Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

oh, it can just be defeated by electric and grass types, also you don't have to overlap soloes, so other solo's have priority over switching in on Grass/Electric types
Oh, in that case, I accept.

List of pokemon so far:
You get Fluffee the in-game trade Cottonee (at Route 4; trader requests a Petilil). Her restrictions will depend on the nature of the Petilil you caught (no re-catching).
This Cottonee feels like her luck is stacked against her and must rely on her Prankster ability by having 3 non-attacking moves and only 1 attacking move, and must use a non-attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must induce status conditions on all of Elesa's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Shauntal's Pokémon because she thinks Shauntal is the one who cursed her.

This Cottonee is convinced that she is a stalling variant and must carry a move that induces Poison and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must survive in the Triple Battle against Heartbreaker Charles on Route 5. At the Elite Four, she must solo Grimsley's Liepard (which he leads off with), disappointed that it doesn't have Prankster to abuse.

This Cottonee thinks she is a powerful Special attacker and must have 3 attacking moves and 1 non-attacking move, and must use an attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must solo one of Clay's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Marshal's Pokémon to prove that she can take on offensive threats handily.

This Cottonee is convinced that it is the ultimate special wall and could tank hits very well from the likes of Keldeo and Kyogre. Unfortunately, she feels like she lacks in the physical department and cannot evolve until she learns Charm at Level 28. She must use Charm immediately every time she is sent out. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Caitlin's Pokémon, still convinced that she can take special hits for days.

This Cottonee thinks she is the fastest thing around (which isn't a far cry from the truth because of Prankster). To prove it, she must have one of Stun Spore or Cotton Spore and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must slow down every Elekid and Blitzle in the Nimbasa Gym (the first Beauty leads off with an Elekid, and the third leads off with a Blitzle—just a heads-up). At the rival encounter before the Pokémon League, she must slow everything down.

This Cottonee is generic and, as such, has no restrictions except that she must participate against Elesa and Iris.

Take Mega the Riolu. Mega is a Riolu who is from the distant land of Kalos. In order to evolve, it must solo Bugsy My Comment: I assume he means Burgh., but once it evolves, it thinks it has the ability Adaptability and as such must only use attacking moves of its own type (it can use status moves of a different type, however).

Serene was always fascinated by how Serene water is and his dream is to float endlessly on the water
but before it does so, it must eliminate everything that can hinder it from doing so, which are Grass and Electric types
As Azurill, switch into every Grass and Electric type ASAP, you can't switch out again, although you can flee.
Once it evolves, you have no restrictions till the Surf HM
When surfing, you must be the first Pokemon in the water
You can't use Physical moves while Surfing, as this could stop the serenity of the water
To Evolve into Azumarill, you must solo 5 Pokemon while surfing on 3 different places where you can surf! (you gotta solo 5 per place, not 5 in total)
GL HF My Comment: I won't need good luck, but I will have fun. and yes it can have Pure Power

I need a starter, another obtainable before Burgh, and another obtainable before Clay. I would like to use pokemon on my favorites list (viewable in my signature), but I impose no requirement on it.

Last edited:
Just reminding everyone that I need three more Pokemon for my Platinum challange, including a Trapinch. Rules are here
Challanges so far:

Top Speed the Chinchou (Mygavolt)
...for this, you get Top Speed the Chinchou. Breed Agility on it, and it must use that move immediately every time it is sent out. It cannot use Thunder Wave because that move is completely redundant with Agility. It must solo Cyrus at every encounter because he tends to carry fast stuff (read: Crobat, Weavile). It must also solo Lucian because Psychic-types are usually known to be fast sweepers, and it wants to prove to be superior to all of them.
Optional: Give it a +speed nature.

Head the Aron (Mulan15262)
CJorex, take Head the Aron. It thinks its head is the only good thing about it. As such, it may only use Headbutt, Iron Head, and Head Smash.

If its ability is Rock Head, then he thinks his ability is Heavy Metal. When you defeat Byron, he realizes he can't learn Heavy Slam and gets disappointed. As such, he may not battle until he feels light by using magnet rise. Feeling better now that he can avoid Ground-type moves and not deal with his heavy weight, he decides to solo Candice. Once you reach the Survival Area, though, he gets so upset at not learning Heavy Slam that he must learn Outrage and use it to solo your rival. He then realizes that he has good aspects other than his head, so he must now know Earthquake/Iron Head/Head Smash/Outrage and keep those moves for the rest of the game.

If its ability is Sturdy, then it thinks its ability is Rock Head. As such, he may use recoil moves in addition to the aformented moves. He must learn Take Down ASAP, and then replace it with Double-Edge. He also must solo 2 gym leaders and one E4 using recoil moves at least once per battle. You must then go on to solo Cynthia's Spiritomb with Head Smash. You must then go on to stay in and keep using Head Smash until either you win or your Head faints. How many pokemon you KO with Head before getting KOed determines what happens next.
Not even one: Head is ashamed of itself and must be released.
Just one: Head thinks it needs to train its Head Smash more. As such, it must solo the next 2 trainers you battle using only Head Smash.
Two: Head realizes that its ability is sturdy. As such, it may now learn Metal Burst, and must use it to solo one of Barry's pokemon.
Three or Four: Head is baffled by how it got KOed when its Head Smash is so powerful. It starts to think that maybe it is too powerful. As such, it may use only BP 100 or less moves for the rest of the game.
Five or Six: Head thinks it is too awesome. As such, it may only battle against your rival, gym leaders, E4, and Cynthia.
Six without fainting: Head thinks it is the strongest pokemon on the planet. As such, it will only battle against E4 and Cynthia.

/

Nasty the Budew/Roselia (Arcticblast)
Cjorex, take Nasty the Budew/Roselia. Nasty can only use Shadow Ball and Poison-type moves in battle unless the opponent is weak to Grass, in which case it can only use Grass moves on that opponent. If it defeats any Pokemon using a Grass attack it must switch out immediately, and it may not re-enter the battlefield until the new opponent is defeated. No restrictions on evolving into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade, Nasty must poison ten Pokemon.

Good luck!

Pinching the Trapinch (Snaquaza)
Take a Trapinch named Pinching
Pinching is a very happy Pokemon as it loves Pinching others
You need to keep Bite till you evolve, to pinch Pokemon
IF you evolve, you gotta name it Spirit
Spirit is a depressive Pokemon, as it can't pinch anymore, to hide this, it avoids coming into sight!
Spirit must always have SandStorm
If Spirit is hit by a physical move it must switch out if possible
Spirit can only use one Physical move per battle
No Restrictions on evolving, GL HF

Reserved: Hollymon, Magical Magmortar.

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CJorex, I reserve a Trapinch :D

Spirit is a depressive Pokemon, as it can't pinch anymore, to hide this, it avoids coming into sight!

Last edited:
Mulan15262, I give you Overcharged the Magnemite. It has a very intense Magnet(ic) Pull. Unfortunately, its pull is so strong that it refuses to fight anything that possesses a Steel typing. In addition to this, it prevents Overcharged from fighting in any room that has something recognizably metallic in it. If Overcharged and another Steel-type are on the field at the same time, Overcharged become unable to use any contact moves or any Steel-type attacks (other than Metal Sound for obvious reasons). It also has a tendency to make an incredibly irritating noise (i.e. use a sound-based attack) every second turn.

Due to Magneton essentially being 3 Magnemite, Overcharged's magnetism problem no longer comes into play solely when there is metal around, but all of the time with itself. Ergo, the "no Steel-type attacks (except Metal Sound)" and "Must use a sound move" conditions are in constant effect after Overcharged evolves into Magneton (though the sound-based move restriction's effect is halved, which means you only need to use it every fourth turn). Also, it can now only use Electric-type moves once every other turn, with the exceptions of Magnet Rise, which can be used whenever, and Charge/Charge Beam, which can only be used once every hour IRL. But now that it's no longer in risk of sticking to another Steel-type, Overcharged can use contact moves as a Magneton.

Regardless of whichever stage of evolution Overcharged is in, it must be deposited in the PC for the duration of Chargestone Cave due to the intense magnetic field essentially preventing it from doing anything inside should it enter, meaning no Magnezone. To make up for this, Overcharged has no required soloes.

CJorex, I reserve a Trapinch :D

OK, I accept. I'm going to have the 'one physical move per battle' rule mean that I can choose only one physical move to use until the end of that battle. I'll also take it that I have to always have sandstorm up.
One last thing. Magical Magmortar and Hollymon, if you do not give your challanges within the next 24 hours I will cancel your reservations.

Last edited:
Mulan, as Serperior is one of your favourite Pokemon, you get Smugleaf Prince/Princess the Snivy. Snivy strives to be a regal figure, so to become one, it must:
  • Be the highest level in your team, as the King is the strongest of them all
  • Solo Zinzolin at Lancunosa, with one of your Pokemon, as the King is against evildoers and is ready to unite with others
  • Have 5 of the treatments from the Beauty Salon, in Join Avenue, as the King has to look good.
  • Solo a gym before Drayden, to prove its strength.
After all of these requirements are completed, rename Serperior(should be by now) King/Queen. However, it has found out that a Gym Leader is threatening to have one of his Pokemon to be King, and the Champion to have one of her Pokemon become his Queen. These people are, of course, Drayden and Iris, and the Pokemon are their Haxorus. To stop this from happening, Serperior must Solo Opelucid Gym and Iris' Haxorus. After this is done, Serperior is now the true King/Queen. The challenge is complete

P.S No limits on moves

Overcharged and Prince/Princess are both accepted, but is Overcharged allowed to use Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon (both special steel-type attacks) if another steel type is in play? Do I have to deposit it into the PC, or can I just not use my magneton for the duration of the cave? Also, does Serperior need to solo the entire Opelucid gym, or just the Haxorus?

List of pokemon so far:
You get Fluffee the in-game trade Cottonee (at Route 4; trader requests a Petilil). Her restrictions will depend on the nature of the Petilil you caught (no re-catching).
This Cottonee feels like her luck is stacked against her and must rely on her Prankster ability by having 3 non-attacking moves and only 1 attacking move, and must use a non-attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must induce status conditions on all of Elesa's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Shauntal's Pokémon because she thinks Shauntal is the one who cursed her.

This Cottonee is convinced that she is a stalling variant and must carry a move that induces Poison and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must survive in the Triple Battle against Heartbreaker Charles on Route 5. At the Elite Four, she must solo Grimsley's Liepard (which he leads off with), disappointed that it doesn't have Prankster to abuse.

This Cottonee thinks she is a powerful Special attacker and must have 3 attacking moves and 1 non-attacking move, and must use an attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must solo one of Clay's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Marshal's Pokémon to prove that she can take on offensive threats handily.

This Cottonee is convinced that it is the ultimate special wall and could tank hits very well from the likes of Keldeo and Kyogre. Unfortunately, she feels like she lacks in the physical department and cannot evolve until she learns Charm at Level 28. She must use Charm immediately every time she is sent out. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Caitlin's Pokémon, still convinced that she can take special hits for days.

This Cottonee thinks she is the fastest thing around (which isn't a far cry from the truth because of Prankster). To prove it, she must have one of Stun Spore or Cotton Spore and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must slow down every Elekid and Blitzle in the Nimbasa Gym (the first Beauty leads off with an Elekid, and the third leads off with a Blitzle—just a heads-up). At the rival encounter before the Pokémon League, she must slow everything down.

This Cottonee is generic and, as such, has no restrictions except that she must participate against Elesa and Iris.

Take Mega the Riolu. Mega is a Riolu who is from the distant land of Kalos. In order to evolve, it must solo Bugsy My Comment: I assume he means Burgh., but once it evolves, it thinks it has the ability Adaptability and as such must only use attacking moves of its own type (it can use status moves of a different type, however).

Serene was always fascinated by how Serene water is and his dream is to float endlessly on the water
but before it does so, it must eliminate everything that can hinder it from doing so, which are Grass and Electric types
As Azurill, switch into every Grass and Electric type ASAP, you can't switch out again, although you can flee.
You can't use Physical moves while Surfing, as this could stop the serenity of the water
To Evolve into Azumarill, you must solo 5 Pokemon while surfing on 3 different places where you can surf! (you gotta solo 5 per place, not 5 in total)
GL HF My Comment: I won't need good luck, but I will have fun. and yes it can have Pure Power

As a Magnemite:
  • Must not fight any steel-type
  • May not fight in a room with something metallic
  • May not use a steel-type move (exclding metal sound) or any contact move if another steel-type is in battle
  • Must use a sound-based move at least every other turn
As a Magneton:
  • May not use a steel-type move
  • Must use a sound-based move every fourth turn
  • Can only use an electric-type move every other turn, bar magnet rise, which it can use whenever, and Charge Beam, which can be used every IRL hour (Magneton can't learn Charge)
  • Contact moves are allowed

It must do the following:
  • Be the highest level on your team
  • It must solo Zinzolin, with help from another pokemon of yours
  • Have five Beauty Salon treatments in Join Avenue
  • Solo a gym leader prior to Drayden
Rename it to King/Queen. Now it must solo the Opelucid Gym and Iris's Hydreigon.
There are no move restrictions.

I now only need one pokemon obtainable sometime before Clay. I would like to use pokemon on my favorites list (viewable in my signature), but I impose no requirement on it.
Stoutland
Scolipede
Crobat
Conkeldur
Excadril
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Scrafty
Sandslash
Sigilyph
Vaporeon/Espeon/Jolteon
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Amoonguss
Ferrothorn

Last edited:
@CJorex, Take Windy the Drifloon! Drifloon loves the wind so it must keep gust at all times. Windy must learn Ominous Wind to evolve. Windy wants to prove wind is strong so he must solo maylene's meditite and and fantina's duskull.

GL!

@Arcticblast Do you accept Flyer the Tympole with the slightly changed requirements (solo 2 of Marhall's pokemon after you enter the Hall of Fame and only needing to pop one air balloon, not three)?

@Mygavolt You forgot to update that I accepted Prince/Princess the Snivy

Thanks for informing me, but I'm not up 24/7, you know. Rather, I'm usually asleep between 3 AM and 12 PM EDT.
Ok, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I got another challenge, and it seems like you always beat me to noticing the new challenges that I got until that one.

CJorex, i'll try again.

Catch a Pikachu in the Trophy Garden. Call him Mascot. Mascot thinks he is the centre of your team so must be at the front of your team until the Elite 4 (if possible, if not must be switched in second). To prove he is the best pokemon, he must solo Crasher Wake and cannot evolve until you are past Sunnyshore Gym. To fend off enemies, Mascot must have Thunderbolt at all times and also must have Quick attack until past Sunnyshore. Once evolved, Mascot realises he is not your favourite pokemon and that he should respect all pokemon. Now he must not be at the front of your party and he must learn Light Screen to protect his team from special attacks.

Good luck
- Catch Mascot the Pikachu
- Front of team (first switch in if not) until Past Sunnyshore
- Solo Crasher Wake
- Thunderbolt at all times
- Quick Attack until past Sunnyshore
- Cannot evolve until past Sunnyshore
- Must learn Light Screen to protect team

Hope this one is okay for you if not just say no lol

is Overcharged allowed to use Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon (both special steel-type attacks) if another steel type is in play? Do I have to deposit it into the PC, or can I just not use my magneton for the duration of the cave?
Mirror Shot and Flash Cannon are both unusable on the grounds of them both being Steel-type moves. As for Chargestone Cave, Overcharged must be deposited because it's nearly impossible to simulate being "unable to do anything", should it end up in a fight.

BTW...
As a Magnemite:
  • May not use a steel-type move (exclding metal sound) or any contact move if another steel-type is in battle
As a Magneton:
  • Can only use an electric-type move every other turn, bar magnet rise, which it can use whenever, and Charge Beam, which can be used every IRL hour (Magneton can't learn Charge)

Rename it to King/Queen. Now it must solo the Opelucid Gym and Iris's Hydreigon.
You got the givers' names mixed up.

Mirror Shot and Flash Cannon are both unusable on the grounds of them both being Steel-type moves. As for Chargestone Cave, Overcharged must be deposited because it's nearly impossible to simulate being "unable to do anything", should it be the last remaining team member and end up in a fight.

BTW...

You got the givers' names mixed up.
Thanks.

Oh, and I could simulate it by just using Metal Sound, Screech, Lock-on, Magnet Rise, Sunny Day, etc. until it faints if it is the last remaining team member. Or, I cold just teach it Explosion and use that. But don't worry, I know where the person to heal your pokemon is, I won't try a hard wild pokemon battle, and I usually will have at least one pokemon that I want to keep healthy at all times (even to the point of using revives) because that one pokemon can easily beat wild pokemon.

I'll reserve a slot in your Platinum team, powergo1. In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

To your Platinum team I contribute Pristine the Hippopotas. Oddly, Pristine despises the sand that's constantly around it due to its ability, and wants to get rid of it whenever it crops up by means of changing the weather. (translation: The first move Pristine must use in every battle, wild or against another trainer, must be Sunny Day.* If Pristine runs out of Sunny Day PP, it cannot fight unless the weather changes through other means.) It also, for obvious reasons, abhors the use of sand-related attacks and refuses to participate in battles that take place in sandy areas. (Note: None of this stops Pristine from using Rock-type attacks (other than Sandstorm) or fighting in caves/mountains.) If Pristine's opponent uses a sand-based move, Pristine must clean itself and its opponent by using Water Pulse.* When you reach the Pokemon League, Pristine realizes that Bertha of the Elite Four uses a Hippowdon and decides that this could be the chance for it to prove that cleanliness trumps filthiness by soloing Bertha's Hippowdon.

*Water Pulse can be found in the Ravaged Path.
Good luck!

Last edited:
@CJorex, Take Windy the Drifloon! Drifloon loves the wind so it must keep gust at all times. Windy must learn Ominous Wind to evolve. Windy wants to prove wind is strong so he must solo maylene's meditite and and fantina's duskull.

GL!
Just to clarify, may I replace Gust with Ominous wind?

CJorex, i'll try again.

Catch a Pikachu in the Trophy Garden. Call him Mascot. Mascot thinks he is the centre of your team so must be at the front of your team until the Elite 4 (if possible, if not must be switched in second). To prove he is the best pokemon, he must solo Crasher Wake and cannot evolve until you are past Sunnyshore Gym. To fend off enemies, Mascot must have Thunderbolt at all times and also must have Quick attack until past Sunnyshore. Once evolved, Mascot realises he is not your favourite pokemon and that he should respect all pokemon. Now he must not be at the front of your party and he must learn Light Screen to protect his team from special attacks.

Good luck
- Solo Crasher Wake

Hope this one is okay for you if not just say no lol
I did say in my original post that I didaccept anyway.n't want to use the Pikachu family but I would feel mean rejecting you challange a second time so I will accept anyway.

Oh for god sake I did it again! Okay don't worry about it and you don't need to accept it if you don't want to use it. Don't feel mean because it was my fault and I'm going to stop posting in this thread now lol

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Just to clarify, may I replace Gust with Ominous wind?

I did say in my original post that I didaccept anyway.n't want to use the Pikachu family but I would feel mean rejecting you challange a second time so I will accept anyway.
I thought it was pretty clear that you will always have to use have gust, you just want the challenge giver to say "ok fine you can do that" :p

Okay, I'm all set for my Platinum challange!My challanges are:

Top Speed the Chinchou (Mygavolt)
...for this, you get Top Speed the Chinchou. Breed Agility on it, and it must use that move immediately every time it is sent out. It cannot use Thunder Wave because that move is completely redundant with Agility. It must solo Cyrus at every encounter because he tends to carry fast stuff (read: Crobat, Weavile). It must also solo Lucian because Psychic-types are usually known to be fast sweepers, and it wants to prove to be superior to all of them.
Optional: Give it a +speed nature.

Head the Aron (Mulan15262)
CJorex, take Head the Aron. It thinks its head is the only good thing about it. As such, it may only use Headbutt, Iron Head, and Head Smash.

If its ability is Rock Head, then he thinks his ability is Heavy Metal. When you defeat Byron, he realizes he can't learn Heavy Slam and gets disappointed. As such, he may not battle until he feels light by using magnet rise. Feeling better now that he can avoid Ground-type moves and not deal with his heavy weight, he decides to solo Candice. Once you reach the Survival Area, though, he gets so upset at not learning Heavy Slam that he must learn Outrage and use it to solo your rival. He then realizes that he has good aspects other than his head, so he must now know Earthquake/Iron Head/Head Smash/Outrage and keep those moves for the rest of the game.

If its ability is Sturdy, then it thinks its ability is Rock Head. As such, he may use recoil moves in addition to the aformented moves. He must learn Take Down ASAP, and then replace it with Double-Edge. He also must solo 2 gym leaders and one E4 using recoil moves at least once per battle. You must then go on to solo Cynthia's Spiritomb with Head Smash. You must then go on to stay in and keep using Head Smash until either you win or your Head faints. How many pokemon you KO with Head before getting KOed determines what happens next.
Not even one: Head is ashamed of itself and must be released.
Just one: Head thinks it needs to train its Head Smash more. As such, it must solo the next 2 trainers you battle using only Head Smash.
Two: Head realizes that its ability is sturdy. As such, it may now learn Metal Burst, and must use it to solo one of Barry's pokemon.
Three or Four: Head is baffled by how it got KOed when its Head Smash is so powerful. It starts to think that maybe it is too powerful. As such, it may use only BP 100 or less moves for the rest of the game.
Five or Six: Head thinks it is too awesome. As such, it may only battle against your rival, gym leaders, E4, and Cynthia.
Six without fainting: Head thinks it is the strongest pokemon on the planet. As such, it will only battle against E4 and Cynthia.

/

Nasty the Budew/Roselia (Arcticblast)
Cjorex, take Nasty the Budew/Roselia. Nasty can only use Shadow Ball and Poison-type moves in battle unless the opponent is weak to Grass, in which case it can only use Grass moves on that opponent. If it defeats any Pokemon using a Grass attack it must switch out immediately, and it may not re-enter the battlefield until the new opponent is defeated. No restrictions on evolving into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade, Nasty must poison ten Pokemon.

Good luck!

Pinching the Trapinch (Snaquaza)

Windy the Drifloon (Magical Magmortar)

GL!

Mascot the Pikachu (Hollymon)
CJorex, i'll try again.

Good luck
- Solo Crasher Wake

I only need one more pokemon before I can begin my White2 scramble. Can someone just give me one more pokemon.

As a Magnemite:
As a Magneton:

Stoutland
Scolipede
Crobat
Conkeldur
Excadril
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Scrafty
Sandslash
Sigilyph
Vaporeon/Espeon/Jolteon
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Amoonguss
Ferrothorn

Note that bolded pokemon are ones that learn fly, and I would prefer it if I was given one of those ones.

Oh and yes, I would be fine with somone who already gave me a scramblemon giving me another.

I'll reserve a slot in your Platinum team, powergo1. In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

To your Platinum team I contribute Pristine the Hippopotas. Oddly, Pristine despises the sand that's constantly around it due to its ability, and wants to get rid of it whenever it crops up by means of changing the weather. (translation: The first move Pristine must use in every battle, wild or against another trainer, must be Sunny Day.* If Pristine runs out of Sunny Day PP, it cannot fight unless the weather changes through other means.) It also, for obvious reasons, abhors the use of sand-related attacks and refuses to participate in battles that take place in sandy areas. (Note: None of this stops Pristine from using Rock-type attacks (other than Sandstorm) or fighting in caves/mountains.) If Pristine's opponent uses a sand-based move, Pristine must clean itself and its opponent by using Water Pulse.* When you reach the Pokemon League, Pristine realizes that Bertha of the Elite Four uses a Hippowdon and decides that this could be the chance for it to prove that cleanliness trumps filthiness by soloing Bertha's Hippowdon.
*Water Pulse can be found in the Ravaged Path.
Good luck!
I am going to slightly edit this challenge, as I find it too hard, as sunny day only has 5-8pp, so It will only be able to do 5-8 battles, which makes grinding hard af.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)