Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Final Team-

@Dragoon, You Get Lol No the Treecko, Lol No Likes to Say Lol no at his Opponents, making him a Decent Nuisance Pokemon, Solo Brawly To Evolve, It must not Solo Roxanne, but It has to kill at least One Pokemon Of Roxanne.
Solo Wattson To Evolve into Sceptile.
Take Peeko the Wingull. Peeko like sailing, so must always know a water-type move and use it once a battle. Solo the entire Abandoned Shipwreck. Peeko must evolve directly after OHKOing a trainer's pokemon.
@ Dragoon124: You get Flapper the Zubat.

Flapper does not care about your difficulty. As long as it holds its Cheri Berries, & it gets a shot at soloing Wattson's Pokemon, it does not care. Flapper must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but to evolve into Crobat, it must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon. On the first attempt. Which means you cannot Soft Reset your way to a Crobat. Ever.@ Dragoon124: Have Flapper solo 20 Trained Grass Types instead.
Dragoon, take a Electrike and name it Buzz. Buzz like's "buzzing" his enemies, meaning paralyzing them. As such, he cannot attack directly unless the enemy is paralyzed, or the move he is using has a chance of causing paralysis. Have him defeat a major trainer of your choice (gym leader, rival, criminal team boss, Elite 4 member, etc.) by paralyzing every last one of their Pokemon.
Dragoon, take a Trapinch, must solo a gym leader to evolve to Vibrava, and three of Wally's pokemon (your choice) in Victory Road to evolve into Flygon.
Dragoon124, you get Quiet the Taillow. He hates the things all other other Taillow are proud of: speed and their loud cries. He must always have one status move (not Agility and not growl) and he can't use TMs or HMs until he soloes one of Winona's pokemon.

Guys, I just got my copy of Black 2 and commemorative coin!

I don't have much time before I need to start work on school stuff. So I'm needing my final challenge pretty quickly.

Also, I've given IAR a lot of time now (coming up to a day now) to make a checklist. If he doesn't get me a checklist before 11:30 am (It's 10:53 am now) then I'll have to replace it with something else, since at noon I need to start work.

In the meantime, somebody give me my last challenge, since I can't wait for KS any longer. Something to replace IAR's in case I don't get a checklist is also good. :)

EDIT: Well, it's 11:30, and I still dont have a checklist from IAR. So someone give me a starter quickly so I can start playing! :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I have been busy & late to the party *coughcoughunicoughcough*. Editing in check-list now.

EDIT: Check-list

• Paradox808 the Snivy
  • Under no circumstance is Paradox808 to leave the party for whatever reason.
  • Paradox808 may never have items used on it outside of battle.
  • You may only use one type of Healing item on Paradox808 ever in battle.
  • Part 1 (Start):
    • Mono Normal Snivy
    • Must solo the first Gym
    • Cannot evolve until this is fulfilled.
  • Part 2 (After First Badge):
    • Must have one Physical Move & one Special Move. Can only use these moves ever. Must be obtained ASAP.
    • Paradox808 may only use his sword against bigger foes & may only use his gun against smaller foes.
    • Lowest levelled Pokemon on your team may not be used at all until Paradox808 faints.
    • Paradox808 may never be the lowest levelled member in your party at this stage.
      Whenever Paradox808 faints, you must throw out P5000 worth of items from your bag to compensate.
  • Part 3 (After Second Badge):
    • Paradox808 must lead the party at all times.
    • (Once Only per Route) Every time you enter a Route, Paradox808 must solo 7 wild Pokemon in that route before you may continue.
    • At any point Paradox808 drops below Yellow Health, you must throw out 15 items in your bag or P10000 worth of items, whichever comes LATER.
    • If neither can be fulfilled, "kill" one other Scramblemon.
    • Must Solo the third Gym.
    • Cannot evolve until this is fulfilled.
  • Part 4 (After Third Badge):
    • Mono Grass Paradox808.
  • Part 5 (After Fourth Badge):
    • May not be used at all.
    • Must be in last slot of party.
    • May hold an item that is not named EXP Share, Amulet Coin, Lucky Egg or Leftovers.
  • Part 6 (After Fifth Badge):
    • Paradox808 must lead the party at all times.
    • Every time you enter a Route/Dungeon, Paradox808 must solo 10 wild Pokemon in that route/dungeon before you may continue.
    • At any point Paradox808 drops below Yellow Health, you must throw out 30 items in your bag or P20000 worth of items, whichever comes LATER.
    • If neither can be fulfilled, "kill" one other Scramblemon.
  • Part 7 (After Sixth Badge):
    • Must have one Physical Move & one Special Move. Can only use these moves ever. Must be obtained ASAP.
    • Lowest levelled Pokemon on your team may not be used at all until Paradox808 faints.
    • Paradox808 may never be the lowest levelled member in your party at this stage.
      Whenever Paradox808 faints, you must throw out P5000 worth of items from your bag to compensate.
    • Loses Sword after leaving Mistralton.
    • Loses Gun after entering Opelucid.
    • Must solo Drayden...With Struggle.
  • Part 8 (After Seventh Badge):
    • Mono Grass Paradox808.
  • Part 9 (After Eighth Badge):
    • Must solo Ghetsis & Black Kyurem in Red Health.
  • Part 10 (After Black Kyurem):
    • Must hold a Consumable Berry (Consumable in battle) to fight. If it loses it mid battle, it must switch out.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Actually, no you do not. Check List up...Late, but I do not care, because like the theme of the challenge, it ignores your rules, hence, it ignores your deadlines.

glhf.

Besides, you would not want to be branded as a chicken, would you not? ;)

I gave until 12:00 so you had time after the 11:30 am deadline to edit in a checklist. It wasn't up until 12:01. So you missed two deadlines. :(

Also, you said use his sword against bigger foes, and his gun against smaller foes (or vice versa, I can't be stuffed to check right now).You didn't specify bigger and smaller by what measure. Height, volume, level, evolution stage, etc. So your checklist still can't be followed.

So that makes 3 times your challenge has failed. 3 strikes, as they say, and you're out. :)

I need a starter. Snivy's fine (never used it before, gonna be interesting). Just need a challenge for it.

Also, need a sixth pokemon. Surf-learning is a necessity (otherwise how could I complete the game without HM slaves?).

Re

StarmieLazer, could you give the list of your scramblemons? I might be able to think of something unusual.
Starmie, you want Mudkip? You got one! Name it Waldo. Only STAB and Normal attacks. Solo a gym leader to evolve once, another gym leader to evolve again.

Starmie, take Glutton the Poochyena. Glutton must learn and Keep Bite and Crunch ASAP and use it the first time you switch in. Glutton must always hold a berry once you find one, and if it is consumed, he may not switch out or run. Glutton must solo Brawly.

@StarmieLazer take Blob the Gulpin. He feels really bad that he's just a useless blob, so must so any gym leader to evolve, and must only use the same PC (Petalburg PC, Dewford PC, etc.) 3 times. If he must use any PC more than 3 times, he will sulk for 3 battles, and not participate.

StarmieLazer, take Rayquaza the Altaria. First of all, Rayquaza must be caught in the Sky Tower. Now that that's out of the way, on to the backstory that will explain its restrictions!
You see, a few days ago, an Altaria had a dream, and in that dream, it was Rayquaza, Flying to Sootopolis City, and when it got there, it Roared at Groudon and Kyogre, driving them out of Sootopolis and forcing them to roam the continent of Hoenn for eternity (or at least until they become dormant once again). Because Rayquaza believes it's actually Rayquaza, the only moves it can use must be ones Rayquaza can learn (its moveset must include the above bolded moves, by the way). However, after being in your company for an extended amount of time (that is, once you get through Victory Road), Rayquaza hears tales about an imposter Rayquaza, and decides to prove that it is the real Rayquaza by soloing it. Unfortunately for Rayquaza (the Altaria), you chose to catch the real Rayquaza without even using Rayquaza (the Altaria) in battle. This causes it to hate you for all eternity, to the point where it changes its nickname to Hateful, and it refuses to know moves Rayquaza (the real one) can learn from that point onward, with the exception of Frustration, which it must use at the beginning of every battle its in. Also from that point onward, Hateful must solo every serpentine Pokemon it comes across. (Hateful must also solo Lucy. If Hateful fails after 5 tries, Hateful will settle for just one of her Pokemon. Shuckle doesn't count.) Also, if Hateful and Rayquaza are on the same team in a double battle, Hateful can only attack Rayquaza until one of them faints.

@ StarmieLazer: You get Overkill the Rayquaza.
Well, so you decide to do it. You feel that the E4 is so hard with your current team. You feel like it would be impossible to conquer, unless you had ONE Pokemon. One Pokemon that is already ready to destroy the E4 the moment you get it. That is right. You decided you absolutely had to have a Rayquaza, just so you could CRUSH the Elite 4 with little to no difficulty. Right? Wrong. Overkill may only use moves that have a BP of 60 or less. You may not use moves that have a variable BP. Just to prove that this is not overkill, Overkill must solo at least 10 E4 Pokemon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Just posting to say that Threadshot is a noob & simply does not want to accept my challenge, since he knows he is screwed from the start (Hence the check-list, the deadlines, the vagueness about size when everyone knows that smaller means smaller than the Pokemon by size & the other way around). Of course everyone knows that not accepting a Treadshot A1 challenge means that he comes back at you like a hydra with something more difficult (Well, maybe not this time, but w/e), so...

Treadshot now gets Pathetic the Azurill (Floccesy Ranch).

Pathetic may never leave the party. Pathetic may never have items used on it outside of battle. Pathetic must have Thick Fat. Pathetic thinks you are a Pathetic Trainer. Pathetic thinks you are a noob for not accepting that Snivy...Perhaps Pathetic idolised the Snivy, & you shot it down. Like it was nothing. Because you did not want to put up with the crap that the Snivy gave. Just like before, Pathetic wanted to do what the Snivy should have done. So it must solo the First Gym & it cannot evolve until you have done that.

Now you have beaten Cheren. Good on you, you managed to get past the first Gym, now things get worse. Pathetic liked Valziente. So Pathetic decides to be Valziente. You may not use it in battle at all (Unless it is the final Pokemon alive, in which case, it must die instantly & you must black out), & it must be in the final slot of your party. It can hold an item, but it may not hold an Exp. Share, nor may it hold a Leftovers, nor may it hold an Amulet Coin. The moment it hits Castelia City, however, suddenly, Pathetic wants to battle again. So from this point, you have 2 in-game hours. At this point, you may only use Pathetic & no one else. Once those 2 Hours are up, you must take Pathetic into the Castelia Gym & have it solo the Third Gym. Pathetic cannot evolve again until you fulfil this.

Now you went through that. Now comes a long drought, where nothing much happens, so you are free to use Pathetic however you want. At this point though, Pathetic has grown tired of his pathetic name, so now you must rename it Threadshot, because it has now taken a liking to you. It has done what the Snivy always wanted to do, & now you have no other restrictions.

However, once you get 8 Badges, Threadshot decides he wants to be an arse to you again. He still wants to do what the Snivy wanted to do, but this time, Threadshot wants to kill Ghetsis, & the Black Kyurem, just like what the Snivy wanted, but there are no red health shenanigans this time around, oh no. This time, each time you soft reset whilst attempting either solo, or you fail the solo, Threadshot will think you have failed him, so he strangles one of your other Scramblemons & murders it, killing it & rendering its restrictions void. Once this is done, for the remainder of the Scramble, Threadshot must lead the party at all times, & cannot fall below Yellow Health. If it does, you must clear out every item in your Medicine Pocket. If it is already empty, then Threadshot will think you have failed him, so he strangles one of your other Scramblemons & murders it, killing it & rendering its restrictions void.

So, in short...

• Pathetic the Azurill (Floccesy Ranch).
  • Pathetic may never leave the party.
  • Pathetic may never have items used on it outside of battle.
  • Pathetic must have Thick Fat.
  • Must solo the First Gym & cannot evolve until this is fulfilled.
  • After Gym #1: You cannot use it in battle (Unless it is the final Pokemon alive, in which case, it must die instantly & you must black out), & it must be in the final slot of your party until you hit Castelia City.
  • After that, you have 2 in-game hours. At this point, you may only use Pathetic & no one else.
  • After two hours, you must take Pathetic in with no further training & have it solo the Bug Gym. Pathetic cannot evolve again until you fulfil this.
  • After winning Badge #3, rename Pathetic Threadshot.
  • Must solo Ghetsis & Black Kyurem. Kill one other Scramblemon (cannot use the killed & rendering its restrictions void) for each failed attempt/soft reset during both solos.
    After succeeding in soloing Ghetsis & Black Kyurem, Threadshot must lead the party at all times until Scramble's end.
    • Here, each time Threadshot falls below Yellow health, you must clear out (i.e. dump, throw out, etc.) every item in your Medicine Pocket. If you have no items to throw out, kill one other Scramblemon each time (cannot use the killed & rendering its restrictions void).
Of course, you could keep Threadshot under Yellow health & not have to worry about wasting money & healing items, but that would mean no Pokemon Centre...

Have fun. It is either this, or the Snivy...chicken :P

Surf - learning: check.

Starter: Not check.

I'll accept Pathetic the Azurill, since:

• Pathetic may never have items used on it outside of battle.Holds items just fine, though. :)
  • Pathetic must have Thick Fat. This better have like a 50/50 chance. I'm not capturing 100 Azurills to get one with Thick Fat. No Huge Power is a pain, though.
  • After Gym #1: You cannot use it in battle (Unless it is the final Pokemon alive, in which case, it must die instantly & you must black out), & it must be in the final slot of your party until you hit Castelia City. I'll just raise it up high enough before beating Cheren, such that it'll be ready for the bug gym, 2 hours or no hours. I'm not above grinding. :)
  • After that, you have 2 in-game hours. At this point, you may only use Pathetic & no one else. See above.
  • After two hours, you must take Pathetic in with no further training & have it solo the Bug Gym. Pathetic cannot evolve again until you fulfil this. See above.
  • After winning Badge #3, rename Pathetic Threadshot. Gonna name it THreadshot, since the H should be more obvious. :)
  • Must solo Ghetsis & Black Kyurem. Kill one other Scramblemon (cannot use the killed & rendering its restrictions void) for each failed attempt/soft reset during both solos. You never said Azurill couldn't have items use on it during battle, so this won't be that hard. :_
    After succeeding in soloing Ghetsis & Black Kyurem, Threadshot must lead the party at all times until Scramble's end.
    • Here, each time Threadshot falls below Yellow health, you must clear out (i.e. dump, throw out, etc.) every item in your Medicine Pocket. If you have no items to throw out, kill one other Scramblemon each time (cannot use the killed & rendering its restrictions void). Throw, then buy 1 potion, throw again, minimise monetary cost. Not that hard. :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
[BOX]Holds items just fine, though. :)[/BOX]
Hold Items are fair game, except for the Valziente part.
[BOX]This better have like a 50/50 chance. I'm not capturing 100 Azurills to get one with Thick Fat. No Huge Power is a pain, though.[/BOX]
Yeah, it should be fair game. Also, learn to Soft Reset. :P
[BOX] I'll just raise it up high enough before beating Cheren, such that it'll be ready for the bug gym, 2 hours or no hours. I'm not above grinding. :)[/BOX]
I heard Lillipup hits like a truck...Also, it is going to take virtually forever to grind an Azurill to a point where it can competently beat Cheren. Remember that you have to solo the entire gym, not just Cheren.
[BOX]See above.[/BOX]
You are going to need to grind...Trust me.
[BOX]See above.[/BOX]
Oh...So you are not scared about an infinitely faster Leavanny curb-stomping you with Razor Leaf time & time again...Well, you could Item spam, but...
[BOX]Gonna name it THreadshot, since the H should be more obvious. :)[/BOX]
tHreadshot also works :)
[BOX]You never said Azurill couldn't have items use on it during battle, so this won't be that hard. :_[/BOX]
You are lucky they nerfed Ghetsis for B2W2...Also, Eelektross & Hydreigon are menaces, js.
[BOX]Throw, then buy 1 potion, throw again, minimise monetary cost. Not that hard. :)[/BOX]
Then realise that you have little to no useful healing items left come the later parts of the E4 when you need it the most...Provided you do not just bait & switch with Threadshot.

Nevertheless, good luck.

Still need a starter!

If no one gives me one, I'll just have to take a Snivy with no restrictions... which wouldn't be that fun...or would it?

@Treadshot take take LordSnake the Snivy. LordSnake is secure in his power and has such cannot use moves that are boosting moves or status conditions. He must Learn Giga Drain as a way of taxing his subjects. He also can only evolve when he is fighting a serpentine pokemon . He must keep Leaf Blade in his moveset.

Take a Tepig

It must never fight wild pokemon or regular (non-gym) trainers with more than 1 Pokemon. It must know only moves a real life pig could do. It must solo 1 gym leader. It may not hold An Exp. Share or Lucky Egg. It must use its moves from top left to top right to bottom left to bottom right. Once it has used all its moves, no item may be used for the rest of the battle. Lastly, it must always have the highest level in your party. (Any pokemon with a higher level may not fight)

Edit: ninjask'd

Postponing my Monotype Scramble due to lack of interest on my part...So, I'll start a Scramble of White 2!

Rules:
- Easy/Medium
- MUST HAVE: Snivy and ONE of the following: Mareep, Magnemite, Elekid Just four others!
- MUST NOT HAVE: Tepig, Sunflora, Zubat, Eevee, Aron, or Wailmer (used them in my first run)
- Must be able to get all HMs without slaves
- Be creative!
- Not too hard; I'm kinda bad, and this game is harder than I thought!

Pokemon:
Espeon65, you get MartyMcFly the male Elekid. MartyMcFly dreams of generating 1.21 Jiggowatts of electricity during a rain storm and running 88 miles per hour. As such, he can only learn Electric-type moves and the moves Quick Attack, Screech, Swift, Rain Dance, Swagger, Rest, Sleep Talk, and Strength. He must solo Elesa to evolve into Electabuzz, and cannot use Eviolite once evolved to Electabuzz. He cannot evolve to Electivire.
Espeon, take Serpent the Snivy. The only moves it can use are Normal type, Grass type, and Coil. Solo Cheren at the gym before evolving, solo a later gym leader to evolve again.
Espeon65, take Stuck the ____. Growlithe or Riolu as of now.

It has to be a pokemon that's predominantly red, yellow or blue.

It must be a single-type pokemon.

It's type must NOT match that of your starter.

It cannot learn HMs or TMs.

It can only use moves which are boosted by STAB.

It must hold an item at all times.

Solo Skyla or Roxie (the two easiest-to-beat gym leaders...well, okay, I guess only Skyla's truly weak, Roxie just gets trolled by Magnemite...).

That's it.

My scramble compendium.

Just posting to say that Threadshot is a noob & simply does not want to accept my challenge, since he knows he is screwed from the start (Hence the check-list, the deadlines, the vagueness about size when everyone knows that smaller means smaller than the Pokemon by size & the other way around). Of course everyone knows that not accepting a Treadshot A1 challenge means that he comes back at you like a hydra with something more difficult (Well, maybe not this time, but w/e), so...

Treadshot now gets Pathetic the Azurill (Floccesy Ranch).

Pathetic may never leave the party. Pathetic may never have items used on it outside of battle. Pathetic must have Thick Fat. Pathetic thinks you are a Pathetic Trainer. Pathetic thinks you are a noob for not accepting that Snivy...Perhaps Pathetic idolised the Snivy, & you shot it down. Like it was nothing. Because you did not want to put up with the crap that the Snivy gave. Just like before, Pathetic wanted to do what the Snivy should have done. So it must solo the First Gym & it cannot evolve until you have done that.

Now you have beaten Cheren. Good on you, you managed to get past the first Gym, now things get worse. Pathetic liked Valziente. So Pathetic decides to be Valziente. You may not use it in battle at all (Unless it is the final Pokemon alive, in which case, it must die instantly & you must black out), & it must be in the final slot of your party. It can hold an item, but it may not hold an Exp. Share, nor may it hold a Leftovers, nor may it hold an Amulet Coin. The moment it hits Castelia City, however, suddenly, Pathetic wants to battle again. So from this point, you have 2 in-game hours. At this point, you may only use Pathetic & no one else. Once those 2 Hours are up, you must take Pathetic into the Castelia Gym & have it solo the Third Gym. Pathetic cannot evolve again until you fulfil this.

Now you went through that. Now comes a long drought, where nothing much happens, so you are free to use Pathetic however you want. At this point though, Pathetic has grown tired of his pathetic name, so now you must rename it Threadshot, because it has now taken a liking to you. It has done what the Snivy always wanted to do, & now you have no other restrictions.

However, once you get 8 Badges, Threadshot decides he wants to be an arse to you again. He still wants to do what the Snivy wanted to do, but this time, Threadshot wants to kill Ghetsis, & the Black Kyurem, just like what the Snivy wanted, but there are no red health shenanigans this time around, oh no. This time, each time you soft reset whilst attempting either solo, or you fail the solo, Threadshot will think you have failed him, so he strangles one of your other Scramblemons & murders it, killing it & rendering its restrictions void. Once this is done, for the remainder of the Scramble, Threadshot must lead the party at all times, & cannot fall below Yellow Health. If it does, you must clear out every item in your Medicine Pocket. If it is already empty, then Threadshot will think you have failed him, so he strangles one of your other Scramblemons & murders it, killing it & rendering its restrictions void.

So, in short...

• Pathetic may never have items used on it outside of battle.
  • Pathetic must have Thick Fat.
  • After Gym #1: You cannot use it in battle (Unless it is the final Pokemon alive, in which case, it must die instantly & you must black out), & it must be in the final slot of your party until you hit Castelia City.
  • After that, you have 2 in-game hours. At this point, you may only use Pathetic & no one else.
  • After two hours, you must take Pathetic in with no further training & have it solo the Bug Gym. Pathetic cannot evolve again until you fulfil this.
  • After winning Badge #3, rename Pathetic Threadshot.
  • Must solo Ghetsis & Black Kyurem. Kill one other Scramblemon (cannot use the killed & rendering its restrictions void) for each failed attempt/soft reset during both solos.
    • Here, each time Threadshot falls below Yellow health, you must clear out (i.e. dump, throw out, etc.) every item in your Medicine Pocket. If you have no items to throw out, kill one other Scramblemon each time (cannot use the killed & rendering its restrictions void).
Of course, you could keep Threadshot under Yellow health & not have to worry about wasting money & healing items, but that would mean no Pokemon Centre...

Have fun. It is either this, or the Snivy...chicken :P
@Treadshot take take LordSnake the Snivy. LordSnake is secure in his power and has such cannot use moves that are boosting moves or status conditions. He must Learn Giga Drain as a way of taxing his subjects. He also can only evolve when he is fighting a serpentine pokemon . He must keep Leaf Blade in his moveset.
@Treadshot ok I'll give you a Riolu.

Take Evil the Riolu. This Riolu is, well, evil. He fully supports the ideas of Team Plasma, and must never battle them. If he ever defeats a pokemon of Team Plasma's, he will go berserk and must solo the whole next gym, unless it conflicts with another solo, then just push it back to the next gym. He absolutely hates you for fighting Team Plasma, and so only listens to you if he's under the level that traded pokemon will listen to you, and if he's over that level, he must use any random move until the level requirement is pushed above his. He must never be in a double or triple battle or he will KO all of his teammates. He hates you so much that he can't evolve through friendship for a LONG time.

After the Plasma Frigate, if he is ever KO'd by a Team Plasma member:
- He must be renamed Justice
- He will evolve to Lucario after he soloes a gym leader without any items.
- He must solo 10 Plasma grunts and solo Colress
- He must only use STAB moves
- He must never attack a pokemon twice in a row, except Team Plasma pokemon

After the Plasma Frigate, if he isn't KO'd by a Team Plasma member:
- All is restrictions from up above stay in place
- If he succeeds in never defeating any Team Plasma pokemon, and soloes Drayden, he may evolve
- He must solo 4 E4 pokemon, and 1 of the champion's pokemon

GL;HF! I hope this is hard enough for you; If not, I can make it harder.
reserving for Treadshot

Treadshot, take a Magby, name it whatever.
Solo the water type gym leader without healing items to evolve. If you're able to evolve to Magmortar, you may do so after an additional 15 levels.
Solo two gyms where you do not have a type advantage (not including the leader) in order to gain the ability to learn TMs, HMs and tutor moves.
May never hold an item that has an in-battle effect (boosts/reduces a stat, boosts/reduces a move, allows for HP or PP recovery, increases durability etc.) Macho brace, Exp. share, etc. are alright.
Must solo at least two trainers per route, unless priority is taken by other challenges.
Solo one pokemon from each E4 member and from the champion.
Solo rival twice to unlock the use of STAB moves above 60 BP
Treadshot, you can ctah Riolu in Floccesy Ranch, which you go to after you enter Floccesy Town. You can catch Magby in Virbank Complex, in the south of Virbank City. You can also catch Magnemite in Virbank Complex. And I'll change my Riolu to soloing Drayden instead.
Its_A_Random knows how to be cruel in tl;dr fashion.
I can do it in a much shorter way.
He isn't going to get hardest Challange for the Page 300 Scramble Awards! >:(

Take Reverse the Spoink from Reversal Mountain.
Reverse must solo:
Colress (if Evil the Riolu stays Evil)
Shauntal and Grimsely (If Evil the Riolu becomes Justice)
(this overrides user_18's challenge, I guess you can move those 2 Pokemon over to Caitlin/Marshal)

HOWEVER. If at any point in time Reverse is in battle, and any other Pokemon in your team is not fainted, Reverse MUST be swapped out for one of those.

And just to add on to the difficulty factor, Reverse can't evolve. Or hold items.

You know what this means, right? Have fun.
That's why I quoted your post, genius. It doesn't get changed even if you edit your original post. It's basically a time-stamped copy of the challenge. Which didn't say anything about items.

So Reverse will be holding an EXP Share, thank you. After all, I left loopholes in my challenges for others to exploit (I'm a nice person like that), so it's only fair I exploit loopholes in other people's challenges. :)

Treadshot, take Chrome the Magnemite. Chrome must solo two entire gyms, one as a Magnemite, the later as a Magnemite or Magneton. The later gym cannot be any later than Skyla's; if it's hers, you must make a little detour to Chargestone Cave again and evolve it via level up in that cave, before proceeding with the part of the plot that involves flying to Lentimas Town. It must solo three Elite 4 Pokes and one of Iris' as a 'Zone. It may only use Steel- or Electric-type attacks, as well as Sonic Boom, the whole time.

I need 5 very hard soulsilver pokemon.

XAkaviri, take Hatred the Togepi. When Hatred was in its egg, a mishap occurred that caused it to be emotionally inverted, causing it to mercilessly attack whatever it comes across (can't switch out, always under the effect of Taunt. Metronome doesn't count as an attacking move) and also because of the mishap, Hatred despises everybody, but you in particular to the point where it will accept absolutely no items from you and will attack its teammates in double battles.

Now, you're probably thinking "How is Hatred supposed to evolve if Togepi's means of evolution is happiness?" The answer to that is it won't, unless of course it successfully soloes the Rocket Grunt in the Kimono Dance Theater (yes, that's what it's actually called) and later the Kimono Girls themselves. The reason for this is because the Kimono Girls are the ones who originally posessed the Togepi egg. After defeating them, Hatred must lead your party when you go to the Whirl Islands to battle Lugia. (Note: Hatred does not have to battle Lugia.) In case you're wondering why, the dance the Kimono Girls perform there is not only to awaken Lugia, but also as a purification ceremony, much like in Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD's Agate Village. In other words, when the Kimono Girls are performing under Whirl Islands, they are essentially "purifying" Hatred, causing it to become a normal Togepi that loves everybody and everything, allowing it to evolve.

Now that Hatred has been purified, it decides to refute its own ways, meaning that every restriction it had as a Togepi is now reversed. (it will accept items from you, it can only have one attacking move which it cannot use unless it has used its other moves in the same battle, will never attack its teammates, is able to switch out) Also, Hatred decides to change its moveset entirely (Note: the amount of attacking moves Happiness can know is the opposite of how many it had as a Togepi. For example, if it had 3 attacking moves as a Togepi, it can only have one as a Togetic, and if it had 2 as a Togepi, it will have 2 as a Togetic.) and change its nickname to Happiness in commemoration of this. Finally, to prove that it loves you rather than hates you, it soloes an Elite Four member of your choice. After that is completed, Happiness may evolve again.

Have fun!
That is a challenge given to me by Naix and a perfect example of the difficulty I want.

i feel like doing a white 1 scramble

no nature restrictions

i am unable to trade, but that doesnt mean you cant give me pokes that evolve through trade

nothing too insanely difficult

im ok with not having a starter, in the event i dont have one, i'll just random.org
one and use it till i get my first scramblemon

be creative

pokes
1:Oshawott(Shelly) attacks limited to physical/Water Gun/Surf. solo cilan for dewott. solo clay for samurott. solo iris/2 E4 pokes/2 from N/ghestis
2:Cottenee(Fluffee) cant trade for it till i have sunstone. solo brycen to teach tms/Hurricane
3:any pokemon(currently solosis)(yaya0) can only use hidden power inside of battle
4:lillipup(BadStats) -atk nature, one physical/special/stab/status, one of the first 2 cant be stab, solo rival for herdier gym for stout. solo 3 E4 pokes, one of which is marshals
5:
6:

Treadshot, you did not put my suggestion, Chrome the Magnemite, on the scramble?

Hydrattler, I remember you! You get Shelly the Oshawott, only attacks allowed are physical, Water Gun, and Surf. Solo Cilan before evolving to Dewott, solo Clay before Samurott. As a Samurott, it must solo Iris, at least two Elite 4 pokes, and two each of N's and Ghetsis'.

XAkaviri, keep Leaf the Chikorita, except now it's only allowed moves of 35 BP or less (again, they can only be physical after the split) and this cap increases by 5 every badge. Again, must evolve into Bayleef after the third gym and into Meganium after the kimono girls.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I need 5 very hard soulsilver pokemon.
You get Joey the Rattata. He must be a Male Rattata, and must be caught in Route 29 immediately after receiving your first Poke Balls. He is the 1% of all Rattata! In order to evolve him into Raticate, he must meet all of the following criteria:

• Defeat Joey's Rattata in Route 30 at level 3.
  • Defeat Joey's Raticate in Route 30 (rematch battle) while level 29 or lower.
  • Must have the ability Run Away.
  • His moveset must include Quick Attack, one STAB that's not Quick Attack, one non-STAB, and one status move.
Furthermore, he must successfully employ the F.E.A.R. strategy against any Gym Leader before you are allowed to fight Red (since getting a Focus Sash is impractical, use Endure to accomplish this).

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
i feel like doing a white 1 scramble

no nature restrictions
You get Fluffee the Cottonee that you trade a Petilil for in Nacrene City. You must immediately evolve it into Whimsicott as soon as you receive it (if you do not have a Sun Stone, you cannot receive Fluffee). In order for her to learn TM moves or the move Hurricane, she must solo Brycen in Icirrus Gym.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)