Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Scramblemons:
I AM STARTING A SOULSILVER SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE ALONGSIDE MY WHITE SOLO (CURRENTLY ON HOLD) AND MY PLATINUM CHALLANGE (IN PROGRESS). THE RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

• · Medium difficulty. I don’t want something TOO hard. For those that can’t restrict themselves, it means:
  • ·
    [*]· Maximum 2 solos / Pokémon
    [*]· No level restrictions
    [*]· No move power restrictions (for a good example, see User 18’s Chikorita)
    [*]·
  • · I am going until Elite 4 round II. (After Red, for the idiots that forgot)
  • · All Pokémon must have at least 2 USABLE damaging attacks that come off of its higher Offensive stat (e.g. Alakazam must have at least 2 attacking moves that are SPECIAL).
  • · One of the moves MUST have STAB.
  • · All Pokémon must be catchable before the Elite Four (Round I).
  • · All Pokémon must be FULLY EVOLVED before the Elite Four (Round I) with the exception of Pokémon that evolve via listed methods:
  • ·
    [*]· Porygon-Z: Dubious Disk
    [*]· Rhyperior: Protector
    [*]· Gliscor: Night @ Razor Fang
    [*]· Weavile: Night @ Razor Claw
    [*]· Leafeon / Glaceon: Unobtainable
    [*]· Electivire: Electrizer
    [*]· Magmortar: Magmarizer
    [*]· Azurill: Breeding
    [*]· Wynaut: Breeding
    [*]· Togekiss: Shiny Stone
    [*]·
  • · All Pokémon must evolve WITHIN 5 levels of when it NORMALLY would.
  • · I can trade to evolve, though if I have to, it may be at any time.
  • · ALL “ACCEPTABLE” CHALLANGES MUST USE “POKÉMON” INSTEAD OF “POKEMON.”
  • · Only use Pokémon from the “List of Viable Pokémon.” Some of you may be wondering why I put this on. It’s so I’m not stuck with a Noctowl that’s somehow supposed to solo Clair, Lt. Surge, and Red’s Pikachu. Then again, that would exceed the difficulty range.
  • · List of Viable Pokémon:
  • ·
    [*]· Starter (not Chikorita)
    [*]· Togepi (I will trade over a Shiny Stone)
    [*]· Gastly
    [*]· Abra
    [*]· Ditto
    [*]· Scyther
    [*]· Eevee
    [*]· Porygon (will trade to evolve, and will trade at Lv. 5, bred and Rare Candied at Goldenrod City to obtain)
    [*]· Mewtwo
    [*]·
  • · No repetition of types!
  • · King Serperior has a reservation for Random the Togepi (as usual…) just because I LOVE THOSE CHALLANGES!!!

That’s all. Happy posting!

Reserving Cyndaquil for RBZW

Edit:
Take (name her what ever you want... again) the Cyndaquil. She thinks that she is ugly so she has to use smokescreen at start of every battle. Also other Fire type pokémons think that She's weak and and has to use cheap tactics to win. So she never use any super effective moves and never switch out from the battle. When she evolves to Quilava she can use super effective move only once in battle and switch out from battle only if she has less than 75 hp remaining.
When she evolves to Typhlosion she is free form previous restrictions, but she gets new restrictions that are: Always under torment and taunt so she can show of her power and moves and has to win in each category in Pokéathlon to be used in E4.

Summary:

Cyndaquil:
-Must be female
-Has to use smokescreen at start of each battle
-Can never use super effective moves.
-Can never switch out

Quilava:
-Has to use smokescreen at start of each battle
-Can only use super effective once peer battle
-Can only switch out if she has less than 75 hp remaining

Typlosion:
-Free from previous restrictions
-Is always taunted and tormented
-Has to win in every category in Pokéathlon to be used in E4

Have fun :D

Reserving my special Eevee challenge!

RBZW, take Personality the Eevee. Your Eevee's final evolution and restrictions are determined through a questionnaire, much like in the Mystery Dungeon games. Take this questionnaire at the time you accept this challange.

The beauty of this is that it can be as easy or hard as you want, depending on the choices you make and your personality. But I must stress this: the most important part of this is that you must be totally honest with your answers. Cheating is a big no-no with this challange (although I don't expect you to.) However, you may look through the questions and answers if you wish, but don't let that influence your decisions. Above all, have fun!
You will answer a number of questions. Different answers will give different points- add up the points you get as you are going through. Remember, you must answer the questions truthfully- choose the one that most closely resembles your current situation.

The Questionnaire:
1) Are you attempting an:
-Easy Challange - 2 points
-Medium Challange - 5 points
-Hard Challange - 8 points

2) Are you into competitive battling?
- Hell yeah! - 6 points
- No, not really… - 3 points
- It's okay. - 4 points

3) Offensive of Defensive?
- Attack! - 7 points
- Defense! - 3 points
- Balanced. - 5 points

4) Your favourite pastime?
- Sports - 6 points
- Reading / Internet - 3 points
- Gaming - 5 points

5) Someone comes up to you and offers to beat you up. What do you do?
- Run away!! - 5 points
- Negotiate - 3 points
- FIGHT!!!!!!! - 7 points

6) You like a guy / girl but they ignore you. (wow so corny and cliched) What do you do?
- Get their attention / get to know them - 5 points
- Ask them out directly - 8 points
- Avoid them / go home and cry - 3 points

7) Most important question: do you keep your love of pokemon a secret?
- Of course! - 3 points
- Nope, happy to talk about it - 8 points
- I don't really care if people know. - 5 points

Okay, add up your points and open the hide tag corresponding to the amount of points you got.

20-29 points:
Congratulations, your Eevee evolves into Vaporeon! You're a kinda shy person, probably a nerd (sorry). You don't like confrontations, fighting people, etc. You'd prefer to live in your own perfect little world, shielded from danger, both emotional and physical. You get Vaporeon because it also likes to hide, and in competitive play it's a wall, not easily getting hurt.

30-39 points:
Your Eevee evolves into Jolteon. You're a pretty average person, not too shabby, not too perfect either. Everything's kinda 'meh' to you; it's all middle of the range stuff. However, you do have hidden talents and achievements you like to keep to yourself, but other people don't generally know about it. You get Jolteon because although it is a fast and powerful attacker, it it not as popular as other similar pokemon.

40-50 points:
Lucky you, your Eevee evolves into Flareon. You take everything in life head-on; whether it's competitive battling or your social life, you're not afraid of anything. You don't care what people think of you, you just want to live life to the fullest. You get Flareon because it would also love to take on the world, but Gamefreak didn't give it the right tools to do that. It could use a strong trainer like you.

Okay, now that you've determined what Eeveelution you're getting, take the questionnaire again to determine your restrictions. However this time, choose the answer which you would least likely pick, with the exception of Question 1. Count up your points, and open up the corresponding hide tag. Those are the restrictions your pokemon has:

20-29 points:
Personality prefers not to have such a hard challange, instead nurturing its own talents in its own way. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member of your choice. However, everyone else likes to make fun of Personality for taking the easy path, so it is always under the effect of Torment.

30-39 points:
Personality likes challanges of moderate difficulty- not impossible, but still difficult. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member which either resists your Personality's STAB, or is super effective against Personality's STAB. It also refuses outside help with all its challanges, so it may never switch out, or use items.

40-50 points:
Personality likes really tough challanges- it just can't get enough! It must solo two Gym Leaders or E4 Members, and one of them has to have a type advantage against Personality's STAB. It wants to do this at max difficulty, so Personality also may never use a move over 70 BP. Finally, Personality hates getting help, so it cannot switch out, or use items.

If you consider the restrictions you got to be too easy / hard, then you can negotiate with me to change it, but you cannot negotiate to change your Eeveelution.

Whatever restrictions and Eeveelution you get, evolve Personality ASAP.
Have fun!

I think I should have a signature challange and mine will be a Pokémon that thinks it's something else

An Abra that believes it's a Bellsprout by the name of LeafPoison

1)He must never fight Pokémon that have SE STABs (Fire, Flying, Psychic, Ice)
2)He must only use moves that are learnable in the Bellsprout family
3)He most solo every rocket admin
4)Solo two of: Whitney, Bruno, Misty, Blue
5)Evolve at level 21 to Kadabra and trade with a leaf stone to evolve again
6)Ignore rule 1 for solos

Reserving my special Eevee challenge!

RBZW, take Personality the Eevee. Your Eevee's final evolution and restrictions are determined through a questionnaire, much like in the Mystery Dungeon games. Take this questionnaire at the time you accept this challange.

The beauty of this is that it can be as easy or hard as you want, depending on the choices you make and your personality. But I must stress this: the most important part of this is that you must be totally honest with your answers. Cheating is a big no-no with this challange (although I don't expect you to.) However, you may look through the questions and answers if you wish, but don't let that influence your decisions. Above all, have fun!
You will answer a number of questions. Different answers will give different points- add up the points you get as you are going through. Remember, you must answer the questions truthfully- choose the one that most closely resembles your current situation.

The Questionnaire:
1) Are you attempting an:
-Easy Challange - 2 points
-Medium Challange - 5 points
-Hard Challange - 8 points

2) Are you into competitive battling?
- Hell yeah! - 6 points
- No, not really… - 3 points
- It's okay. - 4 points

3) Offensive of Defensive?
- Attack! - 7 points
- Defense! - 3 points
- Balanced. - 5 points

4) Your favourite pastime?
- Sports - 6 points
- Reading / Internet - 3 points
- Gaming - 5 points

5) Someone comes up to you and offers to beat you up. What do you do?
- Run away!! - 5 points
- Negotiate - 3 points
- FIGHT!!!!!!! - 7 points

6) You like a guy / girl but they ignore you. (wow so corny and cliched) What do you do?
- Get their attention / get to know them - 5 points
- Ask them out directly - 8 points
- Avoid them / go home and cry - 3 points

7) Most important question: do you keep your love of pokemon a secret?
- Of course! - 3 points
- Nope, happy to talk about it - 8 points
- I don't really care if people know. - 5 points

Okay, add up your points and open the hide tag corresponding to the amount of points you got.

20-29 points:
Congratulations, your Eevee evolves into Vaporeon! You're a kinda shy person, probably a nerd (sorry). You don't like confrontations, fighting people, etc. You'd prefer to live in your own perfect little world, shielded from danger, both emotional and physical. You get Vaporeon because it also likes to hide, and in competitive play it's a wall, not easily getting hurt.

30-39 points:
Your Eevee evolves into Jolteon. You're a pretty average person, not too shabby, not too perfect either. Everything's kinda 'meh' to you; it's all middle of the range stuff. However, you do have hidden talents and achievements you like to keep to yourself, but other people don't generally know about it. You get Jolteon because although it is a fast and powerful attacker, it it not as popular as other similar pokemon.

40-50 points:
Lucky you, your Eevee evolves into Flareon. You take everything in life head-on; whether it's competitive battling or your social life, you're not afraid of anything. You don't care what people think of you, you just want to live life to the fullest. You get Flareon because it would also love to take on the world, but Gamefreak didn't give it the right tools to do that. It could use a strong trainer like you.

Okay, now that you've determined what Eeveelution you're getting, take the questionnaire again to determine your restrictions. However this time, choose the answer which you would least likely pick, with the exception of Question 1. Count up your points, and open up the corresponding hide tag. Those are the restrictions your pokemon has:

20-29 points:
Personality prefers not to have such a hard challange, instead nurturing its own talents in its own way. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member of your choice. However, everyone else likes to make fun of Personality for taking the easy path, so it is always under the effect of Torment.

30-39 points:
Personality likes challanges of moderate difficulty- not impossible, but still difficult. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member which either resists your Personality's STAB, or is super effective against Personality's STAB. It also refuses outside help with all its challanges, so it may never switch out, or use items.

40-50 points:
Personality likes really tough challanges- it just can't get enough! It must solo two Gym Leaders or E4 Members, and one of them has to have a type advantage against Personality's STAB. It wants to do this at max difficulty, so Personality also may never use a move over 70 BP. Finally, Personality hates getting help, so it cannot switch out, or use items.

If you consider the restrictions you got to be too easy / hard, then you can negotiate with me to change it, but you cannot negotiate to change your Eeveelution.

Whatever restrictions and Eeveelution you get, evolve Personality ASAP.
Have fun!
You are evil. I wanted an Umbreon, but it's not on this list. Curses. Vous êtes très méchant.
Reserving Cyndaquil for RBZW
Okays.
I think I should have a signature challange and mine will be a Pokémon that thinks it's something else

An Abra that believes it's a Bellsprout by the name of LeafPoison

1)He must never fight Pokémon that have SE STABs (Fire, Flying, Psychic, Ice)
2)He must only use moves that are learnable in the Bellsprout family
3)He most solo every rocket admin
4)Solo two of: Whitney, Bruno, Misty, Blue
5)Evolve at level 21 to Kadabra and trade with a leaf stone to evolve again
6)Ignore rule 1 for solos
Ça va être un peau difficile. Je ne veux pas avoir un Bellsprout... Vous n'êtes pas moi donner une challange de plus facile...

@Reshiram: Never knew you were French. o_o And Arceustar gave you an Abra, but it believes it's a Bellsprout. Still, turn it down if you wish, it's your Challange. :D

@Reshiram: Yippie. :D Ugh, I'm tired.. Gonna give you the Scyther later. I would give you Vengeance the Yamask just to be an ass as payback for that damn Shuckle of yours, but you're not playing Black/White. :D Go back a page and look at EndQuote's Yamask that I gave for his Scramble.

Reserving for rbzw

I think I'm developing a signature challenge You get fickle the ditto he is very proud about being able to change forms so this pokémon must change into 50 different evolutionary lines and must transform into atleast 5GLMP and Ko 1 of them hopefully not too hard

@MagicMissingno I wrote this on my IPad too to get the special e you must Press and hold e and options will come up

Reserving a Porygon for RBZW, hopefully that isn't the Pokémon that Wobbanaut chose too. Will update soon.

Edit: RBZW, take a Porygon called Typist.

Well, it took years of hard work, but you've finally developed your first AI! You're excited about the realistic behaviour it exhibits, so whenever it asks to learn a new move you automatically agree. Nobody really reads confirmation dialogs, right?

Unfortunately, the program is still far from perfect, and you're faced with a lot of debugging to do. Now, the first thing to do when debugging is to test every individual piece of code to try to isolate the problem. Teach Typist either Conversion or Conversion 2. Test your program by using this move to pull all sixteen other types. A test is only considered successful if Typist is still on the field by the end of the turn after the turn in which Conversion / Conversion 2 was used. Once all these tests are complete, you've worked out how to solve the issue you were having; evolve Typist into Porygon2.

Unfortunately, when fixing this bug, you accidentally introduced another, causing Typist's entire moveset to become corrupted. Typist may not use any move it knew at the time of upgrading, unless you somehow delete it and reteach it. You're pretty desperate to fix this issue, so you release a quick patch with a new moveset and test it by using Typist to solo the next available Gym Leader (i.e. the next one who doesn't already have a solo required). The E4 does not count as a Gym Leader for this purpose.

After this patch, you come across an interesting website, suggesting a crude means of upgrading your AI still further. You start tinkering once more, and eventually find a way of carrying out the upgrade. As soon as you're able to, retrieve the Dubious Disc and evolve Typist into Porygon-Z. Needless to say, the upgrade goes terribly wrong and your AI becomes massively corrupted; it doesn't even have the right number of legs anymore.

Once evolved into Porygon-Z, the battle program is malfunctioning, reducing its effectiveness. Typist may only use moves with imperfect accuracy. If the accuracy of a move is listed as --, then it may only be used once per battle. Furthermore, the healing program no longer functions at all - Typist may only be healed through the use of a Pokémon Centre.

Summary:
Typist the Porygon
As a Porygon:
- Must teach Typist any move it requests.
- To evolve, must pull all sixteen other types using Conversion or Conversion 2. For the type pull to count, Typist must successfully stay in battle for a further turn.

As a Porygon2:
- Typist's entire moveset becomes corrupted upon evolution. Unless a move is deleted and retaught, none of these moves may be used. Note that you don't need to keep Conversion / Conversion 2 from before; that's been wiped out too.
- Must solo the next available Gym Leader. The E4 does not count as a Gym Leader for this purpose.
- Evolve into Porygon-Z as soon as possible.

As a Porygon-Z:
- Typist may only use moves with imperfect accuracy.
- Moves with an accuracy listed as -- may be used, but only once per battle.
- Typist may only be healed through the use of a Pokémon Centre.

Everybody seems to have signature challenges now... I should come up with one too. >.>

Ok, RBZW, you want a medium challenge with Random?

Ok, Random will have MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)!!!

Why? Well, each "Random" is connected via Metronome!! I'll explain better after listing the mandatory "Random" restrictions:
1). Solo Blue and One E4 member (1 the first round and a different one the second). One mon must be soloed using only metronome, but you get a "Gold Star" (A.K.A. Awesome points) if you solo more than one mon with that move.
2). After learning Metronome, you can only use move that Metronome pulls. This means that if you want Random to learn Aura Sphere, Metronome must pull it at some point.
3). Metronome's PP must be maxed out and must be the first move used in combat when it is sent out!!

Ok, with that out of the way, let's look at Random's MPD. The MPD is affected for each badge that you get. These restrictions do not stack with each other unless specified. They do stack with the Mandatory "Random" restrictions unless specified.
0 Badges: no restrictions other than the mandatory "Random" restrictions.
1 Badge: cannot battle two wild Pokemon in a row. Random is scared!!
2 Badges: Random is Angry all the time!! Is now under the effects of Taunt (Metronome counts as an attacking move at this time).
3 Badges: Random is worried. Random becomes heal fodder for any of your mons in the Red HP.
4 Badges: Random Wants to save you money. You cannot heal Random with anything that costs more than 500.
5 Badges: Random has amnesia!! You cannot use anything but metronome!!
6 Badges: Random is rebellious!!! Random must use Metronome second after it comes into battle instead of first!
7 Badges: Random is a klutz!! Random cannot hold any items.
8 Badges: Random is a Health Nut. May not use "artificial" moves. This means no TMs, HMs, or Tutor moves.
9 Badges: Random hates your team!! Random cannot switch in or out unless it is KO'd or a teammate is KO'd.
10 Badges: Random is a serial killer!! Random must attack your team in double Battles.
11 Badges: Random reverted back to a baby!! Select one badge and it's restrictions from the past (may only choose between Badges 1-3).
12 Badges: Random is holier than Thou. May not battle water or Flying types. Must never run or switch when in battle against Fire or Dark types.
13 Badges: Random is a heartthrob. Must relearn Attract and use it if Metronome's move misses or fails.
14 Badges: Random wants to get physical!! Must use only physical moves minus Mettonome!!
15 Badges: Metronome knows that the end is near!! Must use only Metronome. If out of Metronome PP, switch. If out of Metronome PP and all teammates are down, SR. This is negated in Blue's solo. In Blue's solo, Metronome must run out of PP before any other move can be used.
16 Badges: Random is cured!! No restrictions minus the mandatory "Random" ones.

Evolve into Togetic after 7 badges have been collected. Evolve into Togekiss after 14 are collected.

Have fun and good luck!!

Just letting everyone know that the "Random" Challenges are being placed on hold for a week or two. I have given too many out and want to give out new things. Sorry if you all are disappointed >.>

@Tetrinity
Sig Challanges are Superepic

@ReshiramBlackZekromWhite
Just pretend that you gave it to yourself ;)

@EndQuote
That Petilil must be accepted. I took it for Medium-Hard. You can take it for Crazy-Difficult

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well I'm a stupid jerk, so I'm requesting a emerald no trade 5 pokemon scramble challange. That's right, 5. How am I going to make up for this?

I will accept, in order, no matter what they are, the first five pokemon to be thrown at me. You may specifiy their names, their natures (oh god hours of farming), and their moves (which I will follow as close as humanly possible.) One per poster. The only rule I have is no duplicates.

Go nuts.

@tertrinity no not a lot of work

@nyttyn You get Angry the ralts he was always picked on in his patch of grass so he is always under the effect of torment,taunt and block it seems that the Pokemon that picked on him was Wallys ralts so solo Wally in victory road

@Magic in case you didn't read my edited post you should press and hold e to get the special one on your iPad

nyttyn, you will get MoneyBags the Zigzagoon.

Ok, there are some things that you must know about MoneyBags before you begin:

1). MoneyBags is crazy about money and his Pick Up ability let's him rake in the cash. You must sell all items that Pick Up collects.
1.5). MoneyBags is very Serious about this rule!!
2). MoneyBags knows that holding an item hinders his collecting abilities, so it may never hold an item.
3). Sometimes, if one needs money, they will steal it and sell in on the Black-market. Learn Thief and Covet ASAP. Use one of those moves first in any battle that it is in. Sell any item captured by this method!!
4). After learning Thief and/or Covet, you must Steal Sitrus Berries from as many E4 and Gym leaders as possible.
5). MoneyBags hates using very strong techniques, so no moves over 60 BP.

Ok, now, MoneyBags is a greedy little Raccoon, so you can only evolve MoneyBags after you have collected 20,000 PokeDollers using ONLY the the items collected via Pick Up. I highly suggest that you keep track of the money....

Solo the 8th Gym Leader as he looks rich and MoneyBags wants to take from the Rich to give to himself.

When you evolve into Linoone, you can sell 5 Rare Candies that have been collected by Pick up in order to increase the BP limit of your moves by 5 for every 5 Rare Candies sold!!
Have fun and good luck!!

Reserving a Marill for nyttyn.

Edit: nyttyn, take a Marill called Extreme.

Since Extreme is super-excited about the possibility of an adventure with you, he'll be joining you as soon as possible. Extreme must be caught in the grass of Route 104.

Now, Extreme never does anything half-heartedly. He makes a decision and he's damn well going to stick with it. In this case, the decision is power or defence. Keep on catching Marill until you find one that meets either of the following criteria:

- Attack boosting nature, Huge Power as the ability
- Defence / Special Defence boosting nature, Thick Fat as the ability

As soon as you catch a suitable Marill, that'll be your new partner.

These two Marill are very different to each other. Perhaps one was a jock and the other was a nerd. Who knows. Anyway, the restrictions are determined by which type of Marill you captured.

+Atk Huge Power:

Extreme is all about destroying everything within reach, so he'll only ever be using attacking moves. However, intelligence was never his strong point, so he doesn't realise that his power only works for physical attacks. Consequently, he'll learn two physical attacks and two special attacks as soon as possible, trying to keep it evenly split. Furthermore, since he never paid attention to his typing charts in school, Extreme may never use a supereffective attack.

Extreme doesn't really care whether he uses his physical or special attacks, so he's gotten into the habit of tossing a coin. When Extreme is sent out, toss the coin for him. If heads, Extreme has decided to use physical attacks, and may not use his special attacks. If tails, Extreme has decided to use special attacks, and may not use his physical attacks.

To evolve into Azumarill, Extreme must solo either Brawly or Norman, as he wants to prove he's the toughest of the tough.

+Def/SpD Thick Fat:

Extreme is all about taking attacks, supporting the team and staying on the field, and isn't too fussed about actually dealing with the opposing threat. Extreme therefore may only learn one attacking move. Furthermore, he may not switch out unless something has been done to support the team; this could be Tail Whipping the opponent's Defence down, setting up a Rain Dance, hitting the opponent with Toxic, or even just getting their HP down a bit. The definition of a supporting move should be pretty obvious, but feel free to ask for clarification if need be.

Extreme is prideful of his ability to tank attacks, so being OHKOed is bad, bad news. If Extreme is ever knocked out from full HP, he will become very demoralised and refuses to use any moves in battle until he either gains two levels or is taught a new move (by any means).

To evolve into Azumarill, Extreme must solo either Brawly or Norman, as he wants to prove he can take the toughest attacks around.

Summary:
Extreme the Marill
- Must be caught in the grass of Route 104.
- Must be either +Atk Huge Power or +Def/SpD Thick Fat. Must be the first Marill matching one of these combinations.
- Must solo either Brawly or Norman to evolve into Azumarill. Hell, if you're feeling gutsy, do both. :p

If +Atk Huge Power:
- Must know two physical attacks and two special attacks.
- When Extreme is sent out, toss a coin. Heads, he may only use physical attacks. Tails, he may only use special attacks.
- May never use a supereffective attack.

If +Def/SpD Thick Fat:
- May only know one attacking move.
- May only switch out if Extreme has done something to support the rest of the team, such as deal damage, lower opposing stats, inflict a status condition or set up weather.
- If Extreme is knocked out from full HP, he may not use any moves in battle until he either gains two levels or is taught a new move.

The aim here was to make the two paths roughly equal in difficulty, so hopefully I've managed that okay. Will you get the powerful but more restricted Marill, or the weak but flexible Marill? Only time will tell...

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I already have a Ralts.
She WILL solo wally though.

And generally be pissed.

Moneybags sounds fun.

Extreme is going to make me tear my hair out. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Reserving pokémon for nyttyn

Edit: Take Steelhead the Aron. He is proud of being steel type and having rock head as ability so he has to have 1 steel type moves and double edge before evolving.He has use his head that he's so proud of every second turn. (allowed attacks are headbutt, tackle, take down and double edge)
Final moveset has to be this:

1 steel type move
double edge
roar
and 1 special attack

And to make this hard he has to solo every fighting type you encounter unless someone else is soloing that pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)