Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Misunderstood Tyranitar, take Hungry the Snorlax
Hungry is always hungry (duh). It must always hold a berry of the flavor that it likes, as determined by its nature. It eats one berry (of the type it likes) every real thirty minutes or after getting a kill. If it is not holding a berry at the end of those thirty minutes, or when it makes a kill, it refuses to fight for you until you give it 5 honeys, 20 berries that it likes, and then it has to solo 5 combees. If it is holding a berry it is neutral to, you must give it 2 honeys. If it is holding a berry it dislikes, you must reset to the last time it ate a berry it liked. Eating a berry in battle resets the 30 minutes, but eating one from a kill does not. When it eats a berry, the berry must obviously be tossed. Lastly, Hungry must never forget Lick and Amnesia, which it starts with. When it uses amnesia, it forgets how hungry it is, so you can add one minute to the amount of time until it needs to eat again.
Just a note, save before the battle with Snorlax, as you only have one chance to catch it.

Misunderstood Tyranitar, take MasterRace the Goomy. As a result of the fame of being the meme Pokemon of this generation, Goomy believes he truly is the master race of Dragon type Pokemon. Therefore, Goomy must solo any trainer-owned Dragon type pokemon. Because Goomy believes he is the master race, he must also solo any trainer-owned fairy type and ice type Pokemon, as he does not fear them. To evolve into Sliggoo, have MasterRace solo Valerie, and to evolve into Goodra have it solo Wulfric. Also, every time Goomy is killed by a Dragon, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon, MasterRace commands you to throw out all of the most expensive item you have.

Last edited:
Recec Sounds sweet, Love little Fletch, He gets Flame Charge fairly Early which Boost speed.
Any Evolution Requirements seems a little easy?
Well you brought this on yourself. To be allowed to evolve into a Talonflame, Jet must solo Korrina (the actual gym battle, not the other one). Why Korrina? Every other gym would have been too late/too easy/too hard.

GL;HF.

Yo, thread! It's been a while. What, like three pages? The "importance" of this post is that I have officially abandoned the "Scramble Challenges that require Scramblemons" document. I just can't stay active here, what with 6th gen and everything. The document can be found and edited by anyone here: http://bombch.us/PCc

As for challenges...
Hydrattler — You get Bliss the Skarmory. This Skarm is familiar with the SkarmBliss core from former gens, but doesn't remember exactly how it works. In fact, it's so confused that it believes that it's the special wall and Blissey's the physical wall. Thus, it cannot switch out against Pokémon whose types were Special in Gen 3.
Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fire, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water
Additionally, it cannot harm any Normal-types for fear that Blissey might be watching. Finally, falsely convinced that Blissey is weak to Ghost, this Skarm must solo Phoebe.

Aries Flame — I shall give you your other Normal Version Exclusive (unless it's too late-game): Criteria the Teddiursa. This Teddiursa is very specific about the moves it wants in each slot, and they are as follows:
- one Normal STAB
- one Special attack (start with Hidden Power, which is found at the Lake of Rage)
- one Other attack
- one non-Normal Physical attack
Once it has such a moveset, it can evolve, but two of its moveslots (your choice) must never change. The others you can change, but they must always follow the category of the moveslot. As a final restriction, it must lead—and not switch out—against every Kanto Gym Leader (if you go that far).

Organization Member XIV — You get Wizzrobe the Fennekin, based on the enemy from Wind Waker. Its special trait is summoning fireballs, so it must have two Fire STAB moves as soon as it can, at all times. Additionally, it is under the impression that it is a bird rather than a fox, so it cannot harm any bird Pokémon.
Fletchling line, Pidgey line, Psyduck line, Farfetch'd, Doduo line, Ducklett line, Spritzee line (they have bird-like masks at least), Wingull line, Taillow line, Hawlucha, Starly line, Chatot, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Murkrow line, Delibird, Spearow line, Skarmory, Hoothoot line, Swablu line, Yveltal
Also, dead set to kill the Hero of Time, Link himself, Wizzrobe must switch in on anything green that does not conflict with other challenges and stay in until either it or its target dies. As a final restriction, for the reason mentioned before, it must solo Wikstrom, who is as hero-like as they come.

Misunderstood Tyranitar — If you're still looking for things, search through the 3D area of Glittering Cave. The first of Lunatone or Solrock you encounter, catch it. No resetting, no fleeing, just catch it.
Name it Luna. It can only use Psychic STAB, it can only have items used on it at night, and it must solo at least one of Olympia's Pokémon.
Name it Sola. It can only use Rock STAB, it can only have items used on it during the day, and it must solo at least one of Clemont's Pokémon.

All of you, GL;HF, and please reply to my post with any concerns.

Accepted Mygavolt and edited into my original post, just need 2 more now, 1 which would need to be my starter or a pokemon available before the first gym
Edit: >.< forgot to say this first time round, edit accepted Animorph

Last edited:
Misunderstood Tyranitar, take Hungry the Snorlax
Hungry is always hungry (duh). It must always hold a berry of the flavor that it likes, as determined by its nature. It eats one berry (of the type it likes) every real thirty minutes or after getting a kill. If it is not holding a berry at the end of those thirty minutes, or when it makes a kill, it refuses to fight for you until you give it 5 honeys, 20 berries that it likes, and then it has to solo 5 combees. If it is holding a berry it is neutral to, you must give it 2 honeys. If it is holding a berry it dislikes, you must reset to the last time it ate a berry it liked. Eating a berry in battle resets the 30 minutes, but eating one from a kill does not. When it eats a berry, the berry must obviously be tossed. Lastly, Hungry must never forget Lick and Amnesia, which it starts with. When it uses amnesia, it forgets how hungry it is, so you can add one minute to the amount of time until it needs to eat again.
Just a note, save before the battle with Snorlax, as you only have one chance to catch it.
Uhh Berries are very hard to come by and Growing berries would be a grind (Considering I have a total of 12 kinds berries from playing through Y)... Would feeding it pokepuffs every 30 minutes be suffice(Even this is a pain and a sheer waste of time.)? Berries are just a Pain in Gen 6 and that's not really a challenge other than making me grow Berries (1 Berry Per day at that, with the game taking 10+ hours = 20+days) and keeping track of time. A challenge would be the Lick and amnesia being kept and even then that's relatively easy considering they can be used in conjunction with each other.

Just a little advice, Grinding =/= Challenging.

Mygavolt
Accepted, Interesting challenge actually.

Recec
Sounds much more challenging. ;)

MisunderstoodTyranitar, take Flanigan the Hoppip

Flanigan grew up in a terrain unsuited to trainer living and thinks that she has to be the leader of the pack and has to be out of a Horde. She has to be caught in an un-conventional pokeball ie;Dusk ball
She was pampered and was taking all of the chances. To evolve into Skiploom, she has to solo grant to evolve. if not, you have to use a Rare candy to evolve. Also, If flanigan dies mid-gym fight, she is the only one allowed to fight in the next area. To evolve into Jumpluff, it must 1 on 1 Ramos's Jumpluff. Once flanigan evolves into jumpluff, She has to be pampered so she only has tms/hms/Move tutor moves.
If you use not the highest form of healing on Flan, She is not allowed to keep battling

Good Luck

MisunderstoodTyranitar just in case you missed it I gave you a challenge a few posts back.
Misunderstood Tyranitar, take MasterRace the Goomy. As a result of the fame of being the meme Pokemon of this generation, Goomy believes he truly is the master race of Dragon type Pokemon. Therefore, Goomy must solo any trainer-owned Dragon type pokemon. Because Goomy believes he is the master race, he must also solo any trainer-owned fairy type and ice type Pokemon, as he does not fear them. To evolve into Sliggoo, have MasterRace solo Valerie, and to evolve into Goodra have it solo Wulfric. Also, every time Goomy is killed by a Dragon, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon, MasterRace commands you to throw out all of the most expensive item you have.
Sorry you're Right I did miss it, Solid challenge will be quite difficult considering I catch him right before the Fairy gym (You evil bastard) ;)
Accepted

MisunderstoodTyranitar, take Flanigan the Hoppip

Flanigan grew up in a terrain unsuited to trainer living and thinks that she has to be the leader of the pack and has to be out of a Horde. She has to be caught in an un-conventional pokeball ie;Dusk ball
She was pampered and was taking all of the chances. To evolve into Skiploom, she has to solo grant to evolve. if not, you have to use a Rare candy to evolve. Also, If flanigan dies mid-gym fight, she is the only one allowed to fight in the next area. To evolve into Jumpluff, it must 1 on 1 Ramos's Jumpluff. Once flanigan evolves into jumpluff, She has to be pampered so she only has tms/hms/Move tutor moves.
If you use not the highest form of healing on Flan, She is not allowed to keep battling

Good Luck
Good Challenge Accepted, Grant's Amuara will be painful.

Need one more to get me on the road, mind you they may be later game so I'm gonna start very soon.
Cheers everyone :)

Gonna make this the Team sheet so I don't have to go through pages.

You must catch a Pikachu and name it StolenFromRed (if the character's fit, otherwise Red's will do). This Pikachu must not evolve. Pikachu must never faint. If it does either re-set, revive it straight away or lose the battle. Pikachu must also appear at least once in every major battle since catching. Major battles are Serena, Gyms, Flare Admins/Scientists and Elite 4

fletchling (1).gif

After hearing about the ability Gale Wings, Jet is completely obsessed with Speed, to reflect this Jet must know (as soon as possible): one priority move(basically Quick Attack), a move that boosts the speed stat (if it has a chance to boost speed (not sure if such a move can be learnt by it though) it counts), and a Flying-type move (because it wants Gale Wings so bad). You cannot use items on it when it is the active Pokemon in battle, because that'll just slow it down. To be allowed to evolve into a Talonflame, Jet must solo Korrina (the actual gym battle, not the other one). Why Korrina? Every other gym would have been too late/too easy/too hard.

Name it Luna. It can only use Psychic STAB, it can only have items used on it at night, and it must solo at least one of Olympia's Pokémon.

Name it Sola. It can only use Rock STAB, it can only have items used on it during the day, and it must solo at least one of Clemont's Pokémon.

As a result of the fame of being the meme Pokemon of this generation, Goomy believes he truly is the master race of Dragon type Pokemon. Therefore, Goomy must solo any trainer-owned Dragon type pokemon. Because Goomy believes he is the master race, he must also solo any trainer-owned fairy type and ice type Pokemon, as he does not fear them. To evolve into Sliggoo, have MasterRace solo Valerie, and to evolve into Goodra have it solo Wulfric. Also, every time Goomy is killed by a Dragon, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon, MasterRace commands you to throw out all of the most expensive item you have.

Slowpoke

Now, this is a challenge that involves a wonder trade. As soon as you unlock the feature, you must catch a pokemon and wonder trade it off. Whetever species of Pokemon you get through wonder trade, that is what this Pokemon will be- ie you catch a pokemon of the same species or from the same evolution family as the one you got through Wonder trade. You can have two extra chances to get something you can use. Anyway, whatever species it is, Wonder believes it was chosen by fate to be the star of your team; hence, he must solo a gym leader, solo a pokemon in every major battle(Minus Battles that are already taken for Solo's) and solo Diantha's Gardevoir.

Last edited:
Misunderstood Tyranitar, take Wonder the __________
Now, this is a challenge that involves a wonder trade. As soon as you unlock the feature, you must catch a pokemon and wonder trade it off. Whetever species of Pokemon you get through wonder trade, that is what this Pokemon will be- ie you catch a pokemon of the same species or from the same evolution family as the one you got through Wonder trade. You can have two extra chances to get something you can use. Anyway, whatever species it is, Wonder believes it was chosen by fate to be the star of your team; hence, he must solo a gym leader, solo a pokemon in every major battle and solo Diantha's Gardevoir. Good Luck!

Misunderstood Tyranitar, take Wonder the __________
Now, this is a challenge that involves a wonder trade. As soon as you unlock the feature, you must catch a Pokemon and wonder trade it off. Whatever species of Pokemon you get through wonder trade, that is what this Pokemon will be- ie you catch a Pokemon of the same species or from the same evolution family as the one you got through Wonder trade. You can have two extra chances to get something you can use. Anyway, whatever species it is, Wonder believes it was chosen by fate to be the star of your team; hence, he must solo a gym leader, solo a Pokemon in every major battle and solo Diantha's Gardevoir. Good Luck!
Very well, Accepted.
Cheers everyone I shall get on to the challenge right away should have first gym screens by tonight. :)

A SLOWPOKE, Level 24 and shall have to either be re-bred,Re-caught or boxed until I reach that stage.

Last edited:
Going to get started with 5 since I'll have to grind a bit at the start.

Fairy wants to be a fairy-type, and so he always acts like one. You must know nd keep Charm, as it is a Fairy move in Gen VI, and use it whenever you send him in. He must solo every member of the Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Mr Mime and Marill families that you come across. To evolve, he must solo Chuck (because Fairy is SE against Fighting).He must also solo Clair and Lance's Dragon-types, and must switch out against any Poison- or Steel-type. Good Luck!

Malicious is a very evil Pokemon, always wanting to hurt other Pokemon. Especially psychic Pokemon. So therefore, every time a psychic Pokemon is sent out, Malicious must make it faint.. Also, Malicious thinks he's a dark type pokemon. Therefore, he must have 2 dark type moves in his arsenal at all times. He can only evolve after solo'ing Pryce, because Malicious also has a vendetta against Ice types, because although their hearts are cold, Dark types heart's are colder, figuratively. Finally, Malicious must solo 4 of Will's Pokemon.

Gnaw is obsessed with his teeth, so once he learns a biting move he may only use biting moves from that point on. Also, because Gnaw wants to preserve his teeth, he may never use a biting move on a Rock or Steel type, so switch out against them. To evolve, Gnaw must solo a Gym Leader of your choice.

Its ability must be Tangled Feet. It's very forgetful, obviously. It often forgets its own moveset, so in order to counterbalance, you must have it both learn every move it can learn via level up and use all of them at some point in the game. It can never use hold items, as it doesn't know what to do with those either. In addition, randomize a number between 1 and 13 - that is the level-up move Forgetful must keep in its moveset at all times (once it learns the move), and use it at least once against every trainer battle it participates in once it gets that move - it has particular troubles with that one.

Feel free to evolve at will.

This Teddiursa is very specific about the moves it wants in each slot, and they are as follows:
- one Normal STAB
- one Special attack (start with Hidden Power, which is found at the Lake of Rage)
- one Other attack
- one non-Normal Physical attack
Once it has such a moveset, it can evolve, but two of its moveslots (your choice) must never change. The others you can change, but they must always follow the category of the moveslot. As a final restriction, it must lead—and not switch out—against every Kanto Gym Leader (if you go that far).

Last edited:
Okay I will make a go at pokemon Y
I have no Trading ability
I want a few hard pokes
And try not to have them be lengends
Thx

LGCPR0 take Hokage the Froakie. Hokage is obsessed with becoming a master ninja, so it must meet a few requirements. First of all, Hokage must know at least one Dark type move at all times because they represent the shadows, which ninjas thrive in. Next, ninjas also master the art of escape, so when you get the Substitute TM (from the Anistar City Pokemon) Hokage must then learn it and use it in every major battle it participates in at least once. Ninjas also use throwing stars, so once Hokage learns Water Shuriken it must always know the move. Also, because ninjas are not afraid of anything, Hokage must solo at Ramos (the Grass Gym Leader). Hope it's good just let me know if you want me to edit it.

LGCPR0 take Hokage the Froakie. Hokage is obsessed with becoming a master ninja, so it must meet a few requirements. First of all, Hokage must know at least one Dark type move at all times because they represent the shadows, which ninjas thrive in. Next, ninjas also master the art of escape, so when you get the Substitute TM (from the Anistar City Pokemon) Hokage must then learn it and use it in every major battle it participates in at least once. Ninjas also use throwing stars, so once Hokage learns Water Shuriken it must always know the move. Also, because ninjas are not afraid of anything, Hokage must solo at Ramos (the Grass Gym Leader). Hope it's good just let me know if you want me to edit it.
Yep. Thats completely fine with me. Ramos will be a challenge though. Thanks

Okay I will make a go at pokemon Y
I have no Trading ability
I want a few hard pokes
And try not to have them be lengends
Thx
I'll give you one. Watch this post.

EDIT: Take Multitype the Eevee.

Eevee believes it has the ability Multitype. Thus, it may only hold type-enhancing plates as items. It is also inspired by the newly-introduced Fairy-type, and has heard that there is a Pixie Plate. So, it embarks on a quest to find the Plate. Unfortunately, the Plate is tucked all the way in the Pokemon Village, which is the far endgame. Thus, if you can let it solo certain gyms holding certain plates, it can evolve into certain evolutions.

-If Eevee solos Korrina while holding a Mind Plate, it can evolve into Espeon.
-If Eevee solos the entire Coumarine Gym minus Ramos holding the Flame Plate, it can evolve into Flareon.
-If Eevee solos Clemont while holding the Zap Plate, it can evolve into Jolteon.
-If Eevee solos Valerie while holding the Splash Plate, it can evolve into Vaporeon.
-If Eevee solos Olympia while holding the Dread Plate, it can evolve into Umbreon.
-If Eevee solos Lysandre three times while holding the Meadow Plate, it can evolve into Leafeon.
-If Eevee solos Lysandre three times while holding the Icicle Plate, it can evolve into Glaceon.
-Otherwise, keep Eevee unevolved, but always holding some plate. When you get the Pixie Plate in Pokemon Village, have Eevee hold that, and immediately evolve it into Sylveon.

If Eevee evolves, it must always hold the plate of the type of Eeveelution it evolved into.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)