Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Espeon65, take Ninja the Piplup. Ninja must learn Stealth Rock, and set it up at the beginning of every battle ninja is in. Ninja may only evolve immediately after soloing a major battle. If Ninja's level is not prime, it may only use NVE attacks and Stealth Rock And Pound. Ninja must be neither the lowest not the highest level on the team, yet the total BP of his moves must exceed the other teammates always.

I have 6 pokemon for my Diamond scramble! Here's my team:

@Espeon65, take Mimi the Mime Jr. Mimi MUST be female. Always told she was an outcast, Mimi is the shyest Pokèmon on your team, and cannot be the highest leveled member so as to not draw attention to yourself (you need to trade Mimi over as soon as possible). Mimi needs to solo one (1) gym in order to evolve into a Mr. Mime. As a Mr. Mime, Mimi feels terrible about how she looks and decides she is a bad Pokèmon. As such, you are not allowed to use moves other than Psychic-attacking moves until you solo another gym.

Gl; hf!

Espeon65.

Take a Stunky. Make that two Stunkys, one will have the ability Stench, the other Aftermath. When one Stunky faints, you switch to the second. When the second Stunky faints, switch back to the first. They can never be in the party at the same time, and you cannot switch Stunkys unless one is fainted.

Also to make it interesting, one Stunky must solo Byron, the other must solo Aaron (of the Elite Four), and neither Stunky can be the highest level Pokemon in your party.

Reserving for espeoon65

Edit: Take Iscratch? (If there is enough space you can put a space in it) the Diglett.
Now, diglett is confused, he doesn't have hands, yet he can scratch and slash. His head is floppy though he can headbutt. But he ain't complaining about it, and wants to only use moves that make contact (that isn't just physical moves, if it is then there's a list of the moves further down). These moves are:
Level up:
Scratch
Astonish
Dig
Sucker punch
Slash
Tm:
Aerial ace
Thief
Shadow claw
HM:
Cut
Rock smash

You can only evolve diglett once he has learned 4 contact moves, 2 of which must be TMs or HMs. However, just before evolving he ran into some trouble with the police for assault on pokemon. Of course, this is incorrect, but the police tell him that if he keeps bashing other pokemon then they will have no choice to arrest him. So, he then learns 1 move that isn't contact-making and must always solo the pokemon with the move if it is sent out with dugtrio, however, after that pokemon goes down then he can use his other moves, unless this collides with another solo, in which case use their's.

Espeon65 take Errol the (Male) Hoothoot

Errol is old and so he doesn't learn very quickly, nor does he understand any of this new technology. Therefore he won't accept any man made item used on him and he won't hold any of them either (This includes TMs). However he is perfectly content to take herbal remedies and berries.

As an uninformed old Hoothoot, Errol doesn't realise that evolution exists, in fact, it's just a downright unthinkable possibility. So Errol can't evolve until it solos 5 Pokemon that have evolved twice. (So like Infernape or Electivire)

Errol also seems to have one of those grumpy old men syndromes where they think everyone younger than them is soft. So to keep up appearances Errol must never use a non-attacking move.

Espeon65,

you get the happiny from the egg from the hiker in Hearthome City.
It can evolve for the first time after surviving physical attacks from trainers a total of 3 times. It can evolve again after proving its love and healing team members with softboiled for a total of 1000 Hp.

It must solo at least two pokemon from Cynthia.

Have fun

Espeon65, take Ninja the Piplup. Ninja must learn Stealth Rock, and set it up at the beginning of every battle ninja is in. Ninja may only evolve immediately after soloing a major battle. If Ninja's level is not prime, it may only use NVE attacks and Stealth Rock And Pound. Ninja must be neither the lowest not the highest level on the team, yet the total BP of his moves must exceed the other teammates always. Umm, really hard if Stealth Rock and Pound are two of my moves! I'll try, but no promises on this part.

I'll start this soon and do my best to update this weekend; definitely by next weekend though. Thanks for all the great challanges!

DM's Platinum Scramble

Hello again. I haven't been on for a while due to my Internet crashing (In fact, I'm lucky just to get this up), but here's a database of my current planned team. I gotta get the Squirtle yet, but once I'm done with that, I'll get rollin'.
@Darkmaelstrom, take Hazel the Croagunk (Route 212, Female)
Hazel is an attention whore, so to speak. She always has to be in the limelight, and everyone has to pay attention. As soon as you catch her, you must put her in your first party slot, and there she must always stay. You can switch her out during battles, but she can never leave your first party slot. Sadly, you despise her for being so conceived and gaudy, and because of this Hazel cannot evolve. I guess she knows you dont really love her. She can only evolve once she learns to flatter you and everyone else. Once she evolves, Hazel is very happy, and does not feel the need to show off or steal the spot light anymore (you can move her from the first party slot).

Rule recap:
-must be female croagunk, caught on route 212
-once you catch hazel, she has to be moved to your first party slot
-you cannot remove hazel from the first party slot (though you can switch her out during battles)
-Hazel cannot evolve until she learns the move Flatter
-once Hazel evolves into a toxicroak, she can be moved from the first party slot.

Also DarkMaelstrom:
take a lovely bidoof the HmSlave.
It must learn four hm's and keep them asap.
But it does not want to be useless, as it is usually considered. It wants to solo at least 10 pokemon in total of the elite four and champion, one of which has to be cynthia's milotic, as it is the sperior water type.

@ DarkMaelstrom: You get Rage the Kricketot.
Rage has always been one to take hits before destroying things in his rage. To reflect this, Rage must know & keep Bide at all times. Rage also wants to show that his tactics are effective against all kinds of trainers. So in order to evolve, Rage must solo 10 different trainers with Bide. By different, I mean, soloing the same trainer more than once does not count. After that, as a Kricketune, Rage still thinks his tactics are effective, so he must solo a further 10 different trainers with Bide. Additionally, Whenever Rage (As a Kricketune) is at full health, & he is on the field, he must use Bide.

You get a male Squirtle nicknamed Squirtle for your starter; pick Piplup and trade it away for Squirtle as soon as trading is possible. This Squirtle is part of the original Squirtle Squad and thus is too cool to evolve. He must be used in every double battle you engage (tag battles don't count) and must learn Surf. Finally he must be used against Barry's starter in every battle against Barry, and can't switch out unless Barry's starter faints or he faints. Good luck!

DarkMaelstrom, take Teleport the Abra.
Abra is a normal Abra, except that it is obsessed with the move Teleport. When it evolves into Kadabra, it must always keep Teleport, and it must use it first in every battle. After soloing 3 trainers, it may evolve into Alakazam. As an Alakazam, it is still obsessed with Teleport, and now must use Teleport the first TWO actions of every battle. Solo Fantina.

Ok DM, I'll give you Pacific the Dratini. As the name suggests, this Dratini is a peaceful fellow. Also, Dratini is a bit slow, he thinks he is still in Kanto in Gen 3, and thus can only use moves that a Dratini could learn in that game. Also, Dratini hasnt really fully grasped that size isn't everything. Thus, it cannot evolve into Dragonite, and will forever stay-- by forever holding an Everstone-- a Dragonair. Also, for some reason, Pacific is a pacifist. Something about being a Quaker or what not... and as such will only use attacks thats have a base power of 70 or less. It must also always have 2 status causing moves. But these status cannot cause the foe to take damage (no toxic or burning), as that is too torturous for Pacific to partake in, or raise his attacking stats, because he does not want to be considered a brute (no DD sweeps). Finally, it must solo Cynthia's Lucario, Garchomp, Giritina, and Candice's gym. Good Luck have fun.
Recap:
-Dratini named Pacific
-Cannot evolve into Dragonite and must hold an Everstone once evolving into Dragonair
-Must use Gen 3 moves only
-No moves over a BP of 70
-Must have 2 status moves. They cannot raise attacking stats or cause burn/poison damage
-Solo Candice's Gym, Cynthia's Garchomp & Lucario, and Giritina

EDIT:
Alright, I've got my team, so I'll trade over the Squirtle and Dratini and get this started. Again, thanks to all who donated! I'm excited for the challenging aspect of this.

Ok DM, I'll give you Pacific the Dratini. As the name suggests, this Dratini is a peaceful fellow. Also, Dratini is a bit slow, he thinks he is still in Kanto in Gen 3, and thus can only use moves that a Dratini could learn in that game. Also, Dratini hasnt really fully grasped that size isn't everything. Thus, it cannot evolve into Dragonite, and will forever stay-- by forever holding an Everstone-- a Dragonair. Also, for some reason, Pacific is a pacifist. Something about being a Quaker or what not... and as such will only use attacks thats have a base power of 70 or less. It must also always have 2 status causing moves. But these status cannot cause the foe to take damage (no toxic or burning), as that is too torturous for Pacific to partake in, or raise his attacking stats, because he does not want to be considered a brute (no DD sweeps). Finally, it must solo Cynthia's Lucario, Garchomp, Giritina, and Candice's gym. Good Luck have fun.

Recap:
-Dratini named Pacific
-Cannot evolve into Dragonite and must hold an Everstone once evolving into Dragonair
-Must use Gen 3 moves only
-No moves over a BP of 70
-Must have 2 status moves. They cannot raise attacking stats or cause burn/poison damage
-Solo Candice's Gym, Cynthia's Garchomp & Lucario, and Giritina

OMG, it's been FOREVER since I've been on. If no one else has reserved for Brammi's last Pokémon, I'd love to take a crack at it, although I'm probably a bit rusty. I'll be back on later to edit it, and I'm hopefully back for the duration. c:

OMG, it's been FOREVER since I've been on. If no one else has reserved for Brammi's last Pokémon, I'd love to take a crack at it, although I'm probably a bit rusty. I'll be back on later to edit it, and I'm hopefully back for the duration. c:
Yup, still open. Post E4 Mon. :)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Sorry about the delay, Brammi :/

Take <insert Gym Leader's name here> the Smeargle. This Smeargle, as you discover shortly after catching it, is a fan of one of the 12 Gym Leaders you meet in Crystal (post-Morty). So, it can only use moves used by the Pokemon which that Gym Leader has during the Gym Battle. (For example, if you call it Chuck, it can only use Leer, Rage, Karate Chop, Fury Swipes, Hypnosis, Mind Reader, Surf and DynamicPunch.) Furthermore, it must solo the Leader it is named after (so in the example given, it would have to solo Chuck).

GL;HF!

Edit: What do you know, it's my 100th post in this thread. Over 25% of my posts have been in here? o_O

Currently looking like Smeargle will be known as Blaine and have Curse/Quick Attack/Rock Slide/Confuse Ray.
Or Brock with Giga Drain / Slash / Earthquake / Protect.

I like this challenge.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I have achieved VICTORY over Area 8!

Expect an update later today.

Druddigon still sucks

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
White Treehollow Scramble Part 5: Area 8

Double Posting UNLIKE A BOSS

Not much to tell, really. Just that I won the Boss Trainer battle due to a lack of parahax. =3

I'll just go over the team so far. Who is all at least LV 70 now woo

Breeder grinding ftw

Still using the same ranking.

FangN'Claw the Druddigon
Level 70
Ability: Rough Skin
Calm Nature
Item: Razor Claw
-Chip Away
-Dragon Claw
-Night Slash
-Hone Claws
Comments: All I really use with this thing is Dragon Claw...that's about it. Oh, and Rough Skin is nice. But Rocky Helmet just doesn't fit with the flavor.

Cooler the Tentacruel
Level 70
Ability: Clear Body
Quirky Nature
Item: Leftovers
-Poison Jab
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Wring Out
Comments: Nice at tanking special hits, but shrivels up and dies to physical ones.

3D the Altaria
Level 73
Ability: Cloud Nine
Adamant Nature
Item: Pure Incense
-Dragon Claw
-Fly
-Dragon Dance
-Iron Tail
Comments: Tankin' dem hitz.

Fan the Rotom-S
Level 73
Ability: Levitate
Quirky Nature
Item: BrightPowder
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Protect
-Thunderbolt
Comments: Brightpowder and Air Slash and Thunder Wave <3

Achiever the Krookodile
Level 80
Ability: Moxie
Brave Nature
Item: Blue Scarf
-Rock Slide
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Crunch
Comments: I take it back. This dude's a beast.

Level Up the Lucario
Level 86
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
Item: Lucky Egg
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Dragon Pulse
-Aura Sphere
Comments: OP much?

More bad news people... While I finally got the program I needed to do the editing, when i finally opened up and started in on the file I realized that the game audio was so loud you can't even really hear my commentary, and since with bandicam voice and game audio are recorded on the same stream or channel or w/e you want to call it, i can't adjust the volume of one in post without editing the other (meaning that no matter what I do to the recording the game audio is ALWAYS going to drown out the voiceover).

What the means is that I'm going to have to go back and re-record everything, basically start over. So this means it's going to be another few days before I get my video out.

I really appreciate your patience in all of this and I hope that you all will still go watch the videos when they DO come out! (I know you will KS I'm more worried about everyone else :P). This process has been a lot more annoying than I had been expecting. Hopefully, it'll all be worth it in the end.

EDIT: I just rerecorded everything... only to lose it all to the same problem that caused me to lose it last time. I totally forgot to fucking save before I ended the recording and now it's fucking USELESS. I'm giving up for today, my patience is at its end. Tomorrow I should get the recording down hopefully...

More bad news people... While I finally got the program I needed to do the editing, when i finally opened up and started in on the file I realized that the game audio was so loud you can't even really hear my commentary, and since with bandicam voice and game audio are recorded on the same stream or channel or w/e you want to call it, i can't adjust the volume of one in post without editing the other (meaning that no matter what I do to the recording the game audio is ALWAYS going to drown out the voiceover).

What the means is that I'm going to have to go back and re-record everything, basically start over. So this means it's going to be another few days before I get my video out.

I really appreciate your patience in all of this and I hope that you all will still go watch the videos when they DO come out! (I know you will KS I'm more worried about everyone else :P). This process has been a lot more annoying than I had been expecting. Hopefully, it'll all be worth it in the end.

EDIT: I just rerecorded everything... only to lose it all to the same problem that caused me to lose it last time. I totally forgot to fucking save before I ended the recording and now it's fucking USELESS. I'm giving up for today, my patience is at its end. Tomorrow I should get the recording down hopefully...
I would like murder somebody if I were you lol. I'll still watch your series, I'm patient. Looking forward to it!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
White Treehollow Scramble Part 5: Areas 9-10

I have done it.

I have cleared Areas 9-10.

I'm so excited, I can't even remember how I did it. All I do know is that Level Up, when meeting the true Boss Trainer of the Treehollow, Benga, he developed...a sense of purpose. He knew that he must take this on single-pawedly. He sadly perished to a Latias' Psychic attack, but Achiever was able to win the day. And so, I left the White Treehollow, to return to the Plasma Frigate. I will end this log by telling of each of the Pokemon's 'happy endings'.

FangN'Claw the Druddigon made its 'living' as the chef on the Frigate. It seems to be a bit haphazard in slicing the meat, however...

Cooler still swims along the ship, performing its Swords Dance for anyone who will pay attention, which is quite a lot, considering it's a rare sight.

Fan currently enjoys 'haunting' the ship along with my original Rotom, irritating FangN'Claw to no end when they get in the kitchen.

3D is currently undergoing therapy for her deep-seated emotional issues, and I expect her to return soon with a happy heart and a free spirit.

Achiever tries to swim still - Cooler is attempting to teach him. I'm still not sure if it is possible, but Cooler has defied my expectations before.

And Level Up...I assume he's still in the Treehollow. As soon as we left Benga's room, his Poke Ball was wriggling, so I let him out. He gave me a look, one filled with emotion, and walked past the Worker into the elevator of the White Treehollow. He gave me his Lucky Egg just before he did this. I will always treasure it, and I certainly hope he achieves his destiny.

There is no more to tell.

~Colress

I'll rank them from LVP to MVP, like always. .

FangN'Claw the Druddigon
Level 72
Calm Nature
-Chip Away
-Dragon Claw
-Night Slash
-Hone Claws
Comments: While he proved to be a bit of deadweight, he was about as good of a tank as 3D. Maybe if I taught him Scary Face he would be more useful...idk.

Cooler the Tentacruel
Level 75
Quirky Nature
-Poison Jab
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Wring Out
Comments: Weak taking physical hits, but an absolute baws when eating even Thunderbolts. His tankiness wasn't as versatile as I'd like it to be, though, but he was fun to use.

Fan the Rotom-S
Level 76
Quirky Nature
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Protect
-Thunderbolt
Comments: I'd say this guy ties for 3rd place with 3D, because they're both good at taking hits, setting up, and STRIKING BACK YEAH.

3D the Altaria
Level 77
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Fly
-Dragon Dance
-Iron Tail
Comments: See my comments for Fan.

Achiever the Krookodile
Level 83
Brave Nature
-Rock Slide
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Crunch
Comments: This guy really carried me through the Benga battle, literally killing all but Volcarona (who Cooler polished off) I wub him <3.

Level Up the Lucario
Level 89
Jolly Nature
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Dragon Pulse
-Aura Sphere
Comments: This one, however, practically carried me throughout the whole Scramble. His OPness really helped me. Thank you, Present, for giving me such an awesome mon.

Overall, this Scramble has been a blast. Thanks for the support and Challanges guys!

Jimera, just take your time and be paitent. Things happen, but I believe this will be among your best work ^_^

Also, calling me out like that O_O hahaha

I have done it.

I have cleared Areas 9-10.

I'm so excited, I can't even remember how I did it. All I do know is that Level Up, when meeting the true Boss Trainer of the Treehollow, Benga, he developed...a sense of purpose. He knew that he must take this on single-pawedly. He sadly perished to a Latias' Psychic attack, but Achiever was able to win the day. And so, I left the White Treehollow, to return to the Plasma Frigate. I will end this log by telling of each of the Pokemon's 'happy endings'.

FangN'Claw the Druddigon made its 'living' as the chef on the Frigate. It seems to be a bit haphazard in slicing the meat, however...

Cooler still swims along the ship, performing its Swords Dance for anyone who will pay attention, which is quite a lot, considering it's a rare sight.

Fan currently enjoys 'haunting' the ship along with my original Rotom, irritating FangN'Claw to no end when they get in the kitchen.

3D is currently undergoing therapy for her deep-seated emotional issues, and I expect her to return soon with a happy heart and a free spirit.

Achiever tries to swim still - Cooler is attempting to teach him. I'm still not sure if it is possible, but Cooler has defied my expectations before.

And Level Up...I assume he's still in the Treehollow. As soon as we left Benga's room, his Poke Ball was wriggling, so I let him out. He gave me a look, one filled with emotion, and walked past the Worker into the elevator of the White Treehollow. He gave me his Lucky Egg just before he did this. I will always treasure it, and I certainly hope he achieves his destiny.

There is no more to tell.

~Colress

I'll rank them from LVP to MVP, like always. .

FangN'Claw the Druddigon
Level 72
Calm Nature
-Chip Away
-Dragon Claw
-Night Slash
-Hone Claws
Comments: While he proved to be a bit of deadweight, he was about as good of a tank as 3D. Maybe if I taught him Scary Face he would be more useful...idk.

Cooler the Tentacruel
Level 75
Quirky Nature
-Poison Jab
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Wring Out
Comments: Weak taking physical hits, but an absolute baws when eating even Thunderbolts. His tankiness wasn't as versatile as I'd like it to be, though, but he was fun to use.

Fan the Rotom-S
Level 76
Quirky Nature
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Protect
-Thunderbolt
Comments: I'd say this guy ties for 3rd place with 3D, because they're both good at taking hits, setting up, and STRIKING BACK YEAH.

3D the Altaria
Level 77
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Fly
-Dragon Dance
-Iron Tail
Comments: See my comments for Fan.

Achiever the Krookodile
Level 83
Brave Nature
-Rock Slide
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Crunch
Comments: This guy really carried me through the Benga battle, literally killing all but Volcarona (who Cooler polished off) I wub him <3.

Level Up the Lucario
Level 89
Jolly Nature
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Dragon Pulse
-Aura Sphere
Comments: This one, however, practically carried me throughout the whole Scramble. His OPness really helped me. Thank you, Present, for giving me such an awesome mon.

Overall, this Scramble has been a blast. Thanks for the support and Challanges guys!

Congrats!! Cooler WILL teach him to swim!! I believe in him!!

Managed to train all of my hatchlings up and beat Roxie. And now for a little story telling. Decided to play a girl this run cause I've already gone through as a guy.

First post here.

Okay so there I am just chillin in my house in Aspertia when I hear my mom calling. "Lyra! I need to talk to you!" That's me BTdubs, Lyra. So she asks if I want a pokemon. Now since I can't even leave town without one of course I want a pokemon, but I say no just to mess around with her. Then she asks again and I said no. She asks a third time and then I start to wonder how long I can keep this going. We kept at it for like five minutes until I got bored and finally said yes, and she sent me off to look for this chick Bianca who will give me my pokemon. On the way, my neighbor Hugh comes up to bother me as usual. I tell him what I'm doing and he is all like "About time you're getting one Lyra!" Yeah he is the second reason why I'm getting a pokemon, just to shut him up about it.

So I find Biacna and she gives me a Snivy and a Pokedex and tells me to fill it up. I see how many empty spaces it has and think "Shit that's a lot to fill! Fuck that noise!" So I'm just about to take my new living hall pass and get outta this town when Hugh comes up and challenges me to a battle. My snake beats his pig and then he runs off shouting "I'm gonna get stronger!" So my mom sees me off and gives me a new pair of shoes, sweet, and Hugh's kid sister is there and she gives me two maps and tells me to give one to Hugh, lame. Now I gotta track his ass down.

So I start heading to Floccesy Town when this guy jumps off of a freaking cliff and tells me I've got potential to be a powerful trainer. Says his name is Alder and he invites me into his house at the edge of town. Thinking he is some sort of child molester I decline his offer saying I have stuff to do and just continue looking for Hugh. I ask around town and some guy says he saw him heading towards a nearby ranch. Went to check it out and sure enough, there he is. I hand him his damn map and was just about to leave when the owners came up asking if we've seen their Herdier. Hugh flips his shit, and runs off looking for it telling me to help. So we're looking around and I find it with this guy in black saying something about Team Plasma, and then he just runs off like a pansy. I return the Herdier to the owners and they thank me, no reward.

I head back to Floccesy and that Alder guy sees me and tries to get me in his house again. This time I just run. While in town I hear that the Trainer School had just opened back in Aspertia and has a gym leader. I decide to go home and check it out.

I go to where the new gym is and I see that the gym leader is not to much older than me. He introduces himself as Cheren and say that I am his first challenger. We have our battle and my Snivy beats all of his pokemon. He gives me my first badge and tells me to take the pokemon league challenge.

Outside I find Bianca again and she gives me an Xtransceiver which is like a watch with skype. I also see this shady guy who approaches me and tells me he saw my battle and would like to make a proposition. I trade him my Snivy for an Aron and five pokemon eggs. Six for the price of one? Hell Yeah! After our trade it starts getting late and I decide to head home to hatch these puppies. Tomorrow I head to Virbank City. Stay tuned for more about my adventure. Later! <3

Okay I feel I should get this out of the way. An anonymous user commented on my first entry saying that Alder guy who I thought was a child molester, is actually former Pokemon League Champion of Unova and a well respected trainer. I later went to have a talk with him in Floccesy and apologized for running off yesterday. He really is a nice guy. However, that anon also called me a dumb bitch, told me tits or gtfo, and to make him a sandwich. So he can go die in a fucking hole.

Moving on, the eggs I got from that shady guy have hatched and I got some sweet pokemon that aren't found in Unova! I also found out that the Aron he gave me had a piece of paper and would only give it to me after all the eggs hatched. The paper had a list of all the pokemon and the names I should give them. So with that let me introduce you to the team!

First and foremost we have Hulk the Aron. A quiet little guy, but a beast! This guy knows Head Smash and has the Rock Head ability so he can deal tons of damage with no consequence whatsoever. Which is a good thing because that is apparently all it knows how to do. Aron normally learn Tackle and Headbutt don't they? I told Hulk to do a Headbutt once but he just looked at me like I just told him to fly to the moon or something. I can get him to use Mud Slap though so I don't know what's up.

Next up is Sdoofbuc (that's what the paper said and that's all he responds to). Sdoofbuc hatched with a full move set of Leech Seed, Ingrain, Grasswhistle, and Solarbeam so he is really good at tanking. He also insists to be second in my party when not in the lead. Kind of a dork sometimes, but means well.

Here we have 101010 the Porygon. I didn't even know you could get these things from outside the Game Corners. You ain't getting my money HA! Anyway 101010 thinks he's all that, and tries to beat other trainers by himself any chance he gets. He also seems to have some sort of problem with me as every time he is out he keeps pecking at me. Still right now he is the most powerful member on my team, more on that later.

This is ImBack the Ponyta. Right now she isn't that powerful but I'm sure she'll become stronger soon. For some reason, she gives off this weird vibe ever time she's close to fainting, like something really bad will happen if she does. I told her to use Ember once and she looked at me like "Are you sure?" and the same vibe hit, so I told her to Tackle instead. I don't know what's up with that but whatever.

This little gal is Pika. Not very strong either but soo damn cute! She also knows Grass Knot which will be handy when she gets stronger.

Lastly, we have Gorgeous (fitting name no?). I'm not sure she likes it though as she hides herself every time I say her name. She is pretty versatile though as she knows Signal Beam, Psybeam, Aurora Beam, and Water Pulse.

That's my team, and we are going straight to the top! Thank you mystery man for the awesome team. Now for what happened today.

After training my team up a bit, I headed to Virbank City to challenge the next gym. I asked around town and found out the gym is run by a girl named Roxie and has a band who uses the gym to hold concerts. I don't mean to plug, but check them out, they're really good. I was going to use Hulk against her as she uses poison pokemon and Hulk is a steel type, but he just wouldn't fight. 101010 however seemed more than eager to fight her, and since he has been sweeping nearly any trainer that crosses us and had just learn Psybeam, I figured he could do it, and I was right.

So Roxie gives me my second badge and then I'm approached by a talent scout who says I could be in movies. He leads me to Poke Studios and introduces me to the man in charge Mr. Stu Deeoh who set me up with a role. Don't believe me? Check out my silver screen debut in Brycen-Man where I play the role of Riolu Girl. I think I did pretty good.

Anyway, after my little detour, I decided to take the ferry to Castelia City, but saw Roxie and Hugh going up against more people in black going on about Team Plasma, so I helped chase them off. One of them said something about escaping by sea, so Hugh and I deduced they must be heading to Castelia too. I really don't care about them that much, but Hugh is hell bent on finding them so I'll help out when I can. By the time the ferry landed at the harbor, it was late so I decided to stay at the Pokemon Center for the night. And that makes us all caught up with the present. More adventures tomorrow. Later! <3

Sorry about no Light Ball, but my little gal could do it. It's as if she was the daughter of my own Pika. She may still be a Pichu for now, but she'll evolve VERY soon, I tell you. Good luck, Shyguy!

Well done Ullarwarlord!
Gratz on beating the white tree hollow.
Also looking forward to further updates of you, Shyguy.

And Jimera, don't worry. We will patiently wait for the video's

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
I have discovered life is boring without a Scramble. So, for the third time, and I hope I get a full team this time, doing a Diamond Scramble!

The rules are simple.

-I must have at least two Pokemon before Roark
-Starter Pokemon is optional, though I would prefer one, I must admit
-I must have my full team before I fight Cyrus
-No trading
-About medium difficulty
-One Pokemon per person, though feel free to base challanges on others' Pokemon
-That's about it.

Bring it!

Ullar, take Breezy the Drifloon.

-if In battle, and a wind based attack is used on breezy, then the powerful draft sends it back into its pokeball and you must switch breezy in
-Breezy must solo all fire type pokemon you battle, because their heat fuels her floating ability and makes her feel stronger
-Breezy must learn fly as soon as it evolves into a driftblim, and gets very excited because it loves flying and taking you places. If you need to use a poke center, Breezy must fly you to a pole center, even if you are in a town/city with one. Breezy can't fly to the city you are already in.
-Breezy can only learn one ghost attack, but must always have one ghost attack.
Ok, Ullar, you have Random the Clefairy, as promised!!

Three requirements that are in all Random Challenges except Random the Gyarados:
1). Learn Metronome ASAP
2). Max out metronome's PP ASAP.
2). Always use Metronome first when sent out.

Ok, now, after getting Metronome, Random will have to solo your rival at all times. Do note that one of his mons has to be solo'd using only Metronome.

The same must be done to a Gym Leader and an E4 Member. Have fun and Good Luck!!
UllarWarlord, you get a Goldeen named Shark Bait, caught as soon as you get the Good Rod. Upon evolution to Seaking, you must use a Heart Scale as soon as possible to teach it Poison Jab; after than you cannot teach it more moves with a Heart Scale. It must be taught Horn Attack, Horn Drill, and Megahorn as soon as possible, and cannot forget them except by another level-up move. Good luck!
Take a Cranidos and name it Moldbreaker. Make sure it has the ability moldbreaker (those fossils are common as hell so it shouldn't be too hard to do). Moldbreaker wants to break the mold for Rampardos, which are usually seen as pure physical attackers. So, Moldbreaker must have in its moveset, before it evolves, at least one special move, one status move and one move with a secondary effect. It must keep at least one move of each category for the duration of your challange. These categories do not overlap, so if you use Ancientpower for instance (fits two categories), you must pick one category for it to apply to (say you say it'll be your special move), and use another move to fill the other category (so you can then use Zen Headbutt for the secondary effect category). Good luck! Oh, and please actually USE him. I won't tack any late-game solos on to ensure you do, but don't just say "fuck it" and leave him rotting at the bottom of your party at level 20 or something.

EDIT2: Oh, btw, Secondary effect is to be defined as a move that would be boosted by sheer force, so flamethrower would count but Pursuit would not.
UllarWarlord, you get bud the budew. Budew"s have a low IQ, and thus can only learn level up moves. When it evolves into roselia, it can only learn one other move, and must therefore keep three of the moves it can learn by level up as a budew. As soon as roselia learns that one move, it can not learn any other moves ever again. It may evolve into roselia after solo'ing fantina. You are allowed to teach it cut, if you want to, instead of any move you like. If you chose to do so, you cannot use it in battle.

This little bud feels sorry for Shark Bait's accuracy problems sometimes, and must swirch in whenever Shark Bait misses a move.

GL.
@Ullarlord: Take Magical the Magikarp. (The Old Rod can be found near Jubilife) Now magical already knows that when he evolves he is going to destroy the world. But so are all the other Magickarp out there. So he decides to reinvent himself. Magical may only use special attacks (once he learns them), as he doesnt want to be a raging brute like all his other relatives. Despite this, he also enjoys the simple things in life.... Splashing around to be exact. So he must always know--and use at the beginning of every battle-- Splash. Solo Crasher Wakes Gyarados, Cyrus' Gyarados, Dialga, and Cynthia's Garchomp & Milotic to prove that he is the mightiest of his kind.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Giving ullar a Drifloon, editing details in a moment

Ullar, take Breezy the Drifloon.

-if In battle, and a wind based attack is used on breezy, then the powerful draft sends it back into its pokeball and you must switch breezy in
-Breezy must solo all fire type pokemon you battle, because their heat fuels her floating ability and makes her feel stronger
-Breezy must learn fly as soon as it evolves into a driftblim, and gets very excited because it loves flying and taking you places. If you need to use a poke center, Breezy must fly you to a pole center, even if you are in a town/city with one. Breezy can't fly to the city you are already in.
-Breezy can only learn one ghost attack, but must always have one ghost attack.
(also chapter five update today hopefully!)

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
UllarWarlord, you get a Goldeen named Shark Bait, caught as soon as you get the Good Rod. Upon evolution to Seaking, you must use a Heart Scale as soon as possible to teach it Poison Jab; after than you cannot teach it more moves with a Heart Scale. It must be taught Horn Attack, Horn Drill, and Megahorn as soon as possible, and cannot forget them except by another level-up move. Good luck!

I have discovered life is boring without a Scramble. So, for the third time, and I hope I get a full team this time, doing a Diamond Scramble!

The rules are simple.

-I must have at least two Pokemon before Roark
-Starter Pokemon is optional, though I would prefer one, I must admit
-I must have my full team before I fight Cyrus
-No trading
-About medium difficulty
-One Pokemon per person, though feel free to base challanges on others' Pokemon
-That's about it.

Bring it!

1. (Reserved for Glacier Knight)
Reserving Random the Clefairy. Will Edit soon :)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Accepting! Let's hope he finds his dad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)