Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

yoohoo, take Flu the Gulpin. For its entire lifetime, Flu has been suffering from a chronic sickness that causes it to vomit (read: use a Poison-type move) once every 5 turns it's in battle, starting with the first one. Note: The counter is reset every time Flu enters a battle. Also, items speed up the cycle to the point where Flu has to use a Poison-type move once every 3 turns, starting with the next one, until the end of the battle. Note: Items used outside of battle do not have this effect if Flu is leading your party. Because of this, its fellow Gulpin (as well as Poison-types in general) avoided it like the plague, on the possibility that Flu's illness might be contagious. However, Flu thought they were scared of it because they were weaker than it (which they may or may not actually be), and because of this, if Flu enters a battle against any other Poison-type, it must solo it. Note: This doesn't mean that you have to switch it in against other Poison-types.

Have fun!

Is this even possible without an Exp.Share?
I don't think so. It gets all of its Countering moves at Level 15. It has Splash, Encore, and Charm until then. None of those...actually hurt the foe. Unless you farm Self-Destruct Geodudes (which will kill you anyway...) there's no way to do this legitly

Yohoo, take a Ralts and name it Waltz.
Always walzing means it will go through a select order of moves. In fact, you should use your moves in a special order, 1 through 4 (see under pokemon, and from top to bottom, start at top again: use the top one first, then the one beneath, the one under that, then the last one. Start at the top again and repeat). You must use every move ones and then use the next one. Different battles DO stack. Example: Lets say you use your first move, and then your second move against an opponent, which ends the battle. The next battle, you should start with move number 3. Even if your move fails or misses, the next move you make should be the next move (say move number 3 failed or missed, use move number 4 next).

One tip if you would want to do so: you can always swap the order of your pokemons moves with the select button (no use in battle, but afterwards it can be).

Ralts, always walzing, wants to know moves of 4 different types as soon as possible, and always know moves of 4 different types afterwards. It can evolve to kirlia and then to gardevoir anytime you want. Have it solo an elite four of your choice.

I think this pokemon qualifies as medium-difficulty, just be sure to learn Ralts the correct moves.

underlined are the rules.

Also, I will be doing a scramble of sapphire, but I don't want to use any of the starters. Preferably, I would take two semi-easy, but not too easy?, three medium leveled pokemon, and one extremely mind numbingly hard one. Thanks!
Before I do anything, I'd like to say that you're definitely not too new to issue a challenge!

And now I'll give you one. You get Karmakarma the Kecleon. She has to have moves of four different types as early as possible. Every time Color Change activates you are unable to use any move of that type, that is super-effective against that type or that you have used already in that battle. In addition, Karmakarma must learn Hidden Power as soon as you get Kecleon and the TM (found in Fortree City and Slateport City).

edit: I didn't see Protect's post about Ralts before I posted this! Now my four moves of different types rule feels unoriginal. Never mind though, I'd still like you to follow it!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
AiS, sorry for the long wait :|

Take Coughing the Koffing.

When it was born, Coughing was somewhat different from other Koffings. For one, even though he was a Poison-type, he was very susceptible to disease and was very weak. So, he cannot stay in battle for more than 3 turns at a time. As it grows, it finds its disease starting to worsen. If its health reaches 25% or less at any point during a battle, flip a coin. If heads, Coughing must swap out. If tails, Coughing must use Selfdestruct or Explosion (if it knows either).*

Then it meets Blaine, an eminent scientist. After it solos one of Blaine's Pokemon, Blaine decides to help it out. However, he can only do so much — - Coughing can now spend a maximum of 5 turns in battle, and its exploding restriction is no more. After this solo, it can evolve. To show its gratitude to Blaine, it must solo all of Lorelei's Water-type Pokemon. (switching out is okay, as long as the other Pokemon doesn't attack.)

GL;HF!

I shall update you on my adventure once again. I'm in Saffron City, just about to walk into the Silph Building.

So I'm hanging around in the Game Corner when I see a shady looking man guarding a poster. You know the rest. I enter the basement after beating him and sweep my way through the place without much hassle, stopping to collect all the items, as quite a few of the things you can pick up in here have a high sell-on value. The Rockets here are really lame apart from the odd annoying Golbat. Generally Fly deals with them and evolves, meaning it can now only use Fly.

When I get to Giovanni I have to solo him with Random which is easy enough considering that it has Dragon Rage and his Onix and Rhyhorn are ridiculously weak. Dragon Rage + Body Slam FTW. I get the Silph Scope and head to the dept. store to sell all the lovely stuff I got. By now I'm on around 5200/7700 coins required for the TM50 I'm required to teach Random.

After this I make my way to the Celadon City gym, where Opera absolutely excels. To be fair, this gym would have been really easy for any of my pokémon, especially Fly but Opera was a few levels behind and could heal itself of status and recover HP with Rest, so it was quite a nice option to have. By the time I got to Erika, Opera was out of PP in Sing and Rest, so I switched to Fly who dealt with Erika in five hits. Three badges!

After Celadon my journey took me back to Lavender Town where lots of elderly women had been possessed by Gastlys and the occasional Haunter. Bulbapedia battled heroically through, defeating them with not-very-effective Razor Leafs and the odd Leech Seed. It was tough going, as whenever I had to use Random a combination of paralysis and confusion made progress a lot slower. Opera couldn't hit anything and Fly was my highest levelled pokémon so I was hesitant to overuse it. Eventually we made our way past Marowak, and Opera cleared all of the Rockets on the top floor.

After obtaining the Pokéflute, which is going to make Opera even more immense, I sold the rest of my stuff, bringing me up to 7710 coins - just enough for Substitute. I leave you just in front of the doors of the Silph Company, ready to go in and bring down Team Rocket.

The team, (now not ranked in order, as they're pretty much exactly equal <3):

Opera the Jigglypuff

Level 34

-Sing
-Pound
-Body Slam
-Rest

With Rest and Body Slam, Opera is a solid member of the team again. She swept everyone apart from Erika in the Celadon gym and beat all the Rockets at the top floor of Pokémon Tower. When she reaches level 39 and learns Double-Edge over Pound, she'll evolve and be even better still. Whether that'll continue to the pokémon league remains to be seen, but I'm really looking forward to single-turn Rests thanks to Pokéflute.

Fly the Pidgeotto

Level 34

-Quick Attack
-Sand Attack
-Wing Attack
-Fly

I haven't used it enough to tell whether only being able to use Fly is a bad thing so far. It soloed Erika and was valuable when I had to resort to it in Pokémon Tower. Sadly I can't use Fly outside of battle as I skipped Surge's gym, so at some point between here and Cinnabar Island Fly is going to get really annoying. Not yet though.

Random the Gyarados

Level 33

-Body Slam
-Leer
-Substitute
-Dragon Rage

Maybe would have taken the title of MVP if Dragon Rage wasn't such an annoying attack to use against things that inflict status. Gastly and Haunter nearly always use Confuse Ray straight away, then start using Lick and that meant I had to return to the purified protected zone in Pokémon Tower more often than I would have liked. Having Substitute and Leer in-game in Gen 1 feels a bit pointless. I can't imagine a circumstance in which Subs is going to be helpful, but when I get access to Surf (not long - I could go and get it now if I wanted, actually...) I think Gyarados will shine.

Bulbapedia the Ivysaur

Level 33

-Tackle
-Leech Seed
-Poisonpowder
-Razor Leaf

Getting a little annoying now, as Grass + Normal aren't great together as attacking moves. They're what I'm going to be stuck with for the rest of the game though, I think, so I'll have to deal with it. I suspect Bulbapedia could go from being my MVP in the first half of the game to my LVP by the time I get to the E4. Time will tell.

The start of a new type of journey! Chapter 1 of The Diary of Maria begins! (Very much appreciate that *cough*Koffing*cough*

Dear Diary,

I got my first Pokemon today! I'm so happy~ I mean...you know, it's like WOW and AWESOME, right?

I'm not making much sense am I? Ok, just gotta calm down and write so I can read you later on...Deep breaths...in...and out...

Ok, so I got up this morning, and played Earthbound on my NES. It's such a good game. I fought the Cattlesnake too early though and got creamed. Oh well~ After saving, I went to my computer and withdrew a Potion that I had bought a while ago just for this journey. I'm really glad I did, too. But that comes later, so be patient, kay?

After saying buh-bye to my mom, I went to go visit Daisy. Did I mention how much I envy her? Anyone who talks to her just...they can't not like her. Wait, that's not important right now, right?

Anyway, I couldn't find Professor Oak anywhere. He's the guy who gives away Pokemon to newbie trainers. So I couldn't find him right? So I decide to go see if he's in the grass and POOF, there he is! Just like magic! I wish I could do magic...

In the lab, Professor Oak gave me a Bulbasaur. According to Professor Oak, this Bulbasaur was a carnivore for some reason. He couldn't figure it out, and wanted me to figure it out for him. I like Bulbasaur anyway, and I decided to name it Ancient.

Ancient's an odd duck...er...dinosaur. He didn't really have a problem with Blue's Charmander, and isn't afraid of any of the wild Pokemon. He kinda...scares me. But in a good way, if that makes sense. Oh well~

Oh! I also caught a cute Weedle~ I'm training him right now, and I betcha he's gonna be a real bruiser when he's fully evolved~! Oh, gotta go!

Haha, great update, AiS!

Sounds just Like the stereotypical teenager just starting the journey. I want to hear more ^_^

As forJangrafess: you keep yours up as well. Can't wait to see how Random treats you :P

Haha, great update, AiS!

Sounds just Like the stereotypical teenager just starting the journey. I want to hear more ^_^

As forJangrafess: you keep yours up as well. Can't wait to see how Random treats you :P
this

More prose in this thread is never a bad thing. Come to think of it, I should probably finish the next Chapter of Ruby soon so I can say that I managed to put out an update in less then a month. (I know, it hasn't happened in a while, sorry to anyone who actually reads my updates :/)

Hey everybody! Finally got myself Black 2 a while back and just unlocked challenge mode. Heard about Scramble a few months back and wanted to try a Black 2 Challange Mode run.

The main thing however, is that at the earliest opportunity, (right after beating Cheren) six eggs will be traded over which will be the party for the remainder of the game. The pokemon can be from any generation and egg moves can be part of the submissions.

I'd like the run to be moderately challenging and creative but nothing insane. I also would like it if I didn't have to get HM slaves, so I would like it if surf and fly can be used.

And if it's of any importance my starter will be Snivy who will see no use after the first gym.

To summarize:

• Black 2 Challenge Mode
  • Six eggs traded in after first badge
  • Moderately Difficult
  • Pokemon can be from any region
  • Egg moves are allowed
  • Surf and Fly can be learned (not absolutely necessary)
  • Creative submissions please
Team thus far:
Later specified rules are in Italics.

Take Hulk the Aron. This Aron is going somewhat against your rules because it wants to be hatched before being traded. It must have Rock Head as an ability and know ONLY Head Smash before being traded. (Note: Use move deleter before trading).

Normally, a Rock head Head Smash Aron is rather OP, so you have some restrictions on that:
1). Head Smash can be your only STAB attack.
2). Head Smash can be your only Physical attack.
3). Cannot be used in any Gym battle except the one that Hulk must solo.
4). Must solo Drayden Marlon, but can only use Head Smash once (If it misses, you can use it until it hits.)
5). Cannot evolve until it has solo'd your Rival the first time after the PWT (Pokemon World Tournament).
6). Cannot evolve the second time until after it has solo'd the entire Flying gym's trainers (Skyla obviously not being solo'd here). Note that Head Smash cannot be used in this solo.
7). finally, solo Iris's Aggron and Lapras.
8). Cannot learn non-damaging moves.

Good Luck!! You will need it :P

ShyGuy1221, you will take a dorky Chikorita named Sdoofbuc. It must be born with the moves Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, and Solar Beam (Abomasnow can be used as a parent for these egg moves). It can never forget Ingrain and Leech Seed, and cannot replace Solar Beam until it evolves. When it is not the lead Pokemon, it must always occupy the second Pokemon slot in your party, and can never be fainted outside of battle. Every time it is used in a Double or Triple battle, it must open with Ingrain.

Take 101010 the Porygon.

101010 is convinced that you somehow cheated at the Game Corner to get him, and you must therefore 'pay' for him. Fortunately, 101010 hasn't quite gotten a grasp of currency in the Pokemon world, and so you only need to throw out 9'999(in regular poke) worth of items.

101010 thinks he is the answer to everything, so he must solo 10 trainers to evolve, and must solo at least one gym leader.

Once he has become a Porygon2, he loses his bravado, and you must rename him 100. Since 100 is 4 in binary, and 4 is a representation of death, 101010(or 100 now) is convinced you are playing a Nuzlocke, and everytime he faints, you may not use healing items to revive him, and must use a pokecenter instead.

After 100 has fainted 10 times, you may evolve him into a Porygon-Z and rename him to 1337.
1337 is an elite warrior, and he believes that he is destined to eradicate the earth of the riffraff in video games, namely: Campers, Hackers and Noobs. Everytime 1337 sees a stationary trainer(excluding the E4, gym leaders and Champion), it must participate in that battle, but is not required to solo it, as he believes strongly in teamwork. 1337 must also defeat all pokemon that evolve before they do naturally(e.g. Ghetsis' Hydreigon). Finally, everytime 1337 faces against a pokemon that is lower-levelled than it, it may not use its STAB move or any moves that are super effective against the pokemon. If all of its moves are effective against the pokemon, you can only attack once every two turns.

Shyguy, take ImBack the Ponyta.

I like to keep things relatively simple, so I'm going to only have 3 restrictions placed on this Ponyta.

Firstly, it's a Threadshot challenge, so every time ImBack faints, you have to throw out P10000 worth of items.

Secondly, ImBack can only ever use moves that are NOT of the Fire type in battle. It may learn Fire moves if necessary. To allow ImBack to use any Fire moves in battle, each use costs you P5000 worth of items that you must throw out immediately after the battle is over.

And last but not least, ImBack cannot have any egg moves, and only 1 TM or HM move (one or the other, NOT one of each). Tutors are fine for Ponyta, thought they still incur the penalty for being used if they are Fire Type.

That's it. Oh, hang on, I almost forgot to add a fourth restriction (I'm Treadshot, I'm allowed to break rules). Solo Marlon or Drayden.

Hatch a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle and Grass Knot, nickname it Pika. Evolve it to Pikachu ASAP, and trade a Light Ball into Black 2 and have Pikachu hold it. It may not be hatched knowing Nasty Plot, ANY egg move other than Volt Tackle, or ANY TM other than Grass Knot. It cannot learn any TM other than Grass Knot and cannot learn any HM. Also it cannot learn any of the tutor moves in Black 2. It may NEVER evolve to Raichu. It may not be used against the Elite Four unless it solos at least 4 gym leader owned Pokémon IN THE GYM BATTLES. Good luck!

E: In order for it to learn Hidden Power, once you reach PWT, take Pika to the HP checker (unless you already know the type beforehand). It may not learn Hidden Powers of the following types: Electric, Grass, Poison, or Steel. You may NOT teach it Hidden Power in Black 2, it must be traded to another gen V game.

Can't get a Light Ball, so no Volt Tackle

ShyGuy, take Gorgeous the Finneon

She must be female, and must have Psybeam as an egg move. She can never forget a water-type move, unless it's being replaced with a new water-type move. Despite her name, she's not at all confident about her appearance and feels as if her name has been foist upon her and is quite the burden. To remedy this, you can only teach her moves from the Beauty Group if you want her to be confident enough to evolve. Here's a list of compatible moves:

Aqua Ring
Water Pulse
Captivate
Safeguard
Whirlpool
Silver Wind
Hail
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Flash
Surf
Dive
Aurora Beam
Psybeam
Signal Beam
Icy Wind

She must have had four of these moves in her moveset for 5 levels to be capable of evolution. Even after evolution, she may only know Beauty moves.

And since I'm the guy that came up with throwing items away (see Vanguard), I'll state very clearly that it's based on how much you bought it for. So a pokeball that you buy for P200 would count as P200 thrown out.

Hey everybody! Finally got myself Black 2 a while back and just unlocked challenge mode. Heard about Scramble a few months back and wanted to try a Black 2 Challange Mode run.

The main thing however, is that at the earliest opportunity, (right after beating Cheren) six eggs will be traded over which will be the party for the remainder of the game. The pokemon can be from any generation and egg moves can be part of the submissions.

I'd like the run to be moderately challenging and creative but nothing insane. I also would like it if I didn't have to get HM slaves, so I would like it if surf and fly can be used.

And if it's of any importance my starter will be Snivy who will see no use after the first gym.

To summarize:

• Black 2 Challenge Mode
  • Six eggs traded in after first badge
  • Moderately Difficult
  • Pokemon can be from any region
  • Egg moves are allowed
  • Surf and Fly can be learned (not absolutely necessary)
  • Creative submissions please
I'll reserve a mon, if you can wait until tomorrow for it. It's late here.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
ShyGuy1221, you will take a dorky Chikorita named Sdoofbuc. It must be born with the moves Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, and Solar Beam (Abomasnow can be used as a parent for these egg moves). It can never forget Ingrain and Leech Seed, and cannot replace Solar Beam until it evolves. When it is not the lead Pokemon, it must always occupy the second Pokemon slot in your party, and can never be fainted outside of battle. Every time it is used in a Double or Triple battle, it must open with Ingrain.

Good luck!

King Serperior
A spot is reserved for you, take your time.

Sprocket
Sounds good, having a hard time trying to pronounce the name though. (suh-doof-buck?) And thanks for telling me a good parent for it, that saves me a lot of time.

Also I don't know if I need to explain this but will do so anyway. Since the eggs will be traded over to the Black 2 file I will have no control over abilities, so keep that in mind when making your submissions.

Reserved for ShyGuy

Take 101010 the Porygon.

101010 is convinced that you somehow cheated at the Game Corner to get him, and you must therefore 'pay' for him. Fortunately, 101010 hasn't quite gotten a grasp of currency in the Pokemon world, and so you only need to throw out 9'999(in regular poke) worth of items.

101010 thinks he is the answer to everything, so he must solo 10 trainers to evolve, and must solo at least one gym leader.

Once he has become a Porygon2, he loses his bravado, and you must rename him 100. Since 100 is 4 in binary, and 4 is a representation of death, 101010(or 100 now) is convinced you are playing a Nuzlocke, and everytime he faints, you may not use healing items to revive him, and must use a pokecenter instead.

After 100 has fainted 10 times, you may evolve him into a Porygon-Z and rename him to 1337.
1337 is an elite warrior, and he believes that he is destined to eradicate the earth of the riffraff in video games, namely: Campers, Hackers and Noobs. Everytime 1337 sees a stationary trainer(excluding the E4, gym leaders and Champion), it must participate in that battle, but is not required to solo it, as he believes strongly in teamwork. 1337 must also defeat all pokemon that evolve before they do naturally(e.g. Ghetsis' Hydreigon). Finally, everytime 1337 faces against a pokemon that is lower-levelled than it, it may not use its STAB move or any moves that are super effective against the pokemon. If all of its moves are effective against the pokemon, you can only attack once every two turns.

GLHF!

Shyguy, take ImBack the Ponyta.

I like to keep things relatively simple, so I'm going to only have 3 restrictions placed on this Ponyta.

Firstly, it's a Threadshot challenge, so every time ImBack faints, you have to throw out P10000 worth of items.

Secondly, ImBack can only ever use moves that are NOT of the Fire type in battle. It may learn Fire moves if necessary. To allow ImBack to use any Fire moves in battle, each use costs you P5000 worth of items that you must throw out immediately after the battle is over.

And last but not least, ImBack cannot have any egg moves, and only 1 TM or HM move (one or the other, NOT one of each).

That's it. Oh, hang on, I almost forgot to add a fourth restriction (I'm Treadshot, I'm allowed to break rules). Solo Brycen or Drayden.

Shyguy1221: Hatch a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle and Grass Knot, nickname it Pika. Evolve it to Pikachu ASAP, and trade a Light Ball into Black 2 and have Pikachu hold it. It may not be hatched knowing Nasty Plot, ANY egg move other than Volt Tackle, or ANY TM other than Grass Knot. It cannot learn any TM other than Grass Knot and cannot learn any HM. It may NEVER evolve to Raichu. It may not be used against the Elite Four unless it solos at least 4 gym leader owned Pokémon IN THE GYM BATTLES. Good luck!

E: In order for it to learn Hidden Power, once you reach PWT, take Pika to the HP checker (unless you already know the type beforehand). It may not learn Hidden Powers of the following types: Electric, Grass, Poison, or Steel. You may NOT teach it Hidden Power in Black 2.

(Yes, you actually need Surf to reach the Plasma Frigate from Seaside Cave, be it from Undella Bay or Unova Route 21, just don't do it on Pika.)

Treadshot: You cannot fight Brycen in Black 2.

you only need to throw out 9'999(in regular poke) worth of items.
every time ImBack faints, you have to throw out P10000 worth of items
each use costs you P5000 worth of items that you must throw out immediately after the battle is over.
Since this is now apparently a recurring theme in my challange, I feel that I should ask this now. When throwing out items, do I treat the amount of pokedollars tossed as how much it costs in a store or how much the store would buy it back?

e.g. Potions cost P300 but I can sell them for P150

And if the former, what about items I cannot buy but can sell for high prices, like nuggets? Also, what about things like mulch and mushrooms which can be sold to stores for chump change but fetch a high price if sold to maniacs?

This is important to know right now as it means the difference between buying P10,000 worth of items and then tossing them or buying P20,000 worth of items and then tossing them.

Treadshot A1
Since Brycen is no longer a gym leader in Black 2 I guess that means solo Drayden. Fun... Also since you did not specify I am going to assume that tutors are okay. If not please get back to me. The only things worth tutoring anyway are low kick and drill run.

Pika25
There is some conflicting information here. You say Pika cannot learn any TMs except grass knot, then you say it can learn Hidden Power provided it is not certain types, then you say it cannot learn Hidden Power. I need a definite answer here, can Pika be taught Hidden Power, and if it can't why bring it up? Also, same with above, what is the status on move tutors?

Since King Serperior has a spot reserved, I just need one more submission.

ShyGuy, take Gorgeous the Finneon

She must be female, and must have Psybeam as an egg move. She can never forget a water-type move, unless it's being replaced with a new water-type move. Despite her name, she's not at all confident about her appearance and feels as if her name has been foist upon her and is quite the burden. To remedy this, you can only teach her moves from the Beauty Group if you want her to be confident enough to evolve. Here's a list of compatible moves:

Aqua Ring
Water Pulse
Captivate
Safeguard
Whirlpool
Silver Wind
Hail
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Flash
Surf
Dive
Aurora Beam
Psybeam
Signal Beam
Icy Wind

She must have had four of these moves in her moveset for 5 levels to be capable of evolution. Even after evolution, she may only know Beauty moves.

Treadshot A1
Since Brycen is no longer a gym leader in Black 2 I guess that means solo Drayden. Fun... Also since you did not specify I am going to assume that tutors are okay. If not please get back to me. The only things worth tutoring anyway are low kick and drill run.
Sorry, wrong name. Solo Drayden or Marlon (or whatever the Water Gym Leader's name is).

Tutors are fine for Ponyta, thought they still incur the penalty for being used if they are Fire Type.

Other than that, have fun.

And since I'm the guy that came up with throwing items away (see Vanguard), I'll state very clearly that it's based on how much you bought it for. So a pokeball that you buy for P200 would count as P200 thrown out.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok, I got white 2 recently, I did a run, but I didn't realize you needed surf and I don't particularly like grinding, so I just decided to do a scramble this time (I was owning the game though...). So, I open up a white 2 scramble to you guys!
Restrictions:
Must get at least one pokemon from floccessy ranch that is gen 4 and below.
Must have a pokemon that learns surf (I have to anyway).
This is my first scramble, so please go easy on me!
I will not keep my starter, and will get rid of it once I catch the pokemon in floccessy ranch.
I would like 1 pokemon before the first gym, (the one from floccessy ranch) 2 before the 2nd gym, 3 before the 4th gym, 4 before the 5th and 6 before the 7th.
I can reject.
I do not want any pokemon that you have to get a 3rd stage via trading, like elekid or magby.
I will not trade.
None of these pokemon:
Magikarp
Feebas
Almomola
Bascullin
Tynamo
pokemon that require a long time to find, like dunsparce.

That's about everything I think. Anyway, I'd also like to know how to conceal text and how to edit your signature (because I'm new to these forums, not pokemon though).

It will run on a first come, first serve basis and I will allow reservations.
Note: Just because I don't want it overly difficult, don't be afraid to put weird and wonderful twists on your pokemon. Just not things like 'must solo [insert difficult trainer or elite four member here] using only scratch! XD
Thanks!

Celever,
first of, you can put text in hide tags by putting the text between this:
text here [/ hide], without the space. example:
I am hidden

For a signature, if you mean mine which says where i'm present, go to your personal settings (click your name at the top of the page) and type anything you like under location (go to "about me", then click on the little pencil icon which says location).
If you mean a signature beneath your post, click on user cp at the top of the page, click on edit signature under settings & options and enter your signature

Reserve for floccesy ranch pokemon

As your starter, take oshawott. When you get to Floccesy ranch, you'll have to replace it with the first Mareep you'll lay eyes on. This Mareep is called Beacon. It will be your beacon of light throughout your journey. Aside from flash, which it must learn as soon as it can, it wants to know three different moves from different types (not counting flash). One must be physical, one special and the other one is your choice. It must always keep moves of three different types. Because Mareep is your substitute starter, it must solo your rivals starter (in this case Serperior). Because Mareep is your beacon of light, shining more powerful than any other light out there, it has to solo the electric gym, which it hates, as it is full of good-looking pokemon trying to be brighter than him / her. Beacon is your beacon, so it may never fall outside the top 3 highest leveled pokemon in your party. It may also never leave it, as non faithful started would do.

restrictions are underlined.
If you think it is too difficult (I hardly think so), or to easy, leave a message and I will change the challenge according to your preferences.

GL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)