Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

That's something even I'm not good at. But I also get busy often too... ;)

That said, I am seriously hating these Hikers in HeartGold atm, their Geodudes & whatnot take fucking forever to kill, especially considering how restricted I am...I was even forced to Black Out after a Lv11 Onix raped my team... :(
IAR, I've blacked out SIX times and I just finished playing chapter 2 of mine.

I feel your pain XD This is what we get for putting "I don't care about difficulty" on our rules.

I just created this account for a scramble challange, I wonder what you guys can come up with. --ALL SIX SPOTS FILLED--

The rules for this challange:
-SoulSilver without trading
-I am the baws when it comes to quitting, so difficulty easy please. I still want to have fun, but keep it easy.
-Max 3 restrictions per Pokemon
-I want to use 1 of the starters
-No silly nicknames with capitals or numbers, just a name you could call your child too, or at least existing words. (no: ThEBao, OUoverUU, DABOSS, 135guy | yes: Seneca, Dusk, Destiny, Cherish, Luck, Solar, etc.)
-I will reject pokemons, but only so you can make your pokemon a bit more to my liking. Me is picky.

I hope this isn't considered being a pussy, but I don't feel like a challange that will kill me, just taking it easy. I really hope you guys can still come up with something cool!

The scramblemon's:
Jinzha, I will let you try Simon(if male)/Sally(if Female) the very simple Togepi.

This Togepi is so simplistic that you only have three restrictions :D

1). Keep Metronome at all times! Why do you do this? Well, Metronome is Togepi's "Signature" move......right?

2). Always solo your Rival's Zubat/Golbat using only Metronome bacause such a cute little egg-mon has to defeat the evil bat!!

3). You may evolve Togepi when you solo 2 gym leader Pokemon using only Metronome. The catch is that they must come from different gyms.

Simple and easy. I hope that you enjoy :)
Comments about Simon/Sally: Really liking this one, metronome will be a lot of fun.

Jinzha, take Captain the Scyther.

Normally my nautical sycther are generally difficult challenges, but since Captian is a freaking captain, he come swith only these restrictions:

1) For every item you use (at any time, in any place), you must throw out 5 items at the next possible opportunity.

2) Make sure Captain has Swarn, NOT Technician.

3) Only use moves that would be boosted by Technician (if it had it, but it doesn't so you're stuck with weak moves) while Swarm is active.
Comments about Captain: I looove Scythers, gonna be fun to use one again.

Jinzha, for an easy challenge, you get Snap the Totodile.
This Totodile's only restriction is that he must learn and keep Flail, and use it whenever he drops below half health.

Good luck!
Comments about Snap: Looks very easy, but I'm expecting this guy to be quite annoying to use.

Jinzha, for a really easy challenge, take Ninja'd the Electrode. Electrode is the 5th fastest Pokemon, after Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Ninjask, and Deoxys-S. Therefore, it wants to live up to that reputation. If ever you do not outrun a Pokemon, you must solo that Pokemon.

Solo All Kanto Gyms Brock. If you can't do that, solo Red.
Comments about Ninja: I've never used Electrode at all, so this will be a fun challenge, especially when facing Brock or even Red *shiver*.

I'll do a Pidgey for Jinzha

1) Must learn and keep fly ASAP
2) Must participate in every double battle you are in
3) Must know at least one move that does note deal damage
Comments about Jenny: Very basic pokemon, I'll hopefully like her.

@jinzha, take a Houndour named Reaper. This Houndour, in case you couldn't tell just by looking at it, is evil and is all about death and destruction. How he ended up on your team...that's for you to figure out. Anyway, your typical pure evil being doesn't have much depth, and are very predictable since they have a one-track mind, so when Reaper attacks, he is choice-locked and must keep using the same attack or switch out. Also, he does not fear death and refuses to let his victims get away easily, so once he is switched in, he cannot be switched out or healed until the opposing wild Pokemon/trainer is defeated, or he faints.

Finally, as the incarnation of death and destruction, he must know at least 3 Dark/Fire moves. Have fun :)
Comments about Reaper: He'll be a cool addition to the team when I reach Kanto.

Jinzha, I will let you try Simon(if male)/Sally(if Female) the very simple Togepi.

1). Keep Metronome at all times! Why do you do this? Well, Metronome is Togepi's "Signature" move......right?

2). Always solo your Rival's Zubat/Golbat using only Metronome bacause such a cute little egg-mon has to defeat the evil bat!!

3). You may evolve Togepi when you solo 2 gym leader Pokemon using only Metronome. The catch is that they must come from different gyms.

3). You may evolve Togepi when you solo 2 gym leader Pokemon. The catch is that they must come from different gyms.

Yea, exactly the kind of easy I was hoping for! Restrictions, but easy. Thanks a ton Serperior!

Normally my nautical sycther are generally difficult challenges, but since Captian is a freaking captain, he come swith only these restrictions:

1) For every item you use (at any time, in any place), you must throw out 5 items at the next possible opportunity.

3) Only use moves that would be boosted by Technician (if it had it, but it doesn't so you're stuck with weak moves) while Swarm is active.

Challenging, but a cool one. Really liking the item restriction(as long as it's only on scyther ofc). Edit: Completely missread it, I can still use powerful moves when swarm isn't active! Nevermind then, I like this Captain a lot!

Serperior, I changed the third restriction like you said. Will add A1's later, when I'm on my laptop again, not going to bother with my ipod.

This Totodile's only restriction is that he must learn and keep Flail, and use it whenever he drops below half health.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Nice to have an easy one in the beginning, not alot to worry abou with this one.. Although.. Flail is going to get boring after a while, this easy Snap might just become a major pain in the arse!

Jinzha, for a really easy challenge, take Ninja'd the Electrode. Electrode is the 5th fastest Pokemon, after Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Ninjask, and Deoxys-S. Therefore, it wants to live up to that reputation. If ever you do not outrun a Pokemon, you must solo that Pokemon.

Solo All Kanto Gyms Brock. If you can't do that, solo Red.

Jinzha, for a really easy challenge, take Ninja'd the Electrode. Electrode is the 5th fastest Pokemon, after Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Ninjask, and Deoxys-S. Therefore, it wants to live up to that reputation. If ever you do not outrun a Pokemon, youmust solo that Pokemon.

You have no more restrictions.
This makes me realise that I've never used an electrode in my entire life o.O . Could you maybe think of 1-2 other restrictions to make him a little more fun? I might've underestimated myself quite a bit =P. Also, I'm changing the name to just Ninja, sounds a bit better as a name.

That was the most insane Gym battle I've ever went through. I had to get a Slugma whose only moves were Ember and Smog to take down Flannery's Slugmas. Then my Marshstomp who can't use STAB had to take down the Torkoal. At first I just kept using Smog to poison the Slugmas, but that didn't work because I had to spam Super Potions and I couldn't use Smog because Rock Slide would always almost kill me, preventing me from even attacking. Next I just +6 X.Special'd my Slugma and it was able to 1hko both Slugmas. And then Flannery hits a Flail on my Marshstomp while the Torkoal was in red HP. The next battle I did the same nonsense with Slugma, but went into a stall war with Torkoal. I was paralyzed, and in love, and using Rock Tomb, a 85 accuracy move, the chances of hitting were slim. Eventually I just used a Full Restore, but even then my chances of hitting weren't great. Finally, she ran out of a PP for all of her moves and Torkoal just Struggle'd itself to death. Wow.

Yup, sounds good. I'm going for Jenny as a nickname, since I need more females =P. One more pokemon, I'd like something available only after 5th gym, I have to many early pokemons already.

@jinzha, take a Houndour named Reaper. This Houndour, in case you couldn't tell just by looking at it, is evil and is all about death and destruction. How he ended up on your team...that's for you to figure out. Anyway, your typical pure evil being doesn't have much depth, and are very predictable since they have a one-track mind, so when Reaper attacks, he is choice-locked and must keep using the same attack or switch out. Also, he does not fear death and refuses to let his victims get away easily, so once he is switched in, he cannot be switched out or healed until the opposing wild Pokemon/trainer is defeated, or he faints.

Finally, as the incarnation of death and destruction, he must know at least 3 Dark/Fire moves. Have fun :)

@Hwang that sounds nearly as bad as my first chapter battle against Trudly of all people was >.< hopefully things get a little easier for you later.

Oh, speaking of which.

Chapter 2 of my Colosseum Scramble is up!
It's fairly long, but I think I kept it entertaining.

Also, I have a few more questions for the people that gave me Pokemon before I continue on with this;

@KS:w/Mario, does “added effect” just mean stuff like confusion chance, flinch chance, etc? Not things like Swift or Dig?

@Gamer40000: w/ DR.PROTECT’s bit here. “After Reflect and Light Screen have been used 5 times in total each, it thinks protecting isn't boring anymore, and can forget Yawn and not have to come in against all fire types.” Do the Reflects/Light Screens have to be against Fire Types to count, or can it be against any Pokemon?

@ Mafeking: w/Swablu, apparently Hypermode lasts after battle, so if it goes into hypermode and I were to follow restrictions (not calling it) it would ALWAYS be in Hypermode. Is this intended, or do you wish to change it? Actually, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in game that items can't be used on Pokemon in Hypermode... so I won't even be able to use colognes. I guess this needs changing.

@Jimera: Added effect is stuff like flinches, status, etc.

Dig/Swift don't count.

I'll read and edit this in a moment.

Edit: loved the update Jimera :D

Let's let you have good luck in the next chapter :)

A pure Kanto pokemon and cool restrictions. My team is complete! I'll give an update on the first gym asap.

@Treadshot A1: Axmaster has 6 Pokemon but is waiting for you to give him another.
Wha?

Meh, Ax, take Burden the _____.

The only restrictions are that you can only use Stuatus moves when Burden is in Green health. In yellow health, only use physical attacks. In red health, only use special attacks.

This applies to all of your pokemon, even while Burden is in your party and not the active pokemon.

*i can't be stuffed to go back and find your challenge rules, and i really don't give a damn anyways. :)

Reserving for phadunk

Get a sunkern and call it Flop

Solo Blaine to evolve

Just kidding :-)

You don't need to solo blaine

Solo 10 gym Pokemon without using SE moves to evolve instead

That's it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)