Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Scramble Collection

Yeah, I'm making one of these.

To begin

In progress
Black Scramblocke

Completed

Abandoned
-Ruby scramble - Got bored, didn't play enough... yeah. This was the first Scramble to feature Flapper, the infamous Cheri Berry Zubat.

Reserving for Naix and QUAZTS.

EDIT: Naix, take Treadshot the Chansey.

First, GLHF on finding a Chansey. Then, Chansey wants to prove it's not the typical Treadshot A1 challange, so it wants to make your life easy. However, in doing so, it fails miserably. Chansey knows that in Gen 1 recovery moves fail if you are 255 or 511 HP below max. Therefore, it never wants to use a recovery move, for fear of having that move fail. It also never will fight against Rock or Fighting types, as it is at a type disadvantage. Also, it does not every want to learn a status move, as those may fail. It must also have 2 100% Accuracy moves, 1 of which must be Physical. Finally, solo your Rival's Charizard, to prove that it is the ultimate Special wall.

QUATZ, take Dislexzyc the Abra.

Abra was born with a learning disability, and therefore does not want to use any Special attack. Upon evolving, that restriction is now no Psychic-type attacks, with the exception of Hidden Power. Kadabra must now learn 2 Physical attacks and use them to solo Sabrina to evolve. After evolution, it wants to overcome its disability, so rename it Scholar, have it only know Special moves, and at least 2 Psychic moves. Then, get 25 critical hits. Now, solo Agatha of the Elite Four without using a Psychic-type move.

Because he said anything... I choose

MEWTWO!

for my MEP

I'm going to Roark as I speak

Edit

@ Treadshot A1 Didn't see that coming did you? xD
Actually, I did. I just thought that you wouldn't break you're own rules. You specifically asked for a Pokemon you could "catch before Roark". That's not very many Pokemon, given that a hacked Pokemon isn't a viable "catch".

Thus, you yourself ruled out Mewtwo when you asked for the challenge. The Pokemon before Roark that you can catch are the only Pokemon you can choose from, by your own rules.

AS, I'll summarise Whomp in a bit. Just let me get some sleep first,

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU TROLLED TREADSHOT

(unfortunately, that's illegal under rule 3 in the OP, since you didn't specifically post that you wanted a legendary when you asked for a challenge)
It's Treadshot, I'll let it pass. Besides, who doesn't want to see Arceusstar take on an incredibly difficult challange? Because I want to see him deal with Whomp! ;)

@Naix

Hey, take a Bulbasaur and name it Physical. This Bulbasaur loves to get physical, and as such can only use moves that are physical currently as of generation IV. You may not give it any status moves, only physical moves. However it doesn't take him very long to realize that his STAB moves are coming off his special stat, not his attack stat. As soon as he evolves to Ivysaur, he can no longer use Grass type STAB. After he evolves again, he makes the full transition to what's physical and special in Generation I, and now can now only use moves that come off his attack stat. He's frustrated with how this has gimped him though, so have him solo Erika to relieve his frustrations, and to help prove to himself that he doesn't need that wimpy special STAB!
Accepted.
EDIT: I hate to bother you guys, but how do I quote multiple people in one post, as I don't want to double post?
EDIT2: Never mind.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: I hate to bother you guys, but how do I quote multiple people in one post, as I don't want to double post?
Right next to the quote button, there's a button with a piece of paper, a plus sign, & quotation marks. Click the button on all those posts you wish to quote, & then hit the quote button on one of the posts, & there you go!

Actually, I did. I just thought that you wouldn't break you're own rules. You specifically asked for a Pokemon you could "catch before Roark". That's not very many Pokemon, given that a hacked Pokemon isn't a viable "catch".

Thus, you yourself ruled out Mewtwo when you asked for the challenge. The Pokemon before Roark that you can catch are the only Pokemon you can choose from, by your own rules.

AS, I'll summarise Whomp in a bit. Just let me get some sleep first,
Unless I use a catch mod code, I was joking anyway, i'll probably use an Abra

Edit:

I forgot that :D Just a bit tired, haven't slept well in a while

Reserving for Naix and QUAZTS.

EDIT: Naix, take Treadshot the Chansey.

First, GLHF on finding a Chansey. Then, Chansey wants to prove it's not the typical Treadshot A1 challange, so it wants to make your life easy. However, in doing so, it fails miserably. Chansey knows that in Gen 1 recovery moves fail if you are 255 or 511 HP below max. Therefore, it never wants to use a recovery move, for fear of having that move fail. It also never will fight against Rock or Fighting types, as it is at a type disadvantage. Also, it does not every want to learn a status move, as those may fail. It must also have 2 100% Accuracy moves, 1 of which must be Physical. Finally, solo your Rival's Charizard, to prove that it is the ultimate Special wall.
Accepted. I was a bit narrow-minded when I first rejected it.
Reserving Random the Gyarados. I'll edit later.

Edit:

Buy Random the Magikarp and evolve it ASAP. Once it evolves, roll a 6-sided die. What you get is what Level up move Random gets. 1 is the first Level up move and so on.

Flip a coin: If heads - Strength. If tails - Surf

Go to a RNG and input 21: Whatever number comes out, Look down the TM list from the top that Random can learn and follow that until you reach the move that matches the result. (EX. If you get 12, teach it Tbolt)

The last move is your choice.

Solo Giovanni, your rival's first and second non-starter poke every time (after you evolve), and Bruno. Have fun :D
Accepted. Moves: Tackle, Surf, Substitute. (I RNG'ed the moves again because the ones I previously got were Hyper Beam, Surf, and Ice Beam)

okay since bellspout is only in blue i guess i will give you a tauros.
naix take YEAH!! the tauros, this tauros is very happy to be the king of RBY (minus mewtwo) it has heard the rumor that a team o 6 tuaros is unbeatable; he does not need 5 teammates to be unbeatable so solo one of every species available in the safari zone, without leaving to teach it new moves. to unlock his true potential he needs hyper beam to use moves other than hyper beam one shot ten pokemon with hyper beam. now he is convinced he is the best thing ever so it can only have moves over 90 base power including STAB. now the only thing left to do is prove himself to the world solo lance.
have fun
i forgot to say when it learns hyper beam it must not use its other moves, the ten pokemon must be within 2 levels of tauros range and keep hyper beam for ever
Accepted.

Rejected because I'm accepting YEAH!! and I don't want to spend too much time in the Safari Zone.
You do realize that this is one of my easier challanges right?

This is Smogon. Ask for a Medium challange, and you get these sort of things. My first Scramble attempt (Medium too) was destroyed by KS's Random the Clefairy, because I couldn't get past Fantina. I've learned from that.

Goddammit Kaboom the Geodude will kill this Diamond Scramble.

You do realize that this is one of my easier challanges right?

This is Smogon. Ask for a Medium challange, and you get these sort of things. My first Scramble attempt (Medium too) was destroyed by KS's Random the Clefairy, because I couldn't get past Fantina. I've learned from that.

Edited to prevent cussing Kaboom the Geodude will kill this Diamond Scramble.

Random Challenges are not difficult at all. Ask anyone who has taken one :P

Huge Whomp of Text

Get it? Whomp? Is a wall?

....Nevermind
Here's the Summary, AS. Have Fun.

Hack in a Regice when you reach Striaton City.
Get Regice to red health, then use it to solo the gym (all of it), in red health, no healing at all.
After beating a gym, you must remove two moveslots from one of your hero pokemon (hero being Mario, Toad, Peach, anyone 'nice' and not evil).
After beating a gym, throw out items worth P(2500 x Gym Number)
Beat the Second Gym with Regice under the same conditions.

At the Third Gym, put Regice in box, and hack in a Registeel with the same level as Regice (Registeel's moves are whtever it would naturally have at that level).
Use Registeel to survive 10 attacks (damaging or otherwise, as long as they don't miss) from the gym leader, Registeel must start at red health, no healing. Repeat for fourth Gym.
Repeat the moveslot loss and item throwout restrictions.

At the Fifth gym, replace Registeel with Regirock (level = Registeel's level, moves are whatevr it would naturally have).
Roll a six-sided die, numbering your party pokemon 1-6. Whichever one is rolled, dies. If (Regirock's level - dead pokemon's level > 10), roll again until another pokemon dies.
No restrictions for Regirock in the fifth and sixth gyms, but you must choose. Either continue on with the Regi challenges, or hack in a Vanguard when you reach the 7th gym (Vanguard follows the standard Vanguard restrictions when you hack him in, all other restrictions are void).

If not, then hack in Regigigas at gym 7.
You must solo the Gym with only one pokemon, with only one move. No switching moves even after switching out.
Solo Gym 8 under the same restrictions. You may use a pokemon other than the one you used for Gym 7.

At Victory Road, put party in box, withdraw Regirock, Registeel, Regice and Regigigas.
You may only have 15 items with you (don't throw them out, just make sure to use only 15 items or less).
Beat Victory Road with only the Regis. No going outside for anything, once you go in (except, obviously, whee you get to the exit).

That's it. Good luck.

Take a Rattata called Thwomp.

Thwomp knows that as a Rattata it's not heavy enough to live up to it's Thwomp brethren. It wants to be big and heavy like it's fellow Thwomps, so it must evolve to Raticate as soon as possible. It may only use moves that make contact as a Raticate.

You must use Super Fang on Pokemon and in the process find 10 Gym Leader pokemon who have odd HP numbers (the easy way is to use it on them when they are at full health. If they stay in green, then it's an odd HP Number. If it goes to yellow, it's even.).

That is all

Okay dokey i still need a starter pokemon for my scramble, rules are on the last page, if arceustar does not give me my eevee by 8 i will free up that spot.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Aiiight, with my new found computor skills i think i would like a RED scramble (im still doing white though).
Medium-hard dufficulty
Nothing boring
Evolution is a must, and it must be near the pokes original evolution level
First come first serve
Hey, guess what im not after a shellder (i know OMG right)

sup nigga its a charmander

that can only learn normal moves

also it can only evolve to charmeleon after koga

and charizard after lorelei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)