Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I know this is really jumping the gun on this restriction, but I realized earlier that two of my Pokemon are required to solo Marshal. StallMandibuzz, since that's in the second restriction you gave me (Clumsy the Mienfoo) and Volt the Joltik had that requirement first, is it okay if I skip it for Clumsy?

I know this is really jumping the gun on this restriction, but I realized earlier that two of my Pokemon are required to solo Marshal. StallMandibuzz, since that's in the second restriction you gave me (Clumsy the Mienfoo) and Volt the Joltik had that requirement first, is it okay if I skip it for Clumsy?
Alright, that's fine. Take out at least 2 of N's Pokémon at the League instead, if you can. :3 Let's have Clumsy and Volt have a rivalry if they're both still alive by then since Volt 'stole' his/her solo? Sounds like a fun little conflict.

EDIT: I totally forgot that I even had eggs to give to QWAZ. :|

...I'm trying it
I don't know whether I should have that much more respect for you or just blurt out laughing. I guess a bit of both, for at least having the guts to try it. Though I must admit even I would've just asked for a different challenge.

Also, I think I now have a new entry for the next scramble awards. The most difficult challenge....I think even Vanguard is nothing compared to Whomp.

Good luck to you bro, if anyone can cope with Whomp it's you. Oh, and btw you can exploit this one loophole: even thou Regice and Registeel must survive at red health with no healing, I did specific that the prohibited healing was from items and PC's. There's no restriction on hacking in an item like Leftovers. :)

It's Been roughly 2 and a half months since I last checked this thread.
Mostly due to High School starting up.
So seeing as Schools calmed down a tad...
Black Scramble Challenge.
Simple,6 pokes.
Make it hard.
Gogogo.

What would you do if I completed the challange

Ps. 200th post ftw
You'd get the Most Persistent/Stupid Scrambler award at the next Scramble Awards.

And Random will make you hold a Cheri Berry. Forever.

Cyber speed, you're getting a Mienfoo from me.

Take AS the Mienfoo. This Mienfoo doesn't know when to quit. Even though it's obviously impossible, he'll still keep trying. He'll bang his head against a brick wall a million times and still believe he can break through somehow.

So AS must do the impossible. After you catch him at Dragonspiral Tower (ground floor), you must use it to solo your way all the way up to the top. After that, use Mienfoo to lead your party through Victory Road, and he cannot be healed nor switched out. Keep fighting until he faints. However many trainers he beats through before fainting determines the number of items you can use for the next restriction.

Use AS the Mienfoo to solo Shauntal. You may use items, but only up to the number of trainers you beat in Victory Road with AS. So if you trashed 5 trainers, then you may use 5 items.

Good luck.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Cyberspeed, you get Terror the Munna.

BOO!

Terror is very scary! Ok, maybe not, but Terror is trying to be scary, damn it!

So how does Terror scare people? Well, she can control dreams, so that's a start. Terror must learn and keep Hypnosis, Dream Eater, and Nightmare ASAP. (NOTE: Until Munna gets Hypnosis, you must use Yawn, so learn and keep Yawn until you get Hypnosis. However, Yawn cannot be used as soon as you get Hypnosis). When Terror is sent out into battle, Terror must spam Hypnosis/Yawn until the opponent is asleep. Then Terror must use either Nightmare or Dream Eater (never both) [This restriction only applies as soon as you get Nightmare. Before you get Nightmare, you can spam attacks if you like]. After they wake up, you have one turn to do what you like, but after that turn you must attempt to put the opponent to sleep. Terror may never switch out. To evolve into a Musharna, you must replace either Nightmare or Dream Eater [you must replace the one you used the least] with Torment [you can do this through TM]. You must keep Torment.

Now the following restrictions are based on what move you replaced with Torment. No matter what, however, you must solo 1 gym leader of your choice and Caitlin.

As a Musharna, Terror is no longer interested in terrorizing pokemon thought the barbaric way of giving them nightmare. Rather, Musharna would rather leave them in a state of limbo. Old restrictions apply, however, you must now use Torment before you put the opponent to sleep. Also, you cannot use healing items [This includes revives and max revives.] on Musharna, and Terror must not learn any recovery moves. In addition to the above solo, you must solo all gyms that are not taken by other Scramblmon. This applies to Terror as a Munna as well.

As a Musharna, Terror thinks that eating dreams isn't really the scariest thing in the world. Terror would much rahter be giving people nightmares. Old restrictions apply, but Terror must use Torment before Terror uses Nightmare. The only items you can use on Terror are Healing Items, and you can only use them when Terror is at yellow hp. [This includes hold items]. In addition to the above solo, you must solo Grimsley.

There you go

Ok you get Bon Jovi the oshawatt since he doesn't want to be broken hearted every time he faints he loses use of one of his moves if he faints 4 times he feels a sudden resurgence and can use all of his moves but he has to solo the corresponding gyms if none of the gyms are available then you have to listen to 4 of the people who can change the background music during the elite 4 every time he faints trash a revive
And to evolve he must solo all plasma grunts in the pinwheel forest
And to evolve again he must solo all the performers on route 5

Have Fun!
If its to easy or too hard tell me and I'll change it

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Cyberspeed, you get a Trubbish. Name it whatever you want.

Trubbish is a peculiar character, it's foul odours are very smelly, & it loves to abuse those odours to scare the opposition away. Therefore, it must have the Ability: Stench. Now, as users may have noticed, Stench is finally useful in battle this Generation, having flinching capabilities for contact moves. Therefore, the only moves Trubbish may make in Battle are those that make contact with the opponent, in order to abuse Stench to the max. At this point, you might think this is a little bit too easy, Right? Let me change that. Trubbish must solo Brycen. Trubbish may not evolve at all until you achieve this.

In short...
Trubbish with Stench, contact moves only, must solo Brycen & cannot evolve until this is achieved.

Have fun.

No. Just evolve whenever.

However, the number of items that you can use in the battle against Shauntal is determined by the number of battles Mienfoo can solo before fainting.

So be careful, don't make yourself solo Shauntal with a Mienshao on zero items.

I don't know whether I should have that much more respect for you or just blurt out laughing. I guess a bit of both, for at least having the guts to try it. Though I must admit even I would've just asked for a different challenge.

Also, I think I now have a new entry for the next scramble awards. The most difficult challenge....I think even Vanguard is nothing compared to Whomp.

Good luck to you bro, if anyone can cope with Whomp it's you. Oh, and btw you can exploit this one loophole: even thou Regice and Registeel must survive at red health with no healing, I did specific that the prohibited healing was from items and PC's. There's no restriction on hacking in an item like Leftovers. :)
What about hacking in recover?

The rules said that the Regis were to be hacked in with the moves they would normally have at the level, so hacking in a specific move is not allowed.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Reserving for Cyberspeed.

Cyberspeed, take Hydrophobe the Oshawott.

Think it's a good thing that you actually get a usable Water-type? Well too bad. Hydrophobe is, as the name says, afraid of water. Hydrophobe may never use a Water-type or Ice-type attack. Once it has four attacks that are not Water-type, it may never learn another Water-type move. Hydrophobe cannot battle against opposing Water-types or Ice-types. If Hydrophobe has a Water- or Ice-type attack used on it, it must switch out. Hydrophobe may not be used anywhere with a significant amount of water - this includes Route 3, route 5, Driftveil City / Cold Storage (inside and out), Route 6, Twist Mountain in winter, Icirrus City, Route 8, Moor of Icirrus, Dragonspiral Tower (outside and first floor), Route 17, Route 18, Route 11, Village Bridge, Route 13, Undella Town, and Route 14.

Threadsot B3 said:
Take AS the Mienfoo. This Mienfoo doesn't know when to quit. Even though it's obviously impossible, he'll still keep trying. He'll bang his head against a brick wall a million times and still believe he can break through somehow.

Ps. How many cheri berries will I need?

Pps. Is hacking in certain abilities alright?

LOL Yeah i couldn't resist the nickname. It just seemed so fitting for a solo against Shauntal with a fighting type. ;) Also just noticed the quote name. Nice touch. Love the attention to (trolling) detail. :)

To make Random like you, you will need to hold a Cheri Berry whenever you intend to use a move, and if it's ever taken away then you may not use a move until you get another one. So you'll need maybe 5 to be on the safe side.

And hacking in abilities that the Regis wouldn't normally have is not allowed. Why? Because that would be too easy (Wonder Guard Regice against Cilan/Cress and Lenora would be stupidly easy, and Registeel with Wonder Guard could tank 10 Bug attacks without even taking a scratch), and i like making my challenges difficult (though i'm trying to be nicer now, hence Max Effort Pokemon and AS the Mienfoo).

You are allowed to hack in Leftovers/other items, and you can enter the first Gym with Regice at any level, so if you don't think you can beat through in red health, then train it up a few levels. Obviously, don't hack it in at level 100 as that wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Alright, the Battle Subway has me frustrated so I'm gonna do a Leaf Green solo Scramble. I would like 8 submissions, for a tournament setup decided by highest total on three dice. Make them hard, but preferably not manual EV-training tedious. Go!

Alright, the Battle Subway has me frustrated so I'm gonna do a Leaf Green solo Scramble. I would like 8 submissions, for a tournament setup decided by highest total on three dice. Make them hard, but preferably not manual EV-training tedious. Go!
Reserving.

Will edit within the hour.

EDIT: Take Dunkmaster the Voltorb if you can trade, or Pikachu if you can't trade. Voltorb/Pikachu was inspired by this Youtube Video, and decided to become a Dunkmaster like Master Yi. This works out pretty well since Electrode at least is the fastest pokemon in Gen 1. In order to support your dunking, you must feed every Carbos you find to the Dunkmaster immediately so it can be really fast. It also must learn at least one speed boosting move, and keep it forever, so it can dunk better. If it is ever outsped, you must ensure that it is faster by either using Thunder Wave to paralyze it or your speed boosting move to raise its speed.

In addition, you must carry certain items to help the Dunkmaster truly dunk. Unfortunately, the Wiggle's Lantern and Doubleswords don't exist in Pokemon, but there are substitutes. You must hold your choice of either the Shell Bell or the Quick Claw at all times as soon as you get one. Additionally, after reaching Celadon you may only heal Dunkmaster with Lemonades, so he doesn't get dehydrated.

Have fun!

cyber speed take scitzo the drilbur
this dribur has split personality syndrome, have it learn two moves under 50bp and two over flip a coin at the begging of every battle to decide which move it uses heads= weak move tails= strong move.
solo n in chargstone cave to evolve.
fight every pokemon ghetsis has with an SE move on excadrill (if over half do only solo 3)
never fight in double battles
only heal through potions
never ever use it against gym leaders

have fun

Cool.
Slight problem,I have 2 starters...
If one of you would like to change,that would be good otherwise I might have to reject one of the challenges.

Take Spitfire the Charmander. He wants to challenge himself, so he restricts himself each gym battle:

Gym 1: May only use fire moves. Cannot evolve until after the gym is beat.
Gym 2: May not be highter than Level 25 for this battle.
Gym 3: Only level up moves may be used.
Gym 4: May not use any STAB moves.
Gym 5: Must use each move once before it can be used again. (EX. If Spitfire knows Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Ember, and Dig and you use Flamethrower, then you must use the other three moves before you can use Flamethrower again. This will repeat in a cycle.)
Gym 6: Flip a coin. If heads, no physical moves. If tails, no special moves.
Gym 7: Can only use neutral moves. BP limit of 80.
Gym 8: Alternate between Physical, Status, Special, Status, etc... thoughout the entire battle.

During Rival Battles, you can only use STAB moves every other turn. GL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)