Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hi, yall

I want to do a Pokemon White Scramble.
I need 5 pokemon as I will be starting with Oshawott(although it would be nice if you guys could recommend a nickname). Please don't make it too hard but I still want it to be hard.

Thanks,
FlapJack :)
Take a Tympole. Has to solo Elesa to evolve to Palpitoad. Cannot evolve into Seismitoad unless you solo 20 trainer owned Grass types. Have fun. Also, every time you fail to solo Elesa, you have to throw out 5000 dollars of items. Have fun.

Hi, yall

I need 5 pokemon as I will be starting with Oshawott(although it would be nice if you guys could recommend a nickname). Please don't make it too hard but I still want it to be hard.

Thanks,
Take a Deerling named Lea. It is only allowed to use STAB moves, and it must solo Iris.

Solo the Team Plasma Grunts at Cold Storage to evolve.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hi, yall

Thanks,
You want Oshawott? I'll give you Oshawott... (Note: Technically, this Challange involves two Pokemon, but one is temporary.)

Take Benjamin the Oshawott. This Oshawott knows that one day, he must seek revenge, so once he learns Revenge by level-up, he may not forget it, but never use it (Until maybe later...). Also, he is a barber by trade, so he must learn and keep Razor Shell or some other slashing move. He must use a slashing move upon entering battle. He may not evolve until Lucy's solo (if he is allowed to afterwards).

As a small addendum to this Challange, catch a Lillipup and name it Lucy. No restrictions, except that:
A) She must be female
B) She must know Return
C) She may not evolve
D) She must attempt to solo Cheren (AKA The Beadle) ASAP

Your path diverges depending on whether Lucy wins or falls...

Congratulations! Lucy defeated the Beadle, and you can safely box her. Benjamin remains, well, Benjamin, is allowed to forget Revenge, and may not evolve. Other than that, no restrictions other than the ones listed above. You ruined the story, what do you expect?

If this is the case, you don't necessarily have to lose the battle - you may finish it with your other mons. But regardless, Lucy has succumbed to the Beadle and Judge Turpin. So now Benjamin becomes Sweeney Wott - the Demon Otter of Fleet Street. He may now evolve into a Dewott, and rename him Sweeney ASAP. Instead of using a slashing move upon entering battle, he must use Revenge, because he feels that he must have vengeance upon the world for Lucy's death. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, after succumbing, Lucy committed suicide. Box Lucy in a Box with a eerie-looking background entitled "Cyanide". Anyway, back to Sweeney. He must solo Grimsley, using Revenge on all of his Pokemon, because he discovers that he is the real Judge Turpin. After this, he may evolve, to aid you in your last few struggles, for his path has ended.

Fuck you, follow the stinking Challange.

Oh, and here's a handy list of 'slashing' moves that this Pokemon can use (It doesn't have to use them until it learns Razor Shell by level-up)
-Razor Shell
-Fury Cutter
-Swords Dance(he is allowed to use this after he uses Revenge)
-Retaliate(it's not 'slashing' but he's still retaliating)
-Frustration(similar reasons as Retaliate)
-Aerial Ace
-False Swipe
-X-Scissor
-Cut

While I'm around, may as well do one. I'll give you one, Flapjack, just give me a sec to catch up on my pokemon. For those of you that know me, I'm back! (at least for now) I'll see how much time I have for this...

EDIT: Flapjack, take Blaze the Blitzle. Blaze wants to be the fastest pokemon in the world (although his base speed isn't that good...). However, he can catch up with many of the faster pokemon by defeating them in battle. As such, he must solo 50 trainer pokemon (or 20 trainers) who are faster than him. He must also solo Clay (if this gets too difficult solo all of Clay's trainers and Bianca/ Cheren twice), as afterward he feels the NEED FOR SPEED and must evolve ASAP. Once this is done, he must learn Agility and keep it, as it will aid in his conquest for speed, and cannot learn moves above 65 BP (just enough for Stomp and Spark). Once you reach your final battle with Team Plasma, have Blaze solo 2 pokemon of their leader (I can't remember his name XD). Also, he wants to do his best to assist you at the E4, so have him solo one member of your choice, remembering to boost up to +6 speed before attacking. Finally, have him hold a berry at all time, and throw away $1000 in items for every berry he uses (they must be berries that can get used up in battle) If you run out of berries, Blaze cannot use STAB moves or priority moves until he holds another. Good luck, and have fun!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White 2 Challenge Mode Scramble Update #9

itp: IAR attacks Team Plasma.

Original Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8

Last time, well, Marlon was defeated. From there, it was time to go to Route 22 again. There, I find a Terrakion, & Colress was there, giving me a Colress MCHN for no reason. After that, I ignored the Terrakion, & zipped straight back to the Seaside Cave. There, I used up the Colress MCHN on a boulder, which then became an attacking Crustle. I catch the thing, pretty much for HM Slave purposes. Then it was time to enter the Plasma Frigate after Marlon got the entrance lowered. In there, it was simple the usual fair share of taking out random Plasma Grunts & learning that the password to go further is "Zekrom". Then I get past the password gate, & run into Zinzolin & his grunt. Hugh came along & teamed up, with the combined efforts of Rover the Stoutland & Hugh's Emboar proved too much for the pairing, & we won convincingly. We were then kicked off the ship by the supernatural beings... -.-'

After that, it was off to the Giant Chasm, & into Crater Forest...after pushing all the boulders out of the way...Anyhow, entering the forest, the first thing I saw was a giant fucking ship. After dealing with more grunts, I went inside the ship. More Grunts awaited. Oh, & a doctor as well. After a bunch of running around to deactivate barriers, I then got to the important part of the ship...and Zinzolin was there. He challenged me to a battle. Funnily enough, Grub ended up roflstomping on Zinzolin despite her type weakness, outspeeding both Cryogonal for some reason...Then came Colress. With 0MagSlag put into the lead, it was time to do battle once more.

0MagSlag opened against Colress' Eviolite Magneton. 0MagSlag Fire Blasted, as Magneton then Paralysed with Thunder Wave, before Volt Switching to Magnezone, who found itself on the receiving end of a Fire Blast which burned it. Whee! Colress then used a Full Restore though...But I predicted it with my own Full Restore, before 0MagSlag survived a Discharge to 2HKO with Fire Blast. Beheeyem's arrival saw Grub come in for 0MagSlag, who easily dispatched it while it was spamming Calm Mind. Reckless then train-wrecked Metang & Klinklang with Flare Blitz, & 0MagSlag dispatched what was left of the Magneton with his final Fire Blast. Battle won. Whee!

After Colress came Ghetsis & he delivered a moving speech about how he was dumb enough to trust a scientist to lead Team Plasma, & how he was going to conquer the world once more. Meh, then I had to take on the three supernatural beings one by one. They were all shit. Then it was time to head further into the Giant Chasm into Kyurem's cave. Whee! After a long cut-scene came Kyurem-W, which I had to kill, not catch... :(

Nevertheless, Reckless outsped & 2HKOed easily with Superpower, & the win made Ghetsis angry. So he challenged me. Reckless opened against Cofagrigus, only to see me switch Shy into Cofagrigus' Toxic, before tanking & KOing with Discharge. Grub then disposed of Seismitoad, as Drapion then proved to be a problem as I generally struggled against it, before finishing it with Reckless. Reckless then disposed of Eelektross, before Grub came in against Hydreigon, dealt lots with X-Scissor, then got bludgeoned to death by Rock Slide...Reckless took care of Hydreigon with Rock Slide though, as Furious then put curtains on Toxicroak & Ghetsis' bid to rule Unova with a Psychic. Ghetsis then went beserk, before the supernatural beings took him away.

After that, it was time to get the spoils around the crater, & time to go up Route 23. The trainers were tough, & I had to get Crustle to clear the other part of Route 23 at Shy's expense. I also got the Flamethrower TM for 0MagSlag, but other than that, nothing else, as I hit Victory Road, going through the Badge Check Gates, & getting the Waterfall HM. At that point, I called the scramble a day, & got ready for Victory Road...

Magnezone [Shy] (-)
Lv53 | Magnet Pull | Impish
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Discharge
-Return

Comments: Hooray Discharge. Ugh so annoying to raise... -.-'
---

Leavanny [Grub] (F) @ Miracle Seed
Lv54 | Chlorophyll | Gentle
-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Return

Comments: Finally, Grub is doing something good. Still gets OHKOed often though... :S
---

Stoutland [Rover] (F)
Lv54 | Sand Rush | Bashful
-Leer
-Tackle
-Work Up
-Bite

Comments: Such a bad attacker...What else is new?
---

Golduck [Furious] (M) @ Leftovers
Lv55 | Cloud Nine | Bold
-Disable
-Fury Swipes
-Psychic
-Surf
20/20 trainers soloed

Comments: Furious continues to shine here. Water/Psychic is all the coverage it needs, pretty much.
---

Darmanitan [Reckless] (M)
Lv56 | Sheer Force | Jolly
-Overheat
-Work Up
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
5/5 #Times died to recoil damage

Comments: Man this Pokémon is asdfghjkl; strong, shining as a great member now.
---

Weezing [0MagSlag] (M) @ Lucky Egg
Lv58 | Levitate | Impish
-Sludge Bomb
-Flamethrower
-Venoshock
-Clear Smog

Comments: 0MagSlag is still continuing to be 0MagSlag, & nothing more.

That is all. Next time: Victory Road!

Treadshot's Payback Scramble: Uh oh...

Slight problem. Whatever the Magby just used Flame Burst, which is over 60 BP.

Evil the Riolu participated in a Double Battle, between the first and second gyms, because apparently The challenges had left me with only Two Pokemon for that section...with one that can't fight in Double Battles...and an unavoidable double battle.

I just beat Elesa and now I'm at Driftveil. I'm pretty sure at this point Evil the Riolu and Whatever the Magby have already been failed as challenges. Damn you guys really made this payback scramble hard...like, really really hard.

I'm left with:

Chrome the Magnemite, who needs to solo Skyla (I think I solo'd a gym with him before...I think...I'm gonna count it as having one of its solos done, that's what I remember)

LordSnake the Snivy, who's actually not bad (except he can't evolve unless fighting a Serpentine Pokemon....there are no serpentine Pokemon yet...!)

THreadshot the Azumarill, who needs to solo Black Kyurem and Ghetsis and from then on stay above yellow health, and

Reverse the Spoink, who can't fight, can't do anything, but needs to solo one Pokemon from each E4 member and the Champion....but he can hold EXP. Share!

So yeah, basically challenge failed. Got 4 Pokemon left, almost no chance of success. Damnit.

3rd update! In this update, I decide Bulbapedia is a better in game resource than Serebii.

OP - Links to my other parts.

Super excited that I defeated Brawly, I ran off to Granite Cave so I could catch Random the Makuhita, and guess what her nature was? Yep, Quiet. And while I'm at it, remember that HM Slave of a Nincada I'm lugging around with me? He's Quiet too.

So I met Steven, who gave me some thinly veiled foreshadowing about being the champion, I headed off to Slateport city, where I don't remember what happened because all the notes I took between getting the TM for Steel Wing and just before battling May seem to have dissapeared, oh well. I assume nothing important happened.

So the May battle, I actually lost the first time because I wasn't taking it seriously, I guess that'll teach me to dismiss these games as easy. In the rematch, Boombox used her 25th sound move and could evolve, which happened to be the double battle immediately after May. And about 2 battles after that Jealous evolved into Gorgeous, so now he can use moves that aren't Confusion. That said, I'll probably keep spamming it anyway.

After arriving in Mauville, I immediately rode off on my new bike to Verdanturf Town, because that's where Serebii says the move tutor for Metronome is. This is wrong. According to Bulbapedia, it is in Fallabor Town.

So the upcoming match against Wattson was weighing heavily on my mind. Every member on my team still has gym leader solo's to do. Technically Gorgeous doesn't have to solo anyone, but if he wants Shock Wave, then he's got to solo Wattson. Random also has to solo a gym, but she doesn't have Metronome yet, so she's out. That left RNG and Boombox, RNG has two more solo's before being allowed to evolve into a Swampert, and Boombox has to solo someone, sometime. I couldn't decide, but then RNG hit level 22 and was allowed to evolve into a Marshtomp, and that made my mind up for me.

Anyway, I ploughed through the gym trainers and listened to Wattson rant about converting the city (what's up with Electric gym leaders and doing this?)

Expecting a cakewalk of a battle, I totally forgot, that RNG only has Water Gun to attack with, so it was a very long match of Tackles, Leers and Quick Attacks verses Water Guns and Growls. But we did it, it's over we're done. And once again RNG is five levels higher than we left him last time.Oh, and he learnt Mud Sport, you know, to weaken the Electric attacks that can't touch him!

RNG/Marshtomp (M) @ Quick Claw
Lv. 25
Nature: Quiet
Foresight
Growl
Mud Sport
Water Gun
2/3 gyms solo'd.

Still the MVP, but that's because he has to keep doing all these things. Also, his move set is almost legal, Foresight and Growl are both Normal type moves, but we're nearly there. The problem is the TMs I get can't be used on him. Seriously, I would love Bulk Up.

Gorgeous/Kirlia (M)
Lv. 23
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Calm Mind

Now that Jealous has evolved into Gorgeous, his whole move set has opened up for use. That said I'll probably just spam Confusion anyway. Actually, this evolution marks the end of Gorgeous' challenge, until the elite 4, urgh that's going to be hell!

Boombox/Loudred (F) @ Silk Scarf
Lv. 23
Pound
Uproar
Supersonic
Howl
7/50 moves used.

At first 50 moves seemed really far away, but I think she'll get the usage up before reaching level 40 though. Honestly, she hasn't been too restrictive and she has become the hardest hitter on the team now that she has evolved. Definite MVP, if not for RNG hogging the spotlight.

Random/Makuhita (F)
Lv. 23
Fake Out
Vital Throw
Whirlwind
Arm Thrust

Random hits so hard it's ridiculous, or at least that was hat I thought, but Boombox hits even harder. (I think it's the Silk Scarf.) Unfortunately I haven't been able to start Random's challenge yet, which is a shame because I have some fond memories of Metronome; Sky Attack on an Onix, Seed Flare on a Bidoof, those were good times.

Next time, we'll have a complete team! I am quite looking forward to adding Booster to the team, and dreading STRONG.

3rd update! In this update, I decide Bulbapedia is a better in game resource than Serebii.

OP - Links to my other parts.

Super excited that I defeated Brawly, I ran off to Granite Cave so I could catch Random the Makuhita, and guess what her nature was? Yep, Quiet. And while I'm at it, remember that HM Slave of a Nincada I'm lugging around with me? He's Quiet too.

So I met Steven, who gave me some thinly veiled foreshadowing about being the champion, I headed off to Slateport city, where I don't remember what happened because all the notes I took between getting the TM for Steel Wing and just before battling May seem to have dissapeared, oh well. I assume nothing important happened.

So the May battle, I actually lost the first time because I wasn't taking it seriously, I guess that'll teach me to dismiss these games as easy. In the rematch, Boombox used her 25th sound move and could evolve, which happened to be the double battle immediately after May. And about 2 battles after that Jealous evolved into Gorgeous, so now he can use moves that aren't Confusion. That said, I'll probably keep spamming it anyway.

After arriving in Mauville, I immediately rode off on my new bike to Verdanturf Town, because that's where Serebii says the move tutor for Metronome is. This is wrong. According to Bulbapedia, it is in Fallabor Town.

So the upcoming match against Wattson was weighing heavily on my mind. Every member on my team still has gym leader solo's to do. Technically Gorgeous doesn't have to solo anyone, but if he wants Shock Wave, then he's got to solo Wattson. Random also has to solo a gym, but she doesn't have Metronome yet, so she's out. That left RNG and Boombox, RNG has two more solo's before being allowed to evolve into a Swampert, and Boombox has to solo someone, sometime. I couldn't decide, but then RNG hit level 22 and was allowed to evolve into a Marshtomp, and that made my mind up for me.

Anyway, I ploughed through the gym trainers and listened to Wattson rant about converting the city (what's up with Electric gym leaders and doing this?)

Expecting a cakewalk of a battle, I totally forgot, that RNG only has Water Gun to attack with, so it was a very long match of Tackles, Leers and Quick Attacks verses Water Guns and Growls. But we did it, it's over we're done. And once again RNG is five levels higher than we left him last time.Oh, and he learnt Mud Sport, you know, to weaken the Electric attacks that can't touch him!

RNG/Marshtomp (M) @ Quick Claw
Lv. 25
Foresight
Growl
Mud Sport
Water Gun
2/3 gyms solo'd.

Still the MVP, but that's because he has to keep doing all these things. Also, his move set is almost legal, Foresight and Growl are both Normal type moves, but we're nearly there. The problem is the TMs I get can't be used on him. Seriously, I would love Bulk Up.

Gorgeous/Kirlia (M)
Lv. 23
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Calm Mind

Now that Jealous has evolved into Gorgeous, his whole move set has opened up for use. That said I'll probably just spam Confusion anyway. Actually, this evolution marks the end of Gorgeous' challenge, until the elite 4, urgh that's going to be hell!

Boombox/Loudred (F) @ Silk Scarf
Lv. 23
Pound
Uproar
Supersonic
Howl
7/50 moves used.

At first 50 moves seemed really far away, but I think she'll get the usage up before reaching level 40 though. Honestly, she hasn't been too restrictive and she has become the hardest hitter on the team now that she has evolved. Definite MVP, if not for RNG hogging the spotlight.

Random/Makuhita (F)
Lv. 23
Fake Out
Vital Throw
Whirlwind
Arm Thrust

Random hits so hard it's ridiculous, or at least that was hat I thought, but Boombox hits even harder. (I think it's the Silk Scarf.) Unfortunately I haven't been able to start Random's challenge yet, which is a shame because I have some fond memories of Metronome; Sky Attack on an Onix, Seed Flare on a Bidoof, those were good times.

Next time, we'll have a complete team! I am quite looking forward to adding Booster to the team, and dreading STRONG.
No need to thank me for your Gardevoir. :3

I'll start a Platinum scramble, medium difficulty please, first accepted 6 pokemon get the spots.. Oh and I need a water type and a flying type. Any1 can pick my starter

I'll start a Platinum scramble, medium difficulty please, first accepted 6 pokemon get the spots.. Oh and I need a water type and a flying type. Any1 can pick my starter
Take Division the Gible

Division believes that physical moves are for the heretic Gible in the world. As soon as possible, it can only learn Special damaging attacks. Gible also believe that it must battle under a Sandstorm. As such, it must always know the move. Division must know Sandstorm and three Special attacks before you enter the Elite Four.

Solo your rival at all times. Solo Lucian as well.

Have fun and good luck!!

Maestroke, take Star the Starly. Starly wants to become the star of your team, which can of course be accomplished in several ways. The first is that it can only use physical moves that are flying type attacks (so nothing physical but flying type. This does not restrict special attacks, you can use any of those), because those normal type attacks are way to day-to-day business. (well, ASAP, so until level 9 when you learn wing attack, use anything). It loves Flying high, so teach it Fly, which it must always use at the start of a battle. One step closer to becoming a star already, but we are not there yet. Teach it air cutter(move tutor), because those are more special than pysical attacks. To rise even further in becoming a star, win at least three beauty contests with the help of air cutter, as well as solo Fantina, that beauty queen, to show her who is the nicer one of you. You can evolve for the first time after this fight. At some point in your journey, you meet a bad smelling guy who turns out to be the steel gym gymleader (Byron), and his bad hygiene irritates Star, so Star solo's him to teach that bastard a good lesson. You can evolve for the second time after this fight. Right know, Star feels satisfied in becoming a star, and she feels like one already. Teach it swift at snowpoint city and use that instead of fly at the start of your battles. (two moves locked, fly and swift). Swift shows off its starness in battle.

Star has developed a certain attitude and has began to hate bad organizations, so when you get in the distortion world, knock out at least two of Cyrus' pokemon. Lastly, when battling Cynthia, Star feels its time has come. It wants to show off its starlike qualities and solo Garchomp and Togekiss. When that is over with, it feels relieved and is glad it has reached its goal at last.

tackle
quick attack
endeavor
take down
close combat
frustration
return
facade
secret power
thief
steel wing
giga impact
natural gift
u-turn

GL

@Maestroke Take Slavery the Bidoof. Slavery must learn 4 HM moves because that is what Bidoofs do. These 4 HM must be learned as quickly as possible.

In order to evolve, Slavery must solo a gym using only HM moves.

Sorry, if it's not too creative, Bidoofs are hard to use and you look like you could use an HM slave. :) Good luck! This also solves your Water-type need.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Maestroke, take SUCKAAA the Tropius. SUCKAAA must solo every fossil Pokemon you come across, because they're all dead dinosaurs (at least before the national dex) and Tropius is a living dinosaur. It must learn Earthquake to remind these fossils of their own extinction, but it is not required to use it against them. It must hold a Skull or Armor Fossil of its own to show opponents it has the head of their ancestors. It may not learn Fly.

@Maestroke, You get Lynx the Shinx (With Rivalry). Lynx wants to prove that s/he is the leader of the pack! To do this Lynx must beat 20 other same gender electric pokemon to evolve into a Luxio. To also prove Lynx's awesomeness, s/he must learn and keep Roar and Swagger (They do have to look their best!) and always know Thunder Fang! To make the final step to leadership and evolve into a Luxray, Lynx must solo Wake or Volkner like a boss!

The Platinum Scramblemons

1) Slavery the Bidoof - inanimate blob
2)SUCKAAA the Tropius (will be a lil annoying to find 1 and then dig up a fossil tho)
- Arcticblast
3)Lynx the Shinx - Addiethunder
4)Division the Gible - King Serperior
5)Gassy the Chimchar - UllarWarlord
6)Star the Starly - Present

All spots taken, thanks guys, 'ppreciate it

Sorry Present that challange's difficulty is over medium for me, I'll have to reject it
...So the current team is

So I still need a pokemon with Fly, and a Starter ^^
Then let me alter the challenge. You can learn close combat, as it shows of its power. (weak stars are no stars) That should be easy enough, and make byron a cakewalk (I assume that is the hardest part). If you find another part overly difficult, just tell me and i can change it. Please be aware of the fact that staravia gets intimidate for easier solo's against any physical pokemon. (makes garchomp much easier, togekiss is not that hard with your flying moves.) For Cyrus, he mostly has physical pokemon too. I think the challenge difficulty should be good right now. Yes, you can be evolved by then, just evolve for the second time at the correct level to learn CC.

@Present little problem, staravia doesn't learn CC, only Staraptor does so Byron would still be hell.. Could you also remove the contests part?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
@Maestroke

Looks like you have a Water-type and a Grass-type. And seeing as you need a starter...

Take Gassy the Chimchar.

This Chimchar is not ashamed of having a fire on its butt. In fact, it realizes it is because of natural gasses. However, it has a problem: It needs to relieve itself constantly.

You have an imaginary 'Gas Meter' associated with this Pokemon. It starts when you learn Ember, because that's when the fun truly begins. It goes up every time it does not use a Fire-type Attack by 3. (This includes items and such.) It goes down when you DO use a Fire-type attack. in order to find out how much it goes down, take the BP of the move used and divide it by 10, rounding down. To be fair, this does not include when it is not present in battle or when it is fainted. (Despite the body being able to produce flatulence for 3 days after death. THE MORE YOU KNOW~) When it faints, or is healed at a Pokemon Center, its gas meter is reset. Your restrictions for this Pokemon are different depending on how high its gas meter is.

-From 0-5: Is disallowed from using Fire-type moves, as it does not have enough gas to produce them.

-From 6-15: No restrictions.

-From 15-any number higher than 15: You must only use Fire-type attacks until you are back in the 0-5 threshold. GOTTA PASS DAT GAS

Oh, and it must solo the Drifloon in front of Valley Windworks to evolve into Monferno (lots of gas in balloons), and it must solo 20 Trainer-owned Water-types after that in order to evolve into Infernape (Wet farts are nasty. MUST QUELL WET FARTS.)

gl;hf

Maestroke, yes you can evolve staravia before solo'ing byron, as to have acces to close combat. Also, please do one contest then, the easiest. It just makes the story more interesting, and it wont take much time +/- 5 minutes max. If you really dislike it, you can skip it, but please do one contest.

I still need 3 more pokes for my Pokemon Platinum Scramble run.

Rules:
- Pokemon Platinum
- I can trade from HG and Diamond
- A medium level of difficulty
- A balanced team? Oh, who am I kidding?
- Each pokemon has to be nicknamed.
- A starter also needs to chosen.

Pokemon:
- Sandy the Chimchar [Celever]
- HM Slave the Bidoof [Present]
- AngerPoint the Eevee [Articblast]
-
-
-

SCRAMBLE HO!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
@Addiethunder

Take Builder the Machop.

He is jealous of the Timburr line and their construction-themed weaponry. So he wants to make his own!

He needs four ingredients: granite, mud, water, and heat. Only then can he make his own personal concrete slab of DOOM.

In order to get his granite, he needs to mash some Rocks. As such, he needs to solo ten Rock-type Pokemon using only Karate Chop.

For his mud, he needs to mash the ground. He must solo ten Ground-types using only Low Kick.

For his heat and water, he needs to absorb their energy. So he has to use Focus Energy while being hit by a Water-type attack five times. Same thing for Fire-type attacks.

For his first two restrictions, if a Pokemon is both types, it only counts as one, depending on which move you use.

Only then can he evolve into Machoke.

Whether or not he evolves, he must solo Maylene to prove he is truly the burliest. Oh, and he cannot evolve into Machamp. Or hold an item. Because he has his concrete slab of DOOM.

gl hf

(yes ik this is a recycled challange sue me I was feeling uncreative)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)