Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yey, it will be hard i tried it... but maybe it was because it had to defeat bugsy and whitney together with a Magikarp and a Bellsprout knowing all spores and cut...

Get a Togepi named Itself. It can only use moves it can learn in its current form (it can keep Extrasensory, because it is bred on it). It also can’t learn TM’s and can’t use HM moves in battle. The only move it has to keep always is Metronome. It has to start with Metronome every battle. Metronome has to choose moves stronger than your strongest move to get certain things. They are counted differently. So you can only give one category a point when Metronome chooses a move stronger than your strongest move.
What - How Much
Participating in the next Gym/E4 Member - 5
Evolving - 25
Using another move - 1
Teaching it an HM move - 10
Using an item on it - 3
So when you get stronger moves you have less chance to get these points. Move with power that varies won’t count as a move stronger than your strongest move. They reset when you used them.

For example, your strongest move is Extrasensory, which has base power 80. You get a point per move you used above 80 base power. So you can choose for lower power moves like Pound to get points easier or better moves which make the challange harder
If you have questions, please ask

I shall oblige.

lord13, take Annoying the Mareep. Annoying hates you, and wants to be as annoying as possible, so every time it defeats a trainer's Pokemon, it must switch out. It also must keep the first four moves it learns throughout the entire game. Every time it faints, you must immediately use a Revive, unless you have none left.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lord13... Ok.. delibird delibird delibird. Know what? I'm going to put some backstory into this one.

Backstory:
"Delibird! Deli, delibird! ^_^"
"Such hard-working delibird!" Professor Oak exclaimed! "Wonderful!, it's right in the middle of the frame!"
"Thanks prof! It was fun in ice cave... oh look. I need a Jynx! I'll be back in a while Oak!"

~5 minutes later~

"Uh.. where is he? The go-cart thing should be back by now..." Professor Oak said, relatively anxious.

~10 minutes later~

"Uh... this is just weird. The kart must have got jammed somewhere..."

~1 hour later~

"ARGH!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
"Hello, this is pokemon island's police corporation. How may I help you?"
"Jenny! I think my trainee is missing!"
"Oh! Oak, where did he go!?"
"To the ice cave! He was in the Go-go cart thing!"
"Th-th-th-THE ICE CAVE!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? YOU KNOW WHO IS THERE!!!"
"I-I-I-I'm sorry! ;_;. Just go and make sure he's Ok..."

~1 hour later~

SCREAM! CUT! PAIN! DEATH!
Everyone get back to your stations! No not there, over here! No Bob, don't jump into the thing's mouth... Officer Jenny frantically screamed orders at her police force, but it seemed like they were headless chickens!
"AH! MY HEAD WAS JUST BITTEN OFF!" One of the officers now was headless. Just not a chicken. Well, he IS a coward.

"Oh for pity's sake..." Officer Jenny exclaimed, "Everyone, just retreat. We had no chance, but the blood-stained go-go-kart solved the mystery. We all knew it was true. It was that delibird again... we need to tag him. Now.

If you haven't figured out by now, the delibird you will be getting is in fact this delibird, the blood-thirsty santa! Now, you of course caught him fully aware of it's murderous ways and the danger that just owning this thing puts you in. He bears a massive grudge, so good luck with Killer!

Killer, of course, is a killer as you saw in the cut-scene above. He is bloody-thirsty towards anyone, blood-thirsty towards you, and your team. If Killer faints at all, then the rest of your team must faint too. If they don't faint in that battle then Killer gets out-raged and runs away. This means you must release Killer and catch a new one.

Killer likes killing, so it must land the finishing hit on every third pokemon you run into. If you fail to do this then you must release Killer and catch a new one.

Killer must solo every gym leader after you catch him, using present and one other move of your choice.

Killer is also a bit of a psycho, he loves making opponents think he is a good delibird and then killing them. This means delibird can only use present against regular trainer battles and wild encounters. Also take psycho literally and switch into every psychic type.

This is supposed to be your hardest challenge. By far. I won't be sad if it gets LVP! :D
Lord13, I think you must have missed my challenge. It gives you a pokemon for fly that wouldn't prefer to use air slash and was posted ages ago. :)

sorry i missed yours celever. i think ill do the delibird. but i cant use him to solo te gym leaders. but other than that one i think it will be perfect. sorry yaya maybe next time

Full Team
Cyndaquil
Joey the Rattata
- must solo joey
- must solo gym leader to evolve
- must solo one champions pokemon
Hero the Raikou
-Can't start a battle or switch in normally.
-Hero switches in everytime another Pokemon goes into orange, red health or dies.
-If it dies, the Pokemon it was protecting (see above) dies.
-Will never switch out.
-If it fails to save someone, it loses one moveslot, first the fourth, then the third, then second, then first.
-If it loses all moveslots it dies and you need to catch another hero.
-If your hole party dies, you ask for a new VERY HARD challange and add two new Pokemon to your team.
-If they die all three, you failed your scramble.
-May never leave your party.
Lazy the Snorlax
-can only have rest snore and metronome. if its awake can only use metronome once before using rest. can never use surf
Itself the togepi
Get a Togepi named Itself. It can only use moves it can learn in its current form (it can keep Extrasensory, because it is bred on it). It also can’t learn TM’s and can’t use HM moves in battle. The only move it has to keep always is Metronome. It has to start with Metronome every battle. Metronome has to choose moves stronger than your strongest move to get certain things. They are counted differently. So you can only give one category a point when Metronome chooses a move stronger than your strongest move.
What - How Much
Participating in the next Gym/E4 Member - 5
Evolving - 25
Using another move - 1
Teaching it an HM move - 10
Using an item on it - 3
So when you get stronger moves you have less chance to get these points. Move with power that varies won’t count as a move stronger than your strongest move. They reset when you used them.
and Killer the delibird
Killer, of course, is a killer as you saw in the cut-scene above. He is bloody-thirsty towards anyone, blood-thirsty towards you, and your team. If Killer faints at all, then the rest of your team must faint too. If they don't faint in that battle then Killer gets out-raged and runs away. This means you must release Killer and catch a new one.

Killer likes killing, so it must land the finishing hit on every third pokemon you run into. If you fail to do this then you must release Killer and catch a new one.

Killer is also a bit of a psycho, he loves making opponents think he is a good delibird and then killing them. This means delibird can only use present against regular trainer battles and wild encounters. Also take psycho literally and switch into every psychic type.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I reserve a Tangela

Take Medusa the Tangela.

Backstory:
Long, long ago. There was a happy little Pokemon called Medusa. She lived in a big plain with a lot of other Pokemon. She was happy with her life. At least until a family of Eevee and her Evolutions came to the plain. Eevee was a mean girl. She wanted everything for herself and nobody could do anything better than her. Eevee’s sisters were friendly Pokemon, but they were terrorised by Eevee.
Someday, Medusa walked quietly to the forest, while the Eeveelutions were following her. After about a mile walking, they arrived at a clearing. Medusa wanted to stop to eat something, however, Flareon attacked her. Flareon felt that Medusa would easily fall to its powerful Fire Fang, and weak Medusa almost did. Fire Fang made her shivering, however, do to the adrenaline, Tangela fired off paralyzing spores. These spores suddenly affected Flareon and she couldn’t move anymore. The others ran away out of terror. While Medusa was happy she was saved, she was also frightened of what she did and was really afraid of herself. She waited carefully at Flareon’s side. She was waiting on her awakening. After some hours, Flareon woke up. She was totally OK, only a bit frightened. Medusa said she was sorry, but Flareon said it didn’t matter and she did what she was supposed to do. After some talking, they learned about each other and they became friends. They only went back to their homes on the plain, telling each other they would see each other back tomorrow.
That night, far after midnight, poor Flareon came back at home. Eevee started to terrorize her again. She punished her for being with Medusa. Flareon said that Medusa was really nice, but nonetheless Eevee deeply hated Medusa. Then Eevee ordered the other Eeveelutions to learn Flareon a lesson she would never forget. A combination of a powerful combination of Bite, Psychic, Hydro Pump, Solarbeam, Blizzard and Thunder hit her and she was knocked out for a while after that. Next morning when she woke up, she saw her sisters vaguely. They were excusing for what they did and said they weren’t brave enough to stand up against the terror named Eevee. Flareon could understand that, she would’ve done it too. Meanwhile Eevee was looking around the plains looking for misdeeds, which she thinks should be punished. So while Eevee was away they escaped quickly to Medusa, as Flareon had promised.
Around midday, they arrived at the clearing. Medusa was already waiting there. Immediately Medusa asked what had happened to Flareon. Glaceon explained it calmly. Medusa responded astonished. She asked how Eevee could do that to her own family. Then the normally quiet Umbreon showed herself, she said: “I will reveal a secret, previously, Eevee was trained by a strong trainer called [insert name of your rival here], but she was abandoned after he couldn’t evolve it because they had no friendship band, he had no evolutionary stones and he couldn’t find any Mossy/Icy Rock. However, he kept training Eevee till he couldn’t anymore. Then he released her, as he had nothing to do with an unevolved Eevee. So that is why she is so strong.”
Then suddenly Eevee jumped out of the forest on the southeast side of the clearing. The group was shocked. They slowly walked to the back, but Eevee followed them, she said: “How could you do this? I said I didn’t want this! Now I will have to punish you myself!” Eevee attacked the group. One after another fell to Eevee legendary power. She moved very quickly with her powerful Quick Attack and she could evade all attacks with a quick Protect. Quickly only Medusa was left. While Eevee was beating the sister, she made a decoy for herself to hide in. She was sitting quietly in the bushes, fearing to even breath, while Eevee was searching to her. Eevee got irritated, she decided to use her last resort: Foresight. Now she found Medusa. Once again Medusa was shivering from fear, due this she unleashed another shower of paralyzing spores. This paralysed Eevee and Tangela could take the Eeveelutions and escape quickly to the forest. When she thought she was safe, she tried to take of her decoy that was made of vines, however, it didn’t go off. Now Medusa had a permanent cloak of vines around her body. She thought she was ugly now, she had to cry now. But she realised there was no time for self-pity. She hurried to a local hospital run by wild Chansey and Blissey.
They arrived there just in time. One of the best nurses helped them, she could barely save them. But, eventually they came back. They were healthy and happy again and they thanked Medusa for helping them. The Eeveelutions said that they wanted to go back already, but you still wanted to look around the place now you’re there. So they went before you. Then a trainer came across. He looked at the Pokemon and saw that she must have survived a lot and she must be tough, so he catched her, that trainer was you.

Catching Rules:
1. Must have Leaf Guard. (Well, it is protected by leafs from Eevee by them)
2. Needs to know Stun Spore. (Magical spores)
3. You can only have one Pokemon in your party at maximum of one Pokemon in your party alive and that one can only have one-fifth of its HP left when starting the battle against Tangela. (Its friends were almost dead)
4. Must be female. (Obvious)

Adventure:
When you catched her you thought Medusa was a brave and enduring Pokemon, however, this was not the case. She is shy and afraid of herself, doesn’t like being close to Pokemon and doesn’t trust anyone anymore. She has a trauma of the accident with Eevee.
It becomes even worse when you start fighting other Pokemon with her. She doesn’t like it and always cries silently and when you let your Pokemon roam free, she stays behind and sits against a nearby tree or wall. Most of the time you come sit by her to talk, but you have to spend time with your other Pokemon too. That said you are the only one she does trust. You are the only one friendly to her. Because nobody does nice to her, she feels cut off from the world. Her cloak of vines becomes thicker over time. Due this she misses her attacks a lot. She can’t see well through the layer of vines. So she misses moves a lot. She doesn’t want to come close to people or things, so she will never go near anything. Due to her trauma, she shakes again and launches magical spores at her opponents. Still she doesn’t know what these are and she is afraid of them, so she won’t battle again until she knows they won’t come again. She doesn’t like Pokemon to lie shivering because of her. She becomes afraid when any Pokemon comes close and thinks something happened to her, you always try to prevent this and keep her happy. Every time you send here into battle, she hides and tries to keep herself as close to the ground as possible, as she rather hides herself than fights.
After some time with Tangela, you realize that she is still sad about the accident with Eevee. You go searching Eevee and you catch her. Eevee is still very arrogant and wants to be the only one you are caring for. Deep inside you don’t like Eevee, but you don’t say that, as you think all Pokemon should be treated equally. You try to build up a bond with Eevee. You battle with her, you work with her and you play with her. Slowly you get a friendship and Eevee is so happy she evolves. Now she is behaving herself differently, she is friendly and happy with life. She wasn’t the mean Pokemon from before anymore. Now with her new identity, she will use a fresh start and only use new special moves from evolution.
As ultimate proof of your friendship, you two search a point to battle someone. It had to be someone powerful and mighty. You have to be good to defeat him. Eventually after some days, you come at a City with a gym. Once you two see it, you both know that is the place you will find the battle you were searching. You prepare and the next day you two enter the gym nervously. Fore you, you see a majestic battlefield and at the other side, you see someone standing confident, ready to beat you. You challenge the person and after a long and exciting battle, both for the trainers and the Pokemon, there is an explosion. A big cloud of smoke is hanging above the battlefield, you look to the leader and you both know the final moves are made. You here a shout, it could be of both Pokemon, one of you have won. Then the smoke fades away. You see you Pokemon standing arduous, but standing. You have won and you have the proof of your bond with Eevee.
Then you reunite Eevee, her sisters and Tangela. Tangela meets the new evolved form of Eevee and even them, of all Pokemon become friends immediately. Also [Insert Pokemon Eevee evolved into here] is very proud of the fact that you let Eevee evolve into the same species, however all other Eeveelutions hate it; they thought she would evolve into their species. They exert their hate against Tangela and Tangela gets beaten up. The other Eeveelutions that aren’t mad try to stop it, but they are chanceless. After some time of mistreatment, Tangela shivers again. Then the Eeveelutions retire, they know what is coming. As they expected Tangela exerts magical spores again, paralysing all standing near her. But that isn’t all what happens, she evolves into a Tangrowth!
After she evolved, she sees all Pokemon shivering on the ground, now she sees the power of the move. Now she inflicts all Pokemon she fights with her magical powers. Also no one may ever escape from them. She is now a bit of a mean Pokemon, trying to inflict pain on all opponents and negating her allies. She does this because she needs to protect herself; otherwise, she thinks that she will be beaten up again. Also now she hates most Eeveelutions, as they don’t show respect to her. For this she decides that she will just beat up their friends, so that they will feel harsh inner pains. However, she now has the trauma that she is beaten up, so she still doesn’t like that Pokemon make contact with her, then she turns into her shy inner being again and flees. On the other side, when she sees other Pokemon won’t come close, she goes all out attacking and she will never flee, as she is so confident than. Also, as she is so confident, she thinks that she can do all on her own. She doesn’t want you to help her, she thinks you are worthless. Only when all her allies died, she sees the power of the opponent and allows you to heal her. At those moments, she becomes her friendly and shy self again.

Usage Rules:
As a Tangela:
1. Can’t use attacks with perfect accuracy. (Can’t see well through the vines)
2. Can’t use TM’s, HM’s and Tutor Moves. (Scary, doesn’t trust the objects)
3. Must use Ingrain whenever it comes into battle. (Hide, keep clos to the ground)
4. When hit by a Physical Attack, use your best Potion on it. (Must become better when it
5. May not be healed in any other way. (Besides PP)(Besides the Potions.)(Doesn’t trust the objects)
6. Can only use any Spore attacks when in red health and after that can’t use moves while still in red health. (As you can’t heal, try to switch into physical attacks.)(Including ingrain)(She doesn’t want to use it, but when in big danger, it goes automatically, but then she is scared off by herself)
As a Tangrowth:
1. Can only use damaging moves paralysed Pokemon. (They are the most powerful spores ever)
2. Can only use damaging moves against Pokemon under the effect of Bind or Constrict. (Pokemon may not flee from its spores)
3. Can only use other damaging moves when it is hit by a Special Attack. (Seeing it won’t hit you)
4. Must switch out when hit by a Physical Attack. (Doesn’t like Pokemon making contact)
5. May only be healed when all Pokemon are fainted. Then they can’t be used until the next gym. (Arrogant, thinks it can do everything alone)
6. Can’t switch out after being hit by a special attack. (You can take it, as it makes no physical contact)
Eevee’s:
1. Must be the only one in the party till it is at maximum friendship. (Build a bond)
2. Evolve it to Umbreon or Espeon, depending on the time you reach Maximum friendship. You have to do this at the first moment you can. (Build a bond)
3. Umbreon/Espeon will only be able to use STAB moves. (Fresh start)
4. Solo the next Gym Leader.
Overall: (Counts always)
1. Can’t fight the typings of the Eeveelutions, but must solo all Normal Types.
2. Catch an Eevee after beating the sixth Gym. (10th Gym in Johto.)
3. Do the restrictions from Eevee.
4. Use Tangela again.
5. Evolve it into Tangrowth.
6. Restriction 1 ends. (Doesn’t hate Eevee anymore0
7. Solo all types of the not chosen Eeveelutions, excluding normal. (They hate you now and you them)
8. Must solo every time you fight your rival, with whichever Pokemon you are at the moment doesn’t matter. (He is the trainer that trained Eevee)

Epilogue:
Once you defeat the champion, you see the sheer destructive power of Tangrowth, however, although it is strong, he is out of control. You decide it needs to go back to its old self.
Firstly, how cruel it is from you, you needed to make it remember its pain. The pain of being beaten and seeing other being beaten. You hate to see it, but you know Medusa needs it to become friendly again, something that makes it happy eventually. Slowly, when Medusa sees many Pokemon having pain, it comes to senses, it shouldn’t do others pain, it should only do it when in danger.
Now Medusa came to senses and she wanted to help you, she forget everything about her time as a Tangrowth and now she thinks she needs to help you become the best trainer of the country. As all other Pokemon are already gone, she thinks she killed them in a rush. Now she wants to make it good with helping you. However, she also doesn’t want to hurt the ultimate trainers Pokemon, so she will only use the attacks she used as a Tangela, at the time she was still clean and innocent, in contrast to her brute and arrogant new self.
Once she helped you and you returned to your home, Espeon/Umbreon was there. You left Espeon/Umbreon there once you got your ultimate bond. She told that her sisters died to the magical spores of Medusa and that the last thing they said was that they felt bad. Tangrowth forgave them and wanted to be together with them again, like in the good old times. To make it good himself, he wants to experience the same painful death as his friends, to show he is willing to do everything for them.

Ending Rules:
1. Must watch its partner fainting in a double battle and after that solo the opponent. (Come to senses)
2. Must use the restrictions of Tangela to solo the Elite Four and the Champion. (Help you)
3. Must faint against a Tangela, using Tangrowth’s restrictions. (Reuniting with her friends)
4. Must release Tangrowth. (Together with her friends)

Just finished it, is my new story challenge, hope you like it and expect to see it more

Celever

i am town
Ok guys, I will soon be doing a massive rehaul of all of my un-finished scrambles, but to get me in the... mind-frame I suppose I want to do one of the quickest, simplest and easiest to write updates for games!
Starting a pokemon blue scramble, any difficulty.
I would preferably like the pokemon to get increasingly harder though. So say I get a bulbasaur it would be easy, a magikarp would then be easy/normal, a jigglypuff to be normal/hard, an abra to be hard and then a hard-core tangela and chansey. Just examples.
I would like at least one pokemon exclusive to the safari zone, I have never used one before (you can probably imagine why...) so a chansey or tangela. I don't really like tauros...
No starters.
At least one in-game trade pokemon, farfetch'd Mr. mime or I think machamp.
Creative challenges. Not "Psyduck is yellow like a banana so he wants to kill tropius" something with a bit of backstory. Just something like my delibird challenge.

Thank you. I will finish this one, if I don't then you can all shout at me. :)

Zubat by Snaquaza (you've seen him enough :P)
Edit: I will give my Zubat challenge, I saw that it fits RB, there is some talk about Crobat, but there is no requirement about them.

Take Quest the Zubat.

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a small little Zubat, this Zubat lived in a big community of Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. He was very happy. Although often enough a trainer came across. They never managed to catch somebody. This was because every bat in the community was skilled in confusing the opponent. Some of the Crobat were even able to make haze and make the trainer unable to see. All of the time somebody was taking guard. The only thing they have to do is preventing trainers of coming near the group. But one day, this little Zubat had to take guard, however, he wasn’t skilled at confusing the opponent yet. He only knew the inaccurate Supersonic. Then a trainer walked into the cave. The name of the trainer was [insert name of champion here]. The little Zubat tried his best to confuse the trainer, but the Supersonic just kept missing. After having done multiple tries to confuse the opponent, [insert name most powerful attacker of said trainer here] was called out of his Pokeball and it knocked the Zubat out. For an hour or two the Zubat lay unconscious on the ground. When it woke up the little Zubat cried until he fell asleep, knowing what he had done to the community. Next morning he found out that his parents were caught by [insert name of champion here]. Then he swore to find his parents back. He flew out of the cave, but bumped up another trainer. That was you. You saw the sad face of this Zubat and you decided to help him. Now this Zubat will search along the hole [insert name region here].

Catching rules:
1. Has to be catched with Supersonic in its movepool, but not Confuse Ray. (Obvious)
2. Need to be in red health. (As it was just knocked out, and bumped against you)
3. You can’t have been confused during the battle. (It is really inaccurate)
4. Has to be caught outside (Except RSS, FrLg and BW2, it is not available outside there

Adventure:
Once you go on adventure with this little Pokemon, you encounter that it has a very strong will. It fights against anyone who he needs to fight against and he respects you very much, because you help him finding back his parents. However, he is still very emotional and sometimes you here it crying at night. Mostly because a swarm of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat flies over and in caves you see it looks very sad, as it sees lots of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat hanging on the roof. Once that happens you realize that he has homesickness. Then you take it back to its old home, to see his old friends and greet his family, however, he feels that there is a bad atmosphere; it is too silent there. He knows they are holding a grudge against him. While he doesn’t like it, it also encourages him to go on with the Quest. He just wants to make it OK with his family and he wants to see his dear parents again, hoping they can forgive him. This Zubat has eyes only used to caves. It can’t see really well in sunlight. This is because it adapted to living in a cave, due the many hazes in the caves in can see in there too. So sometimes when it wants to battle for you outside it can’t see well and it will miss its attacks. It feels really bad than, as it looks like the accident that happened in his community. Every time you beat a gym leader, he is so excited, as every one can give some information and an extra pass to challenge the Pokemon League. He is still used to his old community techniques. Haze and Confuse Ray and he still knows that his community uses them always against trainers, so he does that too. At the start of the journey he had difficulty making friends with his fellow Pokemon, but as soon as he realised that they didn’t know anything he did and wanted to make friends. He proved to be a great friend and he loved playing with all your other Pokemon. After you defeated all gyms and go through Victory Road, he becomes very excited about the battle with the champion, but he realises that he isn’t strong enough and he lets you grind it to higher levels. Once he feels he is strong enough to face the champion you go to the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League he feels that he wants to defeat the champion in honour of his parents. So he uses their strategy to confuse the opponent. As he needs to save his energy, he refuses to fight the Elite Four. Before the battle of the champion, he feels suddenly insecure. However, you help him overcome his fears and he challenges the Champion. Then after one last strike, he beats the champion and you and your team are recorded in the Hall of Fame. It was a great moment, but the best came after that. You go in a separate room with the champion and he/she gives Quest all the information he needs.

Game rules:
1. Can only use Supersonic to practise it, until it learns Confuse Ray, which doesn’t need practise. (Tradition, better protection)
2. Every Zubat/Golbat/Crobat you encounter reminds him of his family and you need to solo your way back to the place you catched it and find at least one Zubat there. (Drop all your Pokemon at the nearest Pokemon Centre) (Homesickness)
3. Can only use 100% accuracy moves (besides Confuse Ray and Haze) in caves, during the night and during Haze. (Its sight is only good in the dark)
4. Must have Supersonic/Confuse Ray and Haze as soon as possible and use it at the start of all Trainer Battles. (Tradition)
5. Must gain at least 5 levels in Victory Road. (Training for the champion.)
6. Must Solo [insert name of champion here] and can only attack his/her Pokemon when they are confused and he can’t fight the E4. (As he/her catched you parents)(As he needs to save energy.) (If he doesn’t solo it and you beat the champion still, you challenge the Pokemon League again, under the same rules. You can’t save before the champion, because otherwise the champion doesn’t give information.)

Epilogue:
The Champion says: “I still know that I caught two Crobat. They were fierce fighters and proved their worth in all battles, but in a battle against a Magnezone they were hurt greatly, a Zap Cannon followed by a critical Thunderbolt hit them. I saw them suffering, I wished I could do anything, but I couldn’t. I brought them to nurse Joy as soon as I could, but she couldn’t do anything. She said them that it was already too late. The trainer who did it came alongside me to the graveyard and he excused for doing it, but I knew he couldn’t do anything against it. We silently buried them. We did a short prayer to them. Then I silently cried. They didn’t deserve to die, I said”. After this story Quest hurried with you to the graveyard. Quest knew his parents were still haunting in this graveyard, so he wanted to solo the graveyard with only Supersonic as that was the only attack his parents knew from him. So his parents could recognise him. On the uppermost floor you found the grave of the parents of Quest. Near the grave there were two ghost-type pokemon. They were going to Quest. Then he recognised them, they were his parents! He was incredibly happy! You decided to catch them for to reunite them. You did this without harming them (not even statusing). Although the family was happy to be reunited, they weren’t happy in this life, they needed to go back to the afterlife. So Quest decided to faint and die. Then you released all three of them, to make them happy together in afterlife.

Ending rules:
1. Must Solo the way from Home to the Pokemon Graveyard. (Leave your Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Centre)
2. Must Solo the Graveyard by only using Supersonic, in honour to his parents. (Till the end of the graveyard)(Recognition)
3. Find two Ghost types in the tower and catch them (with normal Pokeballs) without damaging them. (His parents)(Reuniting Them)
4. Let Zubat faint and release them all. (Bringing them together again, happily in the afterlife)
(Do it in that order)(Can’t use Repels in the Soloes)

Rattata by CJorex
Thanks, celever. Your challange was definitely the hardest

Anyway, I'll give you a challange for blue;
Take Joey the Rattata
Joey used to belong to Youngster Joey, that annoying kid from Johto. Well, you know how he says that his is in the "top percent of Rattata"? Well, this one wasn't good enough for him. When he was released, this Rattata journeyed all the way to Kanto, settling on Route 1. Joey wants to show he is in the top percentage of Rattata, so he must solo every Rattata and Raticate you come across. Once he has solo'd 9 Rattata and 1 Raticate, he is ready to evolve. He still has his restriction of solo'ing Rattata and Raticate, and additionally he must solo a Gym Leader and an Elite Four member to prove he is the greatest of Rattata/Raticate!

Snaquaza

KACAW
I will give you one Celever, as I finished the one for Aries Flame, it seems fun to me to make it as I never played Pokemon Blue as I started fourth gen. and I never made a challange for it

Edit: I will give my Zubat challenge, I saw that it fits RB, there is some talk about Crobat, but there is no requirement about them.

Take Quest the Zubat.

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a small little Zubat, this Zubat lived in a big community of Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. He was very happy. Although often enough a trainer came across. They never managed to catch somebody. This was because every bat in the community was skilled in confusing the opponent. Some of the Crobat were even able to make haze and make the trainer unable to see. All of the time somebody was taking guard. The only thing they have to do is preventing trainers of coming near the group. But one day, this little Zubat had to take guard, however, he wasn’t skilled at confusing the opponent yet. He only knew the inaccurate Supersonic. Then a trainer walked into the cave. The name of the trainer was [insert name of champion here]. The little Zubat tried his best to confuse the trainer, but the Supersonic just kept missing. After having done multiple tries to confuse the opponent, [insert name most powerful attacker of said trainer here] was called out of his Pokeball and it knocked the Zubat out. For an hour or two the Zubat lay unconscious on the ground. When it woke up the little Zubat cried until he fell asleep, knowing what he had done to the community. Next morning he found out that his parents were caught by [insert name of champion here]. Then he swore to find his parents back. He flew out of the cave, but bumped up another trainer. That was you. You saw the sad face of this Zubat and you decided to help him. Now this Zubat will search along the hole [insert name region here].

Catching rules:
1. Has to be catched with Supersonic in its movepool, but not Confuse Ray. (Obvious)
2. Need to be in red health. (As it was just knocked out, and bumped against you)
3. You can’t have been confused during the battle. (It is really inaccurate)
4. Has to be caught outside (Except RSS, FrLg and BW2, it is not available outside there

Adventure:
Once you go on adventure with this little Pokemon, you encounter that it has a very strong will. It fights against anyone who he needs to fight against and he respects you very much, because you help him finding back his parents. However, he is still very emotional and sometimes you here it crying at night. Mostly because a swarm of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat flies over and in caves you see it looks very sad, as it sees lots of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat hanging on the roof. Once that happens you realize that he has homesickness. Then you take it back to its old home, to see his old friends and greet his family, however, he feels that there is a bad atmosphere; it is too silent there. He knows they are holding a grudge against him. While he doesn’t like it, it also encourages him to go on with the Quest. He just wants to make it OK with his family and he wants to see his dear parents again, hoping they can forgive him. This Zubat has eyes only used to caves. It can’t see really well in sunlight. This is because it adapted to living in a cave, due the many hazes in the caves in can see in there too. So sometimes when it wants to battle for you outside it can’t see well and it will miss its attacks. It feels really bad than, as it looks like the accident that happened in his community. Every time you beat a gym leader, he is so excited, as every one can give some information and an extra pass to challenge the Pokemon League. He is still used to his old community techniques. Haze and Confuse Ray and he still knows that his community uses them always against trainers, so he does that too. At the start of the journey he had difficulty making friends with his fellow Pokemon, but as soon as he realised that they didn’t know anything he did and wanted to make friends. He proved to be a great friend and he loved playing with all your other Pokemon. After you defeated all gyms and go through Victory Road, he becomes very excited about the battle with the champion, but he realises that he isn’t strong enough and he lets you grind it to higher levels. Once he feels he is strong enough to face the champion you go to the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League he feels that he wants to defeat the champion in honour of his parents. So he uses their strategy to confuse the opponent. As he needs to save his energy, he refuses to fight the Elite Four. Before the battle of the champion, he feels suddenly insecure. However, you help him overcome his fears and he challenges the Champion. Then after one last strike, he beats the champion and you and your team are recorded in the Hall of Fame. It was a great moment, but the best came after that. You go in a separate room with the champion and he/she gives Quest all the information he needs.

Game rules:
1. Can only use Supersonic to practise it, until it learns Confuse Ray, which doesn’t need practise. (Tradition, better protection)
2. Every Zubat/Golbat/Crobat you encounter reminds him of his family and you need to solo your way back to the place you catched it and find at least one Zubat there. (Drop all your Pokemon at the nearest Pokemon Centre) (Homesickness)
3. Can only use 100% accuracy moves (besides Confuse Ray and Haze) in caves, during the night and during Haze. (Its sight is only good in the dark)
4. Must have Supersonic/Confuse Ray and Haze as soon as possible and use it at the start of all Trainer Battles. (Tradition)
5. Must gain at least 5 levels in Victory Road. (Training for the champion.)
6. Must Solo [insert name of champion here] and can only attack his/her Pokemon when they are confused and he can’t fight the E4. (As he/her catched you parents)(As he needs to save energy.) (If he doesn’t solo it and you beat the champion still, you challenge the Pokemon League again, under the same rules. You can’t save before the champion, because otherwise the champion doesn’t give information.)

Epilogue:
The Champion says: “I still know that I caught two Crobat. They were fierce fighters and proved their worth in all battles, but in a battle against a Magnezone they were hurt greatly, a Zap Cannon followed by a critical Thunderbolt hit them. I saw them suffering, I wished I could do anything, but I couldn’t. I brought them to nurse Joy as soon as I could, but she couldn’t do anything. She said them that it was already too late. The trainer who did it came alongside me to the graveyard and he excused for doing it, but I knew he couldn’t do anything against it. We silently buried them. We did a short prayer to them. Then I silently cried. They didn’t deserve to die, I said”. After this story Quest hurried with you to the graveyard. Quest knew his parents were still haunting in this graveyard, so he wanted to solo the graveyard with only Supersonic as that was the only attack his parents knew from him. So his parents could recognise him. On the uppermost floor you found the grave of the parents of Quest. Near the grave there were two ghost-type pokemon. They were going to Quest. Then he recognised them, they were his parents! He was incredibly happy! You decided to catch them for to reunite them. You did this without harming them (not even statusing). Although the family was happy to be reunited, they weren’t happy in this life, they needed to go back to the afterlife. So Quest decided to faint and die. Then you released all three of them, to make them happy together in afterlife.

Ending rules:
1. Must Solo the way from Home to the Pokemon Graveyard. (Leave your Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Centre)
2. Must Solo the Graveyard by only using Supersonic, in honour to his parents. (Till the end of the graveyard)(Recognition)
3. Find two Ghost types in the tower and catch them (with normal Pokeballs) without damaging them. (His parents)(Reuniting Them)
4. Let Zubat faint and release them all. (Bringing them together again, happily in the afterlife)
(Do it in that order)(Can’t use Repels in the Soloes)

Hi guys, I'm sort of new to this type of challenge and I wanna try it :)

My rules:
- LeafGreen version
- 6 Pokémon
- Cannot trade (I'm going to play this on an emulator)
- Medium difficulty
- Keep the restrictions fun to play - I'll reject things like "solo 300 fire-types with a Caterpie"
- Must be able to fully evolve most of my Pokémon - To make it clear: it's okay to restrict the evolution of one or two Pokémon, but I don't wanna beat the game with 6 250 BST unevolved Pokémon.

Thanks in advance to all who will contribute. There's a chance I'll upload the scramble on Youtube too! :D

Celever

i am town
Snaquaza, that's great. I have a question to ask though: Any restrictions on evolving?
That is a pretty hard challenge so we'll see where I catch him.
Anyway, 5 more for my blue scramble.

Snaquaza

KACAW
No restrictions on evolving, it is hard enough for blue I think, nice thing is that this Zubat fits EVERY game besides BW until now

Mad Man, what about a Squirtle

Anyway take a Squirtle named Luck

Luck loves luck for this it has a few rules

1. Can only use moves with a secondary effect as soon as it gets access to them
2. No status moves
3. Can only evolve when it gets lucky during a gym battle
4. Can only evolve for the second time when it got lucky during two other gym battles
5. If it gets unlucky (when it the opponent gets lucky) it needs to solo all Pokemon of that species until it got lucky against one
6. Must solo Blue every time, as he got lucky that he became the Champion

Reserving something for The Mad Man With a Box, I need to go find out what Leafgreen has.

Still looking for a couple more scrambles, full requirements somewhere on the previous page.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Timey can I give you an extra

If yes, trade in an Altaria named Mountain.
Mountain is a big but also the best rock type
Must always be at least 5 levels higher than any rock type on your team
Mountain knows moves rock types know
Can only use moves rock types on your team have in their moveset
Mountains must stay steady or else they will fall
Will use Perish song whenever it comes close to falling (under 50% health)

Unfortunately, I think I have to refuse that because 1) my definition of a sandstorm mon means a steel/rock/ground type or a pokemon that does not take sandstorm damage and 2) after looking, Altaria has literally only three possible attacks it can learn that my rock types have. Earthquake is a TM, pursuit is an egg move, and so the only move it could use as of now is Take Down.

In other news, I request a Mario-themed Scizor/Gliscor with Rain Dance, and two other Mario-themed sandstorm scrambles.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Unfortunately, I think I have to refuse that because 1) my definition of a sandstorm mon means a steel/rock/ground type or a pokemon that does not take sandstorm damage and 2) after looking, Altaria has literally only three possible attacks it can learn that my rock types have. Earthquake is a TM, pursuit is an egg move, and so the only move it could use as of now is Take Down.

In other news, I request a Mario-themed Scizor/Gliscor with Rain Dance, and two other Mario-themed sandstorm scrambles.
Ok I will change it, you know Rampardos has a good special move pool

Than, can I give you a Flygon with the same rules

Besides rule three, which will just be, heal it to full health

Edit: Promise I will give my first short update of my Platinum Scramble tomorrow, it just takes a century to catch a Kricketot with Metronome, later I will make longer updates, so that you first know I'm doing it and have an impression and then get a story made of it.

Still need a mon for SS scramble PLEASE LOOK IN SIGNATURE sorry for bold but this gets ignored

White Chapter Four (finally)

Snivy was back in the woods. Her paws padded across the soft loam, leaving small outlines. She saw a small Lillipup in front of her, and slowly extended her vines towards it.

Except her vines weren’t extending. They wrapped around her throat; the further she tried to push them, the tighter they strangled her. The forest spun around her as she pawed at the leathery vines around her neck, desperately trying to rip them off. A bright light filled her eyes...

...as the sun gleamed down through the trees, searing Snivy’s eyes. Across from her, Lillipup was already awake, clawing at the taut rope on the collar like he had been all night. The only thing missing was the human.

This was Snivy’s chance. She could claw herself free right now and be done with all of this! She could go back to her nest, which had a few of her kills nestled within that would tide her over while she recovered. The prospect excited her.

Lillipup was lying on his back, teeth gnawing at the taut rope. Snivy tried as well, but she didn’t have fur that made the collar looser. All she could do is watch as Lillipup chewed.
When the pup took a break to breathe, Snivy saw why he was struggling. The end of the rope was protected by a series of knots that covered up the rope so he couldn’t get to it with his fangs.

Snivy sighed, laid back against the tree, and closed her eyes.
-----------
While his pokemon plotted escape, Jonathan was walking about Accamula Town, searching for Connor and Sarah. He got lucky early on, spotting Connor with a blonde boy he didn’t quite recognize, but knew he had seen.

“Morning, Connor!”

“Oh. Morning, Jonathan! When’d you get here?”

“Just now. I had to sleep in the woods overnight.”

“Ahh.”

“Well, if the inn wasn’t full...”

“Apologies. We got the last rooms; some group called the Sentience movement were occupying the other rooms. They said they had a rally today.”

Jonathan frowned. “I could have sworn I saw something like that back in the square. Want to go back there and watch? You can bring your friend along.”

Connor’s “friend” slapped Jonathan in the face. “Are you so blind that you can be fooled with a change of clothes and Connor’s bad scissor work?”

Connor doubled over laughing. “She’s Sarah! How didn’t you know?”

Jonathan turned red. “I...guess your disguise is good. Might want to deepen your voice a bit, though.”

A few minutes later, the trio reached the square. A group of nicely dressed men with beards lined the front row of chairs, while another man similarly dressed climbed the steps of the impromptu stage erected in the middle of the square.

"Without further ado, I urge you to welcome the esteemed Ghetsis Harmonia, leader of the Sentience movement!"

TL;DR warning

"Many thanks to you, ladies and Gentiles. Today..." The man was covered from head to toe in Ducklett pox scars-they disfigured him and made him both larger then life and pitiable at the same time. "Today, today, today, we are at a crossroads. A crossroads that we never once intended to reach when we committed ourselves to the simplest of goals."

"Freedom. Fifteen years ago we were born from the fires of war. And fourteen years ago to the day, one man from each part of our grand Confederacy signed a sacred covenant. We promised ourselves and our descendants nothing less then equality of birth, and the freedom to shape our destinies with our choices."

"This sacred promise is being violated as I speak." Gasps arose from the crowd. "Exactly half of the youth of our great nation live without the hope of the other half. Half of our children dream of leaving their signatures on the world; they dream of building mills powered by rivers, of penning classic texts for a new generation, of one day finding themselves occupying the President's mansion."

"The other half, the young women and girls of our nation, dream only of raising a family. They are not allowed to dream of much else, for every young girl dreaming the dreams of men looks for a shining beacon of their potential, and see men in the capital, men in the legislature, men owning the printing presses and the telescopes and the ships. A bright man is expected to go far, invent, dabble in politics; our society allots all women the same dream: marrying the wealthiest, most successful man, starting a family, and raising healthy children."

"Some would say that equality of ambitions is the truest equality. I say that it is the greatest evil. For the truth is that any being, male or female, could accomplish what the great men who run our country do. The only difference between our great president and the town drunkard is their ambition. But to force every woman in our country down, to tell them that their highest goal is to be a good wife and mother, and that they needn't dream of anything higher, is to deny them the freedom promised to all members of our society. The Articles nowhere state that he birthright of freedom is for males only."

"This is our crossroads; one fork leads to truly fulfilling the promises we made to our progeny, and the other leads to a future of half our country living in a permanent state of subjugation and servitude. Until the lower half of society can request a divorce, or give a lecture at a university, or captain a ship, and have the confidence of any man in control of his own destiny, we stand guilty of defrauding our female children, of murdering their dreams to advance our own. It remains to be seen how the jury of our children's children rule on our crimes; unless women and men become equal in our society, I fear the only possible sentence for our society is execution from within."

you can start giving a fuck again

Ghetsis stepped down from the podium, and the crowd dispersed, muttering to themselves. Connor stormed off in his general direction.

“Connor, wait!” He stormed off anyways. By the time he reached Ghetsis, he looked ready to draw his hunting musket, fire off a few rounds, and start a revolt.

“What are you attempting to do? What wool are you trying to pull over our eyes?”

“I was under the impression that I was delivering a message. A simple one. Perhaps you are too dense to understand.”

“How dare you! You’re crazier then a Gyarados with Pokerus! What twisted mind could have devised that speech?”

The man lunged and grabbed Connor by the lapel. “There is no insanity in my mind. There is no corruption. There is only fact, and a desire to right the wrongs we have done to our women. If you want proof, look at your friend; she can’t even walk through town openly! What kind of equal society is that?”

Jonathan split the two, who appeared close to blows. “Connor! Let’s go. There’s no point in arguing.”

“We’ll meet again, snaketongue.”

“I’m counting on it.” Ghetsis mounted a horse, and rode northward out of the square. Jonathan dragged Connor back towards Sarah.

“Have you taken leave of your senses?”

“The man’s a lunatic!”

“I know, but there’s no reason to start a fight. Let me grab my pokemon and then we’ll go to Striaton.”

“I’ll travel on my own. Take care of Sarah, will you?” Connor turned and left; no doubt he had his pokemon stashed somewhere where he could easily retrieve it.

“Sarah! Let’s go!” Jonathan called out for her, and she appeared from the crowd carrying the Oshawott.

Once they were out of town, headed for Jonathan’s campsite, Jonathan turned to Sarah. “What did you think of his speech?”

“What, I’m not a useless woman now? Some reformer has to talk about equal rights before you’ll treat me as an equal?” Sarah stroked Oshawott’s fur; it was clearly anxious about the conversation.

“I never said th--”

“He was right. Every word. When the schoolteacher asked us about what our dreams for the future was, all I could think of was whether my husband would be a kind man that I could love or a brute to whom I was bound for my father’s convenience. I never thought about becoming a doctor, or a scientist, or a lawyer; Father always told me those were men’s work.”

“Why couldn’t you imagine that before? Look at you now; your own father couldn’t stand in your way! You could do anything you wanted!” Sarah rolled her eyes through his speech; Jonathan grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards him; Oshawott growled and drew its sharpened shell. “Sarah, pay no heed to your father. If you wish to journey with us, or get a lawyer’s education, then do it! If you were a man, you’d be of age, and nobody would give a whit about you traveling the world or educating yourself!”

“That’s the problem. I can hardly go on a journey or get a real education while my father tries to marry me off,” said Sarah, her eyes downcast. “Any constable that saw me would send me right back home to be wed.”

Jonathan’s voice softened as he neared the campsite. “Who were you to be married to?”

“One of Father’s friends from the war. He’s twice my age and smells like it too. And from what I heard, he treated his last wife just as poorly as my father treated my mother.” Jonathan laughed. “It’s not funny, Jonathan! All your life, your parents have spurred you on to do great things. My father...all I heard was him was to make sure I stayed clean so I could attract a rich husband. You don’t know what it’s like, to have one dream in your life that you didn’t even choose,” Sarah turned to Jonathan, but he had dashed off towards a green-haired young man who was crouching next to Snivy.

“What the hell are you doing with Snivy?”

“Will you wait your turn?/We’re having a discussion/don’t interrupt us.”

“Why are you speaking in Haiku?”

“Oh, my apologies, Snivy. I didn’t realize a monster like him would lack basic conversational courtesy. Let me deal with the brute.” The teenager turned to Jonathan. “What do you think you’re doing? These are intelligent beings, and you’ve got them trussed up like slaves! Release them!”

“They’re not intelligent! They’re just bloody animals! They can’t think any further then how they’ll get their next meal.”

“If you think that, they’re certainly more intelligent then you.” The mysterious young man picked up Snivy; she appeared happier then Jonathan had ever seen her. He whispered to her briefly, and Snivy made a sort of clicking noise back. Then he set her down. “Snivy wishes you would let her go. She hasn’t done anything to you; why would you enslave her like this?”

“What would you know about pokemon? You’re just a charlatan; a con man just looking for another coin. I’m actually researching them for a Professor Juniper.”

“And you’re just a slaver. All you do is rip innocent pokemon from their homes, put collars on them, and drag them around the countryside so you can study them!”

“Why don’t we put this to a test, then?” said Sarah. The two turned towards her. “Jonathan, you grab your Snivy. Whoever you are-”

“Call me N, miss.”

“How could you tel-oh, never mind. N, you find some pokemon around here; you must have learned to speak to pokemon somewhere. We’ll see whose pokemon is more devoted.”

N retreated into the woods. A few minutes later, he returned with a Purrloin. “He says he will fight/if only to prove my ideas/thank you, little one.”

“Please stop with the bloody haikus.”

Snivy, still tied to a tree, watched as Purrloin slowly paced back and forth across the campsite. Suddenly, she was caught unprepared as the cat pounced, sinking its fangs deep into her foreleg. Reflexively, she lashed out with her vines, but the Purrloin released her limb, ducked under the lashing vines, and playfully bit her tail before leaping out of reach.

N winked at Jonathan. He wasn’t amused.

“Snivy, don’t wait for it to bite you. Snare it like you snared that Patrat.” Snivy growled, and extended her vines, ready for a fight. Just out of the vines’ reach, Purrloin panted, each breath dropping a bit of saliva from the corner of its mouth. Sarah blinked, making sure to absorb the scene.

Purrloin pounced again, but Snivy caught its back leg with her vines and tossed it to the ground. The cat tried to crawl away, but Snivy’s vine held. Snivy threw her other vine over a branch and began to climb. She strained against the Purrloin’s weight, but her vine and her grip were solid.

Finally, she climbed over the branch, and jumped off the other side, hauling Purrloin into the air by its back paw. With her other vine, she lashed out at the hanging Purrloin, bloodying it. The feline yelped and swung on the vine, trying to reach the taut end and slash through it.

“Do you surrender, N?” Jonathan asked. He was greeted with silence. “I thought I was the monster; you could free Purrloin at any time by surrendering and instead you’re going to let it get flayed alive for your pride!” N considered this.

“I surrender.” Snivy released the bloodied Purrloin, who fell unmoving to the ground. N knelt next to Purrloin, whispering quietly to it while Jonathan approached Snivy and bandaged the bites on her foreleg and tail.

“This isn’t over, Jonathan. I won’t let you enslave them forever.”

“Whenever you’re strong enough to stop me, I’ll be waiting,” said Jonathan. N pulled out bandages of his own, and carried Purrloin into the woods. Jonathan tugged on the leashes, and he and Sarah set out through the forest for Striaton.

"You know...that Purrloin's mouth had some froth coming from its mouth."

"Don't be ridiculous, Sarah. Small wonder the professor doesn't trust you!"

"And he trusts you? Jonathan, I know its mouth was foaming, I just know it! It could have Pokerus or Ducklett pox or---"

"It was nothing. Just a trick of the eye."

"Wouldnt it be more prudent to check? What if Snivy falls ill and then bites you?"

"If you want your deception to stand up in Striaton, you need to act less of a woman." Jonathan stormed off, leaving Sarah by the side of a creek. N strode up to her from behind.

"He wanted to leave/so I sent him to the woods/he will return soon." Sarah winced at the haiku and N looked up. "My apologies. After I speak to Pokemon I sometimes find it difficult to return to human speech."

"Did...did you happen to notice the foaming mouth of your Purrloin?"

"No...no I didn't."

Anyway take a Squirtle named Luck

Luck loves luck for this it has a few rules

1. Can only use moves with a secondary effect as soon as it gets access to them
2. No status moves
3. Can only evolve when it gets lucky during a gym battle
4. Can only evolve for the second time when it got lucky during two other gym battles
5. If it gets unlucky (when it the opponent gets lucky) it needs to solo all Pokemon of that species until it got lucky against one
6. Must solo Blue every time, as he got lucky that he became the Champion
I love Squirtles. Squirtles are cool :D

What do you mean precisely with "getting lucky"? Getting the secondary effect of a move?

Snaquaza

KACAW
Yes, that is what I mean

And Skarmory, I still need to start mine as I still need a Pokemon, please let me know what you think of Jealous

Hi guys, I'm sort of new to this type of challenge and I wanna try it :)

My rules:
- LeafGreen version
- 6 Pokémon
- Cannot trade (I'm going to play this on an emulator)
- Medium difficulty
- Keep the restrictions fun to play - I'll reject things like "solo 300 fire-types with a Caterpie"
- Must be able to fully evolve most of my Pokémon - To make it clear: it's okay to restrict the evolution of one or two Pokémon, but I don't wanna beat the game with 6 250 BST unevolved Pokémon.

Thanks in advance to all who will contribute. There's a chance I'll upload the scramble on Youtube too! :D
I'll give you Triple the Doduo. Triple is obsessed with the number three. So, he may only use moves with a base power that is a multiple of three, plus Tri Attack, because it still relates to the number three (exceptions made for Hidden Power, Return and Frustration). Triple must solo one pokemon from 3 different gym leaders to evolve, and then solo one pokemon from three elite four members.
Additional challange (optional): He is only allowed to know three moves

Allowed moves:
Tri Attack
Hyper Beam
Aerial Ace
Return
Frustration
Fury Attack
Hidden Power

Hope this isn't useless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)