Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Unless I am mistaken, I never said anything about Metronome being its ONLY move >_>

EDIT: Oops, it seems like it was the rule :(

Sorry, 13laze 13oy......

*sigh* It seems like everyone hates Metronome no matter the rules....
Lol it's no problem I still had some fun with it I just don't plan on doing it again is all. If anything I'm to blame because I accepted the challange. It is just very frustrating getting an opponent to red hp and using 5 useless moves in a row on it haha. Plus Metronome only has 10 PP to start with which is extremely low for a random move.

This bit of the challenge was… interesting, I suppose. Problems arose that I didn’t account for, and impromptu plans were then made.

Update 1
Update 2
Update 3

4th Gym and Rocket Hideout
So, after thinking it over, I had a plan for this “Chapter” of the scramble. I would go to and through Rock Tunnel, go to Celedon and do the Rocket Hideout, then back to Pokemon Tower, all so I could wake a Snorlax and catch Venonat and Grimer ASAP. I forgot about something crucial: I was over leveled. See, the level cap after beating Misty is Level 30. After that, the level cap doesn’t increase again until Erica. My Pokemon were nearing level 30 fast. So, after fighting through Route 9, where I had to switch into Mama a lot due to Meow Mix getting statused (Not even kidding, on that route alone, Meowth got Paralyzed, Burned, Poisoned Twice and put Asleep). So, at the Pokemon Center right before Rock Tunnel, I stopped and realized I was level 30 with Mama. I wasn’t sure if level 30 was the cap, so I went back to Cerulean, just to talk to the badge guy, and sure enough, I was pushing it. So, I was fighting through Rock Tunnel as best I can, Meowth also evolved in the Tunnel, but I had to keep switching to Mama, eventually getting her to Level 31, where she stopped obeying me. So now I realized, my plan was done, and I had to get to the Gym ASAP. So doing just that, I made my way to Celedon, and immediately challenged the Gym. I saved in front of Erika and led with Obscure thinking, maybe I could solo. I didn’t even reset, I knew it would be impossible, so I just went all out and it was still a tough fight. I tried to use Mama, but she didn’t obey me, but did take out Victreebel and Vileplume. I had to stall out the Tangela in a really annoying way with Pacifist, as I poisoned it, but it had used Ingrain, so it was only losing a fraction of its health each turn. Alas, I was victorious, but I really wanted to play more, so I threw in Rocket Hideout. All went easy in there, and although not mentioned in Naix’s OP, it was later said that if I traded Mama over as early as I did, I would have to solo Giovanni in Rocket Hideout as well, which I did, pretty easily might I add.

Obscure the Jigglypuff (M) @ None
Lvl. 30/Impish/Cute Charm
-Pound
-Defense Curl
-Rollout
-Doubleslap
Comments: I didn't think this would happen this soon. I mean, I think I was using it for raw power, as much as a Jigglypuff can provide, but now I have three pokemon who can do it all better. Learns Body Slam in a few levels, maybe that'll help it. Current LVP

Pacifist the Ivysaur (M) @ None
Lvl. 31/Lax/Overgrow
-Tackle
-PoisonPowder
-Leech Seed
-Razor Leaf
Comments: I mean, same as in the previous updates. It's a hassle to use, so I don't often jump to use it over others. It's a level away from evolving though, so having a Venasaur is usally nice.

Meow Mix the Persian (M) @ None
Lvl. 31/Modest/Limber
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Faint Attack
-Bite
-Pay Day
Comments: Sneaking up the list is Meow Mix. After evolving, Meow Mix really packed a punch in all of it's moves, as well as being my fastest pokemon by far. I like using it, and it's decent, although it's not going to learn any more good moves for a while still.

Mama the Kangaskhan (F) @ None
Lvl. 34/Docile/Early Bird
-Fake Out
-Bite
-Mega Punch
-Cut
Comments: Still packing the punch it always was. It's challange was kinda annoying, as I need to train my NFEs, but I keep having to switch them out. Oh well, it's still a monster, decimating Erica without obeying me, and soloing Giovanni who had two Rock Types. Current MVP

I'm bored, and I've heard these are fun, so hey, why not give it a shot? I'll be doing a Platinum Challange, and I'd like it to be easy-medium. I won't be able to trade. My only other requests are that nothing is innapropriate and that I don't has to grind unnesecarily. Oh, and be creative.

Thanks! :)

The Mons:

Hygenic the Swablu
Pippy, take Hygenic the Swablu. Hygenic loves cleanliness, and as you can imagine, it hates filth as well. It hates filth so much that if it is in battle against a Poison-type, it must switch out, as they are the embodiment of filth. Note: If Hygenic and a Poison-type are on the same side in a double battle, you must switch Hygenic out. Hygenic must also permanently know Safeguard and use it in every battle it's in, to ensure everything around it is clean. Also, Hygenic refuses to learn Roost, as if it Roosts, it risks the chance of getting its wings dirty. When Hygenic evolves, it becomes more aggressive and adopts a more drastic method of disposing of trash: burning it. Hygenic must replace Safeguard with a Fire-type move or Dragonbreath when it evolves, and must use it against every Poison-type it fights. If said move runs out of PP, Hygenic won't be able to defend itself from the filth, and must switch out of Poison-types until it can use the Fire-type move or Dragonbreath's PP. It must also solo every Poison-type in the Pokemon League.

Moai the Nosepass
I loved Platinum for a lot of reasons, and one of them was the access to so many new Pokemon, like your challange, Moai the Nosepass. This particular Nosepass loves the tropics, and constantly wants to visit the beaches of Sinnoh. As a result, Nosepass refuses to evolve, until you take him to three unique beaches. To prove he is the king of the beach, solo Volkner who resides in the greatest beach town of all, Sunyshore.
Sinnoh Beaches: Route 213, Route 219, Route 220, Route 221, Route 222, Route 223, and Sunyshore City.

Ace the Chimchar
Ace the Chimchar thinks he is the best chimchar ever. He is so cocky about it that you will have to face any Chimchar *or evolution of it you see with ace. (it's all right if he dies trying). He also has to keep the move taunt, and he has to use it before he uses any non-Fire or fighting type attack he uses because he is cocky and likes to fire up his opponents. *

When ace evolves into Monferno, his crave for being the best lengthens. He will not accept any TMs because he thinks he will only be strong with level up moves. You will also have to battle any fire type Pokemon you see with Ace.*

When ace evolves infernape, his craze for being the best is so big that you will fight any fighting type you see with him too.

Solo: Elite four fire type dude (I forgot his name) fighting type gym leader Marlene

Final the Steelix
Take Final the Steelix. This Steelix must be caught before the Steel Gym. Final is all about getting te Final say in anything. As such, it must have this moveset before the 8th gym. *He must know at least 2 of these moves before soloing Byron and his entire Gym:
- Stone Edge (LV. 54)
- Double Edge (LV. 49)
- Crunch (LV. 46)
- Iron Tail (LV. 41)
He must also solo your Rival the final time before the E4 and must solo the final E4 member. Good Luck!!

Ego the Bidoof
Ego is a self-centred little rat and demands you prioritise it over everyone else in the team. Whenever you find a TM that is learnable by Ego, you must instantly teach it to Ego. It must also be the sole consumer of any vitamins, rare candies and poffins you may come across, at least until it cannot take any more.

Ego's selfishness does not stop at mere greed, however - he is also completely unhelpful. You must not teach Ego any HMs.

Ego's ego must be inflated beyond the capacity of its little rat body in order to be persuaded to carry on, and so Ego must gain at least Normal Rank in every Super Contest category before you may take on the Elite 4.

Love the Zubat
Hwang said:
Pippy, take Love the Zubat. As a Zubat, nobody has ever even thought about catching it. People just walk through caves, running from Zubats. Love has even approached trainers in caves, just wanting to be captured and feel loved. Trainers have just ran away until you come along.
-Love must learn Attract ASAP.
-When a team mate is at red-HP, Love must switch in to save the day.*
-Love must use Attract on any Pokemon of the opposite gender before attacking (this starts when Love learns Attract).
-Love must solo either Crasher Wake or Fantina (solo Crasher Wake if Love is a female, solo Fantina if Love is a male), because it wants to earn their love.

The Updates:
•Went through the boring intro that we all know and love. Received Ace the Chimchar. Also lost to my rival (stupid speed ties...)
•Bought some Potions and Pokeballs
•Caught Ego the Bidoof
•Trained on Route 202 and beat all the trainers there
•Arrived in Jubilife City, where I obtained the Poketch and met the unusual Looker
•Defeated my rival
•Trained on Route 203
•Caught Love the Zubat
•Arrived at Oreburgh and searched the town for freebies
•Trained in the Mine, where I met Roark.
•Ace evolved in a Monferno
•Defeated the Oreburgh Gym with ease

Current Pokemon:

Ace Lv. 16
Ability: Blaze | Item: none
Rock Smash/Mach Punch/Ember/Taunt

Ego Lv. 10
Ability: Simple | Item: none
Tackle/Return/Growl/Stealth Rock

Love Lv. 10
Ability: Inner Focus | Item: none
Leech Life/Supersonic/Astonish

•Returned to Jubilife
•Saved Professor Rowan from the pathetic Galactic Grunts.*
•Trained on Route 204
•Arrived in Floaroma Town and saved the honey guy from more weak Galactic Grunts
•Saved a little girls dad at Valley Windworks from Commander Mars, who at least had an evolved Pokemon unlike her grunts...
•Traved through Route 205
•Went through Eterna Forest with what's her name, who was surprising helpful and healed my Pokemon. Also, Ego evolved in here.*
•Arrived in Eterna and was disappointed by the lack of freebies
•Swept the Eterna Gym with Ace

Current Pokemon:

Ace Lv. 22
Rock Smash/Cut (Why won't you learn these useless HMs Ego? Why?...)/Flame Wheel/Taunt

Ego Lv. 18
Pluck/Headbutt/Water Gun/Grass Knot

Love Lv. 18
Ability: Inner Focus | Item: Soothe Bell
Wing Attack/Supersonic/Astonish/Bite

Pippy, take Hygenic the Swablu. Hygenic loves cleanliness, and as you can imagine, it hates filth as well. It hates filth so much that if it is in battle against a Poison-type, it must switch out, as they are the embodiment of filth. Note: If Hygenic and a Poison-type are on the same side in a double battle, you must switch Hygenic out. Hygenic must also permanently know Safeguard and use it in every battle it's in, to ensure everything around it is clean. Also, Hygenic refuses to learn Roost, as if it Roosts, it risks the chance of getting its wings dirty. When Hygenic evolves, it becomes more aggressive and adopts a more drastic method of disposing of trash: burning it. Hygenic must replace Safeguard with a Fire-type move or Dragonbreath when it evolves, and must use it against every Poison-type it fights. If said move runs out of PP, Hygenic won't be able to defend itself from the filth, and must switch out of Poison-types until it can use the Fire-type move or Dragonbreath's PP. It must also solo every Poison-type in the Pokemon League.
Have fun!

@Pippy

I loved Platinum for a lot of reasons, and one of them was the access to so many new Pokemon, like your challange, Moai the Nosepass. This particular Nosepass loves the tropics, and constantly wants to visit the beaches of Sinnoh. As a result, Nosepass refuses to evolve, until you take him to three unique beaches. To prove he is the king of the beach, solo Volkner who resides in the greatest beach town of all, Sunyshore.
Sinnoh Beaches: Route 213, Route 219, Route 220, Route 221, Route 222, Route 223, and Sunyshore City.

Hey guys, so I am doing a Gaumble-Locke (combination of Gauntlet, Scramble, and Nuzlocke) Run in Platinum. So I need some Scramble Mons. 11 to be specific. I am looking for EXTREME Challenges. And When I say extreme, I mean so EXTREME they could be HISTORIC. So far I have an evil Combee. I need 11 more pokes, please help me out.

P.S. sorry this is not and official request; for official request click on Extreme/Historic Gaumble-Locke Platinum Run

@ pippy

Ace the Chimchar

Ace the Chimchar thinks he is the best chimchar ever. He is so cocky about it that you will have to face any Chimchar or evolution of it you see with ace. (it's all right if he dies trying). He also has to keep the move taunt, and he has to use it before he uses any non-Fire or fighting type attack he uses because he is cocky and likes to fire up his opponents.

When ace evolves into Monferno, his crave for being the best lengthens. He will not accept any TMs because he thinks he will only be strong with level up moves. You will also have to battle any fire type Pokemon you see with Ace.

When ace evolves infernape, his craze for being the best is so big that you will fight any fighting type you see with him too.

Solo: Elite four fire type dude (I forgot his name) fighting type gym leader Marlene

@Pippy:

Take Final the Steelix. This Steelix must be caught before the Steel Gym. Final is all about getting te Final say in anything. As such, it must have this moveset before the 8th gym. He must know at least 2 of these moves before soloing Byron and his entire Gym:
- Stone Edge (LV. 54)
- Double Edge (LV. 49)
- Crunch (LV. 46)
- Iron Tail (LV. 41)

He must also solo your Rival the final time before the E4 and must solo the final E4 member. Good Luck!!

@DEMo Gorgon47

EXTREME you say? I've had one waiting in reserves... Take ChanceTime the Chingling. Everything about this one requires an RNG. First, just catch the Chingling, no restrictions there. Every battle you're in, RNG it up, 1-4, whatever you get, you have to use. Every time you get a new move, RNG it, 1-2, 1, You learn it, 2, you don't. If you can learn a new move, RNG 1-4 to see what move you have to delete over it. Every time you can evolve, RNG it, 1-2, 1, you can evolve that level, 2, you can't. You can RNG 1-92, 20 Times, if you pull a double, too bad. The numbers you pull are the TMs you are permitted to learn. To ensure you use it, solo Maylene if it's still alive. Best of luck, and have fun!

DEMo_Gorgon47, take Tamer the Budew. Budew has one goal in life: to catch the legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. However, Tamer's not quite confident in its abilities, so it decides to practice by catching every Pokemon on your team. Once your entire team is caught, Tamer has the confidence to catch the legendary Pokemon and can evolve to Roselia. After evolving, Tamer gets a bit cocky, and decides to solo (and catch) Giratina and Azelf without any items. Once (If) it succeeds in this, it may evolve to Roserade. Once you get to the Pokemon League, Tamer finds out that Cynthia, Champion of the Pokemon League of Sinnoh, owns a Garchomp, which is known for being a pseudo-legendary. Thus, Tamer's final mission is to solo Cynthia's Garchomp without the use of status moves or items.
Good luck! You'll need it...

@ Pippy take Ego the Bidoof.

Ego is a self-centred little rat and demands you prioritise it over everyone else in the team. Whenever you find a TM that is learnable by Ego, you must instantly teach it to Ego. It must also be the sole consumer of any vitamins, rare candies and poffins you may come across, at least until it cannot take any more.

Ego's selfishness does not stop at mere greed, however - he is also completely unhelpful. You must not teach Ego any HMs.

Ego's ego must be inflated beyond the capacity of its little rat body in order to be persuaded to carry on, and so Ego must gain at least Normal Rank in every Super Contest category before you may take on the Elite 4.

@ DEMo_Gorgon47 take Zarthus the Turtwig. Zarthus can never use a damage-dealing STAB move in battle. It must also solo Snowpoint Gym in its entirety. Have fun!

@DEMo Gorgon47

Well, since I'm getting a Bidoof for my Scramble, I thought Id let you share in my joy with one that makes mine look like a sweet little angel. Take Fury the Bidoof. This Bidoof is an unusual case, as it has an uncontrollable anger at the one thing that can hit it SE: fighting types. It HATES fighters with a white hot passion. As such, it must solo every fighting type you meet. Ever. Also, you may not evolve until you solo Mayleen, which will make Fury feel better about himself and makes his rage subside a tiny bit. Now, this rage also causes a few other problems. First, he may never forget a move until he evolves, as before he fights Mayleen, his rage is so powerful he can't even think about new moves. He must also lead with Growl every time he enters battle, to show his foes how angry he is. Finally, he may never switch, as he must personally ensure that his foes are destroyed.*

If that's not hard enough, I can always make it harder. :)

Well, not really enough for a "true" update, but I'll post now because I need a break. Took waaaay too long to find and catch Grimer.

Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4

Well, went straight to Pokemon Tower, and breezed through. I noticed once more that Obscure was starting to fall behind and couldn't hold his own as well as earlier on. In the Pokemon Tower, Pacifist also evolved into Venasaur, giving his stats a deserved boost. After that was cleared I went down to Route 12 and killed the Snorlax. Then, on the newly opened path, I got a Super Rod, and caught Psycho, who was Rash, which was good for her Special Attacking needs, although means she'll be even weaker to Sabrina's Psychic attacks. Also, was originally considering not giving her the Psychic TM as she learns it normally, but then I checked, and it wasn't until Level 52! I then sprang to give her Psychic over Confusion. Then, with Super Rod in hand, I started to fish in Celedon. It took a long time. A very, very, very long time. Never again. Never again am I fishing for a 1% Chance Pokemon. Too tedious. Never again. Grimers vary from levels 30-40 there, and I got a Level 39. Not too pleased, as I wanted a lower level one, so I could progress normally, but now I'll probably only use Flubber on Scientists so I can evolve at level 40. At least it won;t require much grinding.

Obscure the Jigglypuff (M) @ None
Lvl. 32/Impish/Cute Charm
-Pound
-Defense Curl
-Rollout
-Doubleslap
Comments: Nothing has changed yet. Still not as capable as it once was, though I'm trying to salvage it. There's still Body Slam to look forward to however. Current LVP

Flubber the Grimer (F) @ None
Lvl. 39/Docile/Stench
-Sludge
-Screech
-Minimize
-Acid Armor
Comments: I think she'll be able to hold her own, but it took forever to catch, as well as not fighting much yet, putting it low on my list. I am thankful mine had an attacking move however.

Psycho the Venonat (F) @ None
Lvl. 29/Rash/Compound Eyes
-Psychic
-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Stun Spore
Comments: I like Venonat, seems like a cool Pokemon, bu is at a low level right now. I bet with some training, it'll be great. I shudder to think how much grinding I'll have to do to get it to solo Sabrina however.

Pacifist the Venasaur (M) @ None
Lvl. 33/Lax/Overgrow
-Tackle
-PoisonPowder
-Leech Seed
-Razor Leaf
Comments: With evolution, came great boosts to stats. Also, an ability to get statused without having to switch to Mama. Still suffers from limited use due to the challange.

Meow Mix the Persian (M) @ None
Lvl. 33/Modest/Limber
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Faint Attack
-Bite
-Pay Day
Comments: I still rely on Meow Mix, just as I have before. All the Ghosts in the Tower were bowing down to it and its Bite, which was great. Still pleased with it, though I wish I could have it hold Blackglasses.

Mama the Kangaskhan (F) @ None
Lvl. 35/Docile/Early Bird
-Fake Out
-Bite
-Mega Punch
-Cut
Comments: I used Mama a little less in this section, though she's still doing great. It was probably due to the NFEs evolving, but now she has a new batch of them with Psycho and Flubber. Still dominating, with a highlight being the Snorlax. Current MVP

@Furret162

I'm going to give you a stranger challange. You're going to fight Brock with whatever is given to you, and however you're told to do that fight. Depending on how many turns it takes during your sucessful fight against Brock determines your challange.
-2 Turns-MachoMacho the Machop. Can only use a specified type, or types of move(s) determined by an RNG, 1 gets you Normal, 2 gets you Fighting, 3 gets you 4 moves, all different types, none of which can be Normal or Fighting.
-3 Turns-Nohtyp the Ekans- Must have and keep 3 Non-Attacking Moves ASAP. Solo any Rival battle to evolve.
-4 Turns-DontBCruel the Tentacool- Can never evolve. Must solo 5 Trainer Owned Tentacools/Tentacruels to learn/use Water Moves.
-5 Turns-Agony the Grimer- Must solo Koga.
-6-20 Turns-CoolWhip the Tangela- Must solo an Elite 4 Member only using hold items.
-21+ Turns- If you can actually stall out a battle with Brock for 21 Turns, that's crazy. You can use whatever Pokemon you want, named whatever you want, that can't use TMs or HMs. Move Tutors are fine though.

Sorry for the double post, but I feel like I haven't been giving out enough challanges.

Furret162, take Hard the Squirtle. Hard is hard in every way.
-You must use any Iron/Zinc vitamins you find on Hard. Also, you must spend all leftover money on Iron/Zinc until you can't use them anymore. This is because Hard wants to be the best wall possible.
-Hard is very arrogant because of his/her Defensive capabilities and he/she thinks that he/she is invincible. So, he/she can never switch out.
-Hard acts tough and hard towards his/her team mates, so he/she may not switch in to take hits for them.
-Hard must learn Skull Bash because it is hard-headed. And it must learn Withdraw.
-Hard must solo Brock, because Rock-type Pokemon are known for their Defenses, and Hard wants to show off.
-Hard must solo Lorelei, because all of her Pokemon have high Defenses.
-Have fun!

Pippy, take Love the Zubat. As a Zubat, nobody has ever even thought about catching it. People just walk through caves, running from Zubats. Love has even approached trainers in caves, just wanting to be captured and feel loved. Trainers have just ran away until you come along.
-Love must learn Attract ASAP.
-When a team mate is at red-HP, Love must switch in to save the day. If a party member is in the middle of a solo or something similar, Love does not have to switch in to save it if it is in red-HP
-Love must use Attract on any Pokemon of the opposite gender before attacking (this starts when Love learns Attract).
-Love must solo either Crasher Wake or Fantina (solo Crasher Wake if Love is a female, solo Fantina if Love is a male), because it wants to earn their love.
-Have fun!

DEMo Gorgon47, take Mothra the Mothim.
Wikipedia said:
Abilities

As a larva, Mothra's sprays her opponents with silk as a ranged attack (to entrap or disorient an enemy). She also uses her mandibles for a close combat bite. (Mothra has a habit of biting opponents' tails, although it is rarely effective and, predictably, is usually self-defeating.) As an adult, her wings can (and generally do) create gales which tear apart buildings and send other kaiju flying. Her great bulk of a body is commonly used to her advantage in battle to slam into opponents (both in larva and adult form), and her surprising levels of strength can help her to drag and even lift monsters like Godzilla. Her final strategy is to emit "scales", a yellow poisonous powder that can hopefully asphyxiate an enemy. She only uses that attack when she knows she is going to die, though, because the extreme loss of scales will cause her to lose her flight.
The Heisei version of Mothra had some differences. She could now fire a beam of energy from her antennae, and fire arcs of lightning from her wings, or keep it in her body to release to another through touch. The powder now had a different effect; It would act as a 3-D mirror to trap energy blasts, making them rebound over whatever was inside the cloud of powder over and over again. This proved very effective in turning Godzilla's own atomic breath against him. Godzilla's Nuclear Pulse wasn't reflected by her mirror and she was thrown back, possibly because her mirror can't reflect energy attacks if it is able to pass around her mirror.
In the Mothra Trilogy, Mothra displayed a wide use of energy-projection abilities; ranging from triple prismatic beams from her forehead, to energized tackles, to her Sun Strike Buster, a very potent attack that comes from the sky like a sacred lightning bolt. Mothra Leo, her offspring and successor, shared her energy powers and also possessed the ability to gain alternate forms as a means of adapting to his opponent's fighting styles.
In GMK Mothra was able to shoot poison darts from her abdomen but she lacked both her hurricane force winds and her poison powder. In both Tokyo SOS and Final Wars, Mothra's powder was able to redirect both energy and physical projectiles back to their original senders.

Mothra's character and personality

Mothra's character/personality has developed substantially over the years. For instance, when she appeared in her first movie, she only protected her own people on Infant Island and did not care for the entire world like the later Heisei and Rebirth versions did. In the Heisei Era, Mothra became the environmental savior as well as the human savior of the Earth—which means that she was the guardian of the planet as stated by the Cosmos in Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth. In the Shinsei series though, Mothra reverted back to her original self as she was in the Showa series. Mothra is an unusual kaiju (in the Toho universe—Gamera, of course, fulfills this role in his own long-running series) in that she battles on behalf of the betterment of the Earth, and for years has continued to establish that pureness of heart in her character. In the trilogy, Mothra even sacrificed her own life for the sake of other guardian monsters.
-Mothra can use the following moves: Bug Bite, Tackle, Hidden Power, Gust, Poison Powder, Confusion, Psybeam, Silver Wind, Air Slash, Giga Impact, Protect, Roost. I just realized that this REALLY interferes with your Gauntlet. Tackle, Poison Powder, Roost, and Protect would be your only usable moves! So just ignore this part (Unless you really want this challange to be extremely hard).
-Mothra’s total BP (add up all of its moves BPs, Giga Impact only counts as 75 BP) cannot exceed 250.
-Mothra sacrificed herself to save other guardian monsters, so if you want to, you can trade Mothra’s life in for 1 revive token. Mothra is considered dead and you can use the revive token to save another member of your team that has died. To prevent saving Mothra as only a death-fodder type thing: Mothra must be alive, Mothra must be in its last stage (Mothim), and the Pokemon you choose to save can only be a max of 5 levels above Mothra.
-Mothra must attempt to solo Godzilla (Cynthia’s Garchomp).
-Mothra is thought of as a guardian of the world, and Cyrus is trying to destroy the world. So, Mothra must attempt to defeat at least 2 of Cyrus’ Pokemon every time you battle him.
-Have fun!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Furret162, you get Very Hard the Caterpie.

Very Hard must solo one Gym Leader to evolve into Metapod, & solo one further Gym Leader to evolve into Butterfree. Very Hard makes things very hard by disallowing the usage of Healing Items in battle. If you do, you must sell 15 Items at the first available opportunity, & you may not buy items from the point you broke the rule, until 1 hour game time after you sell 15 Items. Very Hard may not leave the party at any given time. Very Hard must solo all Rocket Grunts in Silph Co.

Have a nice ragequit fun.

DEMO_Gorgon, take Wasser the Finneon/Lumineon. She may never use any attacking move greater then 50 base power because she doesn't want to accidentally kill anyone. However, she doesn't want to be left behind either, so she must be the highest level of your challanges. Finally, have her solo Flint with no items, because Flint is a dick.

Have fun.

Furret162, you get Very Hard the Caterpie.

Very Hard must solo one Gym Leader to evolve into Metapod, & solo one further Gym Leader to evolve into Butterfree. Very Hard makes things very hard by disallowing the usage of Healing Items in battle. If you do, you must sell 15 Items at the first available opportunity, & you may not buy items from the point you broke the rule, until 1 hour game time after you sell 15 Items. Very Hard may not leave the party at any given time. Very Hard must solo all Rocket Grunts in Silph Co.

Have a nice ragequit fun.
Accepted, and I also accept the Squirtle and that one that depends on how long Brock's battle is.

Still need 3 more.

Thanks guys, I have my team now. Quick question: are we allowed to use HM slaves?
I think you're allowed to use HM slaves. But I usually try not to unless none of my Scramblemons can learn a certain HM.
Also, I want to clarify on my Zubat challenge a bit. If a party member is in the middle of a solo or something similar, Love does not have to switch in to save it if it is in red-HP.

I've decided I'm going to do a simple, bullet point update after each gym leader, so here it is:

•Went through the boring intro that we all know and love. Received Ace the Chimchar. Also lost to my rival (stupid speed ties...)
•Bought some Potions and Pokeballs
•Caught Ego the Bidoof
•Trained on Route 202 and beat all the trainers there
•Arrived in Jubilife City, where I obtained the Poketch and met the unusual Looker
•Defeated my rival
•Trained on Route 203
•Caught Love the Zubat
•Arrived at Oreburgh and searched the town for freebies
•Trained in the Mine, where I met Roark.
•Ace evolved in a Monferno
•Defeated the Oreburgh Gym with ease

Current Pokemon:

Ace Lv. 16
Rock Smash/Mach Punch/Ember/Taunt

Ego Lv. 10
Tackle/Return/Growl/Stealth Rock

Love Lv. 10
Ability: Inner Focus | Item: none
Leech Life/Supersonic/Astonish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)