Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

In case you might miss it, Its-A-Random, I posted a challenge for you above your post.

Just tell me if it is a good one, or if I should change anything

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Present: That Psyduck looks perfectly fine to me. Accepted.

I suppose I can also formally accept Sprocket's challenge as well while I am at it.

Two more, I will edit in a link to my challenges shortly.

EDIT: Link

@Its_A_Random take Shy the Magnemite. Shy is scared of 0MagSlag, and as such hopes that one day they can be friends. If ever used in a double battle with 0MagSlag, it must only use healing items and may not attack the opponent. Because of its intense shyness from being hated by 0MagSlag, Shy must be the lowest level Pokémon in your party at all possible times, and cannot be used when other Pokémon are lower level than it. Shy may also not use Sonicboom or any Steel attacks, as it believes these are the moves that 0MagSlag is jealous of.

Take invincible the Aron.
This Aron thinks that he is invincible. He may never switch out or be healed in a PC. He must know three moves with a BP of 30 or more to evolve the first time, and must solo 4 gym leader pokemon without taking damage to evolve the second time. Have fun!

I am requesting an Emerald challenge
Trading: NONE
Hard
No legies or starters

Take MoneyBags the Zigzagoon. This guy loves money and he knows that in order to make it, things must be sold. As such, you must sell every item that MoneyBags gets through Pick Up. Now, if I were you, I would keep track of this infloe of money because, before MoneyBags can evolve, you must buy 2 TMs from the Game Corner using ONLY the money that MoneyBags's items nets you. Once you buy those 2 TMs, teach MoneyBags those TMs before it evolves. After evolution, MoneyBags has 2 options:

1). From now on, hold the Amulet Coin and LEAD in every trainer battle (Note that MoneyBags does NOT have to battle, just has to appear for the Amulet Coin to take effect).

2). From now on, keep selling items until you have enough to buy all items at the Game Corner that you had not bought there before.

Have fun!!!

Hard
No legies or starters
Take IamStrong the Lotad. Catch a Lotad as early as you can. You must keep the first one you catch. This Lotad believes in itself, so it can only use moves with STAB (only water and grass type moves). Lotad is the strongest, such it believes, so it must knock out all trainer owned water and grass type pokemon, unless it conflicts with other solo's. Therefore, you must keep him / her in your party at all times. After it evolves to Ludicolo, it believes it is so strong that it can defeat the opponent with the weakest move it has, after applying weaknesses and resistances (and stab, but you can only use those anyway). It can still only use water and grass type moves, and still has to knock out all trainer owned water and grass type pokemon. Note that he only has to knock them out, so he does not have to solo them. When you fail to meet this restriction, Ludicolo gets mad and cannot participate (=do anything besides battling water and grass type pokemon) in any other battle until he has defeated the next 4 trainer owned water or grass type pokemon.

Good Luck.
If you find this challenge to be too hard / easy, just tell me.

Take IamStrong the Lotad. Catch a Lotad as early as you can. You must keep the first one you catch. This Lotad believes in itself, so it can only use moves with STAB (only water and grass type moves). Lotad is the strongest, such it believes, so it must knock out all trainer owned water and grass type pokemon, unless it conflicts with other solo's. Therefore, you must keep him / her in your party at all times. After it evolves to Ludicolo, it believes it is so strong that it can defeat the opponent with the weakest move it has, after applying weaknesses and resistances (and stab, but you can only use those anyway). It can still only use water and grass type moves, and still has to knock out all trainer owned water and grass type pokemon. Note that he only has to knock them out, so he does not have to solo them. When you fail to meet this restriction, Ludicolo gets mad and cannot participate (=do anything besides battling water and grass type pokemon) in any other battle until he has defeated the next 4 trainer owned water or grass type pokemon.

Good Luck.
If you find this challenge to be too hard / easy, just tell me.
Doesnt lotad only learn astonish when you catch it?

Doesnt lotad only learn astonish when you catch it?
In that case, use it until it learns a water or grass type move via level up, by tm, move tutor, anything that comes first. Basically, if you cannot accomplish the restriction because you do not have any water or grass moves, the restriction starts as soon as you get them. Make sure you get them as early as possible (that will be absorb if I am not mistaken).

@The Unlucky One

Take Potential, the Ralts. Potential is weak to start. It can use only Confusion, all throughout its life. Unless that is, something happens. Something to bring out its full potential. The process is outlined in this prophecy...

Three together make their strike
Icy angles, fiery points, shocking spikes.
When one is stricken, the other too
Except the cold that chills you through.
Feel them all, all shall feel.
Then the world shall begin to reel.

This riddle can be solved at any time (send me what you believe to be the answer). One more hint; in order for the prophecy to become true, Potential must have Synchronize. If you cannot figure out the answer, you can visit the Sealed Chamber in game, where you will gain insight into the prophecy (when you reach that point in game, contact me and I will explain the riddle).

Fulfilling the prophecy removes all restrictions from Potential. Furthermore, you gain the opportunity to banish all restrictions from all of your Pokemon for one battle, anywhere in the game. Good luck!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
My Black 2 Poison Mono-type Scramble still needs one more.

Hard
No legies or starters
Take a Wingull. When it evolves to Pelipper, you cannot use it in battle unless it knows Protect, Surf and Fly. Its favorite meal is electric rodents, and its preferred hunting method is with water, so against every Plusle and Minum you fight you must use Pelipper and command it to use Surf.

reserved for sprocket

Take AntiPoison the Roselia

This Roselia hates to be the last member to join your team. Therefore, it is a bit jealous of your other pokemon. Use this Roselia until its level is in the top 2 of your teams highest level. But this roselia is so much more. It loves being the only nice member of your team, and because your team is full of filthy pokemon, so she (would be nice if you caught a female one) thinks, it will only use moves of the beautiful typing called grass. She (he) absolutely hates poison type attacks, despite being a poison type. If she (he) is ever hit by a poison type-attack, you should switch her (him)out. After the fight she (he) is hit by posion, head back to a pokemon center to clean her (him) from poison. Deep down, this Roselia is very font of the opposite gender, and wants to put all pokemon it battles of the opposite gender to sleep with grasswhistle (keep using until it hits). She (he) thinks pokemon of her (his) gender are looking for her (or his) potential husbands (or wives), and it wants to drain energy from them by first using leech seed (make it hit; if it fails, such as against grass types, skip this restriction), followed by whatever move you seem fit. Keep it within the 2 highest leveled pokemon of your team.

tldr;
- roselia always highest or second highest leveled party pokemon
- only grass type moves (except hm's i guess, unable to use in battle)
- if hit by poison type attack, heal immediately at pokecenter
- against opposite gender: use grasswhistle first
- agaisnt same gender: use leech seed first

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Challenge accepted, Present. My Scramble is now ready:

Game: Pokemon Black Version 2
Mono-type: Poison

Take Enviro the Koffing.

Enviro is very interested with the environment and all that is within it! So, every move it uses must pertain to the environment in some way.

In case that's not clear enough, the moves are:
Poison Gas
Smog
SmokeScreen
Clear Smog
Haze
Sunny Day
Rain Dance

Alternate Easier Mode: Include the following moves.
Sludge
Selfdestruct
Sludge Bomb
Explosion
Toxic

Solo any two Gym Leaders of your choice, one of which must be before Enviro evolves.

@Sprocket take Neat Freak (or whatever variation fits) the Grimer. This Grimer hates all the stereotypes about poison-types, and especially Grimers, being filthy. He is very clean, and so must never learn:

Poison Gas
Mud-Slap
Sludge
Mud Bomb
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Gunk Shot
Toxic

If he comes with any of those, he must never use them and forget them ASAP. He must solo a gym leader to evolve. He also must never have a status ailment or under half HP, because he feels dirty (bloody, etc.). If he is under half HP or has a status ailment for more than 3 turns, he goes berserk, and must stay out of battle until the next gym, where he soloes it (the WHOLE thing), disregarding all other restrictions on that gym. GL;HF!

you get Scrambled the Trubbish.

Scrambled has lead a Scrambled life, where basically, all of its restrictions are scrambled.

For its Move restrictions, RNG 3 random Level-Up moves & one HM move at the beginning of the game. Whatever moves you get make up its movepool.

For each Gym Leader that has to be soloed by another Scramble Pokemon, Scrambled must solo the same amount of Gym Leaders. Scrambled can only solo up to three Gym Leaders maximum.

Finally, RNG for one other Pokemon you get. Scrambled's level must be within 5 levels of that Pokemon.

Sprocket, take Freedom the Zubat. Freedom must never solo a trainer, hold an item, or be placed in a PC. Once Freedom evolves, he constantly tries to get away from you. Freedom may not switch out unless he uses Fly for the previous two turns. Freedom may not use Fly outside of battle unless he is KO'd. Lastly, Freedom likes Team Plasma, and so may not deal damage to one of its members. Once Freedom evolves into Crobat, he now realizes team Plasma is evil and must solo all its members.

Sprocket, you get Shelly the Oshawott. It must solo the entire first part of the game, including Cheren himself, before you get your first Poison-type. Once you get the Poison-type, box Shelly in Virbank City.

And speaking of which, that Poison-type has to be a Venipede from Route 20. Name it Battle Bug. It may only use attacking moves its entire life, and must solo an entire gym.

Good luck!

Take AntiPoison the Roselia

This Roselia hates to be the last member to join your team. Therefore, it is a bit jealous of your other pokemon. Use this Roselia until its level is in the top 2 of your teams highest level. But this roselia is so much more. It loves being the only nice member of your team, and because your team is full of filthy pokemon, so she (would be nice if you caught a female one) thinks, it will only use moves of the beautiful typing called grass. She (he) absolutely hates poison type attacks, despite being a poison type. If she (he) is ever hit by a poison type-attack, you should switch her (him)out. After the fight she (he) is hit by posion, head back to a pokemon center to clean her (him) from poison. Deep down, this Roselia is very font of the opposite gender, and wants to put all pokemon it battles of the opposite gender to sleep with grasswhistle (keep using until it hits). She (he) thinks pokemon of her (his) gender are looking for her (or his) potential husbands (or wives), and it wants to drain energy from them by first using leech seed (make it hit; if it fails, such as against grass types, skip this restriction), followed by whatever move you seem fit. Keep it within the 2 highest leveled pokemon of your team.

tldr;
- roselia always highest or second highest leveled party pokemon
- only grass type moves (except hm's i guess, unable to use in battle)
- if hit by poison type attack, heal immediately at pokecenter
- against opposite gender: use grasswhistle first
- agaisnt same gender: use leech seed first

I'll use this post for updates as I go.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Platinum Scramble Chapter 1
Smash!
My door blasted open and Barry ran into my room.
"Did you see that? Did you see that!" he said.
"What is it, Barry?" I replied.
"Rowan on TV. He's got loads of Pokemon. We should steal- I mean ask him for some."
"Wow. That's the first decent idea I've heard from you in the last two years."
"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"
I got ready, and just before I left Mum reminded me,
"Don't go into the tall grass, Someone, there are dangerous things like level two Bidoof!"

Barry and I went to Route 201 in hopes of getting to Rowan's lab in Sandgem Town when we saw tall grass. I thought about what Mum said and was about to try to get over that impassable one metre ledge when Barry said,
"Let's go through the grass so quickly that Pokemon can't come out!"
I responded,
"But that's how the appea—"
Barry was already running, until,
"STOP!"
An old man yelled at Barry, causing him to trip and fall on his face, with a Starly landing on him.
"You can't go into the tall grass without a Pokemon, there are dangerous things like that!"

"Wait a moment," I said. "Are you Professor Rowan?"
"Indeed I am," he said. "I know, I'll give you a Pokemon."
"Really?" Barry said.
"Yes," said Rowan.
"Cool!" he said. "Someone, you choose first, I want the one with a type advantage."
"Ok," I said. "I'll choose the Turtwig!"
"Then I'll take the Piplup." Barry said. "Wait no! I'll get the Chimchar!"
We had a short battle while Rowan left with his assistant. I easily won while the Chimchar was busy leering. I named the Turtwig Massive. It seemed fitting.
Massive

Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Sturdy body
"Teach me, master" said Massive.
"Ok, Massive, you can adventure with me and learn."
We went home to show him to Mum, who gave me the Running Shoes while breaking the fourth wall (what B button). Barry came to my house again.
"We should thank Rowan by getting him the lake guardian," he said.
"But we have no—"
"I don't care!" he screamed.
He dragged me to the lake, where a strange man was standing. He said a load of rubbish and left. We heard something soon after.
"Was that Mesprit 's cry?" asked Barry. "Let's catch it!"
Barry realised that he had no balls.
"We've no Poké Balls! You know, P-O-K-accent-E Balls!"
:evan:
He ran away, leaving me to go to Sandgem Town.
Rowan took me inside his lab. He officially gave me Massive and a TM for Return. I went home to tell Mum and get some new shoes.
"Press the B button to run" said Mum.
Fourth wall breaking skill level: OVER 9000!
I went back and Dawn taught me how to catch Pokemon. I caught Slave the Bidoof and Powerhouse the Starly.
"Hey" said Starly.
"Derp" said Bidoof.
" Can you only speak Derp, Slave?"
"No. Actually, we Bidoof are the second-most intelligent species, after Bibarel, we just hide it."
"Oh. Okay then. Powerhouse, give those potions back."
"Hehehe" said Powerhouse, dropping the potions.

Slave

Ability: Unaware
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: Very finicky

Powerhouse

Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Likes to fight

We went to Jubilife City and got a Pokétch.
"Hey, gimme that!" yelled Barry.
He took the parcel and ran off, dropping a Town map onto the ground. I picked it up and continued on to Route 203 and the first major battle.

Pokemon- LVP-MVP

It's a bit difficult now because there haven't been any major battles yet but:

LVP- Powerhouse Lv. 10

-Tackle
-Growl (useless)
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack
This may sound odd, but this little bird made me switch in and out to grind it to level 10, making it even worse than Slave.

2nd MVP- Slave Lv. 7

-Tackle
-Growl
It didn't actually do anything, useful or not.

MVP- Massive Lv. 9

-Tackle
-Withdraw (useless)
-Absorb
Massive actually helped by not needing to grind it.

Whei not trei a holiday to Sweden zis yer?

Hey guys, I've recently downloaded an AP-Patched rom of Pokemon White 2, which I recently completed.
Well, it was actually easy, (like all other Pokemon games) so I'm looking for a little challenge.
No trading, make it pretty hard, and no legendaries.

Hey guys, I've recently downloaded an AP-Patched rom of Pokemon White 2, which I recently completed.
Well, it was actually easy, (like all other Pokemon games) so I'm looking for a little challenge.
No trading, make it pretty hard, and no legendaries.
Take a Patrat and name it Different. This Patrat wants to be different, but still stay close to itself. Teach it moves of 4 different types asap, but keep in mind that it can only learn level-up moves and HMs. Make it solo the Fighting elite four, because it wants to show him he is not afraid of his weaknesses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)