: Any defensive move (Calm Mind, Endure, Stockpile, etc.)
Puff: Gust or an attack with "Wind" in the name

Have fun!

Samurai, take Ripoff the Paricharu.

Ripoff feels like she should be the mascot of Pokemon and hates the competition she receives. As such, she must solo all Pikachu and Clefairy lines. She may not learn any electrical attacks above 80 BP. Teach her Hidden Power ASAP. Depending on your type, you have the following restrictions:

Fire, Grass, Water: solo all starter lines.
Fighting, Dark, Ghost: may never run or switch
Electric: no restrictions past the above ones (before the hidden power parts)
Dragon, ice, ground: may never hold an item again
Bug, poison, rock: must learn Rain Dance ASAP
Any other types: no moveset restrictions besides Hidden Power

Must solo one Gym Leader not named Wake.

@Samurai, take Molly the Buisel.

Molly is named after 80's teen actress Molly Ringwald, and as such feels she needs to be a star. That said, she doesn't like taking a lot of damage of any kind, since it might hurt her ego, so any time she is hit by an attack that takes her from green to red health, she must switch out and cannot battle for the remainder of that trainer/wild Pokemon. As well, the same condition applies if she is affected by any status, including confusion and attraction, since she can't have anyone seeing her at worse than her best.

To evolve, Molly must complete one of the following:
-Solo Gardenia
-Solo five female gym Leader Pokemon

She must complete these solos to prove her stardom:
-Crasher Wake's Buizel
-Candice's Snover and Abomasnow
-Volkner's entire team

(If they interfere with another solo, then solo ten female trainer own Pokemon for each conflicting solo).

If all three of these solos are complete, all of Molly's restrictions are lifted, she has nothing left to prove. If any of the three solos are failed, then Molly must solo one elite four member.

And lastly, Molly MUST solo Cynthia's Roserade regardless of your previous triumphs. Have fun, movie star!

I feel like starting a new Scramble now so I'm asking for a Pokemon White Little Cup Scramble!

Rules:
  • All Pokemon must be eligible for the Little Cup metagame
  • I will be playing through Pokemon White to Ghetsis, probably not including the post-game stuff.
  • This is a hard Scramble, but not insanely hard
  • I must have at least 1 Pokemon before the first gym, and nothing that I used in my last White Scramble (Purrloin, Golett, Oshawatt, Blitzle, Elgyem, Audino) or Tynamo
  • I reserve the right to reject anything due to difficulty or drudgery
  • No reservations, it's first come, first serve
  • No trading except to evolve

Unrelated note and minor LeafGreen Scramble Update, started soloing the Saffron Gym with Metapod whose level is now in the fifties :) Will probably update after soloing Sabrina.

You get Minccino the Mercedes.

Mercedes does not like this nickname because it sounds too girly. Therefore, Mercedes begins to dislike you. Whenever Mercedes is sent into battle, it is under the effect of taunt and torment. Mercedes cannot hold items in battle and you cannot use any other items but revive and super potions on Mercedes in battle. But when Mercedes solos the 6th gym, the gym leader is impressed by Mercedes' strength and loves the nickname so the gym leader compliments Mercedes and tells Mercedes to never change the nickname because it fits perfectly. From that point on, Mercedes is no longer in the effects of taunt and torment but the item restriction is still intact. Mercedes must solo 5 Elite 4 Pokemon and it must have at least 1 Special Move, 1 Non-Attacking Move ASAP after soloing the 6th Gym and must use 1 Special Move, 1 Non-Attacking Move in every battle it takes part in. It may not have any Special Attacks nor Non-Attacking moves and cannot use them before soloing the 6th Gym.

Aura, take a placeholder until I get back to you.

Take Spartan the Mienfoo.

Give him the following weapons and Armor mods:
1. Spartan Laser (Special Attack)
2. Energy Sword (Hi Jump Kick)
3. Bubble Shield (Protect or Detect)
4. Jetpack (U-Turn)

He has a regenerating shielding system, so he must have Regenerator as an ability.

Solo ALL Elite and Ace trainers. Solo Marshal.

Big Edit: Spartan needs to have a Cortana, so make sure that one of your other pokes is Female. If This Cortana ever faints, Spartan must switch in ASAP.

@auramaster: I always wanted to give you a challange, haha. Anyways, you get...

Evil the Pan(sage/sear/pour)! Of course, it depends on who picks your starter, and if you don't choose a starter, pick whichever one you want! Evil is supposedly based off of the three monkeys, but it's too mainstream because this is a hipster monkey. Being of the type that it is, it's also too mainstream and must not have a STAB offensive move. Moves like Leech Seed and Water Sport are alright. It sees the move Nasty Plot and thinks that it's awesome because being the hero is too overrated. If you decide to breed Nasty Plot onto it, which comes from a level 50 Liepard/42 Purrloin/54 Zoroark/49 Zorua, then it must use it in every gym battle it participates in. If you decide not to breed Nasty Plot on it, then it will cause its own evil and must not participate in any of the final battles against N/Ghetsis. Either way, you must solo Burgh.

Since I was a little confused because you said that it was a Little Cup Scramble, but you said there was no trading except to evolve, if it's allowed to evolve, it must only evolve after you catch your fourth member of the team.

EDIT: Oh my, seems like everyone else is making it harder for you. Well, let's see. Since you're getting Smugleaf, I'm going to assume that you want Panpour. According to IAR's past challange, Panpour is blind. Therefore, it must hold BlackGlasses ASAP. Since being a cripple makes him feel bad, he must know and keep Taunt forever. He must use Taunt whenever he is sent out in a major battle to make himself feel better. He must never learn Crunch and must solo Iris's gym, but not Iris herself. This Panpour tries to hide insecurity in itself by developing a fake overconfidence in itself, so if it KOs one Pokemon owned by a trainer, it must stay in for the remainder of the battle until it either faints or wins.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
First come, First serve, the way I like it...

auramaster, take a Roggenrola.

This Roggenrola is a rather stubborn one & it doesn't take much to set it off. So, yes, it has "A Beserk Mode", & it goes into this mode when it's HP drops below 50%.
In "Beserk Mode", it becomes basically "Choice-Locked", that is, whatever move you pick when it enters Beserk Mode, it must spam that move until it either faints, or the battle is won. You cannot switch it out, or use any item on it once it goes beserk.
Though, that's just not it, Roggenrola must know & keep Explosion as well, & it must solo 2 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon with this move.
Name Roggenrola Explosive.

Have fun.

Auramaster, take a Scraggy.

Since everyone's being so lenient on you, I'll try to...make your Pokemon journey slightly more miserable. This Scraggy really isn't happy at all with not being able to evolve, so it only listens to you once every two turns (think along the lines of Slow Start), meaning you can only call it to attack on alternating turns. The other turns, you'll have to spend either using items or switching.

Secondly, since it's stuck in Little Cup, it has a limited move pool. Therefore, it can learn only level up moves until level 20. After that, it's either stuck with that move pool, or you can use one TM/HM (one, not one of each) on it after beating each gym.

Thirdly, you must keep this Scraggy as your lead at all times during the trip from Castelia to Nimbasa, and any other time you traverse that route as well. Scraggy must also solo any and all Scraftys that aren't already being solo'd by something else.

And finally, solo Grimsley. You can name this Scraggy whatever you want.

Auramaster, take a Snivy and name it Smugleaf.
This Snivy is revenge for Uber the Shellos, a perpetual thorn in my side.
This works out nicely. Uber can't evolve because of typing issues, Smugleaf here can't evolve because of your Little Cup run.

Like Uber:
1) Smugleaf can only use a STAB attack if it's not very effective.
2) As soon as possible, Smugleaf can only have one attack.
3) Smugleaf must always hold an item.

Smugleaf must solo a gym leader and two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone! Already started the challange and beat the first gym (It didn't take long). My team is...

V1ral said:
You get Minccino the Mercedes.

Mercedes does not like this nickname because it sounds too girly. Therefore, Mercedes begins to dislike you. Whenever Mercedes is sent into battle, it is under the effect of taunt and torment. Mercedes cannot hold items in battle and you cannot use any other items but revive and super potions on Mercedes in battle. But when Mercedes solos the 6th gym, the gym leader is impressed by Mercedes' strength and loves the nickname so the gym leader compliments Mercedes and tells Mercedes to never change the nickname because it fits perfectly. From that point on, Mercedes is no longer in the effects of taunt and torment but the item restriction is still intact. Mercedes must solo 5 Elite 4 Pokemon and it must have at least 1 Special Move, 1 Non-Attacking Move ASAP after soloing the 6th Gym and must use 1 Special Move, 1 Non-Attacking Move in every battle it takes part in. It may not have any Special Attacks nor Non-Attacking moves and cannot use them before soloing the 6th Gym.
King Serperior said:
Take Spartan the Mienfoo.

Give him the following weapons and Armor mods:
1. Spartan Laser (Special Attack)
2. Energy Sword (Hi Jump Kick)
3. Bubble Shield (Protect or Detect)
4. Jetpack (U-Turn)

He has a regenerating shielding system, so he must have Regenerator as an ability.

Solo ALL Elite and Ace trainers. Solo Marshal.

Big Edit: Spartan needs to have a Cortana, so make sure that one of your other pokes is Female. If This Cortana ever faints, Spartan must switch in ASAP.
Oh My Biscuits said:
@auramaster: I always wanted to give you a challange, haha. Anyways, you get...

Evil the Pan(sage/sear/pour)! Of course, it depends on who picks your starter, and if you don't choose a starter, pick whichever one you want! Evil is supposedly based off of the three monkeys, but it's too mainstream because this is a hipster monkey. Being of the type that it is, it's also too mainstream and must not have a STAB offensive move. Moves like Leech Seed and Water Sport are alright. It sees the move Nasty Plot and thinks that it's awesome because being the hero is too overrated. If you decide to breed Nasty Plot onto it, which comes from a level 50 Liepard/42 Purrloin/54 Zoroark/49 Zorua, then it must use it in every gym battle it participates in. If you decide not to breed Nasty Plot on it, then it will cause its own evil and must not participate in any of the final battles against N/Ghetsis. Either way, you must solo Burgh.

Since I was a little confused because you said that it was a Little Cup Scramble, but you said there was no trading except to evolve, if it's allowed to evolve, it must only evolve after you catch your fourth member of the team.

EDIT: Oh my, seems like everyone else is making it harder for you. Well, let's see. Since you're getting Smugleaf, I'm going to assume that you want Panpour. According to IAR's past challange, Panpour is blind. Therefore, it must hold BlackGlasses ASAP. Since being a cripple makes him feel bad, he must know and keep Taunt forever. He must use Taunt whenever he is sent out in a major battle to make himself feel better. He must never learn Crunch and must solo Iris's gym, but not Iris herself. This Panpour tries to hide insecurity in itself by developing a fake overconfidence in itself, so if it KOs one Pokemon owned by a trainer, it must stay in for the remainder of the battle until it either faints or wins.
Its_A_Random said:
auramaster, take a Roggenrola.

This Roggenrola is a rather stubborn one & it doesn't take much to set it off. So, yes, it has "A Beserk Mode", & it goes into this mode when it's HP drops below 50%.
In "Beserk Mode", it becomes basically "Choice-Locked", that is, whatever move you pick when it enters Beserk Mode, it must spam that move until it either faints, or the battle is won. You cannot switch it out, or use any item on it once it goes beserk.
Though, that's just not it, Roggenrola must know & keep Explosion as well, & it must solo 2 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon with this move.
Name Roggenrola Explosive.

Have fun.
Threadshot A1 said:
Auramaster, take a Scraggy.

Since everyone's being so lenient on you, I'll try to...make your Pokemon journey slightly more miserable. This Scraggy really isn't happy at all with not being able to evolve, so it only listens to you once every two turns (think along the lines of Slow Start), meaning you can only call it to attack on alternating turns. The other turns, you'll have to spend either using items or switching.

Secondly, since it's stuck in Little Cup, it has a limited move pool. Therefore, it can learn only level up moves until level 20. After that, it's either stuck with that move pool, or you can use one TM/HM (one, not one of each) on it after beating each gym.

Thirdly, you must keep this Scraggy as your lead at all times during the trip from Castelia to Nimbasa, and any other time you traverse that route as well. Scraggy must also solo any and all Scraftys that aren't already being solo'd by something else.

And finally, solo Grimsley. You can name this Scraggy whatever you want.
EndQuote said:
Auramaster, take a Snivy and name it Smugleaf.
This Snivy is revenge for Uber the Shellos, a perpetual thorn in my side.
This works out nicely. Uber can't evolve because of typing issues, Smugleaf here can't evolve because of your Little Cup run.

Like Uber:
1) Smugleaf can only use a STAB attack if it's not very effective.
2) As soon as possible, Smugleaf can only have one attack.
3) Smugleaf must always hold an item.

Smugleaf must solo a gym leader and two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!
A bit harder then I was planning, but that's fine with me. Just two things though....

1. Anyone want to give Scraggy a nickname?
2. @Oh My Biscuits, I've had to use a non-attacking move at the start of every battle before, IMO it's tedious and boring. Can you change/remove the restriction, perhaps only Taunt for major battles or Taunt when the opponent uses a non-attacking move? EDIT: Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)