Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@nyttyn

I feel like giving out a simple but nasty as heck challenge to you. Take a Wingull and name it Daredevil. The name has nothing to do with the comic book character, no, this Wingull just likes danger. As such, it must solo every trainer owned Electric type you encounter, including Wattson's team. It also may not be used against any Pokemon it has a super-effective STAB attack against, as that would be too easy. No further restrictions, as the 4x weakness is hell enough.

Enjoy :)

Patrat the Baltoy (Change name to Watchog after Evolution)

1)He must never fight Pokémon that have SE STABs (Fighting)
2)He must only use moves that are learnable in the Bellsprout family
3)He must solo every aqua admin
4)Solo two of: Norman, Tate from Tate & Liza, Juan, Sidney
5)Evolve ASAP
6)Ignore rule 1 for solos
7)Join Bloons Tower Defence Gang

Ps: I start my scramble on my 100th post!!! I'm on 98!!!

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Go ahead with Patrat. I don't have six yet.

Ralts was denied because that's my reserved pokemon. Coincidentally enough.

Ohh, I see, you had picked out a Ralts and wanted people to give five others. I thought you were making a run with just five Pokémon. :p

Does the Ralts you reserved have any restrictions other than the given solo of Wally in Victory Road?

Patrat the Baltoy (Change name to Watchog after Evolution)

1)He must never fight Pokémon that have SE STABs (Fighting)
3)He must solo every aqua admin
4)Solo two of: Norman, Tate from Tate & Liza, Juan, Sidney
5)Evolve ASAP
7)Join Bloons Tower Defence Gang

Ps: I start my scramble on my 100th post!!! I'm on 98!!!
Reserving pokémon for you in advance :D

Reserving Cyndaquil for RBZW

Edit:
Take (name her what ever you want... again) the Cyndaquil. She thinks that she is ugly so she has to use smokescreen at start of every battle. Also other Fire type pokémons think that She's weak and and has to use cheap tactics to win. So she never use any super effective moves and never switch out from the battle. When she evolves to Quilava she can use super effective move only once in battle and switch out from battle only if she has less than 75 hp remaining.
When she evolves to Typhlosion she is free form previous restrictions, but she gets new restrictions that are: Always under torment and taunt so she can show of her power and moves and has to win in each category in Pokéathlon to be used in E4.

Summary:

Cyndaquil:
-Must be female
-Has to use smokescreen at start of each battle
-Can never use super effective moves.
-Can never switch out

Quilava:
-Has to use smokescreen at start of each battle
-Can only use super effective once peer battle
-Can only switch out if she has less than 75 hp remaining

Typlosion:
-Free from previous restrictions
-Is always taunted and tormented
-Has to win in every category in Pokéathlon to be used in E4

Have fun :D
Okay, this’ll be fun. The Pokéathlon will be a pain in the ass, but that’s only expected. It’s odd, in another run, I couldn’t even beat the Skill competition with Mewtwo, Psychic Arceus, and Palkia. That was crazy.
Reserving my special Eevee challenge!

RBZW, take Personality the Eevee. Your Eevee's final evolution and restrictions are determined through a questionnaire, much like in the Mystery Dungeon games. Take this questionnaire at the time you accept this challange.

The beauty of this is that it can be as easy or hard as you want, depending on the choices you make and your personality. But I must stress this: the most important part of this is that you must be totally honest with your answers. Cheating is a big no-no with this challange (although I don't expect you to.) However, you may look through the questions and answers if you wish, but don't let that influence your decisions. Above all, have fun!
You will answer a number of questions. Different answers will give different points- add up the points you get as you are going through. Remember, you must answer the questions truthfully- choose the one that most closely resembles your current situation.

The Questionnaire:
1) Are you attempting an:
-Easy Challange - 2 points
-Medium Challange - 5 points
-Hard Challange - 8 points

2) Are you into competitive battling?
- Hell yeah! - 6 points
- No, not really… - 3 points
- It's okay. - 4 points

3) Offensive of Defensive?
- Attack! - 7 points
- Defense! - 3 points
- Balanced. - 5 points

4) Your favourite pastime?
- Sports - 6 points
- Reading / Internet - 3 points
- Gaming - 5 points

5) Someone comes up to you and offers to beat you up. What do you do?
- Run away!! - 5 points
- Negotiate - 3 points
- FIGHT!!!!!!! - 7 points

6) You like a guy / girl but they ignore you. (wow so corny and cliched) What do you do?
- Get their attention / get to know them - 5 points
- Ask them out directly - 8 points
- Avoid them / go home and cry - 3 points

7) Most important question: do you keep your love of pokemon a secret?
- Of course! - 3 points
- Nope, happy to talk about it - 8 points
- I don't really care if people know. - 5 points

Okay, add up your points and open the hide tag corresponding to the amount of points you got.

20-29 points:
Congratulations, your Eevee evolves into Vaporeon! You're a kinda shy person, probably a nerd (sorry). You don't like confrontations, fighting people, etc. You'd prefer to live in your own perfect little world, shielded from danger, both emotional and physical. You get Vaporeon because it also likes to hide, and in competitive play it's a wall, not easily getting hurt.

30-39 points:
Your Eevee evolves into Jolteon. You're a pretty average person, not too shabby, not too perfect either. Everything's kinda 'meh' to you; it's all middle of the range stuff. However, you do have hidden talents and achievements you like to keep to yourself, but other people don't generally know about it. You get Jolteon because although it is a fast and powerful attacker, it it not as popular as other similar pokemon.

40-50 points:
Lucky you, your Eevee evolves into Flareon. You take everything in life head-on; whether it's competitive battling or your social life, you're not afraid of anything. You don't care what people think of you, you just want to live life to the fullest. You get Flareon because it would also love to take on the world, but Gamefreak didn't give it the right tools to do that. It could use a strong trainer like you.

Okay, now that you've determined what Eeveelution you're getting, take the questionnaire again to determine your restrictions. However this time, choose the answer which you would least likely pick, with the exception of Question 1. Count up your points, and open up the corresponding hide tag. Those are the restrictions your pokemon has:

20-29 points:
Personality prefers not to have such a hard challange, instead nurturing its own talents in its own way. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member of your choice. However, everyone else likes to make fun of Personality for taking the easy path, so it is always under the effect of Torment.

30-39 points:
Personality likes challanges of moderate difficulty- not impossible, but still difficult. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member which either resists your Personality's STAB, or is super effective against Personality's STAB. It also refuses outside help with all its challanges, so it may never switch out, or use items.

40-50 points:
Personality likes really tough challanges- it just can't get enough! It must solo two Gym Leaders or E4 Members, and one of them has to have a type advantage against Personality's STAB. It wants to do this at max difficulty, so Personality also may never use a move over 70 BP. Finally, Personality hates getting help, so it cannot switch out, or use items.

If you consider the restrictions you got to be too easy / hard, then you can negotiate with me to change it, but you cannot negotiate to change your Eeveelution.

Whatever restrictions and Eeveelution you get, evolve Personality ASAP.
Have fun!
I took into consideration your latter post and am choosing an Umbreon with restriction #1. Yeah, I know.
I think I should have a signature challange and mine will be a Pokémon that thinks it's something else

An Abra that believes it's a Bellsprout by the name of LeafPoison

1)He must never fight Pokémon that have SE STABs (Fire, Flying, Psychic, Ice)
3)He most solo every rocket admin
4)Solo two of: Whitney, Bruno, Misty, Blue
5)Evolve at level 21 to Kadabra and trade with a leaf stone to evolve again
I’m changing this a bit. If I did that, an Alakazam’s moveset would be the following: Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Façade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Thief, Enery Ball, Endure, Giga Impact, Flash, Captivate, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Grass Knot, Swagger, Substitute, Snore, Encore (egg), and Reflect (egg/TM). That doesn’t allow it to have any STAB moves, which is a requirement, so I’m changing it to the following:
As an Abra, it thinks that it’s a Bellsprout, so it can’t face any of the aforementioned types. As a Kadabra, it thinks that it’s a Gengar, and has to solo Morty in envy of his Gengar. Again, it can only learn the same moves as Gengar can. Finally, as an Alakazam, it thinks that it’s a Mewtwo, and if the opponent isn’t 2HKO’d then it has to switch out and can’t attack for the rest of the battle. Is that okay?
Actual challange:

RWZB, you get Tech the Scyther. Now, Tech lsn't the strongest Scyther in the world, but s/he makes do with what they've got. So, it can only have one move over 60 BP, and s/he can't use it unless all their other moves were used in the battle. But, since Tech isn't the strongest Scyther around, s/he gets weakened when using that move consistently, so s/he can only use it once every four battles. To evolve into a Scizor, s/he needs to solo Chuck, and to get over her little BP issue, s/he must solo Karen, [who will teach Tech a few new tricks.]-Just added the parentheses.

Have fun.~

._. Fail French translation ftl. :D I wanna learn how to speak French. O_O

Edit: Wooo, 100th post in the Scramble thread! :3
1: you spelled my name wrong. it's RBZW. 4 freaking letters.
2: LOVE TECH. ABUSING TECHNICIAN.
Reserving a Porygon for RBZW, hopefully that isn't the Pokémon that Wobbanaut chose too. Will update soon.

Edit: RBZW, take a Porygon called Typist.

Well, it took years of hard work, but you've finally developed your first AI! You're excited about the realistic behaviour it exhibits, so whenever it asks to learn a new move you automatically agree. Nobody really reads confirmation dialogs, right?

Unfortunately, the program is still far from perfect, and you're faced with a lot of debugging to do. Now, the first thing to do when debugging is to test every individual piece of code to try to isolate the problem. Teach Typist either Conversion or Conversion 2. Test your program by using this move to pull all sixteen other types. A test is only considered successful if Typist is still on the field by the end of the turn after the turn in which Conversion / Conversion 2 was used. Once all these tests are complete, you've worked out how to solve the issue you were having; evolve Typist into Porygon2.

Unfortunately, when fixing this bug, you accidentally introduced another, causing Typist's entire moveset to become corrupted. Typist may not use any move it knew at the time of upgrading, unless you somehow delete it and reteach it. You're pretty desperate to fix this issue, so you release a quick patch with a new moveset and test it by using Typist to solo the next available Gym Leader (i.e. the next one who doesn't already have a solo required). The E4 does not count as a Gym Leader for this purpose.

After this patch, you come across an interesting website, suggesting a crude means of upgrading your AI still further. You start tinkering once more, and eventually find a way of carrying out the upgrade. As soon as you're able to, retrieve the Dubious Disc and evolve Typist into Porygon-Z. Needless to say, the upgrade goes terribly wrong and your AI becomes massively corrupted; it doesn't even have the right number of legs anymore.

Once evolved into Porygon-Z, the battle program is malfunctioning, reducing its effectiveness. Typist may only use moves with imperfect accuracy. If the accuracy of a move is listed as --, then it may only be used once per battle. Furthermore, the healing program no longer functions at all - Typist may only be healed through the use of a Pokémon Centre.

Summary:
Typist the Porygon
As a Porygon:
- Must teach Typist any move it requests.
- To evolve, must pull all sixteen other types using Conversion or Conversion 2. For the type pull to count, Typist must successfully stay in battle for a further turn.

As a Porygon2:
- Typist's entire moveset becomes corrupted upon evolution. Unless a move is deleted and retaught, none of these moves may be used. Note that you don't need to keep Conversion / Conversion 2 from before; that's been wiped out too.
- Must solo the next available Gym Leader. The E4 does not count as a Gym Leader for this purpose.
- Evolve into Porygon-Z as soon as possible.

As a Porygon-Z:
- Typist may only use moves with imperfect accuracy.
- Moves with an accuracy listed as -- may be used, but only once per battle.
- Typist may only be healed through the use of a Pokémon Centre.

Everybody seems to have signature challenges now... I should come up with one too. >.>
That’s lovely. I should have a signature IQ Challenge. StallMandibuzz will remember that… that Shuckle should be killing him/her >:) (That’s an evil grin, not a weird sad face).
Ok, RBZW, you want a medium challenge with Random?

Ok, Random will have MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)!!!

Why? Well, each "Random" is connected via Metronome!! I'll explain better after listing the mandatory "Random" restrictions:
1). Solo Blue and One E4 member (1 the first round and a different one the second). One mon must be soloed using only metronome, but you get a "Gold Star" (A.K.A. Awesome points) if you solo more than one mon with that move.
2). After learning Metronome, you can only use move that Metronome pulls. This means that if you want Random to learn Aura Sphere, Metronome must pull it at some point.
3). Metronome's PP must be maxed out and must be the first move used in combat when it is sent out!!

Ok, with that out of the way, let's look at Random's MPD. The MPD is affected for each badge that you get. These restrictions do not stack with each other unless specified. They do stack with the Mandatory "Random" restrictions unless specified.
0 Badges: no restrictions other than the mandatory "Random" restrictions.
1 Badge: cannot battle two wild Pokemon in a row. Random is scared!!
2 Badges: Random is Angry all the time!! Is now under the effects of Taunt (Metronome counts as an attacking move at this time).
3 Badges: Random is worried. Random becomes heal fodder for any of your mons in the Red HP.
4 Badges: Random Wants to save you money. You cannot heal Random with anything that costs more than 500.
5 Badges: Random has amnesia!! You cannot use anything but metronome!!
6 Badges: Random is rebellious!!! Random must use Metronome second after it comes into battle instead of first!
7 Badges: Random is a klutz!! Random cannot hold any items.
8 Badges: Random is a Health Nut. May not use "artificial" moves. This means no TMs, HMs, or Tutor moves.
9 Badges: Random hates your team!! Random cannot switch in or out unless it is KO'd or a teammate is KO'd.
10 Badges: Random is a serial killer!! Random must attack your team in double Battles.
11 Badges: Random reverted back to a baby!! Select one badge and it's restrictions from the past (may only choose between Badges 1-3).
12 Badges: Random is holier than Thou. May not battle water or Flying types. Must never run or switch when in battle against Fire or Dark types.
13 Badges: Random is a heartthrob. Must relearn Attract and use it if Metronome's move misses or fails.
14 Badges: Random wants to get physical!! Must use only physical moves minus Mettonome!!
15 Badges: Metronome knows that the end is near!! Must use only Metronome. If out of Metronome PP, switch. If out of Metronome PP and all teammates are down, SR. This is negated in Blue's solo. In Blue's solo, Metronome must run out of PP before any other move can be used.
16 Badges: Random is cured!! No restrictions minus the mandatory "Random" ones.

Evolve into Togetic after 7 badges have been collected. Evolve into Togekiss after 14 are collected.

Have fun and good luck!!

Just letting everyone know that the "Random" Challenges are being placed on hold for a week or two. I have given too many out and want to give out new things. Sorry if you all are disappointed >.>
You spelt Metronome wrong in the 14th badge thing. You spelt it Mettonome. And that’s your SIGNATURE CHALLENGE!!!

The above is all of my Scramblemons. I'm surprised that none of you want me to solo a Frontier Brain. They're much harder than the average GL/E4. I'm actually doing them, but since none of you put restrictions up on those, I'm just going to choose random mons to beat them with. Obviously, the Battle Factory will be excluded from the above statement :).

@Reshiram: I am so not looking forward to trying to do all those damn calculations for my Shuckle. >:( I would so be upping Vengeance the Yamask's difficulty just for you if you were playing BW. And I am a guy, by the way. :P I'm a bit busy, but I'll give you my Scyther soon enough.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
Ohh, I see, you had picked out a Ralts and wanted people to give five others. I thought you were making a run with just five Pokémon. :p

Does the Ralts you reserved have any restrictions other than the given solo of Wally in Victory Road?
Soloing the champion.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Scramble Challange! Pt1: New Beginnings

So let me get this straight.

'Sup?

We're moving away from the high life, high-class status of living in a Gym Leader's family in a town with a Gym....to move slightly further away to a hick village?

Pretty much.

Arecus damn it.

I can already smell the stench of redneck.

Sona, you be nice.

Oh good, violence.

SON OF A-

Later...

Hello? Anyone home?

Of course. He just had to be in the middle of the flipping woods.

Well, let's go check out his house. Perhaps he'll be there?

And perhaps swinubs will start to fly!

Oooh, goodies!

Oh shi-

TOTALLYWASN'TSTEALINGANYTHING! Uh...My name's Nick, and this is Sona.

Go die in a fire.

Sona! You know she can't even hear you!

That makes it all the sweeter.

Um... I'm May. Glad to meet you and your Ralts! I...I heard about you from my dad, Prof. Birch. I was hoping that you would be nice, and that we could be friends.

Sounds like somebody's got a crush-on-first-sight

Oh, this is silly, isn't it? I...i've just met you, Nick.

Suspicions confirmed. Prepare the wedding bells.

Sona! Are you honestly insituating that I can't resist the advances of every woman I come across?

Did I or did I not find the last six issues of PokeBabe monthly in your dresser?

...........Touche.

What is your Ralts sayi- Oh, oh! I just realized I have to help my father with his work! S...sorry Nick!

Looks like you creeped her out, lover boy.

Shut up and lets find Birch.

LATER

What the...?

As amusing as watching a grown fat man run away from a rodent is, we best help him.

Sona, did it not occur to you that you might actually, I don't know, get into a fight at some point!?

Oh shut up and let me growl it to death.

ONE EXCITING AND DYNAMIC FIGHT LATER

You really got me out of a jam! Why don't we go back to the lab?

Yes. Please.

BACK AT THE LAB

WE JUST GOT BACK AARAGGHHHASDFJKL;

Didn't you want to get out of this town anyways?

Fair point.

MIDWAY TO THE NEXT TOWN...

Hmm? What's this shiny...?

By Arecus, it's a masterball! Holy hells! Let's not...

...waste...it. Oh damnit you idiot.

Hey, it frightened me and that was all I had on me!

YO YO YO I MONEYBAGS AND I HERE TO MAKE MO-NAY!

Sonofa-

IN TOWN

Great. Just great. Moron's probably tracing his own footprints.

LATER

BRING IT WHORE!

Miiiind raaaape!

Damn straight.

To be continued...

MONEYBAGS SOLD COUNT:
1 Escape Rope
1 Ultra Ball T_T
875 pokedollars total!

Alrighty, let's see what we got here.

gamer4000, I'm not sure about Fate Link the Venipede.
I don't really understand the restriction (How can I both learn every new move, and not learn over 13 moves? What do the penalties do?) and it doesn't seem particularly difficult.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to reject it. (I also already have a poison-type)
However, you can still give me a poke, I'll hold the reservation for you.

StallMandibuzz is accepted, though I'm changing "Solo every female poke" to "Solo every female poke or die trying"
No offense, but having to solo half the trainer-owned pokemon in the game is ridiculous.

On reflection, ArceusStar's Petilil is accepted, though I am going to get revenge whenever you start your next scramble.

Chinchiller's Trubbish is accepted, minus the part about screaming SexMuffin (I'm going to be playing this on the train, I'll get arrested or something)
Having to lead the party constantly is going to be a pain.

I still need a starter, either Tepig or Oshawott. Anyone?

@EndQuote: Alrighty. Makes more sense to have the 'or die trying' part in there too, although it adds to the difficulty, eh? ;) Vengeance is a very warped Yamask, as you can see. :3

And ROFL at the screaming SexMuffin part, would probably pass out from hysterical laughter if I ever heard someone screaming that out randomly while playing Pokemon.

Alrighty, let's see what we got here.

Chinchiller's Trubbish is accepted, minus the part about screaming SexMuffin (I'm going to be playing this on the train, I'll get arrested or something)
Having to lead the party constantly is going to be a pain.
Gol, ok. Also can I give two challenges? Only if you'd like and if it's allowed.

@RWZB: that is what I get for typing fast >.>

Anyway, What Is your opinion of this new Random the Togepi?
Je l'adore.
@Reshiram: I am so not looking forward to trying to do all those damn calculations for my Shuckle. >:( I would so be upping Vengeance the Yamask's difficulty just for you if you were playing BW. And I am a guy, by the way. :P I'm a bit busy, but I'll give you my Scyther soon enough.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock...
Soloing the champion.

Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Scramble Challange! Pt1: New Beginnings

So let me get this straight.

'Sup?

We're moving away from the high life, high-class status of living in a Gym Leader's family in a town with a Gym....to move slightly further away to a hick village?

Pretty much.

Arecus damn it.

I can already smell the stench of redneck.

Sona, you be nice.

Oh good, violence.

SON OF A-

Later...

Hello? Anyone home?

Of course. He just had to be in the middle of the flipping woods.

Well, let's go check out his house. Perhaps he'll be there?

And perhaps swinubs will start to fly!

Oooh, goodies!

Oh shi-

TOTALLYWASN'TSTEALINGANYTHING! Uh...My name's Nick, and this is Sona.

Go die in a fire.

Sona! You know she can't even hear you!

That makes it all the sweeter.

Um... I'm May. Glad to meet you and your Ralts! I...I heard about you from my dad, Prof. Birch. I was hoping that you would be nice, and that we could be friends.

Sounds like somebody's got a crush-on-first-sight

Oh, this is silly, isn't it? I...i've just met you, Nick.

Suspicions confirmed. Prepare the wedding bells.

Sona! Are you honestly insituating that I can't resist the advances of every woman I come across?

Did I or did I not find the last six issues of PokeBabe monthly in your dresser?

...........Touche.

What is your Ralts sayi- Oh, oh! I just realized I have to help my father with his work! S...sorry Nick!

Looks like you creeped her out, lover boy.

Shut up and lets find Birch.

LATER

What the...?

As amusing as watching a grown fat man run away from a rodent is, we best help him.

http://i.imgur.com/9GbNP.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer00.png
Sona, did it not occur to you that you might actually, I don't know, get into a fight at some point!?

Oh shut up and let me growl it to death.

ONE EXCITING AND DYNAMIC FIGHT LATER

You really got me out of a jam! Why don't we go back to the lab?

Yes. Please.

BACK AT THE LAB

WE JUST GOT BACK AARAGGHHHASDFJKL;

Didn't you want to get out of this town anyways?

Fair point.

MIDWAY TO THE NEXT TOWN...

Hmm? What's this shiny...?

By Arecus, it's a masterball! Holy hells! Let's not...

...waste...it. Oh damnit you idiot.

Hey, it frightened me and that was all I had on me!

YO YO YO I MONEYBAGS AND I HERE TO MAKE MO-NAY!

Sonofa-

IN TOWN

Great. Just great. Moron's probably tracing his own footprints.

LATER

BRING IT WHORE!

Miiiind raaaape!

To be continued..

MONEYBAGS SOLD COUNT:
1 Escape Rope
1 Ultra Ball T_T
875 pokedollars total!
Is this like Ruby or Sapphire? Also, how in god's name do you start with a Ralts?!

Thanks, Chinchillers, but let's give somebody else a chance to contribute.
If nobody does in a couple days, feel free to give me another 'mon.

RWZB, vous obtenez l'Insécateur Tech. Maintenant, Tech lsn't la plus forte Insécateur dans le monde, mais il / elle fait avec ce qu'ils ont. Donc, il ne peut avoir un mouvement de plus de 60 BP, et il / elle ne peut pas l'utiliser à moins que tous leurs autres déplacements ont été utilisés dans la bataille. Mais, depuis Tech n'est pas la plus forte Insécateur autour, il / elle se affaibli lors de l'utilisation qui se déplacent constamment, de sorte qu'il / elle ne peut l'utiliser une fois tous les quatre batailles. Pour évoluer vers un Cizayox, il / elle doit en solo Chuck, et d'obtenir sur son BP petit problème, il/elle doit en solo Karen. Amusez-vous. ~

Edit: Have fun trying to decipher this. :D I'll put the English version of it up later on. :D

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
Hacked my rom. Then proceeded to add a masterball to the intro computer because otherwise I would have no way to beat May, thus rendering continuing impossible

And yes, it is emerald.

RWZB, vous obtenez l'Insécateur Tech. Maintenant, Tech lsn't la plus forte Insécateur dans le monde, mais il / elle fait avec ce qu'ils ont. Donc, il ne peut avoir un mouvement de plus de 60 BP, et il / elle ne peut pas l'utiliser à moins que tous leurs autres déplacements ont été utilisés dans la bataille. Mais, depuis Tech n'est pas la plus forte Insécateur autour, il / elle se affaibli lors de l'utilisation qui se déplacent constamment, de sorte qu'il / elle ne peut l'utiliser une fois tous les quatre batailles. Pour évoluer vers un Cizayox, il / elle doit en solo Chuck, et d'obtenir sur son BP petit problème, il/elle doit en solo Karen. Amusez-vous. ~

Edit: Have fun trying to decipher this. :D I'll put the English version of it up later on. :D
You used Google Translate. I never do. This is completely messed-up French. The literal translation of it (from Google Tranlate) is:
RWZB, you get Scyther Tech. Now, Tech Scyther lsn't the highest in the world, but he / she is doing with what they have. So it may be a movement of more than 60 BP, and he / she can not use it unless all their other trips were used in battle. But, since Tech is not the strongest around Scyther, he / she is weakened when using moving constantly, so he / she can use it once every four battles. To evolve into a Scizor, he / she must solo Chuck, and get on the BP of trouble, he / she must solo Karen. Have fun. ~

I'm guessing what you meant is this:
RBZW, you get Tech the Scyther. Now Tech the Scyther isn't the best in the world, but it's working with what it has. Thus, it may only have one move over 60 BP and it must be used after all other moves have been used IN BATTLE. However, since Tech isn't the strongest Scyther, it's weakened when using that move, and can only use it once every four battles. In order to evolve into a Scizor, it must solo Chuck, and to get rid of the BP limitation it must solo Karen.

Honestly, YOUR FRENCH IS FAIL. Also, why would I ever want to remove the BP Limit when I can effectively use Technician? Aerial Ace and Bug Bite have 130 BP including STAB and Technician, but have only 60 BP normally. Both BP and QA are boosted by Technician, and the first one is also STAB on Scizor. Best Challange ever: abuse Technician!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)