Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Shyguy: Here's the scoop. What I meant was trade Pika to another gen V game, one that already has the Hidden Power TM, teach it Hidden Power there, then trade it back to Black 2. Also it cannot learn any of the tutor moves in Black 2.

Celever: Take an Eevee named Vee from Castelia City. Examine its nature, and evolve it accordingly (Hardy or + Attack = Flareon, Docile or + Defense = Umbreon, Serious or + Speed = Jolteon, Bashful or + Sp At = Espeon, Quirky or + Sp Def = Vaporeon)

Vee may know the following moves: Non-damaging move, STAB attack, non-STAB attack, move of your choice, at all times. Must solo a gym leader before evolving, solo at least two Elite Four owned Pokes in final form

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Celever,
first of, you can put text in hide tags by putting the text between this:
text here [/ hide], without the space. example:
I am hidden

For a signature, if you mean mine which says where i'm present, go to your personal settings (click your name at the top of the page) and type anything you like under location (go to "about me", then click on the little pencil icon which says location).

Reserve for floccesy ranch pokemon
Thanks, and your reservation is taken notice. I meant like how A1 (above my post) has the __________________________________ along the page and then the text that reappears so I can have links to my updates of this scramble in it.
Thanks for telling me how to do this though!

I've answered your question in my post above yours, also added the challenge.
(previous page)

If you mean a signature beneath your post, click on user cp at the top of the page, click on edit signature under settings & options and enter your signature
user cp is left of your name, under MKII Scrambled, Not Stirred

Celever

i am town
Oh thanks. The mareep sounds good, but I think I'll have to tutor signal beam for serperior! :/ I don't mind any restrictions on evolving it if that helps as well!

Oh thanks. The mareep sounds good, but I think I'll have to tutor signal beam for serperior! :/ I don't mind any restrictions on evolving it if that helps as well!
Yeah, it will also learn signal beam quite early if you choose not to evolve it (that is up to you to decide) or you can give it fire punch (driftveil) as its physical attack and go from there. Strictly speaking, you can evolve it whenever you like (but signal beam is there way earlier would you decide not to evolve it). Your choice really!

Thank you for the clarifications everybody. And with Jangrafess taking up the final spot (thank you for the surf user), just waiting for King Serperior to give his submisson.

Also edited my original post with the modified rules.

Celever

i am town
Ooh, I like that idea! XD I think I'll write them on notepad and copy+paste them onto here. Is that a good idea?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Celever, take a Frillish named FritoLay. It cannot use STAB moves except for Surf (Night Shade is not a STAB move, FYI), but it can only use Surf in combat in Gym Leader battles, Elite Four battles, and in Double, Triple, and Tag battles. To evolve to Jellicent, it must be:

1. KO'd by Beacon using Discharge,
  2. revived using a Revive or Max Revive, and
  3. leveled up, triggering evolution
all in the same battle.

Ooh, I like that idea! XD I think I'll write them on notepad and copy+paste them onto here. Is that a good idea?
Sure. Just so you know, we all like reading updates on scrammbles. So if you start your scramble, be sure to leave updates once in a while.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
OK people...time for a Scramble I promise I'll follow through on!

A White Treehollow Scramble

What is that, you ask? Simple. I start with a team of 6 Pokemon at LV 50, and try to clear each of the 10 Areas in numerical order, following the restrictions you guys give me!

I have a few rules tho...

1. All Pokemon must be at LV 50, and I must have 6 of them.
2. I must be able to obtain each Pokemon. I have quite a few games, but I will reject any challenges that I can't access.
3. No legendary Pokemon.
4. No Pokemon-specific challanges. e.g. No 'You must solo all Spinaraks'. That's just too unpredictable. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. Namely, the Chansey evolutionary line, and Boss Trainer Pokemon.
5. Trainer-type-specific challanges are OK.
6. I have defeated Benga. Keep that in mind!
7. I will not do any training outside of the White Treehollow.
8. At least half of my party must be FE at the time I start the Challange.
9. Only one never-evolving challange is allowed.
10. I intend to use a Nurse at least once per area. Keep that in mind.
11. No 'must be highest/lowest level in your team' challanges. I will not accept any variations on this.
12. I usually don't know the Pokemon's IVs, but they will all be at 0 EVs.

Let's see what you come up with!

Take a Swords Dance Tentacruel named CanDoIt. This guy hates being a stalling creature in Smogon's PO and hates Special moves as well. As such, you can only know Physical attacking moves + Swords Dance. Rapid Spin is Disallowed at all Times. Good Luck, Ullar :D
Take a Rotom-S. That's the extent of the challenge. Good luck!
UllarWarlord,
take a lucario and name it level up.
All of Lucario's moves are yet to be learned. It must learn these four level up moves yet to come. (aura sphere, close combat, dragon pulse, extreme speed) Whenever another pokemon on your team faints, lucario has to come in and finish the job. Other than that, it must use special moves against pokemon with higher special defence, and physical moves against pokemon with higer physical defence.(dual stab will help you out here). Ps have it beat 2 of Jariel's pokemon.
Keep Druddigon, ignore my ridiculous TR rule and replace it with a rule limiting your moveset to moves that involve claws or teeth. That's Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Hone Claws, Crush Claw, Metal Claw, Slash, Cut, Chip Away, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Bite, Scary Face and, of course, Scratch.
Ok Ullar, I'll give you a challange.
3D the Altaria:
3D the Altaria is the evolved Swablu from pokemon colloseum, and the shadow Altaria in XD. Rattled from being turned into a shadow pokemon twice, he has lost the ability to learn any attacks past gen 3! List of viable moves:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Altaria_(Pokémon)/Generation_III_learnset#By_leveling_up
Every move over the link Altaria can learn. There can be no exceptions to this rule - except for perish song. Altaria has been close to perishing twice now! He's not going to make himself perish this time! So, Altaria can't learn Perish song! Altaria flinches at every person who looks even a little bit like a cipher peon! So Altaria must battle every doctor or nurse you encounter, because the mask partly concealing their face reminds Altaria of Cipher! Don't worry, he only has to be in the battle, so you could switch him out immediately!
Wobbanaut said:
Take a Krookodile named Achiever.

Only one restriction: it must solo any trainer in a room with water in it.
Prologue
Areas 1-4
Areas 5-6
Area 7
Area 8
Areas 9-10

Still waiting on 3 Pokemon for my White 2 Scramble Challenge. (I think)

Take a Patrat and name it Different. This Patrat wants to be different, but still stay close to itself. Teach it
moves of 4 different types asap, but keep in mind that it can only learn level-up moves and HMs. Make it solo the
Fighting elite four, because it wants to show him he is not afraid of his weaknesses.

MapleDoom, take MapleDoom the Yamask. It can only evolve to Cofagrigus if you successfully burn a Fire type
(using any means necessary). As a Yamask its move pool is unrestricted. But, as a Cofagrigus it can only use moves
that do not benefit from STAB, and it's moveset must include Giga Impact. MapleDoom may only be used in trainer
battles if your battle style is set to "Set"; if your battle style is set to "Shift" MapleDoom can only be used
in Double and Triple trainer battles (and never Tag, Single, and Rotation battles).

Take Pacifist the Riolu.

This must be the first female Riolu you catch. Since it is female, it is generally not aggressive, so it avoids
all contact moves, and Fighting-type moves. It must also learn Calm Mind and Heal Pulse ASAP, because it is a
pacifist and likes meditation. Its moveset may only include one Physical move, not exceeding 50 BAP. It must know
Psychic ASAP.

UllarWarlord,

All of Lucario's moves are yet to be learned. It must learn these four level up moves yet to come. (aura sphere, close combat, dragon pulse, extreme speed) Whenever another pokemon on your team faints, lucario has to come in and finish the job. Other than that, it must use special moves against pokemon with higher special defence, and physical moves against pokemon with higer physical defence.(dual stab will help you out here). Ps have it beat 2 of benga's pokemon (volcarona will just wipe your ass).

edit:
MapleDoom,

you get Sturdy the Roggenrolla.
Sturdy is a very bulky pokemon, and it wants to show it too. It must knowone defence and one special defence boosting move at all times. (=iron defence and sandstorm)
Its only restriction is that it must solo a gymleader of a type it is weak too and start with boosting both its defences, as it is really sturdy and wants to show that it can overcome its weaknesses.
When it does so succesfully, it may evolve ones. As a boldore, it finds itself to be sturdy enough, so it can never evolve to gigalith. It does not have to boost its defences anymore. Instead, it realizes it is also very strong. Teach it 4 attacking moves, including strength. Whenever you fight against a bigger pokemon than he is, he must use strength to compare their strength. Have it knock out at least 2 of the champion's pokemon.

GL

Celever

i am town
Ok, so I have 3 pokemon right now: Vee the Eevee. Beacon the Mareep and FritoLay the Frillish. My restrictions and stuff are on the bottom of the last page for anybody else!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
UllarWarlord, your one non-evolve Pokemon is a Scyther. It cannot evolve to Scizor. It's moveset must be the same as the Choice Attacker UU Analysis set, and it must hold a Choice Scarf or Choice Band. Good luck!
Heh...sounds like a nice fighter. I'll accept!
UllarWarlord,
All of Lucario's moves are yet to be learned. It must learn these four level up moves yet to come. (aura sphere, close combat, dragon pulse, extreme speed) Whenever another pokemon on your team faints, lucario has to come in and finish the job. Other than that, it must use special moves against pokemon with higher special defence, and physical moves against pokemon with higer physical defence.(dual stab will help you out here). Ps have it beat 2 of benga's pokemon (volcarona will just wipe your ass)
Again, I accept! EDIT: So its first four moves get to be whatever I want, I presume, and they are gradually replaced by those four. Can't complain about that.

Note that I'll be gone on vacation for a few days, but I'll return soon, and comment on any more submissions!

Hey everybody! Finally got myself Black 2 a while back and just unlocked challenge mode. Heard about Scramble a few months back and wanted to try a Black 2 Challange Mode run.

The main thing however, is that at the earliest opportunity, (right after beating Cheren) six eggs will be traded over which will be the party for the remainder of the game. The pokemon can be from any generation and egg moves can be part of the submissions.

I'd like the run to be moderately challenging and creative but nothing insane. I also would like it if I didn't have to get HM slaves, so I would like it if surf and fly can be used.

And if it's of any importance my starter will be Snivy who will see no use after the first gym.

To summarize:

• Black 2 Challenge Mode
  • Six eggs traded in after first badge
  • Moderately Difficult
  • Pokemon can be from any region
  • Egg moves are allowed
  • Surf and Fly can be learned (not absolutely necessary)
  • Creative submissions please

Team thus far:
Later specified rules are in Italics.

Reserved spot for King Serperior
ShyGuy1221, you will take a dorky Chikorita named Sdoofbuc. It must be born with the moves Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, and Solar Beam (Abomasnow can be used as a parent for these egg moves). It can never forget Ingrain and Leech Seed, and cannot replace Solar Beam until it evolves. When it is not the lead Pokemon, it must always occupy the second Pokemon slot in your party, and can never be fainted outside of battle. Every time it is used in a Double or Triple battle, it must open with Ingrain.

Take 101010 the Porygon.

101010 is convinced that you somehow cheated at the Game Corner to get him, and you must therefore 'pay' for him. Fortunately, 101010 hasn't quite gotten a grasp of currency in the Pokemon world, and so you only need to throw out 9'999(in regular poke) worth of items.

101010 thinks he is the answer to everything, so he must solo 10 trainers to evolve, and must solo at least one gym leader.

Once he has become a Porygon2, he loses his bravado, and you must rename him 100. Since 100 is 4 in binary, and 4 is a representation of death, 101010(or 100 now) is convinced you are playing a Nuzlocke, and everytime he faints, you may not use healing items to revive him, and must use a pokecenter instead.

After 100 has fainted 10 times, you may evolve him into a Porygon-Z and rename him to 1337.
1337 is an elite warrior, and he believes that he is destined to eradicate the earth of the riffraff in video games, namely: Campers, Hackers and Noobs. Everytime 1337 sees a stationary trainer(excluding the E4, gym leaders and Champion), it must participate in that battle, but is not required to solo it, as he believes strongly in teamwork. 1337 must also defeat all pokemon that evolve before they do naturally(e.g. Ghetsis' Hydreigon). Finally, everytime 1337 faces against a pokemon that is lower-levelled than it, it may not use its STAB move or any moves that are super effective against the pokemon. If all of its moves are effective against the pokemon, you can only attack once every two turns.

Shyguy, take ImBack the Ponyta.

I like to keep things relatively simple, so I'm going to only have 3 restrictions placed on this Ponyta.

Firstly, it's a Threadshot challenge, so every time ImBack faints, you have to throw out P10000 worth of items.

Secondly, ImBack can only ever use moves that are NOT of the Fire type in battle. It may learn Fire moves if necessary. To allow ImBack to use any Fire moves in battle, each use costs you P5000 worth of items that you must throw out immediately after the battle is over.

And last but not least, ImBack cannot have any egg moves, and only 1 TM or HM move (one or the other, NOT one of each). Tutors are fine for Ponyta, thought they still incur the penalty for being used if they are Fire Type.

That's it. Oh, hang on, I almost forgot to add a fourth restriction (I'm Treadshot, I'm allowed to break rules). Solo Marlon or Drayden.

Hatch a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle and Grass Knot, nickname it Pika. Evolve it to Pikachu ASAP, and trade a Light Ball into Black 2 and have Pikachu hold it. It may not be hatched knowing Nasty Plot, ANY egg move other than Volt Tackle, or ANY TM other than Grass Knot. It cannot learn any TM other than Grass Knot and cannot learn any HM. Also it cannot learn any of the tutor moves in Black 2. It may NEVER evolve to Raichu. It may not be used against the Elite Four unless it solos at least 4 gym leader owned Pokémon IN THE GYM BATTLES. Good luck!

E: In order for it to learn Hidden Power, once you reach PWT, take Pika to the HP checker (unless you already know the type beforehand). It may not learn Hidden Powers of the following types: Electric, Grass, Poison, or Steel. You may NOT teach it Hidden Power in Black 2, it must be traded to another gen V game.

ShyGuy, take Gorgeous the Finneon

She must be female, and must have Psybeam as an egg move. She can never forget a water-type move, unless it's being replaced with a new water-type move. Despite her name, she's not at all confident about her appearance and feels as if her name has been foist upon her and is quite the burden. To remedy this, you can only teach her moves from the Beauty Group if you want her to be confident enough to evolve. Here's a list of compatible moves:

Aqua Ring
Water Pulse
Captivate
Safeguard
Whirlpool
Silver Wind
Hail
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Flash
Surf
Dive
Aurora Beam
Psybeam
Signal Beam
Icy Wind

She must have had four of these moves in her moveset for 5 levels to be capable of evolution. Even after evolution, she may only know Beauty moves.
Ok, Soooo sorry for the wait! here is your mon:

Take Hulk the Aron. This Aron is going somewhat against your rules because it wants to be hatched before being traded. It must have Rock Head as an ability and know ONLY Head Smash before being traded. (Note: Use move deleter before trading).

Normally, a Rock head Head Smash Aron is rather OP, so you have some restrictions on that:
1). Head Smash can be your only STAB attack.
2). Head Smash can be your only Physical attack.
3). Cannot be used in any Gym battle except the one that Hulk must solo.
4). Must solo Drayden, but can only use Head Smash once (If it misses, you can use it until it hits.)
5). Cannot evolve until it has solo'd your Rival the first time after the PWT (Pokemon World Tournament).
6). Cannot evolve the second time until after it has solo'd the entire Flying gym's trainers (Skyla obviously not being solo'd here). Note that Head Smash cannot be used in this solo.
7). finally, solo Iris's Aggron and Lapras.

Good Luck!! You will need it :P

OK people...time for a Scramble I promise I'll follow through on!

A White Treehollow Scramble

What is that, you ask? Simple. I start with a team of 6 Pokemon at LV 50, and try to clear each of the 10 Areas in numerical order, following the restrictions you guys give me!

I have a few rules tho...

1. All Pokemon must be at LV 50, and I must have 6 of them.
2. I must be able to obtain each Pokemon. I have quite a few games, but I will reject any challenges that I can't access.
3. No legendary Pokemon.
4. No Pokemon-specific challanges. e.g. No 'You must solo all Spinaraks'. That's just too unpredictable. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. Namely, the Chansey evolutionary line, and Boss Trainer Pokemon.
5. Trainer-type-specific challanges are OK.
6. I have not defeated Benga. Keep that in mind!
7. I will not do any training outside of the White Treehollow.
8. At least half of my party must be FE at the time I start the Challange.
9. Only one never-evolving challange is allowed.
10. I intend to use a Nurse at least once per area. Keep that in mind.

Let's see what you come up with!

1. (Reserved for King_Serperior)

And for reference...
Take a Swords Dance Tentacruel named CanDoIt. This guy hates being a stalling creature in Smogon's PO and hates Special moves as well. As such, you can only know Physical attacking moves + Swords Dance. Rapid Spin is Disallowed at all Times. Good Luck, Ullar :D

It's time for another update, this time from Saffron City having beaten Sabrina, and travelled most of the continent.

I was going to further my journey by taking on Silph right away but I decided that it'd probably be better off for me to go to Fuchsia City and get the Surf HM amongst other things. So I left Saffron for Cycling Road. Random beat Snorlax with few Body Slams, and then Fly and Opera cleaned up on Cycling Road itself.

It was one of my quickest ever journeys through the Safari Zone, as apart from stopping to pick up the more valuable items, there wasn't actually anything in there I needed. Random learnt Surf as soon as I got it to complete its moveset.

After that Bulbapedia did most of the work on our way back round the other end of the continent despite the type disadvantage - Razor Leaf's critical hit ratio actually makes it a pretty decent move even against Flying, Fire and Poison types. On the way Opera learned Double-Edge and I was able to use my Moon Stone to evolve it into Wigglytuff. We added a Krabby to the team over Oddish as something capable of learning Strength and Cut.

Sold loads of shit again to make my way to 2260 coins, and then realising that if I kept buying I'd end up on 5510/5500 necessary for Hyper Beam I did some actually gambling, but lost the 10 surplus coins just like that. Does anyone ever actually use the slot machines in RBY, rather than just paying for coins? I know that 13200 coins costs a hell of a lot (264,000 pokedollars) but it's so much less hassle.

In Silph Co. there really weren't any major challenges, as my pokémon were all early 40s by then in terms of level. Occasionally a Golbat would confuse something which is always annoying but generally speaking I was OHKOing things or seeing them off with Opera.

Random soloed my rival as well as Giovanni, both very very easily. Fly soloed the entire Fighting Dojo after I was done at Silph Co., and Opera and Random did most of the work in Sabrina's gym. I think Random ended up soloing her actually, so massive props to him at the moment. Absolutely unstoppable.

After that I spent the rest of my money back at the Game Corner to get TM15 for Bulbapedia when it evolves again, and that's where I leave you. Next stop Koga.

The team in order of value:

Fly the Pidgeotto

Level 44

-Quick Attack
-Agility
-Wing Attack
-Fly

Only being able to use Fly is getting annoying. Just means battles take twice as long, especially when it misses. I'm not missing out on any coverage by not being able to use other moves, apart from being able to hit Electric-types for neutral damage, but I generally switch to Bulbapedia for them anyway. Looking forward to evolution but not massively, as I don't think it'll give me anything particularly spectacular.

Bulbapedia the Ivysaur

Level 44

-Razor Leaf
-Growth
-Leech Seed
-Tackle

The fact that I'm still using Tackle says it all. Luckily I get Sleep Powder in two levels, but even that won't actually help all that much. Razor Leaf is better than Tackle even against things that resists it, and Leech Seed just isn't that amazing in this generation. When Bulbapedia has a type advantage it's great, but I've really not seen any water, rock or ground types for a while (partly because Random has to solo Giovanni each time). Will the addition of Sleep Powder, Solar Beam and Hyper Beam make Bulbapedia better or worse? I'm tempted to swing for the latter, as it'll just be so slow.

Opera the Wigglytuff

Level 43

-Sing
-Body Slam
-Double-Edge
-Rest

This is actually quite the powerhouse now. Being able to rest off most damage, including recoil damage, and wake up the next turn thanks to Pokéflute is wonderful. Sing seems to be becoming more valuable in conjunction with Rest as it often means I don't take a single hit after going to sleep. Obvs useless against Ghosts, but seeing as Forgetful is going to be soloing Agatha later in the game, I'll never find Opera up against one. Surprisingly bulky thanks to her massive HP, but I keep assuming her Special is better than it is. (45!!!)

Random the Gyarados

Level 44

-Surf
-Body Slam
-Leer
-Substitute

I've only used Leer once, and never used Substitute, but BS + Surf give me good enough coverage, and his stats are so brilliant comparative to AI pokémon that it just smashes through everything.

Ah, finally Opera is pulling her weight. I am glad to see she is getting more valuable. Keep it up! Btw, if any of you guys who have not yet gotten 6 pokemon for their challenge, but already one of me, want another one so they can start earlier, just give a shout.

Ok, I got white 2 recently, I did a run, but I didn't realize you needed surf and I don't particularly like grinding, so I just decided to do a scramble this time (I was owning the game though...). So, I open up a white 2 scramble to you guys!
Restrictions:
Must get at least one pokemon from floccessy ranch that is gen 4 and below.
Must have a pokemon that learns surf (I have to anyway).
This is my first scramble, so please go easy on me!
I will not keep my starter, and will get rid of it once I catch the pokemon in floccessy ranch.
I would like 1 pokemon before the first gym, (the one from floccessy ranch) 2 before the 2nd gym, 3 before the 4th gym, 4 before the 5th and 6 before the 7th.
I can reject.
I do not want any pokemon that you have to get a 3rd stage via trading, like elekid or magby.
I will not trade.
None of these pokemon:
Magikarp
Feebas
Almomola
Bascullin
Tynamo
pokemon that require a long time to find, like dunsparce.

That's about everything I think. Anyway, I'd also like to know how to conceal text and how to edit your signature (because I'm new to these forums, not pokemon though).

It will run on a first come, first serve basis and I will allow reservations.
Note: Just because I don't want it overly difficult, don't be afraid to put weird and wonderful twists on your pokemon. Just not things like 'must solo [insert difficult trainer or elite four member here] using only scratch! XD
Thanks!
If you would be so kind as to take a Rattata named Top%, I'd be so happy.

What makes this Rat top percent? Well, let me explain. This guy must always use his fangs for good, so it must know Crunch and Hyper Fang. He is helpful, so Strength and Dig must be taught as well. His ability must be Run Away because there are some wild pokemon that you just don't want to deal with.

Finally, solo Marlon and the Ghost E4 member in order to prove your worth.

Have fun and Good luck

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Looks like I'll need it. Accepted!

EDIT: Oh, and...I kinda beat Benga soon after I made that post...I'll just solo two of Boss Trainer Jariel's Pokemon with Level Up...though that looks a little harder...

Celever

i am town
Rattata can't learn strength, but raticate can.

Oh, and Present, when you say Beacon must stay in my top 3 highest leveled pokemon, does that include if 4 or more of them are the same level?
One more, Sprocket, if Jellicent fulfils your requirements for evolution before level 40, where it can evolve, can it just evolve like normal once it gets there?
Ok, another one, Pika, you say that Eevee and it's evolution most always know a STAB attack, but what about during the evolution? Eevee can't learn any damaging moves that serve STAB to it's evolutions except bite and Umbreon! Or does that rule only account for Eevee, and not the eeveelutions?

Time for an update. Of what, you ask? Why, of The Diary of Maria, of course!

Dear Diary,

Today I beat Brock. It really was a clean sweep. If all of the Gym Leaders are like this, then I'll have no problem being the champion.

Piercer evolved twice in one day, too! Is that normal? Well, he looks healthy, so I'm guessing it's ok~ Thing is, he won't use Poison Sting anymore! He absolutely refuses to use it! Ever since he learned Fury Attack, that's all he's wanted to use. I'm not complaining, since Fury Attack is more powerful, but I kinda miss poisoning things...

Ancient is most definitely a carnivore. He's been using his newfound Vine Whip attack to pin opponents to the ground, and enjoys taking hunks of meat off of their body. I feel really bad for that Lass' Jigglypuff now...

I also caught a really cute Pokemon! Her name is Cinderella, and she's the princess of the Moonstone Kingdom. She can talk, too~ She's just like a princess from all of those fairy tales...no pun intended, hehe~ She demended I give her the Water Gun TM I found at the entrance to Mt. Moon, since she doesn't like to get too dirty. I just hope she's ready for what lies ahead...

Oh! I've gotta get back to training~ See ya later, Diary~

Ancient (Bulbasaur) Level 15
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

Additional Comments: Your typical Bulbasaur right now. I'm not looking forward to losing the all-so useful Razor Leaf, but...what can ya do? He's holding his own, but he's not extremely useful at this point.

Piercer (Beedrill) Level 15

Poison Sting
String Shot
Fury Attack

Additional Comments: Because of this challenge, Poison Sting is completely useless. He's been a pretty good Pokemon thus far, but he won't really shine until I get Twinneedle. For some reason, he didn't learn Harden...which kinda sucks, actually. He's also going to be my Cut Slave, because I won't have anything else that can Cut at that point (Ancient can't, because of his ruleset, and Cinderella obviously can't). Unless I can fish up Tentacool in Viridian...

Cinderella (Clefairy) Level 16

Water Gun
Pound
Growl
Sing

Additional Comments: The newest member really hasn't had a chance to shine yet, mainly because she can't actually get any Super Effective hits off until Gym 5 (which ironically, is where most of the Rock and Ground types decide to jump ship). She'll probably be claiming the Psychic TM, and I'll probably give her the Bubblebeam TM provided she isn't able to learn Surf and HAS to have a Water type move. T-Bolt is going to Stellar, though. As for why I haven't evolved her...I kinda want to get Minimize first, to be a dick. She'll also probably grab Fire Blast or Ice Beam, with Tentacalm claiming Blizzard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)