Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'm going to start a SOLO Ruby version Scramble. I'll take five different Pokémon and choose the one I think will be most fun. I cannot trade and don't want it to be too difficult, seeing as it's the first time I've played in a while!

EDIT: You can make it one of four Pokémon; Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip or Seedot. Yes, Seedot. I've never got around to fully training a Seedot, so if you're thinking of giving me a more difficult challange then there's the obvious choice. That being said, I would like a mix to choose from! (I think Seedot can be acquired before the first gym, so I'd like to get it early in the game)

I wasn't sure which color to vote on for celever's mono-color Scramble, I went to a randomizer and input 1 and 10 (as there are officially 10 different colors Pokemon are listed as in the Pokedex). I got 5, and as such I decided to vote for the color that corresponds to that number (according to Bulbapedia), and that color was Purple.

On a different note...

DragonBreath, take Ancient the Lileep. You see, back when Ancient was alive, all those years ago, these newfangled Generation III moves didn't exist. Because of its unfamiliarity with them, Ancient can't use any moves that were introduced in Generation III. Also because it doesn't know much about any Pokemon outside of Rock-, Grass-, or Water-types, it has trouble identifying those that don't have any of the types already mentioned (Rock due to it being alive millions of years ago and things like that don't change much over time and Grass because it's a Grass-type, and Water because Lileep are based on sub-aquatic creatures) and as such must ignore type match-ups when fighting them. Another thing about it is that it isn't trusting of any man-made items and because of this it will accept absolutely no man-made items.

Have fun!

DragonBreath, take Ancient the Lileep. You see, back when Ancient was alive, all those years ago, these newfangled Generation III moves didn't exist. Because of its unfamiliarity with them, Ancient can't use any moves that were introduced in Generation III. Also because it doesn't know much about any Pokemon outside of Rock-, Grass-, or Water-types, it has trouble identifying those that don't have any of the types already mentioned (Rock due to it being alive millions of years ago and things like that don't change much over time and Grass because it's a Grass-type, and Water because Lileep are based on sub-aquatic creatures) and as such must ignore type match-ups when fighting them. Another thing about it is that it isn't trusting of any man-made items and because of this it will accept absolutely no man-made items.

Have fun!
Thanks! Just to clarify, what exactly do you mean by the ignoring type match-ups bit?

I'm still waiting for some scramblemons. My original post is here.

Dragonbreath, take Hatred the Seviper. Hatred, like all seviper, absolutely hates zangoose and so must solo every one you see. This hatred goes so far that Hatred will not use any normal-type moves or moves that Zanggose can learn and will even have to solo allk other normal-types as well. But he still wants to have at least 3 attacking types. Additionaly, solo the entire Petalburg gym, including trainers, because there are Zangoose there. Once Hatred defeats norman, he gains control of his hatred and dosn't have to solo every normal-type, but still has to solo all zangoose because of primal instincts etc. Hatred also has to solo Sidney because he had a Zangoose in the Manga, so Hatred can't tolerate that.
EDIT: Hatred is also under the effects of Taunt and Torment when battling a normal type, and later only Zangoose
In a nutshell:
Seviper named Hatred
Must have 3 types of attacking moves but no normal-type moves or moves that Zangoose can learn
Solo every Normal-type
After soloing Petalburg gym only has to solo every Zangoose.
Solo Sidney of the E4

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The votes are in!!!

THE WINNER IS RED!!!

Will be accepting challenges for my Hard-core mono-color scramble now. All pokemon must be red, if they are pretty much red but are listed as something else, shoot me a VM or PM and I will tell you if it is red enough.

I am requesting a Yanma though, not a certainty by any means, I just love the design and pokemon in general!
Oh, and before someone gives it to me, ledyba is soul-silver only. I am playing heart-gold and thus it is not allowable.

1) Sluggish the Slugma, by inanimate blob:
Take Sluggish the Slugma, the one you can get from Primo. Slugma's Pokèdex states that it cannot stop moving around or it will turn into rock. So, you will emulate that! Slugma must always lead your party in battle (if it faints, don't worry). Additionally, Sluggish is scared of turning into rock, and as a result cannot evolve into Magcargo or use Rock-type moves. It must also have two Fire-type moves at all times to emphasize the fact that it is Fire-type, not Rock.

Solo Chuck to remove the movepool restriction, and if you're up for it, solo Misty to remove the evolution restriction, seeing as it gets over its fears.

2) Reserved by Solner (he said when he posted that he really wants to give me a pokemon, so I thought I'd let him).

3) Omnivore, unfinished

4) Tempered the voltorb, by Naix (that last restriction is evil ;_; ) Oh, where do I catch Voltorb? I have never used one, only those electrode.
celever, take Tempered the Voltorb. Tempered has a tendency to tear itself apart (in other words, use Selfdestruct or Explosion) when it gets angry, which is quite often. For reference, the list of things that Tempered absolutely hates is as follows: getting statused, fighting an opponent who resists (or is immune to) its STAB, so much as seeing a Team Rocket member, and items being used on it. If any of the above happen to Tempered, it must use Selfdestruct or Explosion. Oh, and another thing: Tempered downright despises Blaine for reasons unknown, so Tempered must solo Blaine (with the exception of the Pokemon Paranoid is soloing). During the solo, Tempered must Explode on his last Pokemon. After this solo is completed, Tempered may evolve. Yes, you read that correctly.

Have as much fun as you can, and try not to pull all your hair out!

5) Paranoid the paras, by Espeon65 You are evil. " It may not evolve until it defeats 10 trainer-owned Fire-types using only Bug-type moves" And then I have to solo Blaine! I am really hoping mom gives me some fire-resisting berries! (accepted though, I asked hard-core)
EDIT: Take Paranoid the Paras. This Paras is afraid of the parasitic mushrooms on its back. It knows that otherwise, it would be mono-Bug. So, it may never use any Grass-type moves. It thinks that the mushroom will die if it does. It must then solo 10 pokemon while under the effects of a burn in an attempt to burn the mushroom off. It must solo every trainer-owned Grass-type for fear of them taking it over. It may not evolve until it defeats 10 trainer-owned Fire-types using only Bug-type moves. It must solo all of Pryce's gym and Pryce's Dewgong. Then, it may learn 1 non-attacking Grass-type move. It must solo all of Cinnabar gym and 1 of Blaine's pokemon. GL;HF! If it's too easy or hard, I can change it.

6) Reserved for Present

Treecko37, I'm afraid that your challange is a bit hard for an easy difficulty scramble. Rhydon only has base 45 special attack, so even SE surf won't do much, and Blaine's pokemon could easily defeat it becauseof base 45 special defense. Maybe you could tone the challange down a bit. I am sorry, but I did ask for an easy Challange.

EDIT: I've done some calcs and it is possible, but extremely hard. I think I'll just have to buy tonnes of healing items and stall out Fire Blast, but whatever. I'll add the Challange.
Sorry about the difficulty! If you want to, you can just solo Blaine with Rhydon in general instead of just using Surf. No need to sit by and use a ton of healing items. It's supposed to be a fun challenge, not a stally one. :)

THE WINNER IS RED!!!

Will be accepting challenges for my Hard-core mono-color scramble now. All pokemon must be red, if they are pretty much red but are listed as something else, shoot me a VM or PM and I will tell you if it is red enough.

I am requesting a Yanma though, not a certainty by any means, I just love the design and pokemon in general!
Oh, and before someone gives it to me, ledyba is soul-silver only. I am playing heart-gold and thus it is not allowable.
Hooray! That sounds like fun.

Take Sluggish the Slugma, the one you can get from Primo. Slugma's Pokèdex states that it cannot stop moving around or it will turn into rock. So, you will emulate that! Slugma must always lead your party in battle (if it faints, don't worry). Additionally, Sluggish is scared of turning into rock, and as a result cannot evolve into Magcargo or use Rock-type moves. It must also have two Fire-type moves at all times to emphasize the fact that it is Fire-type, not Rock.

Solo Chuck to remove the movepool restriction, and if you're up for it, solo Misty to remove the evolution restriction, seeing as it gets over its fears.

You must solo Blue, which gives you incentive to actually use him. :)

Celever

i am town
Oh wow! Nice challange! Accepted.

Am I allowed to lead with sluggish and then switch out, or do I have to have sluggish faint.

I'd appreciate if you made a little bit harder, just another restriction, though.

Bad news everyone. My Pokemon Red's Save battery finally died. That means that my challenge has come to an end. On the plus side...

Pokemon Platinum is calling my name. I will be taking TWELVE Pokemon to the top, swapping teams each major battle (for plot purposes). Therefore, I will need two Pokemon prior to the battle against Barry in Jubilife City. To make it simple, I will be requesting MEDIUM difficulty challenges, with a Video Game character theme. Be creative~

Take Pit the Shinx. Now, as you may know, Pit has Palutena's Bow, which shoots arrows of light. As such, Pit is limited to a few moves - Electric-type moves and Normal-type moves.

Solo a Gym leader to evolve the first time, and solo a Galactic Boss for Palutena, since she sent you on a quest to rid the world of evil.

Additionally, you must solo Giratina using solely Electric moves, which Palutena convinced you was a demon that can only be vanquished by the arrows of light.
You get Sissel the Gastly (Ghost Trick). Sissel isn't the sort of guy, who just let's people die if he can help it. Unfortunatley due to the limitations of his Ghost Tricks, he can only help out after they've died. Sissel must switch in when one of your other Pokemon faints. As well as this, Sissel has amnesia and has forgotten all the Pokemon's types. As such, Sissel cannot use moves that deal super effective damage.

@Alice in Strings, take Axel the Chimchar (based on Kingdom Hearts). Axel has been playing a double game for all his Nobody life, but all the organization members trusted him. ANyway, Axel can only use fire type attacks (ASAP), as he trusts his chakrams completely. Axel does never back of for a fight, as he is an assassin, and therefore has to solo Roark's Cranidos (the first gym). To evolve once. In his second form, Axel becomes friends with Sora and Roxas and doubts the organizations motives even more. Axel wants to fight only dark type and psychic type (=light type) pokemon to test his toughts. After hacing solo'd 20 of those trainer owned pokemon, he is ready to make his decision. Solo the Ice type gym, representing murdering Vexen. Aferwards, die in the next major battle, which will represent Axel sacrificing himself and becoming Lea. Immedeatly go to the name rater and name yourself Lea, evolve for the second time (before fighting another pokemon, so with a rare candy). As Lea, Lea is ready for his chosen path and fight for the truth. Besides Fire moves, Lea can now also use Fighting type attacks. To test his ideals, Lea has to solo Bertha.

Alice in Strings, take Solid the Onix. Since Onix is a rock snake for the most part, he admires the legendary Solid Snake. Since Solid Snake is a master of stealth, he prefers not to use moves that make a lot of noise. So no Rock or Ground moves unless at red health. He likes to choke out his opponents so he must use Bind at every chance he's in battle. In order to remove the Bind restriction, he must choke out 15 trainer Pokemon. To evolve into Steelix, solo 1 gym leader of choice.

Once Solid become Steelix, you must change its name from Solid to Old. Solid's previous restrictions are no longer in play but Old must be one Pokemon battle in every five encounters to make sure he doesn't rot away. At the same time, he cannot be fight in four straight encounters without experiencing shaking. If used more than four times in a row, it must sit out for 2 encounters to allow it recovered from the shaking. It must solo a Elite 4 member.

Recap:

-Solid can't use Rock and Ground moves unless it's in red health
-Must use Bind in every battle it's in
--Remove restriction by defeating 15 trainer Pokemon with Bind
-Solo one gym leader to evolve
-Once evolve to Steelix, change name to Old
-Old must be used at least once every 5 battles but cannot be used more than 4 times without be forced to sit out 2 battles
-Old must solo an E4 member

Alright, added to Sluggish's challenge. And yes, you can switch out.

Now, Alice in Strings, take Shiny the Shinx. Shiny feels lustrous! As such, it must learn Flash and use it to begin every battle. Additionally, Shiny must hold a Pecha Berry at all times, to ward off Poison it believes takes the luster out of its coat.

Shiny must also solo a gym it has a disadvantage against to evolve into Luxray, when the time comes.

I'm going to start a challange for my Leafgreen. I can't trade, but make it difficult. Be creative, I can't think of any restrictions I wan to put on it so you guys are in charge.

Team:

1: Friendly the Zubat (inanimate blob):

But anyways, take Friendly the Zubat. Now, this Zubat is very special - it really wants to be your friend! As such, it must have Return in its move set when possible. Additionally, it must hold an Oran Berry at all times. Solo Misty to evolve to Golbat.

Now, here's the creative part. Friendly doesn't understand the weirdness behind being unable to evolve into Crobat in Leafgreen. As such, it becomes sad, and you must throw out three (3) random items whenever the game tells you that Golbat stopped evolving (which is when the game prevents it from evolving into Crobat). Good luck!
2: Flapflap the Spearow (Present):

take Flapflap the Spearow. Judging by his pokedex entry, Spearow feed on bugs. Therefore, FlapFlap wants to solo any and all bug type bokemon you encounter in your yourney, by only using Peck. Ever seen a Bird eat a Bug? They Peck at them, and nothing else. It may evolve after solo'ing an entire gym with peck, because he has pecked soooo much, it has gained loads of experience. Anyway, as a Fearow, things only get worse. Fearow wnats to fly around continuously, so teach it fly. It only uses it against not very effective opponents, as he believes he does not need the power otherwise, as against any and all opponents weak or neutral to his stabs, he wants to peck them (note: as a Fearow, your peck movepool expands to include: drill peck and fury attack) to death. Solo one elite four to try and convince him / her that pecking is really the coolest thing out there.
Helmet the Cubone (Its A Random):

Catch the first Cubone you see. Name it whatever you want.

Cubone's restrictions depend on whether the one you caught has a Thick Club or not.

If it was caught without a Thick Club...

• The only attacking moves it may use in Battle must start have "Bone" in its name.
  • It also may only fight in battles indoors, since it is afraid of the sun.
If it was caught with a Thick Club

• The only attacking moves it may use in Battle must start have "Rage" in its name.
  • It must always hold the Thick Club, & may not battle if it loses it mid-battle.
Either way, have it solo a Gym Leader to evolve.

Hey celever,
take HailtotheFreaks the Krabby. You will get that freaky companion asap by returning to Cherrygrove City with your newly acquired Old Rod, because you know that you need as many reliable Pokemon as possible to beat the glorius Bugsy.
You will get the very first Krabby you encounter and capture it without damaging it, otherwise it will not trust you and show this in battles ;) details follow if you dare to take that route
Now this Krabby is in the top percentage of Krabby, so it can do very special things for you...
It only uses special attacks known by leveling up unless otherwise stated.

At first Krabby will fear the overworld that is so new for him. It gets very angry about the myriad of bugs and birds that show up and will never get rid of that experience...
will continue later includes bugsy solo obviously

celever, take Tempered the Voltorb. Tempered has a tendency to tear itself apart (in other words, use Selfdestruct or Explosion) when it gets angry, which is quite often. For reference, the list of things that Tempered absolutely hates is as follows: getting statused, fighting an opponent who resists (or is immune to) its STAB, so much as seeing a Team Rocket member, and items being used on it. If any of the above happen to Tempered, it must use Selfdestruct or Explosion. Oh, and another thing: Tempered downright despises Blaine for reasons unknown, so Tempered must solo Blaine (with the exception of the Pokemon Paranoid is soloing). During the solo, Tempered must Explode on his last Pokemon. After this solo is completed, Tempered may evolve. Yes, you read that correctly.

Have as much fun as you can, and try not to pull all your hair out!

CrappyGyarados, I give you a Mudkip. Nickname it whatever you like. Anyway, Mudkip realizes you plan on soloing the game with it (should you accept it), and it honestly doesn't think it's fair to the opponent, so Mudkip decides to battle with specific conditions, said conditions differing on the level difference between it and that of the Pokemon it's fighting. If Mudkip's and the opponent's Pokemon's level have a difference of 5 or less, there are no restrictions. If Mudkip's level is at least 6 levels higher than its opponent's, it will not use STAB. If Mudkip is at least 10 levels higher than the its opponent, it decides not to use any moves that have more than 60 base power. If Mudkip is at least 20 levels higher than its opponent, it must use the least effective move possible in terms of damage, barring immunities. By the way, these restrictions stack.

I hope you enjoy your Scramble, regardless of which Pokemon you choose for it!

Reserving a Paras for celever.

EDIT: Take Paranoid the Paras. This Paras is afraid of the parasitic mushrooms on its back. It knows that otherwise, it would be mono-Bug. So, it may never use any Grass-type moves. It thinks that the mushroom will die if it does. It must then solo 10 pokemon while under the effects of a burn in an attempt to burn the mushroom off. It must solo every trainer-owned Grass-type for fear of them taking it over. It may not evolve until it defeats 10 trainer-owned Fire-types using only Bug-type moves. It must solo all of Pryce's gym and Pryce's Dewgong. Then, it may learn 1 non-attacking Grass-type move. It must solo all of Cinnabar gym and 1 of Blaine's pokemon. GL;HF! If it's too easy or hard, I can change it.

reserving for celever, just waiting for a response on a question

@dragonbreath
take ampy the whismur
Ampy, as a whismur, is quite afraid of loud noises. However, this is a problem for Ampy, because he one day dreams of becoming a rock star. You must be the one to help him on his musical journey. First, to help him face his fears, Ampy must always know two sound based moves, and he must use/attempt to use either at least once every battle.
Ampy must solo Watson. After beating that magneton's heavy metal, Ampy is no longer afraid and may evolve into Loudred.

Now ready to climb to the top, Ampy must solo all of its heavy metal rivals, so have it solo all magneton and other loudred/exploud.
In order to evolve into Exploud, Ampy must get its name out to the world, so solo that tv crew at all three locations (do the best you can, just don't let them hog Ampy's spotlight.) once it is an Exploud, rename Ampy into Rock Star.

Recap:
Must know two sound moves
Must solo Watson to evolve.
Must fight all magneton and loudred/exploud.
must solo Gabby and camera man crew at each location to evolve.

Have fun
Hint for Watson:
TM 35 flamethrower is in the game corner

I'm going to start a challange for my Leafgreen. I can't trade, but make it difficult. Be creative, I can't think of any restrictions I wan to put on it so you guys are in charge.
Hey, I like 30 Rock too! It's a shame it's over.

But anyways, take Friendly the Zubat. Now, this Zubat is very special - it really wants to be your friend! As such, it must have Return in its move set when possible. Additionally, it must hold an Oran Berry at all times. Solo Misty to evolve to Golbat.

Now, here's the creative part. Friendly doesn't understand the weirdness behind being unable to evolve into Crobat in Leafgreen. As such, it becomes sad, and you must throw out three (3) random items whenever the game tells you that Golbat stopped evolving (which is when the game prevents it from evolving into Crobat). Good luck!

alright CJorex
Nutella the ditto
Nutella is the snack that seems like an awesome idea, and Nutella is here to prove just how delicious it can truly be. Don't look down on Nutella thinking why do I have to use this useless thing, there must be better uses for it, like food or breeding. Nutella is here to prove its worth.
Nutella must always use transform when starting a battle, because he is only pretending to be healthy.
Nutella must be used in every gym battle, after its capture, that doesn't require a solo.
Nutella must solo Agatha
I think this is hard enough. :)

Quark, you still reserving, otherwise I"d like to give celever a mon.

@CrappyGyarados, seeing as you haven't gotten many reactions to your post, take Nuts the Seedot. Seedot will be your trusty warrior throughout the game, but it realizes it is a really small seed. Therefore, to gain confidence, it has to use Growth at the start of every battle, until it has OHKO'd 20 trainer owned pokemon, after which it can evolve. As a Nuzleaf however, Nuts finds himself falling prey to overconfidence. as a result, you restrict him to doing exactly what you say. You teach him to only use nature power as his sole attack as a nuzleaf, to admit a strong warrior always pays attention to his surroundings. Nuts can evolve again afte solo'ing the Flying type gym, because it realizes it did something praiseworthy and is ready for much more. As a Shiftry, it wants to expand on its movepool, and learn moves of 4 different types ASAP, to be sure he can hit a lot of pokemon super effectively. Shiftry has one downside though, whenever it fails to OHKO a traienr owned pokemon with a super effective attack, the attack it uses on the next trainer owned pokemon can never be super effective.

GL

@DragonBreath, take Grassss the Treecko. Grassss is a huge fan of battling with its gras typing, so it has the wish the purify itself. To purify itself, it has to absorb grass from 10 trainer owned grass types by using only absorb / mega drain / giga drain against them. Upon doing this, he has absorbed so much grassyness that it is fond of himself and can evolve once. Consequences are however that he gets afraid of touching the opponent, as they would make him all unclean again, so Grassss does not want to touch opponents ever again. (no physical attacks) If he does however, he has to purif himself again by solo'ing 5 grass types (wild or trainer owned) with absorb / mega drain / giga drain before he can continue battling. After solo'ing two gyms, Grassss can evolve a second time and realizes he is faaaaast. However, whenever Grassss gets outsped in his final form, he gets depressed and throws away 10 items of your bag (not a big deal, you won't have enough room for all items anyway). He really wants to solo the ice type elite four Glacia to prove his worth to you, as his final test.

GL

@CrappyGyarados, seeing as you haven't gotten many reactions to your post, take Nuts the Seedot. Seedot will be your trusty warrior throughout the game, but it realizes it is a really small seed. Therefore, to gain confidence, it has to use Growth at the start of every battle, until it has OHKO'd 20 trainer owned pokemon, after which it can evolve. As a Nuzleaf however, Nuts finds himself falling prey to overconfidence. as a result, you restrict him to doing exactly what you say. You teach him to only use nature power as his sole attack as a nuzleaf, to admit a strong warrior always pays attention to his surroundings. Nuts can evolve again afte solo'ing the Flying type gym, because it realizes it did something praiseworthy and is ready for much more. As a Shiftry, it wants to expand on its movepool, and learn moves of 4 different types ASAP, to be sure he can hit a lot of pokemon super effectively. Shiftry has one downside though, whenever it fails to OHKO a traienr owned pokemon with a super effective attack, the attack it uses on the next trainer owned pokemon can never be super effective.

GL
Just one question, if I decide to take this, what if Nature Power comes up against something immune?

Just one question, if I decide to take this, what if Nature Power comes up against something immune?
Then you can ignore Nature Power (so chose another attack)

@Alice in Strings, take Axel the Chimchar (based on Kingdom Hearts). Axel has been playing a double game for all his Nobody life, but all the organization members trusted him. ANyway, Axel can only use fire type attacks (ASAP), as he trusts his chakrams completely. Axel does never back of for a fight, as he is an assassin, and therefore has to solo Roark (the first gym). To evolve once. In his second form, Axel becomes friends with Sora and Roxas and doubts the organizations motives even more. Axel wants to fight only dark type and psychic type (=light type) pokemon to test his toughts. After hacing solo'd 20 of those trainer owned pokemon, he is ready to make his decision. Solo the Ice type gym, representing murdering Vexen. Aferwards, die in the next major battle, which will represent Axel sacrificing himself and becoming Lea. Immedeatly go to the name rater and name yourself Lea, evolve for the second time (before fighting another pokemon, so with a rare candy). As Lea, Lea is ready for his chosen path and fight for the truth. Besides Fire moves, Lea can now also use Fighting type attacks. To test his ideals, Lea has to solo Bertha.

GL

@jackm, take Flapflap the Spearow. Judging by his pokedex entry, Spearow feed on bugs. Therefore, FlapFlap wants to solo any and all bug type bokemon you encounter in your yourney, by only using Peck. Ever seen a Bird eat a Bug? They Peck at them, and nothing else. It may evolve after solo'ing an entire gym with peck, because he has pecked soooo much, it has gained loads of experience. Anyway, as a Fearow, things only get worse. Fearow wnats to fly around continuously, so teach it fly. It only uses it against not very effective opponents, as he believes he does not need the power otherwise, as against any and all opponents weak or neutral to his stabs, he wants to peck them (note: as a Fearow, your peck movepool expands to include: drill peck and fury attack) to death. Solo one elite four to try and convince him / her that pecking is really the coolest thing out there.

GL

Celever

i am town
Have accepted all of the challanges, and Present, Quark PM'd me whether if the pokemon the basic form evolves into is red is it ok. It is not, so I reserved a spot for you.
Anyway, I thought I'd give my comments, and a few questions (looking at the exploding ball here)! :D
Paranoid the Paras:
Take Paranoid the Paras. This Paras is afraid of the parasitic mushrooms on its back. It knows that otherwise, it would be mono-Bug. So, it may never use any Grass-type moves. At least there isn't an extremely handy grass type move it shares with the shroomish line! It thinks that the mushroom will die if it does. It must then solo 10 pokemon while under the effects of a burn in an attempt to burn the mushroom off. No flame orb in gen 4, so will probably go into the tall grass if a fire type in the below burns me It must solo every trainer-owned Grass-type for fear of them taking it over. It may not evolve until it defeats 10 trainer-owned Fire-types using only Bug-type moves. Abilities
Effect Spore or Dry Skin Yeah, which do you think I'll be picking? I am praying my mom gives me some.. charti berries I believe? The one that halves SE fire attacks (for me that is neutral on a frail pokemon
It must solo all of Pryce's gym and Pryce's Dewgong. Then, it may learn 1 non-attacking Grass-type move. It must solo all of Cinnabar gym and 1 of Blaine's pokemon. ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; GL;HF! If it's too easy or hard Too easy!?!?!?, I can change it. Despite all my crying, I did ask for hard-core. Nice challange; thanks!

Tempered the Voltorb:
celever, take Tempered the Voltorb.
Tempered has a tendency to tear itself apart Ironic, I want to tear myself apart after reading this! ;D (in other words, use Selfdestruct or Explosion) when it gets angry, which is quite often. For reference, the list of things that Tempered absolutely hates is as follows: getting statused Not that common, fighting an opponent who resists (or is immune to) its STAB I need a lot of revives, so much as seeing a Team Rocket member,Exp. share is fine for training though right? and items being used on itDoes this count held items?. If any of the above happen to Tempered, it must use Selfdestruct or Explosion. Oh, and another thing: Tempered downright despises Blaine for reasons unknown, so Tempered must solo Blaine (with the exception of the Pokemon Paranoid is soloing). During the solo, Tempered must Explode on his last Pokemon. After this solo is completed, Tempered may evolve. Yes, you read that correctly. Blinks, reads again. Blinks, reads again. Blinks, reads again. Oh shit.

Sluggish the Slugma:
Take Sluggish the Slugma, the one you can get from Primo.I know about it, but usually spend ages finding the web-site; could you link it please? Slugma's Pokèdex states that it cannot stop moving around or it will turn into rock. So, you will emulate that! Slugma must always lead your party in battle (if it faints, don't worry).A problem I see with this, is that I'm not really going to be sending in tempered against pokemon uneffected by its STAB. If you could change it to in the whole of johto or in the whole of kanto (or something else like that) it would really be appreciated Additionally, Sluggish is scared of turning into rock, and as a result cannot evolve into Magcargo or use Rock-type moves. It must also have two Fire-type moves at all times to emphasize the fact that it is Fire-type, not Rock.

Solo Chuck to remove the movepool restriction, and if you're up for it, solo Misty to remove the evolution restriction, seeing as it gets over its fears. I like fulfilling my challenges to the full... item spam here we go!!!

You must solo Blue, which gives you incentive to actually use him. :)

Well then celever, take a Krabby. Will edit in cahllenge in a bit. Also: wow, most of the pokemon or unobatinable in Heart Gold (or Kanto only).

EDIT: Walking across a nice beach (or river) ,you come across a nice looking Krabby. Deciding yit looks so nice, you catch it and name it Gift, believing it is a nice gift destined to be given to you. However, really soon, you realize you have made a mistake. That nicelooking Krabby is a murderous machine. Not powerful in the slightest, but really mean. It forces its way into every double battle, and kills all his team members. The team members get daffled, and switch out after being hit by Krabby to avoid getting hit again. (So you get at least one hit in) Even then, Krabby is pittifully weak. It was born with a syndrome, and as such can only use bubble as his sole attack. It does not understand it is weak, and believes it is the strongest attack ever. When you disagree, it continues by solo'ing at least one of every trainer owned pokemon type out there with bubble (all 17, yes), which may only be a maximum of 5 levels lower than Krabby. He also has to solo Whitney with bubble, because he hattes Cows and Cry baby's. After having completed these two goals, he gets overflowed with emotions and evolves into Kingler. Kingler can only remember using bubble for all his life and you hating him for it. As such, Kingler can never use a water type attack ever again. Instead, Kingler looks at his massive claws and his hatred towards the world and decides the only way he is going to fight is by using Guillotine. That is right, only attacking move: Guillotine. Remember: no resetting your game when Guillotine misses, deal with it. :) For every time Guillotine misses twice in a row, Kingler gets upset and steal either 20 o fyour most expensive pokeballs, or 10 of your most expensive items from your bag and uses guillotine on them (equals trashing them). He is really really trying to prove his strength and finally believes the only way to do so is by solo'ing Lance. Remember, no resetting, deal with it! (you might want to consider buying some revives and Elixers / Ethers)

GL

Oh, if this challenge is not hard core enough, I don't know anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)