Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Bearded, please write an incomprehensible chapter using only language from the game. Also, DelicousCinnamon is really frustrating to watch half the time. Who uses Flash on Normal types that many times?!

Bearded, please write an incomprehensible chapter using only language from the game. Also, DelicousCinnamon is really frustrating to watch half the time. Who uses Flash on Normal types that many times?!
Heh. For narrative's sake, I decided the protagonist should be more isolated from the madness, but I'll be saving as much of the hilarity as I can.

Speaking of which, here's the first chapter. Just setting the story, because it took longer than I thought to do so...
(A note to Grammar Nazis: I typed this up exactly as I found it)

Chapter 1 – SLEEP OVER! GO TO THE ELF’S WORLD!
It must have been around 9am when JB’s radio alarm clock filled the morning silence...
“THIS IS THE ELF’S CHANNEL. THE OTHER SIDE IS DJ WALNUT!”
JB awoke with a groan, and switched it off before the drivel could continue. It seemed that even 2 years after he left Unova, he still wasn’t fully tolerant of this region’s “dialect.” He knew complaining wouldn’t help, though. It wasn’t their fault. Hell, it was pretty much the reason JB came here to begin with! Still, he knew what the conditions were like here just a few years ago, and with that in mind, the speed of Johto’s recovery had far exceeded everyone’s expectations! Even Mother had taken a turn for the better…

As his thoughts continued to drift, a beep from his PC brought him back to the present. “Hm. I’ve got Mail. Let’s see what this is all about…” The e-mail was from Dr. Wusiji – The resident Professor. It read as follows…
“ELFS, HERE ARE CALLED MONSTER. THEY EXISTED EVERYWHERE…… THEY PLAY FRIENDLY HELP EACH OTHER LIVE WITH PEOPLE. BUT WE DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM ENTIRELY THERE ARE MANY SECRETS TO KNOW THESE RIDDLES. MR. JB, YOUR STORY WILL START FROM NOW AT ONCE. FOR THE FUTURE YOU WILL MEET MANY TRIALS AND HARDSHIPS, BITTER AND SWEET TO EXPLORE THE DREAMS. GO TO THE MONSTER'S WORLD. START. SEE YOU LATER.”
Surprisingly, he knew exactly what this related to. Since the woman he’d been been assigned to by the “Companions from Castelia” volunteers’ firm was finally in a condition stable enough to be left on her own, JB figured he should spread his efforts to help the rest of the region. He concluded that the best way to travel Johto was as a Pokemon Trainer, so he applied for the position as Wusiji’s field intern, which he’d just been been accepted for! With a more carefree attitude than he’d embodied in almost too long, he shot off down the stairs!

Waiting in the living room for him, as expected, was Mother. JB called her that because she never married or had kids of her own, so it seemed to make her happy. After all, anything was better than the usual way people make themselves happy around here these days...
“AH, JB. THE ADJOINING DR. WU FOUND YOU AND WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING.” She said gleefully.
“I know, Mother. I just read his message! … But are you absolutely sure you’ll be alright on your own?”
“The repaired Elf Gear is taken. I know it.” She said, not seeming to have heard his question, and handed him a package. Sure enough, it was the “Elf’s Gear,” Wusiji promised to his intern in the application.
Mother continued. “THE ELF'S GEAR IS OMITED XIUCI AND WILL NOT BE AN INDEPEND COACH, WITHOUT IT… YES, DIDN'T WRITE THE WEEK! WROTE IT BEFORE LONG. WHAT IS TODAY?”
“Lemme check.” JB replied, as he flicked through the time settings of his strange new device and programmed in the one with the closest resemblance to this day of the week, TUSDAY. “OK, got it.”
Mother spoke again. “REMEMBER HOW TO USE PHONE? INSERT THE PIN OF XIUCI, SELECT THE HOLY FIGURE, OK? TEL NO. CAN BE LOG ON AUTOMATICLY IF MAKE CALL. SO SIMPLY, VERY GOOD.”
… JB was always a rather intuitive boy, so 2 years of similar nonsensical ramblings had taught him to pretty much get the gist of what she was saying, so he smiled & nodded. Finally, he took the lunch prepared for him (A bag of his mother’s signature dish, “VOLCANO BAKEMEAT.”) and stepped out into the village beyond. A place that had come to be known as “RUOYE TOWN.”

Upon seeing him, one of the neighbours shouted over, "YO!JB! I HEAR WUSIJI DR. FOUND NEW MONSTER!" JB knew he meant the "monster" Dr. Wusiji was about to give to him, so his excitement grew! Just as he was about to enter the Lab, however, he noticed a shady-looking character, about his own age, staring into the window. He leaned in closer, hoping to hear what he was saying...
"THE FAMOUS WUSIJI MONSTER GRADUATE SCHOOL." At that point, the must have noticed JB, as he turned around & kicked him away with an amount of force that just shouldn't be humanly possible. "WHAT DON'T STARE ME ALWAYS!" he shouted, and continued spying. JB decided to just forget about it & enter the Lab to begin his pokemon journey...

That version is hillarious, amazing chapter, Dragonite!
Glad you liked it! :)

Here's Chapter 2, with some Elfs this time! It's a long un!

Chapter 2: SPIRY TECHNIQUE!! – The Tragic Fall of Johto
Upon entering the Lab, Wusiji immediately waved JB over. “MR. JB, I AM WAITING FOR YOU. I CALL YOU TODAY FOR SOMETHING TO REQUEST YOU.”
“About me being a Pokemon Traine—uh, Elf… Coach. right?
The Doc looked confused for a moment, but then nodded. “NOW I AM MAKING A NEW RESEARCH INTO ELF,WISH YOU TO COOPERATE. IN FACT, I AM WRITING ITS DATA TO PUBLISH IN ACADEMY, AND SOMETHING TO KNOW FOR A LONG TIME, I THINK, CAN YOU LOOK AFTER THE ELF GRASPED LATELY FOR ME?”
“Of course I will!” JB shouted excitedly!
“MR. JB THANKS, THIS HELP MY BUSINESS. IF THIS RESEARCH IS PUBLISHED, WE’LL MAKE MORE PROGRESS TO UNCOVER THE FAN OF ELF. WAIT TO SEE.”

With that, Wusiji directed JB’s attention to the 3 MONSTER BASINS on his desk. JB picked up the leftmost one & released the creature inside – A pretty cool looking rodent with flames blazing from its back!
“DO YOU CHANGED FIRED ELF INTO “A BIG WIND OF FIRE?””
JB thought it looked pretty damn cool, but he wanted to see the others before making a decision, so he shook his head.
“THINK SLOWLY AND DECIDE.” Dr. Wu said reassuringly.
JB’s attention was then drawn to the rightmost one, which he opened to reveal what resembled a quadrupedal bean with a leaf growing from its head. It wasn’t bad, but he wasn’t quite as impressed by this one.
“GRASS ELF QIGE LEADER MAY LIKE!?”
“… Wait, what? Who’s the… NO!” JB had no idea what kind of crazy cult leaders this grass bean was affiliated with, and had no desire to find out! So he opened the BASIN in the middle… And was nearly brought to tears…

The blue crocodile inside had a demented look in his eye which JB had become all too familiar with. His bloodshot red eyes blinked furiously as he jumped up & down rapidly. He was holding a lone Berry, which he would stare at & sniff every few moments, before letting out a disgusting, perverse cry of pleasure, rather akin to the one JB had heard Mother constantly make during the first few weeks of his voluntary work…
“Those… Damn Berries…” He muttered under his breath, as a single solitary tear escaped his eye. And who could blame him? Those Berries were the cause of the terrible dementia which brought Johto to ruin!
Nobody found out why, or who was responsible, but around 10 years ago, a deadly, yet highly addictive strain of poison was released into the ecosystem. First, it infected the region’s crops, effectively poisoning their entire supply of both food and medicine, and before long, it spread to the water supply! Within months, every person and pokemon alike had lost themselves in the madness, with bloodshed & utter destruction becoming a part of everyday life…
However, organisations around the world, including Companions from Castelia, allocated considerable time & resources to rebuilding this destroyed land, and eventually, Johto began to resemble civilisation again! There was still a long way to go, though, as many still suffered from both addiction and withdrawal, and the hereditary braindamage caused by the drug remains incurable!

When JB regained control of his thoughts, he decided that he would take this poor Croc & help him overcome his addiction, while doing everything in his power to find & punish those responsible!
“WATER ELF LITTLE CROCODILE WILL DO!”
“Yes, Dr. Wu…”
“I THINK IT’S THE BEST… AH! IT’S SO. I HAVE A FRIEND CALLED ELF GRANDFATHER, HE FOUND A VERY STRANGE THING. IT’S A BIG FIND SPREADED GREATLY, NOW HE SEND A MAIL WROTE “THIS IS TURE, CERTAINLY, WE ALL CARE THE MATTER BUT I AND MY HELPER ARE BUSY FOR THE RESEARCH AWFULLY I FEEL SHY, DO YOU SEE IT FOR ME?”
“No problem, Doc.” JB replied. “Where can I find him?”
“ELF GRANDFATHER LIVES IN FRONT OF JIEYE CITY, A FORTHRIGHT LEADS HERE. EASY TO UNDERSTAND.”
… JB had to use all of his self-control not to laugh at the sheer irony of those last 3 words.
“I TELL YOU MY TELL NO. BEFORE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING, GIVE ME A RING.”
He input Dr. Wu’s number into the Elf Gear, and proceeded to leave. At that moment, one of the Aides pulled him to one side, slipped a small bottle into his pocket and said, “MR. JB! I GIVE YOU THIS FOR I TRUST YOU. BELIEVED YOU WILL USE IT!
The bottles inscription read “ DRUG: POWER RENEW 20P.” JB looked at it & sighed. “Guess my pokemon will need a lot of these…” he thought, as he headed onto the fields of R29 in a daze…

His daydreaming was interrupted by a man with an empty calling him over. “MONSTERS HIDED IN CAOCUN. WE DON’T KNOW WHEN THEY FLY OUT. DON’T I TEACH YOU THE MEANS TO CATCH IT?”
JB had seen many How-To videos on Pokemon Training back home, so he declined the offer.
“YES?AS SUCH, IT WILL DO. IF THE MONSTER YOU WANT APPEARS, LEARN BY HEART TO ROTATE LIKE BELL.”
With that, JB walked briskly away. After a few seconds, his first wild pokemon ambushed him! This rodent looked somewhat like a rounded kite, with a ring on its stomach. At that moment, the Elf Gear displayed the message, “WILD OUD JUMP OUT.”
“GO AWAY!” JB shouted, as he sent out the Adict, still holding his Berry.
He commanded the Croc to attack! “SCRAAH!” he shouted, as he slashed the rodent full-force with his claws. Oud retaliated with a tackling attack the Elf Gear called “PRIZE,” but it did pitiful damage. One more attack, and Adict won his first “battle!”

“… These people call a pokemon OUD?! Seriously?!” JB shouted, once again walking along the road in a dreamlike state. It didn’t take long for another battle to kick off! This time, however, JB recognised the purple rat pokemon from the sewers back home. “A Rattata!” he remembered. "Maybe the Elf Gear will actually know this guy!"
… “WILD CAML JUMP OUT”
“WHAT THE FUCK?! … *sigh* Whatever. Go Adict!” And with another round of SCRAAHing & PRIZEing, Adict scored another easy kill.
A few more battles were conducted on this route, with Adict becoming noticeably stronger. However, while battling a Pidgey (or a LAP, according to the Elf Gear), the weak attacks eventually taken their toll, causing Adict to frantically consume his Berry… And once he noticed his Berry was gone, Adict snapped! “YUUU-JAAAAAAA!” He screeched, launching himself full-force towards the poor Pidgey, knocking it clean out. JB hurriedly withdrew Adict & checked for life signs… “Phew! Still breathing. But he won’t be getting back up for a long time…”
JB was completely dumbfounded by this turn of events. He needed to think… He didn’t like it, but he knew the power of Adict’s rage would clear the path to the Elf Grandfather’s house in a heartbeat, so he elected not to calm him down for now, and head for the next town, “JIYE CITY – A CITY WITH FLOWER FRAGRANCE.”

No sooner had he arrived than a weird old man had grabbed him & started showing him around town. After showing him around the MONSTER CENTRE, where injured Elfs will GET BACK AT ONCE, and the FRIEND’S STORE, which sold many useful items such as THE BASIN TO GRASP MONSTER, The old man brought JB back to his house… And gave him a map of the region. “Thank God!” he thought.
He remembered Dr. Wu saying that Grandfather’s house lay North (apparently on the path of WANDAOLU), so that’s where JB went, taking advantage of Adict’s withdrawal symptoms to steamroll the path clear of wild LAPs, CAMLs, and PEDALs (which he remembered are Caterpies) alike, until he finally reached an isolated house. Which is always the correct destination, right?

Sure enough, a strange, yet dapper fellow was waiting for him. “AH!AH. YOU ARE MR. JB, WUSIJI DR. CALLS HE IS WAITING FOR YOU. LET WU DR. INVESTIGATE THE THING.” And with that, he handed JB a MAGICAL EGG, which he hoped with all his heart wasn’t more drugs!
Grandfather continued: “A COUPLE IS BREEDING THE GRASPED MONSTERS, THAT IS THEM. ANYWAY, OUJIDE DR. ACCEPTS THIS POINT.” He said, directing JB to a white spiky-haired man in a just-as-white coat. This was probably Dr. Oujide.
“IF MY DREAM IS TRUE, WU DR. KNOWS IT.” Oujide stated. “YOU ARE MR. JB. I AM OUJIDE TO STUDY THE MONSTER.”
So, your names are adjectives now? … Alright, cool… JB thought. The speech pattern this recovering region has developed is getting stranger by the minute!
“I ASKED MY OLD FRIEND, MONSTER GRANDFATHER. HE SAYS THERE IS A CORTEGE COMES FROM MR.WUSIJI, SO I AM WAITING.”
“Yeah, that’d be me... Uh, he gave me this.” He said, releasing Adict, and fearing for the old man’s life. Oujide examined him for a second. “OH,YOU TAKE A SCARCE MONSTER, AND WITH REASON,THIS IS THE REASON WHY MR.WUSIJI REQUEST YOU! I CAN ACCEPT THE REASON. I AND WUSIJI ARE THE SAME RESEARCHER, WE THINK THE MONSTER IS OUR IMPORTANT FRIEND, IF IT’S YOU, YOU MUST LOOK AFTER THEM WELL.”
“I guess.” JB replied, hoping neither Adict nor Oujide could smell the Berry (or rather, SUNSTON) he picked from a tree earlier…
“YES. I SEE YOU AND WANT TO REQUEST YOU A THING. IN FACT,YOU LOOK THE ILLUSTRATED HANDBOOK, IT USES SPIRY TECHNIQUE TO AUTOMATICLYRECORD THE DATA OF GRASPED MONSTERS.”

Oujide handed JB a device which looked like something else he’d seen Trainers back in Unova carrying. A Pokedex, he thought it was called. He looked up the entries he had so far, hoping to see some correct Pokemon names… Nope! Still CROCs, CAMLs & OUDs!
“NOW I WILL GO BACK TO XIAOJIN CITY, TO MAKE RADIO PROGRAMS, BYE MR. JB, REQUEST YOU!” Oujide waved goodbye as he left, and Elf Grandfather let JB & Adict rest up for a bit before they left. They were woken up by JB’s Elf Gear. It was a call from Dr. Wu! “HELLO!MR. JB? WHAT IS THIS? IT TOO BAD GO BACK SOON!” … JB wasn’t sure what to make of that – Only that it couldn’t be good! He ran back in the direction of the Lab at full speed!

Team Summary:

ADICT the CROC (Totodile)
Lv7
Male
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)

Rage has certainly been kicking more ass than expected. I felt guilty not giving him another Berry this chapter, but they will have to be conserved

EDIT: Chapter 3: YOU HAD GAINED MONATERS FROM GRADUATE SCHOOL?! – Allies for Adict
JB and Adict sprinted back to Jiye City. They had only just caught their breath when they spotted someone running towards them at full speed. When he drew closer, JB recognised him. It was the red-haired guy who kicked him outside the Lab! After seeing Adict, he stopped & eyed JB in a confrontational manner.
“YOU HAD GAINED MONATERS FROM GRADUATE SCHOOL?!” He shouted, right in JB’s face.
“… Monaters?”
“BUT YOU ARE SO WEAK, IT’S A GREAT PITY.”
“Mon...aters?”
“WHAT. WHAT DO YOU SAY ME?.”
“… Mon… a… ters? With an A?!”
“YOU DON’T KNOW, THERE IS NOTHING TO DO.”
JB couldn’t maintain a serious face anymore. He laughed harder than he had ever done since coming to Johto! This infuriated the mysterious man even more (if that was possible).
“I HAVE GOOD MONSTER,WHAT’S THE MATTER I TELL YOU”
“Now you get it right? … Ah, what the Hell. Bring it on, Booker Prize!”

“QIAOK, START!” Monater-Boy sent out a Grass pokemon that looked awfully familiar… “FUCK!” JB shouted! “That’s Dr. Wusiji’s pokemon! You stole it?!”
The challenger ignored JB & ordered Qiaok to use BITE! Contrary to JB’s expectations, the bean let out a cutesy growl that, if anything, only caught Adict off guard for a moment.
“You can shake that off, Adict. YUJA!” The attack was a clean hit. It did moderate damage, despite the “biting.”
Next turn played out in the exact same way. YUJA followed by BITE.
The turn after, Qiaok finally attacked with PRIZE, which only agitated Adict as he shook it off & struck back harder than ever. Qiaok looked absolutely exhausted…
“Alright, Adict! We’ve got this! One more time!”
Adict, full of fury as ever, delivered the finishing blow! Qiaok fainted! “ARE YOU GLAD AFTER WINNING?” remarked the thief.
“Yep! Now give back that “Monater” you stole!”
He shook his head & continued to rant at JB. “I AM… I AM A MONSTER COACH, THE FIRST MANKIND ALL OVER THE WORLD.” With that. He was gone. JB pondered his next move.
“Well, I have the feeling this is what Dr. Wu called me about, but I should still go give him this Egg. And at least I won my first Trainer battle. But man… That guy, honestly! Whatever the drug here actually is, he’s been hittin’ it harder than anyone! … Hehe. Monaters…”

He proceeded to go back to Ruoye, which was a relatively trouble-free trip thanks to a ledge he’d found, allowing him to complete his journey “WITHOUT CAOCUN.” He just wished he could go back that way, too… Once he arrived, sure enough, the Lab had several broken windows, and only one Elf was left on Wusiji’s desk. A policeman, who had stopped by after the accident was reported, questioned JB.
“AS IF THE ELF IN THIS GRADUATE SCHOOL IS STOLEN, IS HEARD FROM WU DR. IT’S THE YOUTH TO DO WITH RED AND LONG HAIRS REALLY, FIGHT WITH THE COACH LIKE HELL? DON’T SAY YOUR NAME?”
JB assumed it was the suspect’s name he wanted, as opposed to his. “His name is, ummm…” Crap! He realised the Qiaok thief forgot to introduce himself. Then again, that would have been stupid, even by his standards. He decided to make up a name for this crook befitting his unique personality… “METH.”
“I SEE, ONLY THESE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.” The policeman then left, either to further the investigation or check out a diner somewhere. JB was never sure which.

JB turned back to Dr. Wusiji, and handed him the Magical Egg. This instantly pulled him out of his depression. He staggered back, and thought “MAYBE THIS IS ELF’S EGG? IF IT’S TRUE, IT WILL BE A GREAT FINDING!” He then noticed the small red box in JB’s pocket.
“EN?GAIN THE ILLUSTRATED HANDBOOK FROM DR. OUJIDUO? MR. JB IT’S TRUE?A MARVELOUS THING, WHAT DO YOU SAY? DR OU CAN KNOW THE COACH’S ABILITY CANN’T HE?”
“Well, I did want to travel to become a Trainer, so what the Hell. I’ll catch em all, from Lap to Pedal!”
“YOU MAY HAVE THE ABILITY AND DIATHESIS TO BE A CHAMPION.”
A Pokemon League Champion?! JB’s ego could not handle much more stroking. “Tell me more, Doc…
”ELFS IS CLOSE TO YOU. I THINK YOU MAY CHALLENGE OTHERS. THIS SIDE IS NEAR TO GUIXIANG GYMNASIUM. MR. JB, BEFORE YOU BECOME A CHAMPION, YOU SHOULD SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR MOTHER.”
Dr. Wu had a point. After all, this may be the last time he’d see her again in God knows how long… So off he went to see her… before he was stopped by the creepy guy who gave him Drugs before.
“MR. JB! I GIVE YOU THIS FOR YOU’LL MAKE THE ILLUSTRATRED ICON.” Then he handed JB 5 HUGEBALLs, which he assumed were Monster Basins.

After settling down at home to another helping of VOLCANO BAKEMEAT, JB told Mother what Dr. Oujide & Dr. Wu asked him to do. She seemed happy, but still showed concern. “WHAT CAN I DO? WELL I HELP YOU TO KEEP MONEY YOU SHOULD GO OUT FOR A LONG IT’S NOT RIGHT TO SAVE THE MONEY TO KEEP THE MONEY?”
JB thought that letting her save a small amount of his money would be useful should the worst happen while he’s away, so he agreed.
“BE CARE OF GOOD FRIEND TRY HARD TOGETHER BE CAREFUL OF GOING.”
And with that, the journey truly began!

JB headed back to Jiye City & headed up the path of WANDAOLU again, to see what wild Elfs would make worthy partners for his Croc. However, given the delicate nature of pokemon catching, he decided it’d be best to calm Adict down, so he took out a SUNSTON from his bag & gave it to him. He mellowed out after the first sniff…

After a few more Laps & Camls, JB finally spotted a pokemon of interest. It resembles a black & red bug, with six arms. “Heh. This guy could be a real hard hitter! What does the Illustrated Handbook say?”
“WILD NUXI JUMP OUT.”
“Nuxi, eh? Adict, SCRAAH!”
Despite it being Adict’s weakest move, Nuxi could barely stand afterwards…
“Oh, boy, this isn’t gonna work... Just attack him again. We’ll try for another one.” And with that, Nuxi fainted. However, much to JB’s surprise, only two more battles were needed for another Nuxi to jump out!
“All right! Let’s try this again! Adict, SCRAAH!”
Adict attacked, and this time Nuxi took the hit much better! It retaliated with PRIZE, but Adict was strong enough to handle it. JB knew this was the one to catch!
“JB HUGEBALL USED … 1, 2, 3… SUCCESS. NUXI CAUGHT!” JB jumped for joy!

Now, JB noticed something different about this Nuxi. When it used Prize, it did so with its arms fully extended, unlike the last one. Almost like it wanted to punch Adict, but didn’t know how to yet… So, JB named him Punch, and decided he’d travel with them to learn how to punch. He’s got 6 damn arms, after all!

To heal Punch’s injuries, JB headed into the MONSTER CENTER and spoke to the Nurse…
“HELLO THE MONSTER CENTER! MONSTER STRENGTH IS RECOVERING LET YOUR MONSTER HANE A REST?”
“HANE… a rest?” But JB didn’t have time to focus on that. “Yes please.”
“THEN GIVE ME IT FIRST.” … And in a few seconds, Adict and Punch were good as new!
“WAITING YOU FOR A LONG TIME THESE MONSTERS YOU HANDED ME ARE ALL RENEW. COME AGAIN PLEASE.”
Afterwards, JB put Punch out in front, to bring him closer to Adict’s level of strength. After only a few fights, another strange new pokemon, a wild BIDE, jumped out.
This looked similar to a PEDAL, but it was orange, and had a stinger positioned like a horn on its head. However, it appeared to be slightly chipped, in such a way as it resembled the prongs of a fork…
JB sent out Punch to Prize it into capture range, however after doing so, one of the worm’s attacks appeared to have Poisoned him. JB thought it’d be best to throw a ball ASAP… 1, 2, 3 … POP!
the words “REGRET. ALMOST.” Popped up on the Elf Gear, with no obvious purpose other than to taunt JB, who was having none of it.
He switched out to Adict, who was hit with a different attack. One involving a kind of string Bide had produced. He looked at the Elf Gear... “BIDE HEMP AH!
“Hemp? HEMP?! That’s it, I’m catchin’ this thing for sure!” JB said in a… let’s say half-joking manner.
“HUGEBALL USED, 1, 2, 3… SUCCESS. BIDE CAUGHT!”
JB elected to name his new friend Fork, after her chipped stinger. He thought he’d better train up both her and Punch, since that Poison could come in handy later!

The new team ventured further north, where there were a string of weak-looking Elf Coaches, all with literally only Camls & Pedals (and maybe one Bide). The only real problem was when Fork had to start a battle with rather low energy. However, her determination to keep stinging her foes no matter what (which unfortunately meant no Hemp) paid off, because she scored two direct hits on the enemy Pedal’s weak points, securing her the win and bringing her strength back up on par with Punch’s.

Also, the Elf Gear displayed an annoyingly cryptic message, “ELF? AS FORK!” JB was about to deem it a malfunction when Fork started glowing! Her formerly squishy body became encased with hard, yellow scales, and she lost her stinger. “CONGRAT! FORK ENVOLVE KEYU” In addition to this transformation, she gained a new move called HATE (yet she still only sticks to her stinging attacks…)
nevertheless, JB was more confident in his team than ever, so he pressed on to the next city, finding a DRUG along the way! At the gate to GUIXANG CITY, the guard stopped him & said “DID YOU VISIT THE MADAPO TOWER.”

He didn’t, but he sure wanted to check it out!

Team Summary:

Lv9
Male
Item: SUNSTON (Berry)
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)

Still the strongest member, of course, but he took a backseat this chapter to allow the Bugs to catch him up. Also, he's finally calmed down.

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv7
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)

I'll admit it - I'm really not looking forward to having to rely on something from the Ledyba line for anything! But maybe he'll surprise me...

FORK the KEYU (Kakuna)
Lv7
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- HEMP (String Shot)
- HATE (Harden)

A Kakuna that isn't allowed to Harden will be a pain, but in 3 levels, she'll embrace her destiny & become a FORK! Stabbing lots of things! :D

Chapter 12 of my Pokemon Blue Scramble is up! Fuschia City this time, as well as Doomed's required gym solo.

Chapter 12: The Pink City
Ttar was now ready to make the long trek to Fuschia City. He departed onto Route 12, where he wandered along the winding bridge paths. Before long, he came across the sleeping Pokemon blocking the way. As Mr. Fuji had instructed, Ttar played the PokeFlute the best he could. Sure enough, despite Ttar's poor playing, the Pokemon woke up! Ttar prepared to battle it, but instead, it stood up and lumbered off towards Route 11. Ttar was surprised, but he pocketed the flute and continued on.

After coming to the end of the winding bridges, Ttar came across yet another maze: a maze of fences, filled with trainers. Ttar managed to make his way through it, taking down every trainer along the way. He was forced to use many of his items, however, as his Pokemon were starting to have a hard time keeping up with the opponent's levels.

He made it to the end of that maze, and found one last area, a long stretching route heading due west. Ttar hoped that this would be the final route he had to follow, as he was getting rather tired. Just like the previous routes, this one was swarming with trainers too. They provided good training for Ttar's Pokemon, though, so he wasn't bothered by them. Ttar made it to the end of the route, weary, but still ready for more.

Fuschia City was home to a massive zoo, full of all sorts of neat Pokemon that Ttar had never seen before. The city was also home to a Pokemon-catching attraction, the Safari Zone. Ttar was planning on skipping it, but then he noticed a sign, advertising a prize for those who could reach the end of the Safari Zone. Whatever it was, Ttar figured it would be valuable, so he decided to enter.

He paid the entry fee, and then went inside. The inside appeared to be a savannah, with tons of wild Pokemon wandering free. Ttar decided to ignore them, however, focusing on getting to the end. He wandered through many different areas, following the designated path, and finding many items along the way.

Ttar entered what he assumed to be the final area, and noticed something gleaming in the grass. He went over and picked it up. To his surprise, it appeared to be a set of false teeth, colored gold. He had no idea what they were, but figured that they might be valuable. He continued down the path, and shortly, he arrived at a small house. He assumed this was the end, and went into the house.

Inside, a man congratulated him, stating that he was the first person to reach the end to claim the prize. He shook Ttar's hand, and handed him a disc. The disc said "HM03" on it. This was the HM for Surf, allowing water travel! Ttar figured teaching it to Arceustar would make sense, but then reconsidered. Arceustar was still small, and might not be fit to carry him. Therefore, Ttar taught it to his only other Pokemon that could learn it, Doomed. He thanked the man, and left.

As Ttar exited the Safari Zone, the man at the gate noticed the golden teeth in Ttar's pocket. He told Ttar that those teeth had been lost by the Safari Zone's Warden, and that he might reward Ttar for returning them. Ttar immediately headed for the Warden's house.

The Warden was an old man, and when Ttar entered, he started mumbling incomprehensible nonsense to him. Ttar wasn't sure how to respond, so he took out the Gold Teeth and gave them to the Warden. The Warden popped them in his mouth, without even cleaning them, and then laughed heartily.

"Thank you for finding these, my boy!" he said. "Here, take this HM04 as my thanks!" He handed Ttar another disc. This HM taught Strength. Ttar planned to teach it to Creeper, but Arceustar emerged from it's PokeBall, insisting that it learn Strength. Ttar wasn't sure how effective it would be, but he went ahead and taught Arceustar Strength. He thanked the Warden, and left.

Ttar healed his Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, and then proceeded to his other destination in Fuschia City: the Gym! As he approached the door, he felt a PokeBall on his belt shake. Out of it came Doomed, who looked very anxious. She attempted to convey a message to Ttar, and from what he could understand, it seemed like she wanted to take on the Fuschia Gym by herself! Ttar brushed her aside, knowing that Creeper had a much better matchup against Poison-types. Doomed got upset, and stood in front of the door, refusing to let Ttar pass. He didn't like it, especially since she didn't know Earthquake, but he reluctantly agreed to let Doomed solo the gym. He returned to the Pokemon Center and dropped off the rest of his team, who all seemed very confused.

Ttar and Doomed entered the Gym. The Leader, Koga, stood before them. Ttar assumed that Koga didn't have a puzzle to his Gym, and walked straight towards him. However, Ttar was in for a nasty surprise. He walked straight into an invisible wall! The Gym guide laughed, and told Ttar that the Gym was full of invisible walls, and that he had to tread carefully.

Ttar managed to make his way to the Leader, bumping into many walls along the way. The trainers gave Doomed a hard time, considering most of them used Psychic-type Pokemon, for some reason, instead of Poison-types. Several Hyper Potions later, Ttar stood before Koga, ready to take him on.

"A mere child like you dares to challenge me?" Koga laughed. "If you wish, I shall show you the true terror of a ninja master! You shall feel the despair of Poison!"

Ttar smiled. Doomed stepped forward, ready to fight. Ttar felt a lot better with Doomed now, knowing that as a Poison-type herself, she was immune to Poison.

"Very well, let us begin!" Koga shouted. He tossed out a PokeBall, from which emerged a Koffing. Ttar ordered Doomed forward, ready to fight.

"Doomed, use Thunderbolt!" Ttar said. Doomed launched a bolt of electricity, and scored a critical hit! The Koffing fell to the ground, already fainted! This was already looking good for Ttar.

"Bah," Koga said, "What misfortune. No matter! Go, Muk!"

The pile of sludge appeared on the battlefield. Ttar ordered Doomed to use Surf, which did a good bit of damage. Koga then commanded Muk to use Disable, which landed, and disabled Surf! Ttar wasn't worried, though. He told Doomed to use Body Slam, which paralyzed the Muk! It even got fully paralyzed that turn!

Ttar ordered another Body Slam. This time, the Muk broke through paralysis, and used Minimize! It shrunk down to a tiny blob of sludge. Ttar was concerned, as with Muk that small, Doomed's attacks could easy miss it. He had Doomed use Body Slam, but as he feared, her attack missed! Luckily, the Muk got fully paralyzed again. Ttar ordered one last Body Slam, and this one struck home! The Muk returned to it's normal size, and had fainted!

Koga still seemed unconcerned. He sent out another Koffing. Ttar hoped for the same luck as before, and he commanded Doomed to use Thunderbolt. Amazingly, he again scored a critical hit, and just like the other one, this Koffing fainted in one hit!

"You seem to be able to manipulate luck in your favor," Koga murmered. "A very valuable trait. However! I am not finished yet! I still have my ace! Go, Weezing!"

Out of his PokeBall came a Pokemon that looked like three different sized Koffing stuck together. Ttar wasn't worried, as the two Koffing hadn't been threats, so surely Weezing would only be slightly more bothersome.

Doomed used Thunderbolt at Ttar's command. It didn't do that much damage. Ttar didn't expect what Koga did next at all:

"Weezing, use Selfdestruct!" Koga cried out. Weezing began to glow, and then burst into flames, spreading everywhere! Doomed was hit full on by the blast. As the smoke cleared, however, Doomed appeared weary, but she was still standing, while the Weezing had fainted. Koga had made a serious mis-play, and for it, Ttar had won the battle!

"How unfortunate for me," Koga said. "You have proven your worth. Here, take the SoulBadge. Oh, and this TM, too. I feel like you could put it to good use."

He handed Ttar a heart-shaped badge. Ttar wasn't sure how this shape related to poison or ninjas, but he accepted. The TM said "TM06" on it. This was the TM for Toxic, the best Poison move! He thanked Koga, who had already turned his back on him. Trying his best to avoid the invisible walls again, Ttar left the Gym and returned to the Pokemon Center.

The rest of Ttar's team eagerly greeted him. When they saw the shiny new badge, they all cheered for Doomed, who basked in her triumphant glory. Torture then noticed the TM06 in Ttar's hand. As if she were a dog, she started making sad eyes at him, begging for the TM. Figuring that Toxic would be a particularly vile form of Torture, Ttar agreed to let Torture learn it.

As Ttar's Pokemon celebrated the new badge, a news report came on TV. According to the newscaster, Team Rocket had laid seige to Saffron City, and were holding the president of Silph Co. hostage! Ttar could feel rage building inside of him. He had to do something to help. He told his Pokemon that their next stop would be Saffron City. He needed to get there quickly, though, and taking Routes 12-15 back would take far too long. He decided that he would have to take the Cycling Road back to Celadon, and then go to Saffron that way. After a bit of preparation, Ttar left the Pokemon Center, ready to put an end to Team Rocket!

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 33
-Bubblebeam
-Tail Whip
-Ice Beam
-Strength

Doomed the Nidoqueen
Level 40
-Body Slam
-Rock Slide
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
(Got so much experience from the gym solo, she's not going to be doing much in the next part)

Angry Nerd the Fearow
Level 33
-Fly
-Mirror Move
-Double Team
-Double-Edge
[Special Attackers solo'd: 10/10]

enviro the Weepinbell
Level 32
-Vine Whip
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Poisonpowder

Creeper the Hypno
Level 33
-Hypnosis
-Confusion
-Flash
-Teleport
[Children solo'd: 10/10)

Torture the Vulpix
Level 33
-Ember
-Toxic
-Quick Attack
-Confuse Ray

Good updates, Bearded Dnite. I love VietCrystal

Fantastic as ever, Ttar! And thank you. :D

At any rate, here's Chapter 4. Not a lot of training, but JB goes to school, discovers some strange new Elfs, and learns of a horrifying terrorist organisation!

Capter 4: MISSILE BOMB and the LIBYAN RELIC
JB spent most of the afternoon in what he could only assume was a school for Elf Coaches. He was abducted & brought there by a man claiming to be the teacher (who JB was convinced must want to be a ballerina!) and given tips which were “GOOD FOR STUDY THERE.” He was taught (he thinks) about how a party of Elfs is arranged, and about switch-out training, where you let a weaker Elf “ONLY SHOW ITS FACE ONCE” before withdrawing it to split the Experience. This was actually pretty useful advice!
The next stop was the Guixang Monster Centre, where one gentleman appeared to have inside information on a large crime syndicate:
”THIS WAS THE THING YEARS AGO. THE GROUP OF MISSILE BOMB MADE USE OF MONSTERS TO DO EVILS. BUT HE WHO IS UNJUST IS DOOMED TO DESTRUCTION. A YOUTH’S ACTION DISBANDED THEM.”
JB had heard of similar exploits in various History Documentaries, and it was always the same story – A child Trainer was somehow able to both defeat the boss of a region-wide crime syndicate in a pokemon battle, and convince them to disband! He wondered how different Johto would be today had they such a remarkable child…
Still – Missile Bomb! Maybe they were the ones behind the drug infestation! Hopefully he’d find out later…

Madapo Tower was still to be checked out, though, so JB made his way there, before being stopped by a young woman who claimed to know rumours about the Tower. He thought she was cute, so he decided to listen:
”ITS HEARSAY THAT GHOST APPEARED IN BAIMING TOWER AT NIGHT. AND IT WAS INVALID FOR MONSTERS USING COMMON STUNT.”
He wasn’t sure she was talking about the same tower at first, but there was only one ominous, looming tower in town! Now, JB liked Ghosts, but he was pretty sure that none of the team’s attacks could damage them should he run into one. So he headed south of Guixang to train them up! However, when he ventured too far south, he was stopped by someone looking a bit more demented than the rest of the locals…
”YES! THE GHOST SPPIRIT COMES!!” He bellowed, pushing JB back. “HASN’T HE GONE ELF GYMNASIUM? THERE I AND ELF CAN TAKE EXCERCISES THE COACH’S COMMON SENSE,GO HERE!”
… There was no way to possibly know what was going on, but he knew he wasn’t getting past this lunatic without a Gym Badge, so he changed course again. To the west, his attention was drawn by what resembled a large tomb. The sign out front said “LIBYAN RELIC.” Not sure whether to expect undiscovered Elfs or the remains of a deceased dictator, JB passed through the gate.

The first oddity JB noticed here was a house. A Goddamn house! This was his first stop, as he wanted to see just who the Hell would live here! Inside were 2 Scientists who appeared to be a primitive research team. When he addressed one of them, he gave the response, “THE RELIC BUILT 150 YEARS AGO BUT, WHO WERE THEM WHAT DID IT MEANS! WE DON’T KNOW YET.”
His colleague was (slightly) more helpful.
”THE WALL IS THE KEY TO THE RIDDLE OF RELIC. YOU THINK SO.”
JB knew this meant something, but had no idea what, so he went through the Northern entrance to the Relic, to find a woman resembling an air hostess, of all things! He couldn’t possibly speculate on why an air hostess would be here, so he struck up a “conversation.”
”WELCOME TO RELIC SMALL HOUSE!” She said. “THERE ARE THE APPEARANCE OF MONSTERS DRAWN REMOTE TIME AGO. MOVE IT TO LOOK PLEASE! REPUTEDLY IN THE RIGHT IT IS THE EXPANATION ABOUT THE MONSTER. AND THERE IS THE APPEARANCE FOUND.LATELY INSIDETHE RESEARCHER IS INVESTIGATING!”
This cleared absolutely nothing up about her presence, but JB figured it meant he should look at the strange tiles in the middle of the floor. He walked over to them, when he saw some odd hieroglyphs on the back wall. They seemed to resemble English letters, but each one had a large eye! JB read them. “ANANUKE…”
”Well! Unless the ancients who lived here somehow had access to atomic explosives, that meant nothing! Now, back to the floor tiles!”
The cluster of tiles in the middle appeared to be moveable, so he did just that. Eventually, they began to resemble a creature. An extinct pokemon JB had heard of called Kabuto (though he wondered what the eloquent citizens of Johto would call it!) When the puzzle was solved, the floor below JB disappeared, and he fell into the depths of the Relic!

Luckily, he landed on his feet, so he wasn’t badly hurt. The room he was in appeared to be a shrine, but to what? The only lead he had were the hieroglyphs on the walls. He looked around. “Woah, that fall must’ve done more damage than I thought. For a second, I could’ve sworn some of those hieroglyphs started moving…” He shook his head, and moved on, when he felt another presence behind him!
Turning around, he spotted a moving hieroglyph! More specifically, a moving letter I. The Elf Gear read “WILD ANNAN JUMP OUT!” Seems it wasn’t a hallucination after all…
He sent out Fork to weaken the Annan, and she did, despite the new (and rather worrying) attack it used called “SUCID.” 2 HUGEBALLs later, Annan was caught!
JB eyed the Basin containing the new pokemon (nicknamed “I,” obviously.), when another Annan jumped out. This one resembling the letter J. “Holy crap!” JB thought. “There must be an Annan for every letter! This could take a while…” So, Fork poisoned & weakened the SUCIDal Annan, and JB caught it, naming it “J.” He was running low on Balls, so he decided his Annan Collection would have to wait. Using a nearby ladder, he headed back to the surface, then back to Guixang.

He remembered that PCs had a storage feature, so he went to the PC in the Monster Centre to deposit his ANNANs.
”JB! PULL THE POWER SUPPLY OUT!” … He obviously wasn’t going to do that! “TO CONNECT WITH THE COMPUTER THERE TO HAVE A COMMUNICATION?” He was faced with multiple choices, so he just clicked the top one. “ZF’s PC”
”CONNECT WITH ZHENFEN’S COMPUTER THE DEPOSITED SYSTEM HAS BEEN RECALLED. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Despite the confrontational message, JB figured this was the Pokemon Storage option after all, so he deposited I & J, and headed to the FRIEND’S STORE to buy more items.
After picking up some more HUGEBALLs, JB had a chat with another customer, who shared his insights into the tainted medicines sold here.
”THOUGH THE MONSTERS ARE HOLDING PROPS, VULNERARIES AND ALEXIPHARMICS, MADE ALL,SO THEY AS IF COULDN’T USE.” Perhaps ALEXIPHARMICS was the firm who produced the items, but JB really had no way of knowing! Plus, since he decided his quest had went off on enough of a tangent already, he decided to call it a night & sleep in the Monster Centre…

Team Summary:

Lv9
Male
Item: SUNSTON (Berry)
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)

There wasn't really much fighting this Chapter, except for the Annans, which were left up to Fork for Poisoning purposes, so this guy got pretty much no action. :(

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv7
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)

[See ADICT]

FORK the KEYU (Kakuna)
Lv7
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- HEMP (String Shot)
- HATE (Harden)

The MVP for this Chapter, since she fought the Annans.

Next time, JB gets another new ally, and finally scales the Madapo/Baiming/whatever Tower!

Tssk, you go far too fast for me to get around speed in updating, Dragonite, hehe. Also, why don't you hop over to the IRC channel?
Yeah, I might do when I've more large chunks of time at home. :D

Anyways, here's Chapter 5, in which JB gets his 4th team member, decimates the Madapo Tower, and has his first Gym Challenge! Does he have the SKIL to take on Mr. Hyt? Find out inside!

Chapter 5: POCKET MONSTERS TO PRACTISE BUDDHISM! – The Birds & the BEAR
JB was woken up the next morning by a call from a Bug Catcher (or ROCKET, for some reason) that he, or rather, Fork, had defeated shortly before reaching Guixiang. From what he could make out, he’d found a rare item that he wanted to give JB! Naturally, he rushed over there, and -%”4 ROCKET was indeed waiting for him, to give him the Poison-curing item, FRUIT.
” This... is what you woke me up for?” JB wasn’t happy, but he felt sorry for the poor kid. So he thanked -%”4 and proceeded to head back, when he noticed a cave that had somehow escaped his attention when he was last here. It was then that he remembered someone near Guixiang talking about how he “GRASPED A FINE ELF IN DARK CAVE,” so he headed inside to look for a new ally!

The Dark Cave certainly lived up to its name. JB couldn’t see a damn thing! He wandered around aimlessly for a good few minutes, and even tripped over a discarded DRUGs bottle (which was surprisingly full), until eventually, he reached a spot where he could at least see the shadows of wild Elfs! There seemed to be a large gathering of Zubats, another species JB recognised from the Castelia sewers. Suddenly, several of them swarmed him!
”WILD ZHIB JUMP OUT.”
Certainly a nuisance, but it didn’t take long for Punch to Prize them all into oblivion! The other Elf that seemed to be dominant here was one which appeared to be a rock with a face & arms, called SICIB. They were weak, but quite obviously Rock-type. JB decided they wouldn’t be worth the trouble, and left them all alone.
”Heh. SICIB & ZHIB… Sounds like a Jungle-inspred Folk duo. Still, I don’t imagine either of them being of any use. I’ll keep looking…”
After at least 15 minutes of desperate searching, JB found a different Elf. One which resembled a bear cub.
”WILD BEAR JUMP OUT.”
”Thank you, Captain ObviGear!” JB responded. “Still, I’m catchin’ this!” The BEAR was rather weak, but JB saw its potential instantly! “It’s a damn bear!”
He sent out Fork to weaken it. One sting seemed to tire Bear out, and Poison it… which it seemed to love. JB never expected this sort of masochism from a bear cub, but he decided to catch it anyway. 1, 2, 3… SUCCESS. BEAR CAUGHT!
Because of her affinity to being poisoned, JB named her “STATS,” and after a brief trip to the Monster Center, set out to train her up immediately!

After only a couple of switch-out battles, which JB learned about in school, Stats was ready to fight on her own. She quickly proved to be an incredibly powerful Elf, taking out opponents of equal or higher level in 1 or 2 hits, and reached Punch & Fork’s level in no time at all!
JB felt it was finally time to climb the Madapo Tower!

The tower seemed to be full of two things; statues of a malnourished-looking Grass Elf which JB had seen outside, called MADAQ, and monks. The first monk JB talked to gave him an inspiring introduction to the purpose of the tower.
”THE TOWER IS BUILT FOR POCKET MONSTERS TO PRACTISE BUDDHISM.”
“B… Buddhism?!” JB was astonished at first, but considering all the HEMP the Bug-types seem to have access to, he figured they’d been practicing quite extensively! JB climbed the first ladder and was immediately ambushed by another monk!
”WE WILL NOT DESTORY THE TOWER EVEN IF WE ARE CRAZY” He yelled, and sent out a Madaq.
”Well, that’s good.” JB responded “Because you clearly are! Battle time!”
JB countered with with Fork. Because of her incredible resistance to Grass attacks, she easily shook off the Madaq’s WHIP and defeated it. Along with the other 2 Madaqs the monk had. “Heh. This’ll be easy!” JB thought, as he continued his climb, leaving his opponent behind, shouting “CRAZY MAKES WEAKENED!”
Fork & Punch continued to decimate the.Madaqs of every monk who dared challenge them, including one who had apparently “TRAINED ON THE ROAD OF ULTIMATE.” (Fuck that! JB had trained on the Path of WANDAOLU!)
Punch’s new move, CRY, had proven entertaining, as it was able to confuse the monks’ Madaqs, causing them to hit themselves, and in some cases, doing more damage than Punch could do! Plus, one monk actually had a different Elf from Madaq! An owl called Hehe. It was certainly odd, but nothing Stats couldn’t handle.
Eventually, only the head of the Buddhists’ Order remained, and another Evolution had taken place. “FORK ENVOLVE FORK!” and gained a new multi-hit move called MESS, which she actually felt like using! Still, JB was shocked that the giant wasp-like creature which had emerged from Fork’s cocoon was actually called FORK. Hell of a coincidence…

Upon reaching the head, JB had remembered what one of the other monks had told him.
”THE MERCHINE GIVEN BY PRISBYTER LIGHTED THE DARK.”
He figured whatever move Prisbyter could teach give him would perhaps be able to illuminate Dark Cave, and any similar places, which could prove useful!
However, he noticed that Prisbyter was already in a battle with someone. Someone familiar… METH! Unfortunately, Meth defeated Prisbyter easily.
”THE MAN’S STRENGTH IS TRUE, T DIDN’T BLETHER” Prisbyter stated, “BUT BE CARE OF THE MONSTERS THE MAN’S METHOD TO FRIGHT IS SEVERE. THE MONSTER ISN’T A TOOL TO FRIGHT.”
Meth chuckled, took one of the SECRET MACHINEs, and swaggered over to JB.
”Fuck. He spotted me!”
”ER!AFTER THE ELDER SAID, NOBODY ANSWERED, CERTAINLY TO BE KIND OF THE MONSTERS, I DON’T ADMIT DEFEAT I TAKE A FANCY TO THE STRONG WINNER. ANYTHING ELSE IS OK”
”Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!” JB kept thinking.
Meth rounded up his rant by saying,”USE THE ROPE TO GO THROUGH THE HOLE.” And left.
JB shook off the encounter like a cobweb in his hair, and once Prisbyter had healed his monsters, he called JB over.
” IT’S THIS TOWER TO LET THE MONSTERS ANDPEOPLE ARE FULL OF FANCY FOR BRIGHT FUTURE, TO AFFIRM THE PRACTISING PLACE AND THE LAST STEELING,”
”For Buddhism? Yeah, I heard. Now can we battle for that Secret Machine?”
Prisbyter nodded. “WE NEED TO SEE IT IS WHO BETWEEN ME AND THE MAN THAT ISN’T SNAPPED THE TACHE WITH THE MONSTERS!”
“Eh? The only monster I’ve seen with a moustache is one back home… Whatever. Let’s do this!” And with that, the final Tower Battle began! … And ended just as quickly as the others. Punch & Fork decimated the Madaqs, while Stats took out the Hehe in 2 Scraahs!
”EN!GOOD.” Prisbyter responded. “PLEASE TAKE THE FLASHING SECRE MACHINE” JB gladly did, and headed to the Monster Center to prepare for his challenge against the Guixiang Gym Leader!

The Gym wasn’t a very large structure, although the floor did look like a giant “S,” which was cool! Immediately, a funny-looking man spotted JB & struck up a conversation.
”HELLO. THOUGH I AM NOT A COACH, I CAN COACH, PLEASE TRUST ME!”
JB was understandably sceptical, but he didn’t know what the Gyms here were like, so he let the man give him advice.
”IT’S NOT A DREAM TO BE A CHAMPION YES, EXPECT TO HEAR THIS!OK. MONSTER AND MONSTER ARE NOTHARMONIOUS, BE CARE!”
... “Well, that was a big heap of useless!” JB thought after walking away. “Guess I’ll be learning about this Gym firsthand!”
JB realised that Adict hadn’t had any fun at all in the Tower, so he put him out front in an attempt to Yuja all over the Gym Trainers.

Surprisingly, there were only 2 of them. They mainly used Lap, but also another Elf which looked similar, but stronger, named BIRD. Their attacks were quite powerful, but Adict still bulldozed through them as always. In literally no time at all, JB stood face to face with the Gym Leader, MR. HYT.
“I AM THE HEADER OF GUIXIANG GYNMASIUM,CALLED HEYADUO.”
”Heyaduo Hyt? What an odd name… Anyways, I’m here for a Gym Challenge!”
”PEOPLE WILL ELECTRIC SHOCK THE FLYING MONSTERS, IGNORING THESE BIRD MONSTERS, I THINK THEM NOT EXCUSED. THEY WERE FLUTTERING IN THE SKY,MAKING THE SKY MAGNIFICENT.”
”Uh, huh?”
”I LET THE WORLDLY PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR GRANDNESS!”
And with that odd combination of poetry and YouTube-esque ranting, JB’s first Gym Leader battle commenced!

Heyaduo’s Lap fell to Adict in a heartbeat. However, he then released its Evolution, Pigeotto (or PIGE). JB knew this’d be tough, but given Adict’s current agitated state, anything was possible!
Despite Pige’s formidable WIND attacks, 2 hits from the powered-up Adict were all JB needed to win his first Badge!
”MY IMPORTANT ELF BECOME…” Heyaduo sighed. “TAKE THIS THE SUCCESSOR OF ELF,WBKUJI.” JB was then handed the WING BADGE!
”ONLY YOU HOLD THIS BADGE,” Mr. Hty continued. “YOUR MONSTERE ATTACK FORCE BECOMES STRONGER, AND THE MONSTER WHO HAS LEARNED THE FLASHING STUNT MAY FLASH WITHOUT FIGHTING.”
“Thanks!” JB replied. “1 down, 7 to go, guys!”
”AND TAKE THIS,” Hyt then handed JB a machine which looked a lot like the one from the Tower.
”ONLY USE THE SKILL MACHINE, YOU CAN TEACHTHE MONSTERS TO LEARN THE STUNTS IN A MOMENT. OFF, YOU USE THEM CONSIDERATELY, AND THEIR INSIDE IS MADE OF MUD, SO YOU DO YOUR BEST TO EVADE THE OPPOSITE’S SHOO FUNCTIONAL TO ATTACK AND DEFEND.”

So, with the Wing Badge, and 2 new moves he could teach his team, (CLAMP, the flashing stunt, and BELLY, which he guessed was the move with Mud insides), JB went back to the Monster Center to prepare for his journey to the South!

Team Summary:

Lv12
Male
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)

Although the others fought admirably in the Madapo Tower, I think I'll have to give Adict this Chapter's MVP award, due to him soloing the Guixiang Gym needing only one DRUG.

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv11
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)
- CRY (Supersonic)

Punch joined Fork in kicing large amounts of skinny plant ass in the Tower, and was the source of much confusion-based hilarity. Maybe he'll prove useful after all...

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv10
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- HEMP (String Shot)
- HATE (Harden)
- MESS (Fury Attack)

Finally! She evolved! :D
I can't decide whether the award for Prime Weedkiller should go to her or Punch. MESS one-shotted Prisbyter's Madaq, so I guess that could be a tiebreaker.

STATS the BEAR (Teddiursa)
Lv8
Female
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)

While I was training this new gal, she showed great promise. Status or no status, she's going to be a powerful force on this team one day!

Enjoying your updates Bearded :)
Also, still waiting for some more mons. Got a Sunkern, Sewaddle, Magby and Siglyph so far. I'd preferably like around ten mons over all so I can swap them out and whatevers. Happy for people to submit more than one, I just want to get started sooner rather than later :D

Dodgerr, seeing as you are new, get a signature poke:

You get RNG the Lillipup. Lillipup is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Lillipup may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after solo'ing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after solo'ing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal Lillipup a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
Lillipup [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) Too prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

Ps: you have to RNG the numbers between brackets to find out your challenge.

GL

Ps: I would appreciate it if you know more RNG'able things, so I can add them in for the next time I give out this challenge. This goes for anyone. :)

Hey guys,

Could I please have a scramble run for Black 2. I've just completed an electric monotype run so preferably no electric types, also I strongly dislike the starter pokemon (sue me :P) so please don't include one of them. I can also trade :) Please don't make this too hard, especially in regards to grinding.
Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with for me :)

Edit: Dre89, take a Meowth and call it CAT. CAT loves collecting money, therefore at the start of every battle it must use Pay Day. Furthermore, it may only evolve once you amass a personal fortune of 60,000. Hope this is okay.

Dodgerr
You should link this post for convienience. :)

Take OP the Patrat. OP (overpowered) hopes to be the strongest Patrat in the land. As such, it must have the strongest possible moves it can learn at all times. Get a new TM/HM it can learn with a higher BP than one of his current moves? Teach it to OP. You'll probably have some overlapping types. :3 Oh, and no non-damaging moves.

Solo a gym to unlock one non-attacking move. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch guys, really appreciate it.
So now I have:

Unown the Sigilyph.
Houdini the Drowzee (A friend suggested this one)
Snob the Sewaddle.
OP the Patrat.
Protoman the Pawniard (another friend one)
RNG the Lillipup.
Support the Sunkern.

Could I possibly get another three pokes? Ten is a nice round number :P Thanks guys, hopefully my first scramble will be lots of fun.

Although I will never be able to keep up with Dragonite, here is my next chapter, and I believe it's chapter 7, say what you think!

After her busnisses in Hearthome city, Elena decided that it was time to head for the next place she had to go to, Veilstone city. There should could get a new badge and battle a gymleader, Maylene. To go to Veilstone city, Elena first had to pass through Solecean town, and, so she heard, Solecean town was a place full of old and bad clothed people. She even considered not going to Solecean town but just going to Pastoria city and then take the route near lake Valor, but she didn't like the rain there. On the road to Solecean town, Elena had to deal with some very annoying trainers, and, of course, she wiped them out. When Elena arrived in Solecean town, she noticed that all the rumors were true. There were men that dressed up like some weird form of cowboys, and girls doing the same. Walking through the town, Elena was aproached by a woman that wanted to "raise" her pokémon for her, but, familiar with team Galactic, Elena didn't even think of giving her pokémon to the woman. On the side of the road, the only road in the whole town, she heard a story about the nearby ruins. Of course, afraid of even rain, Elena didn't want to go to the stinky ruins. Elena wanted to continue immediatly, to the areas she was more famaliar with, the city, namely, Veilstone city.

It wasn't that long of a trip to Veilstone city, and nothing really intresting happenend. Her bike just brougth her to her destination quickly, and Elena was in Veilstone city in no time. In Veilstone city, Elena wanted to go shopping first, so she walked to the mall. There she found out that the mall was mainly for pokémon stuff, but she actually liked that even more than the normal malls she had experience with. On the first floor, there were medicenes, and Elena bougth some, in case of problems with her pokémon. The second floor wasn't all that intresting to her, but on the third floor, she had found the wonders of the TMs being sold there. She quickly gave War a full, new arsenal, and she decided that she wanted to train him up a bit. First, however, she went up to the 4th floor, were good things like PP up's and Calciums were sold, on the 5th floor, she had a little chitchat with a woman about dresses, but other than that, nothing really intresting happenend in the mall. On her way out she took the elevator, as she was too lazy to walk over the stairs again.

Outside of the mall there was enough for her to explore, but Elena didn't want to explore just yet, her pokémon weren't strong enough. So, after playing in the game corner a bit, she decided that the rain near Pastoria city must have cleared up by now, so she went to the road connecting Pastoria and Veilstone. Elena battled a few trainers, and when a very strong trainer apeared, War could barely finish the job, but then, something incredible happenend: Her War evolved! Her once-so-fearsome Bidoof, now was a peaceful looking Bibarel, and Elena decided that he would be called Peace from now on. With Peace on her side, Elena wanted to continue here way to Pastoria city, but she forgot to heal up her pokémon. Travelling with low health pokémon, a police man found her, and he said: "You! I saw that you were a wanted girl, I shall arrest you immediatly!" Elena didn't want this, of course, and so a battle began: She sended out Peace (the only pokémon she had left.) but it was a one sided battle. The policeman's Hoothoot used hypnosis, wich let Elena and her pokémon fall into a deep slumber...

When Elena woke up, she found herself in a small, dark room with bars on the sides. "Not again locked up!" She almost shouted. When the policeman saw that Elena had woke up, she walked towards her and said: "You are one of team Galactics members, aren't you? Oh and don't deny it, we saw you being with Jupiter." Elena was sad, but she said: "Yes... I'm a member of team Galactic... But they forced me to! If I didn't accept, I had to live in a small cage for the rest of my life, and I didn't do anything, honestly!" The police officer then said: "Hmm... I don't say I don't believe you, but neither do I say I do, so I'll need to think of something with my bosses, you will stay here for one day atleast, we should have a solution for our problem by then." After that, Elena was left alone, and she was thinking about her Pokémon, if they were safe. The next day, Elena was called out of her prison, and she saw, alongside the police man, a lady. This lady was a lady she hadn't seen before, but it was clear to see that the lady was of high status, and Elena had no idea what this lady was doing in a place like this. The policeman, not paying attention to Elena's wondered look, said: "This is lady Mellisa, and she will be your personal trainer and caretaker. She is there for your own good, and you will have to be with her at all times." Elena was suprised and she said: "So... I won't be locked up and I can continue my travels?" The policeman wanted to say something in response, but lady Mellisa allready said: "You can, but I need to be with you at all times, and you will do exactly as I say. I need to turn you into a fine lady, and to ensure that you don't come in contact with those criminals again. You shall refer to me as lady Mellisa or madame, and I don't tolorate it when you don't do what I say." Elena, happy that she could continue her travels, decided that her punishment was reasonable, and she was fine with it.

At night the two women had slept at the Pastoria pokécenter, and lady Mellisa decided that it was time for Elena's first lesson in being a lady, so she said: "In order to become a good, caretaking lady, you must always look good. Not overly done, but you also need to look like you did pay attention to doing your dresses. For example, the people in Solecean town look like a bunch of hobo's, so you don't want to look like that. Seeing your clothes, I think that you pay enough attention to that though, so we can continue to the next subject." Elena was suprised by the fact that lady Mellisa was actually going to teach her things and not just walk along with her, she didn't have any questions, so lady Mellisa continued: "For your next lesson: Mannors. I have observed you for a while now, and you have been very rude to a lot of people, gymleaders, townsmen and even nurses! So, you and I, little girl, will have a talk about your manners, as you lack them in anyway of the word. The manners lesson, however, won't be a straight lesson like the ones you usually have, I will just notify and punish you when you don't behave. Now, it's time for us to go back to Veilstone, you have a gym to beat."

War (To be named Peace) (Bibarel)
Trait: Simple
Level: 28
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knott
- ThunderShock
- Blizzard
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Trait: Blaze
Level: 26
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzor)
Level: 30
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

Speaking of updates, Chapter 7 of my White 2 is done. I claim my sixth badge, and proceed to develop my final team member.

Edit: Dodgerr, how about a Tepig that never evolves unless it solos an entire gym first. It can evolve again whenever. Has no restrictions as a Tepig, but as a Pignite or Emboar cannot use STAB. Call it Baconator

Pika, I'm fine with the challenge but I'd rather not use starter pokemon. If you can think of a replacement piggy, then I'll happily accept your challenge :)

Dodgerr, go with a Skorupi named Void!

Darkness doesn't believe that it's a Bug-type, so it may never use a Bug move. Once it evolves, it is overjoyed to be a Dark-type, so much so that it will only use Dark-type attacks! To prove it's dominance, it must solo one of the following trainers, and upon succeeding, it may use Poison-type moves as well, as it has accepted it's typing:

Drayden
Hugh (in Undella Town)
Marlon
Colress (Plasma Frigate)
Black Kyurem (not a trainer, but would still be quite a challange)
Ghetsis

As a bonus, if the first Skorupi you catch happens to be holding a Poison Barb, all challanges are void!

Dodgerr, take the first Azurill you find in Flocessy Ranch. Depending on its ability, you will have one of two different Challanges:

If Huge Power:
Name it Patience. It wants to bide time and build up its huge power even more, so he will not use Physical moves unless he is at less than 50% HP, and special moves at less than 75% HP. You may only use Status moves when above 75%, and must heal to full health after every battle. Solo Cheren to evolve into Marill, because he sees the value of setting up, and evolve into Azumarril at Lv 30, because he wants to wait a bit before evolving

If Thick Fat:
Name it Fatty. Campaigns for the rights of fat pokemon everywhere, and so will not battle any pokemon that has Thick Fat as its ability or is round (or has a pre-evo or evo that is). Must know and keep Defense Curl and Rollout. Solo Marshall because his Fighters are the worst when it comes to making fun of fatties. You may evolve at any time.

Good Luck!

Although I will never be able to keep up with Dragonite, here is my next chapter, and I believe it's chapter 7, say what you think!

After her busnisses in Hearthome city, Elena decided that it was time to head for the next place she had to go to, Veilstone city. There should could get a new badge and battle a gymleader, Maylene. To go to Veilstone city, Elena first had to pass through Solecean town, and, so she heard, Solecean town was a place full of old and bad clothed people. She even considered not going to Solecean town but just going to Pastoria city and then take the route near lake Valor, but she didn't like the rain there. On the road to Solecean town, Elena had to deal with some very annoying trainers, and, of course, she wiped them out. When Elena arrived in Solecean town, she noticed that all the rumors were true. There were men that dressed up like some weird form of cowboys, and girls doing the same. Walking through the town, Elena was aproached by a woman that wanted to "raise" her pokémon for her, but, familiar with team Galactic, Elena didn't even think of giving her pokémon to the woman. On the side of the road, the only road in the whole town, she heard a story about the nearby ruins. Of course, afraid of even rain, Elena didn't want to go to the stinky ruins. Elena wanted to continue immediatly, to the areas she was more famaliar with, the city, namely, Veilstone city.

It wasn't that long of a trip to Veilstone city, and nothing really intresting happenend. Her bike just brougth her to her destination quickly, and Elena was in Veilstone city in no time. In Veilstone city, Elena wanted to go shopping first, so she walked to the mall. There she found out that the mall was mainly for pokémon stuff, but she actually liked that even more than the normal malls she had experience with. On the first floor, there were medicenes, and Elena bougth some, in case of problems with her pokémon. The second floor wasn't all that intresting to her, but on the third floor, she had found the wonders of the TMs being sold there. She quickly gave War a full, new arsenal, and she decided that she wanted to train him up a bit. First, however, she went up to the 4th floor, were good things like PP up's and Calciums were sold, on the 5th floor, she had a little chitchat with a woman about dresses, but other than that, nothing really intresting happenend in the mall. On her way out she took the elevator, as she was too lazy to walk over the stairs again.

Outside of the mall there was enough for her to explore, but Elena didn't want to explore just yet, her pokémon weren't strong enough. So, after playing in the game corner a bit, she decided that the rain near Pastoria city must have cleared up by now, so she went to the road connecting Pastoria and Veilstone. Elena battled a few trainers, and when a very strong trainer apeared, War could barely finish the job, but then, something incredible happenend: Her War evolved! Her once-so-fearsome Bidoof, now was a peaceful looking Bibarel, and Elena decided that he would be called Peace from now on. With Peace on her side, Elena wanted to continue here way to Pastoria city, but she forgot to heal up her pokémon. Travelling with low health pokémon, a police man found her, and he said: "You! I saw that you were a wanted girl, I shall arrest you immediatly!" Elena didn't want this, of course, and so a battle began: She sended out Peace (the only pokémon she had left.) but it was a one sided battle. The policeman's Hoothoot used hypnosis, wich let Elena and her pokémon fall into a deep slumber...

When Elena woke up, she found herself in a small, dark room with bars on the sides. "Not again locked up!" She almost shouted. When the policeman saw that Elena had woke up, she walked towards her and said: "You are one of team Galactics members, aren't you? Oh and don't deny it, we saw you being with Jupiter." Elena was sad, but she said: "Yes... I'm a member of team Galactic... But they forced me to! If I didn't accept, I had to live in a small cage for the rest of my life, and I didn't do anything, honestly!" The police officer then said: "Hmm... I don't say I don't believe you, but neither do I say I do, so I'll need to think of something with my bosses, you will stay here for one day atleast, we should have a solution for our problem by then." After that, Elena was left alone, and she was thinking about her Pokémon, if they were safe. The next day, Elena was called out of her prison, and she saw, alongside the police man, a lady. This lady was a lady she hadn't seen before, but it was clear to see that the lady was of high status, and Elena had no idea what this lady was doing in a place like this. The policeman, not paying attention to Elena's wondered look, said: "This is lady Mellisa, and she will be your personal trainer and caretaker. She is there for your own good, and you will have to be with her at all times." Elena was suprised and she said: "So... I won't be locked up and I can continue my travels?" The policeman wanted to say something in response, but lady Mellisa allready said: "You can, but I need to be with you at all times, and you will do exactly as I say. I need to turn you into a fine lady, and to ensure that you don't come in contact with those criminals again. You shall refer to me as lady Mellisa or madame, and I don't tolorate it when you don't do what I say." Elena, happy that she could continue her travels, decided that her punishment was reasonable, and she was fine with it.

At night the two women had slept at the Pastoria pokécenter, and lady Mellisa decided that it was time for Elena's first lesson in being a lady, so she said: "In order to become a good, caretaking lady, you must always look good. Not overly done, but you also need to look like you did pay attention to doing your dresses. For example, the people in Solecean town look like a bunch of hobo's, so you don't want to look like that. Seeing your clothes, I think that you pay enough attention to that though, so we can continue to the next subject." Elena was suprised by the fact that lady Mellisa was actually going to teach her things and not just walk along with her, she didn't have any questions, so lady Mellisa continued: "For your next lesson: Mannors. I have observed you for a while now, and you have been very rude to a lot of people, gymleaders, townsmen and even nurses! So, you and I, little girl, will have a talk about your manners, as you lack them in anyway of the word. The manners lesson, however, won't be a straight lesson like the ones you usually have, I will just notify and punish you when you don't behave. Now, it's time for us to go back to Veilstone, you have a gym to beat."

War (To be named Peace) (Bibarel)
Trait: Simple
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knott
- ThunderShock
- Blizzard
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Trait: Blaze
Level: 26
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzor)
Level: 30
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison
Man, that poor girl's being tossed back & forth between keepers like a used condom! :D

As for my updates, they'll probably slow down soon enough...
But not today! Here are Chapters 6 & 7! :P

JB catches his fifth Elf, becomes a father, and joins forces with the one, the only... STEEL GANGYTIE!

Chapter 6: 100 TIMES IN SPIRIT! – JB First Encounters Dicks
Waiting for JB at the Guixiang Monster Centre was Dr. Wu’s creepy Aide!
”Aw, great! What wonders does he have for me this time?” JB thought, as he forced a smile to greet the man with.
”MR. JB! WE HAVEN’T MET FOR A LONG TIME.”
”Ah, yeah. That nostalgic day known only as… Yesterday! What’s up?”
”IT’S WUSIJI DR. THAT LET ME LOOK FOR YOU. IN FACT, HE WANT YOU TO TAKE THE MONSTER’S EGG AWAY.”
JB accepted the Magical Egg again. After all, he was used to babysitting duties…
”WU DR. HAS INVESTIGATED THAT IN A CERTAIN DEGREE, THE MONSTER’S EGG ISN’T EASYTO BE BREEDED, MAYBE COULDN’T BE HATCHED AND IF IT ISN’T BESIDE THE HEALTHY MONSTER ALL THE TIME, IT ISN’T RIHGT. IF HATCHES THE EGG, CONNECT WITH WUSIJI DR. PLEASE.”
JB remembered handling Pokemon Eggs back in Unova, and sure enough, Dr. Wu was right. They did indeed hatch quicker when in a trainer’s party. It took some time for him to grasp the fact that this was the extent to which the finest mind in Johto understood Eggs, but he guessed it was a pretty good stage for them to have reached, considering…

With his new baby, JB headed south back towards R32. His hunch about the Badge was correct, and the area’s resident psychopath let him through.
”THE FIRST IS DECIDED TOPRACTISE IN GYMNASIUM!” He said in what was assumed to be a congratulatory manner. “YES, THIS IS A MEMORY TO GUIXIANG, TAKE IT AWAY! IF ELF TAKES IT, THEN THE GRASS STUNT POWER WILL RISE.” He handed JB what looked like a Miracle Seed, but he had no Grass type moves to use it with, so he bagged it & continued walking.
Along this forest-like route, he met & defeated a good few Elf Coaches, who introduced him to 2 new species. RIDEL, a Poison-type whose biology differs drastically based on its gender, and WUY, a small Water-type amphibian which looked (and probably was) permanently high. The only really notable benefit from these battles was a new move for Adict called FLAME. JB was intrigued that a Water type would naturally learn a Fire move, so he tried it out immediately… It was fucking Water Gun! How could even the Elf Gear have made such a massive error?! Still, JB was finally happy he finally had a Water attack!

Near the end of the road, JB discovered a Monster Center. He didn’t expect to find one in the middle of nowhere, but he certainly wasn’t complaining!
Inside, he talked to a man wearing a ridiculous hat.
”THERE HAS BEEN A FAMOUS PLACE TO FISH.” He began. “TO SEE EVERYBODY FISHING, YOU WILL HAVE AN ITCH TO FISH. IF RIGHT, LEND MY FISHING ROD TO YOU!”
”Ah, why the Hell not?” said JB. “There could be new Elfs in the water.”
The item he gave JB, however, looked nothing like a Fishing Rod. It was a goddamn CLOTHBAG! How the Hell was JB meant to catch anything but the most idiotic creatures with this?!
”GOOD TO FISH!” The poor man continued. “ONLY THERE IS WATER, THE SEA, THE RIVER, ALL ARE RIGHT. TO FISH WITH FISHING ROD.”
”I would know if you’d actually given me a fishing rod, you senile idiot!” JB thought, as he left with his questionable gift.

He thought he may as well try out his new cloth bag, so he went out to the pier behind the centre, tied the bag to a post, and baited it with a spare Sunston… For ages, all was silent until he heard a child’s voice coming from across the water.
”DICKS! DICKS HAHAHA! DICKS!”
”Heh. Seems someone just learned a new word. Oh, to be that young & naïve again…” Suddenly, a wild thrashing awoke JB from his daydream. It seemed to be coming from the cloth bag. Had this withered old rag actually caught something?!
”DRAW IT!DRAW IT!” The Elf Gear displayed!
JB hurriedly picked up the sack, waited for the thrashing to die down a bit, and threw in a HUGEBALL, which captured the creature! Since it seemed to have been drawn to that young boy’s profanity, JB decided to name it “DICKS.”
”Alright, let’s take a look at what we got…” JB released Dicks to see what it actually was… She turned out to be a familiar red fish pokemon. One JB had witnessed a sleazy conman trying to sell to tourists on the Marvelous Bridge. A Magikarp! He had always wondered where the guy found them… The Illustrated Handbook read, ”CARP.”
”Hm. It actually kinda got that one right… Still, what now? She clearly isn’t fit for battle if she couldn’t power her way out of an old sack… Damn, she’s gonna need soooo much switch-out training.”
JB elected to keep Dicks at the front of the party, at least until she could attack on her own, and defeated every Trainer on the pier, who annoyingly, mainly used CARPs! Not much experience there, obviously! Hopefully he’d have more luck in the nearby cave... But first, he had to deal with a salesman who had cornered him!
”IT IS GOOD WITH FULL NOTRITION. DO YOU EAT THE DELICIOUS TAIL?”
”The delicious… What?”
The dealer pulled out a small pink tail. “NOW ONLY ONE MILLION DOLLARS.”
JB had saved up a considerable amount, but nothing even close to $1 million! Naturally, he said no.
”NO! GO HERE.” Mr. Dealer remarked before storming off. JB shook off the awkward moment for the thousandth time, entered the nearby JOIN CAVE, and decided to have a race.
“Will Dicks learn how to attack before the Magical Egg hatches?! Let’s find out!” he bellowed, in his best Game Show voice…

The Elf Coaches seen in the cave were unlike anyone he’d found before. Instead of children wearing shorts or beekeeper hats, there were former circus performers, burly mountain men, and a crazy guy in a cape who, without provocation, dubbed JB his COLLECTING RIVAIL!” They did use a bunch of cool new Elfs, though, such as a 6 tailed fire-breathing fox named ROK, and a snake-like rock titan named YIHE, which would have been a serious threat if not for Adict’s FLAME!
However, despite gaining half of all this experience, Dicks was growing painfully slowly, and after reaching the end of the cave, JB had nothing to show for it, except a Skill Machine containing an attack called MAJUS. It was apparently NORM-type, so he thought it was best taught to Stats.
At the cave’s exit, JB battled a very “SPIRITFUL” mountain man, who for some reason started talking to him as if he were a kindred spirit…
”WE ARE THE HILL MEN. WE GAIN 100 TIMES IN SPIRIT WHEN ENTER THE HILL WHAT ABOUT. I AM MANKIND IN MOUNTAIN. WE GO INTO MOUNTAIN, CAVE, ETC. SOMETIMES WE FIND SCARCE MONSTER.”
The poor fellow had no idea that JB’s smile was actually concealed laughter!
Still, JB felt he should hold off on exploring the nearby town until Dicks could attack and the Egg had hatched, so he went back into Join Cave to battle the wild Elfs inside.
The wild SICIBs, ZHIBs and YIHEs were far weaker than the captured ones, so this quickly proved to be a mind-numbingly tedious process! The rest of the team were growing just as sick of it, too. Adict even almost ate his Sunston out of sheer boredom!
After well over an hour… The Egg hatched. The newborn Elf, DEKE, didn’t look too different from the Egg it came from, and like Dicks, couldn’t properly attack. With that in mind, JB elected not to use it, get back to training, and just call Dr. Wu in the next city.
It took another good while, but after more monotonous grinding, Dicks learned… Prize. “Better than nothing…”
And so, with a sigh of semi-relief, JB left the cave again & arrived in “RIDU TOWN – A CITY WHERE ELFS AND PEOPLE LIVE HARMONY.”

Team Summary:

Lv15
Male
Item: SUNSTON
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- FLAME (Water Gun)

While everyone played a relatively equal part in Dicks's grinding, I'll have to give the MVP award to Adict again, because he was the only one who could effectively muscle through the Rock types.

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv12
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)
- CRY (Supersonic)

Well, it's finally happened - Punch has become the weakest attacker on the team. CRY has proven useful as always, though, so once I get some TMs from Xiaojin (I think), I'll be delegating him to a more supportive role.

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv11
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- HEMP (String Shot)
- HATE (Harden)
- MESS (Fury Attack)

I think she had the 2nd highest kill count this Chapter, since I wanted to prepare her for her required Solo challenges.

Lv12
Female
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

With a STAB move stronger than Scratch, her power continues to steadily grow!

DICKS the CARP (Magikarp)
Lv15
Female
- SHINE (Splash)
- PRIZE (Tackle)

I wouldn't say "LVP," so much as "Passenger..." The amount of goddamn grinding to get her up just 5 levels was astounding! I miss Lucky Eggs...

Chapter 7: STEEL GANGYTIE, Private Detective! – Rescue YEDONG from Missile Bomb!
At the entrance to Ridu Town was an old well. JB wanted to check it out, but it was guarded by a guy dressed entirely in black.
”IT’S DANGEROUS INSIDE, EVERYONE DON’T DARE TO ENTER, LOOKING FAR AWAY. AM I A GOOD SORT?”
”A good sort? Damn bouncers are always looking for praise…” murmured JB as he walked away. His eyes were then drawn to the town’s largest building, the 2nd Gym. JB tried to go in, but another black-clad idiot was blocking the door!
”DO YOU KNOW YEDONG’S TAIL? IT’S SAID IT IS TASTY. I TELL YOU THIS GOOD THING. AM I A GOOD SORT?”
JB stormed off! ”Damn i—wait, Yedong’s Tail?” he then remembered the tail he was hassled to buy back at R32… “Are these the guys who are hacking them off of the… whatever Yedongs are? … Wait a minute! They couldn’t be…”
JB decided to confirm his hunch by asking around town, though the information he received wasn’t much use. The citizens mostly just panicked, asking him “WHERE IS YEDONG? YEDONG HAD DISAPPEARED FROM CITY!” or something along those lines, and one guy who believed this was taking place because “THE WATER GOD IS ANGRY,” and the only other thing anyone mentioned was a guy called MR. GANGYTIE, who, as JB understood it, could create custom Elf Balls from certain fruits. Since everyone seemed to hold this man in such high regard, JB decided he’d be the best possible lead.
JB quickly found a sign outside the northernmost house reading “THIS IS STEEL’S HOME.” As he was reading this, a woman approached him & asked “YOU WANT STEEL TO MAKE A BASIN FOR YOU..”
”So his first name is Steel… Steel Gangytie?” JB pondered over the name. “That’s… actually quite badass! Anyways, seems like this is the place!” With that, JB entered the house.

“YEDONG ISN’T IN, HOW TO DO?” He heard a little girl saying. “ISN’T IT TAKEN BY BADDY?”
The man she was talking to was about to answer, when he turned round and spotted JB. He was a middle-aged fellow with a distinctive black Mohawk, and his shirt off. This had to be STEEL GANGYTIE!
”HEY WHO ARE YOU?” Steel asked. “DO YOU MAKE THE BASIN? SORRY, NOW IT ISN’T THE TIME TO MAKE BASIN.”
”No, that’s not why I’m here. I’m JB. I just got here & saw that the villagers are all in an uproar. I figured you’d know why.”
Steel nodded. “DO YOU KNOW MISSILE BOMB?”
Damn! JB knew it! Those “guards” he encountered were actually members of Missile Bomb, the crime syndicate JB had heard about from a gentleman in Guixiang! But before JB could speak up, Mr. Gangytie continued.
”NO,NEEDN’T TO KNOW, I SAY, MISSILE BOMB THREE MEN USE ELFS BY BAT MEANS A BAD GROUP REALLY. ORIGINALLY THEY HAD BEEN DISMISSED, HE STRANDED YEDONG’S TAIL WITH ROPE, SOLD IT AS WARE. THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.”
JB nodded in agreement!
“YEDONG, YOU WAIT, STEEL MANKIND, I WILL COME BACK TO RESCUE YOU!” And with that, Steel raced out of his house & towards the well at a remarkable speed for someone his age! All that was missing from that moment, JB thought, was the theme from a cheesy Police Drama!
JB followed his tracks & reached the entrance to the well, where neither Steel, nor the Missile Bomb from before were anywhere to be found. He heard someone crying out in pain, though, so he descended the ladder into the “YDRONG” Well.

The first thing he saw was Steel Gangytie, lying in agony on the ground.
”HEY!THE MAN LOOK AROUND ABOVE, HE BURSTS OUT, HE SHIRKS. I DROPPED FROM THE ROPE AND BRODE MY WAIST I CANN’T MOVE”
“… You’re an idiot.”
And so with Steel, the hero of the hour, incapacitated, the task of driving out Missile Bomb had fallen to JB. Good thing he stopped by the Ridu Monster Center earlier!
JB thought this was the perfect time for Dicks to shine, so he let her out & confronted their first opponent, the well’s former guardian!
”WHEN I WAS WATCHING ABOVE, THE OLD MAM SHOUT SUNDDLY, I WAS SHOCKED AND FALLED IN WELL” he shouted.
“I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU FOR RELAXING!” With that, he sent out a Caml, and JB & Dicks prepared for battle. This guy clearly wasn’t the “brains” of the operation, so there was nothing to worry about.
While Dicks couldn’t deal much damage, she could certainly take plenty of it! This trait served her well in dispatching both of her opponent’s Camls, causing him to admit to his group’s wrongdoings.
”YES, WE SNIPPED YEDONG’S TAIL TO SOLD IT IS ALL TO MAKE A PROFIT. IT IS MISSILE BOMB TO DO ANYTHING!
“Not bad, Dicks…” thought JB, as he healed her, and moved on to the 2nd Missile Bomb.

This time, it wasn’t so simple! Her Zhib was no problem, but then, she unleashed a purple snake called VIV! This creature was able to take Dick’s hits relatively well, coil itself tightly around her, and Poison her! Viv had Dicks bound so tightly that JB couldn’t even switch her out! All he could do was watch as his poor Carp became weaker and weaker…
Once Dicks had been released, JB decided to avenge her humiliation by sending in Stats!
As expected, Viv stung & poisoned the little bear… Then all her trainer could do was stand back & watch as Stats revelled in the poison, and with a burst of invigoration, attacked with MAJUS – A powerful flurry of what looked like shurikens conjured from thin air! VIV FALLED!
JB was glad that was over. He was a bit upset that Dicks couldn’t handle all of Missile Bomb’s coaches, but he sort of expected that…
He healed both participating Elfs, picked up the rope Viv’s trainer had dropped, and moved on to the next Missile Bomb coach. He only had a Zhib & a Caml, so Dicks whittled this guy down, just like the first! JB began to wonder if all of Missile Bomb’s male members were this stupid...
JB then went to confront the boss of this operation, who honestly looked just as out of it as the others. Next to him were a series of cages, each containing a dopey looking Elf of an identical shade of pink to the tail JB saw earlier. These must be the Yedongs!
“Alright, Missile Bomb! I’ve dispatched all your subordinates. Now let them go!”
The boss scoffed (or vomited in his mouth. JB wasn’t quite sure), and replied “I WILL BE RUDE TO YOU IF YOU DISTURB OUR WORK.”
JB had seen his floating poisonous rock before! He once saw a band in Virbank City called The Koffings, and Roxie, their singer/bassist, had one of these. This was a Koffing! … The Illustrated Handbook read “DEJI.”
Deji could take Dicks’s PRIZE attack far better than anything she’d faced so far, but all it could do was Prize back… So JB thought, until it was commanded to use a move called “FRA.” Deji directed its noxious fumes towards Dicks, who inhaled them without thinking, and was Poisoned for the second time!
”FUCK! What’s with everyone Poisoning us lately?!” JB was tired of this shit, so he sent in Stats – The only living creature who could possibly enjoy a FRA to the face! She took it, and with the same worrying grin as always, leapt happily into battle & unleashed another flurry of MAJUS. It did far less damage than expected, but Stats was able to survive both the poison and Deji’s weak attacks for two more turns to secure the win!

”DO GOOG! BUT IT WILL NOT BE SO EASY NEXT TIME.” The Missile Bomb executive shouted! “OUR MISSILE BOMB YINCIYI WAS DISMISSED YEARS AGO IT HID UNDER THE GROUND TO KEEP ACTING FOR THE FUTURE SOMETHING HAPPENS, I AM INTERESTED IN THEM!” And with that, he ran out of the well, with the other members following him.
JB let the Yedongs out of their cages and turned to leave, when he saw Steel Gangytie walking towards him.
”DO WELL” He said. “THE MISSILE BOMBS ESCAPES, MY WAIST BECOMES WELL. WE ARW GOING TO GO BACK.”
JB was suspicious of his quick recovery from such an injury. Either he was faking it for a convenient excuse not to fight, or the same experimental drug he took which allowed him to run at mach speeds also gave him enhanced regeneration capabilities! JB tried mulling over this, as well as what the Hell a “Yinciyi” was, on the road back to Steel’s home, but to no avail.
Back at the house, Steel thanked JB with one of his custom Basins, and said something along the lines of making more for him if he were brought special fruits called MILLETS. JB decided not to bother with that for now, and turned his sights to the now unguarded RIDU GYMNASIUM…

Team Summary:

Lv16
Male
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- FLAME (Water Gun)

I wanted Dicks to level up, so Adict had to take a back seat again for most of this chapter, along with everyone except Stats, due to Missile Bomb's abundance of Poison attacks.

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv12
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)
- CRY (Supersonic)

[See ADICT]

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv11
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- HEMP (String Shot)
- HATE (Harden)
- MESS (Fury Attack)

[See ADICT]

Lv13
Female
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

Arguably, Stats is the MVP this time, since she saved Dicks's ass twice.

Lv15
Female
- SHINE (Splash)
- PRIZE (Tackle)

Oh, this fish - Why won't she grow? This fish, this fish, this fishy-OOOOOH!

Join us in the next chapters for JB's challenge against the Ridu Gym. Will Fork finally receive a chance to shine? Or will she lose her reputation as Boss of the Bugs?

Thanks for the updates all of you, though I have to say to Darknesscrusher and Bearded Dragonite, you keep spitting these out fast. Faster than I can thoroughfully read. :)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I know Dragonite, I'll keep her with Mellisa for now though, I think :D
..Until Melissa is killed by a magikarp.

Oops, spoilers :D

I just want to say that I have had no time to play infront of my computer and write up the updates. :(
With hard-core challanges you don't want to mess up.

Stranger things have happened, Darkness :P

Anyways, guess what I have? That's right - It's Chapter 8! :D

In this suspense-riddled installment, JB takes on his greatest challenge yet in the Ridu Town Gymnasium!

Chapter 8: TO BE A DR. GREAT! – The Terrifying Power of Zenda
Inside the Ridu Gym, JB found the strange man from the previous Gym who attempted to give him advice. Despite being utterly useless last time, JB figured he should give him another chance, so he went up to say hello…
“HELLO, CHALLENGER. THOUGH ZHAOZHI IS YOUNG, ITS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WORM ELF COULDN’T BE FEWER THAN THE YOUTH, NO DIRECTION IS SAD?”
So, the Gym Leader is young, but its… ITS knowledge (must be an alien, or something!) of Bug type Elfs is fewer than its youth? “Solid” advice for sure! JB thought.
“YES,SEE ME. WORM ELF DISLIKES FIRE, THE EFFECT OF FLYING ELF IS OUTSTANDING!”
Woah! He had utterly shocked JB by ending his speech with some useful advice right at the end! JB’s team didn’t know any Fire or Flying attacks, though, so that wouldn’t work. He’d noticed that Punch & Fork seemed to be very happy to be around so many Elfs of their own kind, so he decided to leave this Gym’s Coaches up to those two!

First, they faced the twins JIUMEI & LIUMEI, who used a spider Elf named RUOY, and a NUXI, respectively. Fork dispatched Ruoy with only 2 MESSes, while Punch proved far stronger than his fellow Nuxi.
The two Worm Elf Wonders effortlessly swept through most of the other bugs in the Gym, with Status coming in for some lovely poison every time a BIDE or KEYU was sent out. In next to no time, only the Ridu Leader remained. He was indeed young, but definitely not an alien!
“I AM ZHSOZHI,” the boy stated. “IF IT’S WORM ELF, I’M NOT DEFEATEDBY EVERYONE. BECAUSE I WILL RESEARCH WORM ELF IN FUTURE, TO BE A DR. GREAT IN THIS CASE, I GIVE YOU MY RESEARCH RESULT TO SEE!”
As Zhsozhi shifted to his battle stance, Fork burst out from her Basin and turned to JB, as if to say, “It’s cool. I’ve got this…” JB nodded, and ordered her to TRY HARD…
Zhsozhi’s first Elf was DELAN, which looked a lot like Fork when she was a KEYU, but green in colour. JB figured this must be a PEDAL’s cocoon. Fork attacked the cocoon, shaking off its Prizes, and soon Poisoned it. One MESS & some poison damage later, Delan falled.
As if to keep a theme going, Zhsozhi’s next Elf was, in fact, a KEYU. Keyu were immune to Poison, so JB commanded Fork to just whittle it down with MESS. Which she did…
JB was ecstatic! This was proving to be just as simple as last time! Once Fork had bested whatever cocoon Zhsozhi’s last monster was, the Badge was in the bag!

… To JB’s surprise, Fork’s last opponent was the furthest thing from a cocoon that a Bug could be. This green behemoth stood taller than its owner, with a streamlined body and massive scythes in place of its hands! JB had never seen a bug like this before! He looked at the Illustrated Handbook to learn more about this reaper of insects… “ZENDA,” its name was.
“Alright Fork, this guy looks pretty tough, but I’m counting on you!” Fork blasted Zenda with a powerful, 4-hit Mess. It did little more than upset the beast, who retaliated with an attack known only as KNIF. JB couldn’t believe his eyes… The damage was pitiful!
“Ha! No worries, Fork. Just poison him & stall out his weak attacks and we’ve got this!” Fork successfully poisoned him & took another KNIF. It seemed to do a bit more damage than before, but nothing too serious. Fork used Mess, which damaged Zenda a little more. The strategy was working!
Next turn, Zenda Knif’d again… And Fork struggled to get back up!
JB was speechless! What the Hell kind of an attack was this?! “D-Don’t worry, Fork. I’ll heal you up & we can still stall him out. Look, he’s getting tired!” JB used an item he’d bought at the Ridu Friend’s Store. It looked like a DRUG, but the bottle only said “POWER RENEW 50P. With that, Fork was as good as new, ready to take the next KNIF! Zenda attacked again!
“N-No… NO!” JB shouted hysterically! … Fork had fallen.
Every Knif from Zenda only became more & more powerful, and one by one, JB’s entire party lay motionless. Little more than bruised, bloody statues of their former selves on the Gym floor!
“D-DAMN IT! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!”
Zhsozhi addressed the fallen Coach. “THOUGH JBTRY HARD, THE POCKET MONSTER ISN’T IN HERE!”
“Whatever…” JB murmured. He placed his Elfs back into their Balls, and slumped back to the Monster Centre…

Negative thoughts filled JB’s head for ages after his defeat. If this was the gap in power between every Gym Leader, he didn’t know how he’d cope. Fork was just as miserable. She could barely face her Coach after the match...
“It’s alright, Fork.” JB told her. “You jumped in headfirst, not knowing what to expect. It happens. It wasn’t your fault…” With a gentle stroke on her feelers, JB smiled, and placed her back in her Ball…
When he finally emerged from his slump, JB decided to plan an alternate strategy for his rematch… After a thorough assessment of his team’s move list on the Elf Gear, JB had it!
If the power of Zenda’s KNIF did indeed become stronger with every attack, JB just had to stop it from attacking! And one Elf in JB’s possession had the power to do just that…

JB regained his composure & marched back towards the Ridu Leader. “Alright, Zhsozhi. You’re indeed a formidable opponent, but don’t think your Zenda’s gonna pull that shit again!”
“I AM ZHSOZHI, IF IT’S WORM ELF, I’M NOT DEFEATEDBY EVERYONE. BECAUSE I WILL RESEARCH--“
“What the Hell? … I know this. We battled a couple of hours ago!” The child ignored JB, and kept rattling through the same speech he’d given before.
JB couldn’t believe this. There was no way a kid as young as Zhsozhi actually had Alzheimer’s! Especially if he had aspirations to become a researcher … JB almost didn’t want to battle him now, but both his second Badge and Fork’s pride were at stake!
Fork took down his Delan the same way as before, but this time Keyu was left up to Stats, who got some lovely Poison out of it! Then came the moment of truth – Zenda emerged!
Stats was called back, and out came Punch! Zenda got off his first Knif, but JB knew what to do!
“Punch, CRY!”
Punch’s ultrasonic waves struck and confused Zenda, who then slashed himself in the face, doing massive damage!
“YES!!” JB cheered. “Now whittle him down with Prize.” Punch attacked Zenda, then Zenda attacked Zenda. The plan was working phenomenally, and whenever Zenda snapped out of his stupor, it only took 1 or 2 turns to land another CRY! Punch eventually did fall, but not before confusing his opponent one last time!
JB decided the weakest member of his team should finish the job, so he sent out Dicks. Zenda couldn’t get it together quickly enough, and 2 Prizes knocked him out. Plus, Dicks finally received a massive boost in strength.

JB had done it! He’d defeated the reaper and won his 2nd Gym Badge!
Zshozhi congratulated the victor. “GREAT! YOU UNDERSTAND ELF IT SEEM THAT MY STUDY NOT ENOUGH GIVE YOU THIS BUDGE”
“Budge? Dude, I think you mean—“ With that, JB was handed the NSECT BADGE. “Yeah, that. Thanks…”
“DO YOU KNOW THE ITS EFFECT? IF HOLDING THE INSECT BADGE, YOU CAN MAKE ELFS OUTRIGHT WHICH LEVEL IS UNDER 30, AND THIS ELF FOR YOU, WHICH CAN USE SAW, AND USE THE STUNT WITHOUT FIGHTING.” He then gave JB another Skil Machine… JB couldn’t believe his luck – It was KNIF, the signature move of his dreaded Zenda!
“ITS SERIES SAW IN SKILL MACHING, ONLY ALL THE ATTACKS HIT ON, ITS POWER BECOMES STRONGER. AND THE FIGHTING TIME IS LONGER, THE VANTAGE FOR IT IS MORE, IT IS VERY STRONG? IT IS MY FIND.”
JB thanked the young Gym Leader, and immediately taught the new move to Fork, so she was able to harness the very power that once destroyed her!

“I AM ZHSOZHI, IF IT’S WORM ELF—“
JB left.

Team Summary:

Lv16
Male
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- FLAME (Water Gun)

For the first time, Adict is the LVP for a chapter. Though to be fair, only because he was the only one I didn't get to use.

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv12
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)
- CRY(Supersonic)

That damn Scyther yielded the experience Dicks needed, but Punch deserved!
Without his confusion support, I'd have been completely helpless, so he actually gets the MVP award this time!

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv13
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- HEMP (String Shot)
- KNIF (Fury Cutter)
- MESS (Fury Attack)

Poor, poor Fork. She came so close to taking down a Gym Leader on her own!
Oh well - With the power she inherited from Zhsozhi, she'll probably be able to do that at the next one... If she's fast enough.

Lv13
Female
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

Stats helped out against the Poison types in the Gym, but not with much else this time around.

Lv16
Female
- SHINE (Splash)
- PRIZE (Tackle)

It was unscrupulous, but Dicks taking all of the experience from the Scyther battle actually allowed her to level up for a change! :D

Badges: 2
SCENES OF BLANK: 1 (Fuck Scyther - Honestly!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)