Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hey Guys,

Might be silly of me to ask, and I can't find it around in the FAQ anywhere or through my search-fu. How do you make it so that part of your post is hidden? Like how Bearded Dragonite has done for his VietCrystal posts? Once I know, I'll get my first update up, with my pokemans. :)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Oh man, Darkness and I just did a massive story-helper in the chat during Elena's next gym battle, please remember to read it, since I believe a lot of the next chapter will be based on it.

I believe the next update of mine will be up this weekend, and it will be long to make up for lost time. :)

It was 6 o'clock in the morning. Fawke should have been tired, but he wasn't. How could he be, on the first day of his adventure? He had been dreaming of this day since he was a small boy; travelling the lands with pokemon and making friends with people from all over Unova, and maybe even beyond!

Fawke went downstairs to find his overexcited mother running around the kitchen like a madwoman.She mentioned something briefly about meeting someone at the Overlook and pushed Fawke out the door; her enthusiasm was infectious, and Fawke couldn't help feeling the gravity and magnificence of the situation.

Getting to the Overlook should have been easy, it was a route Fawke had taken a hundred times over with his mother and friends from around the city. However, on the way Fawke bumped into Jackman, a family friend who had already travelled to some of the surrounding cities with his pokemon, Tepig.

When Fawke finally got to the Overlook, the professor's assistant was there waiting for him. Bianca, or Bico, or something. Fawke couldn't remember. Either way, B-Woman did her job and gave Fawke his Pokedex, whilst nattering something about how important it was to meet every pokemon ever or something. Fawke wasn't really listening. Primarily because B-Woman was anything but a B and secondly because he was just so excited to get his pokemon; however, when she handed him the case with the three pokeballs in, Fawke was somewhat disappointed. Whilst the pokemon there were cool, Fawke was hoping for something with a little more, well, swag. He chose a Snivvy and called it Sniffles, and had a quick practice battle against Jackman, which he lost. This wasn't surprising to him; Jackman had months of experience on him, and his Tepig was a fierce and capable fighter. Sniffles looked like he could be blown over in the wind.

Fawke went home to his Mother and complained about the lack of choice with a starter pokemon. H e showed her Snivvy and pointed out how weak it was, it was still tired from loosing its match against Jackman and that was nearly an hour ago! As it turned out, Fawke's Mother had been worrying about Fawke travelling along way without a strong pokemon to protect and would have rathered to give him one herself. Shortly after, Fawke and his mother made a deal. Fawke would swap Sniffles the Snivvy for his Mother's Pawniard, Protoman. Protoman had protected his Mother when she travelled when she was younger, but now she was getting old she had no need for a powerful pokemon like that.

And so, Fawke set out on his journey, with Protoman by his side to look after him and make sure he wouldn't get hurt. Fawke was sure he wouldn't, and set out on his way to Floccesy Town, which was the nearest place of any interest and where Jackman had said he was headed next. With his new pokemon, Fawke was determined to beat him and win back his honour.

Pokemon:

Protoman the Pawniard.
Level 5.
Male/Hasty Nature.
Scratch, Leer.

Protoman the Pawniard. - From my friend Elliot.
"Protoman was lost from his group as a young Pawniard and adopted by your mother, who gives him to you at the start of the game. He views protecting you as his ultimate occupation: if any of your pokemon faint, Protoman must immediately switch in and revenge kill them. Furthermore, Protoman must solo any cave you come across. When he evolves, he gets arrogant about his abilities. He will therefore only fight against a pokemon a higher level than him."

OP the Patrat - From Inanimate Blob
"Take OP the Patrat. OP (overpowered) hopes to be the strongest Patrat in the land. As such, it must have the strongest possible moves it can learn at all times. Get a new TM/HM it can learn with a higher BP than one of his current moves? Teach it to OP. You'll probably have some overlapping types. :3 Oh, and no non-damaging moves."

Void the Skorupi - From TyranitarPhantom
Dodgerr, go with a Skorupi named Void!

"Void doesn't believe that it's a Bug-type, so it may never use a Bug move. Once it evolves, it is overjoyed to be a Dark-type, so much so that it will only use Dark-type attacks! To prove it's dominance, it must solo one of the following trainers, and upon succeeding, it may use Poison-type moves as well, as it has accepted it's typing:

Drayden
Hugh (in Undella Town)
Marlon
Colress (Plasma Frigate)
Black Kyurem (not a trainer, but would still be quite a challange)
Ghetsis

As a bonus, if the first Skorupi you catch happens to be holding a Poison Barb, all challanges are void!"

Unown the Sigilyph - Bearded Dragonite.

"This Sigilyph was raised by a family of Unown, and believes he is one.
Rules
- As an Unown, the only attacking move he can use is Hidden Power (Get grinding at the PWT!)
- He must keep his affinity with alphabet by soloing a trainer owned pokémon whose names each start with a different letter of the English alphabet (Abra, Bronzor, etc.), and must have solo'd 20/26 letters before reaching the Elite Four.
- Also, before the League, he sees the Battle Subway as a chance to travel & find his family, so you have to reach a 25 win streak on any train with a team he's always in.
- When he gets to the League, he hopes the most powerful Psychic trainer, Caitlin, will know where to find other Unown, so he must solo her twice. (Even if his HP is ineffective against her pokémon. There's Toxic for that)"

Bachelor the Pansage - from my friend James.
"You can have Bachelor the Pansage! Female Pansage are exceptionally rare and this shows in Bachelor's behaviour. He wants to get with as many female pokemon as he can. He must learn attract ASAP and once learnt must use it at the start of every new female pokemon he fights. Against male pokemon, he can only use attacking moves as he tries to display his dominance. He may only evolve after soloing Elesa. When he evolves, he comes to terms with his sexuality slightly more. He must still use Attract against female pokemon, but all other restrictions are lifted."

Snob the Sewaddle - from Popeye the Sailor Man.
"Dodgerr, on Route 20, there is a certain Pokemon loved by fashion designers. This Pokemon is Sewaddle! This Sewaddle is particularly snobby, and shall be named Snob to remind you of this. Snob hates commoners who have no fashion sense, particularly Normal type trainers. Snob must solo 15 Normal type trainer Pokemon to show its disdain, as well as soloing Cheren (his Normal types don't count towards the 15). Additionally, Snob cannot fight against Elesa or Burgh's gyms because they are fashionable trainers. Finally, Snob cannot fight against any Ground type Pokemon because they will get Snob dirty, and that would be bad!

Basically:
-Get Sewaddle on Route 20
-Name it Snob
-Solo 15 Normal type Trainer Pokemon
-Solo Cheren
-Can't fight against Elesa or Burgh.
-Cant fight Ground types. "

V the Audino - from my friend Alex.
"V the Audino. V is obsessed with the fact that many trainers see his kind as cattle to be killed for experience. Against trainers, it must only use moves on which it has STAB. Against wild pokemon, it may only use non-damaging moves. "

RNG the Lillipup - Present. For the sake of this post, I filled in the RNG results.
"You get RNG the Lillipup. Lillipup is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of 3 damaging moves, while all your moves must be off 4 different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Lillipup may evolve for the first time at level 27 after solo'ing 1 gyms and evolve a second time at level 44 after solo'ing 2 other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away 17 (cry) of your most expensive pokeballs, or 8 of your most expensive items. You may heal Lillipup a maximum of 1 times per battle.
Lillipup may hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) Too prove its worth, have it solo at least 2 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 3 members.

Ps: you have to RNG the numbers between brackets to find out your challenge. "

Azurill - CJorex.
"Dodgerr, take the first Azurill you find in Flocessy Ranch. Depending on its ability, you will have one of two different Challanges:

If Huge Power: Name it Patience. It wants to bide time and build up its huge power even more, so he will not use Physical moves unless he is at less than 50% HP, and special moves at less than 75% HP. You may only use Status moves when above 75%, and must heal to full health after every battle. Solo Cheren to evolve into Marill, because he sees the value of setting up, and evolve into Azumarril at Lv 30, because he wants to wait a bit before evolving.

If Thick Fat: Name it Fatty. Campaigns for the rights of fat pokemon everywhere, and so will not battle any pokemon that has Thick Fat as its ability or is round (or has a pre-evo or evo that is). Must know and keep Defense Curl and Rollout. Solo Marshall because his Fighters are the worst when it comes to making fun of fatties. You may evolve at any time."

Support the Sunkern from celever.
"Take support the Sunkern!
Support loves supporting, but it has ended up a bit of an obsession. As such, it may have only one attacking move. It also must know sunny day, and once it does it must also know solarbeam.
As an added challenge, solo 2 gym leader's strongest pokemon."

Hope you like it guys; feel free to give constructive feedback, this is my first time after all and I'm aware this is probably nowhere near perfect :)

It was 6 o'clock in the morning. Fawke should have been tired, but he wasn't. How could he be, on the first day of his adventure? He had been dreaming of this day since he was a small boy; travelling the lands with pokemon and making friends with people from all over Unova, and maybe even beyond!

Fawke went downstairs to find his overexcited mother running around the kitchen like a madwoman.She mentioned something briefly about meeting someone at the Overlook and pushed Fawke out the door; her enthusiasm was infectious, and Fawke couldn't help feeling the gravity and magnificence of the situation.

Getting to the Overlook should have been easy, it was a route Fawke had taken a hundred times over with his mother and friends from around the city. However, on the way Fawke bumped into Jackman, a family friend who had already travelled to some of the surrounding cities with his pokemon, Tepig.

When Fawke finally got to the Overlook, the professor's assistant was there waiting for him. Bianca, or Bico, or something. Fawke couldn't remember. Either way, B-Woman did her job and gave Fawke his Pokedex, whilst nattering something about how important it was to meet every pokemon ever or something. Fawke wasn't really listening. Primarily because B-Woman was anything but a B and secondly because he was just so excited to get his pokemon; however, when she handed him the case with the three pokeballs in, Fawke was somewhat disappointed. Whilst the pokemon there were cool, Fawke was hoping for something with a little more, well, swag. He chose a Snivvy and called it Sniffles, and had a quick practice battle against Jackman, which he lost. This wasn't surprising to him; Jackman had months of experience on him, and his Tepig was a fierce and capable fighter. Sniffles looked like he could be blown over in the wind.

Fawke went home to his Mother and complained about the lack of choice with a starter pokemon. H e showed her Snivvy and pointed out how weak it was, it was still tired from loosing its match against Jackman and that was nearly an hour ago! As it turned out, Fawke's Mother had been worrying about Fawke travelling along way without a strong pokemon to protect and would have rathered to give him one herself. Shortly after, Fawke and his mother made a deal. Fawke would swap Sniffles the Snivvy for his Mother's Pawniard, Protoman. Protoman had protected his Mother when she travelled when she was younger, but now she was getting old she had no need for a powerful pokemon like that.

And so, Fawke set out on his journey, with Protoman by his side to look after him and make sure he wouldn't get hurt. Fawke was sure he wouldn't, and set out on his way to Floccesy Town, which was the nearest place of any interest and where Jackman had said he was headed next. With his new pokemon, Fawke was determined to beat him and win back his honour.

Pokemon:

Protoman the Pawniard.
Level 5.
Male/Hasty Nature.
Scratch, Leer.

Protoman the Pawniard. - From my friend Elliot.
"Protoman was lost from his group as a young Pawniard and adopted by your mother, who gives him to you at the start of the game. He views protecting you as his ultimate occupation: if any of your pokemon faint, Protoman must immediately switch in and revenge kill them. Furthermore, Protoman must solo any cave you come across. When he evolves, he gets arrogant about his abilities. He will therefore only fight against a pokemon a higher level than him."

OP the Patrat - From Inanimate Blob
"Take OP the Patrat. OP (overpowered) hopes to be the strongest Patrat in the land. As such, it must have the strongest possible moves it can learn at all times. Get a new TM/HM it can learn with a higher BP than one of his current moves? Teach it to OP. You'll probably have some overlapping types. :3 Oh, and no non-damaging moves."

Void the Skorupi - From TyranitarPhantom
Dodgerr, go with a Skorupi named Void!

"Void doesn't believe that it's a Bug-type, so it may never use a Bug move. Once it evolves, it is overjoyed to be a Dark-type, so much so that it will only use Dark-type attacks! To prove it's dominance, it must solo one of the following trainers, and upon succeeding, it may use Poison-type moves as well, as it has accepted it's typing:

Drayden
Hugh (in Undella Town)
Marlon
Colress (Plasma Frigate)
Black Kyurem (not a trainer, but would still be quite a challange)
Ghetsis

As a bonus, if the first Skorupi you catch happens to be holding a Poison Barb, all challanges are void!"

Unown the Sigilyph - Bearded Dragonite.

"This Sigilyph was raised by a family of Unown, and believes he is one.
Rules
- As an Unown, the only attacking move he can use is Hidden Power (Get grinding at the PWT!)
- He must keep his affinity with alphabet by soloing a trainer owned pokémon whose names each start with a different letter of the English alphabet (Abra, Bronzor, etc.), and must have solo'd 20/26 letters before reaching the Elite Four.
- Also, before the League, he sees the Battle Subway as a chance to travel & find his family, so you have to reach a 25 win streak on any train with a team he's always in.
- When he gets to the League, he hopes the most powerful Psychic trainer, Caitlin, will know where to find other Unown, so he must solo her twice. (Even if his HP is ineffective against her pokémon. There's Toxic for that)"

Bachelor the Pansage - from my friend James.
"You can have Bachelor the Pansage! Female Pansage are exceptionally rare and this shows in Bachelor's behaviour. He wants to get with as many female pokemon as he can. He must learn attract ASAP and once learnt must use it at the start of every new female pokemon he fights. Against male pokemon, he can only use attacking moves as he tries to display his dominance. He may only evolve after soloing Elesa. When he evolves, he comes to terms with his sexuality slightly more. He must still use Attract against female pokemon, but all other restrictions are lifted."

Snob the Sewaddle - from Popeye the Sailor Man.
"Dodgerr, on Route 20, there is a certain Pokemon loved by fashion designers. This Pokemon is Sewaddle! This Sewaddle is particularly snobby, and shall be named Snob to remind you of this. Snob hates commoners who have no fashion sense, particularly Normal type trainers. Snob must solo 15 Normal type trainer Pokemon to show its disdain, as well as soloing Cheren (his Normal types don't count towards the 15). Additionally, Snob cannot fight against Elesa or Burgh's gyms because they are fashionable trainers. Finally, Snob cannot fight against any Ground type Pokemon because they will get Snob dirty, and that would be bad!

Basically:
-Get Sewaddle on Route 20
-Name it Snob
-Solo 15 Normal type Trainer Pokemon
-Solo Cheren
-Can't fight against Elesa or Burgh.
-Cant fight Ground types. "

V the Audino - from my friend Alex.
"V the Audino. V is obsessed with the fact that many trainers see his kind as cattle to be killed for experience. Against trainers, it must only use moves on which it has STAB. Against wild pokemon, it may only use non-damaging moves. "

RNG the Lillipup - Present. For the sake of this post, I filled in the RNG results.
"You get RNG the Lillipup. Lillipup is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of 3 damaging moves, while all your moves must be off 4 different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Lillipup may evolve for the first time at level 27 after solo'ing 1 gyms and evolve a second time at level 44 after solo'ing 2 other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away 17 (cry) of your most expensive pokeballs, or 8 of your most expensive items. You may heal Lillipup a maximum of 1 times per battle.
Lillipup may hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) Too prove its worth, have it solo at least 2 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 3 members.

Ps: you have to RNG the numbers between brackets to find out your challenge. "

Azurill - CJorex.
"Dodgerr, take the first Azurill you find in Flocessy Ranch. Depending on its ability, you will have one of two different Challanges:

If Huge Power: Name it Patience. It wants to bide time and build up its huge power even more, so he will not use Physical moves unless he is at less than 50% HP, and special moves at less than 75% HP. You may only use Status moves when above 75%, and must heal to full health after every battle. Solo Cheren to evolve into Marill, because he sees the value of setting up, and evolve into Azumarril at Lv 30, because he wants to wait a bit before evolving.

If Thick Fat: Name it Fatty. Campaigns for the rights of fat pokemon everywhere, and so will not battle any pokemon that has Thick Fat as its ability or is round (or has a pre-evo or evo that is). Must know and keep Defense Curl and Rollout. Solo Marshall because his Fighters are the worst when it comes to making fun of fatties. You may evolve at any time."

Support the Sunkern from celever.
"Take support the Sunkern!
Support loves supporting, but it has ended up a bit of an obsession. As such, it may have only one attacking move. It also must know sunny day, and once it does it must also know solarbeam.
As an added challenge, solo 2 gym leader's strongest pokemon."

Hope you like it guys; feel free to give constructive feedback, this is my first time after all and I'm aware this is probably nowhere near perfect :)
Heh. "The B-woman was anything but a B." Love it! :D
I'm wondering, though, how you actually got a Pawniard so early on, since you shouldn't be able to trade until after you get the first badge? (Or was that only in B1/W1?)

Anyways, guys, updates will most likely be far less frequent over the next few days, since I have a busy weekend ahead of me, but in the meantime, here's Chapter 9!

This time, JB chases after a mischievous bird, Punch finally learns how to punch, and Meth returns with his most inspiring speech yet!

Chapter 9: THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE! – The Devil and Xiaojin Bazaar
After acquiring the Insect “Budge” & resting at the Monster Center, JB asked one of the locals how to get to the next city.
”GO THROUGH THIS CITY THEN TO WUYEMU FOREST.” He responded. “BUT MANY THIN TREES ARE IN THE WAY, DON’T GO FORWARD. IF I WAS SHAOTANZHITEN’S MONSTER, I CAN LEARN THE STUNT TO CHOP TREES.”
”Right… Thanks, man.” OK – It seemed that if JB wanted to progress, he needed this “Shaotanzhiten” character to give him another Secret Stunt similar to the flashing one. He had seen Shaotanzhiten before, though. In front of the house where he received the impromptu sermon about the WATER GOD, the sign depicted that very name!
When he entered the house this time, there was nobody there, so JB figured he’d search this “Wuyemu Forest.” However, at the city gates, an old friend was waiting for him…

”Oh, God damnit, not you again!”
”A THING TO ASK:IS IT REAL THE MISSILE BOMB RELIVES?” Meth shouted.
”Yeah – Good job I’d already driven ‘em out of here, or you’d have probably joined up with them. Then planned an amazing grand heist of Dr. Wu’s last “Monater,” or something!” JB clearly had no patience left for this guy.
Meth looked shocked! “WHAT, IT’S YOU TO BEAT THEM DOWN, REALLY?”
“Don’t look so surprised! I kicked your ass too, remember?”
”THEN SHOW OFF YOUR STRENGTH TO SEE.”
*Sigh* “Fine!”
With that, Meth sent out his first Elf - A ball of mist with an eerie grin named GES… JB had read about these creatures in quite a few horror stories. Except they were called “Gastly.”
”What?! You found a Ghost-type? Aw, come on!”
Meth gave off an arrogant smirk, and Fork burst out into battle, most likely to make up for her earlier failure. JB was perfectly fine with this. After all, now she had a secret weapon!
JB commanded Fork to use KNIF. Meth sniggered when Ges was barely scratched, but JB knew better. Then, Ges retaliated with a hypnotic wave the Elf Gear called SPEC. The attack appeared to put Fork to sleep!
”Aw, crap! C’mon Fork, wake up!”
Ges was commanded to follow up with AGAIN, which involved… Licking Fork! It was disturbing, but the damage done wasn’t. Ges licked Fork in her sleep for one more turn, then she finally woke up and Knif’d again!
Fork was given another 50P Drug, and Ges SPEC’d again. Fortunately, it missed! For three more turns, Fork fought through licking & missed hypnotic waves, with her attack growing in power each turn. Finally, Ges falled!
JB breathed a sigh of relief. He had a feeling the hard part of the fight was over…

He was right! Meth’s next Elf was a Zhib, which fell after 2 Knifs & did almost nothing to Fork. Then, Meth sent out his final Elf. It was the Qiaok he stole, but it had clearly evolved! It was now yellow in colour, considerably larger, and the seeds around its neck had sprouted into rather impressive leaves…
Despite her opponent’s strength, one Knif from Fork dealt devastating damage! BEIL then used an attack called CONTRO, which summoned up a storm of razor-sharp leaves & aimed them at the target. It looked powerful… And it would have been against anyone but Fork! She shook it off, and delivered one final KNIF, securing her victory!
Bested by a friggin’ Bug? Meth was not pleased…
“THE ELF CAN NOT BE USED. YOU WON IS BECAUSE MY ELF BECOME WEAKER!”
”Nah, they’re good fighters. You, on the other hand, suck!”
Meth’s face turned as red as his hair…
”I… I…”
”Yeeees?” JB replied, expecting another wonderful speech.
… “I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN!”
”What? Hahaha WHAT?!”
”IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL.”
By this point, JB was howling with laughter!
”FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO, COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ALL ARE UNPARDONABLE.”
JB’s sides could not take much more. This was by far the most hilariously awful rant he had ever heard! He was on the ground, with tears rolling down his bright red face!
”YOU DON’T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE.”
However, JB’s echoing laughter only made Meth even more furious, and he stormed off…
Several minutes later, JB finally calmed down & stood back up. He had absolutely no idea as to what the fuck he’d just witnessed! Who the Hell was this “Trashy Man?!” He seriously didn’t know whether to love or hate Meth now, but he decided he could mull that over while walking through Wuyemu Forest.

As soon as he entered the gate between Ridu & Wuyemu, and old woman tapped JB on the shoulder & said,
“IT’S SAID THERE IS A SPIRIT IN THE FOREST, DON’T SERVE THE DEVIL”
... JB backed away slowly, and entered the apparently haunted forest.
Despite it being still quite early in the evening, the forest was almost pitch-black! The trees were so plentiful, the sky was completely overshadowed.
“Damn, I need to be careful in here…” On that thought, something collided with him, and he collapsed!
“What the Hell, man?!” He shouted, as he pulled himself back up. In the distance, JB thought he could see a strange bird running away from him. This had to be the culprit!
“Alright, get back here, ya little bastard!” And with that, JB ran after the bird. When he caught up with it, it was sitting perfectly still. He took out the Illustrated handbook… “OUCONG,” it said. Oucong was a small bird, though its eyes & beak looked too big for its body. On top of that, it seemed to be carrying a leek around! “Weird Elf, this one.” JB thought, before attempting to sneak up on it. He crept slowly behind Oucong, and… Success! He had the damn bird in his clutches! However, Oucong soon managed to wriggle free!
“FEARFUL!” It squawked, as it shot off into the distance, leaving JB in amazement.
“… The fuck?! Did that thing just talk? And what does “Fearful” even mean?!”
JB attempted to sneak up & grab the bird a second time, but again, it broke free of his grasp & ran off, towards the entrance of the forest, with another cry of “FEARFUL!”
When JB caught up to it this time, it was standing beside a large man in a Karate suit. This was Shaotanzhiten!
“HEY,OUCONG. IT IS YOU TO FIND IT, THANKS TO YOU.” The man said to JB.
“Well, no problem. He was just giving me a hard time in the forest, so—“
“THANK YOU NO, THANKS IS NO GOOD. YES, TAKE IT PLEASE.” He handed JB another Secret Stunt machine.
“THE SECRET SAW IS LEARNED BY MONSTERS. CHOP THE THIN TREE.”
“Wow – Thanks, man!” JB took out SAW immediately to check who could learn it. 3 of the team wanted to, but Fork seemed most eager. So Fork learned SAW, JB waved goodbye to Shaotanzhiten, and they headed deeper into the forest.

Sure enough, he stumbled upon a thin tree blocking the only straight path.
“FORK, use the SAW!” JB commanded. In an instant, Fork had made salad out of the obstacle! With that, they continued their journey, chopping trees & battling wild Elfs as they went.
Punch & Adict fought off most of the wild Elfs. There were some cool new species, too. GRAS, a round, blue Elf sporting raddish-like leaves, KODA, an incredibly stupid-looking yellow duck, ATH, a red bug with mushrooms on its back (which the people nearby probably harvest!), and a furry purple bug named CORN, of all things! Plus, as if the forest journey couldn’t get any more eventful, Punch had even finally learned to punch! His new move, HIT, allowed him to punch multiple times at once, in a similar manner to Fork’s MESS. JB had never seen the little bug this happy before, so he knew it’d be a move he’d use often!
They continued to venture forth, and after talking to a rather insane individual who seemed to enjoy headbutting trees, JB and co. finally stumbled upon the exit.

The forest opened up onto a large, open road swarming with Elf Coaches, who were no match for Punch, Adict & Fork! However, one of them, who used another foreign Elf called BLU, a strange pink dog wearing what JB swore was an Elizabethan neck ruff, mentioned a nearby business called TRAIN-MERCHANT, who could apparently help raise weaker Elfs.
Further up the road, JB stumbled upon what must have been the right place. The sign out front read “THIS IS BREEDING HOUSE, TO BREED YOUR ELF.” JB figured this wasn’t a Merchant’s place, but a Daycare similar to the one near Straiton City. He used to have a Saturday job there, so he remembered how it worked. JB felt it would be a good idea to leave Dicks here, so she could become stronger while JB trained Fork for her second chance at taking on a Gym Leader, so he went inside & talked to the old man.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TRAIN?” He asked. JB handed him Dicks’s Basin.
“KEEP DICKS TEMPORARY?” JB nodded. “COME AGAIN WHEN THERE COMES THE PROPER TIME.” The man then placed Dicks in his garden pond, and she looked up at JB.
“Don’t worry Dicks. I’ll come back for you real soon!” He assured the little fish. He patted her on the head, and headed back towards the next town.
The gate to XIAOJIN CITY had finally came into view, when one final Elf Coach called to JB from behind! He asked if JB was going to check out XIAOJIN BAZAAR, before challenging him to a battle.
JB sent Adict out to battle against the challenger’s KODA. Koda foolishly attempted to use Flame against the Water-type Adict, who retaliated with powerful Scraahs. However, Adict was quite worn down already, and one Flame scored a “HIT TO KEY.” This caused Adict to once again eat his Sunston, and of course, go ballistic! One YUJA was all the duck could take, and the battle was over.
After JB exchanged numbers with his opponent, once he claimed to know when the Xiaojin Bazaar were planning a sale, his Elf Gear displayed the message “ELF? AS ADICT!” It was finally happening! JB’s first Elf was evolving! Adict started glowing, before growing larger in size, and becoming a larger blue & white version of his former self. “CONGRAT! ADICT ENVOLVE ALIGE!”
The evolution in no way calmed him down, however, and he had set his sights on the now-terrified coach in front of him! JB, not wanting to cause any trouble with a policeman nearby, hurriedly threw his ALIGE a Sunston, instantly mellowing him out.

Upon finally entering Xiaojin, JB stopped over at the Monster Center before heading to what he was certain was the Bazaar. This massive 5-floor complex was far bigger than any store JB had seen in Johto so far, so he decided it must have some valuable items to sell!
The first floor had the same items the previous shops had, so he moved on to the second floor. They sold some interesting-looking items which, JB guessed, powered up ones monsters in battle. JB thought his team was strong enough without them, though, so up to the third floor he went!
A customer here approached JB excitedly, showing off his new purchase of SULPHUR ACID.
“I LIKE STRONG MONSTER. SULPHUR ACID ITS ATTACKING POWER IMPROVED!”
The concept of spraying a living creature with Sulphur Acid to power it up was understandably worrying to JB. Besides, it & the similar items on this floor such as SUGAR and POLE, were al $9,800 each! No way could he afford that!
The final floor sold a few Skill machines JB hadn’t seen before. Most notably, punching moves called FIREHIT, LIGHTHIT, and COOLHIT. He figured Punch would love these moves. Plus he really needed some type coverage, so JB bought a COOLHIT to teach to him, before heading up to the roof to check out the view.
While up here, JB observed the different sights in town while attempting to chat to the other shoppers. The most interesting person he saw was a man who looked in his mid-30s trying to win a stuffed toy from a crane machine!
“WHAT THE ADULT SHOULD BE WHOLEHEARTED DEVOTION!” he bellowed. “I COME EVERYDAY TO COLLECT TOYS.” JB was relieved to find someone who had retained his inner child for so long, and hoped he’d still be like that in a few years! The man gestured towards the machine next to his, and JB decided to give it a try. He put a coin in the slot, twisted the knob, starting up the machine, but he won nothing. With that, he sighed, shook the man’s hand, and went back to scanning the rest of the town.

After a while, JB had decided on his plan for tomorrow – First, he would check out the Bike Shop, then the Game Corner, moving onto the Underground, possibly the Radio Tower if there was time, and finally, best for last, the Xiaojin Gymnasium!

Team Summary:

ADICT the ALIGE (Croconaw)
Lv18
Male
Item: SUNSTON
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- FLAME (Water Gun)

This time, he got his fair share of action in the forest, and he's finally evolved now! :D

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv15
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)
- CRY(Supersonic)
- HIT (Comet Punch)
- COOLHIT (Ice Punch)
[Fighting-types Solo'd: 1/25]

With his new Punching moves, he can keep up with the rest of the team again, and finally begin his grand quest to become the world's best boxer!

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv16
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- SAW (Cut)
- KNIF (Fury Cutter)
- MESS (Fury Attack)
[Rival Solo: Completed]

Fork is a fucking beast now! KNIF is just as useful on her as it was on Zenda, and for defeating the Trashy Man singlehandedly, she gets this chapter's MVP award! Xiaojin Gym, beware! The wind of death whispers "FORK."

STATS the BEAR (Teddiursa)
Lv14
Female
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

Stats went through this chapter what Adict did last chapter - She got the least action out of everyone, so needs to take the LVP title...

DICKS the CARP (Magikarp)
Lv16(?)
Female
- SHINE (Splash)
- PRIZE (Tackle)

Dicks still can't do much in battle yet, so I felt that the Daycare would be the best place for her until she grows a couple of levels. And she'd better do it quickly, because she needs to evolve & solo the 4th Gym!

Badges: 2
SCENES OF BLANK: 1 (Seriously - Why couldn't Adict have been a Cyndaquil?)

Correct Bearded, I traded my Pawniard over after the first gym, but I tweaked with the truth a little to fit in with the story I wanted to present :) It doesn't alter anything that much :) My second update should be done by the end of the weekend.

Celever

i am town
Dodgerr, the irony is that you should have gotten sunkern by now, so there was no need to trade over bisharp.

Now go catch it! xD

I wanted a Pawniard as my starter style thing :) And trust me, next update there's a whole load of new pokemon :) Also, it wasn't specified when I had to catch the Sunkern ;)

Chapter 8, ready!

"Come on, hurry up!" Said lady Mellisa to Elena, when she decided that they should go to the Veilstone gym. Elena didn't like being pushed around, but she didn't really have a choice, as she didn't want to know what kind of punishment Mellisa had in mind for her. On the way to the gym, the two women had some time to talk and lady Mellisa said: "You will behave during your battle, or else I'll take you to the great marsh, understood?" Elena responded: "Yes, I will, lady Mellisa." Mellisa said: "That's a good girl." Soon they arived at the Veilstone gym, and Maylene saw the two women looking her way, she said: "Hmm? Two challengers today?" Elena wanted to respond, but Mellisa said: "No, no, I'm just her... compainion of sorts, you will have a battle with Elena, the girl here." The suprised Maylene said: "Well... I guess, let's begin then, Elena." Mellisa nodded to Elena, and Elena said: "If you are ready, Maylene, I'm ready aswell!" And so the battle began: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10851787 (do read the lines, as they are needed for the story, pretty much.)

After the battle, Mellisa was now going head on for Maylene, and she knew she would be the better trainer: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10865032 (again, read the text.) When the battle was finished, out of nothing, a grunt apeared, and he took Maylene away, saying: "Ha, with your pokémon weakenend, we can steal both your pokémon and you, I think you will make a lovely servant to our boss, no?" Maylene was shouting, but the grunt was too strong for her body to handle, and Elena said to Mellisa: "What will we do now? Rescue her or let her be?" The other woman was thinking a while, and then said: "Hmm.. we shall rescue her, I suppose, althoug there is nothing that made her deserve it. She was a foolish young woman the other day, and I'm glad you behaved this good, Elena. You will become a real lady one day! But before we rescue her, your pokémon will need a little rest, so we shall head for the pokécenter." Elena said: "But why are we rescueing her? She didn't do anything to you..." Mellisa looked like she got angry a bit, but then realized that Elena was young, and she said: "Ah, you're not yet a lady after all, as we ladies shall do anything to help others, even if they have done something bad also, you know how it is there, I suppose it wasn't good, was it?" On that, Elena could only say: "No, it was terrible there, we must rescue her!"

When Elena and Mellisa where done at the pokécenter, they walked to the Galactic warehouse, where they had seen Maylene had been taken. They walked not slowly but they weren't running either, as, according to Mellisa, a lady doesn't do that kind of thing. As the ladies arrived at the hideout, Mellisa and Elena battled two grunts, wich were trashed by their combined skills and powers. Inside the warehouse, they found Maylene and a grunts. Maylene was in a cage, looking like the cage Elena had been in, and she was shouting to the grunts. Elena and Mellisa were ready to battle, but the grunts decided to bail out, and take the prize. They tossed some smokeballs, and vision was blurred. With Maylene tied up in ropes, they ran away from the building, but Elena and Mellisa couldn't see where they were going. Elena said: "No! This isn't good!" Elena was feeling a sad for Maylene, knowing that whatever the grunts had in plan, it wasn't good. Mellisa said to her: "Elena, calm down, don't lose your focus now, there will be a time when we can rescue her, but now we need to head for the next gym, and hope that Wake is a bit more of a normal person, wich I doubt though..."

Elena was thinking that night, about all that happenend. First the start of her adventure, then the grunts, Jupiter, Mellisa and now Maylene. She was feeling odd, and she almost wanted to cry, she just didn't know what she had to do. Did she like being with Mellisa, or was Maylene right? Elena didn't know, after all, she was a young girl. For now, she decided, I shall stay with lady Mellisa, and then we can always see. Deep inside Elena liked Mellisa, and she felt save being around her, wich was a great thing for her to feel. In the bed next to her, Mellisa wasn't sleeping either, she was thinking about what the right way was to guard and teach her tutee, and she was thinking about Maylene, the rude girl. Mellisa decide that the rudeness is caused by Maylene being a young, yet so challenged pokémon trainer, and that they needed to rescue her, for her own sake, as she had the feeling that team Galactic had something bad planned for her, and she needed to stop her.

Peace (Bibarel)
Trait: Simple
Level: 32
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knot
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Trait: Blaze
Level: 30
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chimecho)
Trait: Levitate
Level: 32
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Confusion
- Secret Power
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzong)
Level: 33
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pretty solid update Darknesscrusher! Your use of Pokémon Showdown! to showcase what happened in each battle is intriguing to say the least. I also hope that Monferno is not disappointing you either, but otherwise, keep up the good work. :)

Same pretty much goes to everyone else updating as well.

Nice updates, all of you! Speaking of which, I'm starting Chapter 8 of White 2 now. Have a look back at my team and our progress in the link in my signature.

Sorry for double post, but here is chpt. 9:

The next morning Elena was still woried about what happenend to Maylen, and she wondered what lady Mellisa felt about it. She asked her: "Lady Mellisa, what do you think what we should do next? Find Maylene or something else?" Mellisa, not totally awake yet said: "U... w-what?" She then realized that Elena had asked her something, and she said: "First, we will go to Pastoria city, as I believe that's where Maylene has been taken anyway. In Pastoria city is also the Great Marsh, something I want to take you to." When hearing 'Great Marsh' Elena jumped up, and she said: "Wha-what? Great Marsh? Isn't that the dirty area with the dirty pokémon? Do we need to go there, lady Mellisa?" lady Mellisa just said: "Ah my dear, maybe, maybe not, I know you will enjoy it though. Let's go to Pastoria city first, no discusion about that topic now." Elena said: "Yes lady Mellisa, let's go there first." The two women decided to fly to Pastoria city, on Altaria's back. They arrived very quickly and Altaria's back was very soft. They arrived in Pastoria, and they got welcomed by Wake, the local leader. He was an impressive man, and he said to Mellisa: "Hmm... I suppose this is your tutee, she looks like a good girl, shall I have a battle?" Mellisa responded: "Yeah, she is a nice girl, you can battle her. Go for it Elena!" http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10871508 (Read it, although not too important.)

"Good job my dear, Wake was a piece of pie for you." Mellisa said, after Elena's battle with Wake. She continued: "Now we will go to the Great Marsh, so make yourself ready. You will get a little dirty, so not your most expensive clothes." Elena didn't like the thougth of getting dirty, but she said: "Alright then... I'll get some other clothes then..." She grabbed some old clothes from Mellisa's trunk, as Elena only brougth new clothes, and Mellisa said: "Nice, let's go to the Great Marsh, I'm sure you will enjoy it." Elena said: "I'm sure I will..." On the way there was some discusion about wether Elena was going to enjoy it or not, but nothing very important happenend, and they arrived at the swampy area. The clerk said: "Welcome to the Safari game, do you want to find your wildest self?" Mellisa answered: "Erm... no, we just want to go into the Great Marsh." The clerk said: "That'd be 500 pokédollars, please." The money was handed over, and Elena and Mellisa headed inside. Once they arrived in the Marsh, Elena was very careful not to step onto anything, as she didn't want to get dirty. She noticed a few kids playing in the mud, and she said: "Please, don't hit me with mud!" The kids shouted: "Mehehe, catch this!" And mud flew into Elena's hair. Elena got angry, but instead of shouting, she made a ball out of mud too, and threw them to the kids. Like that, the fight began, and after a while of being a little bit afraid of getting dirty, Elena found out that it was fun to play with the kids, and she didn't mind being dirty. Mellisa was watching Elena carefully, and she smiled happily, seeing that her plan of making Elena less scared of mud and other dirty stuff succeeded.

Elena was still playing with the kids, when she heard Mellisa's voice. Mellisa was under atack by a Toxicroak, so Elena sended out her pokémon to help her out. The Toxicroak was almost at Mellisa, and he started making a weird, terrifying noise. Elena shouted: "Lady Mellisa, I'm comming to help you!" All her pokémon attacked the large Toxicroak, and after a harsh fight, he fainted. Elena was worried for her mentor, and said: "Lady Mellisa, are you alright?" Mellisa, still scared, said: "Do I look alright to you? Of course I'm not alright, take me out of here!" Elena felt like she dissapointed her mentor, and she said: "I'm sorry, lady Mellisa, I-i... I jsut don't know..." Mellisa noticed that Elena cared about her, and she realized that she had been rude to her, so she said: "It's fine my dear, I shouldn't have been that harsh with you, but can we go now?" Elena said: "Yes, let's go now!" The two women arrived at the exit, but when Elena wanted to step outside, Mellisa told her to go to the other building, and she said: "There is a spa in that building, we can have a massage and just relax, do you want that?" Elena liked the idea of relaxing, and she said: "Yeah, let's do that!"

They arrived at the spa, and Mellisa ordered a spa for two. A couple of massagers came, and Mellisa and Elena were asked to release their pokémon, so that they could get treated aswell. Elena would happily give her pokémon some relaxing, and she let them out. Mellisa didn't mind aswell, but Elena noticed that she kept one of her pokémon, and when she asked about it, Mellisa said that it was for her 'safety'. Elena and Mellisa decided to take a nice, long bath first. The women had a long bath, and the pokémon took a bath aswell. In bath, Mellisa asked Elena: "And, did you like your trip in the Great Marsh? Because I think you did." Elena said: "Yes, I enjoyed it very much, thank you from bringing me her, but are you angry on me for saving you too late?" Mellisa said: "No my dear, it's fine, I was just a bit scared then." Elena, happy that Mellisa wasn't angry, said: "Okay, thank you, Lady Mellisa." After their bath, Mellisa and Elena had a lovely massage. The women, fully relaxed now, went out of the spa, and they went to the pokécenter for the night.

Peace (Bibarel)
Level: 34
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knot
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 35
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Aerial Ace
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chimecho)
Level: 36
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Confusion
- Secret Power
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzong)
Level: 35
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

I finally got around to do some work in my SoulSilver scramble. I decided to do something different than most scramblers I've seen so far. I'm splitting each chapter into two parts. The first one will be about the strategy I use to succeed in this run. The second one will be the story telling. I'm not a native English speaker, so I might make some spelling errors and don't expect something too poetic in the story section, I lack the vocabulary for that.

Strategy: In this section, I will focus more on the strategy aspect rather than trying to tell you an interesting story about my journey through Johto. If you are not interested in that, feel free to skip to the next section.
Concerning the three Pokemon that are available early in the game, Lady is certainly the most troublesome. The fact that I always have to lead with here makes it rather difficult to level up my other Pokemon, especially sucks, who doesn’t get a good attacking move until level 13. Fortunately, I can get a neglect her every third battle, which means that I don’t have to use here against the gymleader if I fight some random wild Pokemon first. Sucks is really not useful at the beginning due to the said lack of moves. Yossarian will be my number one Pokemon for a long time. There are not many Pokemon with a type advantage against Yossarian, so getting my 20 Trainer solos is going to be pretty easy. I will probably be able to get a Pidgeotto before fighting Bugsy. With a little bit of training, Yossarian should be able to take on Falkner.

Story: One morning, twelve-year-old Sai wakes up in his room, after waiting for this day for a very long time. Today, he is going to get his first Pokemon. After getting to Professor Elm, he is pretty disappointed. None of the Pokemon is of his favourite Flying type. Even more infuriating, Professor Birch refuses to give him any Pokeballs, but sends him to Mr. Pokemon instead. Sai drags his Cyndaquil there, in hope of getting some Pokeballs as a reward. Professor Oak, who is visiting Mr. Pokemon, gives him a Pokedex instead. After receiving this seemingly useless gift, he gets an urgent call from Professor Elm, telling him to come back quickly. On his way back, he meets an unknown Trainer, who apparently stole a Totodile from Professor Oak. Not getting his name, Sai decides to name this trainer after Akira, someone who could never beat him anyways. At least he gets his first Pokeballs in the process.
Finally able to catch a flying Pokemon, he head out to Route 29, and shortly running into a Pidgey afterwards. This will be the last of Cyndaquil anyways, so he decides to throw Cyndaquil at the Pidgey to weaken it. After catching it, he names it Yossarian. Yossarian doesn’t appreciate his cruel trainer, so Sai has to force him to battle.
Getting to Route 30, Sai packs out his whip to drag Yossarian to battle in order to gains some levels. Doing that, he runs into the beautiful Ladyba Lady, throwing a Pokeball immediately. Wanting to prove her worthy, Lady jumps right into every battle, but being weak, Sai has to force Yossarian to help Lady out in every battle. After soloing every Trainer on the route with Yossarian, Sai eventually reaches Violet City. However, the gym is closed now, so Sai will have to go to Sprout tower, forcing Yossarian to battle even more...

My Team:

Yossarian
Trait: Tangled Feet
Nature: Naive
Level: 10
  • Tacke
  • Sand Attack
  • Gust
Trainers soloed: 4

Lady
Trait: Swarm
Nature: Quiet
Level: 6
  • Tackle
  • Supersonic
Lady Counters: 1

Celever

i am town
Darknesscrusher, if you're having trouble finding Carnivine I will let you trade one in
Yeah, on irc we decided that he has to see one first for it to appear in the great marsh, as he didn't find one in literally 2 hours of looking.

Good updates all around. Now, I'd like to report that Chapter 13 of my Pokemon Blue Scramble is up! I take on Team Rocket at Silph Co. this time. This took forever to write, mainly because this part of the game takes so long. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 13: Freeing Saffron City
It was now time to head back to Saffron City. Ttar hopped on his bike, and went on his way. He passed through the gatehouse, and proceeded onto the Cycling Road.

Starting from the bottom, the Cycling Road was tough to pedal up. He had to use all his strength to get to the top, and by the time he did, he was entirely exhausted. His Pokemon were exhausted, too, as the Cycling Road was teeming with roughneck Bikers, all wanting to battle. As always, they provided good experience for Ttar's Pokemon, so he didn't mind. Tired, but still fueled by his desire to stop Team Rocket, Ttar arrived back in Celadon City. He cycled through the city, onto Route 7.

He handed off the drink that Mr. Fuji had given him to the security guard. The guard seemed overjoyed to have the drink, and let Ttar pass into the city. Ttar's first plan was to infiltrate Silph Co. to find Giovanni. He slowly walked up to the skyscraper in the center of the city, but to his amusement, the Rocket Grunt standing guard was asleep! Ttar laughed, and walked into the building.

There was nothing but a reception desk and a few fountains on the first floor. In the corner, Ttar could see staircases leading up to the higher floors, as well as an elevator. He hopped on the elevator, and pressed the button to take him to the top floor, the 11th floor. However, to his dismay, there was nothing on the top floor except a Rocket Grunt, who he easily defeated.

Ttar decided to start over from the bottom floor. He took the stairs to the 2nd floor, but found that he was unable to open the doors to any of the rooms. The same was true of the 3rd and 4th floors as well. Ttar was starting to get frustrated, but he continued to the 5th floor. He noticed a path that was being guarded on both ends by a Rocket Grunt. He knew that something important would be back there, so he defeated them. They ran off, saying they would inform the boss. Ttar checked what they were guarding. He found something that made him extremely happy: a Card Key! It said right on it that any door would open with this key, so Ttar started doing the natural thing: going around and opening all the doors!

Among the rooms, Ttar found lots of trainers, as well as lots of items, as he expected. He also found something strange: a bunch of teleporters, which would take him to various rooms. A kind but frightened Silph employee provided Ttar with a map of how the teleporters worked. With a little studying, Ttar figured out the path to the President's office, where he knew he'd find Giovanni. He took a teleporter from the 3rd floor, which took him to a small hidden room on the 7th floor. Ttar was ready to take on Giovanni again, but he wasn't prepared for what he saw in this room.

"Hey, Ttar, what kept you?" a familiar voice called. The source of the voice approached, and revealed itself to be Blue, once again. "I thought you'd turn up if I waited here!"

Ttar was quite surprised to see Blue here, of all places. He pulled a PokeBall from his belt, knowing that he was going to have to battle his way past Blue.

"I guess you got slowed down by Team Rocket," he said. "I saw you in Saffron, so I decided to see if you got better! Come on, let's battle!"

Blue tossed out his PokeBall. Out of it came a magnificent bird Pokemon, a Pidgeot. Clearly, Blue's Pidgeotto had evolved again, and this time, it looked fearsome. Ttar was relieved to hear that Blue hadn't joined up with Team Rocket, so he sent out Arceustar, ready to battle.

Blue ordered a Wing Attack, but the hit bounced right off of Arceustar. Arceustar retaliated with an Ice Beam, which did a huge chunk of damage to the Pidgeot. Blue then ordered a Sand Attack, but Arceustar quickly dodged it, and fired off another Ice Beam. This one was enough, and the Pidgeot fainted! Blue recalled it, and prepared to send out his next Pokemon.

"Even though you haven't evolved that Squirtle, it still manages to beat my powerful Pokemon," Blue said. "I just don't get it. But let's continue. Go, Gyarados!"

The sea serpent appeared on the field, menacing as ever. Ttar called Arceustar back, and sent out Creeper to combat the Gyarados. Creeper went first, and landed a Hypnosis on the Gyarados. It fell fast asleep, unable to attack. Creeper followed up with a Psychic, which did decent damage. The Gyarados continued to snooze, and Creeper fired off another Psychic. This one landed a critical hit, and the Gyarados slumped, unable to battle!

Blue called Gyarados back, and sent out his next Pokemon, his Growlithe. Ttar sent Arceustar back out to take on the little dog. Growlithe attempted a Leer, but it was unable to hit Arceustar. Arceustar then shot a Bubblebeam at the Growlithe, which almost took it out. On the following turn, the Growlithe managed to connect a Leer, but it was in vain, as another Bubblebeam spelled doom for the Growlithe.

Now at a huge disadvantage, Blue sent out his next Pokemon. It was a tall yellow Pokemon with two spoons and a huge mustache. Blue revealed that it was an Alakazam, the evolved form of Kadabra. Alakazam was said to be one of the most powerful Pokemon in the world. Ttar was slightly intimidated, but he sent out Angry Nerd, hoping it could win just as easily as before. Sure enough, a single Double-Edge from Angry Nerd caused the Alakazam to faint, removing it from battle.

"I swear, there's something special about your Pokemon," Blue said. "I assemble teams of the most powerful Pokemon around, and you still defeat them as if they were all Caterpie. This is getting disheartening, but.... Go, Venusaur!"

Blue's final Pokemon emerged. It was a massive Pokemon with a tall tree on it's back. His Bulbasaur had now reached it's final evolution, and was at it's most powerful. Ttar decided to let Torture have a shot at it. The Venusaur attacked first, hitting with Razor Leaf, which scored a critical hit! Torture used Confuse Ray on the Venusaur. It tried to attack, but it instead hit itself with it's vines! Torture really wanted to use Toxic, but Ttar convinced her not to, as Venusaur is Poison-type, and thus couldn't be poisoned. Torture seemed upset, but then she launched a Flamethrower, as commanded. The attack singed the Venusaur, but it was still standing. The next turn, however, Venusaur snapped out of confusion, and used Poisonpowder on Torture. It was no use, though, as Torture used Flamethrower again, this time burning the Venusaur into submission. It fainted, and Ttar had won the battle!

"Well, that didn't go well," Blue said as he recalled his fallen partner. "But no matter. I'll just keep getting more powerful Pokemon. I'm gonna beat the Elite Four someday soon, mark my words! Smell ya later, Ttar!"

Blue then stepped on the teleporter that Ttar had arrived on, and dissapeared in an instant. Ttar couldn't imagine Blue beating the Elite Four when he couldn't even beat a Squirtle, but Ttar let those thoughts go quickly. It was time to put an end to Team Rocket's hold on Silph Co.! He took the other teleporter in the room, which transported him up to the 11th floor.

Ttar could hear the voice of a worried president in the room next door. He could also hear Giovanni's laugh and muffled speaking. Ttar ran to the door, but a single Grunt stopped him. As with all those before, Ttar made quick work of him, and then used his Card Key to unlock the final door.

"So, Ttar, we meet again," Giovanni said, getting up from the large table he sat at. "The President and I are discussing a vital business proposition."

Ttar could tell from the look of terror on the faces of the President and his secretary that there was no sort of deal being made here. Ttar pulled a PokeBall from his belt, and stood ready to take on the Rocket Boss.

"Why can't you keep your nose out of grown-up matters?" Giovanni laughed. "Fine, then experience a world of pain!"

Giovanni sent out a Nidorino. Ttar sent out Doomed, who had warmed the bench the entire time since defeating Koga. Doomed started off with a Body Slam, which scored a critical hit, and almost fainted the Nidorino! The Nidorino tried to attack with a Poison Sting, but it hardly did any damage. Doomed then attacked with Body Slam once more, and took out the Nidorino.

Giovanni seemed undisturbed, and sent out his next Pokemon, his Kangaskhan. Ttar sent oout Torture to take it on. Torture confused it with a Confuse Ray, but then was hit by Kangaskhan's Bite. The Kangaskhan then used Tail Whip, as Torture poisoned it with Toxic. The Kangaskhan was clearly suffering, so Torture now did as she was told, and used Flamethrower..... or at least she would have, but the Kangaskhan broke through confusion yet again, and used Bite, which caused Torture to flinch! Ttar used a Hyper Potion on Torture to ensure she wouldn't faint, as the Kangaskhan hit with Bite through confusion again. The poison damage was racking up, though. Kangaskhan snapped out of confusion, and used Rage, locking itself in. This did little damage to Torture, who proceeded to use Confuse Ray again. That was in vain, though, for the Kangaskhan still got to attack even though it was confused, for the 5th turn in a row. Torture was getting weak, but she fired off a Flamethrower, which, combined with the Toxic damage, was enough to take out the Kangaskhan. Ttar called Torture back after that long fight.

Giovanni sent out his Rhyhorn next. Ttar sent Arceustar out, and commanded it to use Bubblebeam. The attack connected, and just like that, the Rhyhorn had fainted. Giovanni then sent out his final Pokemon, the powerful Nidoqueen. Ttar sent out Angry Nerd to finish the battle.

Angry Nerd attacked with Double-Edge, doing heavy damage as the Nidoqueen used Tail Whip. Another Double-Edge brought the Nidoqueen close to fainting, but for some reason, the Nidoqueen used Tail Whip again. Ttar didn't really mind, though, as a third Double-Edge was enough to knock out the Nidoqueen, and to win Ttar the battle!

"ARGH!" Giovanni yelled, "I LOST AGAIN?! Blast it all! You ruined our plans for Silph, you brat!"

Ttar stood with a smug look on his face, happy to have put a stop to Team Rocket. Hopefully, this time, they'd be done for good.

"But," Giovanni said, regaining his composure, "Team Rocket will never fall! Never forget that all Pokemon exist for Team Rocket! I must go, but I shall return!"

The lights flickered, and when they came back on, Giovanni was nowhere to be seen. Ttar was upset that Giovanni hadn't disbanded Team Rocket, but he couldn't do anything about it for now.

"Thank you so much for saving Silph!" the President said. "I will never forget you saved us in our moment of peril! I have to thank you in some way!"

Ttar shrugged, saying that it was no big deal. After all, Team Rocket had completely folded before the power of his Pokemon, but the President went to retrieve something from his safe.

"Here you are!" the President said. "It's a Master Ball! You can't buy that anywhere! It's a prototype ball, designed to catch any Pokemon without fail! Use it wisely!"

Ttar thanked the president, and then took the elevator back down to the lobby. A crowd of people cheered for him as he emerged from the elevator, thanking him for his efforts. He smiled and waved at them all, and then left the building. He went to the Pokemon Center, tired from his long day. Ttar knew he still had to take on the Gym Leader, Sabrina, but he decided to save that for the next day. He instead turned his attention to his Master Ball. He chose to store it in the PC, keeping it safe from harm. He then got a room, and fell fast asleep, satisfied with his efforts.

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 37
-Bubblebeam
-Skull Bash
-Ice Beam
-Strength

Doomed the Nidoqueen
Level 40
-Body Slam
-Rock Slide
-Surf
-Thunderbolt

Angry Nerd the Fearow
Level 40
-Fly
-Drill Peck
-Double Team
-Double-Edge
[Special Attackers solo'd: 10/10]

enviro the Weepinbell
Level 38
-Razor Leaf
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Poisonpowder

Creeper the Hypno
Level 37
-Hypnosis
-Psychic
-Flash
-Teleport
[Children solo'd: 10/10)

Torture the Vulpix
Level 39
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Quick Attack
-Confuse Ray

Woah - Seems there are quite a few Scramble updates I need to catch up on! :D
And I will once I'm not rushing about, but I can quickly post Chapter 10.

This time, JB sees the sights of Xiaojin City, Fork attempts to take on the Gym by herself, and I briefly dabble in Pokemon Universe Erotica. Enjoy!

Chapter 10: MY SPUTA WILL FLOW DOWN - JB’s Grand Tour of Xiaojin
The next morning, JB began his day of sightseeing. The Bike Shop was in a rather secluded location at the bottom of an alley, but thankfully he had a rough idea of how to get there after seeing it from the Bazaar rooftop. Upon seeing a sign which read, “YOU CAN SLIDE FREELY EVERYWHERE WANT TO BUY BIKE, GO TO MIRACLE BIKE STORE,” JB knew he’d found the right place.

When he entered, the shopkeeper excitedly called him over.
”I GO TO XIAOJIN SPECIALLY THE BIKE ISN’T REALLY SOLDED HERE IS IT? YOU RIDE A BIKE TO ADVERTISE?”
JB couldn’t say no to a free bike, so he let the shopkeeper take down his name & number, and accepted the offer!
”FERLY THE FUNCTION OF THE BIKE IS GOOD.” The shopkeeper assured him. “IT CAN WALK ON ALL KINDS OF ROADS”
So, apparently these Miracle Bikes were also transformers who could slide & walk over roads? … JB couldn’t help but wonder what Johto’s laws regarding false advertising were like!

Next stop on JB’s list was the Xiaojin Game Corner. Despite the abundance of people who had “LOSED THE MACHINES” & blown all their money, this lively casino seemed like a great place to relax before he continued Fork’s pre-Gym training, so he bought a few Game Coins & sat down at a random machine. “CARD MACHINE,” it read.
The premise seemed simple enough – Guess the colour & number of the card you pick. JB didn’t think he’d get much out of it, but in fact, he ended up having the most insane streak of luck ever, going from 50 Coins to well over 1500 in only a few minutes! JB knew it was crazy, but it felt more like foresight to him than just luck… Still, he thought it best to hold off on becoming hooked on gambling until more important matters were taken care of, so he quit while he was ahead, and headed for the Radio Tower.

Outside the tower was a man JB thought he’d never see so soon after his time in the Well – A Missile Bomb member! Fearing that an invasion had taken place, he rushed inside! Everything seemed peaceful, however, so he concluded that even retarded criminals need a day off and began exploring.
On the ground floor, JB received a complimentary Radio Card for his Elf Gear, and chatted to a woman about her favourite radio show.
”SPEAK TO OJ, THINK OF THE SWEET SOUND MY SPUTA WILL FLOW DOWN.”
… “I-I’m sorry, what? Awww, come on! Is that really something you should be telling a total stranger? Dear God, woman!”
More than a little creeped out, JB rushed towards the next floor. Here, he met XIAOQIN, the hostess of some radio contest which distributes prizes every so often to the holder of the correct “PASSWARD.” She gave him an ANGERY Card so he could participate, but he doubted he would.
There seemed to be nobody else here, except for one guy who, due to the possibility to “LISTEN TO THE RADIO ANYWHERE!” was as excited as the girl downstairs, and the staircase to the next floor was being guarded by a man who claimed “THE DIRECTOR GENERAL IS FEELING STRANGE REALLY,” so JB felt he was just about done in there.

Next, he headed into the Xiaojin Underground. A woman at the entrance told him that there are “MANY STORIES UNDER THE GROUND, AND MANY COACHES,” as well as to “BE AFRAIDED OF APPROACHING THEM,” so he felt it’d be a perfect training ground.
The Coaches here used another few new Elfs JB hadn’t seen around here yet – An anthropomorphic pile of purple sludge named BADEB, CLO, a floating one-eyed magnet he knew as Magnemite back home, a HUGEBALL with eyes called BIYIL, and a massive pink humanoid with a tongue longer than itself known as BOLEL. The Badeb user was especially odd – He said in a creepy manner that he had “DISCOVERED AND EXPELED” the cheaters from this place, and complimented JB for being “OPEN AND ABOVEBOARD,” whatever that meant. JB had also spotted a door in the distance, but it was locked, with a sign on it reading “THE FRONT BANISH ENTRANCE,” so after facing all the Coaches, JB decided his work here was also done.

In the Underground, Stats had been charged with fighting the Badeps & Bolel, while Adict had the only attack capable of effectively damaging Clo, so after passing by what was apparently a Fortune Teller’s, who was capable of assessing & changing the names of captured Elfs, JB headed for the northernmost road to train Fork some more.
There were plenty more interesting opponents here, including a young exhibitionist with his apparent girlfriend who wanted to “LET HER SEE THE GOODS,” and another circus firebreather who was so bad at his job that he burnt the tip of his “NORSR,” who used an incredibly odd Elf which looked like a duck that had caught fire called 0FENB (Yes – A fucking zero!)
Fork had gained plenty more experience here, so JB made his way back to the Xiaojin Gym & read the sign out front.
”XIAOJIN CITY GYMNASIUM CURATOR, XIAOYU IS KNOWN AS”DANA DYNAMITE BEAUTY MISS.”
”Hot damn – She must be one Hell of a bombshell!” JB said to himself, but as he stepped forward, he was interrupted by a call from the Spiritful HILL MAN he met outside Join Cave.
He told JB something along the lines of him missing the chance to catch a wild Zhib because he was too busy ogling “SISTER,” and hung up … JB hoped to God that “Sister” didn’t mean the same thing here as it does in Unova, and went inside…

The first person JB saw in this flower maze was, once again, the Gym-spanning advice ninja.
”PUSH QUICK THE INTENDING CHAMPION!” He said as he greeted JB. “THE GYMNASIUM IS VERY REGULARTHERE IS MANY POCKER MONSTERS INSIDE. SINCE THIS IS A GAME WE WANT MULTI-STYLE MONSTERS DON’T YOU KNOW!”
This seemed less like advice and more like a misguided rant, so JB went to check out the Gym’s Coaches… And check them out he did!
There were babes here that JB had rarely seen the like of before. All clad in tight white tanktops & skirts so short they were almost illegal, with “come hither” eyes, and boobs so big & round that he’d probably get lost if he rested his head between them for too long… It wasn’t quite SPUTA, but something was definitely flowing down to somewhere!
He couldn’t deny that he was tempted. Despite their shared mental condition, he’d met far dumber girls in Unova. They would starve themselves to try to imitate the model, Elesa, paint themselves orange somehow, and pull faces that reminded JB of the 0FENB from earlier! Compared to such behaviour, the Johto Disease was definitely a non-issue! These beauties were still his opponents, though, so JB tried his best not to lose himself in his thoughts as he sent Fork out into battle.

The beauties seemed to prefer cuter Elfs, such as OUD, BLU, a cat-like creature called MIMI, and PUD - A balloon with eyes & limbs, and JB could’ve sworn it had a perm, too!
He was loving every second of these battles, and not just because Fork’s signature move, KNIF, cut through all of her opponents like butter.
After defeating her, one of them gave JB a look he felt could melt the ice around Kyurem’s wings, and even called him “DEAR!” JB was certainly caught off guard for a moment, but he still sensed an opportunity! He slicked his hair back, donned his best smile & his deepest voice, and spoke, “So - What do you like to do when you’re not working here?”
However, before she answered, Fork flew behind JB, and dragged him away, deeper into the Gym!
”Damn it! Put me down, Fork! … Put me down or I swear I’ll go right back to that Fortune Teller’s & rename you FORKBLOCK!”
Fork put him down only when she saw another coach. More specifically, a schoolgirl.
”… Ohhh, you are just the worst type of bug…”

Fork continued to blitz through the Gym until they had reached the Leader, DANA DYNAMITE BEAUTY MISS herself. Having seen the beauties around her, JB couldn’t wait to see what she looked like… She was about 12! Despite his disappointment, he walked up to her & issued his challenge.
”YES. I’M YU.” She said, probably just to make sure everyone around her knew. “EVERYONE IS PLAYING THE POCKET MONSTER, SO AM I. IT IS VERY LOVELY! TRY IT? YOU PLAY IT VERY WELL.”
Xiaoyu led with PIP, which looked like a thinner, smaller-eyed version of Pud.
Fork attacked it with Knifs, doing progressively more damage each time, while Pip’s slapping attacks barely scratched her winged opponent. On her last turn, she used a strange attack called REFREC, for which she waggled her fingers, then suddenly tried a sliding kick on Fork, which, honestly, did even less damage! One more Knif, and Pip was down for the count.
Afterwards, Xiaoyu released a much larger Elf which looked like a masked cow, which, conveniently, was called MILK. This Elf seemed like a nasty opponent with a trick up her sleeve, but JB was confident Fork could handle it!
To JB’s surprise, the fat bovine outsped Fork, and used an attack called DITCH, for which she curled up into a ball & launched herself at her target … Fortunately, it missed, and Fork’s powered-up Knif had quite a considerable effect!
Milk used DITCH again, and did just as much damage back to Fork!
”Woah – Thank God she missed the first time!” JB thought. “If Fork had been hit twice, it would’ve all been over…”
JB was half right – One last Knif from the stab-happy hero of the day, and It was indeed all over!
With her Milk defeated… Xiaoyu burst into tears! ”YY? Y-?!Y?ZX! ??X!” she hollered! “NO!NO DRAW IT! IT IS EXCESSIVELY TOO!”
”What… The absolute fuck? Who the Hell hires a Gym Leader who acts like such a spoiled child?!”
JB turned to leave, but the schoolgirl guarding Xiaoyu assured him that “IT IS NOTHING SHE WON’T CRY AFTER A WHILE. SHE ALWAYS CRIES WHEN LOST OUT.”
”Pretty terrible habit for a League-assigned obstacle to have. She needs to get over that ASAP…” he thought.

JB hung around for a couple of minutes until she finally calmed down.
”PUT IT DOWN WHAT TO DO? OH THE BADGE.” She remembered. “SORRY TO HAVE FORGOTTEN IT. WANT TO GET A REGULARITY BADGE.” And with that, JB received the REGULARY BADGE!
”HOLDING THE BADGE WHEN NOT STRIKING, YOU CAN USE THE STUNT OF UMCOMMONLY FORCE THE SPEED OF POCKET MONSTER WILL BE FAST GIVE IT TO YOU AFTER A WHILE” she continued, before giving JB another Skil Machine.
”THERE IS SOME DIMNESS INSIDE. THE SKILL IS TO EXPERIENCE THE CHARM OF POCKET MONSTER. IT IS FIT TO ME?”

And so, after an eventful day of sightseeing, and with his 3rd Badge in the bag, JB marched confidently out of the Xiaojin Gym to continue his quest. However, when on his way back to the Monster Centre, his face fell…
”Aw, crap! I forgot to get that girl’s number!”
He turned & rushed back in the direction of the Gym, but once again, Fork grabbed him & dragged him away.
”DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOU!!”

Team Summary:

ADICT the ALIGE (Croconaw)
Lv20
Male
Item: SUNSTON
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- FLAME (Water Gun)

The crocodile you hope you'll never run into at the bus stop was integral to the Underground battles due to his type coverage, but of course, the glory for this chapter had to go to someone else...

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv17
Male
- PRIZE (Tackle)
- CRY(Supersonic)
- HIT (Comet Punch)
- COOLHIT (Ice Punch)
[Fighting-types Solo'd: 1/25]

He got a bit of action, but sadly no Fighting types showed up in this chapter. There'd better be plenty near the next city!

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv20
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- SAW (Cut)
- KNIF (Fury Cutter)
- PIN (Twinneedle)
[Rival Solo: Completed]
[Gym Solo: Completed]

Well, she did it! She solo'd the 3rd Gym! Although despite all the Zubats I had her kill, she didn't outspeed that damn Miltank as I'd hoped she would, so thank all of the Gods Rollout missed that first time!
Still, despite being slower than a cow, she easily gets the MVP award this time! Hail Fork(block)! God of Bugs!

STATS the BEAR (Teddiursa)
Lv16
Female
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

Stats did what she does best & took out the poisonous Elfs while hoping to satisfy her masochism...

DICKS the CARP (Magikarp)
Lv16(?)
Female
- SHINE (Splash)
- PRIZE (Tackle)

LVP - Still in the Daycare. I'll be picking her up (and probably evolving her) next chapter, though, so watch out for that!

Badges: 3
SCENES OF BLANK: 1 (I swear, every Scyther I run into in this game will be decimated in the most horrible manner!)

Also, to celebrate my 10th Chapter, I've compiled something extra for you guys:

BONUS:
JB’s Top 5 Handbook Entries - #1!
*This music begins to play*

Hello, friends! Y’know, I’ve seen so many hilarious things in the world of Johto that I can’t fit nearly as much as I would like into the story, and that makes me sad.

So, for now, and every 10 Chapters after this, I decided to set this little bonus feature aside for part of the game which I’d neglected to mention – The Pokedex (or rather, Illustrated Handbook) entries. From the 20 or so I’ve seen so far, here are my top 5, in no particular order:

(Beedrill)
FORK
BEE
TALL: 8.0m
WEI999.4kg
“? TO STAB THE RIVAL TO DEATH ENEN IT IS STRONG.

(Onix)
YIHE
SNAK
TALL: 8.8m
WEI210.0kg
?ABSORB HARD THING WHILE GOING, TO MAKE HARD BODYS.

(Snubbull)
BLU
ELF
TALL: .6m
WEIGH7.8kg
?MAKE NO SOUD TO HIDE ITS FEARNESS.

(Teddiursa)
BEAR
BEA
TALL: 0.6m
WEIGH8.8kg
?ALWAYS LICK HONEY, PALM IS FULL OF HONEY.

(Drowzee)
SWAB
HYPN
TALL: 1.0m
WEIGH32.4kg
?KNOWING ANYBODY, ANYWHERE TO DREAM WHAT, BY SNIFFING.

If you can make sense of half of these, you’ll be as great as OUJIDE DR. one day!

Well, that’s all for now. See you again soon!
*cheesy waving through non-existent credits*

Nice update again, dragonite, and do hop over to IRC man. :D
Thank you :)

I'd been meaning to hop over there, but, embarrassingly, I've never used IRC before, so I had no idea what to do.
I could only get to SynIRC's main page where I had to register. Do I need to register for all the IRC forums? Because I don't really want to do that.

Thank you :)

I'd been meaning to hop over there, but, embarrassingly, I've never used IRC before, so I had no idea what to do.
I could only get to SynIRC's main page where I had to register. Do I need to register for all the IRC forums? Because I don't really want to do that.
Nope, you go to SynIRC, then you click chat with us, type in the chat thingy that apears /join #orangeislands and your done. :P

Edit: Chapter 10 is out!

The night had passed, and Elena and Mellisa had a lovely sleep. They were still sleeping when one of the pokécenter nurses said: "Hello, it's time for breakfast, care to come?" Elena was hungry, and so was Mellisa, so they went to the dinnerroom and they had a breakfast with all the other people that had stayed at the pokécenter that night. After breakfast they went out of the pokécenter, and they saw a galactic grunt. Mellisa said: "Maybe he knows where Maylene is, let's battle him!" Elena ran to the grunt, but when he saw the two women, he ran away, as he knew that they were looking for Maylene. He quickly shouted: "Ha, you can't get me!" Elena and Mellisa didn't speak, and they ran towards him, seeing where he would go. After a while, they arrived at the lake, and the grunt was gone. Elena said: "Argh, we lost him!" Mellisa responded: "Calm down Elena... But it's unfortunate that we lost him, indeed." Mellisa thougth a bit, and she then said: "Hmm... we need to go to Celestic town, I heard rumors about a strange pokémon apearing there. We can take Altaria, is that okay with you?" Elena had no idea what was happening for a while, but she recovered and she said: "A strong pokémon, alright, let's go!" Altaria rode the two women to Celestic town, and Mellisa entered a cave. Inside the cave Elena saw a inscription that she figured were pokémon. An old looking woman came in, and the woman said: "Mellisa? Is that you? You have grown up so much since I last saw you, child. And who is this? A friend of yours?" Mellisa said: "Hmm... you could say she is a friend, yes, she is a friend!" Elena was happy that Mellisa saw her as a friend, but she didn't know who the older woman was, so she said: "We came her to find a powerful pokémon, is it here?" The woman had to think about her response, but after a while she said: "I'm afraid that pokémon isn't here, but I'm sure you will meet with the legendary pokémon, Palkia, in your journey. You look like a very potent trainer." Elena was a bit sad, but she didn't care that much. She said to Mellisa: "Shall we go to the next gym, in Hearthome city?" Mellisa said: "Mhm, let's go!"

The women walked to Hearthome, as Altaria had to rest for a while. Soon they arrived, and Mellisa wanted to go to the contest first. Mellisa was immediatly recognised by the clerks and they spoke of her like she was a contest god (wich Elena believed she was). Mellisa entered the contest with Milotic, and with beauty she showed of her best moves and skills, wich resulted in an almost laughable easy victory. When Mellisa was done, she said to Elena: "And, did you like my warm-up round?" Elena was suprised when she said that this was just her warm-up round, and she said: "Lady Mellisa, you was brilliant!" Mellisa said: "You have seen nothing dear, I'll do my best now." Mellisa again entered with Milotic, and this time she showed of even more beauty. In the visual competition, Milotic was dressed up like a queen and in the dancing competition she showed of some amazing dance moves. When the acting competition was done (with Milotic using hydro pump and rest to accumulate massive amounts of points), Mellisa came of the stage and said: "THAT was a contest round." When Mellisa and Elena came out of the contest building, Mellisa wanted to go to the gym. So she said: "Fantina is a real challenge, let's meet up with her in the gym, you can have your battle. Oh and remember, be a nice girl, alright? I'll watch you from the side." Elena headed in, and battled Fantina. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/hackmons10941980 (Please read, story goes on with this.)

After their battle, Mellisa said: "Hey Elena, you shouldn't get scared of ghost pokémon, I know a way to cure it, by meeting more ghost pokémon!" Elena said: "W-what? Why?" Mellisa answered: "Oh darling, you cannot have fear of pokémon, they are cute creatures. I know the perfect place to go, the lost tower!" Elena wanted to say somethings, but Mellisa just ignored her, and almost dragged her to the Lost Tower, a place with ghost pokémon... When they arrived, Mellisa said: "There we go, and don't be afraid, just let your pokémon out and let them play with the ghost pokémon, I'll do the same: Go Gardevoir, Alteria and Milotic!" Elena hesistated, but she didn't want to look like a fool and said: "O-okay... Go Different, Dingdong, Kwaidan and Peace, show lady Mellisa that we aren't s-scared! Lady Mellisa, please stay close to me, I don't want you to go in any danger..." Mellisa laughed and said: "Me? In danger? Oh, it's really cute, your concerns about me. But alright, I'll stay with you, do you want me to hold you hand aswell?" Elena said in a little voice: "Y-yes..." Mellisa laughed again, and they continued together, while Elena was holding Mellisa's hand firmly. After a while, Elena's grip loosend, but she didn't dare to let go either. When they reached the top of the tower, there where two old women, they said: "Oh, do you fear ghosts? Ghost pokémon aren't something to fear, but they are creatures to love. For that you need strength though, so I'll give you this. With this HM, your pokémon, and with them you, will have the strength to defeat whatever you want." Elena, scared, couldn't say anything and Mellisa said: "Come on Elena, think of your manners! Thank this kind lady!" Elena realized that she was rude and she said: "T-thank y-you" Mellisa decided that Elena had learned enough for the day and they went outside of the building, and they headed to the next location, Canalave city.

When they arrived in Canalave, Mellisa and Elena decided to challenge the gym leader, Byron, straigth away. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oususpecttest11015001 (do read) After Elena's saddening loss, Mellisa told her to go to the pokécenter, while she stayed with Byron. Mellisa said: "Byron, can you give her the badge? You know that she deserves it, and she is too tired to figth again." Byron waited a bit, and then he said: "Well, she did figth better then I did, and only luck granted my victory. Therefor, I'll give you the badge, ask her to come and see me, if you'd please." Mellisa called out for Elena, and she arrived shortly. Byron then began: "Elena, for your courage and power, I would like to give you the badge, as you deserve it. I only won due to luck, and you had more skill. I approve you as a trainer!" Elena first thougth that Byron was joking, but when she saw that Mellisa nodded to her direction, she thanked him and she took the badge. Before doing anything else, Elena wanted to have a new pokémon. She knew wich one, Gible. She wanted Gible because Jupiter ordered her to get that, but she couldn't because she didn't have Strength. With Strength, she could finally get him. Elena and Mellisa went to the wayward cave, and Elena found a Gible. She said: "Hey, you look like a fish, I shall name you Ariel!"

Peace (Bibarel)
Level: 34
Bashful Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave
- Rock Smash

Different (Infernape)
Level: 37
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Aerial Ace
- Strength
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chimecho)
Level: 38
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Confusion
- Secret Power
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzong)
Level: 36
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

Ariel (Gible)
Trait: Sand Veil
Level: 25
- Slash
- Dragon Rage
- Sandstorm
- Take Down

Yes, it's long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)