Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Requesting a Black scramble challange, hard but not ridiculous, and I can trade (but please try to avoid challenges that require it - I might trade to get a tutor move on occasion). No restrictions on Unova Pokemon, and if you want to give me an egg 'mon it can be anything within reason (eg nothing awful and nothing that takes forever to evolve). I must have one starter and one user of Fly. I reserve the right to reject your challenge.

If you do not quote my post, your challenge will not be considered. I will oh read your post if you quote me, as that sends me an alert.
Okay, I'll give you a mon, @Arcticblast! Take Phobia the Purrloin! Phobia has many fears, all of which are listed below (Yes I looked up phobias for this challange; google these if you don't know what they are):
Acrophobia-Can't be in your party when you use Fly
Agrizoophobia-Can't battle wild pokemon (so no level grinding for you)
Algophobia-Must be switched out immediately whenever HP reaches red (<25%)
Bibliophobia-Can't be in your party when in Nacrene Gym
Entomophobia-Can't battle Bug-types
Astraphobia-Can't battle Electric-types
Asthenophobia-Can't be used for two in-game hours if Phobia ever faints
Phasmophobia-Can't battle Ghost-types
Okay, so now, what is the challange besides this? Well, it's up to you, really. There is a way to get rid of each and every one of these phobias, if you so choose. Here is the same list again, but with how to get rid of them:
Acrophobia-Solo Skyla
Agrizoophobia-Solo 30 wild pokemon
Algophobia-Solo a rival of your choice (Bianca or Cheren, after you beat Burgh) with <25% HP starting out
Bibliophobia-Solo Lenora
Entomophobia-Solo Burgh
Astraphobia-Solo Elesa
Phasmophobia-Solo Shauntal
Asthenophobia-Make sure Phobia faints 10 times in a row. If Phobia survives a battle even once, it is reset.
You must get rid of at least 1 phobia before Phobia can evolve, and must get rid of at least 5 phobias before the E4 (4 if you plan on soloing Shauntal). GL;HF!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
How exactly do I get rid of Agrizoophobia? If I can't battle wild Pokemon, how am I supposed to solo 30 of them?

EDIT: Also Bibliophobia...

Last edited:
How exactly do I get rid of Agrizoophobia? If I can't battle wild Pokemon, how am I supposed to solo 30 of them?

EDIT: Also Bibliophobia...
Just be honest, don't try to cheat; once you start battling the 30, don't stop (except like to heal ifyou need to) until you've beaten all 30.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a Black scramble challange, hard but not ridiculous, and I can trade (but please try to avoid challenges that require it - I might trade to get a tutor move on occasion). No restrictions on Unova Pokemon, and if you want to give me an egg 'mon it can be anything within reason (eg nothing awful and nothing that takes forever to evolve). I must have one starter and one user of Fly. I reserve the right to reject your challenge.

If you do not quote my post, your challenge will not be considered. I will oh read your post if you quote me, as that sends me an alert.
Take a Male Deerling named ShyGuy
As Shy Guy is so shy you must teach it Camouflage when you get to the Move Relearner
It can't be used before it gets Camouflage
As a Deerling you must use Camouflage the first turn of every battle
It gets separate restrictions depending on the Type you go to:
Normal: Nothing Special
Water: Can only use Normal and Grass moves (Including Status
Ice: Can't use moves Equal or Stronger than 100 BP (Including Return/Frustration)
Ground: Can't switch out until in Red HP Zone
Grass: Nothing Special
Rock: Can't Heal

If you want to Evolve it, you must fight 5 Wild Pokemon in a special way:
They must be Female
You must use Attract last turn before trying to catch it
Must be infatuated first turn after using Attract
Must be catched in the first 3 Pokeballs (can be deleted right afterward)
You DONT have to solo the Pokemon, you do have to be the Mon sent out when they are caught tho.

You can never forget Camouflage and can neither forget Attract if you decide you want to learn it

GL HF

I don't think any of the six of you have seen that I gave you a mon, so I guess I'll tag all of you...
@Pwnemon
@nJoyUrAIDs
@Magnemite88
@thesynchrohero
@Deoxymoron
@amnz
Thanks, topher. To be honest, I've sort of been delaying my challange, due to my absolutely crappy DS which is literally falling apart at the hinges. Still, I'll try to get on it.

Sandstorm the Hippopotas
Leo the Rotom
Eruston the Piplup
Brawler the Meditite
Runt the Starly

Last edited:

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Deoxymoron - take a Starly named Runt. Runt may only have one move with a BP over 60 at a time. Moves with varying BP are not allowed (Return, Frustration, Hidden Power). You can have as many moves below 60 BP as you want (eg. Pluck, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Roost, Double Team, Endeavor).

I have no idea what your challenge actually is (I assume Platinum) and what difficulty you want, but I'm too lazy to find out.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

You get Ragequit the Pidove.

Ragequit must have the ability: Super Luck. The only moves it may use in battle are damaging moves that either have an increased Critical Hit Ratio, or moves that are boosted by Sheer Force (Take note that you can still teach it Fly). Have it solo a Gym Leader as a Pidove to evolve into Tranquill. Have it solo a Gym leader as a Tranquill to evolve into Unfezant. Should you do this, then Ragequit will be allowed to use Fly, & one other move of your choice alongside the initially permitted moves, which must be decided before you start the scramble.

Have fun.

Thanks for the poke, Arcticblast.

Take Chill the Vanillite. Like most pokemon, Chill dreams of greatness. However, instead of longing for success on the battlefield, Chill wants to be the most refreshing snack in the universe. You find it in Cold Storage, just waiting to be shipped out to waiting customers. However, it tags along with you because your travels are an excellent training opportunity. First it focuses on stamina- you can hardly be refreshing when you turn into a puddle! Until you reach Driftveil, it must lead every battle. Then, to prove its coldness, it must freeze the ground and solo Clay. After that, Chill tries to build its purity, and must have four Ice-type moves. For its final test, it must prove its refreshing superiority by taking out Bryce's Vanillish while still just a Vanillite. It can only evolve after that gym battle. Finally, it has proven its superiority as a dessert. For extra credit, figure out how to get a Cherubi to make it an Ice Cream Sundae.

tl;dr
-Chill the Vanillite
-Must be caught in Cold Storage
-Must lead every battle until Driftveil City
-Must solo Clay
-After Clay, must have 4 Ice-type moves
-Must take out Bryce's Vanillish while still a Vanillite.

Good luck!

Arcticblast

That Vanillite looks impossible and I'm going to have to reject it. I'm pretty sure Excadrill still outspeeds and OHKOs a Vanillite even with a 20-level difference... All others have been accepted though.

Still need a starter.

Just thought I'd specify which Pokemon I do not want to see. They are any early-game bugs, birds or rodents, any starter Pokemon, and any pokemon from the Ponyta, Carnivine, Cranidos, Murkrow and Pikachu lines because I have recently used them in a playthrough. Also a reminder that I really want a Trapinch as well as a Head Smash Aron with the Rock Head ability.

Challanges so far:

Top Speed the Chinchou (Mygavolt)
...for this, you get Top Speed the Chinchou. Breed Agility on it, and it must use that move immediately every time it is sent out. It cannot use Thunder Wave because that move is completely redundant with Agility. It must solo Cyrus at every encounter because he tends to carry fast stuff (read: Crobat, Weavile). It must also solo Lucian because Psychic-types are usually known to be fast sweepers, and it wants to prove to be superior to all of them.
Optional: Give it a +speed nature.

Head the Aron (Mulan15262)
CJorex, take Head the Aron. It thinks its head is the only good thing about it. As such, it may only use Headbutt, Iron Head, and Head Smash.

If its ability is Rock Head, then he thinks his ability is Heavy Metal. When you defeat Byron, he realizes he can't learn Heavy Slam and gets disappointed. As such, he may not battle until he feels light by using magnet rise. Feeling better now that he can avoid Ground-type moves and not deal with his heavy weight, he decides to solo Candice. Once you reach the Survival Area, though, he gets so upset at not learning Heavy Slam that he must learn Outrage and use it to solo your rival. He then realizes that he has good aspects other than his head, so he must now know Earthquake/Iron Head/Head Smash/Outrage and keep those moves for the rest of the game.

If its ability is Sturdy, then it thinks its ability is Rock Head. As such, he may use recoil moves in addition to the aformented moves. He must learn Take Down ASAP, and then replace it with Double-Edge. He also must solo 2 gym leaders and one E4 using recoil moves at least once per battle. You must then go on to solo Cynthia's Spiritomb with Head Smash. You must then go on to stay in and keep using Head Smash until either you win or your Head faints. How many pokemon you KO with Head before getting KOed determines what happens next.
Not even one: Head is ashamed of itself and must be released.
Just one: Head thinks it needs to train its Head Smash more. As such, it must solo the next 2 trainers you battle using only Head Smash.
Two: Head realizes that its ability is sturdy. As such, it may now learn Metal Burst, and must use it to solo one of Barry's pokemon.
Three or Four: Head is baffled by how it got KOed when its Head Smash is so powerful. It starts to think that maybe it is too powerful. As such, it may use only BP 100 or less moves for the rest of the game.
Five or Six: Head thinks it is too awesome. As such, it may only battle against your rival, gym leaders, E4, and Cynthia.
Six without fainting: Head thinks it is the strongest pokemon on the planet. As such, it will only battle against E4 and Cynthia.

Reserved: Hollymon, Magical Magmortar
This still needs four more (with two reserved)

Arcticblast

Cjorex, take Nasty the Budew. Nasty can only use Shadow Ball and Poison-type moves in battle unless the opponent is weak to Grass, in which case it can only use Grass moves on that opponent. If it defeats any Pokemon using a Grass attack it must switch out immediately, and it may not re-enter the battlefield until the new opponent is defeated. No restrictions on evolving into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade, Nasty must poison ten Pokemon.

Good luck!

Cjorex, take Nasty the Budew. Nasty can only use Shadow Ball and Poison-type moves in battle unless the opponent is weak to Grass, in which case it can only use Grass moves on that opponent. If it defeats any Pokemon using a Grass attack it must switch out immediately, and it may not re-enter the battlefield until the new opponent is defeated. No restrictions on evolving into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade, Nasty must poison ten Pokemon.

Good luck!
May I catch her later in the game as a Roselia? I'd rather wait until I can get her evolved than have to deal with happiness evolutions. Besides, I already have the Pokemon I'm trading in for the earlygame. Also, what do I do before I can get any Poison moves?

Last edited:
I don't think any of the six of you have seen that I gave you a mon, so I guess I'll tag all of you...
@Pwnemon
@nJoyUrAIDs
@Magnemite88
@thesynchrohero
@Deoxymoron
@amnz
Sorry I was on holidays without internet connection! Thanks @topher4167 and @Sailor_Tom both Baby and Trapper are accepted! Right now this is how my team looks:

Baby the Mandibuzz:

1. Baby wants to know a variety of moves, so teach it 1 TM move, 1 HM move, 1 level-up attacking move and 1 level-up status move. Make sure that you have at least 3 types represented in its moveset, as well.
2. Baby doesn't want to work very hard for Exp. Give it the Exp. Share ASAP and never take it off.
4. Baby wants to be the best baby there is. Make it solo all Vullaby-lines and any Dark- or Flying-type first stage pokemon (Purrloin, Pidove, etc.).
6. Baby likes daily naps. Every 24 in-game hours, deposit Baby in the PC for 2 in-game hours.
And to top it all off, Baby must solo a gym leader and 2 E4 pokemon. GL;HF!

Trapper the Trapinch:

- Use bite at least once any battle it enters
- Must learn Fly and never forget it once it evolves into Vibrava
- Must know at least one ground-type move and one dragon-type move
- Must learn at least one special move
- Must solo every single trainer in Opelucid City Gym (this is going to be a bitch)

Smug the Snivy:

- Must be revived inmediately if it faints
- Must learn attract and use it on every opposite gender pokemon it faces
- Must solo Elesa (male) or Clay (female) after this it may forget Attract.
- Teach it Sunny Day as soon as you can and use it as it starts a battle with another pokemon

??? the Eevee:

If its nature is Adamant, Lonely, Brave, Naughty or Hardy:
He must evolve into Flaron. He only cares about raw physical power; as such, he may only use Physical moves (no special or status moves). To evolve, he must solo 20 trained Pokeomon with higher Special Attack than Attack, since he is disgusted by their reliance on special attacks. One of these Pokemon must also belong to a Gym Leader.

If the nature is Bold, Impish, Lax, Relaxed or Docile:
He must evolve into Umbreon. Since Defense is its specialty, he may only have one damaging attack. To evolve, he must solo 20 trained Pokemon with higher Offensive stats than Defensive stats (Either base Attack or Special Attack must be higher than both base Defense and Special Defense). One of these Pokemon must also belong to a Gym Leader.

If the nature is Timid, Hasty, Jolly, Naive or Serious:
He must evolve into Jolteon. Blitz only cares about being faster than his opponent, so to make sure of that, he must always know Quick Attack as an Eevee (You may replace it with Agility once he evolves). If the opponent is faster than Blitz, he may only use Quick Attack on them. To evolve, he must solo 15 trained Pokemon who are faster than him while only using Quick attack. One of these Pokemon must also belong to a Gym Leader.

If the nature is Modest, Mild, Quiet, Rash or Bashful:
She must evolve into Espeon. She may only use Special Attacks, as well as moves that boost her Special Attack. To evolve, she must solo 10 trained Physical attackers, ans well as 10 in the wild

If the nature is Calm, Gentle, Sassy, Careful or Quirky:
He will evolve into Vaporeon. He cares only about balance, so must have an equal number of Offensive and Defensive moves, one of which must be Acid Armor. He must solo a Gym Leader to evolve.

Pollution the Grimer:

- Can only use "Sludge" moves (Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave) on opponents that are not poisoned (void against Poison-types, Steel-types, and Zangoose)
- When faced with a Water-type, can only use Poison-type moves and cannot switch out
- Can evolve after soloing 25 Water-types
- Cannot fight alongside Water-types in Double/Triple/Tag Battles
- Must solo Marlon

One more to go! Sorry to both Mygavolt and CJorex for forgetting about Eevee and Grimer I'm embarrassed...

Last edited:

Mr Articblast, you get NoScallop the Oshawott. When you get this Oshawott, after you battle Bianca and Cheren, in the damage caused to Oshawott, Oshawott breaks its scallop, so much it cannot be repaired. This means, as it physically attacks with its scallop, it cannot use physical attacks, when it gets water gun. However, it can get its Scallop back, as a certain gym leader found it, otherwise it cannot evolve into Samurott, as it wont have its Semitars and Head Sword thing. The gym that the Scallop is at is randomised, so RNG a number from 1-4;
  • If you get 1, Solo Striaton Gym, but with the help of another Scramblemon
  • 2, Solo Nacrene Gym and N by yourself (you can be a Dewott, restrictions still apply)
  • 3, Solo Battle Company's top floor, and Burgh
  • 4, Solo Elesa and N at the Ferris Wheel
When the solo is complete, NoScallop has its Scallop back. Re-name it what you want, and all restrictions are lifted. However, the story isn't over. Because Samurott has a Mega Horn, it must learn Megahorn. Oshawott/Dewott, to learn how to use its Scallop, must learn/relearn Razor Shell, and for 20 battles, use Razor Shell as it comes out. Finally, Solo Marshall, as the Master of Physical moves.

gl;hf

Ps, could you give me a Pokemon for my Cross Scramble, link in Signature

Take Flyer the Tympole. Flyer is convinced that he will evolve into a flying type. As such, you must teach it Bounce, the only flying-type move that it can learn. It must keep Bounce the entire game, and must use it solo 2 of Marshals pokemon. Once it learns Bounce, you may evolve it into a Palpitoad.

Seeing as it can't fly, it wants to hold an air balloon so it can levitate. In fact, Flyer (only if a Palpitoad) wants to levitate so badly, he looses desire for battle and may not stay in for multiple turns. If he is holding an air balloon, though, that requirement is lifted until twenty minutes of real-life time after it pops. Once he has had 3 popped Air Balloons, he may evolve into a Seismitoad.

As a Seismitoad, it realizes that it may never fly. It gets so dissappointed that it won't listen to you until you reach Drayden. Once you reach Drayden, he comes to his senses and that requirement is lifted. You also must change his nickname to Grounded:(. Yes, the sad face must be included.

Also, because Flyer wants to be the best flying-type in the world, it must solo all of Skyla's gym trainers.

Also, I still need 4 pokemon for my White 2 scramble.

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Rejecting Flyer the Tympole - Marshal's solo is already taken, and there's only one Air Balloon in Black that doesn't require a ridiculous amount of BP (and I'm not going to trade in two Air Balloons from White 2...). NoScallop the Oshawott has been accepted.

@CJorex - yes, you may catch it later, although the point was to give you something for Roark (although you've accounted for that, I see). If it has no Poison moves, it can only battle Pokemon weak to Grass - so you can grind Maniac Tunnel or something until you get a Poison move.

Rejecting Flyer the Tympole - Marshal's solo is already taken, and there's only one Air Balloon in Black that doesn't require a ridiculous amount of BP (and I'm not going to trade in two Air Balloons from White 2...).
I meant to solo 2 of Marshall's pokemon after entering the Hall of Fame (shouldn't be too hard as you have bounce that hits all his pokemon bsuper effectively). And, in that case, you can just pop the one air balloon instead of 3.

Also note that in BW1, you only need to beat a regular train line 3 times to get the 48 BP needed for an air balloon. In BW2, you have 4 BP leftover from buying an air balloon after beating the regular train once.

Last edited:
Rejecting Flyer the Tympole - Marshal's solo is already taken, and there's only one Air Balloon in Black that doesn't require a ridiculous amount of BP (and I'm not going to trade in two Air Balloons from White 2...). NoScallop the Oshawott has been accepted.

@CJorex - yes, you may catch it later, although the point was to give you something for Roark (although you've accounted for that, I see). If it has no Poison moves, it can only battle Pokemon weak to Grass - so you can grind Maniac Tunnel or something until you get a Poison move.
Okay then, Nasty is accepted.

Challanges so far:

Top Speed the Chinchou (Mygavolt)
...for this, you get Top Speed the Chinchou. Breed Agility on it, and it must use that move immediately every time it is sent out. It cannot use Thunder Wave because that move is completely redundant with Agility. It must solo Cyrus at every encounter because he tends to carry fast stuff (read: Crobat, Weavile). It must also solo Lucian because Psychic-types are usually known to be fast sweepers, and it wants to prove to be superior to all of them.
Optional: Give it a +speed nature.

Head the Aron (Mulan15262)
CJorex, take Head the Aron. It thinks its head is the only good thing about it. As such, it may only use Headbutt, Iron Head, and Head Smash.

If its ability is Rock Head, then he thinks his ability is Heavy Metal. When you defeat Byron, he realizes he can't learn Heavy Slam and gets disappointed. As such, he may not battle until he feels light by using magnet rise. Feeling better now that he can avoid Ground-type moves and not deal with his heavy weight, he decides to solo Candice. Once you reach the Survival Area, though, he gets so upset at not learning Heavy Slam that he must learn Outrage and use it to solo your rival. He then realizes that he has good aspects other than his head, so he must now know Earthquake/Iron Head/Head Smash/Outrage and keep those moves for the rest of the game.

If its ability is Sturdy, then it thinks its ability is Rock Head. As such, he may use recoil moves in addition to the aformented moves. He must learn Take Down ASAP, and then replace it with Double-Edge. He also must solo 2 gym leaders and one E4 using recoil moves at least once per battle. You must then go on to solo Cynthia's Spiritomb with Head Smash. You must then go on to stay in and keep using Head Smash until either you win or your Head faints. How many pokemon you KO with Head before getting KOed determines what happens next.
Not even one: Head is ashamed of itself and must be released.
Just one: Head thinks it needs to train its Head Smash more. As such, it must solo the next 2 trainers you battle using only Head Smash.
Two: Head realizes that its ability is sturdy. As such, it may now learn Metal Burst, and must use it to solo one of Barry's pokemon.
Three or Four: Head is baffled by how it got KOed when its Head Smash is so powerful. It starts to think that maybe it is too powerful. As such, it may use only BP 100 or less moves for the rest of the game.
Five or Six: Head thinks it is too awesome. As such, it may only battle against your rival, gym leaders, E4, and Cynthia.
Six without fainting: Head thinks it is the strongest pokemon on the planet. As such, it will only battle against E4 and Cynthia.

/

Nasty the Budew/Roselia (Arcticblast)
Cjorex, take Nasty the Budew/Roselia. Nasty can only use Shadow Ball and Poison-type moves in battle unless the opponent is weak to Grass, in which case it can only use Grass moves on that opponent. If it defeats any Pokemon using a Grass attack it must switch out immediately, and it may not re-enter the battlefield until the new opponent is defeated. No restrictions on evolving into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade, Nasty must poison ten Pokemon.

Good luck!

Reserved: Hollymon, Magical Magmortar. I also really want a Trapinch!

Sorry I was on holidays without internet connection! Thanks @topher4167 and @Sailor_Tom both Baby and Trapper are accepted! Right now this is how my team looks:

Baby the Mandibuzz:

1. Baby wants to know a variety of moves, so teach it 1 TM move, 1 HM move, 1 level-up attacking move and 1 level-up status move. Make sure that you have at least 3 types represented in its moveset, as well.
2. Baby doesn't want to work very hard for Exp. Give it the Exp. Share ASAP and never take it off.
4. Baby wants to be the best baby there is. Make it solo all Vullaby-lines and any Dark- or Flying-type first stage pokemon (Purrloin, Pidove, etc.).
6. Baby likes daily naps. Every 24 in-game hours, deposit Baby in the PC for 2 in-game hours.
And to top it all off, Baby must solo a gym leader and 2 E4 pokemon. GL;HF!

Trapper the Trapinch:

- Use bite at least once any battle it enters
- Must learn Fly and never forget it once it evolves into Vibrava
- Must know at least one ground-type move and one dragon-type move
- Must learn at least one special move
- Must solo every single trainer in Opelucid City Gym (this is going to be a bitch)

Smug the Snivy:

- Must be revived inmediately if it faints
- Must learn attract and use it on every opposite gender pokemon it faces
- Must solo Elesa (male) or Clay (female) after this it may forget Attract.
- Teach it Sunny Day as soon as you can and use it as it starts a battle with another pokemon

Three more to go!
What about CJorex's nature-based Eevee and my Pollution the Grimer?

Anyway, sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but I was on vacation for a day and a half, so I couldn't update my document, but now I think everything's in order.

SoulSilver Scramble Part 6:
Win too Pryce-y

So, with Team Rocket and their stupid plan thwarted for now, it was time for the Gym. I have no recollection about the trainers whatsoever. Now originally, I assumed there would only be very few difficult battles in the run, since after Goldenrod, you have access to X-Items in spades. This was not one of those battles, that is, until I learned both Seel and Dewgong have Rest. Upon seeing that and giving it a few tentative attempts, I ended up spending some PokeCash on various items, as well as utilizing stuff from my bag. After 5 PP-Ups, 6 Rare Candies and 3 Zincs, just that was still not enough. The actual battle required item useage (Since PokeAthlon apparently only allows you to buy one of each item a day, I couldn't get the 7 PP-Ups I grinded for), including 6 X-Special Defenses (To counter Seel's Icy Wind, and stuff the later Pokemon had), 11 X-Speeds (To combat Speed drops from Icy Wind and to allow moving first in battle so Synthesis healing wouldn't be halved due to Hail and other obvious reasons), 6 X-Accuracies (PoisonPowder accurace), 6 X-Defenses (To combat physical moves of Dewgong and Piloswine) and for good measure, 6 X-Attacks and 6 X-Special Attacks. In addition to that, 7 Leppa Berries to keep PP high enough.

After all these preparations, each of these stall-wars came down to whether Dewgong/Piloswine could get a Critical hit with Aurora Beam, Blizzard or Ice Fang before going down. That took 18 attempts, each lasting between 20 to 30 minutes, and even then, Meanie was able to get a double KO by falling to an Ice Fang while Piloswine fell to the Poison.

I'm honestly astounded how ridiculous preparations were needed for that. But that's why I like Scramble Challenges. You may look at all the numerous challenges, possibly be horrified at some of them, but generally feel like "I know what I'm doing. This'll be easy" and then get proven oh so wrong. That's also a reason why I would never turn down a challenge because of it's difficulty, or lack of difficulty.

Nevertheless, Glacier Badge GET. "That was a hot battle that spanned generations" Got that right, Gym Assistant Guy or whatever you are. So... what's next? Well, Shadow has more than enough points to not have to handle Jasmine.... so time to go pick up a fight at Olivine. Aquaphobia laughs at the face of Steelix. Well, I guess Rustix is more correct. Woo, Mineral Badge. Woo, Iron Tail. Woo, Prof. Elm calling. Woo, he still thinks it's impossible that Team Rocket is back. Woo, time to raid the... wait more Team Rocket. Boo.

At Goldenrod, we can't go to the Tower since "nope need uniform", so we conveniently get one. Criminals can't use a bike btw. Access to Goldenrod Radio Tower got. Then Hugh comes full of rage and and takes off my clothes (hey HEY o_ô), then leaves to go find Lance and attempt to beat him but fail. Well this is just great... my outfit is gone. And I looked so cute in it too. :(

After a far too long climb we get the Director to stop Rocket, but nope, it was Petrel all along. He's still a complete pushover... is what I wanted to say, but I actually had to fall back on Aquaphobia, who has really became my ace at this point. Unlike last time when his Murkrow betrayed him, now he does it himself, so it's time for some rage-fueled action with Hugh. Well, he goes down with relative ease, and then realizes love is what he and his team lack, so he leaves to beat some love into them. More Grunts, and we can finally access the last part of this way too long side-quest.

One last minion later, it's time for Proton. "You're doing all this because you ant to make me angry". No. I'm doing this because I can't progress. Also, because this plan is stupid. Also I want to listen to Radio. Cotton blows him away without any issue.

Next up, Ariana. "You're really alone, All alone, this'll be easy". Yeah, I agree. No Lance slowing me down. Aquaphobia took down her Arbok, Fly her Vileplume and Cotton the traitorous Murkrow. Which... if it's traitorous, shouldn't it not be on the team? So Ariana actually planned the "Murkrow slips passwords and copies voices" thing, just so Team Rocket could be taken down?

Well, I guess that's that. All 3 Executives taken down, so I can finally go on with my journey? Might as well visit the Observation Deck to see the views though, even though flying does that better anyways. Oh what a shock, there's one more to go. Archer spouts some generic stuff about plans and whatnot, ignoring. Fly loses to his Houndour due to flinchax, Aquaphobia slaughters that thing, he sends Houndoom out like an idiot, it's the first thing to take a Surf with a weakness and not fall... but oh well that's not exactly a saving grace here, and Koffing is, well, Koffing.

He disbands Team Rocket and dissolves into air, we're finally done. Well, with a brand new Team Rocket uniform in my collection, we're another step closer to becoming the true Pokemon Champion.

Team so far:
  • Meanie the Bayleef, level 38
  • Fly the Pidgey, level 34
  • Cotton the Flaaffy, level 34
  • Aquaphobia the Poliwhirl, level 34
  • Cosmic the Ledian, level 37
  • Shadow the Smeargle, level 29

See here for the various restrictions on the team

Shadow's been left behind for a bit for a reason, so I'd think the levels aren't that bad.

Can people give me some more pokemon. Here is my origional post:
Since my save data got currupted, I will try at a different scramble challenge. I want it medium difficulty, pokemon White 2 Version, no trading (except to evolve pokemon). I will not use N's pokemon, rustling-grass only pokemon, or hidden grotto pokemon. I will use a starter and a Riolu, and all my pokemon must be able to evolve to a point where they have an OU (and/or Uber) tier analysis on Smogon (excluding my starter, which must be able to evolve twice). I will have at least 3 pokemon by Roxie, at least 4 pokemon by Burgh, at least 5 pokemon by Elesa, and a full team of 6 before Clay. No more than 3 steel types, and no more than 2 of any other type. I will also have at least one pokemon that can learn surf(Samurott, Azumarill, Stoutland, Vaporeon) and all my pokemon must be able to fully evolve pre-E4. Also, I do not want any tedious activity (i.e. solo X trainers or consume X of item Y, etc).

Here is the list of all of the pokemon I will accept (all evolutionary forms that fit written down, with an arrow if more than one in the same evolutionary line fitting, i.e. Riolu-->Lucario or Magneton-->Magnezone). I will be content with catching a lower evolutionary form, but, if that happens, it must be able to evolve into a species that does fit.
Before Cheren
Stoutland
Riolu-->Lucario
Azumarill(which I will only take with Huge Power)

Between Cheren and Roxie
Scolipede
Magneton-->Magnezone

Between Roxie and Burgh
Crobat
Conkeldur
Excadril
Lilligant
Whimsicott
Darmanitan
Scrafty
Sandslash
Sigilyph
Vaporeon/Espeon/Jolteon

Between Burgh and Elesa
Gothitelle
Reuniclus

Between Elesa and Clay
Amoonguss
Ferrothorn

If I do not have a full team by August 10th (midnight PDT, or GMT-7), I will allow a person to give 2 pokemon. Every second day after that, I will allow each person to give me another pokemon (3 on 8/12, 4 on 8/14, so on and so forth).

List of pokemon so far:
You get Fluffee the in-game trade Cottonee (at Route 4; trader requests a Petilil). Her restrictions will depend on the nature of the Petilil you caught (no re-catching).
This Cottonee feels like her luck is stacked against her and must rely on her Prankster ability by having 3 non-attacking moves and only 1 attacking move, and must use a non-attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must induce status conditions on all of Elesa's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Shauntal's Pokémon because she thinks Shauntal is the one who cursed her.

This Cottonee is convinced that she is a stalling variant and must carry a move that induces Poison and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must survive in the Triple Battle against Heartbreaker Charles on Route 5. At the Elite Four, she must solo Grimsley's Liepard (which he leads off with), disappointed that it doesn't have Prankster to abuse.

This Cottonee thinks she is a powerful Special attacker and must have 3 attacking moves and 1 non-attacking move, and must use an attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must solo one of Clay's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Marshal's Pokémon to prove that she can take on offensive threats handily.

This Cottonee is convinced that it is the ultimate special wall and could tank hits very well from the likes of Keldeo and Kyogre. Unfortunately, she feels like she lacks in the physical department and cannot evolve until she learns Charm at Level 28. She must use Charm immediately every time she is sent out. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Caitlin's Pokémon, still convinced that she can take special hits for days.

This Cottonee thinks she is the fastest thing around (which isn't a far cry from the truth because of Prankster). To prove it, she must have one of Stun Spore or Cotton Spore and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must slow down every Elekid and Blitzle in the Nimbasa Gym (the first Beauty leads off with an Elekid, and the third leads off with a Blitzle—just a heads-up). At the rival encounter before the Pokémon League, she must slow everything down.

This Cottonee is generic and, as such, has no restrictions except that she must participate against Elesa and Iris.

Take Mega the Riolu. Mega is a Riolu who is from the distant land of Kalos. In order to evolve, it must solo Bugsy My Comment: I assume he means Burgh, but once it evolves, it thinks it has the ability Adaptability and as such must only use attacking moves of its own type (it can use status moves of a different type, however).

I still need a pokemon that can use surf. I also need a starter, a pokemon obtainable before Roxie, another obtainable before Burgh, and another obtainable before Clay.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Mulan15262 take Serene the Azurill

Serene was always fascinated by how Serene water is and his dream is to float endlessly on the water
but before it does so, it must eliminate everything that can hinder it from doing so, which are Grass and Electric types
As Azurill, switch into every Grass and Electric type ASAP, you can't switch out again, although you can flee
Once it evolves, you have no restrictions till the Surf HM
When surfing, you must be the first Pokemon in the water
You can't use Physical moves while Surfing, as this could stop the serenity of the water
To Evolve into Azumarill, you must solo 5 Pokemon while surfing on 3 different places where you can surf! (you gotta solo 5 per place, not 5 in total)
GL HF and yes it can have Pure Power

@Mulan15262 take Serene the Azurill

Serene was always fascinated by how Serene water is and his dream is to float endlessly on the water
but before it does so, it must eliminate everything that can hinder it from doing so, which are Grass and Electric types
As Azurill, switch into every Grass and Electric type ASAP, you can't switch out again, although you can flee
Once it evolves, you have no restrictions till the Surf HM
When surfing, you must be the first Pokemon in the water
You can't use Physical moves while Surfing, as this could stop the serenity of the water
To Evolve into Azumarill, you must solo 5 Pokemon while surfing on 3 different places where you can surf! (you gotta solo 5 per place, not 5 in total)
GL HF and yes it can have Pure Power
What happens if it gets defeated by the Grass or Electric type in question? And, what if I have a rival solo with my starter as Oshawott and it has yet to evolve? I plan on catching all my Floccessy Ranch pokemon before my Hugh battle. Also, what if it doesn't evolve before my battle against Elesa and I have to solo Elesa with Fluffee? Also, what happens if I'm leading with a pokemon that can't switch out due to a restriction and I battle a grass or electric type?

If you can get those sorted out, I accept.

Snaquaza

KACAW
oh, it can just be defeated by electric and grass types, also you don't have to overlap soloes, so other solo's have priority over switching in on Grass/Electric types

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)