Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Espeon, take a male Nidoran. He may know one STAB move and one move at or over 40BP (not including STAB). He may know at most two damaging moves, and may never hold an item.

To unlock evolution, additional damaging moves, and higher BP totals, you must earn and spend points, according to the following charts:

Challenge (points gained):

Solo all gym trainers (1)
Solo a gym leader (1)
Solo any of the above with a type disadvantage (+1)
Solo a rival battle (1)
Solo a short (1-3 map tiles) route from start to finish (1)
Solo a long (4+ map tiles) route from start to finish (2)
Solo a dungeon (cave, forest etc.) from start to finish (2)
Solo a route/dungeon without repels or fleeing (+1)
Solo any of the above without healing items (+1)

Faint while attempting any of the above (-1)
Yes, you can go into negative points. If you do, it won't cost you the upgrades you have already, but it makes it tougher to get new ones

Unlocked (points cost)[max times to buy]:

+10 BP for all moves (1)[4]
+1 damaging moveslot (1)[1]
+1 evolutionary stage (3)[2]
+1 move over BP limit (2)[1]
+ability to hold item (2)[1]

Note: Route solos include all trainers on the route, and may only be attempted the first time you pass through that route. If you return through a route later, you do not have to continue soloing it. If you faint during a route solo, you may not continue it, and you must take the -1 point.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
I assume you mean at or under 40 BP, but please specify. Also, the required STAB move can be of any BP? And by map tiles, do you mean riles that cover the entire screen?

At the start, you must know 2 non-damaging move, a STAB move, and a move of your choice. (STAB, non-STAB, damaging or non-damaging). Of the two damaging moves, only one may have a BP of 50 or higher. It doesn't matter if it's the STAB or the non-STAB.

By map tiles, I mean open the ingame map, wherever it is in your game, and count the number of tiles that comprise that route. I'm going by the way the town map works in gen III, where the map pointer is moved by the D-pad in a granular fashion. Each movement of the D-pad is a map tile. For example, in FireRed, Route 1 is 2 tiles long, Route 2 is 3 tiles, Route 3 is 4 tiles, Route 4 is 6 tiles. If the map in your game doesn't work that way let me know, and I'll think of something else. I may just list long and short routes for you, if it comes to that.

Okay Espeon, take a Zubat. Your Zubat is convinced that he's actually a card from the TCG; specifically this one:

The only attacking moves he can use are Leech Life and Supersonic. Each require two energy, but Zubat assumes you're packing Double Colourless Energy cards for that turn one Supersonic; hence you can only use Supersonic the first turn of any match, and must wiat until turn two to use Leech Life. (Zubat doesn't have to be in play for the turn counter to pass; you can attach energy whilst he's on the bench!) He knows he's weak to
(that is, Ghost, Psychic and some Poison types) so should switch out whenever facing them. He resists
(Ground, Fighting and Rock), though, so should attempt to solo any trainers of those types (so long as it doesn't conflict with another challenge).

Upon reaching level 29, you draw this card and must evolve him:

His new attacking moves can only be Wing Attack and Leech Life. Wing Attack now requires three colourless energy (a DCE and one other) so can only be used from turn two onwards; Leech Life requires two grass energy, however, so may only be used from turn three onwards. (Again, benched turns count). Being a Grass
type Pokémon, he generally has supereffective hits on Water
and Fighting
types. Prove your superiority over
by soloing Pryce. If you do so and you are at least level 44, you can draw this card and evolve Golbat:

Your new sole attacking moves are Poison Fang, which can be used from turn two onwards, and Bite, which is free to use any turn! Your weakness has also changed to Electricity, and your typing to Psychic; so Crobat decides to solo Bruno, since he resists all his Pokémon and hits the vast majority for supereffective.

You may use any number of Trainer cards (that is, items) during your turn (so use as many on Crobat as you like, including held items). And you can use Fly and any other moves whilst not in battle.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@auramaster you get Big Mike the machop

Big Mike takes his health and exercise very seriously. Therefore he is diligent with his nutrition. After any level grinding or completion of a gym he must have protein to help build muscle. He must be your lead in any gym battle. He also treats his body as a temple and won't have any artificial colours or flavours, therefore no 'man made' items can be used on him (potions, full restores, revives etc). So you can only use 'natural' remedies (berries, herbs etc). He must have a moveset that reflects his bodybuilding lifestyle, this includes Bulk Up, Strength and Attract. If you're willing to tutor it, Swagger should be on this moveset but I think you'll prefer a STAB move. Big Mike can finally evolve into machamp once he can't have anymore proteins. AND lastly he must solo Bruno to prove he is the ultimate bodybuilder!

Summary:
Big Mike the Machop
Must lead in any gym battle (that doesn't conflict with other mons solos)
Must use a protein on him after every gym completion and any level grinding
Moveset of Bulk Up, Attract and Strength ASAP (swagger optional)
Evolve to machamp once no more protein can be used (can evolve to machoke anytime)
Solo Bruno

Enjoy!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for auramaster (finally someone with a hard Scramble n.n)
---
Take Accursed the Gastly (caught in the Pokemon Tower obviously).

I know what you're thinking: Curse, etc bla bla bla start of every battle.
no.

Your only restrictions are:

• Accursed has been cursed; it may never hold a held item nor evolve
  • Accursed must solo either your Rival once, an E4 member of your choice or a Gym Leader of your choice
  • Each time Accursed faints, one section of your Bag (of your choice) is permanently blocked off; it may NEVER be used again (obviously you can't block the key items then).
Good Luck; Have Fun!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Espeon65 gets a Gengar. I do not care about Nickname...

This Gengar cannot use Special Moves in battle. This Gengar cannot be the lowest levelled member on your team. This Gengar must be caught as a Gastly in the wild. This Gengar must solo 3 Gym Leaders.

Have fun.

@cant say, Swagger is only a Tutor move in Emerald, and since I can't trade I can't evolve it to Machamp. Do you want to change Machop to have a different 4th move? If not, that's fine, just asking :)

@Level 51, Leafgreen only has 3 sections of the bag, counting Key Items. Not using Pokeballs would make it impossible to catch Grimer, and not using Items would contradict Machop's challange, and make the other challanges more difficult then planned (Muk soloing Blaine's Fire Blast-happy Pokemon with no way of healing O_o). Could you change that last requirement?

Okay Espeon, take a Zubat. Your Zubat is convinced that he's actually a card from the TCG; specifically this one:

The only attacking moves he can use are Leech Life and Supersonic. Each require two energy, but Zubat assumes you're packing Double Colourless Energy cards for that turn one Supersonic; hence you can only use Supersonic the first turn of any match, and must wiat until turn two to use Leech Life. (Zubat doesn't have to be in play for the turn counter to pass; you can attach energy whilst he's on the bench!) He knows he's weak to
(that is, Ghost, Psychic and some Poison types) so should switch out whenever facing them. He resists
(Ground, Fighting and Rock), though, so should attempt to solo any trainers of those types (so long as it doesn't conflict with another challenge).

Upon reaching level 29, you draw this card and must evolve him:

His new attacking moves can only be Wing Attack and Leech Life. Wing Attack now requires three colourless energy (a DCE and one other) so can only be used from turn two onwards; Leech Life requires two grass energy, however, so may only be used from turn three onwards. (Again, benched turns count). Being a Grass
type Pokémon, he generally has supereffective hits on Water
and Fighting
types. Prove your superiority over
by soloing Pryce. If you do so and you are at least level 44, you can draw this card and evolve Golbat:

Your new sole attacking moves are Poison Fang, which can be used from turn two onwards, and Bite, which is free to use any turn! Your weakness has also changed to Electricity, and your typing to Psychic; so Crobat decides to solo Bruno, since he resists all his Pokémon and hits the vast majority for supereffective.

You may use any number of Trainer cards (that is, items) during your turn (so use as many on Crobat as you like, including held items). And you can use Fly and any other moves whilst not in battle.
This will be impossibly hard! How do I keep a Zubat soloing Rock-types with only Supersonic and leech Life until level 29??? And how do I solo Pryce with only leech Life and Wing Attack??? Challenge not accepted. You may still give me a Zubat if you wish, and I do appreciate the imagination of this challenge, but i simply can't do it. Sorry.

It's A Random said:

This Gengar cannot use Special Moves in battle. This Gengar cannot be the lowest levelled member on your team. This Gengar must be caught as a Gastly in the wild. This Gengar must solo 3 Gym Leaders.

Have fun.
On another note, this one is accepted.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@cant say, Swagger is only a Tutor move in Emerald, and since I can't trade I can't evolve it to Machamp. Do you want to change Machop to have a different 4th move? If not, that's fine, just asking :
Ah I didn't realise that, thought leaf green, fire red and emerald shared that tutor. No matter, in that case Big Mike gets Protect as he is afraid of being injured and not be able to work out, and risk losing his prized physique.
If you need a STAB move to make it easier go for brick break, I'm just trying to keep with the hard level request

EDIT#1 - Alright, Espeon65, I looked over some posts and you seem to only have three Pokémon. So I'll give you one!

Espeon65, take Emo the Stunky. Emo has been a depressed Stunky ever since he/she was abandoned by Koga, and as such has become manic-depressive. In fact, Emo has become so depressed that he has lost the ability to use one of his STABs, Poison! As such, he/she is only allowed to use Dark, Normal, and Ghost type moves. It must also have a move that implies cutting in its moveset at all times (Scratch, Fury Swipes, Slash, Night Slash, Cut)

But wait! In order to prove itself as a Pokémon, it must solo Morty (easy) and Pryce (not-so-easy)! After beating Pryce, it hears that Koga has been training a team with a few Bug type Pokémon in addition to his Poison types. As such, it decides to finally open up and let itself learn every move type besides Poison. It must solo Koga without any healing items to finally prove itself to finally be a worthy Pokémon of your party. In fact, it will even allow itself to learn one Poison type move after that! (although that only matters if you are going to do post-game stuff)

If you do do (hehe) post-game stuff, Emo must solo Ash's Pikachu because he believes this Pikachu is stupid and an attention whore.

EDIT#1 - Alright, Espeon65, I looked over some posts and you seem to only have three Pokémon. So I'll give you one!

Espeon65, take Emo the Stunky. Emo has been a depressed Stunky ever since he/she was abandoned by Koga, and as such has become manic-depressive. In fact, Emo has become so depressed that he has lost the ability to use one of his STABs, Poison! As such, he/she is only allowed to use Dark, Normal, and Ghost type moves. It must also have a move that implies cutting in its moveset at all times (Scratch, Fury Swipes, Slash, Night Slash, Cut)

But wait! In order to prove itself as a Pokémon, it must solo Morty (easy) and Pryce (not-so-easy)! After beating Pryce, it hears that Koga has been training a team with a few Bug type Pokémon in addition to his Poison types. As such, it decides to finally open up and let itself learn every move type besides Poison. It must solo Koga without any healing items to finally prove itself to finally be a worthy Pokémon of your party. In fact, it will even allow itself to learn one Poison type move after that! (although that only matters if you are going to do post-game stuff)

If you do do (hehe) post-game stuff, Emo must solo Ash's Pikachu because he believes this Pikachu is stupid and an attention whore.
Accepted! Although, I might have to use healing items against Koga. I will do my best, though, and Emo will have Flamethrower by then, so most of his team will burn to death, hopefully.

Now that I have only two team spots left, I really would appreciate getting a Tentacruel/Qwilfish. I must have a Crobat, and I thought I would need a Tentacruel/Qwilfish for Surf, but I thought wrong. Apparently, Nidoking can learn Surf, also. I would verry much prefer to teach it to Tentacruel or Qwilfish, however.

@Espeon65, take a Qwilfish named Tetra. Tetra is a fish without legs, and finds it absurd that you're dragging it around on land <_< Especially since Qwilfish can't walk, so Tetra must know Rollout to properly move around. Also, to keep hydrated, it must continuously generate water, and thus cannot use two non-water attacks in a row (You can use Rollout, but as soon as it misses you must use a water attack). When it actually reaches water, it becomes overjoyed, and must lead your party in any area where you are Surfing. Finally, perhaps in a desperate attempt to do something great while stuck out of water, Tetra has been seeking a mate. After spotting (Insert team member of the opposite gender here), Tetra instantly falls in love, and everytime (Insert team member of the opposite gender here) faints, Tetra valiantly rushes into battle immediantely to protect its love. Have fun :)

Completely unrelated, while I wait for Level 51 to respond anyone want to pick me and my rival's name?

@auramaster Challenge accepted, and your name shall be Ash and rival shall be Poopyface.

EDIT: So now, all i need is a Crobat! I will not accept anything but a Crobat from this point forward. Thanks!

Okay, take Wanted the Zubat. Wanted is appreciated by his trainer because he can fly, so as soon as he learns fly, he may not use any other STAB moves so he can show you his skill in flying. He is also wanted by the police, so must use fly or switch out against all Growlithes or Pokemon SE against Dark or Poison. Never KO any Team Rocket pokemon with Wanted, or he becomes sad. If this happens, rename him unwanted. He may never use a STAB, SE, or over 60 BP move, and must switch out after one turn as Unwanted. If Unwanted solos a gym on the first try, he is wanted again and loses all restrictions other than the TR one.

I'm still waiting on one Poke for my Red Scramble amd 2 or 3 for my PMD Scramble.

Possibly using this as a placeholder post for giving out challenges later.

waterwarrior, your partner in PMD will be a Charmander nicknamed Carnivore. As its nickname implies, Carnivore loves meat, and as such refuses to eat/use any Berries, Gummies, or Seeds. If Carnivore eats one of said items, it must forget the move it used most recently prior to eating that item (in the event of Carnivore somehow eating a Berry, Gummi, or Seed before using any moves whatsoever, choose the one it most recently learned). Above all else, Carnivore's favorite kind of meat is of the avian variety, and as such, whenever you encounter a Flying-type, you must let Carnivore solo it (the sole exception to this rule is when you're in Sky Tower, and that's because of how many Flying-types there are in that dungeon), and when fighting a boss who's Flying-type (with the exception of Rayquaza, because it's not a bird), Carnivore must finish it off.

By the way, if you (the main character) aren't a Grass-type, part of Carnivore will be constantly tempted to kill you in your sleep and eat your corpse, due to its lust for meat, but another part of it doesn't want to kill you because it would be lonely without you, so to make things work out, Carnivore is able to stay near you in Pokemon Square, due to the fact that it's in public, but in dungeons, Carnivore's tactics must be set to "Go after foes" (which must be changed to "Go the other way" when you unlock it) and cannot be less than 3 spaces from you once you split up (don't use diagonals when counting spaces). Makuhita's Dojo does not count as a dungeon for the purposes of this restriction.

Have as much fun as you can!

Carnivore the Charmander must be your partner
If Carnivore eats a Berry, Gummi, or Seed, it must forget the move it most recently used ASAP
Carnivore must solo every non-boss Flying-type it encounters (Sky Tower is exempt from this restriction, as it would be almost impossible otherwise)
Carnivore must land the finishing blow on every Flying-type boss (Rayquaza is the sole exception to this)
If you're not a Grass-type, Carnivore's tactics must be set to "Go after foes" (and later "Go the other way"), and once you split up in a dungeon, you may not be within 3 non-diagonal spaces of each other.

@yarnus accepted, and I shall happily begin my journey now! i will post my team every gym or two to keep you updated.

here are all my challenges, if you want to see them:

Espeon65 gets Webster the Spinarak. No restrictions. Must solo at least one of a gym leader's Pokes to evolve. As an Ariados, must solo at least two more gym leader-owned Pokes and at least two Pokes in the league.

Espeon, take a male Nidoran. He may know one STAB move and one move at or over 40BP (not including STAB). He may know at most two damaging moves, and may never hold an item.

To unlock evolution, additional damaging moves, and higher BP totals, you must earn and spend points, according to the following charts:

Challenge (points gained):

Solo all gym trainers (1)
Solo a gym leader (1)
Solo any of the above with a type disadvantage (+1)
Solo a rival battle (1)
Solo a short (1-3 map tiles) route from start to finish (1)
Solo a long (4+ map tiles) route from start to finish (2)
Solo a dungeon (cave, forest etc.) from start to finish (2)
Solo a route/dungeon without repels or fleeing (+1)
Solo any of the above without healing items (+1)

Faint while attempting any of the above (-1)
Yes, you can go into negative points. If you do, it won't cost you the upgrades you have already, but it makes it tougher to get new ones

Unlocked (points cost)[max times to buy]:

+10 BP for all moves (1)[4]
+1 damaging moveslot (1)[1]
+1 evolutionary stage (3)[2]
+1 move over BP limit (2)[1]
+ability to hold item (2)[1]

Note: Route solos include all trainers on the route, and may only be attempted the first time you pass through that route. If you return through a route later, you do not have to continue soloing it. If you faint during a route solo, you may not continue it, and you must take the -1 point.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Have fun.

@Espeon65, take a Qwilfish named Tetra. Tetra is a fish without legs, and finds it absurd that you're dragging it around on land <_< Especially since Qwilfish can't walk, so Tetra must know Rollout to properly move around. Also, to keep hydrated, it must continuously generate water, and thus cannot use two non-water attacks in a row (You can use Rollout, but as soon as it misses you must use a water attack). When it actually reaches water, it becomes overjoyed, and must lead your party in any area where you are Surfing. Finally, perhaps in a desperate attempt to do something great while stuck out of water, Tetra has been seeking a mate. After spotting (Insert team member of the opposite gender here), Tetra instantly falls in love, and everytime (Insert team member of the opposite gender here) faints, Tetra valiantly rushes into battle immediantely to protect its love. Have fun :)

Okay, take Wanted the Zubat. Wanted is appreciated by his trainer because he can fly, so as soon as he learns fly, he may not use any other STAB moves so he can show you his skill in flying. He is also wanted by the police, so must use fly or switch out against all Growlithes or Pokemon SE against Dark or Poison. Never KO any Team Rocket pokemon with Wanted, or he becomes sad. If this happens, rename him unwanted. He may never use a STAB, SE, or over 60 BP move, and must switch out after one turn as Unwanted. If Unwanted solos a gym on the first try, he is wanted again and loses all restrictions other than the TR one.

Thanks all for the challenges, and wish me luck!

The Falkner battle was the hardest battle with him I've ever had. Normally, he's a piece of cake, but with this team, no. I only had three members: Physiclol, who had no damaging moves to hit him with (only Lick, all part Normal), Wanted, who only had Leech Life and Astonish for technical physical attacks, though Supersonic helped a little, and the shocking shining star, Webster! Even though she is weak to Flying-type moves, she was the only one with a move than did neutral damage in Poison Sting. i had to grind her up to lv. 14, and the poison was definitely a godsend, but she was awesome. So, anyway, here's my team:

Webster the Naive Spinarak, Lv. 14 Female

Poison Sting
Leech Life
Scary Face
Constrict
Webster was, as i said up there, very useful thhis chapter. She got her one gym leader poke solo so she can evolve right at level 22, which clears up my planning of having her solo Bugsy's metapod, and now Limited can solo it and get two points! She just rocked. MVP, somehow.

Wanted the Sassy Zubat, Lv. 11 Male

Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
---
He wasn't very helpful this chapter, but I didn't really have high hopes for him. he confused Pidgeotto at one time, and it hit itself like four times in a row (when do I ever get hax?), so he was OK.

Physiclol the Timid Gastly, Lv. 10 Female

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Physiclol wasn't great this chapter. Lots of normal types + no moves to hit them with = not good. But she did alright. I know i violated the not lowest level rule, simply because i forgot, so I am going to punish myself by buying 15 potions and trashing them. This no special stuff will get hard, but Shadow Punch will be very helpful. I hope status moves help a lot, too!

Sorry I forgot to update after chapter 2! i wass kicking myself halfway through Goldenrod Gym for it, but i can't do anything about it. Oh, and by the way, Whitney uses effing hax. Her motherf***ing Miltank even has Scrappy so that it hits Ghost types! Luckily, my Gastly is a girl, so wasn't attracted, but god damn you Whitney. Okay, before i explode (again), let's get to my team!

Webster the Naive Spinarak, Lv. 19 Female

Poison Sting
Leech Life
Night Shade
Shadow Sneak
She wasn't used a lot this chapter, but is still very helpful. Night Shade does nice damage, and Shadow Sneak is great when you need to do just that little more damage.

Wanted the Sassy Zubat, Lv. 19 Male

Bite
Leech Life
Wing Attack
Roost
Wanted has been good but not great. he's only a Zubat, after all. Wing Attack has been nice for some STAB, and Bite is good, too. Hopefully he'll be a boss after evolution XD.

Physiclol the Timid Gastly, Lv. 21 Female

Lick
Hypnosis
Curse
Confuse Ray
He is the HAXMASTA! First, he puts them to sleep. Then, he confuses them. Then, if they are especially hard, he Curses them and makes sure none of them wear off. His solo of Whitney was awesome, though harder than i first thought due to motherf***ing Scrappy. but, i just switched out and healed a lot, and let Curse kill it, lol. The only bad thing is him being a physical attacker and having a Timid nature! As if his Attack stat wasn't low enough! But, hopefully Haunter+Shadow Punch+maybe even Gengar=awesome next chapter. MVP, definitely.

Limited the Bold Nidorino, Lv. 20 Male

Peck
Poison Sting
Focus Energy
Leer
Limited has been pretty awesome this chapter, soloing Union Cave (or at least the part of it i went through), and Bugsy. He gained three points along the way, so I evolved him. Now, he is back to zero :(. I'm very mad at his Bold nature, however, since now his Attack stat is only a little higher than his Sp. Atk.

Level 51 has not responded to my post, and based on his sig he won't for a while, so anyone else want to give me a 6th Pokemon for my Leafgreen Scramble?

auramaster, your team appears to have a major Psychic weakness. Because of this, I decided to give you Killer the Weedle to help you with that. You see, Killer knows it's a Bug-type, and also that it gets access to damaging Bug-type moves, so when it learns Twineedle and Pin Missile, it must never forget them. Whenever you fight a trainer that has a Pokemon that can learn a damaging Bug-type move as of Generation 3, Killer must solo said trainer, so as not to be upstaged. Exceptions for this are made if the opponent already has to be soloed by something else. It must also learn (and keep) Pursuit to make sure the Psychic-types can't get away from it. Killer must solo every Psychic (I'm talking about the trainer class in this case) and Juggler in the game, as they are commonly associated with Psychic-types. Killer also wanted to solo Sabrina, but since a certain Primeape soloed her instead, Killer has a large amount of hatred for all Fighting-types, and must also solo every Black Belt you fight.

Have fun!
Yes, I know it's part Poison.
Killer must learn and keep Twineedle, Pin Missile, and Pursuit.
Killer must solo every trainer that has a Paras, Parasect, Zubat, Golbat, Beedrill, Venonat, Venomoth, or Jolteon. (Exceptions can be made if a trainer owning one of these has to be soloed by someone else)
Killer must solo every Psychic (trainer class), Juggler, and Black Belt in the game.

Got my team, thanks everyone :) Probably won't do any updates unless a bunch of people want me to, and since I forgot to say it before, welcome to Smogon cant say :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Got my team, thanks everyone :) Probably won't do any updates unless a bunch of people want me to, and since I forgot to say it before, welcome to Smogon cant say :)
Thanks auramaster! If you are gonna do updates that'd be cool, I'd love to know how big mike fares haha. The whole team sounds interesting

Chapter 3 of my HeartGold Monotype Scramble is up!!!

And while we're at it, so is Chapter 1...Sorry, i forgot to post it here! XD. I also completely forogt to record levels and moves after chapter 2, so sorry :(. This scramble is actually surprisingly easy so far! Maybe I'm just that awesome XD.

Edit: OH MY GOD LIMITED JUST GOT POKERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LIMITED!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)