Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Chapter 12 is finally up! Mainly story-oriented this time around...
Meth makes a grand comeback, a fabulous investigative duo appears, and JB learns the identity of the voice in his head! (Though I'm sure all of you have figured that out already :P)

Chapter 12: MONSTER AT FULL SPLIT – Whisper of the North Winds

Upon leaving Yanbo Mountain, JB headed to Yuanzhu City’s Monster Centre. However, when he arrived, someone else was actually being served! JB went to ask the man how long he’d be.
“HEY, ZHENFEN, YOU ARE?” he said, probably trying to introduce himself.
“Um, no, I’m not.” JB responded. “I’m JB. So are you Zhenfen?”
He nodded. Naturally, JB had a hard time believing this was the guy who developed Johto’s region-wide, albeit primitive, PC Storage system. He was even more out of it than Dr. Wu!
“ER, COME TO A FINE PLACE. JUST ADJUST THE TIME EQUIPMENT, YOU SHOULD KNOW.” Zhenfen continued. “THE MONSTER MAY BE EXCHANGED, MAYBE DO SO FOR EXCHANGING WITH THE PAST MAN, BUT THE PAST MAN DIDN’T UNDERSTAND THAT THE THING COULDN’T BE SENT THEN PUT THE COMPUTER AWAY. YES, THE PAST MAN DIDN’T KNOW THE COMPUTER THIS ISN’T RIGHT”
“Yes, JB!” He thought to himself as Zhenfen spoke. “This guy has indeed been tripping Berries & travelling through time…”
EACTLY, NEW STUNT CANN’T USE THE TIME EQUIPMENT TO HAVE A MESSAGE EXCHANGE, THE ASPECT HAS BEEN ADJUSTED WELL, UP TO TOMORROW, ALL THE MONSTER CENTRE COUNTRYWIDEWILLUSETHE TIME EQUIPMENT. THEN I WILL GO BACK TO XIAOJIN, TO GIVE PRESENTS NOW AND THEN, BYE!”

And with that, he stumbled out of the door.
“… Time equipment? The Past Man? Message Exchange? Yep! Johto has finally produced a complete, 100% Stoner Stereotype!”
JB healed his party, had a brief chat with the guy next to him about the “ANGRY LAKE,” and headed for the tower.

He couldn’t have been in the door for more than 5 seconds before he was cornered by a man dressed in a bright purple tuxedo & a flowing white cape!
“Um, I’m sorry man, but I don’t swi--“

The stranger cut him off, and introduced himself as MEINAJI
“I AM FINDING THE WATER ARMY ARE YOU? IT IS SAID THAT THERE ARE WATER ARMY IN BURNED TOWER IS IT TRUE?”
“Uh… Sure.” JB responded, hoping that would stop him staring so intently. Sure enough, he smiled excitedly & let JB go. Although a few seconds later, he ran into another equally fabulous gentleman. No cape this time, but he wore a very questionable purple headband over his platinum blond hair!
“THE HEAD TO AID THE GYMNASIUM SAID WE WOULD STUDY THE LEGENDARY A’EN AND MONSTER AT FULL SPLIT. OR ELSE, THERE IS NOTHING. MEINAJI HEARD OF THERE. WISH YOU WERE TOGETHERUS WITH US TO INVESTIGATE THE TOWER.”
“Man, I think this town’s citizens are the freakiest yet… OK – I think they’re searching for something, but their investigation has proven fruitless. Maybe that has something to do with why I was called here…”

JB decided to help investigate the remains of the tower, but all he could seem to find were wild Camls, the occasional Deji… and one Meth!
“I HEARD YOU WERE SLEEPING THERE.”
“Well then, Meth, you’ve clearly never slept in your life, or you’d know that walking is something different…”
“THE LEGENDARY MONSTER LOOKED FOR YOU SPECIALLY HOW THAT MONSTER MIGHT EXIST!”
“The Legendary Monster…?” It was as good an explanation as any for the voice JB had been hearing lately. “If Meth is telling the truth,” he thought, “he’s finally said something of relevance!”
“I CAME THERE FOR YOU SPECIALLY, DON’T SAY SO! DON’T USE THE METHOD.”
“Aaaand he’s back to normal! Seems I won’t find anything else out until you stop bothering me, so… Go, Dicks!”

Meth staggered back from JB’s ferocious serpent, and in a poorly-disguised state of panic, sent out his first monster, FANT.
FANT looked a lot like GES, but with a more jagged body shape & two massive floating hands. Clearly, his Ges had evolved into even more of a pain!
Dicks attacked with STARE, somehow tearing away at the spirit with her furious jaws! After regaining its focus, Fant was then commanded to use a move called SQUA… Fant impaled itself in whatever passed for its heart… and fell to the ground, finished!
“W-What?! Did you just order your Elf to knock itself out?! How big of an idiot are y--” JB shut up immediately once he noticed that Dicks was now engulfed in an ominous black aura! Meth let out one of his trademark arrogant chuckles & sent out his next Elf, a CLO.
JB concluded it wasn’t safe to keep Dicks out with this black mist around her, so he switched her out & let Stats take this one! Her MAJUSs, powerful as they were, were resisted by Clo’s Steel-clad body. Or at least, 3 of them were. The fourth one sent the magnet flying, before it crashed to the ground!
Meth brought in his Zhib, and JB switched Dicks back in, relieved to find that her aura had gone. The two Elfs had a STAREing contest (in which they bit each other to death), which Dicks easily won!
Finally, Meth sent out his final monster, Beil, which Fork Knif’d into oblivion just like before, and the match was over!
“HATE TO FIGHT WITH THE WEAKERS. FORGET IT!” Seems the idiot lost his temper along with the match once again! JB prepared himself, wishing he had some popcorn. However, as if to interrupt Meth’s inevitable rant, the tower quaked, and JB fell through the floor!

JB was beginning to think he had dormant feline DNA, as he once again managed to avoid serious injury by landing on his feet! Looking above, he could see Meth just standing there, looking incredibly confused.
“ER WHICH HOLE? WHAT DROPED?”
Of course, there was only one hole, so JB concluded he was seeing double, or something, and shifted his concentration to the cave he’d fallen into. It was mostly empty, but directly in front of him was a truly magnificent sight!

He was faced with three quadrupedal beasts, radiating unimaginable power! The first took the form of a great yellow tiger, with what resembled thunderclouds on its back! The second sported flaming red fur, terrifying claws, and what looked like a white handlebar moustache!
The last of the three was bright blue, with a flowing lilac mane which appeared to dance like clouds in a gentle breeze. While it appeared to lack the ferocity of its brethren, it was infinitely more graceful…

They appeared to be sleeping, so JB crept closer to them & took out his Illustrated Handbook. However, before he had a chance to scan them, they instantly sprang to life!
The three elemental emissaries immediately leapt into action & excitedly ran circles around him. JB knew he wasn’t able to take all three of them on at once, so he closed his eyes, preparing for the worst… After a few moments, nothing had happened, so he opened them again. With that, the Fire & Thunder creatures ran out of the cave and into the world beyond. Only the third, the emissary of wind & water, remained in front of him…

“You came… JB…”

“That voice… That was you?”
”Yes… I am the one who led you here… I do apologise for invading your mind, but I could devise no other way…”

“So, why did you call me here? Who are you? And how are you able to spe--“
”I am afraid I do not have the time to answer those questions here…”
”Oh, come on! You’d have plenty of time if you didn’t speak so damn slowly!
”Do you want my help… or not?”

“Your help? With what?”
”Your allies number only 5, do they not? … I led you here because I have a test for you, which will lead you to the one who will take that empty spot on your belt… Like your other allies, he will be different from the rest of his kind…”

“OK… So where can I find him?”
“In the very first cave you entered, there is a vast body of water deep below the surface… Sail to the other side, and you will find him… Once you have helped him unlock his true potential, we shall meet again…”

With that, the Legendary Monster left JB and bolted out of the cave!
Literally a moment later, Meinaji, the self-proclaimed King of Purple, rushed in.

“US HOW I DIG A HOLE TO GO INTO I AM FRIGHTENED! IN THE FRONT THERE AREA STRONG STRENGTH SUDDENLY A’EN APPEARS.”
A’En? A’En must be the name they gave the blue beast… JB should’ve figured that was what this guy was looking for. He was even dressed like its long lost son!
”I HAVE FOUND HIM TEN YEARS ANE FOUND IN THE END, IT’S EXITED. THANKS TO JB, THANK YOU!”
”Um… You’re welcome…” JB replied.
”I WILL TRACK DOWN A’EN THEN JB, BYE!”

JB left the Tower far more confused than when he entered. He still had no idea what this A’En creature wanted from him, nor how he’d be able to cross the water to reach the place he was told about!
While wandering around trying to make sense of it all, a nearby and well-decorated sign caught his eye.
”YUANZHU DANCE HALL IS CALLED” SONG AND DANCE HALL”” he read.

An old man, who JB was sure had been staring into the window the whole time, saw him reading the sign & spoke to him.
“OH YOU HAVE LEARNED DANCE FROM MISS WU. IF YOU GO TO DANCE HALL NOW, A STRANGE BOSS’LL GIVE YOU GOOD THING.”

JB figured it couldn’t hurt to find out what this “good thing” was, so he thanked the old creep and stepped inside, ready to dance!

Team Summary:

ADICT the ALIGE (Croconaw)
Lv20
Male
Item: SUNSTON
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- FLAME (Water Gun)

While he was warming the bench for most of this chapter, I think I used him once or twice. (I didn't even have to change the comment this chapter!)

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv19
Male
- LIGHHIT (ThunderPunch)
- CRY(Supersonic)
- HIT (Comet Punch)
- COOLHIT (Ice Punch)
[Fighting-types Solo'd: 13/25]

Sadly, it seems that wild Machop are only around during daylight hours, so Punch got to do literally nothing this chapter. Sorry, lil LVP...

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv20
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- SAW (Cut)
- KNIF (Fury Cutter)
- PIN (Twinneedle)
[Rival Solo: Completed]
[Gym Solo: Completed]

She killed Meth's Bayleef again. That was pretty cool.

STATS the BEAR (Teddiursa)
Lv17
Female
- STONE (Dig)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

Kinda wish I'd remembered I had Dig before battling Magnemite, but still, Swift proved too much for the magnet in repeated doses.

DICKS the JINDE (Gyarados)
Lv20
Female
- SHINE (Splash)
- HIT (Headbutt)
- STARE (Bite)
- SMOK (Fire Blast)

The only real fight this chapter was against Meth, and for defeating 2 of his pokemon, I guess Dicks takes the MVP title this time...

Badges: 3
SCENES OF BLANK: 1 (
How would Meth feel knowing the one who bests him every time was once bested by a purple haired child?)

Gah, my next chapter should come this weekend or tommorow.
Haha it's not a race, man. :P
Besides, my chapters are usually about 20% gameplay & 80% story anyway, so you're probably further along than me in that regard.

Also, I've caught Fool and his debut will be documented next chapter. So look out for that! :D

Haha it's not a race, man. :P
Besides, my chapters are usually about 20% gameplay & 80% story anyway, so you're probably further along than me in that regard.

Also, I've caught Fool and his debut will be documented next chapter. So look out for that! :D
I know, I just feel like posting a new chapter & keeping my updates regular. Also, Ariel just evolved, after me digging holes for about 5 hours for a stupid damp rock.

I know, I just feel like posting a new chapter & keeping my updates regular. Also, Ariel just evolved, after me digging holes for about 5 hours for a stupid damp rock.
Seriously? Aw man, I thought Damp Rocks were quite common...
Well, you've still got either got some serious shard farming or a 1 on 1 with Palkia to look forward to! :P

I think I'd like to pick up another scramble to casually play (unlike my serious Blue Scramble). So, I'm going to do it on Blaze Black 2, the rom hack. Every Pokemon is available in this hack, some later than others. I'll accept almost anything, as long as they meet my conditions:

1: No repeating types. Check what I've already been assigned to avoid this complication.
2: Hard difficulty, just nothing really tedious
3: Include a nickname/backstory. It makes it more personal
4: None of the following Pokemon:

Snivy
Squirtle
Spearow
Nidoran(F)
Bellsprout
Vulpix
Drowzee
Shuppet
Snubbull
Drilbur
Goldeen
Magby
Ralts

I'll post little updates after each badge (not like my Blue updates). If you need to know what is available where, the documentation can be found here!

Pokemon so far:

T-tar gets Yaiba the Oshawott. Yes, it's the same one that I was assigned in my White 2 scramble. And yes, it has to be the starter. Just like mine, must solo Burgh's gym to evolve, never evolve into a Samurott. Once it learns an empowering move (e.g. Focus Energy or Swords Dance) it must use it at least once before it uses an attacking move; once Razor Shell is learned, only scalchop moves are allowed. (This includes Revenge!) Solo one of Elesa's Pokémon to unlock one non-scalchop move. (You still need to use the scalchop moves for at least one turn before you can use the non-scalchop move.)
TTar, take Springs the Stunfisk

Springs was given this nickname by his fellow Stunfisk because he has an unhealthy obsession with jumping & bouncing.

Rules:

- Must learn Bounce ASAP, never forget it, and use it at least once in every single battle he's in.

- He hates paralysis, as it deprives the inflicted of the joys of bouncing, so he cannot use Electric attacks.

- If he paralyses an enemy by chance (let's say, with Bounce or Static), he becomes so sad that he begs you to heal their pain (Throw away 1 random healing item after the match for every pokemon paralysed, and another for every time one of them is is "fully paralysed.")

- He must solo every Throh and Sawk you find (Including Marshal's), because he believes them to be Mario & Luigi, and wants to impress his jumping idols.

- He is jealous of Flying types, and wants to take their place in the sky, so he must solo 30 Flying types before the Elite Four with Bounce alone.

- Consequently, if he can successfully solo Skyla (PWT or otherwise), he can unlock an Electric attack (This can only be attempted once)

Enjoy! :P
ttar gets (you said everything is there) stallmandibuzz (for short stallmandy) the vullaby.
Stallmandy is interested only in stall, and the walliest stall at that (who cares? Walliest seems like a good word to be real) So it has to have the common toxic/protect strategy ASAP, as well as optionally roost. It must lead every fight with toxic first turn, protect the next (not every fight it is in... EVERY fight, so it'll be leading as soon as you get it). Regarding to roost, you either have roost, or you have its single attacking move, your choice ;)
Last move you can also choose though, but it has to be something like whirlwind, i.e no damage, including something like toxic.
It wants to prove it can wall so effectively, take out every gym leader's most offensive pokemon once you get it.
TyranitarPhantom, take a Girafarig, and don't nickname it. I'll get to why in a second.

Girafarig is a palindrome, which I found to be very interesting when I discovered it a few days ago. This challange will attempt to replicate that while singlehandedly earning me a spot in the page 400 awards.

You must catch the first Girafarig you see as early in the game as possible. Once you have, start keeping track of the moves Girafarig uses. Write them down on a sheet of paper, put them in a Word document, however you want. Make sure the order is correct and you don't delete any moves-this will make it harder later.

Once you have defeated the 6th gym, it'll be time for you to reverse the pattern. The next time Girafarig comes in, it must begin using the last move in the list and use all of the moves in your list in reverse order, all the way back up the list to the beginning by the Elite 4. You may not deviate from the move order under any circumstance other then Girafarig being unable to move or being knocked out. You must undo the entire move order by the time you reach the Elite 4.

To prevent you from gaming the system, Girafarig may never hold an EXP share and may never be the lowest level of your party.

Have fun (or not)
Hey TyranitarPhantom, why don't you take a signature one:

Youget RNG the [1-5] pokemon of a type you don't yet have on the [1-4] route with pokemon of a type you won't have. It is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. It may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after solo'ing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after solo'ing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal it a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
It [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) Too prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

Ps: you have to RNG the numbers between brackets to find out your challenge. If it only evolves once, the evolving for the second time applies. If it does not evolve, the solo's to evolve DO still apply.

GL
Tyranitarphantom, I have for you Castiel the Eevee, if you'll take him. I know that you have an issue with double-typing, but I figured that, due to Eevee being of a different type when fully evolved, it can work?

Castiel is from a far-away region, and accidentally arrived in Unova due to an unfortunate mix-up regarding him and a highly expensive French pudding shipping, running from a raging hotel manager into the wild where he was obtained. Because he does not understand your English commands, Castiel's move must be chosen at random for his entire duration of being an Eevee - or, to use each move in sequence, first slot, second slot, etc, if you fear that you will manipulate this.

Castiel may evolve only into Leafeon, as he adores the natural world, finding extreme beauty in it. By this time, Castiel can at least understand what you are trying to say, and will now follow commands normally. Castiel is deathly afraid of the water due to his trip over the sea all that time ago, though, so he must not fight water types unless he is the last Pokemon in the party - if this occurs, he must Protect until he faints or runs out of pp for this move.

The country where Castiel comes from his famous for its excellent food, and Leafeon is a discerning Pokemon when it comes to what he puts in this stomach. As such, he doesn't like you if he's not fed properly. Thus, one may not use Return unless he is holding a food-based item; and there is no way that Castiel will reduce himself to eating garbage like Leftovers.

He also has a marvellous singing voice, though, and loves to use it upon any women he encounters; as such, he must use Grasswhistle on any female Pokemon he stays in on in battle, and it must hit at least once before he may switch moves.

Good luck.

T-tar gets Yaiba the Oshawott. Yes, it's the same one that I was assigned in my White 2 scramble. And yes, it has to be the starter. Just like mine, must solo Burgh's gym to evolve, never evolve into a Samurott. Once it learns an empowering move (e.g. Focus Energy or Swords Dance) it must use it at least once before it uses an attacking move; once Razor Shell is learned, only scalchop moves are allowed. (This includes Revenge!) Solo one of Elesa's Pokémon to unlock one non-scalchop move. (You still need to use the scalchop moves for at least one turn before you can use the non-scalchop move.)

TTar, take Springs the Stunfisk

Springs was given this nickname by his fellow Stunfisk because he has an unhealthy obsession with jumping & bouncing.

Rules:

- Must learn Bounce ASAP, never forget it, and use it at least once in every single battle he's in.

- He hates paralysis, as it deprives the inflicted of the joys of bouncing, so he cannot use Electric attacks.

- If he paralyses an enemy by chance (let's say, with Bounce or Static), he becomes so sad that he begs you to heal their pain (Throw away 1 random healing item after the match for every pokemon paralysed, and another for every time one of them is is "fully paralysed.")

- He must solo every Throh and Sawk you find (Including Marshal's), because he believes them to be Mario & Luigi, and wants to impress his jumping idols.

- He is jealous of Flying types, and wants to take their place in the sky, so he must solo 30 Flying types before the Elite Four with Bounce alone.

- Consequently, if he can successfully solo Skyla (PWT or otherwise), he can unlock an Electric attack (This can only be attempted once)

Enjoy! :P

EDIT: Here's Chapter 13 of my VietCrystal scramble.

Today, JB learns to dance, takes on his 4th Gym Challenge, and finally captures his sixth party member!

Chapter 13: THE CHARIMATIC COACH – Invisible Floors & Magical Brushes
JB spent quite some time watching the dancers, until another patron tapped him on the shoulder.
”THAT UNCLE IS IN COMPANY WITH RACING CAR.” He said, directing JB to the sharply dressed gentleman in the back row. JB instantly remembered the “STRANGE BOSS” the old man mentioned, and figured that was probably him. He went over & talked to the racing car salesman.
”NOT ONLY MISS WUZI’S DANCE LOOKS IS GOOD, BUT ALSO THE MONSTER IS STRONG.” He exclaimed. “IF YOU WIN ALL THT DANCE GIRLS, I WILL AWARD YOU THE THING GOOD.”
JB’s hunch was correct! With that, he hopped up onto the stage & assumed his battle stance!

The dancers fought with what appeared to be different coloured versions of the same fox-like Elf. There was HUSI, whose yellow mane looked like fire engulfing its body, KEFE, with bright pink fur & an aura of enlightenment, the blue, amphibious LINLI, the deep black HULA, and SANDI, with needle-like strands of yellow fur.
Dicks & Adict easily defeated most of them, except for the Electric type, SANDI, who was mauled by Stats.
After his unanimous victory, JB went back to the Gentleman.
“YOUR MONSTER’S FIGHTING SHAPE LOOKS DANCING. YOU LET ME ENJOY THE GOOD THING. THIS IS A MERE TRIFLE. NEVER MIND, ACCEPT IT.” The excited car salesman then handed JB another Secret Machine!
“THAT IS CALLED SURFING,” He explained. “THE STUNT GLIDING ALONG WITH WAVE ON THE WATER.”
Surfing?! JB was ecstatic! With this, he could cross the water & visit the secret area A’En mentioned! He looked at the machine’s inscription, “WA-GUN.”
”OK – This is called WA-GUN, but the actual move Water Gun is called FLAME?! Seriously – How does this happen?”
However, deciding to let it go, he taught the powerful Water move to both Adict and Dicks, and with this new power, escorted Dicks to her next arena, the Yuanzhu Gymnasium!

Despite hearing that “CURATOR SONGYE IS THE MASTER OF CLAIRVOYANCE,” JB entered with complete confidence in his serpentine companion!
The coaches inside were either monks, and old women resembling stereotypical witches… Although, they could have been witches, since it appeared they were floating above a great black void!
JB wondered if the advice ninja knew anything about this…
”THE COACHES THERE HAVE THEIR SECRET AIM, TO CULTIVATE THEMSELVES ENDLESSLY, IF WIN, HE MAY GAIN THE SECRET ABOUT AID.”
… Obviously not.
JB decided to just wing it, so he took his first step into the void… To his surprise, he appeared to be floating too! He challenged the first monk he found, who used 5 rather weak Ges’s. Dicks took each one out with a single STARE, and JB took another step forward... This time, however, he did not float!
Upon seeing him hanging on for dear life, one of the old women rushed over & pulled him up.
”W-What is this?!” JB asked her.
“DON’T BE AT A LOSS ON THE INVISIBLE FLOOR” she replied. “TELL YOU THE GOOD NESW IF WIN”
“Wait, you only tell challengers the secret which would easily save their lives if they beat you?! You have serious issues, lady!”
Dicks effortlessly took out her two Fants, so she spoke up.
“DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS INVISIBLE PLEASURE? I TELL YOU, IT’S JUST BEFORE US, THERE IS A ROAD THAT SIDE.”
“I get it…” JB thought. “You & your colleagues are positioned along the path. Thanks!”

So, JB carefully made his way to every coach in the building, with Dicks obliterating Ges’s and Fants as they went, until at last, they were face to face with Songye… Who turned out to be Meinaji’s blond sidekick from the Burned Tower!
“YOU HAVE COME.” He said, ominously. “IN THE PAST GOD WAITED THE MONSTER. IT’S SAID THEREWAS A RISED MONSTE FLEW TO FALL DOWNTHE FRONT OF THE CHARIMATIC COACH. I BELIEVE THIS FINE LEGEND. FROM MY BIRTH I CULTIVATED MYSELF ACCORDING TO RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE SECRETLY THERE. THANKS TO THIS, I CAN SEE THE THING OTHERS CAN’T.”
“Damn cultists…” JB muttered.
”WAIT A MOMENT. YOU CAN SEE THE RAINBOW MONSTER. AS IF SEE THE FUURE, FOR THIS I WILL CULTIVATE MYSELF. DO YOU COME TO HELP ME?”
”If by “help,” you mean “knock some sense into you,” then yes. Now let’s do this!”

Dicks began by scoring a HIT TO KEY on Songye’s Ges, knocking it out instantly!
Next, she tried to drown his Fant with WA-GUN, but it survived & attacked with a ghostly energy known as FLASH. It didn’t do much damage, though, and Fant was quickly finished with a STARE.
Songye grunted, and sent out his next Elf, QUAR. Quar looked like a Fant which had evolved a complete body, and a complete set of teeth. JB knew this could be troublesome!
For the first time in this Gym, Dicks was outsped, and Songye plotted to take full advantage of this with SPEC! Thankfully, it missed, and Dicks was able to do moderate damage with WA-GUN. Quar then gave Dicks a frightening stare, which the Elf Gear called MILK, and warned JB that Dicks “CAN’T ESCAPE.” Not that she was going to, anyway!
One more WA-GUN put Quar into critical condition, so Songye ordered one last SPEC, which missed again, and one final STARE ensured the spirit’s demise!
However, there was still one Fant left to go, which survived one WA-GUN and retaliated with MILK. JB had won, but he wanted to do so in a furious blaze of glory, so he told Dicks to finish the match with her final attack, SMOK! Upon those words, a marvellous burst of flame shot out from her mouth and reduced Fant to ashes!

“KNOWING YOU NOT ENOUGH, GIVE YOU THIS BADGE.” Songye stated, before handing the victor the ILLUSORY BADGE.
“ONLY HOLD THIS BADGE, THEN ALL THE MONSTERS UNDER 50 LEVEL WILL FOLLOW YOU, SURFING, OR STUNT ALL CAN BE LEARNED AND THIS FOR YOU,” he continued, handing JB another Skill Machine.
“THERE IS A SHADOW BALL, NOT ONLY CAN ATTACK, BUT DEFEND, IT’S SCARCE, IF LIKE, USE IT.”
“Thanks, man.” JB responded. “And, um, good luck with your…cultivation.”
He turned to leave, but Songye wanted to speak with him further.
“YES, YOU HAS GONE MAN PLACES TO EXPLORE, SEEN MANY THINGS I CANN’T. TOO ADMIRE YOU…”
“Yeah, thanks.” With that, since JB no longer needed Dicks to battle, he made her lie down over the length of the pit so he could walk across to the exit, and consequently, after buying some apparently useful SUPPBALs, journey back to the bottom level of Join Cave!

“Alright - This must be the place A’En was talking about! Adict, Dicks may be too big for this pool, so take us across!”
JB jumped on the crocodile’s back, who, taking care not to drop his Sunston, swam to the other side of the cave. When they docked, JB battled a few Hill Men, which was interesting because it turned out that in Johto, the evolution of SICIB has the exact same name as Golbat – GELU!
As JB pondered over how confusing that fact could truly be, the exit came into view. When he stepped outside, he found himself back at the Libyan Relic!
He was interested to see which wild Elfs other than Annan roam the place, so after battling a coach (who seriously must have been waiting there in ambush) and his strange two-headed giraffe, KYLI, he ventured into the nearby patch of CAOCUN.

There was an abundance of tiny green birds named NADI, but they didn’t impress JB in the slightest! However, after an amount of time it should not take to thoroughly search a patch of grass so small, his eyes were drawn to a very different creature.
“WILD DEFU JUMP OUT.”
Defu was by far one of the oddest monsters JB had seen yet! An accurate description would be a small, bipedal beagle wearing a beret, who handled its tail like a brush. To top it all off, the tail was even secreting some kind of naturally produced paint...
Instead of confronting JB upon seeing him, however, this Defu appeared to be wandering around in a daze. JB decided to keep an eye on it as it explored its territory, until it soon lay down for a nap. JB wanted to wait for it to wake up, but after a few minutes, he became impatient & sent out Fork. A gentle jab from her stinger woke the sleeping daydreamer, and the battle began!

Fork was ordered to use PIN, unleashing two mighty needles from its stinger in Defu’s direction, which immediately did serious damage. In retaliation, Defu raised its tail and begin doodling in thin air. JB thought the poor thing may still have been in a trance, but according to the Elf Gear, it was a move called STRUG.
JB had no idea what that was supposed to do, but he told Fork to use PIN once more, which brought Defu into critical condition. Defu then held up its tail again and retaliated with… PIN! Two needles identical to the ones it was just hit with shot from its tail!
“D-Did that thing learn Fork’s attack after just seeing it once?! … Yeah – It may be weak, but this is definitely the creature with hidden potential A’En wanted me to find!”
JB needed no further incentive! After firing off 3 SUPPBALs, Defu was caught! Given his foolish tendency to drift off, JB named the artist “FOOL.” He then caught a NADI for good measure, and entered the chamber behind him.

The chamber was almost identical to the one from before, with only some moveable tiles and a hieroglyphic message on the back wall... The message read “HOUOU.”
JB figured it may have something to do with the nearby tile puzzle, so he went to solve it. Despite it being considerably more difficult than the last one, he eventually arranged the pieces into the shape of a mighty phoenix!
“Maybe Houou is this thing’s name…” he thought, before once again, the ground disappeared behind him!
He had once again, landing on his feet, fallen into the Relic basement. There were now a few different Annans floating about, including ones representing F and D, but JB didn’t really have enough SUPPBALs for a mass collecting session, so he left & headed back to the Yuanzhu Monster Centre.
The next steps of his journey were only going to become more difficult from here, so JB’s 6 chosen Elfs, especially Fool, needed to be put through some intense training before he headed for the next town. With that in mind, they all headed back to Yanbo Mountain!

Team Summary:

ADICT the ALIGE (Croconaw)
Lv22
Male
Item: SUNSTON
- SCRA (Scratch)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- YUJA (Rage)
- WA-GUN (Surf)

Dicks was the main hero this chapter, but Adict was her faithful dance partner, so that's also deserving of merit!

PUNCH the NUXI (Ledyba)
Lv20
Male
- LIGHHIT (ThunderPunch)
- CRY(Supersonic)
- HIT (Comet Punch)
- COOLHIT (Ice Punch)
[Fighting-types Solo'd: 13/25]

You'd have thought those Hill Men would have had at least one Machop!
If Fool hadn't just been caught, Punch would've been LVP for sure.

FORK the FORK (Beedrill)
Lv20
Female
- ! (Poison Sting)
- SAW (Cut)
- KNIF (Fury Cutter)
- PIN (Twinneedle)
[Rival Solo: Completed]

She was integral to both catching Fool and giving him the only attack he's allowed to use until we reach the next Gym, so hats off for that.

STATS the BEAR (Teddiursa)
Lv18
Female
- STONE (Dig)
- S-PIN (Leer)
- AGAIN (Lick)
- MAJUS (Swift)

I don't think either Adict or Dicks would have bested the dancer's Jolteon, so it was good to have her around this chapter.

DICKS the JINDE (Gyarados)
Lv26
Female
- WA-GUN (Surf)
- HIT (Headbutt)
- STARE (Bite)
- SMOK (Fire Blast)

When there's somethin' strange, in your neighbourhood,
Who ya gonna call? DICKS!
And rightly so! Her impressive Soloing of the Ghost Gym nets her this chapter's MVP award!

FOOL the DEFU (Smeargle)
Lv20
Male
- PIN (Twinneedle)

God, this guy is gonna be a nightmare... Especially considering he can only learn Hypnosis from Chuck's Poliwrath! :/
Luckily, he learns Sketch next at Lv21, instead of Lv20, as I initially thought, so at least he won't be stuck for 10 levels with only Fork's Twinneedle...
I guess he technically gets LVP, too, since I just caught him.

Badges: 4
SCENES OF BLANK: 1 (Trying to defeat Bugsy with Fork alone... Perhaps back then, I was the Fool...)

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a Final Fantasy themed scramblocke for Black 2. I'll be doing Challenge Mode, so while I want a hard challenge, it shouldn't involve insane amounts of grinding.

Anyway, I'd like 8-10 pokemon: 4-5 protagonists and 4-5 antagonists (they don't have to be main characters either) from the games. Get creative with their backstories and challenges, including interactions with each other!

Characters I would appreciate be included:
--Auron (FFX)
--Vivi (FFIX)
--Kefka (FFVI)
--Gilgamesh (recurring)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
ttar gets (you said everything is there) stallmandibuzz (for short stallmandy) the vullaby.
Stallmandy is interested only in stall, and the walliest stall at that (who cares? Walliest seems like a good word to be real) So it has to have the common toxic/protect strategy ASAP, as well as optionally roost. It must lead every fight with toxic first turn, protect the next (not every fight it is in... EVERY fight, so it'll be leading as soon as you get it). Regarding to roost, you either have roost, or you have its single attacking move, your choice ;)
Last move you can also choose though, but it has to be something like whirlwind, i.e no damage, including something like toxic.
It wants to prove it can wall so effectively, take out every gym leader's most offensive pokemon once you get it.

TyranitarPhantom, take an Alomomola, and don't nickname it. I'll get to why in a second.

Alomomola is a palindrome, which I found to be very interesting when I discovered it a few days ago. This challange will attempt to replicate that while singlehandedly earning me a spot in the page 400 awards.

You must catch the first Alomomola you see as early in the game as possible. Once you have, start keeping track of the moves Alomomola uses. Write them down on a sheet of paper, put them in a Word document, however you want. Make sure the order is correct and you don't delete any moves-this will make it harder later.

Once you have defeated the 6th gym, it'll be time for you to reverse the pattern. The next time Alomomola comes in, it must begin using the last move in the list and use all of the moves in your list in reverse order, all the way back up the list to the beginning by the Elite 4. You may not deviate from the move order under any circumstance other then Alomomola being unable to move or being knocked out. You must undo the entire move order by the time you reach the Elite 4.

To prevent you from gaming the system, Alomomola may never hold an EXP share and may never be the lowest level of your party.

Have fun (or not)

TyranitarPhantom, take an Alomomola, and don't nickname it. I'll get to why in a second.

Alomomola is a palindrome, which I found to be very interesting when I discovered it a few days ago. This challange will attempt to replicate that while singlehandedly earning me a spot in the page 400 awards.

You must catch the first Alomomola you see as early in the game as possible. Once you have, start keeping track of the moves Alomomola uses. Write them down on a sheet of paper, put them in a Word document, however you want. Make sure the order is correct and you don't delete any moves-this will make it harder later.

Once you have defeated the 6th gym, it'll be time for you to reverse the pattern. The next time Alomomola comes in, it must begin using the last move in the list and use all of the moves in your list in reverse order, all the way back up the list to the beginning by the Elite 4. You may not deviate from the move order under any circumstance other then Alomomola being unable to move or being knocked out. You must undo the entire move order by the time you reach the Elite 4.

To prevent you from gaming the system, Alomomola may never hold an EXP share and may never be the lowest level of your party.

Have fun (or not)
I like that challange, but

1: No repeating types. Check what I've already been assigned to avoid this complication.
And I was already assigned an Oshawott.

Well, see, the problem with this Alomomola challenge is

it doesn't really work

unless the pokemon's name is a palindrome.

So take a Girafarig with the same challange. Have fun!

Hey TyranitarPhantom, why don't you take a signature one:

Youget RNG the [1-5] pokemon of a type you don't yet have on the [1-4] route with pokemon of a type you won't have. It is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. It may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after solo'ing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after solo'ing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal it a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
It [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) Too prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

Ps: you have to RNG the numbers between brackets to find out your challenge. If it only evolves once, the evolving for the second time applies. If it does not evolve, the solo's to evolve DO still apply.

GL

Guys I'm tasking you to restore my love for pokemon.

I'm looking to do a medium difficulty White 2 challange

No trading and no unnecessary grinding

Reserving an Umbreon for pimpgangster. Also, I need one more Pokemon forBlazeBlack2

Pimpgangster, take Battle Cry the Umbreon.

Battle Cry prefers to use sound to fight, rather than attacking up close. You can only evolve it once you receive the Snarl TM, and once you teach it that, it may only attack with sound moves. I really wish I could have you solo Roxie with it, but since you can't, Battle Cry has to solo a gym of your choice. After doing so, it may use one non-sound move, but it must keep Snarl as its only Dark-type attack

Reserving an Umbreon for pimpgangster. Also, I need one more Pokemon forBlazeBlack2

Battle Cry prefers to use sound to fight, rather than attacking up close. You can only evolve it once you receive the Snarl TM, and once you teach it that, it may only attack with sound moves. I really wish I could have you solo Roxie with it, but since you can't, Battle Cry has to solo a gym of your choice.
He could, say, solo Roxie at the PWT to unlock one non-sound attack... (Might be a bit tedious to wait for her in the Gym Leader Tourney, though)

EDIT: Also, Pimp, take Oolong the Tepig

You probably remember this strange comic relief character from Dragon Ball...

Rules:

- He's a rather perverted chap who enjoys collecting womens' underwear, so he must participate in every battle against a Female trainer. (Not the Preschoolers, of course. That's too far!)

- For the same reason, solo Elesa's Gym.

- He smokes cigars, so he must always know either Smog or Toxic (Smoking's bad, kids!)

- He has been conditioned to need to use the bathroom whenever someone utters a certain word. Let's say... Your Rival's name. Therefore, he can't participate in any Rival battles, except for the very first, nor Double battles alongside your Rival. (Are there any?)

- He was once in the Peoples' Liberation Army, so loves military gear. Specifically, Helmets. Specifically, the Rocky Helmet. So, acquire a Rocky Helmet ASAP and have him always wear it. Should you lose it or remove it from him, he will refuse to fight & just smoke cigars all the time. (Can only use Smog/Toxic)

- Once Shenron (Kyurem-W) has been summoned, he must stop Emperor Pila-- I mean Ghetsis, from wishing for world domination by instead wishing for panties! (Solo Kyurem-W)

Tyranitarphantom, I have for you Castiel the Eevee, if you'll take him. I know that you have an issue with double-typing, but I figured that, due to Eevee being of a different type when fully evolved, it can work?

Castiel is from a far-away region, and accidentally arrived in Unova due to an unfortunate mix-up regarding him and a highly expensive French pudding shipping, running from a raging hotel manager into the wild where he was obtained. Because he does not understand your English commands, Castiel's move must be chosen at random for his entire duration of being an Eevee - or, to use each move in sequence, first slot, second slot, etc, if you fear that you will manipulate this.

Castiel may evolve only into Leafeon, as he adores the natural world, finding extreme beauty in it. By this time, Castiel can at least understand what you are trying to say, and will now follow commands normally. Castiel is deathly afraid of the water due to his trip over the sea all that time ago, though, so he must not fight water types unless he is the last Pokemon in the party - if this occurs, he must Protect until he faints or runs out of pp for this move.

The country where Castiel comes from his famous for its excellent food, and Leafeon is a discerning Pokemon when it comes to what he puts in this stomach. As such, he doesn't like you if he's not fed properly. Thus, one may not use Return unless he is holding a food-based item; and there is no way that Castiel will reduce himself to eating garbage like Leftovers.

He also has a marvellous singing voice, though, and loves to use it upon any women he encounters; as such, he must use Grasswhistle on any female Pokemon he stays in on in battle, and it must hit at least once before he may switch moves.

Good luck.

Battle Cry prefers to use sound to fight, rather than attacking up close. You can only evolve it once you receive the Snarl TM, and once you teach it that, it may only attack with sound moves. I really wish I could have you solo Roxie with it, but since you can't, Battle Cry has to solo a gym of your choice.
If i'm not mistaken this means that it can only have Round, Echoed Voice and Snarl to attack with right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)