Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Espeon65, take Stuck the ____.

It has to be a pokemon that's predominantly red, yellow or blue.

It must be a single-type pokemon.

It's type must NOT match that of your starter.

It cannot learn HMs or TMs.

It can only use moves which are boosted by STAB.

It must hold an item at all times.

Solo Skyla or Roxie (the two easiest-to-beat gym leaders...well, okay, I guess only Skyla's truly weak, Roxie just gets trolled by Magnemite...).

That's it.
Accepted! I wish it could be Psyduck, but losing the use of Surf/Waterfall would suck! So, it will be a Growlithe or Riolu, depending on what's taken. If those are both taken, I'll figure something out.

Still needing one scramble mon for a no trading black 2 scramble. So far have my starter, Oshwatt (sp for sure), Phobia, Growlithe, Lillipup, and Riolu.

@kingtrace take Phobia the (insert pokemon here)

Phobia is afraid of:

-Heights (can't learn flying type attacks) 2
-Fire (can't learn fire type attacks) 2
-Bugs (can't battle bug types) 2
-Criminals (can't battle Team Plasma) 3
-Change (can't evolve) 3
-Being Different (must share its primary type with another pokemon on your team) 2
-Death (must heal ASAP under half health;if it dies, can't be used for 5 battles) 4
-Loneliness (can't be in party or PC alone) 1
-Being Weak (must solo a gym and 2 E4 pokes) 3

There are ways to get rid of these fears though. Each fear has a number next to it. Those are the points needed to get rid of that fear. The ways to get points:

*Solo an entire gym, trainers and all: 1 point
Solo an entire route without fainting, using only 5 items: 1 point
Solo your rival: 1/2 point
*Solo and E4 member: 3 points

*Do it with a type disadvantage: 1 extra point

GL;HF!

Still need 3 scramblemons for my W2 scramble! Need a Fly-er and Surf/Waterfall-er.

reserving for hydrattler

Take a Roggenrola.

This pokemon is limited to one attacking move when you catch it, with a max BP of 60, and must be normal type. To adjust this restriction, do the following:

- Solo a gym without items or exiting
- Solo a gym with a type disadvantage with max 3 items and without exiting
- Solo any other major battle
- Toss items you could sell for p70000

Each time you do one of the above, you gain a point. Points may be spent as below:
- Gain additional moveslot for attacking move (BP limit begins at 60) (1 point)
- Increase BP limit of one slot by 20 (1 point)
- Allow one moveslot to use non-normal moves (1 point)
- Increase BP limit of all moveslots by 10 (3 points)

The FINAL CHAPTER of my Hard Black Scramble is up!
Yessir, I've finally finished it all! Can't say it was easy, but hey, hard is what I signed up for! Thanks to everyone who gave me Scramblemons and thanks to everyone who has stuck with me through it for all this time. If it weren't for the fact I knew people still cared about this, it would've never have gotten done.

Anyway, I have plans for my next challenge, but I can't get started on them just yet. I have to finish some other things first before I start in on another challenge.

But I do have just one question for you all... how do you feel about video updates?

Note: This isn't for me, its for my sister. She doesn't have a smogon account, so I'm posting it for her.

She's doing a medium-easy soulsilver scramble. She does have access to trading, but prefers not to. The rules are:

-None of these pokemon: Starters, And stuff like Sunkern, Rattata, Unknown, caterpie, etc.

-All pokemon must evolve eventually.

- She likes creative scramblemons with a backstory.

-No legendaries.

-She wants balance. Not a team of 5 water types and a normal type.

-She wants to keep item tossing to a minimum.

- Nicknames for all please.

Thats all, thanks!

Team:

• ??? The eevee
  • Monowater the seel
  • Nostalgia the Machop
  • Ducky the bell sprout
  • ???
  • ???

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Fire eagle, your sister gets Bill's Eevee. Depending on what her real-life name is, it will determine what Eevee evolves into (for privacy sake, keep her name private).

If her first name begins with:
  • the letters A, B, C, D or F, it evolves into Flareon.
  • the letters G, H, I, J or K, it evolves into Jolteon.
  • the letters L, M, N, O, or P, it evolvs into Vaporeon.
  • the letters Q, R, S, T, or U, it evolves into Espeon.
  • the letters V, W, X, Y, or Z, it evolves into Umbreon.

However, if her name begins with the letter E, then Bill's Eevee is condemned to a life of non-evolution!

*edit* Regardless of evolution, nickname it Evo if it's a male Eevee, and Eeve if it's a female Eevee.

Fire eagle, your sister gets Bill's Eevee. Depending on what her real-life name is, it will determine what Eevee evolves into (for privacy sake, keep her name private).

If her first name begins with:
  • the letters A, B, C, D or F, it evolves into Flareon.
  • the letters G, H, I, J or K, it evolves into Jolteon.
  • the letters L, M, N, O, or P, it evolvs into Vaporeon.
  • the letters Q, R, S, T, or U, it evolves into Espeon.
  • the letters V, W, X, Y, or Z, it evolves into Umbreon.

However, if her name begins with the letter E, then Bill's Eevee is condemned to a life of non-evolution!

Accepted.

I feel sorry for her. She's stuck with a eevee for life! What should she nickname it? Bill? E?

Need just one more scramble mon for hard black 2 scramble. Already have one any pokemon, Phobia, and Oshwatt, Lillipup, Riolu, and Growlithe.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Rules broken, but only because some idiot made the scramble impossible
Glad I can be of your service! :)

Also, js, I do take everything into consideration & decided that the Breeder was fair game, not to mention, when you take into account Castelia Sewers. Besides, did not stop you from rage-quitting against Burgh several times though! Also, learn to use non-scramblemons as random do nothing mons except HM Slaving, gdi.

Glad I can be of your service! :)

Also, js, I do take everything into consideration & decided that the Breeder was fair game, not to mention, when you take into account Castelia Sewers. Besides, did not stop you from rage-quitting against Burgh several times though! Also, learn to use non-scramblemons as random do nothing mons except HM Slaving, gdi.
You're supposed to make it hard, not impossible. None of my challenges are impossible, just super-duper hard.

Also, we can't use non-Scramble pokemon as anything except HM Slaves. So using one in a double battle, even if it doesn't attack, is not allowed.

Either way, I'm now way underleveled against Elesa's gym. I'm relying on my Riolu who I taught Dig to, and it's only at Level 17 now. I'm facing the first trainer with a Level 27 Blitzle. Dig gets screwed up when you get Full Paralysis on the turn Dig actually should hit.

Thankfully, I'm not above grinding at the Stadiums to raise up Riolu, and I can always rely on my other pokemon to take down Emolga.

Take RSERalts the Ralts. Since IAR hates the Ralts I give for third gen games, you must use RSERalts to troll IAR as much as possible.

Firstly, IAR loves Gliscor so much it's his avatar. Solo all Flying types and all Ground types between Petalburg and Verdanturf.

Secondly, IAR likes to think he's powerful just because he has the OP of this thread. Show him he's not that powerful by soloing Brawly, a character almost as overconfident as IAR himself.

Finally, solo Wally in your last encounter at the end of Victory Road.

Still need 3 more pokemon for my White 2 scramble. Here's the rules/pokemon so far.

Rules:
- Easy-Medium/Medium
- MUST HAVE: Snivy and ONE of the following: Mareep, Magnemite, Elekid Just four others!
- MUST NOT HAVE: Tepig, Sunflora, Zubat, Eevee, Aron, or Wailmer (used them in my first run)
- Must be able to get all HMs without slaves
- Be creative!
- Not too hard; I'm kinda bad, and this game is harder than I thought!

Pokemon:
Espeon65, you get MartyMcFly the male Elekid. MartyMcFly dreams of generating 1.21 Jiggowatts of electricity during a rain storm and running 88 miles per hour. As such, he can only learn Electric-type moves and the moves Quick Attack, Screech, Swift, Rain Dance, Swagger, Rest, Sleep Talk, and Strength. He must solo Elesa to evolve into Electabuzz, and cannot use Eviolite once evolved to Electabuzz. He cannot evolve to Electivire.
Espeon, take Serpent the Snivy. The only moves it can use are Normal type, Grass type, and Coil. Solo Cheren at the gym before evolving, solo a later gym leader to evolve again.
Espeon65, take Stuck the ____. Sandshrew as of now.

It has to be a pokemon that's predominantly red, yellow or blue.

It must be a single-type pokemon.

It's type must NOT match that of your starter.

It cannot learn HMs or TMs.

It can only use moves which are boosted by STAB.

It must hold an item at all times.

Solo Skyla or Roxie (the two easiest-to-beat gym leaders...well, okay, I guess only Skyla's truly weak, Roxie just gets trolled by Magnemite...).

That's it.
yoshinite said:
Espeon65, take Chunks the ____. Psyduck as of now.
Chunks must be a mon introduced before GEN 4
Chunks cannot be pink
Chunks can not be associeated with flowers
Chunks is offended by the Gen 3 girl that told him he was chunky and ugly. He must solo all Munna/Musharna and also all flowery pokemon to prove his beauty. Chunks hates small girls, and must solo all female toddlers and those girls with bows that their names escape me at the moment. Don't know what you mean, changing it to Lass. Maybe Lass is what you mean anyway...
Finally, chunks must have at least 2 beauty contest moves ASAP

I'm still looking for three more Pokemon for a mid-to-hard Heart Gold scramble. I finally found my old DS, so I can trade stuff in now.

I have so far:

Rattled the Cyndaquil - cannot battle Bug, Dark and Ghost types, can only evolve after being hit by any moves of those types 20 times, can only evolve again directly after soloing a trainer with four Pokemon, can't use non-stab SE moves

Cross the Unown - must solo a Gym Leader

Kobra the Ekans - can only evolve after poisoning a steel or poison type
(I can only do this by poisoning a Pokemon that is about to evolve into a poison or steel type - so, I can pretty much only do this to a Pineco or a Piplup. If somebody could give me a creative Pineco scramble, that would be great).

@Nik S D take a Pineco. Name it whatever you want. This Pineco must:

-Be caught as soon as you get access to Headbutt
-Solo Whitney+Chuck
-Only can evolve after both Whitney+Chuck soloes, and must be poisoned when evolved (hmm I wonder who would do that...)
-Learn Toxic ASAP after it evolves to symbolize the poison it evolved with
-Solo Koga because of the poison thing

GL;HF! If it's too easy (it might be) I can add more

Putting up my first Challange:
Medium Platinum Scramble
No Trades
No Piplup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@yoshinite take NotPiplup the Chimchar. This Chimchar shares your apparent hatred of Piplups (which I don't understand, they are freaking awesome!), and wants to prove he's better than them. He must always solo your rival's Piplup-line. He must solo all Water- and Steel-types as well (unless they conflict with other challenges), due to Empolon's typing, meaning he must solo Crasher Wake and Byron...Crasher Wake in order to learn Close Combat, and Byron to evolve to Infernape. He must solo 4 E4 pokes and 2 of Cynthia's pokes. GL;HF!Sounds like a plan, sorry aaron but i'ts time to solo you. Also my Infernape -might never get CC:(
Yoshinite, take Gibbons the Gible. Gibbons can only learn level-up moves, and must
wait until level 47 to evolve into a Gabite. It can never use a Super Effective attack in a trainer battle after it evolves. To evolve into a Garchomp, it must learn and keep Dragon Rush as part of its moveset.Doesn't seem too hard
@yoshinite, take Peace the Buizel. Peace believes that Physical moves are for losers, and decides to take the alternative route of only using Special moves (and Status, but it's a Buizel :P). Peace may also never solo a Trainer with more than one Pokèmon.

When Peace evolves into Floatzel, change its nickname to War. War can now only use Physical moves. It also takes a change in heart concerning battling, and as such when it is sent out against a Trainer it must solo the rest of the Trainer's team (unless it contradicts with another chellange).
Yoshinite, you get to have Butch the fearless. This tiny tyke of a Budew just loves to battle and always must be 2 levels higher than anyone else in your party. Before letting this little one evolve she or he must kill 10 Bidoofs since her mother was raped by a Bibarel right in front of her eyes. The tempered anger towards them feeds her hatred and after defeating the tenth Bidoof unlocks her ability to become a Roselia. Once a Roselia she must defeat 1 Bibarel before being able to become a Roserade. GL;HF <3 I remember trying to level a Budew! It wasn't fun.......
yoshinite, revive the first Fossil you successfully dig up in the Underground and nickname it either Zuni (Cranidos) or Cephy (Shieldon). Each of these Pokemon was raised by Pokemon of the opposite species (Zuni was raised by Shieldon, and vice versa), and as such they act much more differently than normal.

For example, Zuni became very passive, and as such, it can only know 1 attacking move ASAP, and only use it after being attacked. It must also stay in battle for at least 1 turn when sent in (no, the turn where you switch it in does not count). Don't worry, you can switch Zuni back out after that 1 turn is over. Also, despite being raised by Shieldon, whose pride is defense, Zuni always has trouble properly defending itself, and because of that it can't use Protect.

On the other hand, Cephy became aggressive to the point where its entire moveset must consist of attacking moves, one of which must be Iron Head (if it gets high enough in level). However, all Cranidos know when to run away, and Cephy adopted a simple system to accomodate this: If the enemy is heavier than Cephy (or is a Water, Grass, Ground, Fighting, or Steel-type), it must switch out, but must stay in until either it or its enemy faints in all other cases. (For reference, Shieldon weighs 125.7 lbs and Bastiodon weighs 329.6 lbs.) Also, all Cranidos (except, of course, for Zuni) prove their strength by defeating a powerful enemy, but Cephy will have to make due with soloing a Gym Leader/Rival/Galactic Commander instead. (Notes: You can use items on Cephy during the solo. Also, the above restriction can be ignored for this solo if necessary.

Have fun!
Yoshinite, take Aievengart the _____. Scyther/Scizor as of now

It has to be either red, yellow or green primarily.

It has to use moves that are STAB boosted when in green health, and not STAB boosted otherwise.

For every pokemon Aievengart faints, eat something. If you faint it with an SE attack, eat something healthy. Else, eat whatever you feel like (preferably something ethically edible). Ok I don't really understand this

Aievengart must stay the lowest leveled pokemon in your party and can never hold EXP. Share.

Have Aievengart solo one E4 member or the Champion.
@yoshinite, take Peace the Buizel. Peace believes that Physical moves are for losers, and decides to take the alternative route of only using Special moves (and Status, but it's a Buizel :P). Peace may also never solo a Trainer with more than one Pokèmon.

When Peace evolves into Floatzel, change its nickname to War. War can now only use Physical moves. It also takes a change in heart concerning battling, and as such when it is sent out against a Trainer it must solo the rest of the Trainer's team (unless it contradicts with another chellange).

Espeon65, take Chunks the ____.
Chunks must be a mon introduced before GEN 4
Chunks cannot be pink
Chunks can not be associeated with flowers
Chunks is offended by the Gen 3 girl that told him he was chunky and ugly. He must solo all Munna/Musharna and also all flowery pokemon to prove his beauty. Chunks hates small girls, and must solo all female toddlers and those girls with bows that their names escape me at the moment.
Finally, chunks must have at least 2 beauty contest moves ASAP

@yoshinite take NotPiplup the Chimchar. This Chimchar shares your apparent hatred of Piplups (which I don't understand, they are freaking awesome!), and wants to prove he's better than them. He must always solo your rival's Piplup-line. He must solo all Water- and Steel-types as well (unless they conflict with other challenges), due to Empolon's typing, meaning he must solo Crasher Wake and Byron...Crasher Wake in order to learn Close Combat, and Byron to evolve to Infernape. He must solo 4 E4 pokes and 2 of Cynthia's pokes. GL;HF!

EDIT: Accepting Chunks

EDIT2: @fire eagle take MonoWater the Seel. This Seel refuses to acknowledge her second typing, Ice, due to a deadly encounter with a pack of Piloswines (I know, only Water/Ice after evolution, work with me here). Her mother died, and she now HATES Ice types. She must never learn any Ice-type moves (if she comes with some, never use them and forget ASAP) and must solo all Ice-types. This mean that, yes, she must solo Pryce. After she soloes Pryce, she may evolve to Dewgong. She starts to see how a second typing could be useful, and, after soloing 10 wild Swinubs, decides to learn ONE Ice type move. She must never ever forget this move, even for another Ice-type move, so choose wisely. She wants to prove her new Ice-type prowess by soloing Claire, using only 5 items. She must solo 2 E4 pokes not including Lance, and 2 of Lance's pokes. Give your sister my good luck wishes! If this is too easy/hard, I can change parts of it.

Fireagle's Sister, take Nostalgia the Machop
Now Depending on it's nature, ability and gender he will have different Challanges
+atk
All of his moves must be of a physical type before Gen IV
+def
He thinks he is very sturdy and must always solo one physical type of your choice
+spatk
All of his moves must be of a Special Type
+spdef
He thinks he is very intellectual and must always solo one special type of your choice
+speed
He thinks that speed still=crits, so he must learn Focus Energy ASAP and must use it on entering battle
-atk
he cannot use physical move types
-def
he is scared of one atk type and must always switch upon seeing the type
- spAtk
he cannot use special move types
-sp def
he is scared of one spatk type and must always switch upon seeing
-speed
if he ever crits, he goes into shock and must switch out and not be used until you reach a pokemon center

guts
He must always have facade, and may not switch if statused
no guard
He must always have 2 not 100% accuracy moves, and must alearn DyPunch ASAP

If he is male, he must solo a male GL
If he is female, he must solo a female GL

EDIT: Whoops, if he has a neutral nature, you can choose any two challanges

Still need one more very hard Soulsilver pokemon :/

Every time I post, someone else posts after me and they get one and I dont. I'm not trying to complain, but I have made like 5 posts just for my last pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)