Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

hwang, take rebel the drilber, now when this drilbur was a young child a group of evil koffings took his mother away from him and trapped her with gods and kung fu chickens, because of this he has lived a life of solitude and when you first catch him he resents you for bringing him close to other pokemon and refuses to battle with them or use any move over 40bp not including STAB. rebel then hears of N's plan to separate pokemon from there loved ones, knowing the pain of this he must solo N in nacrene city and chargstone cave he may evolve after both of these solos and the Bp limit is lifted, rebel is now very happy living with you so rename him colin but he still wont take part in any double battles, colin is perfectly content with is life but of course alder doesn't shut up about love ect. and colin just DGAF so to prove strength is more important than love he must solo marshal happy to prove alder wrong he decides to go one more and strike back at N's zekrom for molesting his mother in the cage, so he wants to beat him without using STAB. But know Colin is mad for power and he has developed masochistic tenancy's and when he learns of the evil ghetsis he hatches a plan he must solo any pokemon with a super effective move (if all 5 or more do solo 3). Post game rename him after any dictator of your choice he now control's all the pokemon on you're team so he takes all of there items and forces them to mate with each other but in a sick, sick way (just pair them up and make them hurt each other in double battles), solo both volcarona and his power quest will be complete.
enjoy
EDIT: after beating N at nacrene he can use moves with up to 70bp including STAB

FullInsence, no evolution restrictions. Being unable to use your STAB most of the time is punishment enough :P

Anyway, I'll probably get started on Chapter 3 soon, been busy past couple days. I'm pretty tired today though soooo don't expect it until like, at least Tuesday, maybe later.

I'd also give out some Pokemon if I weren't so tired. Maybe if no one posts any in a bit I'll make one or two.
Awesome! Can't wait to see what healfodder fails to do next :P
Don't worry, as mentioned in my last two points, the option to move his restrictions to earlier in the game is still there.

hwang take ________ the Druddigon. He must solo 25 pokémon to use moves that's BP is over 70. After He has soloed 25 pokémon he wants to try it's new and more powerful moves so he must solo and 2HKO or OHKO 5 pokémon that are 5 levels away from druddigon's level to be used in E4 in the first time. To be used in E4 second time he must solo Cheren in Victory Road.

My White Scramble

The Team:

Reserving a dark challange for Hwang, because his challange needs to be just as dark as mine, even if he's not doing a scramblocke.

EDIT: Reserving a Tepig if nobody ninja'd me. FACEPALM I reserved a Cyndaquil thinking it was Heart Gold.

Take _____ (name of your choice goes here) the Tepig. Saying it had a rough life growing up in the wild is an understatement-I won't go into specific details (that's for Hwang to do), but it ended with the slaying of its parents and Professor Juniper finding it alone in the woods, starving to death.

Even though you are not playing a Scramblocke, your Tepig's rough experiences in the wild have convinced it that you ARE playing a scramblocke, and thus, it may not fight any one of the following Nuzlocke screwovers:

-Pokemon that naturally learn SelfDestruct/Explosion.
-Pokemon that have a 4x type advantage against it.
-Gym Leaders and E4 members that have a type advantage against it.

(If you want a list of pokemon and Gym leaders you can't fight, I can give you one, but it'll take time)

Also, normally in the wild, a young fire type's parents would teach it to summon fire. Since your Tepig's parents are dead, it cannot summon fire attacks with greater then 70 base power (although they can be LEARNED, but not USED) until after you reach Opelucid City, where Iris/Drayden (I can't remember which is which fml) will have one of their dragons teach your Tepig how to use its fire, because a Dragon Pulse is close enough to a Flamethrower. You'll have to leave it in a box until you reach the E4 though, so that it has time to master its inner fire.

Reserving for Hwang!!

Edit: It will be Ninja the Venipede.

Ninja was born watching ninja movies and has come to believe himself a ninja. As a ninja, he knows that silence is important to take out the enemy. As such, it can only learn "ninja" moves.

Ninja Techniques

1). Poison Sting
2). Pursuit
3). Protect
4). Venoshock
5). Agility
6). Toxic
7). Dig
8). Double Team
9). Sludge Bomb
10). Payback
11). X-Scissor
12). Poison Jab
13). Substitute
14). Cut
15). Spikes
16). Toxic Spikes

Solo Cheren at all times. Evolve after soloing the noisy Bianca once.

To evolve a second time, solo the entire Ice Gym.

Solo The Dark E4 member the first runthrough and the Ghost E4 member the second time.

Reserving for Hwang

Hwang you get Lovesick the Woobat He must know the moves Heart Stamp, Endeavour to take someone through its Endeavour and Attract to evolve solo 3 trainer owned Pokemon before they can hit you after using Attract solo Skyla after using Attract on all her pokemon

EDIT : Why are so many people obsessed with darkness I mean really

Reserving a relatively dark challange for Hwang.

EDIT: It will be a Scraggy.

Okay, Hwang, take ______ the Scraggy. Now, this Scraggy lived with his parents in the Desert, and everything was perfect for him. But one day, Team Plasma invaded the Desert in order to search for the Dark and Light Stones, and countless Pokémon were killed in the ensuing battles. His mother was killed in said battle, but the father and child escaped into the Relic Castle. Now, the inside of the castle was just as dangerous as the Desert was, with Cofagrigus and Krookodile everywhere. Narrowly escaping a Krookodile attack, this poor Scraggy witnesses his father being pulled into a Cofagrigus's coffin, sealing his fate. Shortly after that, you find this poor Scraggy hiding in the castle, scared out of his mind. You decide to spare him, and you capture him. Now, obviously, this Scraggy will be quite traumatized from the events that took his parents, and everyone copes with it in their own way. For this Scraggy, he copes with it thusly. First off, he refuses to battle in the Castle or Desert, due to obvious reasons. Secondly, whenever he sees a Plasma Grunt with Sandile or its' evolutions, or with his own species, he must solo their teams. Noticing that N has both a Sandile AND a Scraggy, he must solo N at the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel. And in order to cope with his parents' deaths, he must defeat Grimsley's Krookodile and Scrafty the second time through, Ghetsis's Cofagrigus, and Shauntal's Cofagrigus the first time through the E4. He must defeat N in Nimbasa City in order to evolve, and every time he sees N after being caught, he must defeat at least one of his Pokémon. Have fun. :)

Recap:

-Catch a male Scraggy, name him whatever you want.
-Due to trauma, can't fight in the Desert Resort or in Relic Castle.
-When seeing Plasma Grunts with Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile/Scraggy, must solo their teams (Plasma grunts in Relic Castle included, will help get over fear).
-Solo N at Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, can evolve after solo (Making it an easy evolution req).
-Defeat at least one of N's Pokémon every meeting after Nimbasa.
-Solo Grimsley's Krookodile and Scrafty second time through, Ghetsis' Cofagrigus and Shauntal's Cofagrigus first time through E4.
-Have fun.

hwang, take rebel the drilber, now when this drilbur was a young child a group of evil koffings took his mother away from him and trapped her with gods and kung fu chickens, because of this he has lived a life of solitude and when you first catch him he resents you for bringing him close to other pokemon and refuses to battle with them or use any move over 40bp not including STAB. rebel then hears of N's plan to separate pokemon from there loved ones, knowing the pain of this he must solo N in nacrene city and chargstone cave he may evolve after both of these solos and the Bp limit is lifted, rebel is now very happy living with you so rename him colin but he still wont take part in any double battles, colin is perfectly content with is life but of course alder doesn't shut up about love ect. and colin just DGAF so to prove strength is more important than love he must solo marshal happy to prove alder wrong he decides to go one more and strike back at N's zekrom for molesting his mother in the cage, so he wants to beat him without using STAB. But know Colin is mad for power and he has developed masochistic tenancy's and when he learns of the evil ghetsis he hatches a plan he must solo any pokemon with a super effective move (if all 5 or more do solo 3). Post game rename him after any dictator of your choice he now control's all the pokemon on you're team so he takes all of there items and forces them to mate with each other but in a sick, sick way (just pair them up and make them hurt each other in double battles), solo both volcarona and his power quest will be complete.
enjoy
EDIT: after beating N at nacrene he can use moves with up to 70bp including STAB

hwang take ________ the Druddigon. He must solo 25 pokémon to use moves that's BP is over 70. After He has soloed 25 pokémon he wants to try it's new and more powerful moves so he must solo and 2HKO or OHKO 5 pokémon that are 5 levels away from druddigon's level to be used in E4 in the first time. To be used in E4 second time he must solo Cheren in Victory Road.

I can. I know I can actually use Wi-fi on my Gen V games. It'll have to wait until tonight though, and I have to see what my Pal Pad # is for my game.

Okay i really need to begin my scramble, i know wobbnaut has a shellder egg but i need these eggs: solosis, pawnarid, scyther and buneary if anybody could give me all of them it would be abosutley fantastic and it may even get me out of my post FA cup deppresion.

The QWAZ, I just realized a problem with Eevee's restrictions- he's supposed to solo Whitney's Clefairy, but I can't get Eevee until after I meet Bill in Ecruteak, which is after I beat Whitney.
Incidentally, I hope to post update #2 later this evening.

Right, ReshiramBlackZekromWhite's 24-hour reservation has expired, meaning that once more I have One Spot Left in my HeartGold Scramble (Original Post Here)

It'd be great if it could solo like 1-3 of Pryce, Brock, Lt. Surge, Janine, or Blue.

Try not to repeat types, and thanks in advance!

Grabbing EndQuote's last mon.

EDIT: Take any one of the Tyrogue evolutions (preferably female but I understand if you don't want to grind for it) and name it Sejuani. Sejuani is inspired by this League of Legends character, who apparently spend years training absolutely naked in freezing blizzards. Cool stuff, right? Well, you seem to have a bit of an Ice weakness, and Sejuani has trained her entire life to fight in the freezing cold. Obviously, you'll need to have her solo Pryce to prove how strong she is in the cold, and Brock to just break stuff for no particular reason.

Here's where it gets fun. Since Sejuani doesn't really have any elemental powers other then her power over Ice, she may only learn Normal, Fighting, and Ice type moves, no matter which form you get. Additionally, she must solo every Jynx you meet, as she mistakes them for her eternal rival, Ashe. Finally, in order to prove her resolve, you must switch her in whenever someone uses Blizzard or Ice beam.

Have fun! If you want it harder, I can arrange that.

That's perfect, ShinySkarmory, thanks a ton.

EDIT: Man, it's a good thing I didn't try to soft-reset for a bloody female Tyrogue...

The Challange.

The Story:

“Stephen, get out of bed and make me breakfast!”
My mom always woke me up like this, my mother doesn’t cook so she relies on me to do it. It usually bugs me how much she relies on me. I mean, aren't I the child, isn’t she supposed to take care of me? But today, I didn’t mind the rude awakening. Today is the day. I turned 16 years old; I will finally be able to set out on a journey. In all of the other regions Pokémon trainers could set out on their journey as soon as they turned 13, but I was told that Unova is much more dangerous than the other regions. I didn’t believe that for one second.

After putting on a new set of clothes I ran down the staircase, almost tripping over the railing. I desperately wanted to get out of this hellhole that is called Nuvema Town. I quickly made breakfast for my mother, I didn’t want to waste time eating. I tried to go back upstairs but my mom stopped me.

“Stephen, why don’t you sit down and eat, what’s the rush?”
I let out a moan of discontent and made myself a piece of toast, I should be able to scarf that down quick and be able to continue on with my day.

“So your father is doing well in Kanto, he says he and his company are close to capturing Giovanni.”
My father is a 2nd Lieutenant in the Unova Army and he was sent to assist the Kanto Army in capturing a well known mad man about 2 years ago. I don’t understand how Unova is considered more dangerous than Kanto when Giovanni and his group Team Rocket, who stole and exploited Pokémon, was still at large. Unova doesn’t have a group like that, so how could it possibly be more dangerous?

After I finished eating, I went back upstairs and began packing my things. I stuffed 3 sets of clothes into my backpack. I figured that it would only take a few days to go from town to town, so I would be able to visit a Laundromat frequently. I also put my MP3 player, my phone, some non-perishable food, and some money into the bag. Now, all I had to do was wait for Professor Juniper to call me. Professor Juniper was the local Pokémon expert, she gave trainers their first Pokémon when they turned 16 in Nuvema Town. Out of all of the people in town, she was the only person that I admired.

While I was waiting to be called, I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels and stopped once I reached the Pokémon battle channel. I loved watching 2 Pokémon combatants duel, I was also in awe about how much they trusted and cared for their trainers. I was watching a Minor-League tournament. There are three leagues, the Minor-League in which low-tiered trainers battled it out, and the Major-League in which high-tiered trainers battled it out. To determine the tiers, there is a qualification tournament at the beginning of the year. Bad trainers are sent to continue their training instead battling in a league, good trainers are put in the low-tiers, and amazing trainers are put in the high-tiers. The last league is the Unova League. This league is very unique. Trainers have to defeat 8 different Gym Leaders, who are immensely powerful trainers that specialize in a certain type of Pokémon, after that, trainers are sent to battle the Elite 4. These 4 trainers are similar to Gym Leaders because they specialize in certain types of Pokémon as well. However, they are much more powerful than Gym Leaders, and in addition to that, a trainer is given no breaks in between the battles, meaning that Pokémon can only be healed with potions and medicine that are brought in with them. After defeating those 4 trainers, which is a rare occurrence, a trainer is sent to the Champion; a trainer does not get a break between the Elite 4 and the Champion. The Champion also specializes in a type of Pokémon, but he or she is rarely beaten. I plan on taking the Unova League Challenge.

While I was trying to learn from the battle styles of the trainers in the Minor-League, an urgent news message popped up. It was the President of Unova speaking.
“Attention citizens of Unova, we regret to inform you, but a large criminal organization is rising up. We, the government of Unova, are incredibly sorry for keeping this group of criminals a secret from you. However, we thought that we would be able to crush them in a matter of months. This is not the case. They are rising up and gaining power fast. Team Plasma, as they are called, trick trainers into liberating their Pokémon. After the Pokémon are set free, Team Plasma recaptures the Pokémon and is using them to commit crimes. So please beware of anybody telling you liberate your Pokémon. Despite them being low in numbers, we cannot thwart them because a majority of the Unova Army is in Kanto trying to capture Giovanni and stop Team Rocket. They are gaining followers, so it is becoming increasingly difficult to stop them. So please be careful. ”

The president then took out a picture.

“Also, stay away from anybody who is wearing or displaying this logo:

As I said before, we are sorry for the delay in informing you. Have a nice day.”

Damn it. This must be why Unova is considered more dangerous than the other regions. I’ll just have to be more careful on my journey.

After sitting in my room for awhile, my two “friends” burst in, holding what seemed to be a tool belt and a box. One of my friends, Cheren, pretends that he is smart, but really he is just an arrogant little ass. The other one is Bianca, who has a good heart, but she has diarrhea of the mouth and will never stop talking.

“Happy birthday!” Bianca said, she continued on, but I ignored what she was saying. I have trained myself to tune out what she was saying. Thank Arceus I did.

“Juniper told us to bring this to you. It contained 3 Pokémon, you were supposed to have first pick because it is your birthday, and then me and Bianca would pick, and this belt is to hold your Pokeballs.” Cheren said.
“Wait, it contained three Pokémon?”
“Well yeah, Bianca and I already chose our Pokémon.”

I hated that guy, if I had a chance, I would push him off of a cliff into a pool of Carvahna. But I couldn’t believe that Bianca took a Pokémon. I grabbed the last Pokeball and pressed the little button on it, releasing a cute little Tepig. I thought to myself, this isn’t too bad, Tepig is actually a pretty cool Pokémon. But something was wrong with it, as soon as it saw us, it scurried underneath the bed.

“Is it supposed to do that?” I asked.
“Ha! Why do you think we picked before you, we didn’t want a coward Pokémon like that.”
“Whatever, a good trainer can win with any Pokémon, but I understand why you couldn’t take a challenging Pokémon.” I immediately saw that this fired up Cheren.

He then sent out his Pokémon, Oshawott. I went under the bed and grabbed the Tepig. I decided to name my Tepig. I will call him Blaise, since he is a Fire-Type.

“Oshawott, use Tackle!” Cheren called out to his Pokemon. Wait what? I never agreed to a battle, Cheren was just taking advantage of the situation to beat me in a battle. While Oshawott charged, Blaise just stood there, like he was paralyzed by fear.

Oshawott repeatedly bashed its head into Blaise, until Blaise was cornered. I could see that Blaise was terrified and was in pain, I knew what I had to do.

“Finish him off with a Tackle, Oshawott!” Cheren screamed.

Time went much slower than it normally did and I stood, with my arms outstretched, protecting Blaise. Oshawott’s head hit my stomach and I fell to my hands and knees, gasping for air.

“Well, it looks like that battle is over.” Cheren said confidently.

I felt disappointed in myself as Cheren began to pick up Oshawott.

“Wait, look at Blaise!” Bianca shouted.

I swiveled my head 90˚ to left, and to my surprise, Blaise stood there. This is one of the sights that I will never forget. Blaise’s eyes were filled with determination, and he scuffed his front right hoof against the floorboard, like he was ready to charge. Now Blaise was protecting me, the opposite of before. Blaise charged forward and bashed Oshawott around the room until Oshawott was knocked unconscious.

“That shouldn’t have been your win; you stopped Oshawott from delivering the finishing blow.” Cheren said.
“What do you mean? You attacked Blaise without telling me that we were going to battle.” I said in return. That seemed to shut Cheren up. He returned Oshawott to its Pokeball and left.

“Stephen, battle with me now.” Bianca said as she sent out her Snivy.
“Alright Bianca, let’s battle.”
“Snivy, use Tackle!” Her Snivy slithered forward, lunging at Blaise, but Blaise stepped to the side.
“Blaise, now it’s your turn to use Tackle.” He rammed Snivy, doing heavy damage, and then one more Tackle finished it off.
“Aww man, I thought I would for sure win this battle. Anyway, Professor Juniper wanted to talk whoever took that Tepig, and that’s you. Cya later!”

I grabbed my backpack. Blaise and I walked over to Professor Juniper’s lab and were warmly welcomed. Her assistants took Blaise and were healing its wounds from the battle.

“Stephen, that Tepig has major issues. I found him all alone on the plains awhile ago. He was next to 2 Emboar corpses, I assume they were his parents. They must’ve been killed by poachers.” Professor Juniper exclaimed.
“That’s terrible, poor little fella.” I was in shock and couldn’t think of a better response.
“Yes, it is terrible. Due to this, your Tepig is extremely careful and is afraid of many things. He cannot battle any Pokémon that are Incredibly-Effective against him. He cannot battle any Pokémon that can learn Self-Destruct or Explosion. He cannot battle any Gym-Leaders or Elite-4 members who have a type advantage. And finally, since his parents have passed, he has not been taught how to summon immense amounts of fire. So he cannot use powerful Fire-Type attacks. I think he will be a great companion for a willing trainer like you. Good luck raising him.” She said.

The assistants gave Blaise back, all healed from the battle. I figured that it would be a good idea to say goodbye to my mother, even if I didn’t like her. So I went home to say goodbye.

“Mom, I’m going on my Pokémon journey.” I said flat out. I wanted to make it clear that I was going, no matter what.

“No, you are not. You have to stay here, there is no way I’m letting you go.” This was a surprise to me. She has showed signs of not wanting me to go before, but never just said no. I almost burst into tears.

“Yes mother. “ I said weakly. If I had said anymore, I would have broken down.

I ran upstairs. It was 10:00, I should get some rest anyway.

2 hours went by, I couldn’t get any sleep, but Blaise was curled up so peacefully next to me. It was obvious that Blaise trusted me, and was willing to battle. I looked at Blaise, he had now woken up and was drowsily observing the room. I thought about how I would convince my mother of letting me go on my journey. No. I won’t convince her to leave. I looked at the window across the room. I put on my backpack and my belt.

“C’mon Blaise.” I whispered.

Blaise’s ears perked up and he immediately snapped out of his drowsy state. I opened the window, grabbed a hold of Blaise, and plunged into the darkness.

Listed from MVP to LVP.

Blaise the Tepig: Level 6
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
Blaise is my first Pokemon for the journey. I haven't learned much about him yet, seeing as I have just started my journey, but he looks like he will be fierce and powerful Pokémon.

Sorry for it being incredibly long for just an introduction. I got kind of carried away while I was writing. I promise more action and battles next chapter.

Feedback is appreciated!

Argh, sorry about the lack of updates in my Emerald run guys, I may have gotten frustrated at how difficult Trapinch is to train and how Combusken still needs to solo an entire gym... I think I'm going to keep soldiering on for now but I may not update for a while because it'd mostly be TRAPINCH GRIND ACK. Keep up the good work :)

Very good beginning, Hwang, an enjoyable read. Don't worry about getting carried away; I find my best writing comes from those times where you're typing away and all of a sudden you've written 1,500 words in the past half-hour because the whole thing just flowed really easily. Make the most of it, I say!

Wow, very nice update so far, Hwang! ^_^ Show us your creative processes, my update took me hours to write, and I only got to Union Cave. Put whatever you want to put into the story to make it interesting, and keep it up. :)

EDIT: Also, if I didn't make it clear in the challange post I gave you, Mr.Mojo hates Team Plasma (for killing his mom), and he hates the Sandile evo line (for nearly killing him), the Yamask line (for killing his father), and his own species (when used by Team Plasma). You could probably use that info for storyline filler and whatnot. :o He has lots of issues. O_O

Thanks for all of the support guys!

@Tetrinity: Thanks! You're spot on when talking about how you can just get carried away and out of nowhere you have 1,500 words. I don't really write that often so I haven't experienced that before.

@shinyskarmory: I'm pretty sure he won't be terrible. The restrictions aren't bad at all. The only thing I'm concerned about is remembering all of the Self-Destruct/Explosion learning Pokemon.

@StallMandibuzz: Thanks for clearing that up. I was a little confused why he would hate his own species. I forgot that Team Plasma used Scraggys.

@King Serperior: I should be catching Ninja pretty soon. I was hoping to abuse Toxic+Toxic Spikes+Protect during the solos, but I learned that I won't get Toxic until late in the game and I have to breed for Toxic Spikes. I'll think of another way to get through the solos though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)