Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Giving ullar a Drifloon, editing details in a moment

Ullar, take Breezy the Drifloon.

-if In battle, and a wind based attack is used on breezy, then the powerful draft sends it back into its pokeball and you must switch breezy in
-Breezy must solo all fire type pokemon you battle, because their heat fuels her floating ability and makes her feel stronger
-Breezy must learn fly as soon as it evolves into a driftblim, and gets very excited because it loves flying and taking you places. If you need to use a poke center, Breezy must fly you to a pole center, even if you are in a town/city with one. Breezy can't fly to the city you are already in.
-Breezy can only learn one ghost attack, but must always have one ghost attack.
(also chapter five update today hopefully!)
Accepting. Let's see where the four winds take us...

Ullar I got some chores to do atm but I'd like to reserve for say an hour and a half from now. Hope that's ok!

EDIT: Take a Cranidos and name it Moldbreaker. Make sure it has the ability moldbreaker (those fossils are common as hell so it shouldn't be too hard to do). Moldbreaker wants to break the mold for Rampardos, which are usually seen as pure physical attackers. So, Moldbreaker must have in its moveset, before it evolves, at least one special move, one status move and one move with a secondary effect. It must keep at least one move of each category for the duration of your challange. These categories do not overlap, so if you use Ancientpower for instance (fits two categories), you must pick one category for it to apply to (say you say it'll be your special move), and use another move to fill the other category (so you can then use Zen Headbutt for the secondary effect category). Good luck! Oh, and please actually USE him. I won't tack any late-game solos on to ensure you do, but don't just say "fuck it" and leave him rotting at the bottom of your party at level 20 or something.

EDIT2: Oh, btw, Secondary effect is to be defined as a move that would be boosted by sheer force, so flamethrower would count but Pursuit would not.

I would like to request a scramble of black 2, here are my rules:

1. No weak shit.
2. No retarded stuff. (Must solo Skyla with a heracross) Yeah, none of that.
3. Moderate difficulty.
4. No Snivy, Purrloin, Tynamo.
5. Trading allowed.

That's about it. I don't know if I will be able to post it. First come, first serve. I will reject anything that does not meet these guidelines.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Can I give you an Aipom Ullar? Just because you might spend weeks trying to get one. Tell me if you can or not, but either way I'd like to reserve a spot.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
evillocke, take Hope the Magby. This Magby has been cursed with an incredibly low Special Attack stat (must have a -SpA nature) and mocked by its fellow Magby. It wants to train with you to settle the score. It may only battle wild Pokemon outside of the Virbank Complex until level 16, when it unlocks the beginning of its power - the physical Faint Attack. It must then solo ten Magby in the Virbank Complex with only Faint Attack. (Special moves may be used on other Pokemon). It slowly increases its physical movepool with TMs, eventually replacing all of its Special moves. After a long time training with you, it unlocks its true potential at level 34. It learns Fire Punch! Hope may now evolve into Magmar. As a Magmar, Hope may only use physical moves and must solo every Magby, Magmar or Magmortar you encounter but may never evolve. Good luck! VM me with any questions.

Is adamant allowed? Yes? Thanks for clearing that up. Also reserved for pokemon.

Hope the Magby. This Magby has been cursed with an incredibly low Special Attack stat (must have a -SpA nature) and mocked by its fellow Magby. It wants to train with you to settle the score. It may only battle wild Pokemon outside of the Virbank Complex until level 16, when it unlocks the beginning of its power - the physical Faint Attack. It must then solo ten Magby in the Virbank Complex with only Faint Attack. (Special moves may be used on other Pokemon). It slowly increases its physical movepool with TMs, eventually replacing all of its Special moves. After a long time training with you, it unlocks its true potential at level 34. It learns Fire Punch! Hope may now evolve into Magmar. As a Magmar, Hope may only use physical moves and must solo every Magby, Magmar or Magmortar you encounter but may never evolve. Good luck!
(Arcticblast)

Stench the Koffing. This Koffing smells so badly, it has turned himself all vile. Therefore, it can only learn poison-like attacks. (poison gas, smog, smokescreen, clear smog, sludge, sludge bomb, toxic, venoshock. That is all it can learn)

Have it solo Roxie.
(Present)

Warlock/Witch the Audino (male is Warlock, female is Witch). This Audino is special in that it really likes using Special Attacks. As soon as you get one, BAM, he/she can only use that Special Attack (until you get others, of course). Audino must have a moveset consisting of 4 different move types. He/she must solo the first gym you encounter after getting a Special move as well, unless it conflicts with another challenge.

Also, solo Caitlin to prove how much of a badass Special Attacker Audino is.
(Inanimate Blob)

notStrongth the Azurill. This Marill thinks he has the ability Huge Power, but really, it has Thick Fat. This Azurill can only learn physical attacks. It cannot, however, be hit by a fire or an ice type attack. If it is, it must be switched out and is no longer usuable for that battle. To evolve it must solo 10 fighting types. And then to evolve again it must solo 10 more Trainer Owned fighting types. It must Marshal of the E4, to show his real strength.
(Demo_Gorgon47)

I'll give you a Maractus with essentially the same deal regarding bugs and grass types! Its name is Vegactus, and the moves it can't use are Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain and Peck. I think it's a bit easier than the Carnivine, so I'm going to add a few other specifications as well. Not only is Vegactus a hardened vegetarian but it believes in spreading flowers and other plants around the world as much as possible so that it feeds back into the environment what it's taking out. As such it has to have the following moves: Sweet Scent and Petal Dance.
(Jangrafess)

Take the Crustle you encounter in Seaside Cave. This Crustle is upset that it is caught so late in the game, and wants revenge. It must solo one member of the Elite Four of your choice without you using a Full Restore, Hyper Potion, or Max Potion on it. Good luck!
(Sprocket)

Thanks guys! This challenge sounds interesting and fun! Moderate difficulty, just like I asked. I have never used maractus before, so I am looking forward to this. I don't know if I will be able to post it, but with hope I can. I am playing JP version, btw.

UllarWarlord, you get bud the budew. Budew"s have a low IQ, and thus can only learn level up moves. When it evolves into roselia, it can only learn one other move, and must therefore keep three of the moves it can learn by level up as a budew. As soon as roselia learns that one move, it can not learn any other moves ever again. It may evolve into roselia after solo'ing fantina. You are allowed to teach it cut, if you want to, instead of any move you like. If you chose to do so, you cannot use it in battle.

This little bud feels sorry for Shark Bait's accuracy problems sometimes, and must swirch in whenever Shark Bait misses a move.

GL.

Evillocke, take Stench the Koffing. This Koffing smells so badly, it has turned himself all vile. Therefore, it can only learn poison-like attacks. (poison gas, smog, smokescreen, clear smog, sludge, sludge bomb, toxic, venoshock. That is all it can learn)

Have it solo Roxie.

Evillocke, take Warlock/Witch the Audino (male is Warlock, female is Witch). This Audino is special in that it really likes using Special Attacks. As soon as you get one, BAM, he/she can only use that Special Attack (until you get others, of course). Audino must have a moveset consisting of 4 different move types. He/she must solo the first gym you encounter after getting a Special move as well, unless it conflicts with another challenge.

Also, solo Caitlin to prove how much of a badass Special Attacker Audino is.

@Ullarlord: Take Magical the Magikarp. (The Old Rod can be found near Jubilife) Now magical already knows that when he evolves he is going to destroy the world. But so are all the other Magickarp out there. So he decides to reinvent himself. Magical may only use special attacks (once he learns them), as he doesnt want to be a raging brute like all his other relatives. Despite this, he also enjoys the simple things in life.... Splashing around to be exact. So he must always know--and use at the beginning of every battle-- Splash. Solo Crasher Wakes Gyarados, Cyrus' Gyarados, Dialga, and Cynthia's Garchomp & Milotic to prove that he is the mightiest of his kind.

@Evillocke: Take notStrongth the Azurill. This Marill thinks he has the ability Huge Power, but really, it has Thick Fat. This Azurill can only learn physical attacks. It cannot, however, be hit by a fire or an ice type attack. If it is, it must be switched out and is no longer usuable for that battle. To evolve it must solo 10 fighting types. And then to evolve again it must solo 10 more Trainer Owned fighting types. It must Marshal of the E4, to show his real strength.

Ullar, I have no idea if you still have a slot open for a pokémon, but if you do take Veggievine the Carnivine. As its name suggests, this Carnivine doesn't eat meat. It can't attack any Bug pokémon as they constitute a regular Carnivine's usual diet, and instead has to solo all Grass types you come across. In addition, it can't learn Bite, Crunch, Swallow or Gastro Acid, but must learn Spit Up, just in case it does accidentally eat some meat. If it does somehow attack a Bug, it must use Spit Up straight away, and then switch out.

Evillocke, I'll give you a Maractus with essentially the same deal regarding bugs and grass types! Its name is Vegactus, and the moves it can't use are Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain and Peck. I think it's a bit easier than the Carnivine, so I'm going to add a few other specifications as well. Not only is Vegactus a hardened vegetarian but it believes in spreading flowers and other plants around the world as much as possible so that it feeds back into the environment what it's taking out. As such it has to have the following moves: Sweet Scent and Petal Dance.

Enjoy!

Ok, Ullar, you have Random the Clefairy, as promised!!

Three requirements that are in all Random Challenges except Random the Gyarados:
1). Learn Metronome ASAP
2). Max out metronome's PP ASAP.
2). Always use Meronome first when sent out.

Ok, now, after getting Metronome, Random will have to solo your rival at all times. Do note that one of his mons has to be solo'd using only Metronome.

The same must be done to a Gym Leader and an E4 Member. Have fun and Good Luck!!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Evillocke, take the Crustle you encounter in Seaside Cave. This Crustle is upset that it is caught so late in the game, and wants revenge. It must solo one member of the Elite Four of your choice without you using a Full Restore, Hyper Potion, or Max Potion on it. Good luck!

So I have (almost) all my pokes. Fair excited.

Take Haxman the Chikorita.

Chikorita is a HUGE fan of hax. Thus, it may not evolve until it gets BODY SLAM AT LEVEL 29. Once it gets Body Slam, it must solo a gym leader using Body Slam, to show the potential of hax. Evolve again after the Elite Four.

Take Separated the Exeggcute. This Exeggcute must be caught as soon as possible (so on Route 34, south of Goldenrod). This Exeggcute's eggs have been separated from each other! When you catch it, it only has one of its eggs, 1/6 of whole. Without the rest of its eggs, it isn't strong enough to use any moves over 50 BP (Bullet Seed counts, as the max is 50;Barrage doesn't, as the max is 75). It also has no way of using its psychic powers without all 6 eggs, and so can't use any Psychic-type moves. Each egg is in a different place, and Exeggcute must go on a quest to find them. The first one is very simple; this egg likes trees and is hiding with the Sudowoodo. Separated must solo the Sudowoodo to get to 2/6 of its whole. Now, it may use moves up to 60 BP, as well as Psychic type status moves (hypnosis, Reflect, etc). The next egg is in the Lighthouse in Olivine; you must solo 5 trainers with Exeggcute to find it. Once you do, you have 3/6 and can use up to 70 BP moves and 40 BP Psychic type moves. The next two are together, as one is the cracked egg that is all like HURR I'LL FOLLOW MY BROTHER DURR. They are in the rocket hideout in Mohogany, and Exeggcute must solo every rocket grunt with the stupid alarm system (no turning it off, either), and then you'll be 5/6! Now you may use up to 90 BP moves, and up to 60 BP Psychic type moves. But, the egg that was with the cracked one is now very protective and motherly, so whenever you get to the red HP, it forces you to switch out. The last egg left is all the way over in Kanto; he's very brave and adventurous! Exeggcute must solo 15 trainers to find the last egg; finally Separated can evolve! He must be renamed Reunited and can now use any move and MUST have a Psychic type move of at least 80 BP ASAP. The motherly/protected egg now feels that the cracked egg is safe and you can keep battling in red health. He must solo Sabrina to prove how he has overcome the separation of his eggs to be the best Psychic type there is!

Take Googoo the Pokèmon that hatches from the Egg (that one that has like a 50% chance of being Shiny). Googoo believes it is a baby Pokèmon forever, and as such may not evolve until it solos Clair, where it realizes it is actually a normal Pokèmon, and may evolve. It may still only learn moves it could learn as a baby Pokèmon, though.

Googoo must also solo one Kanto gym leader it doesn't have a type advantage on, and must solo Red's Pikachu.

Brammi, take Future the Abra.

This Abra has teleported into Johto from the future, and is actually from Gen IV. Because of this, it may only use moves which:

(a) It can learn in Gen IV (e.g. no Zap Cannon), AND
(b) Are special moves in Gen IV and V (e.g. no Fire Punch).

Also, once it hits Level 31, it begins to feel homesick travelling with you. So, you must keep Future Sight on its moveset and let it use Future Sight at the start of every battle. Also, it must solo Will - seriously, look at that dude. Obviously from the future where gays are way more common :P

Take <insert Gym Leader's name here> the Smeargle. This Smeargle, as you discover shortly after catching it, is a fan of one of the 12 Gym Leaders you meet in Crystal (post-Morty). So, it can only use moves used by the Pokemon which that Gym Leader has during the Gym Battle. (For example, if you call it Chuck, it can only use Leer, Rage, Karate Chop, Fury Swipes, Hypnosis, Mind Reader, Surf and DynamicPunch.) Furthermore, it must solo the Leader it is named after (so in the example given, it would have to solo Chuck).

And just waiting on the last poke. Seeing as that's not until post E4 and has been reserved I will probably start it quite soon, either today or tomorrow.

I'm particularly looking forward to getting Smeargle and Exeggcute.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
lol Brammi, you have both my challanges in there, even though you rejected the Abra ?_?

Part 3 is here!

Ugh...long day. Hugh woke me up at the crack of dawn to go looking for those Plasma ass holes. For those who don't know, Castelia is the biggest city in Unova, and I spent half the day running around looking for those tards. It was like looking for a needle in a haystack. I got a free bike from a clown so I guess there's that. By noon I was like "screw this, I'm heading for the gym." But when I got there, the gym leader Burgh, was out. I was just about to tear the whole gym down in anger, when a chick that knew Burgh showed up. I told her about Plasma and she said that the most likely place they were hiding was the sewers. Obviously, I was not thrilled to hear that. Hugh catches up right as I get to the entrance and we head in together.

So Hugh and I are wading through other peoples shit when we spot those Plasma fuckers and give them a good beating before they run off. We also found Burgh who was spying on those Plasma guys. Also a weird guy hanging down there approached me and said I bring out the power in my team. Seriously? I mean I appreciate all the compliments people are giving me, but why do they have to be from weirdos who seem like they are waiting for me. Anyway, Hugh, Burgh, and weird guy all leave me alone in the sewer, so I'm left to find my way out alone. I guess it's good thing they did because I never would have found the entrance to this beautiful garden that can only be accessed by the sewer. I took this time to train up the rest of my team since 101010 has been doing most of the battles recently, and was also getting more irritated with me.

While training, Pika finally evolved into a Pikachu! She now also knows Electro Ball so now she can bring on some serious hurt. Sdoofbuc has also evolved into a Bayleef and is an even better tank than before. It isn't all good news though, I finally found out what that bad vibe ImBack gives is all about. She fainted while training, and when we got back to the Pokemon Center, I went to sell some of the stuff I found down there, AND ALMOST ALL OF MY ITEMS WERE RUINED! I had potions go the consistency of chunky milk, poke balls and great balls break in half, and pearls that suddenly got huge cracks in them. Naturally the shops wouldn't buy this crap, so I had to throw it all away. I asked ImBack what the hell was up, (I was hysterical at the moment okay?) and she just shrugged like, "I dunno, shit happens."

By this time it is about 5pm, so I figure I have enough time to challenge Burgh before it gets too late, but guess who I run into on the way there? Shady Guy! The guy who I traded my old Snivy to in exchange for my little gang of misfits. My former Snivy was with him, but Shady Guy had evolved him into a Servine. He asked how the team was doing and I told him about the adventures we've had so far and also there little quirks. He couldn't explain ImBack's weird curse but advised me to keep her healthy if I want to keep my items, and I should stay away from fire type moves as well just to be safe about it. He also had a "talk" with 101010. It was really more like he just read 101010's mind. I think he's a psychic or something. Anyway Shady Guy says that 101010 thinks I cheated at the slots to get him and I should pay for him. I asked why I have pay if he gave me the egg in the first place, but he wouldn't give me a straight answer. It isn't all bad though, after I made a sizable donation to a local charity, 101010 became very friendly with me so now we get along fine. Shady Guy also gave me an upgrade for 101010 if I agree to change his name. It was worth it as now 101010, or now I should say 100, is now a Porygon2!

Then the sun starts setting so I rush to the gym to get my badge from Burgh. It was a pretty tough battle as Hulk decided to sit this one out again. Gorgeous managed to defy all odds and defeat Burgh's Swadloon all by herself and managed to weaken his Dwebble enough for Sdoofbuc to finish it off. I knew his Leavanny would be tough though so I had Pika cripple it with Charm and Thunder Wave before letting 100 wear it down until I finally won. So now I have my third badge, and will start heading towards Nimbasa in the morning. More on that tomorrow. Later! <3

And you don't have mine Brammi :( Replace the Abra with the Teddiursa I gave you if you rejected Abra?

And I'm happy to see Gorgeous pulling her weight!

In my Scramble it's taking me a long time to grind my Crobat up to a high enough level to solo Clair by herself. Doesn't help that I'm at work and also playing a Lord of the Rings mod of Civ 5 all at the same time.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Can I give you an Aipom Ullar? Just because you might spend weeks trying to get one. Tell me if you can or not, but either way I'd like to reserve a spot.
Ullar! You forgot my reservation! :(
I'm sad now.

Edit: I am really, truly, very sorry guys, but I can't do a scramble with 6 pokemon! Heck, half the time I do a usual run-through my team usually peaks at 4! There's just too much training involved, so, apologies, with that. I have decided to do another scramble, only a heart-gold one (this time I won't bore you with pre-game stuff) and with 2 pokemon. That's right, 2. (I will put in some HM slaves though when I need them). I'll obviously need to have at least 1 of my scramble pokemon before Falkner, but I'd like the other scramble pokemon to be after Whitney. However, pokemon I do not want are:
Chikorita

Done! :D
Difficulty: Hard - very hard. I'm doing it with only 2 pokemon, so they're going to have higher levels than most of the pokemon. This means that in order for some kind of challenge to come out of it I want extremely hard chellanges! I know that Chikorita would be a hard chellange, but I'm not going to manage it with her. If Game freak wanted to make the starters permanent on a team they failed with Chikorita. Let's recap:
Heartgold scramble
2 pokemon
Hard as possible
1 pokemon before Falkner
No chikorita
Other pokemon after Whitney
I don't want any chellanges restricting levels, but I will not grind at all but will attack wild pokemon. Well, unless grinding is necessary to carry on and I will before large level leaps and things.
The awards are on page 300, I urge you to keep this in mind during my chellanges!

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)