Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Why not, I'll take the last spot for DEMo.

EDIT: DEMo, take whichever monkey you get and name her Broadway. This monkey has always wanted to be on broadway, and such must win a contest alone after every gym badge and every soloed trainer (for the first 3, just do it when you get to Nimbasa). Broadway also wants to show her awesome acting, so she must know 1 status, one special, and one physical move. Her moves cannot exceed 65 BP. She must solo 1 gym leader, and 3 E4 members. She must solo 25 trainers. She must also complete her play by soloing the final pokemon of both N and Ghestis. If you face the E4 the second time, have her solo 4 different pokemon. She loves accessories, and must always hold the Blackglasses once they are obtained, since she likes the way they make her look.

Finally, she loves the red carpet, and must solo 50 red trainer-owned pokemon NOT from a trainer already being soloed, and then can never KO any red pokemon again. She must complete the above restriction before the 6th gym if at all possible.

Good luck!

So I've finally talked myself into attempting one of these.

Game- Blacks being used for other stuff right now, so we'll go with White.
Difficulty- It's my first one so don't make it anything excruciating.
Trade- I can't trade, but I do have access to Action Replay so I can hack if needed.
Other- I don't care what type but I want it to be a mono type challenge

White Grass-type Scramble Challange

1. Magma Boss Maxie's Snivy
2. Axmaster68's RU
3. Professor Science's DESTROYER
4. waterwarrior's Spores
5. Gamer40000's Fluffee
6. Treadshot A1's LeSporek

Chapter 1- Trio Badge

Reserving a Snivy for SledCameraHill
EDIT-Take a Snivy, name him SMUGLEAF, since i am uncreative he must solo 30 pokemons to evolve once and anther 60 to evolve again, must solo 1 E4 member. Enjoy

Reserving a Grass type for Sled.

EDIT: Sled, take RU the Petilil. RU is dissapointed that Lilligant is not in UU, its favorite tier, and wants to get back at RU for it. As such, RU must solo 50 RU pokemon it faces, and the gym leader with the most RU pokemon. Also, RU must complete 5 contests with pokemon that can evolve into RU pokemon. Once this is completed, it can evolve.

Once RU evolves, rename RU Petal. Petal wants to defend both RU and the Grass type, as in evolving Petal realized the awesomeness of RU. Now, Petal must solo every OU pokemon it faces, as it must defend RU against OU, a much higher up tier. Petal must also solo 4 UU or OU E4 pokemon, and 10 trainer owned pokemon of each type Grass is weak to.

Since this is a whole lot of tough solos, Petal must know 2 moves in one of its movesets, but cannot know any others. Petal must also know at least 1 move of each type.

Finally, choose another of your pokemon. Petal cannot EVER leave the party, and neither can that pokemon. Those two must always be next to each other, because they are best buddies.

Looks like it'll be a grass challange then.

SledCameraHill, you get DESTROYER the Deerling. DESTROYER is so violent, it's unbelievable. To maximise his destructive potential, DESTROYER must only know moves that deal direct damage, and may never have two moves of the same type. Solo at least one pokemon of each type to evolve (dual-typed pokemon count as their primary type- e.g. soloing a Deino counts as a Dark type, not a dragon type.) Also, have DESTROYER solo one E4 member of your choice.

Have Fun!

SledCamreaHill, take Spores the Foongus. As implied by its name, it loves spreading the joy of spores around. However, it hates actually touching other Pokémon, so it must use only Special/ Status moves. It has to solo 25 other Grass types without using Poison moves AND learn Spore before you can evolve (yep. You're stuck with Foongus until lvl 50.)

When he does evolve, name him FSlepClaus. It still can not use physical moves, and it must use Spore on EVERY poke you see (including wild pokes).

It must solo a gym leader of your choice, and every poke on their team must be affected by Effect Spore during the fight. This can be done as a Foongus or Amoonguss.

Reserving for SledCamreaHill.

Take Fluffee the Cottonee, the Cottonee you get by trading.

Because you get it by trading, it hates you and you can only use physical moves with it.
You must solo 20 of the Roggenrola line, and then evolve.

Hope this isn't too hard for you.

Reserving a Grass type for Sled.

Since this is a whole lot of tough solos, Petal must know 2 moves in one of its movesets, but cannot know any others. Petal must also know at least 1 move of each type.
The rest is fine, I'm a little confused about this part. Does this mean Petal can only know 2 moves and they have to be of different types?

@Ax: I cant use your challenge, since someone else already took Panpour (which will be the monkey I am recieving)... so you'll need to come up with a new challenge

@ Everyone else who "reserved" for my challenge: Please finish your reservations!!

DEMo, take Dependant the Purloin. This Purloin must know Assist ASAP. That is your only Attacking move.

Solo both rivals once, N in the Electric Rock Cave, One gym - the gym leader, One gym leader - the gym trainers, one E4 member, and 2 of Gestis's pokes.

May never be your lowest level. Max out Assist's PP. It must solo all Lilipup's, Herdiers, and Stoutlands in all major battles. May never be the lowest level poke on your team.
Have fun and good luck :)

Sled. Since you said you can hack, and you need a sixth member, I'm going to be mean and give you a Shroomish. Since very one knows that Breloom is awesome, this Shroomish really doesn't care anymo about others, it just knows that it is better than them in every single way. Hack in a Shroomish at Level 12 after beating the first gym. It must learn one grass move, and also Substitute before you reach the elite four. During the encounters with the Elite Four, lead with Shroomish and set up Sub on the first turn. During the battle, none of your Pokemon may be hit by a damage dealing move, because the opponents aren't worthy of damaging such a brilliant mushroom. So, you must keep the sub up to stop this from happening, and if the sub should die, then set up another one. As soon as one of your Pokemon get hit, you cannot use Breloom's attacks for the remainder of the Elite 4 and Champion battles.

Call your Shroomish whatever you want, as long as it has Spore somewhere in its name.

Sled. Since you said you can hack, and you need a sixth member, I'm going to be mean and give you a Shroomish. Since very one knows that Breloom is awesome, this Shroomish really doesn't care anymo about others, it just knows that it is better than them in every single way. Hack in a Shroomish at Level 12 after beating the first gym. It must learn one grass move, and also Substitute before you reach the elite four. During the encounters with the Elite Four, lead with Shroomish and set up Sub on the first turn. During the battle, none of your Pokemon may be hit by a damage dealing move, because the opponents aren't worthy of damaging such a brilliant mushroom. So, you must keep the sub up to stop this from happening, and if the sub should die, then set up another one. As soon as one of your Pokemon get hit, you cannot use Breloom's attacks for the remainder of the Elite 4 and Champion battles.

Call your Shroomish whatever you want, as long as it has Spore somewhere in its name.
I'm fine with this, just one question about the E4 part. I have to solo one member of my choice with DESTROYER, my Deerling, under your rules, I'm assuming in that case I have to basically spam sub until Breloom dies then bring in DESTROYER.

Well, make it that Destroyer can solo any one, and Breloom's restrictions don't apply for that one battle. However, in every other E4/Champion Battle, keep that sub up!

Actually, i just remembered something. Breloom can't SubPass, can it? That's going to be a pain. Okay, change the restrictions, so that Breloom himself can't be hit by a damage dealing move (keep sub up!) or else he can't use attacks for the remainder of the E4. He still has to lead the battles Destroyer doesn't solo, though.

So here is the full roster for my Mono Ice Scramble courtesy of Its_A_Random.

Well, Octagon, your Mono-Ice Scramble begins with a Spheal which must evolve into Walrein ASAP. As its species name suggests, Walrein likes to Wall, so to help it out, Walrein may never have more than 2 Attacking (Damaging) moves. Whatever moves you pick is up to you, but Walrein wants to show its long term prowess by soloing one of the last three Gym Leaders, OR one E4 member, whichever one you pick is up to you. Nothing special, just your bog-standard challenge, I guess. Name it Stallrein.
Since you can trade, bring in an Eevee and evolve it to Glaceon when you get to Route 217 near Acuity Lakefront.

Glaceon is very annoyed that Espeon and Vaporeon got good DW abilities and it didn't. So, it's got a grudge against psychics and waters. It's got to solo at least 5 of each type of pokemon before you get to the elite 4.

As its name suggests, Glaceon's Defenses are crap (get it? Glass-eon?). So to prove people wrong, it cand never lead you party except for its solos, and it must be switched into a damaging move (if the move doesn't damage, then use an item or something for the next turn, until Glaceon does get hit by something) whenever you want to use it. If it faints due to the damaging attack, throw out 5 items and Glaceon cannot hold an item until you beat another gym leader (so if it faints after gym 8, no held items forever).

That's about it. Oh, and call it GlassEon, just because I'm out of creativity right now.

Edit: yes, the restrictions do apply as an Eevee. Oh, and solo Candice to prove that GlassEon is a worthwhile Ice-type Pokemon.
Octagon, I'll help you out with a Snover. Hack him in as early as possible if you have to. Snover knows exactly what a boon he is to your team, with his Hail activating Snow Cloak, Ice Body, all that good jazz, not to mention the incredibly sexy 100% accuracy Blizzards. As a result, he's incredibly confident - too confident in fact. Name him "Cocky". Cocky wants to lead the party as much as he can in all major battles, including solos - lead with Cocky then switch out immediately if you have to solo. If he faints more than three times before evolving, he loses confidence. he no longer has to lead the party, he cannot evolve, and loses the ability to use Blizzard. Rename him "Coward" if this happens. Either way, solo Crasher Wake and Volkner.
Octagon, take a Swinub named n00b. It isn't familiar with trainer battles, because it spent all its time in the wild struggling to survive. So, over the course of the game after you catch it or trade it in, you have to teach it important things about fighting against trained pokemon. Firstly, it needs to know that it won't be killed if it loses, so have it solo a gym leader...and lose. Then, you need to impress upon it how important it is that it obey your orders no matter the cost, so have it knock itself out with Take Down recoil. After that, it may evolve to Piloswine. As a Piloswine, n00b becomes more experienced, and it learns on its own about super effective moves. Let it impress you by having it solo all of a gym's trainers (NOT THE GYM LEADER) with only super-effective moves. Finally, to show its painfully acquired battling prowess, it must stay out for the duration of your battle with Giratina. You may not use your Master Ball to artificially shorten the fight. After this, you may evolve to Mamoswine, and rename it Pro.

Good luck and have fun!
@Octagon: You get Fail Cup the Delibird. It wants to prove superiority of the inferior, so it must solo a Rival encounter using only 2 TMs and Present, using the latter at least once. After this, it can learn whatever it wants. No other restrictions because it's a Delibird.
Octagon, Hatch a Smoochum named Calimero

Calimero can't wait to grow up. All the other pokemon are so big while Calimero is so small. It rages against the world that its not fair, until a battle with Gardenia opens her eyes: Being big has it disadvantages too: “The bigger the 'mon, the higher the fall” becomes her new battle philosophy. Solo Gardenia and learn Grass Knot to OHKO 10 fully evolved pokemon. When you complete this task Calimero can mature and evolves into a Jynx.

As a grown up pokemon she now aims to be an opera star. Use Sing or Perish Song in every major battle to increase her fame. You may rename to Pavarotti if you feel that Calimero has grown up, or choose to keep the cute nickname as a reminder of how small your Jynx once was.

Have Fun!
I guess i'll hack in the pokemon i need to hack after i beat a gym leader, so ill have all 6 members by the time i get to Candice.

so my starter will be spheal, followed by hacking in after roark smoochum, Bebe's eevee after gardenia, delibird after fantina, snover (cause of the Wake solo requirement) after maylene and lastly swinub by catching legitimately.

Reserving eeveelution for shinyskarm. Posting now.

EDIT:
You get Victim, the Flareon. Victim was trolled by game freak. I hates all fire type moves because they are all special attacks. It may only have one fire type move at a time. It also has cryonic gas problems. It must keep smog when it gets it. It hates TMs as well, because it thinks that it's good enough to not need any. You may only have 1 TM move of your choice (cannot be fire type)

-1 Fire Attack
-Smog
-1 TM move (Optional)
-Move of choice that's not fire type or a TM.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

DEMo, since you can trade, breed yourself a Heatmor named Diesel.

Your Heatmor requires great effort to get his flow going. In his untrained state he can't use any attack with a basepower above 20 and you're stuck with Lick and Bind for the first leg of the challange.. Fortunately, red hot pokemon battles will shift his engine into higher gear: Whenever Diesel soloes a major battle (rival, gym leader, elite four or sage) his basepower increases by 10 points to unlock better attacks. A last helpful hint; you can challenge Cheren on Route 2 or buckle up and face Lenora like a (m)anteater.

Have Fun!

Free: Lick, Bind
30: Incinerate, Fling
40: Fire Spin, Fury Swipes, Thief, Pursuit, Rock Smash
50: Spit Up, Hidden Power, Rock Tomb, Cut (you should be here before the e-4)
60: Bug Bite, Round, Aerial Ace
70: Slash, Flame Burst
80: Dig, Suckerpunch
90: Flamethrower
100: Every other attack (If you'll ever get there)

Objection. In my challenge, I stated "Hack him in as early as possible if you have to."
well when you put that "if i have to" part i thought that meant i was to hack him in if i would have hardly any pokemon in the beginning O_o. ill just put him in as an egg before i get to sandgem if u want him in ASAP.

King Serperior's HeartGold Video Game based Scramble Challange:

Chapter 3:

• As I was leaving Azalea Town, I end up being ambused by Noob.
• Battle against Rival Noob:

- Cell vs Gastly: Cell outspeeds and Death Waves (Gusts) him while he Spites me. Cell then KOs with a second Death Wave. Noob sens out Zubat.

- Cell vs Zubat: Cell hits with Instant Transmission (Quick Attack) and Zubat misses with Supersonic. Cell hits with a second Instant Transmission and just misses the KO. Zubat then hits with Supersonic. Cell then licks out with confusion and finishes off Zubat with a final Instant Transmission. Noob then sends out Bayleaf.

- Cell snaps out of confusion, Death Waves Bayleaf, and Bayleaf sets up a Reflect. Cell Death Waves again and Bayleaf trolls with a Synthesis. Death Wave SPAM it is.........*Does So*.............Cell defeats Bayleaf, leveling up, and getting Poison Powdered in the process.

• Now that Noob's defeat is completed, I decide that I must lead with Jim. He still has to solo 5 trainers to evolve again.
• Time to enter the Ilex Forrest!!!!
• Some random, lazy, nerdy-looking guy wants me to catch his worthless Farfetch'd!!!
• Ok, I caught them, now I want my HM and Charcoal!!!
• Nothing much happened in my trek through the forrest. I met up with a brain-damaged guy headbutting a tree, a girl who says that she isn't who she says and cannot find her way out of a Forrest of this size, and the mystery of how a Metapod can move at high speeds and jump........HOW??
• I exit the forest and meet of with some trainers who have Pokemon that are weaker than the wild Pokemon that are around them......WHY? Catch some better pokes!!!!!
• anyway, Jim solos his 5 trainers along this route, I catch a Ditto, and place it in the Daycare for later.
• At level 22, Jim evolves and goes from a 15 Atk to a whopping 26 ATK!!!!!!...............=_=................CRAP!!!!!!!!
• At this moment, I Ask Axmaster about this challange's requirements: Soloing Whitney using only physical moves..........coming off of a 26 ATK at level 22.............and the F****** Cow knowing a Rock move............And Jim have pathetic Def and a 4X Weakness.............
• Axmaster sees how immpossible the Challange is and allows me to remove the restriction of Physical Butterfree ^_^
• Goes to play the Lottery for Silver Wind...........*Does So*
• Cell pretty much solos the Gym trainers with a little help from Wraith.
• Now for a hopefully suucessful solo of Whitney. I heal, collect some heal fodder, and head back to the gym.
• Jim's solo of Gym Leader Whitney:

- Jim vs Whitney: Jim outspeeds, Silver Winds, and gets the Boost (10% chance, right?). Clefairy mimics. Too bad that it is about to die. Jim hits Clefairy again with a Silver Wind and gets a SECOND boost!!!! What is that? A 1/99999 chance???? Anyway, Clefairy dies and Whitney sends in the ********* COW!!!!

- Jim vs The big ******** Cow (A.K.A. Miltank): Jim hits it for about 50% and Miltank Rollouts him. Jim survives at about 50% (either that cow is stronger than I thought or Jim is weaker than I thought.......). Jim hits it with a second Silver Wind and actually KOs it :D

• I get the third Badge and Attract >_> Most useless TM that I'll never use <_<

My team from MVP to LVP:

Jim the Butterfree:
- Silver Wind
- Energy Ball (Recieved from a friend)
- Bug Bite (Once Morty goes down, it will be Shadow Ball)
- Return (Will change to Psychic after Chuck)

Suprised? Well, Jim is my only Fully evolved poke and can now use special attacks :D

Wraith the Slowpoke:
- Confusion (soon to be replaced with Surf)
- Secret Power (Tackle was horrid)
- Yawn
- Curse

As his name suggests, he is a tank. He takes hits and deals them back. And just like a tank, he is as slow as you know what.

Cell the Pidgey:
- Gust
- Quick Attack
- Roost
- Tackle

Curse you!!! Evolve already!!!! Anyway, Cell still has to absorb Android 17 (A.K.A. Morty). Maybe he'll gain some much needed power :)

Comments and Criticism are much appreciated

@shinyskarmory, take a modified Spore the Shroomish that I had once given to Tyranitarphantom:

Must be purified as soon as possible. After it is purified, you find out it loves its ability to spread status around using Effect Spore. Even more so using attacks, so it must keep Stun Spore. It must use Stun SPore at least once per battle. But as much as it loves spreading status, it hates getting it, so it must always know Refresh and use it when statused. To evolve it must Effect Spore 10 Pokemon. As a Breloom, it becomes impatient and just wants to fight, so Stun Spore must be replaced with a damaging move (Stun Spore restriction lifted). It's only Status move from then on can only be Refresh, which still must be used if statused. The other 2 moves must be damaging also. It must learn DynamicPunch at level 54.

Summary:
Shadow Shroomish:
-No Restrictions but must be purified ASAP
Shroomish:
-Must always know Stun Spore and Refresh
-Must use Stun Spore at least once per battle
-To evolve it must Effect Spore 10 Pokemon
Breloom:
-Must replace Stun Spore with a damaging move
-Stun Spore restriction lifted but still under Refresh restriction
-Must know Refresh and 3 Damaging Moves ASAP
-Must learn Dynamicpunch at level 54

Have Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)