Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Jtlek, I am reserving a Torkoal for you. I will edit soon.

Take Booster the Torkoal. You have 5 restrictions, so remember them:

1). Must always know Overheat and Iron Defense.
2). The other two moves must be physical.
3). If you use Overheat, you must use Iron Defense first.
4). Solo one gym leader of your choice.
5). Solo 3 E4 pokes in total.

Have fun :D

jtlek97, take a Taillow named Delta. It dreams of joining the U.S. Air Force's Delta Force, but it knows it'll have to grind like hell to get it. So, it must always be the highest level in your party by 1 plus the number of gym badges you have. It must also solo two gym leaders to prove its resolve. Have fun!

Take Tunnel the Trapinch. This Trapinch is dedictated to digging tunnels where ever he goes, hoping to find treasure Therefore:

-Learn Dig and use it every battle
-Learn an HM; even outside of tunnels he must be helpful
-Buy and learn one TM, to prove he is making money
-Solo a gym leader since everyone was mocking him for digging tunnels and he wants to prove the utility of tunnels.

Have fun!

Jtlek97, take a Mudkip and name him Skippy.
Did you know Mudkip, Marshtomp, and Swampert all learn Mud Sport via level-up?
To celebrate this clear example of Gamefreak trolling us all to hell and back, Skippy must learn and keep Mud Sport ASAP.
(Level 24 as a Mudkip or 25 as a Marshtomp)
Afterward, in trainer battles, he must set up Mud Sport before he can use any STAB attacks. (This doesn't count for battles in the wild)

Skippy must solo Roxanne and at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck, mate.

alright, all four of these pokes are accepted, so here is the update

Poke 1:

Take Booster the Torkoal. You have 5 restrictions, so remember them:

1). Must always know Overheat and Iron Defense.
2). The other two moves must be physical.
3). If you use Overheat, you must use Iron Defense first.
4). Solo one gym leader of your choice.
5). Solo 3 E4 pokes in total.

Poke 2:

jtlek97, take a Taillow named Delta. It dreams of joining the U.S. Air Force's Delta Force, but it knows it'll have to grind like hell to get it. So, it must always be the highest level in your party by 1 plus the number of gym badges you have. It must also solo two gym leaders to prove its resolve. Have fun!

Poke 3:

Take Tunnel the Trapinch. This Trapinch is dedictated to digging tunnels where ever he goes, hoping to find treasure Therefore:

-Learn Dig and use it every battle
-Learn an HM; even outside of tunnels he must be helpful
-Buy and learn one TM, to prove he is making money
-Solo a gym leader since everyone was mocking him for digging tunnels and he wants to prove the utility of tunnels.

Poke 4:

Jtlek97, take a Mudkip and name him Skippy.
Did you know Mudkip, Marshtomp, and Swampert all learn Mud Sport via level-up?
To celebrate this clear example of Gamefreak trolling us all to hell and back, Skippy must learn and keep Mud Sport ASAP.
(Level 24 as a Mudkip or 25 as a Marshtomp)
Afterward, in trainer battles, he must set up Mud Sport before he can use any STAB attacks. (This doesn't count for battles in the wild)
Skippy must solo Roxanne and at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Poke 5:

Take Multitype the Kecleon. Multitype had multiple types before Arceus, and wants to show his awesomeness by changing significantly every time his type changes. This means he has different restrictions for every type he becomes, so make sure to keep this handy as a reference!

Normal

Fire

Water

Electric

Grass

Ice

Fighting

Poison

Ground

Flying

Psychic

Bug

Rock

Ghost

Dragon

Dark

Steel

And that's it! Wow that's a doozy now isn't it! Don't be overwhelmed though, it's not that hard to do! In order to meet all the type conditions, his moveset must be as follows:

-At least one special move
-At least one Physical move
-At least one "other" move
-At least one move capable of inflicting status
-At least one move that does not deal direct damage

And a reserve for gamer40000, as he posted before grassBlade. Hopefully, as long as he posts tonight, I'll start the scramble tonight, and I'll have an update tommorow.

Reserving an Absol.
Edit: Or not. Seriously, check out Absol's Gen 3 movepool. How about Ralts?
Edit: You get Shocker the Ralts. This Ralts is obsessed with Electric type moves, so it must learn Shock Wave ASAP. However, it cannot solo Wattson, so one of it's teammates must solo one Wattson's. Now it loves that team member and must use solo all other of that pokemon (example: Taillow solos Wattson, solo all Taillows/ Swellows) .It must have Calm Mind ASAP and use it in all major battles. It must solo 20 electric types to evolve into Gardevoir. Solo Wallace's Milotic and (lul) Luvdisc.

Just a quick Colosseum update (I will write this up tomorrow), I wanted to give Ledian an attacking move so it isn't just sitting in the back of my party with the EXP. share. I chose Dakim (the Earthquake+Protect guy) as my victim, and I had to keep Ledian in the battle for the entire battle to unlock an attacking move.

Did I succeed? You'll find out.

I have time, I have a Pokemon Black Cartdrige and I discovered and loved this thread, so~ logic forces me to request a Hard Challenge.

Restrictions?

+ Can't Trade.
+ I looove Vullaby. I looove Dark-types. Again, logic forces me to request a Vullaby for this Challenge and another Dark-type; it doesn't matter if I need to go with just four or five pokes for most of the game.
+ Solo N Pokemon, only if N<30 I want a quick challenge.
+ I like Song-themed challenges, but it's not a rule.

I'll take the first six pokes. Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Poke 1 Courtesy of GrassBlade:

You get Absol the Sandile. It wants to be an Absol, so it must find ways to get an attack boost. It must have moxie and finish off all opponents it battles with to get the boost, or die trying. It must keep 1 Ground type and 1 dark move at all times. After it evolves once, have it learn one non-stab coverage move. Have it solo Elesa (Muhahaha!) and all other Sandiles+ evos.

Ok... that means Sandile I will use Rock Slide for coverage; I'm not sure how many Sandies are in the game but this sounds complex enough.

Poke 2 Courtesy of jtlek97

Good luck, I give you notabird the Vullaby. Notabird, obviously, doesn't consider herself a bird, so you are unable to use a flying move. He will have to solo 2 of Tyson's fighting types. You are allowed to evolve him at any time, but the flying ban is PERMANENT!

OMG, Vully and Mandi CAN'T learn any moves outside Flying, Dark and Normal... Guess I'll beat them with Bone Rush despicable accuracy...

I just have one Question: WHO'S TYSON? I'll Solo E4 Marshal's Pokes.

Poke 3 Courtesy of Dummy007

@Good_Luck: As a result of my ridiculous inactivity in this thread, you get Inactivity the Snivy as your starter. Pretty much, Inactivity may only know one attacking move at a time and must always begin battle with a status move (after the first turn, you can spam your one attacking move for all I care). Upon evolving into Servine (do this whenever), Inactivity's name changes to Lurker. It must now know two attacking moves and must always begin battle with an attacking move. After soloing Clay, you may evolve Lurker into Veteran the Serperior. Veteran may only know one status move at a time and must solo N at least once as a Serperior (if this means you have to solo N before Ghetsis, tough cookies). No other restrictions, except that you may never put Inactivity/Lurker/Veteran in your PC or the Daycare until you have beaten the E4 once. Oh, and you must play air guitar every time *insert name here* KOs something. Even if it switched in and the opponent died due to poison, you MUST immediately play 5+ seconds of air guitar, wherever you are. Enjoy (and try not to embarass yourself. :P)

This sounds like so much FUN, I LMFAO as I was reading... We'll see how this turns out.

Poke 4 Courtesy of Jimera0 (Axew)

I feel nice (by a very loose definition of the term "nice") so I'm going to give you an Axew named Badass to play with! This Axew has no restrictions on evolution! Awesome for you that! It must solo either Brycen or Dreyden to prove how badass it is. Even its weaknesses can't stop it!

Oh, and it can only use special moves. It has terrible base special attack. And a terrible special movepool. But Dragon Rage counts.

Good Luck, you're going to be needing some of your namesake for this one :P

(The simplest challanges can be the nastiest sometimes, don't you agree?)

Saying "terrible special movepool" is an understatement. It only has five moves including Round, Incinerate and HP... Hard, hard.

Poke 5 Courtesy of King Serperior

Good Luck, I want you to have DerpFisk the Stunfisk. He is too derpy to know how to aim properly, so you must learn and keep the following innacurate moves ASAP: Fissure, Thunder, Muddy Water, and Bounce. You must catch the first one that you see. When you catch DerpFisk, roll a six-sided die immedietly. Yor result determines your next restriction:
1). Whatever move is in the top left first in every trainer battle.
2). ^but in the Top right.
3). ^but in the bottom left.
4). ^but in the bottom right.
5). Your choice from above.
6). Roll again.

You may NOT rearrange your move order EVER on DerpFisk. We can't have you manipulating thi, can we?

Solo either the Ice or Dragon gym, depending upon which you choose not to solo with Axew. (If you choose to solo the ice gym with Axew, solo the Dragon gym with DerpFisk)

Finally, solo one E4 member and land the final blow on That ****ing Hydriegon!!!!!!!

Hmm... I'll better be Lucky with this one.

Poke 6 Courtesy of Sage Chow

I guess a summary/translation is in order:
- Venipede named Lucifer
- Moveset: Poison Sting, Screech, Steamroller (use Bug Bite/Pursuit as place holders) and one of Agility/Protect/Iron Defense/Spikes.
- Must solo Burgh to evolve to Whirlipede
- Must solo Clay
- Must solo Adler's Accelgor to evolve to Scolipede
- Gain some sympathy for the Venipede!

That's what I call Original... Guess I'll have to run around with that poor thing to have some sympathy...

I think I'll have a hard time with all of them... Will be reporting soon.

Oh well, too bad about Absol. Now for my revenge! Reserving Sandile.
Edit:
You get Absol the Sandile. It wants to be an Absol, so it must find ways to get an attack boost. It must have moxie and finish off all opponents it battles with to get the boost, or die trying. It must keep 1 Ground type and 1 dark move at all times. After it evolves once, have it learn one non-stab coverage move. Have it solo Elesa (Muhahaha!) and all other Sandiles+ evos.

Enjoy!

Good luck, I give you notabird the Vullaby. Notabird, obviously, doesn't consider herself a bird, so you are unable to use a flying move. He will have to solo 2 of Tyson's fighting types. You are allowed to evolve him at any time, but the flying ban is PERMANENT!

@Good_Luck: As a result of my ridiculous inactivity in this thread, you get Inactivity the Snivy as your starter. Pretty much, Inactivity may only know one attacking move at a time and must always begin battle with a status move (after the first turn, you can spam your one attacking move for all I care). Upon evolving into Servine (do this whenever), Inactivity's name changes to Lurker. It must now know two attacking moves and must always begin battle with an attacking move. After soloing Clay, you may evolve Lurker into Veteran the Serperior. Veteran may only know one status move at a time and must solo N at least once as a Serperior (if this means you have to solo N before Ghetsis, tough cookies). No other restrictions, except that you may never put Inactivity/Lurker/Veteran in your PC or the Daycare until you have beaten the E4 once. Oh, and you must play air guitar every time *insert name here* KOs something. Even if it switched in and the opponent died due to poison, you MUST immediately play 5+ seconds of air guitar, wherever you are. Enjoy (and try not to embarass yourself. :P)

Alright, reserving an Axew for Good Luck. Editing now.

EDIT: I feel nice (by a very loose definition of the term "nice") so I'm going to give you an Axew named Badass to play with! This Axew has no restrictions on evolution! Awesome for you that! It must solo either Brycen or Dreyden to prove how badass it is. Even its weaknesses can't stop it!

Oh, and it can only use special moves. It has terrible base special attack. And a terrible special movepool. But Dragon Rage counts.

Good Luck, you're going to be needing some of your namesake for this one :P

(The simplest challanges can be the nastiest sometimes, don't you agree?)

Reserving for Good Luck. Editing Now!!

Good Luck, I want you to have DerpFisk the Stunfisk. He is too derpy to know how to aim properly, so you must learn and keep the following innacurate moves ASAP: Fissure, Thunder, Muddy Water, and Bounce. You must catch the first one that you see. When you catch DerpFisk, roll a six-sided die immedietly. Yor result determines your next restriction:
1). Whatever move is in the top left first in every trainer battle.
2). ^but in the Top right.
3). ^but in the bottom left.
4). ^but in the bottom right.
5). Your choice from above.
6). Roll again.

You may NOT rearrange your move order EVER on DerpFisk. We can't have you manipulating thi, can we?

Solo either the Ice or Dragon gym, depending upon which you choose not to solo with Axew. (If you choose to solo the ice gym with Axew, solo the Dragon gym with DerpFisk)

Finally, solo one E4 member and land the final blow on That ****ing Hydriegon!!!!!!!

@Good Luck: A song based challange is your cup of tea, then? Fortunately, you left the song open for interpretation! After some careful consideration, I went back to my initial idea of "Sympathy for the Devil" to get some proper flavor to this challange. So without further ado I present to you "Sympathy for the Venipede", have fun!

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a Venipede of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole many man´s soul and faith

And I was 'round when Leader Clay
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Palpitoad
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Peter's Burgh
When I saw it was a time for a change (Evolve after Burgh)
Killed the champ and his pokemon
His Accelgor screeched in vain

I was a tank
Held a master rank
When the Blitzle raged
And the bodies shrank

Pleased to meet you.. etc

I used Agility
While your pokemon
Fought for ten decades
Took the exp they made

I shouted out,
"Who banned the Excadrill?"
When after all
It was you and me
(who who, who who)

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of whirl and taste
And I laid Spikes for troubadours
Who get killed before they Screech away
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the Steamrolls faint
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint (learn Protect/Iron Defense)
(who who, who who)

So if you fight me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use your well-learned Poison Sting
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
(woo woo, woo woo)

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
(woo woo)

Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame x2

I guess a summary/translation is in order:
- Venipede named Lucifer
- Moveset: Poison Sting, Screech, Steamroller (use Bug Bite/Pursuit as place holders) and one of Agility/Protect/Iron Defense/Spikes.
- Must solo Burgh to evolve to Whirlipede
- Must solo Clay
- Must solo Adler's Accelgor to evolve to Scolipede
- Gain some sympathy for the Venipede!

@Auramaster: Awesome update! I kinda missed a level and moveset overview: What level Metapod did it take?

BTW: I'm almost done with the next chapter! YAY let's find out how Molasses the Slugma fares versus brutal Brock and manical Misty! (in an hour..)

@Team Magma Boss Maxie, take Magnesium the Magnemite. This Magnemite prefers its Steel typing over its Electric typing. As such it must learn and keep Magnet Bomb to evolve into Magneton and it must learn and keep Mirror Shot to evolve into Magnezone. The 3rd moveslot has 3 options: Thundershock, Zap Cannon, or any non-Steel/Electric move you want. The last moveslot must be a status move. Have it solo Crasher Wake, Volkner, and 1 E4 member. Good luck!

Alright everyone, I've FINALLY got chapter 7 up! It took a looong time to write this, but only part of the delay is due to my laziness; it's possibly the longest chapter I've ever written. Well anyway, it's up now and ready for you lot to read! Enjoy, I know some of you have been waiting a long time for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)