Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8
Update #9
Update #10

Well, to start things off, It was prep for the Elite Four Time, & it quite frankly, did not take that much time. Only buying a bunch of items, equipping some items (Including Rocky Helmet to 0MagSlag!), & feeding 1 Rare Candy to Grub, Reckless, Rover, & Furious, & I was all set for the Elite Four.

First up was Caitilin, & I send out Grub the Leavanny to lead against Musharna. Jokesharna simply wasted its time using Hypnosis + Dream Eater, while I get Grub to +6 Attack with Swords Dance, & use Full Heal on the Dream Eater turn. From then on in, it was a simple Leavanny sweep, with Grub outspeeding & OHKOing everything. Even Metagross & Sigilyph of all things stood no chance. Easy win.

Next was Shauntal, where I put Rover in the lead vs. Cofagrigus. Simple alternation between Work Up & Full Restore/Hyper Potion at the beginning, & once Rover was at +6 Attack, & in a good condition, I let him loose, taking out Cofagrigus & Golurk. Then Chandelure arrived. Armed with a Choice Scarf. It burned Rover alive with Fire Blast, allowing Furious to come in, damage it severely with Surf, while only taking enough damage to be 3HKOed by Fire Blast, but yeah. Chandy got drowned, & then Drifblim got zapped by Shy. Grub then fought the war against Banette, shrugging off hits, before taking it out, giving me win #2.

Marshal was third, & I lead with Furious against his Throh. Throh simply tried to slow down Furious, but Furious was sturdy enough to wipe out Throh. 0MagSlag was next against Mienshao. Mienshao missed with Hi Jump Kick. Then got totalled by Sludge Bomb. I then sent Furious back out for Conkeldurr. Dealt lots with Psychic, then Conk hammered Furious out with Hammer Arm. No big deal. Reckless then made an appearance to Flare Blitz Conkeldurr into the stratosphere. Then 0MagSlag returned for Sawk. 0MagSlag basically Sludge Bombed it to death, before Lucario came out & KOed 0MagSlag with Psychic. At least Reckless was there to take it out with Flare Blitz, & the battle was won.

Grimsley was the last E4 member to be challenged, & it was Rover that lead the charge...After I took advantage of the predictable Normal Gem Fake Out Liepard used to heal Reckless. Liepard eventually fell, & Scrafty was next...To fall to Reckless' Superpower...Furious handled Krookodile, Grub swatted Absol, & Reckless finished Grimsley with a Superpower to Bisharp's face.

Last was Iris. The last battle. Grub opened against Hydreigon, then knocked her into the stratosphere with an X-Scissor. Aggron then tried to wall Grub, but invited Furious to smash it with Surf. Lapras was next, & Shy came in to dodge a Sing or two, before seeing it out with a flurry of Thunderbolts. Haxorus came in next, & I stayed in, with the hope of Thunder Waving it while it used Dragon Dance. Shy got belted by Earthquake. I was then forced to send in 0MagSlag. The Dragon Dance came, but was then met with a well-timed Clear Smog which wiped the boost! Then with the help of Hyper Potions, 0MagSlag abused his Rocky Helmet to weather the incessant Outrage spam from Haxorus, before Haxorus finally recoiled itself to death, even after a Full Restore. 0MagSlag made one last hurrah dealing lots of damage to Druddigon, before falling to an Outrage, as Reckless wiped Druddigon off the map with a Superpower! Finally, Furious came out for Archeops. Paranoid about Flying Gem Acrobatics, I went to Disable...Dragon Claw. Then Archeops missed with Stone Edge, as Furious dealt the final blow, sending Archeops on her way with one final Surf!

And with that, the Scramble was won. The credits rolled, as the Post Game started to loom...

Magnezone [Shy] (-)
Lv58 | Magnet Pull | Impish
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Thunderbolt
-Return

Comments: With a -Sp. Attack nature, you are pretty sure that this thing would hit like a...something weak, & that pretty much said it all for me. Though it was not Rover weak, it was close. It served as an okay attacker, & for something that is supposed to be top tier, it was fairly disappointing to use.
---

Stoutland [Rover] (F)
Lv58 | Sand Rush | Bashful
-Leer
-Tackle
-Work Up
-Bite

Comments: Fuck this thing. Tackle & Bite only. For the Early game? Really good. But later on? Pathetic. If you could not OHKO a Haxorus with Tackle at +6 Attack, there must be something wrong. Pure LVP Material. This thing was without a shadow of a doubt, the LVP. Shy might have been bad too, but at least it got a useful attacking option later on.
---

Darmanitan [Reckless] (M)
Lv59 | Sheer Force | Jolly
-Overheat
-Work Up
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
5/5 #Times died to recoil damage

Comments: Ugh Flare Blitz, but unlike the other Top Tier Pokémon used in this Scramble, Reckless did not disappoint, especially when gifted a Jolly Nature & 31 Attack IV's. Reckless was the true powerhouse of this team, & I loved using it. Still does not change my opinion that Flare Blitz sucks, but maybe only because I never liked recoil moves...
---

Leavanny [Grub] (F)
Lv60 | Chlorophyll | Gentle
-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Shadow Claw

Comments: For a Pokémon who generally suffered from limited usage early on, Grub eventually turned out to be quite a force as the levels of the opponents rose, despite her terrible typing. Swords Dance was a treat, instrumental in sweeping Caitilin, & the rest were just coverage. Really solid member.
---

Golduck [Furious] (M)
Lv60 | Cloud Nine | Bold
-Disable
-Fury Swipes
-Psychic
-Surf
20/20 trainers soloed

Comments: Well, this literally was a case of a Pokémon transforming from an ugly duckling to a beautiful duck. As a Psyduck, it was frustrating as hell to use, even against the Breeder I abused to get rid of the restrictions. As it evolved, it turned into a solid attacker who really proved itself to be able to take down the Pokémon it needed to when I needed the most.
---

Weezing [0MagSlag] (M)
Lv63 | Levitate | Impish
-Sludge Bomb
-Flamethrower
-Venoshock
-Clear Smog

Comments: Best Physical Tank ever. Able to bludgeon through most physical Pokémon, & tear them apart. Nothing else I need to say. MVP of this Scramble.

And that is that for the Scramble, final time was like 28 hours or something, I do not remember. But other than that, Scramble Complete!

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Chapter 5 of my Pokemon Blue Scramble is up! My Blue cartridge failed on me, and my save was erased, so I had to get back to where I was. I really hope that doesn't happen again.

After a good long rest, Ttar and his Pokemon were ready to proceed to Cerulean City to earn their next badge. The path to Cerulean City was Route 3, to the east of Pewter City. Full of energy, Ttar made his way onto Route 3.

This route was very hilly, with lots of high ledges that could be jumped down. There were also lots of young trainers on this route, likely preparing to challenge the Pewter Gym. Despite their numbers, none of them gave Ttar any real challenge. They were more amusing than anything, with one boy giving a speech on why he liked shorts, and a girl accusing you of touching her, when she walked up to you first. But whatever, eh? Children will be children.

After walking around the twisting, curving route, Ttar found himself outside of a Pokemon Center. He entered, figuring that since the route appeared to be rather long on the map, that he may as well heal up. He then noticed a cave to his right. He walked into the Pokemon Center, wondering what the cave was. He asked the nurse the very same question.

"That's Mt. Moon," the nurse responded. "It's the only way to Cerulean City from Pewter City. That's why we run this Pokemon Center; as a halfway point for tired travelers."

"I see," Ttar said. "So, there's no other way, huh? Guess I have to go through the cave."

The nurse healed his Pokemon with a smile, and handed them back to him. As Ttar was about to leave, a man walked up to him and said, "Hey man, wanna buy a super-rare Pokemon?"

"What kind of Pokemon?" Ttar asked. He liked the idea of a super-rare Pokemon. It would probably be really powerful if it was that hard to come by!

"It's a really strong Pokemon, man," the strange man said. "I caught it at the Lake of Rage in the Johto region. It's called a Magikarp, and if you raise it well, it'll destroy everything in your path!"

Ttar rolled his eyes. "A Magikarp from Lake of Rage is no different than any other Magikarp," he said. "I'll be on my way now, thanks." With that, he walked out of the Pokemon Center. He saw the man shake his fist in frustration, and then go back to his seat.

Ttar saw the entrance to the cave to his left as he walked outside. With nothing better to do, he went ahead inside.

It was very dark in the cave. This cave, too, seemed to be a natural maze. Ttar decided to try going to the left, but as he did, swarms of bat-like Pokemon attacked! Something told him that this was the wrong way. He then proceeded along the right path. There were several trainers along the way, including one girl with a Clefairy who kept putting his Pokemon to sleep! As annoying as that was, Ttar still came out on top.

There was a ladder along the path, going down to a deeper part of the cave. Ttar figured that it must be there for a reason, so he went down it. Following the path, he went down another ladder. In the room he arrived in, he saw a strange-looking man wearing all black, who appeared to be digging in the wall. Figuring it must be something important, Ttar decided not to both him, and return to the main path.

He ran into many more trainers along the way. Youngsters, Lasses, Super Nerds, Bug Catchers, and even a Hiker! However, when fighting one of the Youngsters, something special happened! Doomed defeated the Youngster's Zubat, and grew to level 16! After the battle, Doomed started glowing! Her form grew larger, and in just a few seconds, there was an entirely new Pokemon in her place! Doomed evolved into Nidorina!

Soon, after defeating a Hiker, Arceustar started glowing too! Ttar was thrilled about having two evolved Pokemon! However, Arceustar stopped glowing almost as soon as it started. Ttar was largely confused. Arceustar shook his head as if to say, "No, I don't want to evolve!" Ttar was annoyed at this, but hoped that one day, Arceustar would stop being so stubborn and finally evolve.

A Bug Catcher had tipped Ttar off that the men wearing black were part of Team Rocket, a group of thugs who steal Pokemon from people. Ttar was shocked, but decided to avoid the Rocket Grunts at all costs. He neared the end of the cave now, and he saw someone pacing around near the exit. There were what appeared to be rocks with patterns on them on the ground. Ttar wasn't really interested, so he walked on, but the person came up to him, shouting, "I found these fossils! They're both mine!"

The person then sent out a Grimer, clearly challenging Ttar to a battle. Ttar sent out Arceustar, and commanded him to use Water Gun. The Grimer fainted in three hits, at which point the person sent out a Voltorb! Ttar called Arceustar back and sent out Doomed. The Voltorb tried to use Screech, but it kept failing. Doomed hit it with Scratch three times, and Voltorb went down. Clearly upset, the person sent out his final Pokemon, a Koffing. Ttar brought Arceustar back out to battle, and just like before, knocked the Koffing out with three Water Guns, while the Koffing only attacked with weak Tackles.

Defeated, the person cried out, "Ok, I'll share! We'll each take one, no being greedy!" Ttar didn't really know anything about fossils, so he took the one on the right, which was apparently called the Helix Fossil. The person ran up and took the other one, and then ran away. Figuring he might need it some time in the future, Ttar put the fossil in his bag, and continued on. He was right, a short distance later, he saw the exit to the cave, and emerged into the sunlight!

Now on Route 4, Ttar knew he had to head east to get to Cerulean City. His Pokemon were in pretty poor shape after the battles in the cave, so he was happy that there were no trainers on Route 4. He soon arrived in Cerulean City.

Ttar headed straight for the Pokemon Center. He healed up his Pokemon, when a kid approached him. The kid talked about all of the things there were to do around Cerulean City.

"Mister, you gotta visit the Cerulean Gym!" the kid said. "The leader, Misty, is really strong! Oh, and you should take the Nugget Bridge Challenge! Oh, and visit Bill! He knows a lot about Pokemon! Oh, and you should visit the Pokemon DayCare! They'll raise your Pokemon for you! Isn't that cool, mister?"

Ttar nodded and smiled. Clearly pleased, the kid ran off to talk to the next person who had come inside. With so much to do in Cerulean City, Ttar decided that he and his Pokemon should take a long rest after their spelunking adventure.

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 17
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Bubble
-Water Gun

Doomed the Nidorina
Level 17
-Tackle
-Growl
-Scratch
-Poison Sting

Angry Nerd the Spearow
Level 15
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
-Fury Attack

Next time, I'll catch my fourth Pokemon, enviro the Bellsprout

I want to do a scramble on Platinum.
-Hard difficulty
-I can trade
-I can't think of anything else
Thanks in advance!

Solner, take Tamer the Budew. Tamer aspires to capture several of Sinnoh's strongest Pokemon, but it's currently an amateur. To get some practice (and to evolve to Roselia), Tamer must be the only Pokemon in your party you can use when catching the rest of your party. Now that it has some practice, Tamer is more confident in its abilities, but it would prefer to perfect the art of catching Pokemon before attempting to catch anything else. In order to do this, Tamer decides to solo every Pokemon Ranger in the game (with the obvious exceptions of the ones who are on Routes 225, 227, and 228). After this is done, you must catch at least 7 Pokemon that have a BST of at least 450 with Tamer as the only Pokemon you can use to weaken them (and no, you can't catch more than one Pokemon of the same species). Once this is completed, Tamer can evolve to Roserade. Soon after evolving, Tamer hears about the numerous powerful Pokemon (that is, those with a BST of at least 500) used by Sinnoh's Elite Four and Champion, and feels challenged. Of course, while it would steal the show if it soloed every single one of them, it'll settle for soloing just 5 of them.

Solner, you're getting Freedom the Bidoof.

Freedom is a Bidoof that wants to show off the power of Bidoofs instead of being regulated to being a HM Slave like countless Bidoofs are. So it cannot be taught any HM moves and wants to show off its non-STAB move pool. It must have three non-STAB moves immediately and cannot have a Normal/Water attacking move when this condition is met. To evolve, it must solo Gardenia's gym. In order to keep the spotlight on the condition of the Bidoof Collective, it must solo one trainer on every route, gym, and any other place that has trainers in it. For its final message, it must solo Lucian because he represents mind control and slavery to the Bidoof Collective.

Recap:

-No HM moves
-Must have three non-STAB moves and once this condition is met, cannot have a STAB attacking move
-Solo Gardenia's gym to evolve
-Must solo 1 trainer on every route, gym, and every other place where is there's a trainer
-Solo Lucian

On another note, Solner, you will get Diva the female Pachirisu. Diva thinks she is the best opera singer in the world, but in fact she is not. Really, she wants to spread her voice all around the pokemon world, and therefore wants to solo at least one pokemon from every gym leader (excluding Roark, as you'll not have obtained her by then and due to other solo's Gardenia is excluded.) Realising she can't fight very well, she changes tactics from normal fight. She wants to know and keep both Charm and Sweet Kiss, because it represents her being an established Diva. Because Diva really hates to damage her opponents, she will get hit a lot. So the only way she is allowed to deal damage is through the use of Bide, as even Diva's will get mad when hit. After solo'ing the first three gym leader single pokemon solo's, she realizes she is taking too much damage, and thinks that if she is Swift, she will get hit much less. She can now use Swift (moveset by now: bide, charm, swift, sweet kiss). After all her gym leader single pokemon solo's have been completed, she is satisfied with her popularity and becomes relaxed. She may forget Bide, as she lost all her revengefulness. (This means you get one free moveslot) Because the Elite Four and the Champion are such nice people, they have to hear her sing too. Defeat at least one pokemon from every elite four / champion member to a total of 10, excluding Lucian.

GL

tldr;
-female Pachirisu named Diva
-can only use bide, charm and sweet kiss (must learn all three of them too) and another non-damaging move
-must defeat one pokemon of every gym leader
-after three solo's, moveset is bide, charm, sweet kiss, swift
-after all gym leader solo's, can forget bide
-defeat 10 pokemon of the elite four + Cynthia, excl. Lucian, at least one of each

@Solner, take Wall the Onix. Wall is well aware of his massive defense, and as such wants to show it off at every possible occasion. As such, you must start every battle with Harden/X Defend (costs more but frees up a moveslot). In order to evolve into a Steelix, Wall feels he must prove his strength to you - he must take 25 physical super effective hits. It could be any move, so long as it's physical and supereffective.

Oh, and to make sure you use him, solo Volkner. :)

Recap:
~Start every battle with Harden/X Defend
~Take 25 supereffective physical attacks to evolve
~Solo Volkner

Take Glitches the Porygon
Because of his time under team plasma, Glitches has developed many, well, glitches. The first and most prominent is that Glitches may only use stab moves in battle (you are going to want conversion). Glitches also has very low ram, so whenever he faints, you must feed him a Carbos to revive him, otherwise the startup takes forever. If Carbos no longer works, you may use Calcium or other vitamins. If you have no Carbos, you must wait one real time day before you may use Glitches again.
In order to evolve Glitches, it must solo those who glitched it in the first place, it must solo team galactic HQ to evolve. After evolving, Glitches gains ram, and you no longer must be penalized to revive it. Though it now has improved software, Silph Co. didn’t fix your previous glitches. Along with the update, there is an additional minor glitch, Glitches may only be sent out if its battery (health) is full. A patch should be coming out soon, but Silph isn’t saying how long it will take.
In order to evolve into a Porygon-Z, Glitches must solo the lighthouse in sunnyshore and the trainers not already claimed in Volkner’s gym. It is only then that Jasmine will teach you about jail breaking. After being jail broken, Glitches may be sent out despite its battery level, but may only be revived at pokemon centers because it requires a tethered boot.

In summary:
May only use stab
Porygon: Must use Carbos or wait 24 hours irl to revive.
Porygon2: may only be sent out if its health is full
Porygon-Z: can only be revived at Centers

Solner, take a Chingling and name it Support. Chingling believes that it is best at supporting its teammates, but is pretty useless at direct combat. Since the only attacking moves it can use are Psywave and Confusion, it's probably right about that. All its other moves must be status moves. They cannot be moves that boost its own stats either (no calm mind 4 U). Furthermore, it beleives that you shouldn't waste valuable resources on it either, so it can only ever use non-consumable hold items and revives. Chingling must participate in every double battle you encounter from the time you get him though, since he knows that teams always do better with a good support! You must use Chingling to heal an ally at least once during at least 2 gym leaders and 2 elite 4 members, and once against Cynthia (heal bell and healing wish can satisfy this restriction).

Good luck!

Solner, take Tamer the Budew. Tamer aspires to capture several of Sinnoh's strongest Pokemon, but it's currently an amateur. To get some practice (and to evolve to Roselia), Tamer must be the only Pokemon in your party you can use when catching the rest of your party. Now that it has some practice, Tamer is more confident in its abilities, but it would prefer to perfect the art of catching Pokemon before attempting to catch anything else. In order to do this, Tamer decides to solo every Pokemon Ranger in the game (with the obvious exceptions of the ones who are on Routes 225, 227, and 228). After this is done, you must catch at least 7 Pokemon that have a BST of at least 450 with Tamer as the only Pokemon you can use to weaken them (and no, you can't catch more than one Pokemon of the same species). Once this is completed, Tamer can evolve to Roserade. Soon after evolving, Tamer hears about the numerous powerful Pokemon (that is, those with a BST of at least 500) used by Sinnoh's Elite Four and Champion, and feels challenged. Of course, while it would steal the show if it soloed every single one of them, it'll settle for soloing just 5 of them.

Have fun! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Solner, you're getting Freedom the Bidoof.

Freedom is a Bidoof that wants to show off the power of Bidoofs instead of being regulated to being a HM Slave like countless Bidoofs are. So it cannot be taught any HM moves and wants to show off its non-STAB move pool. It must have three non-STAB moves immediately and cannot have a Normal/Water attacking move when this condition is met. To evolve, it must solo Gardenia's gym. In order to keep the spotlight on the condition of the Bidoof Collective, it must solo one trainer on every route, gym, and any other place that has trainers in it. For its final message, it must solo Lucian because he represents mind control and slavery to the Bidoof Collective.

Recap:

-No HM moves
-Must have three non-STAB moves and once this condition is met, cannot have a STAB attacking move
-Solo Gardenia's gym to evolve
-Must solo 1 trainer on every route, gym, and every other place where is there's a trainer
-Solo Lucian

You wanted hard so I think this is a pretty good hard one to do. Good luck.

Congratulations on beating your Scramble Its-A-Random. Nice to see Golduck developed like it was meant to. Aaaaand Tyranitarphantom, keep going.

On another note, Solner, you will get Diva the Pachirisu. Diva thinks she is the best opera singer in the world, but in fact she is not. Really, she wants to spread her voice all around the pokemon world, and therefore wants to solo at least one pokemon from every gym leader (excluding Brock, as you'll not have obtained her/ him by then and due to other solo's Gardenia.) Realising she can't fight very well, she changes tactics. She wants to know and keep both Charm and Sweet Kiss, because it represents her being an established Diva. Because Diva really hates to damage her opponents, she will get hit a lot. So the only way she is allowed to deal damage is through the use of Bide, as even Diva's will get mad when hit. After solo'ing the first three gym leader single pokemon solo's, she realizes she is taking too much damage, and thinks that is she is Swift, she will get hit much less. She can now use Swift (moveset by now: bide, charm, swift, sweet kiss). AFter all her gym leader single pokemon solo's have been completed, she is satisfied with her popularity and becomes relaxed. She may forget Bide, as she lost all her revengefulness. (This means you get one free moveslot) Because the Elite Four and the Champion are such nice people, they have to hear her sing too. Defeat at least one pokemon from every elite four / champion member to a total of 10.

GL

Ps: I think this will be a hard, but not impossible challenge. (You'll realize Pachirisu's bulk is actually quite good :) )

@Naix, @Phoenix512, @Present, all excepted, but Present, Diva won't be able to solo any of Lucian's pokemon due to Bidoof. Due to the fact that I didn't remember this game for crap, you confused the hell out of me when you said Brock. I can already see that I am going to hate Diva...

@Solner, take Wall the Onix. Wall is well aware of his massive defense, and as such wants to show it off at every possible occasion. As such, you must start every battle with Harden/X Defend (costs more but frees up a moveslot). In order to evolve into a Steelix, Wall feels he must prove his strength to you - he must take 25 physical super effective hits. It could be any move, so long as it's physical and supereffective.

Oh, and to make sure you use him, solo Volkner. :)

Recap:
~Start every battle with Harden/X Defend
~Take 25 supereffective physical attacks to evolve
~Solo Volkner

@inanimate blob Diva wants to solo one of volkner's pokemon. Is it ok for Wall to solo all but one of his pokemon? I'll put Wall on the team for now though.

I still need an Outer Pinwheel Forest Pokemon for my White Scramblocke. Remember, it must be able to evole, easy-medium difficulty.

@Solner, shoot me for not proofreading my challenges more precisely. Anyway, of course it is not Brock, but Roark. And yes, you do not have to solo any of Lucian's pokemon, as Bidoof's solo was first (I forgot to mention that, while I remembered excluding Gardenia, from the same post.) Added she must be female, as otherwise Diva makes no sense (yes, I know male opera singers exist, like Mark Chambers.)

So, up to date version is here:

On another note, Solner, you will get Diva the female Pachirisu. Diva thinks she is the best opera singer in the world, but in fact she is not. Really, she wants to spread her voice all around the pokemon world, and therefore wants to solo at least one pokemon from every gym leader (excluding Roark, as you'll not have obtained her by then and due to other solo's Gardenia is excluded.) Realising she can't fight very well, she changes tactics from normal fight. She wants to know and keep both Charm and Sweet Kiss, because it represents her being an established Diva. Because Diva really hates to damage her opponents, she will get hit a lot. So the only way she is allowed to deal damage is through the use of Bide, as even Diva's will get mad when hit. After solo'ing the first three gym leader single pokemon solo's, she realizes she is taking too much damage, and thinks that if she is Swift, she will get hit much less. She can now use Swift (moveset by now: bide, charm, swift, sweet kiss). After all her gym leader single pokemon solo's have been completed, she is satisfied with her popularity and becomes relaxed. She may forget Bide, as she lost all her revengefulness. (This means you get one free moveslot) Because the Elite Four and the Champion are such nice people, they have to hear her sing too. Defeat at least one pokemon from every elite four / champion member to a total of 10, excluding Lucian.

GL

tldr;
-female Pachirisu named Diva
-can only use bide, charm and sweet kiss (must learn all three of them too) and another non-damaging move
-must defeat one pokemon of every gym leader
-after three solo's, moveset is bide, charm, sweet kiss, swift
-after all gym leader solo's, can forget bide
-defeat 10 pokemon of the elite four + Cynthia, excl. Lucian, at least one of each

Thanks Present for the fix, but if Diva is anything like I think she will be, I am going to hate it. The plus side to that is at least I got a bidoof.

reserving a 'mon for Solner

@Solner
Glitches the Porygon
Take Glitches the Porygon
Because of his time under team plasma, Glitches has developed many, well, glitches. The first and most prominent is that Glitches may only use stab moves in battle (you are going to want conversion). Glitches also has very low ram, so whenever he faints, you must feed him a Carbos to revive him, otherwise the startup takes forever. If Carbos no longer works, you may use Calcium or other vitamins. If you have no Carbos, you must wait one real time day before you may use Glitches again.
In order to evolve Glitches, it must solo those who glitched it in the first place, it must solo team galactic HQ to evolve. After evolving, Glitches gains ram, and you no longer must be penalized to revive it. Though it now has improved software, Silph Co. didn’t fix your previous glitches. Along with the update, there is an additional minor glitch, Glitches may only be sent out if its battery (health) is full. A patch should be coming out soon, but Silph isn’t saying how long it will take.
In order to evolve into a Porygon-Z, Glitches must solo the lighthouse in sunnyshore and the trainers not already claimed in Volkner’s gym. It is only then that Jasmine will teach you about jail breaking. After being jail broken, Glitches may be sent out despite its battery level, but may only be revived at pokemon centers because it requires a tethered boot.

In summary:
May only use stab
Porygon: Must use Carbos or wait 24 hours irl to revive.
Porygon2: may only be sent out if its health is full
Porygon-Z: can only be revived at Centers

Thanks Present for the fix, but if Diva is anything like I think she will be, I am going to hate it. The plus side to that is at least I got a bidoof.
Yeah you are correct. Sometimes, when I see someone order hard, I get this feeling it should be HARD. So, I think you will most likely hate diva a lot, especially the bide solo's. That is also the reason I did not make you solo entire gym leaders, as with bide, that would be really cruel.

@Reserving Solner's final Pokemon, editing it in a few.

Solner, take a Chingling and name it Support. Chingling believes that it is best at supporting its teammates, but is pretty useless at direct combat. Since the only attacking moves it can use are Psywave and Confusion, it's probably right about that. All its other moves must be status moves. They cannot be moves that boost its own stats either (no calm mind 4 U). Furthermore, it beleives that you shouldn't waste valuable resources on it either, so it can only ever use non-consumable hold items and revives. Chingling must participate in every double battle you encounter from the time you get him though, since he knows that teams always do better with a good support! You must use Chingling to heal an ally at least once during at least 2 gym leaders and 2 elite 4 members, and once against Cynthia (heal bell and healing wish can satisfy this restriction).

Good luck!

Solner, I'm giving you Prince the Piplup. Prince believes he should have the crown of Water King, and so wants all water-types to bow down before him. So, to evolve he must solo 20 other Water-types. Once he evolves into Prinplup, he realises that to become king he must defeat the current Water King Floatzel. So, he goes to Floatzel's Castle (the Pastoria Gym) and, upon entering, he is attacked by Floatzel's loyal underlings. Once Prince gets through them (without going to a Pokemon centre), he challenges Floatzel while his underlings (the rest of your team) hold off Floatzel's top minions (Quagsire and Gyarados)(you must use at least 2 different water attacks to prove your water mastery). Once Floatzel is defeated, he tells Prince he has to be fully evolved. You must now evolve him into Empoleon ASAP. Upon evolution, he takes the crown and must now be renamed King.
However, he is not content with the water crown, and being a steel-type he wants the Steel crown, and being native to cold climates he wants the Ice Crown for good measure. So he must defeat Bastiodon and his underlings using only Steel-type attacks, and Froslass and her minions using only ice-type attacks. Once he does this, he wants to take one final Crown- that of the strongest pokemon! To do so, he must solo the strongest pokemon of each E4 member not already taken and then solo Cynthia's Garchomp!

So in short:
-Defeat 20 water types to evolve into Prinplup
-As a Prinplup, defeat all the Pastoria Gym Trainers
-Solo Crasher Wake's Floatzel, using at least 2 water-type attacks, to evolve into Empoleon
-Once an Empoleon, rename him King
-Defeat all Canalave gym trainers
-Defeat Byron's Bastiodon using only steel-type attacks
-Defeat all Snowpoint gym trainers
-Defeat Candice's Froslass using only Ice-type attacks
-Solo Aaron's Drapion, Bertha's Rhyperior, Flint's Magmortar and Cynthia's Garchomp

So my team is complete... with a chingling... wow. Ok. At least there isn't an evolution restriction.

CJorex, sadly I can't take piplup cuz Jimera0 put his in first. You should save it, just in case someone else could use him.

Thanks everyone for my team. Well, actually I'll hold that until I decide whether or not I hate any of them (Diva), or love any of them.

Wish me luck

@Jimera0 Actually I have a question about Support's attacks. Do I have to keep both confusion and psywave? Or can I forget one if I want to?

I want to do a scramble on Platinum.
-Hard difficulty
-I can trade
-I can't think of anything else
Thanks in advance!
On a side note -
If I were to try a comic thing for my next one, would this level of drawing skills suffice, you think?

Or this
Will you be drawing comics for this Scramble? Because I think your drawing skill is definatley sufficient, and you could certainly get a lot humour out of it.

I still need an Outer Pinwheel Forest Pokemon for my White Scramblocke. Remember, it must be able to evole, easy-medium difficulty.
I don't think you've gotten one yet, so I'll give it to you.

Take Scrapper, the first Fighting-type you see. Scrapper may only use STAB moves and non-damaging moves.

As my Platinum Scramble was a failure (coldn't dig up a single fossil...), let me start a White Medium Scramble!
NO TRADES
NO STARTER (will use until I get my first scramblemon)
NO POST-ELITE FOUR MONS

@Yoshinite, take Exp Boost the Audino. Audino's are those annoying things that give a huge amount of Exp. This Audino can only learn level up moves, and as it is so kind to give so much exp, it wants something in return. Defeath the highest exp giving pokemon from at least three gym leaders, as well as at least 3 pokemon from the elite four, highest exp giving. Solo the two highest exp giving mons from N (final battle) and the two highest exp giving mons from Ghetsis. If you cannot find out which pokes these are, I could add that.

GL

@Yoshinite
take Apollo the Golett
Apollo dreams of flying high into space, and knows that once he evolves he will be able to. You must help him reach his dream. Because of his fascination with space he must always know either night shade or solarbeam, and knowing that he needs to get stronger, he may only use 2 STAB moves. He must hold the EXP. Share as soon as you get him and must participate in every trainer battle until he evolves.

Once he evolves, he must learn fly. Now overjoyed he can fly, he may use any move he wants. Apollo must use fly in every important battle he participates in (Rival/Elite Four/N/Ghetsis). Also, he must solo 3 of Shauntei's Pokemon, as well as Caitlin's Sigilyph and N's Archeops. Apollo must prove his dominance of the sky!

Shoot for the stars!

Will you be drawing comics for this Scramble? Because I think your drawing skill is definatley sufficient, and you could certainly get a lot humour out of it.
I am going to attempt to, at least.

I am reserving a pokemon for yoshinite. Will edit in a minute.

@Yoshinite Sorry about that. It was a long minute.

I give you Watch the Klink. It starts out as an old wind-up model, and like any watch, it needs to be maintained. So every battle Watch will need to wind up (Gear Grind, Autotomize, Shift Gear) before it can preform any of its other functions. Watch eventually decides to get with the times and gets (evolves) a battery, so no more required wind-up! With the battery came a nice back-light (Flash Cannon or Mirror Shot), which Watch is quite fond of showing off, which is the first thing Watch does when he goes into battle. The battery came with a very short life however, so Watch needs to recharge (Use any electric attack when Watch is KO'ed) every now and then. Watch now looked to the future and wanted to adapt. So now Watch upgraded (evolved) once again and was now a solar hybrid - no more charging needed! Watch still fancied that back-light though! Watch now had a new goal - to show how hip and now he was to a few high profile characters. So it wants to solo any 4 pokemon from the Elite Four.

Summary:
-Klink named Watch
-As a Klink, must start the battle with Gear Grind, Autotomize, or Shift Gear
-When it evolves, the above condition no longer applies
-As a Klang, any time it is Ko'ed it must use an electric attack to start the battle
-Unless the above condition is in effect, Watch must start battles with Flash Cannon or Mirror Shot
-As a Klinklang, Watch no longer needs to use an electric attack if KO'ed
-Solo 4 pokemon from the Elite Four

I tried to make it fun, but you can be the judge of that. If you have any questions, just ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)