Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I suppose so. I don't think I've ever had a Pokémon too high a level for me to be able to control them, to be honest :L

Also, Jinzha, I'm going to reserve a cutemon for you. :p

Okay, now for something completely different. I'm going to be doing something I never did before. Actually, many things I never did before! I'm going to do a Platinum scramble focussed around Cuteness(yep, I never do that, I always focus my team on absolute beastly bruteness). The challenge will have several specific rules. They are as following:
-A medium challenge --> I will refuse anything I judge to be too hard.
-I will be using the following 4 pokemon, and no more then that!
Seel, Oddish, Magby, [undecided]
-I want nicknames, restrictions and a little bit of storyline for the 3 decided pokemons, and also for the undecided one, with the benefit of being able to decide which poke you give me.
-The whole team is focussed around cuteness
-I will not evolve my pokemons, keep that in mind when determining the difficulty of the challenge
-The undecided pokemon can not be grass/fire/water
-I will allow 3 people to make an undecided pokemon and pick the one I love most, consider this a challenge to make the awesomest cute poke for me and beat the rest of the scramblers :D!
-All pokemons will be traded over from SoulSilver and Pearl, with migrations from Ruby and Leafgreen(hidden somewhere in my room, hopefully) before the first gym.

I hope I didn't limit your creativity too much, but I decided upun these 3 pokemons before I got back to this thread and realised how much I enjoyed my SS challenge(thanks guys<3).
Since I'm the most impatient guy ever, I'm just posting on yet another new page that I still need one last pokemon. Arceustar has reserved Magby, StallMandibuzz has reserved Seel and King_Serperior has given me Sunny the Oddish. (edit: Tetrinity just reserved the last one :) )

Alright, Jinzha, here you go. We're going with the ultimate stereotypically cute Pokémon. Meet your new friend, Dora the Clefairy!

When Dora heard about your plans for a cute team, well, you should've seen her. She was really excited about the opportunity, bouncing all over the place with glee. She spent a very long time preparing for her audition, honing her charms to the best of her ability. All of her moves are designed to dazzle and delight, and she's determined to get herself onto centre stage.

Breed Metronome and Wish onto a Clefairy before trading it over (Togetic makes a suitable father, learning Metronome at level 5 and Wish at level 29). Dora must always keep these two moves.

Dora may only know moves that could be considered cute, the sort of moves that make onlookers smile instead of scream and dive for cover. I'll leave it up to you to decide what counts as cute, most should be obvious enough. Feel free to ask if you're not sure about any given move.

After her adorable display of miniature shooting stars and waggling her finger, you agreed to take Dora on. The sight of her bouncing up to you and hugging your leg must have been almost too much to bear. Unfortunately, the success has gone to her head a little, and she is becoming prone to trying to steal the spotlight from the others.

If Dora is at full HP (got to look her best for the cameras, after all), when you send out another Pokémon, Dora must immedately switch in. She doesn't have to use a move after being sent out in this way, but if she doesn't then she'll become upset, refusing to participate in the show (i.e. battles) until you make her feel better by pampering her. You can pamper Dora by either using any two items on her, or healing at a Pokémon Centre.

Summary:
Dora the Clefairy
- Must learn and keep Metronome and Wish, via egg moves from a Togetic.
- May only know moves that you would consider to be cute.
- If Dora is at full HP when you send out another Pokémon, Dora must immediately switch in.
- If Dora has been switched in due to the previous restriction but then does not use any moves before being called back to her Poké Ball, then she'll become upset and refuses to battle. To make her feel better, use two items on her or heal at a Pokémon Centre.

I kept involuntarily saying "aww!" while typing this up, picturing what it'd look like, so hopefully that's a good sign. :p

Edit: Just realised that breeding a male Togetic and female Clefairy/Clefable would result in a Cleffa. Up to you whether to evolve her to a Clefairy or go the much more difficult (yet cuter?) route of staying as a Cleffa. :p

I'm going for a Clefairy, just because it fits the team better, even though I think that'd require full happiness.. Will be a nice challenge with a traded pokemon. I really like Dora though! I think she'll spend alot of time not being at full health (a) . Just need Stall&Arceus to make a poke and I'll start :D .

Stallmandibuzz. I see that Skarm gave you challenge that's made by me and I noticed that lilligant doesn't learn bullet seed... Use magical leaf instead :D

I still can't get a Petilil naturally in Black, and I don't wanna use the traded one, especially since I don't want it to disobey me, even for a turn.

Hmmm, since this isn't a normal Scramble by any means, being a Scramblocke, and since I'm using the Pansear and Reshiram 'gifts' as well, I could make an exception and make an egg for my Petilil. :) Arcuestar, I regret to say that I am not accepting Mario the Sandile, but you've already given me ShadeFlame the Totodile for my HG version. If Skarm can formally give me the Petilil in a separate post, that would be great too. :3

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
my little shit of a brother deleted my HG save file, i was at clair so i really cant be bothered to do it all again, thanks to everyone who gave me a challange.
Right white scramble time same rules as last time:
medium difficulty
no impossible solos
no mathematical challanges
everything must be able to evolve fully
Right im going to add on a new rule the challanges must be based on a epic movie eg: the shining
i would like at least 3 Pokemon to be traded at the appropriate level ( could one be shellder, i really love those guys)

Reserving a Solosis for The QWAZ, based off The Matrix.

Edit: The QWAZ, take a Solosis called NoSpoon.

NoSpoon has finally woken up to reality. And what a terrible place it is. However, it is prophesied that NoSpoon is The One, and will eventually be able to control his environment at will. We can only hope the prophecy comes true.

At first, NoSpoon struggles with his new surroundings, but there's definitely something special about him. Keep Hidden Power (he should have it upon capture), and work out what type it is. Hone NoSpoon's power by using only his Hidden Power to solo a Trainer Pokémon that resists it. Once done, he grows in strength; evolve him into Duosion.

As a Duosion, NoSpoon is beginning to realise the extent of his powers, and begins to fight against the Agents that reign over the Matrix. He realises he can't take down them all, but he makes an impact; NoSpoon must solo any two of Clay, Skyla, Brycen and Iris, who are all Agents in disguise. After this is complete, evolve NoSpoon into Reuniclus.

As a Reuniclus, NoSpoon truly believes himself to be The One. However, there are some things that are still beyond him. What is the Matrix, really? And how can he truly control everything? The answer won't come until much, much later, when you come across a strange spoon, hidden in the basement of the Dreamyard (accessible after the Ghetsis fight). Pick this up as soon as possible. NoSpoon may now only hold this TwistedSpoon, and must be renamed to The One. Ultimate control of the world is now his, and power is right at his fingertips. He no longer has to keep Hidden Power, but must now know at least one of Wonder Room, Protect or Trick Room.

Summary:
NoSpoon the Solosis
- Must learn and keep Hidden Power.
- To evolve into Duosion, must use only Hidden Power to solo a Trainer Pokémon that resists it.
- To evolve into Reuniclus, must solo any two of Clay, Skyla, Brycen and Iris.
- As soon as possible, must pick up the TwistedSpoon from the Dreamyard. Once this has been obtained, NoSpoon must be renamed to The One, may only hold the TwistedSpoon, no longer has to know Hidden Power and must know at least one of Wonder Room, Protect or Trick Room.

QWAZ take Renate the Buneary. As she is nazi she must use moves that are either super effective or stab. She also refuses to use moves which BP is under 60. After she has soloed Cheren and Bianca at least once without any items she can evolve. After she has evolved she starts to regrets her past acts and she never cannot use which have BP over 70 and Renate doesn't use any super effective moves. When you get to E4 she realizes that Ghetsis is actually Klaus Adler in disguise. She knows that she can't solo Klaus, but she knows that she can help you to take Klaus down by soloing one of his Pokémon.
@QUAZ:

Sooooooooooooooo Sorry!!!!

Here is ELI the Scyther:

Although ELI is a blind man/Pokemon, he can use his senses to hit every foe!!! As such, ELI cannot use moves with less than 100% Acc.

ELI needs weapons to survive the harsh, post-apocaliptic world.
1). Blade - Must know a move that involves slashing.
2). Gun - Bullet Punch.
3). Bow - One Special attack.
4). Faith - One stat-boosting move.

As ELI has the technology, he must have Technition.

Solo the 8th Gym (both trainers and Leader).
Reserving for QWAZ.

EDIT: Take Voldemort the Pawniard.

When you catch him, Voldemort has fled his family for reasons unknown to you. Not knowing what to do with him, you trade him to your Pokemon White version. This must be done before Elesa. He sees Elesa and rages, because he didn't quite know what to do against Electric-types. Therefore, he must solo Elesa. Congrats, you now have a murderer on your hands. Attempt to solo Clay. If you fail, you must release one of your Pokemon. (Does not have to be a Scramblemon.) Then, have him solo 25 of that Pokemon you just released. If you solo Clay, you have no more restrictions for the rest of the run.

Voldemort believes that he is the ultimate spellcaster, and so you must have Hidden Power on his movepool. You must only have one Physical attack. It wants to be the best Special Attacker, so solo 20 Litwick, with Hidden Power unless your type is Fighting. Then, if you did not solo Clay earlier, you must now complete the Gauntlet, to void all your restrictions and allow you to evolve.

THE GAUNTLET:

-Glacier slow: Solo all trainers in Brycen's Gym, excluding Brycen. Do not OHKO any of those Pokemon.
-Hax kid: Solo 10 Axew.
-Inner Kung Fu: Solo 15 Fighting-types with Hidden Power.
-Friends or Enemies: Solo 15 wild Pawniard.
-Dragon Master: Solo Iris.

No matter what you do, you cannot void the next restriction, which is to solo Ghestis's impostor Bisharp.

Good luck!
@QUAZ reserving a shellder for you

QUAZ you get fickle the shellder it must have skill link now fickle is fickle in many ways

1 his ability
Though he has skill link he wants to change it which he can't so he has to get hit by a crit atleast 5 times ( relax its not your nuzlocke ;D) note you have to fulfill this requirement before evolving

2 His moves
He is very fickle so he is always under the effects of torment

3 his battling style
He has to OHKO an elite 4 or champion poke and set up 3layers of spikes in one too Good Luck doing this with torment up

4 his typing
He can only have 1stab type Water or Ice

Good luck

P.s. it's not rude to ask for a specific Pokemon
Take Ed the Snivy (based on the film Limitless). When Ed is a Snivy, he is pretty weak and can't get going. He cannot use moves that are above 40 power. If Ed does not faint in the battle against Chili having been in the battle for at least 5 turns, he can evolve.

Once Ed gets on NZT (also known as in-battle items) he becomes much more powerful. Ed must now have two moves of less than 60 power and two moves of more than 60. If an item is used on Ed in-battle, he can only use the more than 60 powermoves, and if it has not, he can only use the less than 60. This resets every ten turns, as the effects of NZT wear off over time. But sinister forces find out about Ed's stash, so you must solo Elesa having used at least three items over the course of the battle to evolve again.

Success! Ed finds out how NZT works and as such, the effects are constant. Do not have any moves of less than 80 power. To prove his strength, Ed must now solo one Pokémon from each Elite Four member, and two from N.

Summary:
  • As Snivy, cannot have moves of more than 40 power, must survive at least 5 turns against Chili to evolve
  • As Servine, have two moves of under 60 power and two over. If an item is used, Ed can only use the moves above 60 power and if not, he can only use the moves under. This resets every ten turns and at the end of every battle. Solo Elesa having used three items in the battle to evolve.
  • As Serperior, all moves must be above 80 power. Solo one Pokémon from each Elite Four member and two of N's.

Reserving a Solosis for The QWAZ, based off The Matrix.

Edit: The QWAZ, take a Solosis called NoSpoon.

NoSpoon has finally woken up to reality. And what a terrible place it is. However, it is prophesied that NoSpoon is The One, and will eventually be able to control his environment at will. We can only hope the prophecy comes true.

At first, NoSpoon struggles with his new surroundings, but there's definitely something special about him. Keep Hidden Power (he should have it upon capture), and work out what type it is. Hone NoSpoon's power by using only his Hidden Power to solo a Trainer Pokémon that resists it. Once done, he grows in strength; evolve him into Duosion.

As a Duosion, NoSpoon is beginning to realise the extent of his powers, and begins to fight against the Agents that reign over the Matrix. He realises he can't take down them all, but he makes an impact; NoSpoon must solo any two of Clay, Skyla, Brycen and Iris, who are all Agents in disguise. After this is complete, evolve NoSpoon into Reuniclus.

As a Reuniclus, NoSpoon truly believes himself to be The One. However, there are some things that are still beyond him. What is the Matrix, really? And how can he truly control everything? The answer won't come until much, much later, when you come across a strange spoon, hidden in the basement of the Dreamyard (accessible after the Ghetsis fight). Pick this up as soon as possible. NoSpoon may now only hold this TwistedSpoon, and must be renamed to The One. Ultimate control of the world is now his, and power is right at his fingertips. He no longer has to keep Hidden Power, but must now know at least one of Wonder Room, Protect or Trick Room.

Summary:
NoSpoon the Solosis
- Must learn and keep Hidden Power.
- To evolve into Duosion, must use only Hidden Power to solo a Trainer Pokémon that resists it.
- To evolve into Reuniclus, must solo any two of Clay, Skyla, Brycen and Iris.
- As soon as possible, must pick up the TwistedSpoon from the Dreamyard. Once this has been obtained, NoSpoon must be renamed to The One, may only hold the TwistedSpoon, no longer has to know Hidden Power and must know at least one of Wonder Room, Protect or Trick Room.

reserving pokemon for QWAZ, based on iron sky. If I have not put in 2 two days someone else can take this spot ok?

Edit: It's in the new post.

You want hard you got hard

Take Bon Jovi the basculin wait that's not hard enough for you well this rockstar fish is a tormented soul so he is always under the effects of torment and being a rockstar he must only use super effective attacks basically if you only have 1 super effective attack he must use a non damaging move the next turn he has no non damaging move restrictions except for the torment one but if you can talk to one of the characters who changes the background music 1 restriction is lifted for 30 minutes in game time Better get cracking and aso because I'm a Derp he must solo 1 Gym Leader and the entire route 5 the restrictions dont apply when soloing

Good luck
If you wanted hard this is hard but I can make it easier

Fine you don't have to use only super effective moves without this restriction it's quite easy so you can't lift 1 of the restrictions by talking to a musician

I am not going to start my Black Scramblocke until I am comfortably into my HG Scramble, but I have the link to my Pokémon for the Scramblocke on my signature. :3 Also, I'll come back later to edit for Rockstar's Timburr. I've also noticed that this was my 600th post! Wooooo~

Nauris and king s could you please give me the challenges, i still need 3 more if nauris's mon is unova native i need more 2 non unovan pokes

FINALLY!

CHAPTER 1 OF MY BLACK SCRAMBLE IS UP!

Good god was this chapter ever annoying, took me several days to get through it to just not go insane. A word of advice to everybody out there; don't solo the first part of the game with an Assist spamming Purrloin. Just don't.

Thankfully I have traded over the eggs of the rest of the members and am currently hatching them. Not much longer and I'll be free from the whims of Assist! At least most of the time.

As always your scramble is awesome I like the way you take a pothole and make it an abyss

BTW GF tried to make every useless ability do something this generation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)