Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza, take Shen Long the Basculin.

Shen Long once heard the ancient Chinese legend of the carp who swum up a waterfall to become a dragon, and wants this to happen to him. As such, he tells everyone he's a carp. He even made a lil Fu manchu for himself with seaweed!

Rules:

- He must learn the following moves ASAP:
x Aqua Jet: His practice for climbing up waterfalls
x Flail: He knows that Magikarp learn this move, so it must be part of the secret to their transformations.
x Scary Face: All Dragons are intimidating
x Waterfall: For obvious reasons. (You can delete Aqua Jet for this if you want)

- Once he learns Waterfall, he must be the only one to use it outside of battle.

Aside from the above moves, there are challenges he must complete on his journey to Dragonhood:

- He must build up a resistance to Electric & Grass attacks, by surviving a hit from 7 attacks of each type, with a minimum base power of 60. (The same opponent can hit him more than once, but you cannot heal him between attacks)

- Learn the ways of the Carp by soloing 10 Trainer-owned pokémon with only Flail.

- Gain at least 100 Atk EVs, for that Godly Atk stat Dragons are known for.

- Finally, to prove his worth, he must solo 1 fully-evolved Dragon belonging to either Drayden or Iris.

Once he has completed the above tasks, his moveset restrictions are lifted (except for Waterfall). However, he is distraught that his transformation has failed. In his despair, he learns Final Gambit.
Afterwards, he confronts Kyurem, the strongest Dragon, who tells him that his quest is a waste of time. No Basculin can ever become great. They can't learn one Dragon type move, for Arceus's sake! So, he should just accept it & die quietly!

- Being told that his life has basically been a lie, Shen Long has lost all sanity. With nothing left to lose, he plans to kill both himself and Kyurem, who destroyed his last shred of hope.
Solo Kyurem, finishing the battle with Final Gambit.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Snaquaza, take Shen Long the Basculin.

Shen Long once heard the ancient Chinese legend of the carp who swum up a waterfall to become a dragon, and wants this to happen to him. As such, he tells everyone he's a carp. He even made a lil Fu manchu for himself with seaweed!

Rules:

- He must learn the following moves ASAP:
x Aqua Jet: His practice for climbing up waterfalls
x Flail: He knows that Magikarp learn this move, so it must be part of the secret to their transformations.
x Scary Face: All Dragons are intimidating
x Waterfall: For obvious reasons. (You can delete Aqua Jet for this if you want)

- Once he learns Waterfall, he must be the only one to use it outside of battle.

Aside from the above moves, there are challenges he must complete on his journey to Dragonhood:

- He must build up a resistance to Electric & Grass attacks, by surviving a hit from 7 attacks of each type, with a minimum base power of 60. (The same opponent can hit him more than once, but you cannot heal him between attacks)

- Learn the ways of the Carp by soloing 10 Trainer-owned pokémon with only Flail.

- Gain at least 100 Atk EVs, for that Godly Atk stat Dragons are known for.

- Finally, to prove his worth, he must solo 1 fully-evolved Dragon belonging to either Drayden or Iris.

Once he has completed the above tasks, his moveset restrictions are lifted (except for Waterfall). However, he is distraught that his transformation has failed. In his despair, he learns Final Gambit.
Afterwards, he confronts Kyurem, the strongest Dragon, who tells him that his quest is a waste of time. No Basculin can ever become great. They can't learn one Dragon type move, for Arceus's sake! So, he should just accept it & die quietly!

- Being told that his life has basically been a lie, Shen Long has lost all sanity. With nothing left to lose, he plans to kill both himself and Kyurem, who destroyed his last shred of hope.
Solo Kyurem, finishing the battle with Final Gambit.
Accepted, although I never EV trained, can you give some explenation about EV's

Accepted, although I never EV trained, can you give some explenation about EV's
Basically, pokemon give off EVa after defeated depending om their highest stat. (Audino for HP, for instance). Macho Brace or Power Bracer increase the Atk EV output. The Patrat & Lillipup line are the most plentiful Atk sources, but you can just feed him 10 Proteins & you're done!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok thnx

Edit: Ninja'd by one second, and darkness crusher look to mine, I said you only need to solo Volca and you can use Spit Up after Stockpile

Cool, do you need any scramblemons?
Yeah, another one for this would be greatly appreciated!

I want to start a second scramble on Pokemon Yellow.

Something I'd like to call a Hybrid Scramble!

(Unstable) Hybrid pokemon have the Species, Movepool, and Evolution line of one pokemon, and the Type, Stats & Current moves of another.
Here's their Bulbapedia page, and here's a video demonstarion.

Basically, I'll be playing through Yellow with 6 of these abominations. My conditions are:
- I cannot trade
- At least 3 hybrids must be obtainable before obtaining the Thunderbadge.
- I will use a code to obtain Q, the Hybrid Creator, ASAP, but no other codes.
- For the love of God, nothing with Magikarp, Caterpie or Weedle's stats!
- Be as creative with your back stories as possible.
So far, I have a Squirtle-Charmander and a Dragonite-Farfetch'd

All ready to go on my Ruby scramble! Thanks to all those who gave me challanges, which are listed below. I'll update every two gyms or so, just to let you know where I'm at.

Speedy the Torchic
(Snaquaza)
Get a Torchic named Speedy
Torchic likes its Hidden Ability, but knows its frailness
For this it can only attack if it is faster than the opponent

Paddles the Wailmer (Addiethunder)
You get Paddles the Wailmer. Now he is a bit lonely, so he cannot fight at his best! He cannot find the energy for long battles and must be switched out after 5 turns have passed! He has also heard of HSOWA and would like a Skitty Girlfriend, but only if you are in between adventures. You can nickname her what ever you want. During their time together, Paddles must miss out a Gym battle, so he can get some loving! When you return to get him, his girlfriend can stay in daycare, as he will always remember that he has someone close and cheering on the sidelines! After that he would like to Solo one of the Elite Four, to show how far he came!

To Summarize:
- Paddles the Wailmer.
- Before receiving Girlfriend, He cannot stay in battle longer than 5 rounds.
- If you want for him to continue, catch a Skitty and nickname her.
- After receiving Girlfriend, he can evolve into a Wailord, but must spend the next leg of the journey and Gym Battle in the Daycare with said Girlfriend.
- Finally Solo one of the Elite Four.

Optional:
- If any eggs have appeared, nickname the Pokemon inside "Paddles Jr."

Sucker the Lileep (Present)
CJorex, take Sucker the Lileep. Lileep is a strange looking Pokémon, and it is a bit dumb. It things his team mates are always endangered: as long as it does not conflict with other challenges, Sucker always switches into battle when a teammate gets hit for Super effective damage. New challenges do no longer take precedent over this rule, except for solo's. As soon as it learns Confuse Ray, it gets confused, and so does the opponent. Sucker uses Confuse Ray as its first move against any opponent it faces, it is just too obsessed with it. It also does not understand Type matchups: It wants to solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon with attacks it is weak to (do not have to be damaging) ór he cannot hit super effectively. When it overcomes this challenge, it can evolve. As a Cradily, every time it gets hit super effectively, it has to use a support move, to lessen the damage. However, just in the nick of time, it does no longer suck. It wants to help you out by fighting in the Pokemon League. In has to solo two Pokemon that Cradily cannot hurt for super effective damage.

Stubborn the Poochyena (Jimera0)
@CJorex, you get a Poochyena named Stubborn. This little bugger doesn't care what you want. It learns whatever moves it wants! You must learn every move it gets by level up, and can only learn 1 HM or TM move... ever. Stubborn stubbornly refuses to let Speedy take the glory and solo Roxanne as you were probably planning to do using Double Kick. Instead IT wants to Solo Roxanne. If you don't do this, then it stubbornly refuses to evolve for the entire game.

Gutsy the Taillow (Snaquaza)
Get a Taillow named Gutsy
As his name implies, he likes doing dangerous things.
1. Can never be directly cured from Status
2. Must use Fly whenever it comes into battle.
3. Must and can only be evolved when it landed missed a Fly.

Once it evolved, it crashed to the ground now and broke a wing, but that wasn't all, it lost also some of its mind, now it is mentally handicapped.
1. Can never use in-battle a flying move.
2. Can never use the highest Base Power attack, attacks with variable base power are excluded.
3. Can't battle while statused.
4. May not change its moves.

Its wing can be healed, if you solo the complete Fortree gym (bar Winona)(it is optional) with it, then you earn Winona's respect and she learns you to fly again, however it is still scared of flying, as it crashed so rule 1 is exchanged for this one.
1. Must always use Focus Energy before using a flying type attack in-battle.

Generic the Zigzagoon (celever)
Take generic the zigzagoon.
Generic is the generic HM slave, normal type rodent and hates anything un-generic. This means that he must take out at least one pokemon from every gym leader unless it collides with a solo - they are unique and certainly not generic enough.
Now that gen 5 has come along, and patrat cannot surf, Generic may not learn surf either. Generic does want to have more than 2 HM moves, however, since that is the minimum every generic HM slave can learn these days. He may also only have HM STAB.

Hey everyone, I'm back, and I finally have a second update ready to go for my HeartGold Scramble Challange. But before I post it, I want to ask my readers (if you exist) whether you prefer the shorter updates that I did at the beginning of my Emerald Challange or you like the longer updates that I've been doing 'recently'.

Because, I'm not so sure. I feel like a lot more character and effort go into the shorter updates, but at the same time, it wasn't like I was trying to make my updates go longer, it just sort of... happened.

Either way, expect an update within 24 hours. (It's just one more day, you can make it.)

Bearded Dragonite, I'll give you a combination between Jigglypuff and Ditto, and it should be named Angry. Angry is always angry, because he/she was once beaten up by a mean trainer (that would be your rival (name it after me, I'm always mean to pink Pokémon)). Now he/she must always demonstrated that this will never happen and is mad at everyone. He/she is always taunted (cannot use status moves) and to demonstrate his anger at the trainer that did this to him/her, he must always solo your rival. Other than that, he doesn't really like the rest of the trainers either, especially those of a bad orginasation, like Team Rocket. He/she shall therefor also solo the leader of said group, Giovanni.

Gosh, this might be a little harsh, oh well.

Bearded Dragonite, I'll give you a combination between Jigglypuff and Ditto, and it should be named Angry. Angry is always angry, because he/she was once beaten up by a mean trainer (that would be your rival (name it after me, I'm always mean to pink Pokémon)). Now he/she must always demonstrated that this will never happen and is mad at everyone. He/she is always taunted (cannot use status moves) and to demonstrate his anger at the trainer that did this to him/her, he must always solo your rival. Other than that, he doesn't really like the rest of the trainers either, especially those of a bad orginasation, like Team Rocket. He/she shall therefor also solo the leader of said group, Giovanni.

Gosh, this might be a little harsh, oh well.
... Do you just save up your most evil ideas for me, Darkness? First your Smeargle, and now this! :D

Accepted, but expect your next Scramblemon to show you the meaning of Hell! :P

@Recec

It doesn't matter a whole lot to me whether your updates are longer or shorter. Honestly, even your "long" ones are still short compared to most of the updates from people who regularly do them on these topic. No matter what you do with it though I'm sure I'll enjoy it. You always manage to fill your updates with a huge number of laughs!

Oh, and at everyone else, I just want to say that I won't be giving out pokemon to people who already have a scramble challange going and are taking a second one. I don't like giving out challanges to people who already have one for a number of reasons, such as the fact multiple scrambles greatly increases the possibility of one or all of them being abandoned (making my contribution pointless), the fact that it takes away time I could be using to do other things on the site (like recording my own scramble or giving out scramblemons to people who DON'T have challanges already on the way), and other stuff like that.

So yeah, if you're requesting more than one scramble at a time don't expect me to give you anything on your second or third scramble.

Alright, Darknesscrusher, no more Mr. Nice Guy! Your challenge from me is...

Orville, Richard & Pierre, the high-flying Sewaddle trio!

These three Sewaddle, caught by you ASAP, want nothing more than to see the world from a bird's eye view!

Rules on how they work together are:

- Only 1 in your party at a time.
- They must always remain within 3 levels of each other. If this is no longer the case, fix it ASAP.
- One can only leave the party if it faints, or is at least 3 levels higher than one of the others.
- If one faints, it cannot be used again until the other two have been used. (If two have fainted, bring back the one who fainted first)
- To discover how to fly, each must solo 5 Flying types equal to or higher than their current level.
- Their ability to evolve depends on their performance in the Skyla Challenge (see below). This does not count towards the Flying challenge above

Individual Rules:

Orville:
- Cannot use physical attacks
- Has an irrational fear of water due to the story of Icarus, so cannot fight any Water types.
- Must switch out if hit by a Water move
- Unlocks 1 Physical attack if his above Flying challenge is completed with only Trainers' pokémon.

Richard:
- Cannot use special attacks
- May not evolve past Swadloon. Ever.
- His father was abducted by a Gothitelle, so has a fear of Psychic types, hence, cannot battle them.
- Must switch out if hit by a Psychic move

Pierre:
- Must be Male
- Cannot use STAB attacks
- Must learn Attract ASAP
- Become the ultimate heartbreaker by attracting & soloing 2 Female pokémon in every route (Postgame is optional). Once he does this, he unlocks 1 STAB move.

I'll do one nice thing and let you look at their stats before deciding which is which :P

When they hear of Unova's most famous pilot, Skyla, they decide to seek her guidance, but must prove their worth.

Skyla Challenge:

- This is the only time that all 3 Sewaddle are in your party at once.
- For every Mistralton Gym trainer or member of Skyla's team one of them can successfully solo, they may evolve once.
- Each Sewaddle may have only one healing item per battle.

After Skyla is defeated, she tells them the materials required to make a plane:

- Cooling System: Solo one of Brycen's pokémon
- Steel Hide: Solo Cobalion
- Natural Fuel: Capture Tornadus
- Glass Cockpit: Solo Shauntal's Chandelure
- Dragon Wings: Solo Ghetsis's Hydreigon

With their plane complete, they fly off into the sunset, happily ever after, singing:
#Up. Down. Flying around!
Looping the loop, and defying the ground!
We're all frightfully keen,
Such magnificent bugs in our Flying Machine!#

If you want to change this, I get to change Anger :P

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Darknesscrusher, the outcry of good challenges is large. So I shall give you a violent one!

So call me maybe! ~~~
The party was running high over in the metropolitan. Munchlax were eaten all of the food and figuring out how to use metronome by looking at pictures! Combee were providing all of the food... which happened to be rather sweet and yellow. Honey sandwiches... well at least the host would eat them. The host? It is a threatening sewaddle! The sewaddle loves biting. He wants to master the technique, so he is practicing on all of the slowpoke and the party! Once they are only fainted in 10 turns Sewaddle is delighted about it. I am not too sure about the slowpoke, but they just yawn most of the time, and then stop breathing! The munchlax, however, are all a little dumb. They are trying to learn metronome... but... it kinda... uh oh.......... (only like jimera and KS will get this. haha)

30 minutes later
ugh... ugh.... Sewaddle groaned in agony. He was trying to muster up enough strength - both physically and mentally - to even manage a look through his strained blood-shot eyes. He could see honchkrow swooping in around him, picking up chunks of meat as they did so. But Sewaddle came to a sudden realization, he saw SlowpokeTail in many of the honchkrow's beaks. He saw a slowpoke, with his incredibly derpy look on his face, being carried into the distance. Sun was drowning out the pupils in the eyes of the deceased slowpoke as sewaddle just wept. Wept in his sticky red coat. Wait, he realized, red sticky coat? Blood. He is drenched in blood. He better make his mother leavanny make him a nice new coat. Wait a second... what the heck is this... uh... a leavanny hand... I think.... Wait what. A leavanny hand. A burst of realization shook through Sewaddle's bones as he found the power to stand up. He managed a tiny crawl when a watchful eye of munchlax, also traumatized, ran over to try and save him. The munchlax was so delighted he waved his hand... which waved his finger... which waved his... uh oh.........

100 days later
ARGH!!! Sewaddle just jumped right out of the bale of hay he was stuck in and walked down into the town. He could not believe such a traumatizing thing could happen on his birthday. His birthday party nonetheless. His mother is dead. His friends are dead. They are in the stomachs of holy frickin' birds and he... he is in this place. There is... AH! A DOG! Oh few, this awesome ginger stole him away from me... I've been through enough stress... but... I just need... to fall... asleep...

And that is where you come in.
Now darkness, I think you were there when the inspiration of this was linked, but if you are not then ask KS to grab it for you. Anyway, basically this sewaddle was effected badly from the experience! Surprise!! But anyway, the restrictions ensued by that traumatic experience are:
-Cannot face normal types or human-shaped pokemon. They remind him of the munchlax... the thing that ruined the whole thing in the first place.
-Cannot face bug or grass types... they remind him of his mother.
-Cannot face feminine pokemon... they remind him of his mother.
-Cannot face female pokemon... they remind him of his mother.
-Cannot face dark or bird pokemon... they remind him of the honchkrow.

Furthermore, he must solo any pokemon that are not in the above list unless it collides with another challenge, this is because he is extremely angry at what happened.

However, he must be in the lead of your party for the first 3 trainer battles in every new route, town or area as a whole. He will switch out if the pokemon he faces are in the above list, but he needs to get his bearings about this new region he got blasted into.

He is also a very big fan of the mvoe bug bite, as you would have guessed from the backstory, so he must begin every battle with it - using it three times.

Enjoy :P

Edit: Since Darknesscrusher is SO ungrateful it is now a sunkern. Instead of bug bite the move is leech seed but everything else still stands. I am not editing though.

Darknesscrusher, the outcry of good challenges is large. So I shall give you a violent one!

So call me maybe! ~~~
The party was running high over in the metropolitan. Munchlax were eaten all of the food and figuring out how to use metronome by looking at pictures! Combee were providing all of the food... which happened to be rather sweet and yellow. Honey sandwiches... well at least the host would eat them. The host? It is a threatening sewaddle! The sewaddle loves biting. He wants to master the technique, so he is practicing on all of the slowpoke and the party! Once they are only fainted in 10 turns Sewaddle is delighted about it. I am not too sure about the slowpoke, but they just yawn most of the time, and then stop breathing! The munchlax, however, are all a little dumb. They are trying to learn metronome... but... it kinda... uh oh.......... (only like jimera and KS will get this. haha)

30 minutes later
ugh... ugh.... Sewaddle groaned in agony. He was trying to muster up enough strength - both physically and mentally - to even manage a look through his strained blood-shot eyes. He could see honchkrow swooping in around him, picking up chunks of meat as they did so. But Sewaddle came to a sudden realization, he saw SlowpokeTail in many of the honchkrow's beaks. He saw a slowpoke, with his incredibly derpy look on his face, being carried into the distance. Sun was drowning out the pupils in the eyes of the deceased slowpoke as sewaddle just wept. Wept in his sticky red coat. Wait, he realized, red sticky coat? Blood. He is drenched in blood. He better make his mother leavanny make him a nice new coat. Wait a second... what the heck is this... uh... a leavanny hand... I think.... Wait what. A leavanny hand. A burst of realization shook through Sewaddle's bones as he found the power to stand up. He managed a tiny crawl when a watchful eye of munchlax, also traumatized, ran over to try and save him. The munchlax was so delighted he waved his hand... which waved his finger... which waved his... uh oh.........

100 days later
ARGH!!! Sewaddle just jumped right out of the bale of hay he was stuck in and walked down into the town. He could not believe such a traumatizing thing could happen on his birthday. His birthday party nonetheless. His mother is dead. His friends are dead. They are in the stomachs of holy frickin' birds and he... he is in this place. There is... AH! A DOG! Oh few, this awesome ginger stole him away from me... I've been through enough stress... but... I just need... to fall... asleep...

And that is where you come in.
Now darkness, I think you were there when the inspiration of this was linked, but if you are not then ask KS to grab it for you. Anyway, basically this sewaddle was effected badly from the experience! Surprise!! But anyway, the restrictions ensued by that traumatic experience are:
-Cannot face normal types or human-shaped pokemon. They remind him of the munchlax... the thing that ruined the whole thing in the first place.
-Cannot face bug or grass types... they remind him of his mother.
-Cannot face feminine pokemon... they remind him of his mother.
-Cannot face female pokemon... they remind him of his mother.
-Cannot face dark or bird pokemon... they remind him of the honchkrow.

Furthermore, he must solo any pokemon that are not in the above list unless it collides with another challenge, this is because he is extremely angry at what happened.

However, he must be in the lead of your party for the first 3 trainer battles in every new route, town or area as a whole. He will switch out if the pokemon he faces are in the above list, but he needs to get his bearings about this new region he got blasted into.

He is also a very big fan of the mvoe bug bite, as you would have guessed from the backstory, so he must begin every battle with it - using it three times.

Enjoy :P

Edit: Since Darknesscrusher is SO ungrateful it is now a sunkern. Instead of bug bite the move is leech seed but everything else still stands. I am not editing though.
Celever, I'll take it if you remove the solos.

Snaquaza

KACAW
DArknessCrusher, people gave you those challanges and you thought soloing a Chandelure, Volcarona, Scrafty and Krookodile with my Heatmor would be hard

Darknesscrusher, people gave you those challanges and you thought soloing a Chandelure, Volcarona, Scrafty and Krookodile with my Heatmor would be hard
Yeah... that was foolish to think.

Seeing that this is the closest post I could find from now on, this shall be my main story post (feel honored to be quoted twice, Snaquaza. ;p

Alright, Darknesscrusher, no more Mr. Nice Guy! Your challenge from me is...

Orville, Richard & Pierre, the high-flying Sewaddle trio!

These three Sewaddle, caught by you ASAP, want nothing more than to see the world from a bird's eye view!

Rules on how they work together are:

- Only 1 in your party at a time.
- They must always remain within 3 levels of each other. If this is no longer the case, fix it ASAP.
- One can only leave the party if it faints, or is at least 3 levels higher than one of the others.
- If one faints, it cannot be used again until the other two have been used. (If two have fainted, bring back the one who fainted first)
- To discover how to fly, each must solo 5 Flying types equal to or higher than their current level.
- Their ability to evolve depends on their performance in the Skyla Challenge (see below). This does not count towards the Flying challenge above

Individual Rules:

Orville:
- Cannot use physical attacks
- Has an irrational fear of water due to the story of Icarus, so cannot fight any Water types.
- Must switch out if hit by a Water move
- Unlocks 1 Physical attack if his above Flying challenge is completed with only Trainers' pokémon.

Richard:
- Cannot use special attacks
- May not evolve past Swadloon. Ever.
- His father was abducted by a Gothitelle, so has a fear of Psychic types, hence, cannot battle them.
- Must switch out if hit by a Psychic move

Pierre:
- Must be Male
- Cannot use STAB attacks
- Must learn Attract ASAP
- Become the ultimate heartbreaker by attracting & soloing 2 Female pokémon in every route (Postgame is optional). Once he does this, he unlocks 1 STAB move.

I'll do one nice thing and let you look at their stats before deciding which is which :P

When they hear of Unova's most famous pilot, Skyla, they decide to seek her guidance, but must prove their worth.

Skyla Challenge:

- This is the only time that all 3 Sewaddle are in your party at once.
- For every Mistralton Gym trainer or member of Skyla's team one of them can successfully solo, they may evolve once.
- Each Sewaddle may have only one healing item per battle.

After Skyla is defeated, she tells them the materials required to make a plane:

- Cooling System: Solo one of Brycen's pokémon
- Steel Hide: Solo Cobalion
- Natural Fuel: Capture Tornadus
- Glass Cockpit: Solo Shauntal's Chandelure
- Dragon Wings: Solo Ghetsis's Hydreigon

With their plane complete, they fly off into the sunset, happily ever after, singing:
#Up. Down. Flying around!
Looping the loop, and defying the ground!
We're all frightfully keen,
Such magnificent bugs in our Flying Machine!#

Darknesscrusher, for your Scramble, I'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16; that's one number for each type excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Yamask in Relic Castle after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 25 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 20 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 10 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Also, if there is any gym or E4 member of a corresponding type as the Pokémon who killed it, Yamask must solo that trainer (unless this conflicts with another challange.)

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 50.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 75.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 150.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

Darmanitan, Meinshao, Scraggy or Jellicent? Why the hell would I give you something as easy as THOSE? Hell naw, you get a Patrat. It's called Lidless, and it has horrible deformity. It has no eyelids, and thereby cannot close its eyes. Obviously, you should never use it in a Sandstorm or teach it Sand-Attack, but beyond that, it also means that it has no control over its gaze. Any moves that involve Patrat looking at something must be used immediately at the start of battle, and it must always have at least one move of that sort in its moveset. To evolve it must defeat Lenora's Watchog in single combat (good luck with that) in an attempt to steal its eyelids for itself. Of course this fails (Lidless doesn't really understand how this shit works), so the restrictions persist even after this. Frustrated by its failure, it decides to take it out on N, meaning you have to solo at least one of his Pokemon with Lidless in every encounter after Lenora. Good luck!

Eye moves are:
Leer
Detect
Hypnosis
Mean look

Take a Heatmor named yum-yum
Yum-Yum loves eating so it can only learn some moves, here are they
#Bug Bite
#Incinerate
#After this it needs to be fed a berry, to eat what you grilled.
#Lick
#Stockpile+Swallow
#Needs to be used after each other.
So that was easy right, I will make it harder, you won't just not use it.
#Solo the champions Vulcarona
But after each move, this Pokemon's Belly is full, so do this.
1. Use Spit Up (Also Allowed)
2. Switch Out
3. Must be fed any berry, he doesn't like. Find this out by nature in DPP and the flavours of the berries.
The only move it doesn't need to do this with is Lick, as you aren't done after one lick and Incinerate as you only incinerate it.
Good Luck and Have Fun

k baby, take Chill Out! the cryogonal. he must know attract, but may never use it due to not being able to find true love. any stab move he has must be under 50bp

thats it

PURRLOIN. 3X SCRATCH. G___G HATAR.

Welcome all, to my (Darknesscrusher) Scramblechallange. This challange will be played by me, written by me, edited by me, and you best hope,not pointed at you read by you! Anyways, I'll write about the adventures of the kid Ellis, a cool dude that is building his very own gang... He is obviously well equiped, and doesn't hessistate to shoot ones head off, if he has to.

Due to cool dudes finding it necessary to swear a lot, this story might contain a little bit of faull language

Ellis was woken up by his mother; he rightfully screamed at her! (Ellis didn't like getting out of his bed, he didn't really like his mother either). When Ellis finally pulled himself out of bed, he slumped downstairs absent-mindedly, ate breakfast, grabbed his gun and sheathed it. Armed, he went out of his house, to the house of his two friends, Celever and Dragonite. Once he arrived at Celever's house, he said: 'Yo dawg, ya know we are gettin our Mon today, eh?' Celever didn't quite understand what Ellis was saying, and with a Australian accent Celever explained: 'I don't understend ye mate, tell me agaein, please.' Ellis tried to tell Celever again, but due to her sheer stupidity, Celever couldn't get it. Ellis just said: 'Come on, ya stupid whore! Let's go get Dragonite, he's da new bro in town, dawg.' Arriving in Dragonite's room (Ellis smashed the door with his frying pan) Ellis said: 'Yo dawg, ma mom said I needed to go get ya to go get dem Pokémon, yo comming? Oh, and why did yo mom name yo after a Pokémon?!' Dragonite, still half-awake, said: 'God! What is it with you waking me up man?' He said in a deep, Dutch or German accent. Celever then tried to explain what Ellis just said, with Ellis shouting loud whenever Celever did something wrong. Finally, after Ellis explained it to Celever about three times, the gang could move from Dragonite's house, to the lab of DHR, the robot professor.

Once they arrived in the house of DHR (robots DO need houses, yes), the three kids asked why DHR had them come to his house. Ellis did the talking, and said: 'Yo, you may be dem cool robot with ze lazers, but y ya letting ma come to ya house, lad?' DHR said in a clear, British and almost non-robotic: 'You are here because of this new device I made in my lab, the Pokédex, you are going to fill it for me, with all Unova Pokémon.' Dragonite instantly noticed an odd thing in DHR's story and said: 'You made this yourself you say, then explain why it says "Made in China" on the back...' The robot didn't have an answer to that, of course, so he quickly pushed some Pokéballs to the kids, and said that they could take one of them. Ellis didn't really like any of them, so he decided that he would use the Emboar to catch a Pokémon and then be done with it. After the kids got their Pokédexes, Celever didn't have a clue what they should do with it, so DHR had to explain it once again. Dragonite found a nitpick again and said that the Pokédex was copyrighted by Oak... clearly not DHR. DHR bribed the question away with some Poké and the kids walked out of the house.

They decided that they were a gang (well, Ellis decided that, Dragonite reffered to it as a group of friends and Celever was too stupid to understand the whole point) and that they would go on an adventure together. When Dragonite tried to explain how to catch a Pokémon, Ellis threatened to shoot him if he didn't shut up, and even Celever got how easy it was to catch one after the first time. After seeing some Pokémon that had no interest on Ellis whatsoever, he found a Patrat that had such ugly eyelids that Ellis decided to use his sharpshooting skills and shoot his eyelids off. Both of them. With one shot. After he did this, Celever and Dragonite were both shocked, but Ellis thought that it was "really cool" to have a Patrat without eyelids. He called him Lidless and thus his first Pokémon was captured.

With Lidless on his side, Ellis did some hardcore training with the trainers around Nuvema town. While he was in a training session, Dragonite called out for him, saying that they had to move go on with their journey. Ellis responded: 'Dawg, do we have to go now, I dun wan to, lad, I need me some food.' Of course, Dragonite could go for some food aswell, seeing that it was evening already. Quickly Ellis decided who would do what; Dragonite would gather food, he would cook and Celever would have to do the dishes, as she couldn't do anything else. Dragonite got some berries, Ellis put them in his frying pan and started cooking. When eating, Dragonite said: 'Hmm... your cooking skill aren't bad, man.' Celever agreed with Dragonite and after a good meal they went to sleep, on the grass.Once they woke up, the three friends made up a plan; they would head to Striaton city, to challenge the first gym.

The next morning the trio (no, not that kind of trio) rushed to Striaton City to challenge the first gym. Once they arrived, they saw a pirate on the plaza, but they ignored him and went straight to the gym. Once they entered, an old man that apparently liked watching kids play aproached them and said: 'Hey, take this water, it could help you in your battle.' Slowly walking away from the man, Ellis responded: 'Erm... dude... what the fuck? Go find someone of your own age man!' The man blushed and quickly walked away. With nobody bothering them now, the three kids could finally do the gym puzzle. Dragonite and Ellis got that they just had to stand on the big button with the type that would hit super effectivly versus the type that was on the curtain, but Celever didn't really get it, and was just stomping on the button of the corresponding type. She said: 'Mate, why ain't this shit workin!?' Dragonite and Ellis just left Celever behind, she would only be annoying. With Celever left behind, Dragonite and Ellis easily went to the gymleader.

Ellis went to the gymleader spot, and noticed that there were three of them and the first thing he noticed was that the three of them all had odd, uggly hair colors. Ellis promptly said: 'Wich one of you derpo's is the gym leader in this town? I must challenge him to a battle... Hmm... are you guys even male? Like, what IS up with your hair colors, you don't have swag man, you don't.' The three men decided to ignore Ellis' comment about their hair styles, and they started, for a reason that Ellis nor Dragonite ever figured out, singing. The tones were off and Dragonite started a lecture about how bad they were singing, Ellis instantly grabbed his shotgun and threatend to give all four of them (he was annoyed by Dragonite with his stupid lectures) the 'Lidless' treatment... He said this when he released his Patrat out of his Pokéball, and the gym leaders started screaming when they noticed that Lidless didn't have any eyelids. Ellis got sick of the guys screaming aswell, so he fired of a warning shot, bursting a lamp in the progress. When they all calmed down Ellis quickly came to the point: 'So, I'll challenge one of you, to a match for this gym badge!' The cool dude from Nuvema town didn't get the answer he hoped for, as he was asked to come back later, the gym leaders had some matter to do... Ellis looked at Dragonite and whispered something about hair colors.

Once they picked up Celever, still working out the puzzle, they returned to the plaza, where the pirate was still speaking. Nobody listened but as they had nothing better to do the kids went and listened to him. The pirate saw them and said in pirate speak: 'Ahoy, landlubbers, ma name is Jimera, the famous pirate. I drank so much rum last night... feels sooooo weird...' Upon closer inspection, they noticed that Jimera had a Purrloin sitting on his shoulder. 'Seen it?' Jimera suddenly shouted. 'Ya know, I can't be angry on kids like ya, ya need to grow and all that, here, take my Purrloin as a Pokémon.' Ellis was a bit confused on why this weird pirate suddenly gave him his Purrloin, but he just ignored it, and looked closely to the Purloin. He noticed that the Purrloin was wearing a pirate hat and an eyepatch, wich Ellis figured to be weird for a Pokémon. Out of nowhere, the Purrloin started talking in the same pirate accent as Jimera: 'Done looking?' Ellis: 'Woah, ya can talk!?' The Purrloin looked a bit indignant and shouted: 'O' course I can talk, what is the use of a baddy cat partner if it ain't talking? Now, I suppose you want to know who I am? I, the Purrloin with a hat that has more swag that even Jack Sparrow would cry and a hat that would make Davy Jones pee himself, I am Haxarinus Georianus Fennelia Cassandella the THIRD, but you can call me HAXAR, if you feel like it.' The three kids were stunned by HAXAR and Celever, who finally noticed something not useless, said: 'Erm... HAXAR, why are ya looking at the completly different side then where we are?' 'Oh... well erm... you see... I cannot see with this left eye.' HAXAR said. Dragonite then noted: 'But then why are you wearing an eye patch on your right eye?' HAXAR responded as if it was obvious: 'They were sold out, of course. Now, mateys, I think it's time for this little cat to sleep, and you guys aswell, I assume.'

Opening up my first challenge
Pokemon fire red
Difficulty hard
Trade=no
rest is up to you guys!
#1 reserved by Snaquaza
Snaquaza picked Druggidon the ditto
Take a Ditto named (Name of any Pokemon, doesn't have to be in this Pokedex)
Open this once you've chosen, no peeking.
Dragon: Loves heroic old tales, can only be used when the last Pokemon standing on your team.

Maserato, for your FireRed challenge, head to the Safari Zone. The first pokémon you catch there will be your Scramblemon, named Abducted.

Once Abducted is caught, try to catch as many different pokémon as possible before your time runs out. This will determine your challenge, since your skill as a hunter will influence his opinion of you:

0 species:
- If Abducted is capable of evolution, he can't evolve unless holding a keepsake of his type. (eg: Rhyhorn - Hard Stone; Nidoran - Poison Barb, etc.)
- Solo every single trainer-owned pokémon Abducted is weak to (Including Elite Four & Champion), unless it conflicts with another challenge.
- You may have no moves with a base power over 60.

1 - 2 species:
- If Abducted is capable of evolution, he can't evolve unless holding a keepsake of his type.
- Solo 2 Gym leaders or Elite Four members.
- Can only be healed at Pokémon Centres.
- No moves with a base power over 80.

3 - 4 species:
- Must always lead the party.
- Cannot use any non-attacking moves.
- Must learn at least 1 HM.
- Solo 1 Gym leader or Elite Four member.
- Only 1 item can be used on Abducted per battle.
- No moves with a base power over 100.

5 - 6 species:
- Must never lead the party, except just before a solo.
- Must always have at least 2 moves of his own type (not necessarily attacks)
- Solo 1 Gym leader/E4 member OR 2 Legendary pokémon.
- No moves with a base power over 120.

7+ species:
- No restrictions (Abducted loves you!)

You get a Bulbasaur named Patience. This Bulbasaur believes that a long battle patiently waiting for your opponent to keel over is a good battle. As such it can only ever have one attacking move which must be under 60BP (Including STAB, so Razor Leaf would be disallowed due to having effectively 82.5BP). All its other moves must be status moves of some sort.

@ maserato: You get RNG the Onix.

RNG was decided by RNG to come to you to assist you on your adventure. RNG must know & keep at least 1 Non-Attacking move, & must solo 3 Gym Leaders/E4 Members. Of course, every time RNG attacks, you must roll a d4 through whatever you want (whether it be through IRC Bots or some actual d4), with each move corresponding to the appropriate number (Top-Left Move = 1, Top-Right Move = 2, Bottom-Left Move = 3, Bottom-Right Move = 4).

maserato, take Top% the Rattata. Because Top% is a top% Rattata, it cannot evolve and may only learn the true rat moves, which are: Tackle and Bite. Top% the Rattata wants to show its true power to certain trainer grops, including: your rival, one gym leader, one Pokémon League member, one bad organization member, by solo'ing the 4 of them.

Ok maserato, take EVOLVE!!! the zubat.

The zubat that you caught happened to be very big on science. He likes it A LOT and is a massive nerd. Obviously being a massive nerd means that he ended up bullied when he went to school, so he is scared of all pokemon who go to his school. His school had a massive variety of pokemon - all cave-dwelling pokemon ever! They are listed in the habitat list, you can look on bulbapedia or in your pokedex itself, although it could end up confusing it is simple enough. If it ends up against any of the pokemon listed as living in caves then it must faint, a.k.a let the pokemon kill you.

Your zubat actually got hired by professor oak! You have to head back to pallet town when you first get him so that he can inform professor Oak that you are taking him. Professor Oak says it's OK, as long as you don't let zubat evolve.
[insert troll face]

Zubat likes science, so he wants to solo 10 electric types. Otherwise he can solo Lt. Surge.

Enjoy, let me know if you want it tweaked or something.

Snaquaza

KACAW
I reserve one Maserato

Take a Ditto named (Name of any Pokemon, doesn't have to be in this Pokedex)
Open this once you've chosen, no peeking.
Normal: Loves urban areas, can only fight there.
Grass: Loves nature, can only fight against forest Pokemon
Fire: Loves the heat of battle, can only fight against higher leveled Pokemon.
Water: Loves the coolness of rain, can only come in during rain.
Electric: Loves electricity, can only come in after an Electric Type move.
Ice: Loves the icy feeling when one faints, can only come in after a Pokemon faints.
Psychic: Loves peaceful feelings, can only use the previous attack the opponent used, after Transform.
Dark: Loves the night, can only be used during the night in-game.
Ghost: Loves the spirits, can only come in after you defeat an opponent.
Dragon: Loves heroic old tales, can only be used when the last Pokemon standing on your team.
Poison: Loves all toxins, can only use attacking moves when the opponent is poisoned.
Bug: Loves the creepy crawlers, can only be used if it is the first one in your party.
Flying: Loves the air, can only use Flying type moves if the opponent has any.
Fighting: Loves fighting spirits, can only come in if both Pokemon are in orange health or lower.
Ground: Loves the earth, can only come in against grounded Pokemon.
Rock: Loves the minerals, can only be used against Pokemon in this egg group.
Steel: Loves defense, can only use status moves and move with the lowest BP.
If you are single typed: Always do the rule when possible.
If you are dual typed: Must solo every gym or E4 member specializing in one of the types.
If you chose a Pokemon in the Pokedex, solo every you find.

@Darknesscrusher, I am very honored!
@Masereto, be aware that you do the Single/Dual typed challenges too, I think that you've gotten the easiest possible you could've gotten, what a pity. :(

Maserato, for your FireRed challenge, head to the Safari Zone. The first pokémon you catch there will be your Scramblemon, named Abducted.

Once Abducted is caught, try to catch as many different pokémon as possible before your time runs out. This will determine your challenge, since your skill as a hunter will influence his opinion of you:

0 species:
- If Abducted is capable of evolution, he can't evolve unless holding a keepsake of his type. (eg: Rhyhorn - Hard Stone; Nidoran - Poison Barb, etc.)
- Solo every single trainer-owned pokémon Abducted is weak to (Including Elite Four & Champion), unless it conflicts with another challenge.
- You may have no moves with a base power over 60.

1 - 2 species:
- If Abducted is capable of evolution, he can't evolve unless holding a keepsake of his type.
- Solo 2 Gym leaders or Elite Four members.
- Can only be healed at Pokémon Centres.
- No moves with a base power over 80.

3 - 4 species:
- Must always lead the party.
- Cannot use any non-attacking moves.
- Must learn at least 1 HM.
- Solo 1 Gym leader or Elite Four member.
- Only 1 item can be used on Abducted per battle.
- No moves with a base power over 100.

5 - 6 species:
- Must never lead the party, except just before a solo.
- Must always have at least 2 moves of his own type (not necessarily attacks)
- Solo 1 Gym leader/E4 member OR 2 Legendary pokémon.
- No moves with a base power over 120.

7+ species:
- No restrictions (Abducted loves you!)

EDIT: You are not allowed to stand in the same spot when looking for pokémon! Not even when fishing. Also, only the first 2 pokémon you catch while fishing count towards your total. Sweet Scent is also not allowed.

I'm out of creative backstories at the moment, but this should still prove entertaining! :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)