Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving a starter for Naix.
Naix, take Bright the Bulbasaur. This little guy just loves the light. Teach it Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Synthesis ASAP. To evolve, Bright must absorb as much light as possible- have it solo 30 Fire types and survive at least 50 fire type moves. After that BAM- Bright grows a flower on it's back! But that's a bit of a problem- Bright has difficulty functioning at night. So, Bright may not be used in battle from 10pm - 7am. To make up for this, get Bright to suck up as much light and heat as it possibly can- Bright must solo every trainer in Blaine's gym without the use of a Poke Center and a maximum of 15 potions of any kind. After this, it may evolve again. As a Venusaur, Bright feels compelled to fight against darkness, rather than hide from it. So, Bright must lead the party through all of Victory Road, and it must solo Agatha of the Elite 4. have fun!
I'd love to accept this Pokemon, but there are 2 problems with it:

1. It's too hard! (Solo 30 Fire-Types to Evolve? Really?)
  2. I'm going to play a gen I game, meaning Bright can't learn Sunny Day or Synthesis.
So for those reasons, I'm unfortunately going to have to reject Bright.
P.S. I changed the rules a bit

Hello, I'd like to start a Scramble for Red Version.

The Rules
  1. Medium-Hard difficulty
  2. No drudgery
  3. No Trading (unless it is to Evolve Pokemon)
  4. No insane Challenges (Vanguard, Stupid, etc.)
  5. Keep type synergy in mind
  6. It ends after I defeat the Pokemon League
  7. First come first serve
  8. All Pokemon must be able to fully Evolve (at reasonable points in the game)
  9. No Level-related Restrictions
  10. Keep boss (Legendary, Rival, Gym Leader, Elite Four) Solos to a maximum of 3
Bring it on!
Reserving Random the Gyarados. I'll edit later.

Edit:

Buy Random the Magikarp and evolve it ASAP. Once it evolves, roll a 6-sided die. What you get is what Level up move Random gets. 1 is the first Level up move and so on.

Flip a coin: If heads - Strength. If tails - Surf

Go to a RNG and input 21: Whatever number comes out, Look down the TM list from the top that Random can learn and follow that until you reach the move that matches the result. (EX. If you get 12, teach it Tbolt)

The last move is your choice.

Solo Giovanni, your rival's first and second non-starter poke every time (after you evolve), and Bruno. Have fun :D

okay since bellspout is only in blue i guess i will give you a tauros.
naix take YEAH!! the tauros, this tauros is very happy to be the king of RBY (minus mewtwo) it has heard the rumor that a team o 6 tuaros is unbeatable; he does not need 5 teammates to be unbeatable so solo one of every species available in the safari zone, without leaving to teach it new moves. to unlock his true potential he needs hyper beam to use moves other than hyper beam one shot ten pokemon with hyper beam. now he is convinced he is the best thing ever so it can only have moves over 90 base power including STAB. now the only thing left to do is prove himself to the world solo lance.
have fun
i forgot to say when it learns hyper beam it must not use its other moves, the ten pokemon must be within 2 levels of tauros range and keep hyper beam for ever

@KS: Random the Gyarados on a generation 1 game? Sounds awfully familiar :P

@Treadshot's Whomp: WELP what a surprise, you've locked the "hardest challange" category once again. What a damn surprise :P.

@Naix

Hey, take a Bulbasaur and name it Physical. This Bulbasaur loves to get physical, and as such can only use moves that are physical currently as of generation IV. You may not give it any status moves, only physical moves. However it doesn't take him very long to realize that his STAB moves are coming off his special stat, not his attack stat. As soon as he evolves to Ivysaur, he can no longer use Grass type STAB. After he evolves again, he makes the full transition to what's physical and special in Generation I, and now can now only use moves that come off his attack stat. He's frustrated with how this has gimped him though, so have him solo Erika to relieve his frustrations, and to help prove to himself that he doesn't need that wimpy special STAB!

Arctic you get Tirtouga who loves power over anything else. It must always use move that has highest base damage (BP * STAB * Weakness/Resistance). Non-damaging moves have set BP.
Burn= 75 (if target gives attack ev's then 100)
Sleep= 90
Poison= 50
Toxic= 80
Paralysis= 70 (if target gives speed ev's then 100)

25 per stat rise to tirtouga or 50 per stat lowered on target(s)

0 (what else?)

Before tirtouga can be used in major battle you must train him so he gets at least 50 attack ev's and 10 sp.attack ev's. He must solo N's carracosta and solo one pokémon from E4 or solo Ghetisis' seismitoad. If he dies you must train your other pokémons until they get total (50*amount of pokémon alive) ev's. Can't have any restrictions remored.

Aiiight, with my new found computor skills i think i would like a RED scramble (im still doing white though).
Medium-hard dufficulty
Nothing boring
Evolution is a must, and it must be near the pokes original evolution level
First come first serve
Hey, guess what im not after a shellder (i know OMG right)
Copy and Paste!!!

QWAZ, please take Random the Gyarados. Ask Jimera and he'll tell you that it can be either easy or hard, depending on what you get.

Buy Random the Magikarp and evolve it ASAP. Once it evolves, roll a 6-sided die. What you get is what Level up move Random gets. 1 is the first Level up move and so on.

Go to a RNG and input 21: Whatever number comes out, Look down the TM list from the top that Random can learn and follow that until you reach the move that matches the result. (EX. If you get 12, teach it Tbolt)

Solo Giovanni, your rival's first and second non-starter poke every time (after you evolve), and Bruno. Have fun :D
Reserving a challenge for The QWAZ.

QWAZ, take Tedious the Pikachu. Tedious must be caught in Viridian Forest. Tedious may learn pretty much whatever moves it wants, but it has to be careful about using them. If Tedious uses its strongest move (not counting STAB)* ten times,this restriction is void until pikachu has at 2 attacking moves you must catch a Chansey. You may continue to use your strongest move, but for every fifth time afterwards you must catch another Chansey. Tedious must know Thunder Wave. Tedious must solo a Rock-type with a Normal move or a Grass type with an Electric move. Tedious may evolve after you catch all of the required Chansey at that point**, it solos the required Pokemon, and it knows either Thunderbolt or Thunder.

...Now, HOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SSSHIIIIIIIT MAAAAAANNNN IT'S TIME TO GO! Tedious has found its normal habits rather.. tedious, and has decided to grab life by the horns! Now, all of Tedious's previous restrictions are null and void. Tedious can only deal damage if it outspeeds its opponent. If Tedious does not outspeed the opponent, Tedious must paralyze the opponent. Tedious must OHKO three Pokemon found either in a Gym, in Victory Road, or in the Elite Four. If Tedious faints, it must be healed as soon as possible, because it's always ready. Tedious must lead your Elite Four challenge and be the first Pokemon out against Lorelei.

*Strongest move goes by base power only. STAB is not calculated. If there is a tie in BP or if you only know one move, the "strongest BP" restriction is avoided.
**The number of Chansey you must catch depends on how many times you use your highest BP move. If you use it only seven times before the other evolution conditions are fulfilled, you don't need to catch any Chansey. If you use it ten to fourteen times, you need to catch one Chansey. Fifteen to nineteen times, two Chansey. Any more than that and may Arceus have mercy on your soul.

Reserving an Oddish.

Edit: The QWAZ, take an Oddish called Beauty.

Beauty is a real happy-go-lucky sort, always cheerful to just be alive. I mean, look at her:

Happy as can be, right? As an Oddish, Beauty has no restrictions other than you must evolve her as soon as possible.

Once she evolves, Beauty is distraught! Her lovely leaves have changed into a complete mop, and the smell... ugh. She appreciates that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but she just can't help but feel a little... depressed over the matter, and Beauty becomes a right little madam. Doesn't care about other Pokémon, doesn't care about you, and will do whatever she damn well pleases.

As a Gloom, if she is fighting against a Pokémon that has been statused, she must use a status-inducing move every other turn. She absolutely refuses to be taught any TMs or HMs. If you want to use an item on her or switch her out of battle, flip a coin. If tails, she refuses, and must use an attack instead.

Then, one day Beauty learns a special move. This move is the beautiful Petal Dance, and it brings back memories of her youth. Beauty must learn and keep Petal Dance. Once she does, she may evolve into Vileplume and all previous restrictions are voided.

Petal Dance has brought peace to Beauty once more, but she'll lapse into her old ways if she doesn't keep her practice up. If Beauty is sent out and later called back or fainted without having used Petal Dance, all of her old restrictions kick in until she gains a level.

Reserving for Naix and QUAZTS.

QUATZ, take Dislexzyc the Abra.

Abra was born with a learning disability, and therefore does not want to use any Special attack. Upon evolving, that restriction is now no Psychic-type attacks, with the exception of Hidden Power. Kadabra must now learn 2 Physical attacks and use them to solo Sabrina to evolve. After evolution, it wants to overcome its disability, so rename it Scholar, have it only know Special moves, and at least 2 Psychic moves. Then, get 25 critical hits. Now, solo Agatha of the Elite Four without using a Psychic-type move.
Reserving an 'OMG this is so hard!!!!!' Eevee

AquaLeaf
He thinks he is Grass/Water because of being used by team rocket
1)He must never fight Pokemon that have SE STABs (Bug, Flying, Poison)
2)He must only use moves that are learnable in the Lotad family +Normal type moves
3)He must solo Archer (Your rival and yes have to call him that) at least twice plus three of his pokes as champion
4)Solo two of: Misty, Erika, Gym Leader Giovanni, Bruno
5)Evolve into Vaporeon

Okay, QWAZ, take a Charmander as your starter.

When you start your adventure, Charmander can only use moves with a max BP of 40.
Every level you delay evolution to Charmeleon by will increase this limit by 5.
Every level you delay evolution to Charizard by will increase this limit by 5.
Every gym in which you solo all of the trainers without leaving the gym will increase your limit based on which gym:

Pewter: 10
Cerulean: 20
Vermilion: 5
Celadon: 5
Saffron: 15
Fuchisa: 15
Cinnabar: 10
Viridian (as Charmander/Charmeleon): 20
Viridian (as Charizard): 10

Evolution can be delayed by a maximum of four levels per evolution. For example you can delay evolution to Charmeleon by four levels, and evolution to Charizard by four levels, but you cannot delay evolution to Charmeleon by 6 levels. All other power increases must come from beating gym trainers.

Copy and Paste!!!

QWAZ, please take Random the Gyarados. Ask Jimera and he'll tell you that it can be either easy or hard, depending on what you get.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Reserving a challenge for The QWAZ.

QWAZ, take Tedious the Pikachu. Tedious must be caught in Viridian Forest. Tedious may learn pretty much whatever moves it wants, but it has to be careful about using them. If Tedious uses its strongest move (not counting STAB)* ten times, you must catch a Chansey. You may continue to use your strongest move, but for every fifth time afterwards you must catch another Chansey. Tedious must know Thunder Wave. Tedious must solo a Rock-type with a Normal move or a Grass type with an Electric move. Tedious may evolve after you catch all of the required Chansey at that point**, it solos the required Pokemon, and it knows either Thunderbolt or Thunder.

...Now, HOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SSSHIIIIIIIT MAAAAAANNNN IT'S TIME TO GO! Tedious has found its normal habits rather.. tedious, and has decided to grab life by the horns! Now, all of Tedious's previous restrictions are null and void. Tedious can only deal damage if it outspeeds its opponent. If Tedious does not outspeed the opponent, Tedious must paralyze the opponent. Tedious must OHKO three Pokemon found either in a Gym, in Victory Road, or in the Elite Four. If Tedious faints, it must be healed as soon as possible, because it's always ready. Tedious must lead your Elite Four challenge and be the first Pokemon out against Lorelei.

*Strongest move goes by base power only. STAB is not calculated. If there is a tie in BP or if you only know one move, the "strongest BP" restriction is avoided.
**The number of Chansey you must catch depends on how many times you use your highest BP move. If you use it only seven times before the other evolution conditions are fulfilled, you don't need to catch any Chansey. If you use it ten to fourteen times, you need to catch one Chansey. Fifteen to nineteen times, two Chansey. Any more than that and may Arceus have mercy on your soul.

Reserving an 'OMG this is so hard!!!!!' Eevee

AquaLeaf
He thinks he is Grass/Water because of being used by team rocket
1)He must never fight Pokemon that have SE STABs (Bug, Flying, Poison)
2)He must only use moves that are learnable in the Lotad family +Normal type moves
3)He must solo Archer (Your rival and yes have to call him that) at least twice plus three of his pokes as champion
4)Solo two of: Misty, Erika, Gym Leader Giovanni, Bruno
5)Evolve into Vaporeon

Reserving an Oddish.

Edit: The QWAZ, take an Oddish called Beauty.

Beauty is a real happy-go-lucky sort, always cheerful to just be alive. I mean, look at her:

Happy as can be, right? As an Oddish, Beauty has no restrictions other than you must evolve her as soon as possible.

Once she evolves, Beauty is distraught! Her lovely leaves have changed into a complete mop, and the smell... ugh. She appreciates that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but she just can't help but feel a little... depressed over the matter, and Beauty becomes a right little madam. Doesn't care about other Pokémon, doesn't care about you, and will do whatever she damn well pleases.

As a Gloom, if she is fighting against a Pokémon that has been statused, she must use a status-inducing move every other turn. She absolutely refuses to be taught any TMs or HMs. If you want to use an item on her or switch her out of battle, flip a coin. If tails, she refuses, and must use an attack instead.

Then, one day Beauty learns a special move. This move is the beautiful Petal Dance, and it brings back memories of her youth. Beauty must learn and keep Petal Dance. Once she does, she may evolve into Vileplume and all previous restrictions are voided.

Petal Dance has brought peace to Beauty once more, but she'll lapse into her old ways if she doesn't keep her practice up. If Beauty is sent out and later called back or fainted without having used Petal Dance, all of her old restrictions kick in until she gains a level.

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Depends on how many times you use your highest BP move. If you use it only seven times before the other evolution conditions are fulfilled, you don't need to catch any Chansey. If you use it ten to fourteen times, you need to catch one Chansey. Fifteen to nineteen times, two Chansey. Any more than that and may Arceus have mercy on your soul.

ROFL, Arceustar, you are screwed with the Whomp Challange. :D

Arctic, take Clumsy the Mienfoo. Now, this particular Mienfoo was very uncoordinated, due to him being cross-eyed, so he can not use any moves that have 100% accuracy. Angry that all the other Mienfoo and Mienshao made fun of him for his shortcomings, he gains a hatred for Fighting-types in general, so he must solo any Fighting-types he meets. Solo Marshal in the E4 both times, and deliver the final blow on one of Ghetsis' Pokémon. There are no evolution restrictions, because Mienfoo evolves late enough without anything else to mess around with it. :P Have fun. :3 Simple yet challenging at the same time. ^_^ I also briefly forgot this was a Scramblocke. :p

Actiblast, i just found out chansey is only avilible in the safiri zone, that means im using a pikachu until koga wich is beyond my restrictions. Is there another "punishment" pokemon i would have to catch?
Actually scrap that.

Because he said anything... I choose

MEWTWO!

for my MEP

I'm going to Roark as I speak

Edit

@ Treadshot A1 Didn't see that coming did you? xD

@Naix-Dropping my reservation because I don't know anything about first gen vs. FireRed + LeafGreen and I don't have the time to look it up.

EDIT: @Skyshade:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU TROLLED TREADSHOT

(unfortunately, that's illegal under rule 3 in the OP, since you didn't specifically post that you wanted a legendary when you asked for a challenge)

Rule #3: Unless the user who wants a challange wants one, don't give out a Legendary Pokemon, we don't want to hear about how you soloed the E4 with a Palkia.

Arcticblast

QWAZ, that was the point. It's supposed to be a tedious, annoying challenge because Chansey is so damn rare in the Safari Zone. You could just not use your strongest move...

Also, Mandibuzz, that Mienfoo is exactly what I freaking needed. Late-game boost for the win.

Glad I could be of assistance. ^_^ Only problem is that Mienfoo/Mienshao are frail as fuck, but thems the breaks. Both Pokémon I gave you are frail as fuck, but powerful attackers.

Arcticblast, is my post too late? If it's not, can you accept Simmer the Pansear? Because you accepted Oshawott as your starter, the girl in the Dreamyard will give you a Pansear, not the Pansage you accepted. Simmer's restrictions are just like Seedy's except replace "seed" moves with Incinerate and Fire Blast. Do be aware that the Fire Blast TM is located in Icirrus City and can be purchased for P 70,000.

Wait, you accepted Stall's Mienfoo? If that's the case, can you drop Seedy in favor of this?

In all seriousness, i'll use Abra

So far

Ouch has evolved into Prinplup by solo'ing Roark like a boss
Moving to the GTS to get the rest of my scramblemon

Team so far

Ouch lvl 16
-Pound
-Bubble
-Metal Claw
-Peck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)