Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

If they're part of the same challenge, it's allowed. At least from what I've seen here.

As for giving someone two challenges, that can be discussed between both parties (if they want to start ASAP, for instance)
You are incorrect.

Rule #5: Unless Specified, The Standard Number of Pokemon (That do not break your rules) you can accept is 6, first come first serve. Unless Specified, a Challange giver can only give out 1 Pokemon per Challange.
Seriously people, read the damn rules. The only time a person can give out more than one Pokemon to a person is if the person taking the challange specifies that they'll be taking more than one Pokemon per a person before hand (usually invoked when someone is taking a Challange that requires a lot more Pokemon than normal, like a Scramblocke).

Anyway, I'll be handing out a few challanges in a moment here, just wanted to put this out there before things started getting out of hand...

EDIT:
Alright, here are those challanges I promised.

@ZandgaiaX

Take Offensive the Mandibuzz. This Mandibuzz is not like its fellows, in that it wants to go on the all out attack! The only moves Offensive can use are attacking moves, with one exception. Offensive must learn and keep Taunt, so it can be... offensive... towards others. Yeah, it's not very good with synonyms, doesn't really understand that the two don't have to be related. In any case, you have to solo an E4 member with him. Good luck!

@mew420
To answer your questions, unless someone specifically limits you when you give them your Pokemon, you're TECHNICALLY allowed to do whatever you want. However it's kind of against the spirit of the challange to make things super easy for yourself. Though if you're just talking about using a lot of items you obtain naturally in game, that's totally fine by most people. If you're hacking/glitching them in, that's much more likely to be frowned upon.

As for your challange, take a Tangela and name it Regenerate. This Tangela believes that it has the ability Regenerator, and as such it must be switched out whenever it falls below 1/4 health. To keep the fantasy going, you must heal it for at least 1/3 of its health (that's amount regenerator would heal) before sending it back into battle (be it the same battle or a different one). You do this because if you DON'T Regenerate goes into a fit that causes it to use nothing but Stun Spore (yes you must learn and keep Stun Spore forever) for the next 10 battles. If you catch it before it learns Stun Spore and this restriction comes into effect before Regenerate learns it, any move that does no damage can take its place, but Stun Spore must be learned ASAP.

@shinyskarmory

I'll give you a hard challenge to be sure, but I'm also going to make sure it's a good one. I could give you one that you'd WISH you could reject, but I won't because I want people to actually enjoy my challanges :P

However I want to take some time to think on this one. I'll reserve a spot for now... just wait a little bit and I'll have a good one for you.

EDIT@: Rescinding my reservation for shinyskarmory for now, I can't think of anything good enough atm. I'll come back later if there's still space.

@mew420
To answer your questions, unless someone specifically limits you when you give them your Pokemon, you're TECHNICALLY allowed to do whatever you want. However it's kind of against the spirit of the challange to make things super easy for yourself. Though if you're just talking about using a lot of items you obtain naturally in game, that's totally fine by most people. If you're hacking/glitching them in, that's much more likely to be frowned upon.

As for your challange, take a Tangela and name it Regenerate. This Tangela believes that it has the ability Regenerator, and as such it must be switched out whenever it falls below 1/4 health. To keep the fantasy going, you must heal it for at least 1/3 of its health (that's amount regenerator would heal) before sending it back into battle (be it the same battle or a different one). You do this because if you DON'T Regenerate goes into a fit that causes it to use nothing but Stun Spore (yes you must learn and keep Stun Spore forever) for the next 10 battles. If you catch it before it learns Stun Spore and this restriction comes into effect before Regenerate learns it, any move that does no damage can take its place, but Stun Spore must be learned ASAP.
challange accepted. i'll update my op when i get back to a pc. cheers!

ps. had no intentions of hacking/glitching. and the only reason i initially asked about rng was because i wanted to pick up some certain mons for my collection along the way, so was considering abusing my tid/sid for the run.

Present, perhaps you may alter the Zubat challenge (vs. Skyla) to allow the X items? Or even allow Supersonic (but then only on Skarmory)?

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can anyone give my that feared Treadshot A1 challange that was so difficult that it would have a good place in that Scramble

Edit: Still need two challenges, check out my signature

Don't want to use that one, just wanted to know what was so hard about it

jon_eod, Samurott can only attack twice in a row, it has to switch out afterwards.

mew420, the numbers between brackets should be RNG'd. Yes, 'your starters worth'is a mistake and talks about RNG.

shinyskarmory, I think you calculated the amount of damage leeech life would do, while the point of that solo was to make them kill themselves with supersonic, not to kill them with leech life. Or am i missing something? The challange said that supersonic is the only move it can use, but it can ALSO use leech life against Skyla. I thought, that would prevent you from running out of supersonic pp. But seeing as you would still get hit a lot, I'll allow you to use potions in battle. Normal potions, the 20 hp version. Does that sound better? I am quite sure Skyla will be doing more than 20 hp damae anyway.

Pika25, X items can only be bought at shopping mall nine, so that won't do him any good i'm afraid. Still, I think he missed the fact that he could use supersonic, which should be the main source of damage in that battle.Hope I cleared that up.

Snaquaza, you might be talking about Vanguard the Infernape, though if you would take that one, I'll promptly add a line in my challange saying that Zubat is a vampire that can never die.

edit:Shinyskarmory, if for some reason supersonic is doing too little damage and you have run out of pp on supersonic, you are allowed to use pp restoring items, in addition to the 20 hp restoring potions. That will then be all items for that solo.

jon_eod, Samurott can only attack twice in a row, it has to switch out afterwards.

mew420, the numbers between brackets should be RNG'd. Yes, 'your starters worth'is a mistake and talks about RNG.

shinyskarmory, I think you calculated the amount of damage leeech life would do, while the point of that solo was to make them kill themselves with supersonic, not to kill them with leech life. Or am i missing something? The challange said that supersonic is the only move it can use, but it can ALSO use leech life against Skyla. I thought, that would prevent you from running out of supersonic pp. But seeing as you would still get hit a lot, I'll allow you to use potions in battle. Normal potions, the 20 hp version. Does that sound better? I am quite sure Skyla will be doing more than 20 hp damae anyway.

Pika25, X items can only be bought at shopping mall nine, so that won't do him any good i'm afraid. Still, I think he missed the fact that he could use supersonic, which should be the main source of damage in that battle.Hope I cleared that up.
challange accepted. all except the "starter" reference. i have already rng'ed 1-210 (sinnoh dex) and the first relevant number that i received regarding your challange was 027=roserade. so i shall be taking this on with "RNG" the budew.

i'll update my op soon with all the additional numbers. cheers!

three spots filled, three spots to go.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
challange accepted. all except the "starter" reference. i have already rng'ed 1-210 (sinnoh dex) and the first relevant number that i received regarding your challange was 027=roserade. so i shall be taking this on with "RNG" the budew.

i'll update my op soon with all the additional numbers. cheers!

three spots filled, three spots to go.
i tried to use budew once, it is good for the first gym, but around level 30 where you can evolve it it is incredebly hard, BTW if you try to solo crasher Wake, i needed 10 revives and like 20 hyper potions or whatever is available there

And still need two challenges, click in my signature

Well time to give some of the ol' veterans something to strive for.

I'm going to play Black 2 Challenge Mode (first time CM btw) with six medium to hard scrambles from you guys. Maybe I'll keep up short updates, because I'm not that great a writer nor do I play on an emulator for pics.

So GIVME :3

Zand gaia , Get a Snivy named Suspicious, this pokemon is very suspicious and doesn’t trust you to replace its moves so it has to keep its moves from where you get them until it evolves. If it learns new moves automatically it can’t use them in battle. It also can’t learn HM’s, TM’s or Move Tutor Moves. To evolve it has to Solo the first gym. When it evolves and it trusts you to replace its moves to moves that are good on it. But it wants to have one type of moves. It can only use moves of one type that you decide when it evolves. Also it needs to have 2 support moves of that type, one Physical and one Special move ASAP. Then it needs to solo 10 trainer owned pokemon where its one type isn’t strong against. You have to keep that type always also if it soloed all those pokemon. When you did these things you can evolve it again. When it evolves into Serperior it can’t change it movepool ever again. It has to Solo through Victory Road, WITHOUT any other pokemon in your party

Very well, ZandgaiaX - You shall be the first receiver of the Moya & Pilot Challenge. I have engineered it to work for any of the main games, though it's a long 'un!

Moya is a Leviathan, a living biomechanical ship, and her Pilot is the creature symbiotically bonded to her who acts as a conduit between ship & crew. Together, they guide their ragamuffin crew through Hell and back on a daily basis...

Basic Rules:

- They can be any pokemon you choose, so long as both can be caught before your game's 4th Gym.

- However, Moya must be Female, and larger than Pilot by their final stages of evoution (if any)

- Since they're a transport, they must know 4 Utility moves (HMs, Flash, Teleport, Dig) between them ASAP, and must never fall below that number.

- When one is captured, so must the other ASAP.

- If one's HP falls into the red in battle, the other must switch in and finish the entire match.

- If one falls, the other can't fight until it is revived or replaced.

However, their journeys through the depths of space never go off withut a hitch, and during your expedition, you will encounter a few problems...

Moya's Pregnancy:

Following Moya & Pilot's first encounter with the Peacekeepers (your game's evil team), you will discover that they have managed to impregnate her. The birthing cycle of a Leviathan, however, can endanger the crew severely...

- She must divert a great deal of life support & resources towards her baby, so you may have no more than 10 healing items (including Berries, Burn Heal, etc.) in your Bag at one time. If you find an 11th, toss one of your choice.

- Should either Moya or Pilot faint, you must use (toss) all of your healing items to quickly minimise damage to them and the baby.

- To avoid endangering the baby, Moya will refuse to travel instantaneously via Starburst, so you may use no Teleporting moves (including Fly & Escape Ropes)

- These restrictions last until you defeat the game's next Gym, increase the pair's total level by 5, then take Moya to the Daycare to give birth. Hatch this Egg, and the above restrictions are lifted!
x If playing B/W2, you may instead trade over an Egg of Moya's species.
x If paying R/B/Y, you may instead trade over or capture a member of Moya's species at as low a level as possible. (eg: Lv3 Nidoran)

Talyn:

Moya's child, Talyn, has been born! Happy days!
However, since Talyn's was born part Leviathan, part Peacekeeper Gunship, he is unsure of his loyalties...

- During the next confrontation with the Peacekeepers, (next time there are loads of your evil team), Talyn's fear drives him to enter the conflict. To try talking some sense into him, Moya & Pilot must "solo" every Peacekeeper here, with no other switch-ins allowed.

- Crais (the Executive in charge of this operation), then boards Talyn, attempting to gain his trust & bond with him, so the pair must not participate in this boss fight. Also, those fighting him can't use moves with a chance of Statusing the enemy, for fear of causing permanent harm to Talyn.

Artificial Symbiosis:

Talyn has left with the enemy. Tensions are high, but the journey continues... Eventually, however, a startling secret is revealed!

Once you reach Victory Road, Pilot discovers he was actually brought on board Moya by the Peacekeepers, who killed her previous Pilot, then grafted him to Moya in artificial, painful process.
In his distress, Pilot "frees" Moya by breaking his link with her! They can bond again, but it will take time...

- From this point on, Moya & Pilot's moves must be chosen at random every second battle they're in (whether wild pokemon or trainer)

- In order to lift this restriction & rebuild their connection, they must "solo" 6 Victory Road trainers, 15 wild pokemon, and 2 Elite Four members.

- Back together, their final challenge is to defeat one postgame boss. (A postgame E4 member will suffice, a Legendary won't, unless Lv70 or higher)

I hope you have fun on this startling adventure!

I'd like to give you a challange closely resembling Gift the Yanma, only toned down, as it was superhard. So, with that in mind, I give thee Gift the Zubat. Zubat is a weak bugger and will be sure to frustrate you to death. The only damaging move it can use are those with a BP of less than 30 and it must always know and use supersonic --> confuse ray first in battle, until gift solo's a Boss (ones with an intro showing their sprite as a banner). At this point, it may evolve into a Golbat, who is less worthless and wants to always carry the eviolite around with it (giving it some respectable bulk). It may never evolve into a Crobat, it is too useless for that anyway. It still wants to lead every battle with its most beloved move supersonic --> confuse ray, but it may now also use moves upto 55 bp, excluding stab. As soon as you reach Humilau city, teach it Roost. To prove its final worth, it wants to solo any Elite Four without using any damaging moves, apart from supersonic --> confuse ray. Because I am a really nice person, this will be the fighting elite four, as you can stall them out with confusion and roost, removing your stone edge / rock slide weakness.

GL

Ps: this was meant to be one of your more difficult challanges (you want some challAnge in there, right?), but if it is still too difficult, I will be even more lenient. (not oo lenient, though)

Yes, you are allowed to hate me :)

Take Offensive the Mandibuzz. This Mandibuzz is not like its fellows, in that it wants to go on the all out attack! The only moves Offensive can use are attacking moves, with one exception. Offensive must learn and keep Taunt, so it can be... offensive... towards others. Yeah, it's not very good with synonyms, doesn't really understand that the two don't have to be related. In any case, you have to solo an E4 member with him. Good luck!

I'm going to hate you all so much, just FYI.
I'm going to hate you all so bloody much

Seriously =S

Also, seeing as Snivy and the Moya & Pilot overlap, I'm gonna make a slight adjustment for Snivy's ruleset that he has to solo as much of the VR as possible, kay?

Snaquaza

KACAW
Than don't solo VR but solo all THE way from the giant chasm till black kyurem, you can't have Any other pokemon in your party during that, it is possible there is nowhere that anyone had to solo that part of tm plasma

Snaquaza

KACAW
I still need 3 more challanges! It's on the previous page.

However, you can't give me solos because there are literally no solos left lol.
Maybe solos of team plasma in opelucid and that ship or rival battles or i think 2 gyms that won't be soloed by sunkern or zubat

shinyskarmory, after some consideration, for the Skyla battle, I will allow you to use supersonic, leech life and astonish. (So, for that battle only, it realizes it can use those three moves. You may still use those pp items and potions should you want to) This should solve pp issues. You will know 9HKO Skarmory, including selfhits, which will only be better for her other two pokemon. I allowed you to use astonish for flinch + confusion hax, because you might get into trouble with Swanna, who knows roost and maybe do two damage instead of one to Skarmory. Astonish + Supersonic should take care of Swanna should it decide to start roosting. Feel free to ask any other questions about the challange should you be unsure about something.

Snaquaza is right, you still have a few solos left.

So I think I'm going to take one of them for you.

shinyskarmory, take TopTier the Magnemite. That's right, the same Pokemon that usually makes BW2 a breeze.

Only this Magnemite will NOT make things a breeze for you. Oh no, definitely not this one. For starters, it can't evolve all the way into Magnezone, and can't hold eviolite to balance that out either. But that'd be way too easy by itself. TopTier also can't use Thunderwave, one of its biggest benefits. Or any other Electric-type moves for that matter. It also can't use Sonic Boom. Or any other special attacks for that matter.

So, what does that leave you with? A physical, no-electric type, no eviolite Magneton. Can't be that bad right?

You have to solo Marlon with it.

Good luck.

You have to solo Marlon with it.
Golbat already has to solo Marlon. Soloing all trainers in Marlons gym might be a pain too, though, so you might want to take that. (Especially the Alomomola, with only physical attacks). Or Colress at the Plasma Frigate, which will be a PAIN with four steel types!

Snaquaza

KACAW
But at least there is still one gym leader left, i think (let him solo Elesa)

Edit: Clay would be THE biggest pain

I still need two challenges

Golbat already has to solo Marlon. Soloing all trainers in Marlons gym might be a pain too, though, so you might want to take that. (Especially the Alomomola, with only physical attacks). Or Colress at the Plasma Frigate, which will be a PAIN with four steel types!
You never said it had to solo Marlon actually. You said "after winning the fight against Marlon". Never said it'd even be a solo.
Besides, my challenge NEEDS Marlon specifically for that oopmh.

You never said it had to solo Marlon actually. You said "after winning the fight against Marlon". Never said it'd even be a solo.
Besides, my challenge NEEDS Marlon specifically for that oopmh.
I did say: 'To prove its worth, it wants to solo MArlon. after winning the fight against Marlon.....' That is soloing in my book, but I won't be bitchy though, you can have Marlon as long as shiny agrees to solo Colress at the Plasma Frigate with Golbat:naughty:(battle leading up to Kyurem). 'Cause this would be another extremely difficult battle, shiny will then be allowed to use ANY moves and items for the solo against Colress by Golbat, except for move tutor moves; because I fear the battle would be impossible without many, many items. faints would still stack for the battle, regarding the 'throw away ... amount of items after fainting ... times' rule. If shiny disagrees, I really would like to keep Marlon.

Wow, never thought that challange needed so much revising, but I am happy to do see when it is needed. After all, we are here to make you enjoy a challange, not to make you hate me forever.

Ps: shiny, if this was the loophole you were talking about earlier, you have JimeraO to thank for for me fixing it.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Zandgaia, how about taking my Woobat here? It's name is simple.

Simple lived a fairly simple life using that ability simple - or so he thought, as he actually has unaware. However, when you took simple away from his natural habitat in the relic passage, castelia side, her simpleness was thrown over-board. In order to keep her cool in this complicated and very much not-simple environment, she must lead every battle she is in with calm mind as son as she learns it. Just so you know, this includes wild pokemon battles. If you decide to skip this restriction at any point in time, then Simple goes back to her simple ways and must eat 5 berries again before she can fight again, given that her simple previous-life that is all she would eat. Furthermore, Simple feels that burgh is too characteristic and fashioned to be simple, so she must solo him. If you don't then she just forgot how to evolve. She also may only be healed with berries, given that things chemicals are far too complex.

Enjoy, and good luck :)

Snaquaza

KACAW
I did say: 'To prove its worth, it wants to solo MArlon. after winning the fight against Marlon.....' That is soloing in my book, but I won't be bitchy though, you can have Marlon as long as shiny agrees to solo Colress at the Plasma Frigate with Golbat:naughty:(battle leading up to Kyurem). 'Cause this would be another extremely difficult battle, shiny will then be allowed to use ANY moves and items for the solo against Colress by Golbat, except for move tutor moves; because I fear the battle would be impossible without many, many items. faints would still stack for the battle, regarding the 'throw away ... amount of items after fainting ... times' rule. If shiny disagrees, I really would like to keep Marlon.

Wow, never thought that challange needed so much revising, but I am happy to do see when it is needed. After all, we are here to make you enjoy a challange, not to make you hate me forever.

Ps: shiny, if this was the loophole you were talking about earlier, you have JimeraO to thank for for me fixing it.
You know Colress has a Beheeyem, Time to spam Leech Life and Astonish!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

well i just wait for my pokes, have no time this weekend i think as i need to make a team, and that week i go to england

Edit: I just made a Magnemite with a huge backstory so if someone wants a medium-hard challange they can get my special Zubat or Magnemite

You know Colress has a Beheeyem, Time to spam Leech Life and Astonish!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

well i just wait for my pokes, have no time this weekend i think as i need to make a team, and that week i go to england
I know Colress has a Beheeyem, with Psychic. And a Magneton with Volt Switch (and Thunder Wave), a Metang with Zen Headbutt, a Magnezone with Discharge (and thunder wave), and a Klingklang with Thunderbolt. Yes, Golbat will have an easy time for sure. :nerd: Btw, obviously this solo would be the first time fighting Colress at the Plasma Frigate, not the second, post elite four time.

After taking an extended break from it, I decided to play the Emerald Scramble I had put on hold. This chapter I evolved all my team to their final forms and defeated the last two gym leaders. I vastly over-prepared for the Battle against Tate and Liza, knowing that their Claydol knew Earthquake which would OHKO Magneton. I only completed that solo (or duo?) because of luck- Magneton getting three protects in a row for me to set up Swampert and getting about three critical hits. Juan was easier, although I did have to stall him for a bit. Magneton thrashed Luvdisc, Tropius had a small stall war with Whiscash, Exploud completed his required solos on Sealeo and Crawdaunt, and again I used Magneton and about 25 Hyper Potions to PP stall Kingdra until it couldn't do damage, Paralysing it and defeating it by way of Tropius Magical Leaf Spam.

Team:

Jorge the Swampert
Level 46
-Surf
-Mud Shot
-Waterfall
-Rock Smash
Jorge made the win against Tate and Liza possible. I had Magneton Protect Spam until I had used enough X specials and Dire Hits to get rid of Claydol in one hit. From then he pretty much destroyed their team. After that I didn't use him in any battlesbecause the rest of the team needed to catch up.

Noisington the Exploud
Level 42
-Screech
-Strength
-Shadow Ball
-Fire Blast
Nosington was helpful as always, and really helped against Juan, and the only requirement he has left to fulfill is to beat Wallace's Ludicolo

Sailor the Pelipper
Level 41
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Shock Wave
-Fly
Sailor hasn't done much since Winona. He was useful against Team Magma, but this chapter was mostly just grinding to catch up with Jorge.

Sistah the Magneton
Level 41
-Protect
-Sonic Boom
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
She had to solo Tate and Liza with Jorge, but he did most of the work. She really came into her own against Wallace, though

Late the Tropius
Level 41
-Magical Leaf
-Growth
-Toxic
-Whirlwind
In previous updates I have stressed how I don't like her, but honestly I couldn't have beaten Juan's Kingdra without her.

Cinders the Torkoal
-Flamethrower
-Overheat
-Iron Defense
-Body Slam
Like Sailor, Cinders mainly just did some grinding this chapter.

Need 1 more for my medium WHITE 2 Challange, preferably something from before the second gym, otherwise I'm stuck with Wotter the Oshawott until Castelia.

Rules:
1. 6 pokemon, no NFE's preferrably
2. Can trade.
3. First person to suggest a pokemon also suggests a game for me to play (either Black 1 or White 2)
4. Please no move restrictions or level restrictions, I like to have a lot of freedom whilst experiencing new pokemon :)
5. I might reject it if it's seemingly unpleasant. If I do it's definitely because I don't like you as a person and it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the pokemon you gave me.(/sarcasm)
6. Medium difficulty, make it somewhat difficult (whole team weak to certain types, not giving me certain easy mode pokemon) but nothing ridiculous.

Pokemon:

Vaporeon:
Neptune (if male) or Mizuki (if Female) loves the water, and so wants to evolve as soon as possible. But before that, Neptune/Mizuki wants to battle as many water types as possible- switch him/her in to every trained water-type you find- It doesn't matter wether you win or lose, Neptune/Mizuki just wants to feel the water. Once you get your first Water stone, you must evolve Neptune/Mizuki immediately. It must always know Acid Armour once you can learn it, and always lead your party while surfing and use Acid Armour at the start of every battle near water. For good measure, Vaporeon must solo Marlon

Koffing:
Take a Koffing and name it Bloat. Bloat is on a mission to become the most bloated thing ever. Why? No one knows, he's just friggin' weird like that. In order to bloat himself up more, he needs to consume items to convert into bizarre and nasty gases! As such, your goal is to use as many different (consumable) items as possible on Bloat. More items gets you more things! (prior to meeting these requirements, you cannot do the things listed)

10 different items - can now hold non-consumable items
15 different items - can now use more than one of its moves in each battle
20 different items - can now evolve
25 different items - can now learn TM moves
30 different items - can now be used in the Elite 4

Meinfoo:
Get a Mienfoo name Scout, it needs to be the first in you party at all time, and needs to U-Turn right away. It can only and has to evolve when ten Trainer pokemon fainted due U-Turn on the first turn of the battle. It has to have Regenerator. As a Mienshao feels superior, it won’t want to use attacks stronger than U-Turn. If you choose to keep it un-evolved you can use all moves.

Oshawott:
jon_eod, you get Effect the Oshawott. Obviously, Oshawott may learn any move, but he may not always use them. Oshawott must always use its weakest move against enemies. Immunities do not count. This will give you your move freedom, but also forces you to plan ahead on which moves to use. It may evolve after solo'ing your rival at the Pokemon tournament. As a Dewott, it does not want to get healed anymore, except for Pokecenter. The previous restriction still applies. It also feels the need to support your team more and switch into battle anytime a team member gets beneath half health, unless conflicting with other solo's. After succesfully switching into battle for this reason in trainer battles AND knocking out the foe you switched into, Dewott may evolve into Samurott. As a Samurott, Effect believes it is strong and does not want to deal two times damage to one opponent. Previous restrictions are void. Afterwards, switch out or deal no damage to that foe. When Samurott is damaged by a super effective attack, it wants to be healed by at least 10 (consumable) items in your bag. (Or trash that amount of items). If Samurott gets hit by a not very effective attack, you must buy 10 (consumable) items. The buying must be done as soon as you get to a Pokecenter. To prove its total worth, Oshawott wants to solo Iris without you using the bag for that battle.

Zaphod the Trapinch:
take Zaphod the male Pokemon of your choice. While Zaphod traveled through Unova for less then twenty poke dollars per day, he seemed to lose himself along the way, preferring wandering Unova to his true calling of drinking as much alcohol as possible and mating with various exotic females of various species. Well, it's time for an intervention-you're going to get Zaphod's life back on track.

First of all, you need to get Zaphod very drunk so he can remember how much fun it was when he was drinking and traveling as opposed to just traveling. In order to do this, you'll need to give him the specific mixes he desires. A "mix" means consuming the listed beverages and items in THE ORDER LISTED in a single battle.

Janx Spirit (X Special->Super Potion)

Arcturian Mega-Gin (Soda Pop->X Attack->Hyper Potion)

Dragon Slammer (Fresh Water->Ether)

Death Stick (Hyper Potion->Max Potion)

Pan-galactic gargle blaster (X Special->Max Elixer->Oran Berry->Full Restore->X Attack)

Zaphod must consume every mix at least once by the Elite 4, and he must consume one during every Gym battle that isn't soloed by someone else.

Secondly, you need to get Zaphod to shower off and spend some intimate time with the opposite sex. You must catch at least 1 Pokemon on every route, and if that Pokemon is female and in the same egg group as Zaphod then you must send them to the day care together until an egg is produced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)