Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Requesting a monotype flying Platinum run. I can't do tradeback evos sorry. Level of difficulty Medium-Hard
Take the Togepi you receive from Cynthia in Eterna City, and evolve it to Togetic. You cannot evolve it to Togekiss until you have defeated Lucian of the Elite Four. Togetic's ability must be Serene Grace, but it can only use Physical attacks. Good luck!
Hey guys, I've recently downloaded an AP-Patched rom of Pokemon White 2, which I recently completed.
Well, it was actually easy, (like all other Pokemon games) so I'm looking for a little challenge.
No trading, make it pretty hard, and no legendaries.
MapleDoom, take MapleDoom the Yamask. It can only evolve to Cofagrigus if you successfully burn a Fire type (using any means necessary). As a Yamask its move pool is unrestricted. But, as a Cofagrigus it can only use moves that do not benefit from STAB, and it's moveset must include Giga Impact. MapleDoom may only be used in trainer battles if your battle style is set to "Set"; if your battle style is set to "Shift" MapleDoom can only be used in Double and Triple trainer battles (and never Tag, Single, and Rotation battles).

Requesting a monotype flying Platinum run. I can't do tradeback evos sorry. Level of difficulty Medium-Hard
Catch a Starly and name it HeadStrong. This Starly is the driving force behind your party and therfore wants to solo all rock and steel types it might encounter (trainer owned). That is all and good luck. (PS: getting it to level 34 will help a lot in defeating rock and steel types)

yeah I am lacking a bit in creativity

Hey guys, I've recently downloaded an AP-Patched rom of Pokemon White 2, which I recently completed.
Well, it was actually easy, (like all other Pokemon games) so I'm looking for a little challenge.
No trading, make it pretty hard, and no legendaries.
Reserving.

EDIT: Take Pacifist the Riolu.

This must be the first female Riolu you catch. Since it is female, it is generally not aggressive, so it avoids all contact moves, and Fighting-type moves. It must also learn Calm Mind and Heal Pulse ASAP, because it is a pacifist and likes meditation. Its moveset may only include one Physical move, not exceeding 50 BAP. It must know Psychic ASAP.

Restrictions:
-First female Riolu caught.
-May not use Fighting-type moves.
-May not use contact moves.
-Only one physical move allowed, not contact, not exceeding 50 BAP.
-Must know Calm Mind, Heal Pulse, and Psychic ASAP.

You're free to do that, I believe. Though I'm not sure many people know how to give out a scramble for PMD (myself included).
In that case, I would in fact like a very difficult scramble on PMD: Red. I feel like this isn't requested often so the scramblemons should be interesting.

@The Unlucky one, take a Numel. Name it whatever you want. This Numel must solo every GL not already soloed, using no SE moves. GL;HF! (Too lazy to put much thought into it...)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for rlyn99.

Take Aimless the Wingull. This Wingull has no aim - in more ways than one.

• Firstly, Aimless has really, really bad aim. To counter this, it decides to use only moves which have perfect accuracy (either 100% or __%.)
  • Aimless also has no aims when it comes to battle, and so has no idea about strategy. Thus, it can only use the most basic strategy - brute force. It may only use attacking moves.
  • Thirdly, Aimless has no aims in life - no aspirations, nothing. It has no motivation at all, not even to evolve. So, it cannot evolve either.
  • Finally, Aimless really kinda wants to have an aim in life. To do this, it decides to learn from Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Solo 10 Pokemon belonging to either Gym Leaders (from Byron onwards) or Elite Four members; at least 2 of these must belong to Cynthia. Flint is not included, being a no-good aimless rapscallion who just *happens* to be good at Pokemon.
GL;HF!

@The Unlucky one, take a Numel. Name it whatever you want. This Numel must solo every GL not already soloed, using no SE moves. GL;HF! (Too lazy to put much thought into it...)
Sorry, I cant use this for difficulty and sorta boring purposes. I dont solo much or any other gyms so it will be pretty hard. Sorry!

Sorry that it's been so long since I came here last. My FireRed Scramble is canceled. (Not like anyone cared.) However I ordered Ruby on Friday, so I thought that I could do a scramble for this one.
Restrictions: No level caps or challenges that involve the use of Struggle.
Everything must be able to evolve to its final form.(Without trading, since I only have one GBA.)
Difficulty:Hard

Also, rlyn99, which mons do you have already? I'd like to give you a challenge.

@rlyn99 take a Combee. Doesn't need to be female, but I assume you'd prefer it that way. If you do get a male, the only restriction is never lowest levelled and no Exp. Share. If you get a female, she must: have a movepool consisting of 1 physical move, one special move, one STAB move, and one status move. You can double up on those if you please (ex: Bug Buzz as special and STAB), but must have those four. If you double up, whatever moveslots left over can be whatever you want. She must solo Gardenia to evolve. Must also solo Maylene. GL;HF! If this is too easy/hard, I can change it.

Sorry that it's been so long since I came here last. My FireRed Scramble is canceled. (Not like anyone cared.) However I ordered Ruby on Friday, so I thought that I could do a scramble for this one.
Everything must be able to evolve to its final form.(Without trading, since I only have one GBA.)

Also, rlyn99, which mons do you have already? I'd like to give you a challenge.
At the moment, I have a togepi/tic/kiss, a wingull, a starly, and a combee

Edit: Take GUTS(yes all caps) the Shroomish. GUTS the Shroomish is under the impression that it has guts, and thus, you may not use any status healing items or moves on it. In order to evolve, GUTS must solo one gym leader and three trainers that resist one of its STABs while under the effects of a status condition. GUTS the Shroomish must also be Brave natured.
GL HF

rlyn99, take Angry the Swablu. Angry is mad at all other Pokemon, so he/she must only have attack moves. Angry hates the Ice-type gym, and in order to evolve, must solo two trainers within it. Upon evolution, he/she begins to hate Dragon types(even though he/she is one) so much that he/she must solo every Dragon type you encounter.(Including Cynthia's Garchomp.)

@rlyn99, take Monk the Chimchar. Monk is ashamed of your other Pokémon's excessive solos, and thus takes a vow to not be like them. Monk may not solo a Trainer with more than one Pokémon, and if he does, he cannot be used in battle until the next gym is completed (or post-8th gym, the next E4 member).

@Furret162, take Nuzlocke the Makuhita. Nuzlocke is under the impression that you are actually doing a Nuzlocke, and as such, when Nuzlocke faints you must go and catch another Makuhita (this repeats for all Makuhitas). No other restrictions.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
However I ordered Ruby on Friday, so I thought that I could do a scramble for this one.
Furret162, take KyOgre the Magikarp. KyOgre the Magikarp was raised by Kyogre the legendary in ages past, and thinks itself a Kyogre. After KyOgre the Magikarp evolves into Gyarados, you can only teach it moves that Kyogre the legendary learns in Pokemon Sapphire. Good luck!

@rlyn99, take Monk the Chimchar. Monk is ashamed of your other Pokémon's excessive solos, and thus takes a vow to not be like them. Monk may not solo a Trainer with more than one Pokémon, and if he does, he cannot be used in battle until the next gym is completed (or post-8th gym, the next E4 member).

@Furret162, take Nuzlocke the Makuhita. Nuzlocke is under the impression that you are actually doing a Nuzlocke, and as such, when Nuzlocke faints you must go and catch another Makuhita (this repeats for all Makuhitas). No other restrictions.
Since this a mono flying run, I have no choice but to reject Monk the Chimchar. Try again

waiting on 1 more poke since i just cant take espeon's request due to difficulty. Espeon, you can make it easier if you want to.

rlyn99, none of the starters in Platinum are flying type. In this case, take a Gligar and call it Scorpio. It must know four different types of attacks, including Earthquake (which it must learn ASAP), and must solo an entire gym to evolve.

Unlucky one, you get either a Starly or a Burmy. As it needs to be flying type, the Burmy must be male (to get Mothim).

It can never learn TMs.

If you chose Starly, it can only use Special Attacks and must solo 10 trainers.

If you chose Burmy, it must solo 15 trainers as a Mothim and have 3 non-damaging moves in its move pool at all times.

Furret162, take a Mudkip and name it whatever you want. Your only restriction is that Mudkip cannot learn Earthquake, Ice Beam, Surf, Brick Break or Muddy Water and has to solo every Grass type used in Gym battles/E4 unless it conflicts with some other solo requirement. If this is too easy/too hard, I can change it

Furret, take a Surskit and name it Brave. Brave doesn't care that he's a tiny little water strider, and won't ever back down from a fight! Brave refuses to ever be switched out of a fight. Brave also refuses to be held back against gym leaders and other major fights, because he's not weak and scared dammit! Have him solo at least one of ever gym leader's and Elite Four's Pokemon that is not being solo'd by something else. He can only evolve after having completed one of these solos. Good luck!

Also I want to ask who here would watch video updates of a scramble if I were to do one. I want to know I'll actually have an audience before I put the effort into doing such a thing (since I plan on putting a bit more work into it than just editing out the boring bits). I've done enough Let's Plays without an audience as it is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)