Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Magnemite88 @thesynchrohero Do you approve of the Scramblemons you are given? Because if so, I can take your challenges off the list.

EDIT 2: Shiny Dratini and Nauris have given their answers.

Sorry if I'm distracting anyone. I just want to make sure everyone's Scrambles go on without conflict.

EDIT: Actually, from now on, if you are one of the ones whose Scramblemons "need approval" and you approve of your Scramblemons, PM me and I'll remove your challenge from the list.

Last edited:
@ Mulan15262 I will accept your challenge, although the one part I won't do is feeding Candy a rare candy every 10 levels. Those are quite rare to get in the early game so I wouldn't be able to get past level 10 until Castelia City. Feel free to replace that requirement if you want.

Okay, I should've realized this earlier, but 90% of the links on the document were prior to when the posts-per-page count changed back from 50 to 25, so the links all led to the wrong page. Fortunately, I went and fixed every single one, so the links should be working again.

Keep the Scramblemons coming! 13 challenges still have slots available!

Also, Post 328. I'm a +speed Base 100 lol.
EDIT: or I was at the time...where did 12 of my posts go?

Last edited:
Can someone please give me more pokemon for my Platinum scramble? I have five spots left, one of which must be a Trapinch. I would also appreciate it if I could use an Aron with Head Smash.

CJorex : Take Jessie the Cascoon. Jessie believes she is a Silcoon and will evolve into a magnificent Beautifly. She wants to evolve really badly so in every trainer battle she must use a move at least once before switching out. When she finally evolves and realises she is a Dustox, she will not accept it and refuses that she is not Beautifly. She insists on not using poison type moves and she only wants to learn Bug and Flying moves to prove she is a Beautifly. After the seventh gym against Candice, she finally realises that she is not weak to Ice and accepts that she is a Dustox. Now she can use any Poison, Bug and Flying moves.

In short :
Jessie the Cascoon
Battle every trainer for at least one turn
Only bug and flying moves
7th gym - can use poison, bug and flying

CJorex : Take Jessie the Cascoon. Jessie believes she is a Silcoon and will evolve into a magnificent Beautifly. She wants to evolve really badly so in every trainer battle she must use a move at least once before switching out. When she finally evolves and realises she is a Dustox, she will not accept it and refuses that she is not Beautifly. She insists on not using poison type moves and she only wants to learn Bug and Flying moves to prove she is a Beautifly. After the seventh gym against Candice, she finally realises that she is not weak to Ice and accepts that she is a Dustox. Now she can use any Poison, Bug and Flying moves.

In short :
Jessie the Cascoon
Battle every trainer for at least one turn
Only bug and flying moves
7th gym - can use poison, bug and flying
I'm sorry but I specified in my original post that I didn't want any of the really weak Pokemon and I'm afraid the Wurmple line falls under that category. I also feel that asking someone to solo a late-game gym with something like Dustox does break my difficulty. If you cannot think of anything better I will still keep this in mind, but don't take it as a guarantee that it is accepted.

Okay, I think it is time I started another scramble. Medium difficulty on Platinum. Trading is possible, however I will not trade more than two Pokemon in. No starter, and also nothing like Bidoof or Pachirisu. Try not to give me more than two Pokemon of the same type, and go easy on the move restrictions (I don't like something that has half its good moves locked off). Also, try not to give me anything too generic. I want to have interesting challanges. Anyway, bring on the challanges!
EDIT: Also the trade-in pokemon can be traded in as eggs so I can give them whatever egg moves you like. I also want all my Pokemon to be fully evolved by the e4.
Just thought I'd specify which Pokemon I do not want to see. They are any early-game bugs, birds or rodents, any starter Pokemon, and any pokemon from the Ponyta, Carnivine, Cranidos, Murkrow and Pikachu lines because I have recently used them in a playthrough. Also a reminder that I really want a Trapinch as well as a Head Smash Aron with the Rock Head ability.

Challanges so far:

Top Speed the Chinchou (Mygavolt)
...for this, you get Top Speed the Chinchou. Breed Agility on it, and it must use that move immediately every time it is sent out. It cannot use Thunder Wave because that move is completely redundant with Agility. It must solo Cyrus at every encounter because he tends to carry fast stuff (read: Crobat, Weavile). It must also solo Lucian because Psychic-types are usually known to be fast sweepers, and it wants to prove to be superior to all of them.
Optional: Give it a +speed nature.

Head the Aron
CJorex, take Head the Aron. It thinks its head is the only good thing about it. As such, it may only use Headbutt, Iron Head, and Head Smash.

If its ability is Rock Head, then he thinks his ability is Heavy Metal. When you defeat Byron, he realizes he can't learn Heavy Slam and gets disappointed. As such, he may not battle until he feels light by using magnet rise. Feeling better now that he can avoid Ground-type moves and not deal with his heavy weight, he decides to solo Candice. Once you reach the Survival Area, though, he gets so upset at not learning Heavy Slam that he must learn Outrage and use it to solo your rival. He then realizes that he has good aspects other than his head, so he must now know Earthquake/Iron Head/Head Smash/Outrage and keep those moves for the rest of the game.

If its ability is Sturdy, then it thinks its ability is Rock Head. As such, he may use recoil moves in addition to the aformented moves. He must learn Take Down ASAP, and then replace it with Double-Edge. He also must solo 2 gym leaders and one E4 using recoil moves at least once per battle. You must then go on to solo Cynthia's Spiritomb with Head Smash. You must then go on to stay in and keep using Head Smash until either you win or your Head faints. How many pokemon you KO with Head before getting KOed determines what happens next.
Not even one: Head is ashamed of itself and must be released.
Just one: Head thinks it needs to train its Head Smash more. As such, it must solo the next 2 trainers you battle using only Head Smash.
Two: Head realizes that its ability is sturdy. As such, it may now learn Metal Burst, and must use it to solo one of Barry's pokemon.
Three or Four: Head is baffled by how it got KOed when its Head Smash is so powerful. It starts to think that maybe it is too powerful. As such, it may use only BP 100 or less moves for the rest of the game.
Five or Six: Head thinks it is too awesome. As such, it may only battle against your rival, gym leaders, E4, and Cynthia.
Six without fainting: Head thinks it is the strongest pokemon on the planet. As such, it will only battle against E4 and Cynthia.

Reserved: Hollymon

Last edited:
CJorex, take Head the Aron. It thinks its head is the only good thing about it. As such, it may only use Headbutt, Iron Head, and Head Smash.

If its ability is Rock Head, then he thinks his ability is Heavy Metal. When you defeat Byron, he realizes he can't learn Heavy Slam and gets disappointed. As such, he may not battle until he feels light by using magnet rise. Feeling better now that he can avoid Ground-type moves and not deal with his heavy weight, he decides to solo Candice. Once you reach the Survival Area, though, he gets so upset at not learning Heavy Slam that he must learn Outrage and use it to solo your rival. He then realizes that he has good aspects other than his head, so he must now know Earthquake/Iron Head/Head Smash/Outrage and keep those moves for the rest of the game.

If its ability is Sturdy, then it thinks its ability is Rock Head. As such, he may use recoil moves in addition to the aformented moves. He must learn Take Down ASAP, and then replace it with Double-Edge. He also must solo 2 gym leaders and one E4 using recoil moves at least once per battle. You must then go on to solo Cynthia's Spiritomb with Head Smash. You must then go on to stay in and keep using Head Smash until either you win or your Head faints. How many pokemon you KO with Head before getting KOed determines what happens next.
Just one: Head thinks it needs to train its Head Smash more. As such, it must solo the next 2 trainers you battle using only Head Smash.
Two: Head realizes that its ability is sturdy. As such, it may now learn Metal Burst, and must use it to solo one of Barry's pokemon.
Three or Four: Head is baffled by how it got KOed when its Head Smash is so powerful. It starts to think that maybe it is too powerful. As such, it may use only BP 100 or less moves for the rest of the game.
Five or Six: Head thinks it is too awesome. As such, it may only battle against your rival, gym leaders, E4, and Cynthia.
Six without fainting: Head thinks it is the strongest pokemon on the planet. As such, it will only battle against E4 and Cynthia.

I also want to remind you guys that I still need 4 more pokemon before I can begin my White 2 scramble. Here are the requirements.

Okay, this will be my post with all the challenges I will give tonight and tomorrow. I will edit them in, starting from the top and going down.

Toughest shit ever, huh? Okay. Take Emo the Zubat. Emo is, as his name states, emo. He enjoys hurting himself. You must catch him in the Dark Cave before Violet City. Since he enjoys hurting himself, he must battle all pokemon with SE STAB on him (Electric, Rock, Ice, Psychic). He must not use Bite (or Wing Attack, or really anything other Leech Life, Astonish, and Supersonic) until later in his challange, because he wants his battles to last long so he suffers more. He then wants to torture himself by soloing all of Bugsy's gym and your rival Right before you go into Ilex Forest (you may use Bite or Wing Attack for this, but not both). After this, he realizes he is powerful and has worth in life. Now he can evolve and use Bite and Wing Attack. Rename him Power Trip. He now realizes he is very strong, and wants to prove it to everyone. He must continue to solo all Electric, Rock, Psychic, and Ice types. He must solo the Sudowoodo after Goldenrod Gym to prove his power. He must solo Jasmine to prove he can even overcome Steel-types. After the Jasmine solo, he may evolve again, and must be renamed Peaceful. Peaceful realizes that violence is silly and unneeded. He must not battle again until you get to Archer at the top of Goldenrod Radio Tower, where he must solo Archer to prove the error of Team Rocket's ways. He will now fight whenever you want him to, but only if he doesn't use SE moves so he doesn't hurt any other pokemon too much. He must solo Lance because he wants to help you defeat the Pokemon League. He must solo Red's Snorlax to prove himself a strong Polemon. GL;HF! You asked for the toughest shit ever...

Take Sleepy the Slakoth. This Slakoth is very sleepy, and often dozes off during battle. Unless he hits for SE damage with one of his moves, once he gets to 50% HP he must be switched out immediately, and not return until you heal him. This behavior continues, even when he's a Vigoroth. The only difference is that you must feign Truant by using a random item or using Growl or something every other turn, without using a damaging attack or helpful status move (Growl is the only status move that doesn't count). He then wants to be helpful, so he decides to solo Wattson's and Flannery's whole gyms, but not the leaders. During his solo, he gets shocked and burned and that permanently wakes him up. Rename him Energetic. Now, Vigoroth is very energetic. This means he must use his highest power move immediately upon entering battle (don't factor in STAB unless you really want to). This behavior continues for the rest of the game. Have him solo an E4 member of your choice. GL;HF!

Take Killer the Taillow. This Taillow is very violent, and loves to kill things. He must only ever use attacking moves, as he thinks status moves are silly. He wants to solo Wattson, but as this will be nearly impossible, he will settle for all of Wattson's gym trainers. Then, he can evolve into Swellow. He must always be at the front of your party in a gym unless it conflicts with a solo after he evolves (So he will always start the gym leaders, too, of not soloes by anyone else). He must solo an E4 member of your choice. GL;HF!

Take ARCEUS the Oddish. This Oddish believes he has the power of Arceus. To start off, he must always lead you party (Unless it conflicts with a solo). He must solo Whitney to evolve to Gloom (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!). Then, as you are in the city with all the TMs, he must learn SolarBeam to be as powerful as possible (He can't have SolarBeam during the Whitney battle). He must use SolarBeam at the start of every battle. From now on, he doesn't have to always be the front of your party. He decides to be more modest about his power, so he has no challanges besides using SolarBeam. But after. you beat Chuck, he realizes he isn't used very much. So he must solo Jasmine to prove he's still your most powerful member. Now, he can evolve again. He must evolve into Bellossom. After he evolves, rename him Justice. He wants to fight for justice, so he must solo all of the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany and must solo Archer at the top of the Radio Tower. Then, he must solo an E4 member of your choice. GL;HF!

Take Brawler the Meditite. Brawler loves to fight, which means he must have 4 Fighting-type moves ASAP and at all times (but they can be Fighting-type status moves). He must not switch out until either he or his opponent faints. He must solo Maylene to prove who's the strongest Fighting-type around. After he beats Maylene, she tells him he needs to be more diverse, and even though he beat her, he still respects her. So he allows you to teach him 1 non-Fighting-type move. Then, all he has to do is solo Lucian to prove that Fighting trumps Psychic. GL;HF!

Im going to give you a challange that I have given before, but I really like. Take Baby the Mandibuzz. As Mandibuzz are born as Vullaby, who wear a diaper for a very long time, this Mandibuzz has become used to being babied by everyone. So, you must baby your Mandibuzz! You must pick 4 of these 7 ways of babying Baby:
1. Baby wants to know a variety of moves, so teach it 1 TM move, 1 HM move, 1 level-up attacking move and 1 level-up status move. Make sure that you have at least 3 types represented in its moveset, as well.
2. Baby doesn't want to work very hard for Exp. Give it the Exp. Share ASAP and never take it off.
3. Baby doesn't want to be in pain. If it gets down to the red, heal it ASAP with the most expensive healing item you have. If it faints, revive it and use 15 of your most expensive healing items on it.
4. Baby wants to be the best baby there is. Make it solo all Vullaby-lines and any Dark- or Flying-type first stage pokemon (Purrloin, Pidove, etc.).
5. Baby wants to be fed when it is hungry, immediately! Every 1 in-game hour, you must feed it 5 berries and 1 Lemonade, Soda Pop, or Fresh Water.
6. Baby likes daily naps. Every 24 in-game hours, deposit Baby in the PC for 2 in-game hours.
7. Baby just wants to fit in. All of its moves must also be moves that at least 1 other pokemon on your team knows.
And to top it all off, Baby must solo a gym leader and 2 E4 pokemon. GL;HF!/HIDE]
I don't think any of the six of you have seen that I gave you a mon, so I guess I'll tag all of you...
@Pwnemon
@nJoyUrAIDs
@Magnemite88
@thesynchrohero
@Deoxymoron
@amnz

Last edited:
I hate to double post but I really want to give @powergo1 a pokemon for his Cross-Scramble!

Take Fly the Piplup! This Piplup believes that he will evolve into a pokemon that will learn how to fly, so he must be traded iver to HeartGold to solo Falkner to prove who's the best Flying-type! Once he learns Peck, he must use it at the beginning of every battle he participates in (Or if he learns another Flying-type move, that's fine too). When he evolves to Prinplup, he is a little discouraged that he can't fly yet, but still holds out hope that he will be able to once he evolves again. He can't learn Metal Claw, because if he is part Steel, he can't be part Flying, so Fly refuses to learn it. Trade him back to Platinum to solo Gardenia because Flying-types are supposed to defeat Grass-types easily. Then, he wants to solo Maylene because Flying-types defeat Fighting-types too. After he evolves into Empoleon and he realizes he will never be able to fly, trade him over to HeartGold immediately. This is because he is embarrassed, because he has been bragging to all his Sinnoh friends that he is going to fly one day, and now that he knows he can't, he can't face that. He must still keep using his Flying-type move, though, because he still wants his dream to come true. Once your team defeats the Kimono Girls, though, he realizes that he must face his friends, no matter how embarrassing it is. He must be traded back to Platinum to solo an E4 member of your choice. GL;HF!

I also want to remind you guys that I still need 4 more pokemon before I can begin my White 2 scramble. Here are the requirements.
I will have to ask for a couple of edits to this. I see al lot of difficulty in soloing Byron with only resisted moves and so to keep the flavour of the challange could instead do something like Byron's Bastiodon plus x pokemon over a certain weight? Apart from the difficulty though this is a great challange.

I will have to ask for a couple of edits to this. I see al lot of difficulty in soloing Byron with only resisted moves and so to keep the flavour of the challange could instead do something like Byron's Bastiodon plus x pokemon over a certain weight? Apart from the difficulty though this is a great challange.
You do not have to solo Byron. You don't even have to use Head in the battle, he just realizes that he can't learn heavy slam during the battle, regardless what else happens.

You do not have to solo Byron. You don't even have to use Head in the battle, he just realizes that he can't learn heavy slam during the battle, regardless what else happens.
Ah OK well thanks and Head is accepted!
Challanges so far:

Top Speed the Chinchou (Mygavolt)
...for this, you get Top Speed the Chinchou. Breed Agility on it, and it must use that move immediately every time it is sent out. It cannot use Thunder Wave because that move is completely redundant with Agility. It must solo Cyrus at every encounter because he tends to carry fast stuff (read: Crobat, Weavile). It must also solo Lucian because Psychic-types are usually known to be fast sweepers, and it wants to prove to be superior to all of them.
Optional: Give it a +speed nature.

Head the Aron

Reserved: Hollymon

Also, I am going away for a couple of days so if you give me a challange can you also send it to me through PM?

Last edited:
I'll reserve for you, then, @Magical Magmortar!

EDIT: Take Aqua the Buizel! Aqua really loves water, so must have 3 Water-type moves ASAP, including Aqua Jet. Aqua must solo Crasher Wake before he evolves to prove himself as the strongest Water-type around. Once Aqua can surf, Aqua must lead your party whenever you surf. Aqua must solo your rival's Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon every time you battle him to show your rival who has the strongest Water-type. Aqua must solo an E4 member of your choice, and Cynthia's Milotic. GL;HF!

Last edited:
Friendly the Chingling is accepted! Now I only need 3 more pokemon for my Pearl Scramble!
I'll reserve.

EDIT: Take Prankster the Misdreavous. Prankster likes to confuse her opponents. To do this, she must use Confuse Ray against every new Pokemon that is sent in. Once she learns Mean Look she must also use that on an opponent when they are sent in. To evolve she must solo her main rival, Fantina's Mismagius. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Thanks for the Piplup Topher. 1 more HG mon, and 2 more Pt mons. I would like one of them to be an early available Dragon type (Drantini(HG gamecorner), or Gible)

Prankster the Misdreavus is accepted; I've always wanted to use a Mismagius! Okay, so now I only need two more pokemon; one must be able to learn Fly.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting a Black scramble challange, hard but not ridiculous, and I can trade (but please try to avoid challenges that require it - I might trade to get a tutor move on occasion). No restrictions on Unova Pokemon, and if you want to give me an egg 'mon it can be anything within reason (eg nothing awful and nothing that takes forever to evolve). I must have one starter and one user of Fly. I reserve the right to reject your challenge.

If you do not quote my post, your challenge will not be considered. I will oh read your post if you quote me, as that sends me an alert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)