Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I accept the new challenges. I need one more now.
[...]Indigo(Silcoon)
~Must be male
~Cannot know two moves of the same type
~Cannot be the highest leveled or lowest leveled at any time
~Cannot be put into PC or Daycare at all
[...]
Just to be clear about Indigo: He must be BETWEEN your highest and lowest pokemon. The restriction is not just what you quoted. Have fun :)

Hi guys!

So, a good while back I found this thread and started a white scramble ^_^

It was fun but around nimbasa my brother deleted my file, erasing everything. Also I was busy with real life, so I kinda stopped.

I'd like to start another white scramble now though! So help me out and give me some Pokemon please ;)

Game: White 1
No hacks or trading
moderate level challenges, I want some super creative ones please!
Ill be taking 7 Pokemon
no vulgar names please!

I'll try to get updates out once a week! I'm excited to see what I get!
Give Confusion the Archen a shot!

Now although he appreciated being revived from a fossil, he quite enjoyed the warm and earthy feel of being trapped...so he will only use moves that are of Rock, Ground and Fire types!
As well as this, he isn't the biggest fan of violence, so will only hit an opponent if they have hit him first, an eye for an eye if you will :)

Have fun! :D

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
@Itsame

Take Positively the Plusle.

Positively is a very optimistic Pokemon and is always the first one to celebrate the win. However, since he or she is so optimistic, it comes out of its Pokeball at the wrong times to celebrate. To simulate this, it must always battle the last Pokemon of the first two trainers of each route (except Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Rivals and Team Aqua Admins). It has a very positive attitude and always helps its friends, and must use Helping Hand on the first turn of every double battle it participates in. However, every time it helps in defeating an important trainer (those listed above), he must be rewarded and you must give him a berry or a drink such as Soda Pop, Fresh Water or Lemonade. Otherwise, his positive attitude will wear off and he will feel too down to battle until you reward him.

I accept all the challenges, except there is a couple of things I'm wondering about

Timey, take Koopa the Turtwig. Like the Koopas in Mario, this Turtwig always retreats into its shell once it gets hit. Once Koopa learns Withdraw, it must never forget it and must always use Withdraw if hit by a Physical attack. Also, being that Koopas drown in water in the Mario games, it Turtwig may never battle a Water type and must be immediately switched out if he does, unless he is the last pokemon in your party. Also, Koopa wants to get over his fear of fire, so he has to beat 2 of Flint's Pokemon. Hope this is good enough.
To be specific, his fire pokemon or any of his pokemon?

Timey, take Bawser the Aron
Not Bowser. Bawser. I barely know anything about video games not called pokemon, so this will have to do.
Bawser's final form is final bawse level of awesomeness, so to reach it (to evolve each time), he must finish a level (solo a rival battle) AFTER Bawser has passed the required level.
Failure to finish any level means that you lose (badge count*10000) $ because in video games, you lose your coins.
Obviously you'll have to trade one in from hg/ss. Do so asap, with Aron being lv. 15 max, and already nicknamed.
So how would I lose money if I fail to solo a rival battle with Bawser?

Timey, for you, I have a challenge: Yoshi the Gible

Yoshi has a dream to carry people on his back, which he can do as a Garchomp, with the use of Surf. He is a very competitive Gible, so he must be at least 5 levels above any other Dragon-type in your team at all times. As his trainer, Yoshi idolizes you, and wants to make sure he's strong enough before carrying you. He must solo 3 Galactic Grunts to be able to evolve, and 3 more to evolve further. Once a Garchomp, he must learn surf ASAP so he can live his dream. After this, Yoshi is content, having lived his dream, and accepts whatever you do with him now.
If this is too complicated, tell me. OHANDGIVEMEMYLASTCHALLENGEPLZKTHX
Though I doubt I'll have any dragons in my team, unless someone throws a Trapinch at me and even then that'll come a bit later

The other two challenges that I'm not wondering about
Try out Blaargh the Hippopotas

In the true spirit of finding these enemies in caves, Blaargh must solo any trainer/wild Pokemon found in caves. These restrictions do not apply against important battles (i.e. Rival, Galactic Admins/Cyrus etc.)
As well as this, the move Roar must be in it's movepool at all times.

@Timey

Trade in a Magnemite after the second gym and name it Amp. Amp likes to Paralyze things, and as such can never attack a Pokemon directly unless they're paralyzed (usually by its own Thunder Wave!). Amp must Paralyze and defeat 3 gym leader Pokemon in order to evolve. Good luck!

Anyways, a couple more pokemon till I start. Though I'm honestly surprised a certain name wasn't used, especially with a certain game that came out not too long ago and the fact DP has a ghost type gym.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi Smogon and Scramble Thread, this is my first post.

I would like an scramble on Pokemon Platinum, i can trade to obtain most Pokemon, I will say it when one can't. Difficulty: Medium-Hard.
I would like all dual-typed Pokemon and no type overlaps, unless it is impossible to prevent it.
I would like one extremely hard legendary Pokemon challenge, I can get: Legendary Birds, Mew Duo, Legendary Beasts, Tower Duo, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus via trading and of course Giratina in-game. Please be creative and do something with signature moves, abilities and typings.

I hope this was correct.

Greets, Snaquaza

Pokemon:

Try out Bravo the Toxicroak

Now like the man he's named after, Bravo has a thing for the ladies. If he fights a female Pokémon, he'll just stare at them so Bravo must not fight any female Pokemon during your playthrough (if he's sent out against one, he must switch unless he's the last one alive)
He is also loyal to theToxicroak family, so he must have the moves Toxic and Roar in his movepool at all times, so he is reminded of the name that he carries :D

Snaquaza, how about Turtles the turtwig
Turtles is a bit nostalgic and likes the fact that before Gen4 all Grass type moves were special, so therefore can only use special grass moves also, she must know at least one non damaging move at all times. S/he also wants to prove his/her strength in your team, so must solo Jupiter in eterna city to evolve into Grotle. As a Grotle, s/he gains confidence and can lose the non damaging move. To evolve again, Giga Drain must be learnt and the next major trainer battle solo'd. Finally, as a Torterra one physical Grass move may be learnt.
Have Fun

Snaquaza, take No Guard the Articuno

This Articuno is based on a hack I once requested to enact revenge against the Battle Subway. (It worked until I kept getting opponents with bloody Sturdy!)
As his name suggests, he believes that he has the ability No Guard...

- He wants to show off his awesome ability all the time, so he cannot use attacks with an Accuracy higher than 90%, except Hdden Power. For coverage.

- However, Hidden Power can only be used 3 times per match. (Once per match if the opponent is wild, or only has 1 pokemon)

- Sheer Cold must be learned ASAP, and must KO one pokemon (or two, if you want a greater challenge) in every important fight (Gym Leaders, E4 members, Rival, Giratina, etc.) once learned.
And I mean Every. Important. Fight. (Won't do it if I need to solo one, but there are still enough left)

- Before you get Sheer Cold, he must still prove his worth to you by soloing one Gym Leader without a weakness to his current attacks.

- Mind Reader cannot be learned. (Doesn't need it, man - He's got No Guard!) Nor can he hold any Accuracy boosting item.

- If he misses more than 3 times in a row, he becomes distraught that his accuracy has been lowered, so will refuse to fight until a PokeCentre is reached, or if an X-Accuracy is used.

- Speaking of which, you may only use 5 X-Accuracies on him for the entirety of the Scramble. (Or do you want that cut down to... 3?)

- Finally, since his initial purpose was to destroy the Battle Subway, his final challenge is to solo a Frontier Brain, killing their last pokemon with Sheer Cold.

EDIT: If you want an optional, greater challenge, my No Guard was always Scarfed, so you can recreate this by having him be unable to switch attacks until he switches out.

Have fun...

Anyway Snaquaza, I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG Dratini any pokemon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of 3 damaging moves, while all your moves must be off 4 different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. RNG may evolve for the first time at level 26 after solo'ing 2 gyms and evolve a second time at level 37 after solo'ing 1 other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away 6 of your most expensive pokeballs, or 7 of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of 5 times per battle.
RNG may not hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item. I don't know what game you are playing, so if it does not apply, ignore this.) To prove your Pokemon worth, have it solo at least 4 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 2 members.

Anyway, for your actual Pokemon...
Take a Buizel and name it Screwattack. Buizel can apparently use their tails for all sorts of crazy things, from simple propulsion through water to creating sonic booms to even (according to the anime at least) flying! Screwattack loves these amazing appendices of his/hers, and so must learn and keep the moves the depend on it ASAP. These moves are Sonic Boom and Razor Wind. Finally have it solo Crasher Wake to show just how awesome its tails make it!

Seeing as this seems to be ignored, or at the very least, not go as fast as you want, I'll give you another poke.

Take Growing the Kricketot. Catch a Kricketot with a Metronome (or this challange will be substantially harder) and evolve it ASAP into Kricketune. If you do not want to spend a lot of pokeballs, just reset if one does not have a metronome. As a Kricketune, Growing wants to make full use of growing amounts of damage. As such, the only damaging move it wants to use is Fury Cutter and it must always hold the Metronome. (I'd advice Sing as another move at least).

It has to solo one elite four member to show you that increasing amounts of damage can be really useful.

Note: you do not have to consecutively use fury cutter to keep the boosts, just don't miss or switch out. Using another move WILL reset Metronome. For a list of damage reference, including STAB and Metronome (5 turns for fury cutter to reach max power)

Damage including STAB, consecutive hit and Metronome

GL

@Snaquaza, Somehow sensing your peril with your fire and flying weakness (Technically speaking), a magicarp comes to your aid. This is the King/Queen of all Karp, KingKarp/QueenKarp the Magicarp! He has traveled great distances to be here and hopes to aid you on your heroic quest. Here's the problem though. As a powerful king, he doesn't like to fight. He is more of an emotional support kind of mon. Before your battles, he will spend endless minutes rehearsing great speeches he will give... which you don't understand in the slightest. But as King, he must be present in the battlefield, before making a hasty retreat. After doing this awhile, he gets more confident with his combat bearings and will attack foes... and surprisingly beat them too! It isn't too long before he evolves into a Powerful Warlord of a being, known in legend as Gyarados! Now having proved his capabilities he is willing to stay back a little and may even sit out battles, that do not concern him. After evolving he must learn and keep this moveset:

- Dragon Rage
- Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Waterfall
- This move slot is up to you...

After becoming a powerful king, Kingkarp notices that he is not the only one who shares his ideals. Byron, King of Steel, is becoming a major adversery. Kingkarp will fight him and his army willingly, as to take down a foe on the field of battle will make him legendary. Speaking of Legendary, Kingkarp also wants to go and fight the mighty Garchomp, to prove he is worthy of such a legend, but will he succeed? That is up to you!

To Summarize:
- KingKarp the Magicarp.
- Must be sent in at the start of every battle for his time as a Magicarp.
- Must tackle 5 enemy pokemon to evolve.
- As Gyarados, he cannot be used in every second fight and against any pokemon lower level than him.
- Must have the above moveset
- He must solo Byron.
- (Additional Challenge) He must solo Cynthia's Garchomp.
I've got one for you! Take "Nuz 1" the wurmple! Nuz 1 is special, in fact, he's a star! He was once trained by the legendary trainer known as Nuzlocke! His time was cut short however, and he was released as per the rules. Nuz 1 vows to become better, faster, stronger than he was before, so much so that he must never lose a battle! If he loses a battle he runs away in shame and defeat. At this point you have only one option, replace him, just as Nuzlocke did. You must find the master wurmple. However, to keep the memories of wurmples past, name the new, better wurmple "Nuz 2." Nuz must solo one gym trainer from a gym of your choice, and he can never be the lower than 10 levels from the highest level on your team (he is the best).

To recap:
Catch a wurmple, name it Nuz 1.
Nuz 1 can evolve whenever he wants, has no move restrictions, and strives to be the best of your team.
If Nuz 1 faints, release him ASAP, (him running away in shame)
Catch a Nuz 2 and begin the journey again.
For every past wurmple, add 1 to the number in the name.
Nuz # must always be within 10 levels of your highest level. You must grind him up if you catch a new one that doesn't fit the requirements.
Solo 1 gym trainer from any gym.

This Articuno is based on a hack I once requested to enact revenge against the Battle Subway. (It worked until I kept getting opponents with bloody Sturdy!)

- He wants to show off his awesome ability all the time, so he cannot use attacks with an Accuracy higher than 90%, except Hdden Power. For coverage.

- However, Hidden Power can only be used 3 times per match. (Once per match if the opponent is wild, or only has 1 pokemon)

- Sheer Cold must be learned ASAP, and must KO one pokemon (or two, if you want a greater challenge) in every important fight (Gym Leaders, E4 members, Rival, Giratina, etc.) once learned.
And I mean Every. Important. Fight.

- Before you get Sheer Cold, he must still prove his worth to you by soloing one Gym Leader without a weakness to his current attacks.

- Mind Reader cannot be learned. (Doesn't need it, man - He's got No Guard!) Nor can he hold any Accuracy boosting item.

- If he misses more than 3 times in a row, he becomes distraught that his accuracy has been lowered, so will refuse to fight until a PokeCentre is reached, or if an X-Accuracy is used.

- Speaking of which, you may only use 5 X-Accuracies on him for the entirety of the Scramble. (Or do you want that cut down to... 3?)

- Finally, since his initial purpose was to destroy the Battle Subway, his final challenge is to solo a Frontier Brain, killing their last pokemon with Sheer Cold.

EDIT: If you want an optional, greater challenge, my No Guard was always Scarfed, so you can recreate this by having him be unable to switch attacks until he switches out.

Have fun...

Snaquaza, how about Turtles the turtwig
Turtles is a bit nostalgic and likes the fact that before Gen4 all Grass type moves were special, so therefore can only use special grass moves also, she must know at least one non damaging move at all times. S/he also wants to prove his/her strength in your team, so must solo Jupiter in eterna city to evolve into Grotle. As a Grotle, s/he gains confidence and can lose the non damaging move. To evolve again, Giga Drain must be learnt and the next major trainer battle solo'd. Finally, as a Torterra one physical Grass move may be learnt.
Have Fun

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
chikorita185 Snaquaza, how about Turtles the turtwig
Have Fun

Thnx, Accepted

btw how do you quote something, i just copypasted this

for everybody wanting to give a poke i have the types: grass, ground, flying and ice already

Hi Smogon and Scramble Thread, this is my first post.

I would like an scramble on Pokemon Platinum, i can trade to obtain most Pokemon, I will say it when one can't. Difficulty: Medium-Hard.
I would like all dual-typed Pokemon and no type overlaps, unless it is impossible to prevent it.
I would like one extremely hard legendary Pokemon challenge, I can get: Legendary Birds, Mew Duo, Legendary Beasts, Tower Duo, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus via trading and of course Giratina in-game. Please be creative and do something with signature moves, abilities and typings.

I hope this was correct.

Greets, Snaquaza

Now like the man he's named after, Bravo has a thing for the ladies. If he fights a female Pokémon, he'll just stare at them so Bravo must not fight any female Pokemon during your playthrough (if he's sent out against one, he must switch unless he's the last one alive)
He is also loyal to theToxicroak family, so he must have the moves Toxic and Roar in his movepool at all times, so he is reminded of the name that he carries :D

Snaquaza

KACAW

thnx, Accepted, but one question about roar, I can only get it after i get Rock Climb, can I use Croagunk/Toxicroak before that.

for everybody wanting to give a challange, Have my legendary already and have the types: poison, fighting, flying, ice, grass, ground

I would like a pokemon who learns surf, remember i can trade

Snaquaza

KACAW

- Finally, since his initial purpose was to destroy the Battle Subway, his final challenge is to solo a Froniier Brain, killing their last pokemon with Sheer Cold.

Have fun...
thnx, seems like a hard but fun challange, accepted, I hope ill reach a frontier brain -.- i only did once, i will scarf it but wont do the other bigger challenges

Edit: Sheer Cold is only learned at level 78
Edit2: The first attack under 90% is probably steel wing just after third gym, should i trade it in at that moment?

thnx, seems like a hard but fun challange, accepted, I hope ill reach a frontier brain -.- i only did once, i will scarf it but wont do the other bigger challenges

Edit: Sheer Cold is only learned at level 78
That late? Damn... You could request it be hacked onto him early. I'd do it, but Gen 4 games can't conect to my Wifi.

Also, by "bigger challenges," I trust you mean the other optional changes?

EDIT: And yes. Getting him once you have Steel Wing is fine. You can also trade for one other TM/HM move (eg: Hidden Power, Fly) before then

Snaquaza

KACAW
Well, that's fine. "Scarfing" him should more than make up for that :P
Will the other aspects of the challenge (early Sheer Cold, etc.) be possible for you, though?
Only Early Sheer Cold won't be possible, the rest is perfectly fine

Edit: btw sheer cold isn't affected by accuracy changes (I think) so X accuracy wouldnt do much

thnx, Accepted, but one question about roar, I can only get it after i get Rock Climb, can I use Croagunk/Toxicroak before that.

for everybody wanting to give a challange, Have my legendary already and have the types: poison, fighting, flying, ice, grass, ground

I would like a pokemon who learns surf, remember i can trade
Oops, didn't realise that xD
Just stick with Toxic then :D

Only Early Sheer Cold won't be possible, the rest is perfectly fine

Edit: btw sheer cold isn't affected by accuracy changes (I think) so X accuracy wouldnt do much
Well, sorry about the required grinding.
And it's not? I thought its accuracy was 30%, but still changeable... Ah, well. You'll have Blizzard & the like trolling you before then :P

Snaquaza

KACAW
Well, sorry about the required grinding.
And it's not? I thought its accuracy was 30%, but still changeable... Ah, well. You'll have Blizzard & the like trolling you before then :P
Yes it is changeable, this is what bulbapedia says: If it hits, it will inflict damage equal to the opponent's current HP, therefore knocking out the target. It will fail if the target's level is higher than the user's level. The accuracy of Sheer Cold depends on the level of the user and the level of the target and is worked out with the formula: Accuracy = [(level of user-level of target) + 30]%. Sheer Cold ignores all changes to accuracy and evasion stats.

Edit: grinding doesn't matter, i have infinite rare candies on pearl, can i use them once i completed the main game

Alright, time to hand out a crapload of challenges.

@Glacier Knight
Take any Pokemon of your choice and name it Epitome. Epitome wishes to be the pinnacle of whatever stat is its highest (other than HP). This is done by having only moves that embody that stat. To determine which moves correlate which stat, we'll go by its contest move type.

Attack corresponds to: Cool
Defense corresponds to: Tough
Special Attack corresponds to: Beauty
Special Defense corresponds to: Smart
Speed corresponds to: Cute

(Don't ask me why Cute corresponds to defense, I just couldn't think of anywhere else to put it)

Anyway, if what stat is your Pokemon's highest changes, then you must immediately stop using moves that represent the old highest stat, and switch to the ones that represent the new one (thanks to reusable TMs this shouldn't be TOO hard a thing to ask). This is a link to all the smart moves; you can click on the other conditions on the right to see those move lists.

As Generation V moves do not have a contest move type, they cannot be used at all.
This is cool! I'm accepting, And since i want a challenge, I think I'm going to take Epitome the Patrat, and use him as my starter (i'll just use tepig or something to catch it on route 1).

Alright, let's have some fun here!

Take Glutton the Pansage. Glutton is a very interesting Pokémon - he depends on his ability a huge amount. Glutton eats berries a lot, and in order to evolve, must eat a total of fifteen berries.

Now, after evolving, Glutton had a bit of a side effect to eating so many berries - he can only use his Grass-type moves! Now, in order to gain access to his other move types, he has to eat specific food items that correlate to his moves.

Normal-type - Chilean Berry
Fire-type - Rawst Berry
Water-type - Oran Berry
Grass-type - Nothing :3
Fighting-type - 3 x Protein
Psychic-type - 3 x Calcium
Steel-type - 3 x Iron
Ice-type - 3 x Casteliacone
Ghost-type - Chesto Berry
Flying-type - Sitrus Berry
Ground-type - 3 x Carbos
Rock-type - 5 x Lemonade
Dragon-type - Lum Berry
Dark-type - Persim Berry
Bug-type - 3 x Energypowder
Poison-type - Pecha Berry
Electric-type - Cheri Berry

Also, if you unlock all the types, even the ones you don't have moves for, you don't have to solo Ghetsis at the end. :3
I like this one too, accepting :)

Glacier Knight, take Savage the Basculin (red striped).
Savage hates blue striped Basculin. As such, he must always solo any red Basculin he sees. Shouldn't be too restrictive against other pokemon as noone cares about Basculin :( Also, he must always know at least one recoil move and at least one biting move. Finally, he must be the one to lead in any body of water you have to surf through.

Bonus: If he succesfully soloes Skyla's Swanna while underleveled by 3 at least, no held/healing items, he may switch the recoil move with Thrash, and let all hell break loose. This is a modified challenge that had not been accepted by Dodgerr.
I'm Sorry, but this one isn't very creative... I will have to pass :/

Glacier Knight! You get Hipster the (male) Scraggy

Hipster has never fit in with the rest of his kind. Always being different and in his mind unfairly classified by society. He is a fan of the abnormal and the ironic and loves shopping at urban outfitters. Hipster never leaves home without his trusty real-D glasses (with the lenses popped out of course) because they set him apart from other Scraggy. Hipster will never eat anything but organic food because other food is a representation of boundaries and communism. Hipster is also a big fan of abstract art because he feels it represents the meaning of life and the opposition of "The Man." Finally, Hipster hates being like others and will stay away from anything mainstream.

Hipster's Rules
-Because of his hatred of the mainstream Scraggy may ever not use any moves in his smogon analysis (Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Payback, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Hi Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt and Head Smash are banned)

-Due to his love of his Real-D glasses, Scraggy must wear the Wise or Black glasses as soon as you get them, and they cannot be removed (but not Choice Specs because they are just other boundaries set by society and "The Man"). (NOTE he may hold other items until you find one of these)

-Because Hipster only eats organic, and won't use artificial products, he refuses to let you use any sort of man-made medicines or products to heal him (Only Berries, Moomoo Milk, Fresh Water and Herbal Medicines may be used to heal him away from Pokemon Centres and Doctors/Nurses. No Potions, Full Restores, Soda Pops, Lemonades and other items of that sort may be used on him)

-Because of Hipster's love of art, he respects artists very much (and their difference from society) and will refuse to battle against them unless he is the last pokemon left

-Hipster also will refuse to battle any pure-normal type pokemon and cannot use normal type moves because they are too mainstream for him which he must avoid due to his hipster-ish nature. (If Hipster is the

-Other Scraggy traditionally evolve at level 39 but that is too common for Hipster who will wait until level 42, the representation of life, the universe, and everything and also hipster Scraggy's.

-Finally because Hipster refuses to be bound by the classifications and boundaries of society, you may remove any one of the other restrictions set upon him.

SUMMARY:
-No Analysis moves
-Must wear Black/Wise Glasses as soon as found
-No artificial products may be used on Scraggy
-No battling Artists
-Will not battle pure-normal mons or use normal moves
-Cannot evolve until Lv 42
-You may remove any one other restriction

Good luck with Hipster Glace and also with the rest of your run!

EDIT:
I love it Subwayj, I knew you'd give me a good one ;) Accepting!

Hey guys! Sorry about the inactivity lately. I'd been busy with a Uni presentation, then a holiday with no computer.

RIGHT! GlacierKnight, let's see what I can do for you... Will I make you cry out in pleasure... Or writhe in agony...?

Speaking of pain & pleasure, how about Masseus the Yamask?

In her human incarnation, Masseus was indeed the finest masseus in her town. Some even say the finest in her entire country!

- In death, she is slowly regaining her memories, including her massage techniques. She vows never to forget them once remembered, and to use them to help the pokemon she encounters.
She begins by creating the ideal atmosphere, using a unique haze of incense (Haze/Ominous Wind), and dimming the lights to the ideal level (Night Shade). She then stimulates afflicted areas with a weak flame (Will-o-Wisp), before applying varying amounts of pressure (Hex/Shadow Ball)

- She may use other moves while she waits to learn this moveset, but only 3 times per sess-- match.

- She hates being statused, as it affects her concentration, so if you fail to cure her of any status within 2 turns, she cannot be sent out again until she can regain her senses at a Pokemon Centre.

- She has noticed Clay's dangerous levels of tension from his painstaking years underground, so she will debvote her full attention to him & all of his pokemon.

- Knowing that N can understand pokemon speech, she hopes he can give her clues about her past in exchange for one massage each for him & his party.

After learning her full routine & helping the above clients, Masseus may evolve. Once she does, she remembers more about her past, and her untimely death...

As a human, Masseus became romantically involved with a foreign client, who it turns out was a well-established crime boss in his homeland. He was a cruel & violent man, but her youth & infatuation blinded her to the abuse she was constantly subjected to.
One day, he said to her that she could make them a great deal of money by going back with him & getting into a... different line of work. She refused, and yet another argument broke out. However, this time, the man pulled out a knife!
She eventually wrestled the knife from him & took out one of his eyes, but in his half-blind rage, he then pushed her from the window of their Hotel room...

- The bitterness of these memories have given her the drive to learn Curse ASAP. She must forget one move of your choice for it as soon as it can be Heart Scaled back onto her.

- She has sworn revenge on her former lover, Ghetsis, and is determined to drag him with her into the afterlife. So before this battle, forego Curse for Destiny Bond.
She must solo him (If this is too hard, solo 3 of his team), taking out his final pokemon with Destiny Bond.

TL;DR:
- Female Yamask named Masseus
- Final moveset must be: Haze/Ominous Wind, Night Shade, Will-o-Wisp, Hex/Shadow Ball
- Only 3 other moves per match until she has the above set
- Must be cured of status within 2 turns of affliction
- Solo Clay
- Solo N once
- Can only evolve when above conditions are met

- After evolution, teach her Curse
- Replace Curse with Destiny Bond before Ghetsis
- Solo Ghetsis (or 3 of his team, if preferred), KOing his last pokemon with Destiny Bond

Sounds intense! I hope I can help her extract revenge.. Accepted!

Also - Who else is needing a challenge?
Give Confusion the Archen a shot!

Now although he appreciated being revived from a fossil, he quite enjoyed the warm and earthy feel of being trapped...so he will only use moves that are of Rock, Ground and Fire types!
As well as this, he isn't the biggest fan of violence, so will only hit an opponent if they have hit him first, an eye for an eye if you will :)

Sorry, but this one isn't very creative as well :/ I will have to pass on this one as well.

Ok! So my White 1 scramble is as follows:

Epitome the Patrat (My starter, not using one of the regular starters)
Glutton the Pansage
Hipster the Scraggy
Masseus the Yamask

I am taking 7, so could I please get 3 more? And please please please, give me some creative challenges! I dont mind if they are pretty challenging! Thank you very much guys, I'm excited to start my scramble back up :)

I accept the challenge. In addition to the Sapphire scramble, I want a Black 2 scramble.

~I can trade nearly any Pokemon to Black 2 from White 2
~For clarification, I CANNOT trade in turtwig, mudkip, treeko, bulbasaur, squirtle, or their respective lines
~Make challenges CREATIVE AS POSSIBLE
~I want it to be medium to sort-of-hard difficulty
~It doesn't matter if I have a starter or not
~I want a diversity of types, so please don't overlap types
~If I have a flying-type, I NEED it to learn Fly, because I don't want to have to switch into an HM slave every time I need to fly somewhere to grind or whatever. Same with Water-types and Surf.

Happy Scrambling.

Snaquaza

KACAW
I accept the challenge. In addition to the Sapphire scramble, I want a Black 2 scramble.

~For clarification, I CANNOT trade in turtwig, mudkip, treeko, bulbasaur, squirtle, or their respective lines
~If I have a flying-type, I NEED it to learn Fly, because I don't want to have to switch into an HM slave every time I need to fly somewhere to grind or whatever. Same with Water-types and Surf.

Happy Scrambling.
Itsame get an Oshawott named ShellClash. It loves to slash with its Scalchop. It has to know and keep these moves ASAP:
Fury Cutter: To evolve it has to get the maximum power out of it sometime and it has to use this move five times at full power to evolve for the second time.
Razor Shell: Just to swing its Scalchop around.
Revenge: Has to use it against every faster pokemon every turn, can’t switch out against faster opponents.
Retaliate: Has to come in after a teammate fainted. Use this move. If it won’t KO ShellClash switches out itself. (This moves restrictions have priority over Revenges restrictions)
It has to defeat one E4 pokemon, by using Fury Cutter.
You can replace Razor Shell if you solo Clay (for Surf)

I hope this is OK it is my first challange made

Happy Scrambling.
Take Helper the Weavile. Helper has always liked helping other pokemon, so every time one of your pokemon falls into the red Helper switches in to help, but will not interfere in solo's. Helper hates Ghetises because he wants to harm pokemon so he must land the finishing blow on Kyurem-B aand on 2 of Ghetises pokemon. also, because Helper wants to help you they must learn and keep Surf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)