Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'll give you one.

EDIT: Take Reverse Mode the Inkay.

Inkay likes doing everything in reverse. Thus, once you catch it, it must have Contrary. Run through all the routes you have been through in reverse without jumping off ledges. Stop using the Roller Skates after Santalune City. Once you get back to Vaniville Town, it feels that it needs to go backwards some more. It likes Inverse battles, mostly because he has no weaknesses in Inverse battles. Thus, he may only evolve after soloing 8 trainer-owned Bug-types and 4 trainer-owned Fairy-types. He also is able to convince Angry somehow to be backward, so while doing any of its solos, you may put Angry at the back of your party, but he must stay there for the rest of that battle. Once you evolve, Malamar likes being backward even more, and must solo the Inverse Battle house once every day that you play. If Malamar is able to solo the entire Victory Road on its first try without using other mons as healfodder, it finally starts to recognize its true typing. If you are able to solo Victory Road, after you get your eighth badge, stop soloing the Inverse House. Then, it must not fight any Bug or Fairy types. If you faint at any point on your first try, solo all of the Bug-types and Fairy-types in the Elite Four and Champion.

Last edited:
Pokemon Emerald scramble
cant trade
not too difficult, but a decent challange
no specific nature restrictions (fine with things such as must be a +atk nature/etc)
no more than 2 lots of the same type
would prefer both a flyer and surfer, but isnt required
if someone gave me a breloom i will love them forever (not required but i love the damn mushroom)

thats pretty much it i think
Take Mac the Shroomish. To be allowed to evolve Mac must solo Brawly. Once evolved into a Breloom this is where the challenge gets tricky. 1) Mac can only use Sky Uppercut against fighting types. 2) Mac must defeat 1 of every trainer owened fighting type you battle against that is taller than 3'11" (Hariyama, Machoke, Machamp, Medicham & Heracross). Note: Mac does not fight them if it will interrupt someone else's solo. Once this achieved Mac may now use Sky Uppercut on any opponent. 3) Mac's final challenge is to defeat Wallace's final Pokemon and take the championship prize.

GL;HF.

Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

Pokemon Emerald scramble
cant trade
not too difficult, but a decent challange
no specific nature restrictions (fine with things such as must be a +atk nature/etc)
no more than 2 lots of the same type
would prefer both a flyer and surfer, but isnt required
if someone gave me a breloom i will love them forever (not required but i love the damn mushroom)

thats pretty much it i think
Hydrattler, take Charl the Torchic. Charl believes that physical combat is the only way to go, as such Charl cannot use damaging moves that do not do physical contact.
He also has a deep hatred of Team Aqua, and must solo the Grunt in Petalburg woods and the one who steals Peeko, this allowing him to evolve into Combusken.
(Optional) As a fire type he cannot have Fresh Water, Soda Pop or Lemonade used on him, otherwise, no fire-type moves for five turns.
To get him to a Blaziken he needs to prove his prowess and must solo Norman as well.
During his life he always wished to strike down fliers and burn them, so make sure he has Blaze Kick and Aerial ace before the E4.

This should satisfy!

Okay bored now.
Requesting a Pokemon Y Scramble.
Hard difficulty, and can trade.

Pokemon List:
Hard eh? You asked for it...

Take Huge Power the Bunnelby. It believes that it has the ability Huge Power, even though it doesn't. As a result, to show its power, it must only use the weakest move of each type you have access to. For example, it may only use Tackle as a Normal-type move until you get Quick Attack, at which point it cannot use Tackle, Return, etc. You may use Rock Smash but not Brick Break or Hammer Arm, Mud-Slap but not Mud Shot or Dig or Earthquake, etc. In addition, you must keep the EXP. Share turned off during your run.

Solo a gym leader of your choice to evolve. One catch: You must not overlevel the leader's lowest leveled mon.

because your avatar is a Goomy I grace you with the same challange I gave MisunderstoodTyranitar, MasterRace the Goomy. As a result of the fame of being the meme Pokemon of this generation, Goomy believes he truly is the master race of Dragon type Pokemon. Therefore, Goomy must solo any trainer-owned Dragon type pokemon. Because Goomy believes he is the master race, he must also solo any trainer-owned fairy type and ice type Pokemon, as he does not fear them. To evolve into Sliggoo, have MasterRace solo Valerie, and to evolve into Goodra have it solo Wulfric. Also, every time Goomy is killed by a Dragon, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon, MasterRace commands you to throw out all of your Pokeballs and healing items. You also have to solo the Dragon E4 member, or else reset your game and start all over. Also, to prevent cheesing through being over-leveled, MasterRace may only be 2 levels higher than her ace.

Last edited:
Okay bored now.

Take Huge Power the Bunnelby. It believes that it has the ability Huge Power, even though it doesn't. As a result, to show its power, it must only use the weakest move of each type you have access to. For example, it may only use Tackle as a Normal-type move until you get Quick Attack, at which point it cannot use Tackle, Return, etc. You may use Rock Smash but not Brick Break or Hammer Arm, Mud-Slap but not Mud Shot or Dig or Earthquake, etc. In addition, you must keep the EXP. Share turned off during your run.

Solo a gym leader of your choice to evolve. One catch: You must not overlevel the leader's lowest leveled mon.

Reserving for Organization Member XIV

Edit: Here's my chance for revenge after you made me solo Sidney with a Gardevoir, and a Bayleef that had to solo Bugsy.

Take Briggs the Bergmite.
Briggs is very proud of his physically defensive stats, even putting the mighty Skarmory to shame, unfortunately, he didn't get the memo: ice is the worst defensive typing in the game.

To evolve, Bergmite must defeat all of Team Flare in the Frost Cavern, failing this, buy as many Ultra Balls as you can and toss them, Briggs may now evolve. Now, as an Avalugg, he reads his Pokedex entry and sees that his body is as hard as steel, so he now assumes he is an Ice/Steel type. So he must always switch out against Fire or Fighting types.

Assuming that this makes him an almost unstoppable wall, Briggs must solo the water e4 member. (I don't remember his name, also tell him Pokemon Battles are not art, it makes him mad.) Choose one of his Pokemon, that Pokemon must only be defeated through passive damage, because Briggs is a wall, not an attacker.

One final restriction: Briggs must know Recover ASAP and a move that causes passive damge (e.g. Toxic/Hail/etc.).

GL;HF.

Hydrattler about Mac the Breloom. I'm not sure if there are any trainer-owned Machamp or Heracross in Emerald, so these two can be exempt from that part of the challenge. Unless you can prove me wrong and show that they are in the game that is.

Last edited:
Accepted Recec, and don't forget you had to solo Pryce with it too ;).

EDIT: MrcRanger97, because your avatar is a Goomy I grace you with the same challange I gave MisunderstoodTyranitar, MasterRace the Goomy. As a result of the fame of being the meme Pokemon of this generation, Goomy believes he truly is the master race of Dragon type Pokemon. Therefore, Goomy must solo any trainer-owned Dragon type pokemon. Because Goomy believes he is the master race, he must also solo any trainer-owned fairy type and ice type Pokemon, as he does not fear them. To evolve into Sliggoo, have MasterRace solo Valerie, and to evolve into Goodra have it solo Wulfric. Also, every time Goomy is killed by a Dragon, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon, MasterRace commands you to throw out all of your Pokeballs and healing items. You also have to solo the Dragon E4 member, or else reset your game and start all over. Also, to prevent cheesing through being over-leveled, MasterRace may only be 2 levels higher than her ace.

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, it's been like a month and I haven't even made an update, so here is my first one, lol.

I guess it is like a Holiday because it's 11/12/13, this isn't going to happen for another 100 years people! Enjoy it!

My request:
me said:
OK finally gonna do one of these things after being asked tons of times, lolololo

Gonna do a Pokemon Emerald Version challenge, please make it easy because I am new and bad. I'm gonna be playing on the E-word so no trading for me. And please give me a starter :D
The Pokemon I was given:
Wobbanaut: Take Pincushion the Cacnea, Cacnea is very self aware of its pins, but also knows it's a very potent battle strategy. It can only use Needle moves and Status moves(Poison Sting, Needle Arm, Pin Missile), Unfortunately it's pins hurt it a lot, whenever he gets hit by a contact move the next move must be a status move. It must learn Spikes ASAP and can only evolve once it has set up 3 layer of spikes in a Gym Leader battle, it must begin every trainer battle with Spikes. When a Sandstorm is active it's needles get clogged up and it's pain lessened. When a Sandstorm is brewing it doesn't need to lead every battle with Spikes and it can use combat moves after getting hit by a contact move.

GLHF ^.^

biggie: For your scramble, i'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16, excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Duskull in Mt. Pyre after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 20 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 10 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 5 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with no STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 150, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 200, with STAB moves.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

Snaquaza:
Take a Tentacool named Icy

Icy thinks that the Cool part in it's name is from Ice
For this, you must have Hail + Blizzard on it ASAP

When it hit by an Ice type attack after it has that combo in it's move pool, it realizes it isn't like that
After this it realizes the cool is from that it is so cool
From this point on, the first move on it must have a S in it. (Screech, Supersonic, Poison Sting, Sludge Bomb, Secret Power, Rest)
The second a W (Wrap, Hidden Power, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Secret Power)
The third an A (a lot)
The last a G (Poison Sting, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb)
It must have these ASAP at if you get any of those moves and you don't have anything for one of these spots, you must learn it unless it conflicts with another challenge
GL HF

Flora: Imma give you a Torchic. Name him Superpowerdude (if that doesn't fit just SPD works!). Basically he thinks he's a super power dude and wants to boost himself up in every fight he's in. When he learns Focus Energy, he must keep it and use it immediately (whenever possible) so he can crush his enemies with ease. In addition, when he learns Bulk Up, he must keep that move alongside Focus Energy to show how manly and powerful he is. Every battle when he has both Focus Energy and Bulk Up, you have a choice to use either one on the first turn then you're free to do whatever you want (your moveset is pretty restricted as it is LOL). Superpowerdude is afraid of Ice-types, though, because they give him the chills and make his muscles feel really weird and uncomfortable. Thus, he cannot fight any Ice-type Pokemon. Oh and one last one, after one Bulk Up, Superpowerdude exhausts his strength because he's not really the best super power dude out there and cannot use any more Bulk Ups. edit: to make it more clear, switch Superpowerdude out of Ice-types. edit: I made it so you can only use one Bulk Up. I think that should make it more challenging in a way. MORE EDITS: You can only use one of Bulk Up or Focus Energy in a battle. Okay, there we go haha!

I don't think my restrictions are that bad. :) In fact, this might be too easy actually lol!

Its_A_Random: You get FEAR the Aron.

This Aron came from the future, where it thinks it can survive & take out unsuspecting foes with its strategy. Sadly the transition to Gen III did not really help itc cause & it gets OHKOed by a lot of things. It must have the Sturdy ability, & it cannot evolve for now. After many battles of failure, it eventually realises what it is doing is hopeless. Once you get a Focus Band, it must be equipped to FEAR immediately, & it may not be removed from it. At this point, it realises there is a hope with its new item. If it can KO 10 Trained Pokémon at 1 HP, then maybe things will get better for FEAR & it can finally evolve past its miserable Aron form!

Have fun.

Mygavolt: Feels the Ralts. Ralts is the Feeling Pokémon, so...When you encounter a Psychic-type, if Feels is not already out, it must switch in and cannot switch out until it or its opponent faints (but you can let Pincushion set up Spikes first). Additionally, it must have at least one contact move ASAP.
Frustration, Return, Façade, Secret Power, Thief, Double-Edge

Finally, it must participate as fully as it can in the battle with Tate&Liza.

I took a BUNCH of screenshots but I realized most of them are superfluous so I cut down from the about 30 or so I took. I also put it all in hide tags to avoid clutter, but it shrinks the picture. If it's a real issue, I'll remove the hide tags, but I'm not sure if people want to see all of my stuff lag up the thread, lol.

AND NOW WITHOUT FURTHER STALLING, WE BEGIN

So, before I started, the first thing I needed to do was find out what random Pokemon I would get for the beginning of BiGGiE's challange.

From the random number generator, I got this:

Landed on lucky 13...

Since I am so lazy, I went ahead to find a site that would put all the Pokemon types in order for me. (Excluding Ghost, of course)

aaaand it turns out 13 landed on Psychic, my favorite type! That's not so bad, I guess.

Loading up the game...

Decided what kind of box border color I wanted, said I was a boy, then Birch asked me for my name. Just put in Hula, because Hulavuta is one letter too many.

Now...believe it or not, I restarted several times around the beginning of the game (I think like 3 or 4??? idk!?!) going all OCD about whether my name should be all caps or not...(just ask Celever, I bugged the hell out of him) After playing through the first five minutes about 5 times, I just decided to make it caps because every other name in the game is caps. But with all of that out of the way, I could finally play and have some fun.

It is actually Justin tbh, but yeah we can go with that >:L

...and with all of that out of the way, we can start with the actual game!

>Arrived at the house

Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there...

From there, I went to my room, and set the clock. Although I'm not sure how much that mattered, considering the internal clock is busted (to be expected). Again, I am OCD so I just HAD to set it to the actual time, which surprisingly was not hard to do despite there not actually being any digits on the clock.

After that, I was told to go visit May and become her friend, and of course I never turn down a chance to meet a nice lady (to any women reading this, I am single and ready to mingle, call me!!!)

So yeah, I went to her house and met her and her mother. (Could I have put a "How I Met Your Mother" joke here? .___.)

I was hoping that we could be more than friends ;)

and this is crazy, but here's my number, Deinosaur already did this joke >:[

Sooooo, after meeting my future wife, I went north, for no particular reason other than I know what to do in these games. I ran into Professor Birch getting attacked by a Zigzagoon...

...which is just silly. Poochyena I can understand, there are a few little dogs around my neighborhood that attack me all the time. I'm not sure what to do with them though, I mean, is it socially acceptable to hit a dog? I'm not sure if they have an owner or if they are abandoned either @_@ whatever

So I reach into his bag and pull out Torchic, as per Flora's challange. At this point, I restarted a few times to make sure I got a male Torchic.

Then we fought that pansy-ass Zigzagoon.

oh, come on, it was a GIRL Zigzagoon too? Professor Birch, this is just embarrassing...*

So Torchic and I put that bitch in her place*

*Disclaimer: Any potentially sexist or misogynistic comments are done purely for comedic effect and do not reflect the actual views of the author, The Scramble Challange, Its_A_Random, Smogon University, or any of its sponsors or affiliates. Any resemblance to actual persons, either living or dead, is purely coincidental.

So, after that, I went back to the lab and Professor Birch let me keep Torchic (no surprise there). According to Flora's challange, I must give Torchic the name "Superpowerdude" or "SPD" if the former does not fit (it does not).

And now you know why I wanted it to be a male so badly

After that, I headed to the next town. A creepy man took me to the store, and gave me potions or something (or were they Pokeballs? ._.)

After that, I went north and met up with May. She wanted to battle me.

I managed to defeat her, and then this nice surprise happened:

SPD learned Focus Energy! I didn't know he learned it as early as level 7, but eh, now I can do Flora's actual cool challange.

After I beat May, we both went back to the town, aaand

aaaaand

After that, I set out on my journey to become a man!! Went out and ran into the first "actual" trainer of the game.

So, now that I actually could do the challange, I did it. Used Focus Energy on my first turn...

...and in that moment...something happened...and I finally realized how great this challange actually was.

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

Anyway, after critting pretty much every trainer on my way to Petalburg, I finally arrived at Petalburg.

Met up with my FATHER, and met Wally. I went with him to get a Pokemon...you all know this part already, lol.

so do the raptors :|

At first, I was kind of sad, because I knew that Wally would catch a Ralts, and one of those Ralts could be Vengeance or Feels!! But...I got over it quickly.

Who wants a MALE Gardevoir anyway??? That's just...weird.

And so...Wally caught his male RALTS, and so began a bee-yoo-tuful rivalry >:L

And that's all for now folks! Come back next month soon for another update, hopefully! If people like it, I'll definitely do more. Doing all of the pictures is a bit tedious, but if you guys really like it, I'll keep it. But overall I'm having a ton of fun critting everything with Torchic, haha!!

That is all.

Okay bored now.

Pokemon List:

because your avatar is a Goomy I grace you with the same challange I gave MisunderstoodTyranitar, MasterRace the Goomy. As a result of the fame of being the meme Pokemon of this generation, Goomy believes he truly is the master race of Dragon type Pokemon. Therefore, Goomy must solo any trainer-owned Dragon type pokemon. Because Goomy believes he is the master race, he must also solo any trainer-owned fairy type and ice type Pokemon, as he does not fear them. To evolve into Sliggoo, have MasterRace solo Valerie, and to evolve into Goodra have it solo Wulfric. Also, every time Goomy is killed by a Dragon, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon, MasterRace commands you to throw out all of your Pokeballs and healing items. You also have to solo the Dragon E4 member, or else reset your game and start all over. Also, to prevent cheesing through being over-leveled, MasterRace may only be 2 levels higher than her ace.
Hello, Ranger. I have a task for you:

Take ASB the Fletchling. ASB is a rather difficult sort, not unlike Smogon's own asb itself. As such, you may catch as many Fletchling as you wish if you are looking for a certain nature, however, for each Fletchling that you catch, you must use 2CC (A.K.A. throw away 200 poke of items for each one). After this is done, Pidgey MUST solo one Gym Trainer from the first four (4) gyms, thus getting 4/9EC. You may not use any more than one potion during each solo. After it has evolved into Fletchinder, it must then solo two Gym Trainers from each of the last four Gyms to get 8/9EC. So, how is Fletchinder supposed to finally become a Talonflame? The answer is simple: Solo your Rival at Victory Road!! ASB is a competitive nature and will NOT take no for an answer.

Next, refering to the NDA (New Data Audit) from #capasb, you can buy an item to equip to ASB. However, it won't be as easy as buying ASB itself. Look at the price of each item then, once you have decided to equip a certain item to it, multiply the item's cost by 500 and throw that much away. Thus, if you want to equip a Life Orb, you must throw away: 20CC x 500 = 10,000 Poke worth of items. If you wish to change ASB's item, you have to buy the item like you did with the last one. However, the old item is considered to be sold back to the PCT, so attempting to equip that item will require you to buy it again.

Next, ASB needs moves. You get the moves up until it learns its first four (4) free. After that, you need KOC to gain moves. Each trainer you battle is worth 1KOC. Level-Up moves cost 15 KOC each until you have 4 badges, from there they become 30KOC each. TM/HM moves cost 25KOC each until you have 4 badges where they become 50KOC each. Gym Trainers from the first four (4) give you 2KOC each. Gym Trainers from the last four (4) gyms give you 3KOC each. Soloing your Rivals nets ASB 4KOC. Soloing a Gym Leader nets you 6KOC.

Finally, ASB has a certain distaste for the difficulty of ASB's own TLRs and must solo and defeat Yvatal (or however it is spelled). Finally, take your chances with the fire Elite Four member to show that ASB is not a pushover. Can you take this challenge and go all the way?

Last edited:
Update:
I have reached the first gym and since I have Completed my Final exam Updates should be regular :D

I Set off on my journey taking Jeff Fennec the Fennekin to the box of no return after catching a Weedle and wonder trading it for:
1384314166669.jpg
Modest nature, Level 24.

I continued into Santalune forest to catch my next two partners in crime.
1384314142062.jpg
Lax Nature, Level 4
1384314713744.jpg
Quirky nature Lvl 3

I quickly caught a load of Pikachus to net myself a Light Ball before moving on to Santalune City. Upon reach Santalune I quickly boxed Slowpoke as he was too Over powered for this stage before Heading into the gym and getting to Viola.

Red's The Pikachu

Lvl 11
Quirky
Tail Whip
Thundershock
Growl
Quick attack

Jet the Fletchling

Lvl 10
Lax
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Peck

Red's Made Quick work of Surskit not letting it attack and taking it out with Thundershock And Vivillion couldn't take 2 Thundershocks ethier, GG Viola. Bug Badge is mine.

Still need 4 more non-starter pokes
Take El Diablo the Hawlucha.

El Diablo wants to become: the best. Fighter. In the world. All of his moves must cause direct damage, and he is only allowed to use Fighting type moves until it solo's the Shalour city gym, minus Korrina. After seeing the power of Korrina's fighting type moves, El Diablo now realises the importance of diversity and his moves now be of all different types ASAP (Flying Press counts as knowing a Fighting and Flying move). To show off how far he has come: El Diablo must solo the Dragon e4 member, (whose name I don't remember either, they really didn't leave an impression on me this generation, I guess) as when it comes to raw Attack, Dragon is the only type that beats Fighting (as of gen V, don't know if it still is) and El Diablo needs to prove that he is much better than the likes of some overgrown lizards.

GL:HF

Just need 1 more challange.

EDIT: starwarsfan and AOPSUser I just realized Angry and Reverse Mode have conflicting challenges. Both require a solo of the Fairy Gym. I need one of you to change your challange or else I will have to reject one.

DOUBLE EDIT: I'll wait until 12:00 P.M. tomorrow. If neither of you have edited your challange by then, I will have to reject one.
I made you solo the entirety of Victory Road with Malamar instead. On your first try. Have fun.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
After quite some time, I return!

Mostly out of boredom, and because the last one was so fun, I am starting a White Treehollow Scramble. Again.

RULES:
1. I will be taking a team of six Pokemon through the White Treehollow, a challenge gauntlet in White 2. These six pokemon and their restrictions are to be selected by you guys.
2. Each of these Pokemon will begin at Level 55. (I did 50 last time, but my team seemed a tad underpowered lol)
3. It would behoove you to read up on the place before giving a challenge.
4. I would prefer to not receive a mon I had in the last challenge. This includes: Lucario, Tentacruel, Togepi, Altaria, Rotom, Krookodile and Druddigon, as well as any other members of their evolutionary lines.

That's about it. I await your challanges!

TEAM:

UllarWarlord Take 2nd Best the Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn knows that he is second best. As such, he must always be the second highest leveled pokemon on your team. He also believes that a choice band attacking set is best, so 2nd Best may know up to two attacking moves and may not have a choice band or choice scarf. He also must solo every Scizor, because Scizor are better than Ferrothorn, and 2nd Best knows it.

Furthermore, he prefers to take things slowly, so you must walk, no running, flying, or bicycling, while 2nd Best is in your Party.

Ullar, take Kong the Slaking. Kong is like the giant ape from the movies, he's big, strong, loves the ladies, and hates planes and dinosaurs. As such, Kong has the following requirements:

1). Must be male.
2). Must not battle female pokemon unless it is your last pokemon.
3). Must always battle Fossil pokemon (even if female, this is the exception to Rule2). Note that Relicanth counts as a Fossil for this challenge.
4). If hit by a Flying Type attack, it cannot switch out and must fight to the very end
5). Like any destructive ape, it must know: Strength, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, and Rock Tomb.
6). Must hold the Lucky Egg because Kong is lucky to have found a friend in his short life.

Good Luck!

Ullar, take Big Baby the Gyarados.

This Gyarados longs for a simpler time in its life, a time where the only things that concerned it were Splashing and Flailing about. Yes, those were the glorious days where it felt it was at the absolute peak of its glory and power. However, it understands that it is growing older, and as a token of this journey, it keeps the first move it ever learned in adulthood: Thrash. As it loves being childish, however, it has allowed you, its parent figure, to Pick The Final Move.
Finally, during your time in the Treehollow you may sate Big Baby's rage against one of the Pokemon that are small and cute even in their adulthood, those being either Audino, Emolga, or Togekiss. After he does this, he understands the power of adulthood, and may remove Splash from his movepool.

In summation:
-Gyarados named Big Baby
-Must have Splash, Flail, Thrash. The forth slot is a freebie.
-May solo Audino, Emolga, or Togekiss to make Splash into a free slot.

Take Legend the Metagross. Legend is a powerful being, a being of legend. As such, it refuses to assoiciate with the common riff-raff. Therefore, it may not battle against a NFE pokemon. It also may not switch in or switch out against a foe, except immediately after KOing a foe. It also may not use any contact move, as those would dirty its body against the commoners. It also may not resort to any dirty tricks (status moves), as its does not use such moves.

However, all legendary pokemon are not the common riff-raff. They are also beings of legend, and Legend must solo (or do its best try at soloing) all of them. The restriction against using contact moves is lifted, but other ones are still in place.

Also, Benga is a trainer of legend, being the first to reach the bottom of White Treehollow. Therefore, Legend may use contact moves against Benga's pokemon as well. Other restrictions are still in place.

Since Legend is a being of legend, it would not do for it to lose. As such, if it faints, it must take out its anger by soloing the next 5 trainers that have no NFE pokemon. If the trainer has an NFE pokemon, Legend must skip that trainer. If Legend faints again during the solo, 5 more trainer solos get added on top of what it already has.

If any rules of this challenge get violated, Legend is appalled by your lack of respect for its legend and may not be used again.

Alright.

Take RBY the Tauros.

This Tauros came from the Kanto region, and it remembers the glory days of RBY. It used to just spam Hyper Beam all over the place, and throw around other random attacks too. Its moveset must consist of Body Slam, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, and Blizzard at all times. In addition, it must always hold a Scope Lens to try to get back to its old critical hit rate. It also dislikes its old enemies, such as Starmie, Exeggutor, Alakazam, Golem, Rhydon, Cloyster, Chansey, and Snorlax. Thus, if it faces any Pokemon from those evolutionary families, it must solo that Pokemon. It's also really afraid of paralysis, as that would have left it useless in RBY, so against any Pokemon with Static or Effect Spore, it may not use Body Slam.

UllarWarlord take a Watchog named Scout
You may use any move for Scout, but with different combinations, you get different challenges
- Physical Moves only = Solo 2 Area bosses
- Special Moves only = No restrictions
- Status Moves + Physical = Solo 1 Floor with it's boss
- Special Moves + Special = Solo 1 Floor without it's boss
- Physical + Special + Status = Solo 2 Floors without their bosses

Extra: - NO STAB (Excluding Status moves) = You don't have to do any restriction

UPDATES:
And so it begins!
Areas 1-2
Areas 3-4
Area 5 + Wipeout 1

Last edited:
After seeing the post above, I just had the idea to do a Pokemon Battle Revolution scramble. The rules are:

• Medium difficulty
  • I will use six Pokemon. They will start at level 30 and be at the appropriate evolution stage for that level. Once I beat Sunny Park Colosseum, I shall level them up to level 40, and evolve them if applicable. Once I beat Courtyard Colosseum, I will level them up to level 50 and evolve them into their final form
  • Try not to give anything overpowered, but don't give anything underpowered either.
  • Egg moves are OK.
  • Any non-legendary Pokemon is OK, as long as it is not particularly weak (e.g Pachirisu, Pidgey sort of thing). I may reject if I believe the Pokemon is too weak.
  • I want a varied team. Therefore, I would like different Pokemon that fulfill different roles. These include sweeprs, tanks and walls for each of physical and special. I also want as little type overlap as possible.
I think that's all; I'll add more if I need to.

EDIT: If you plan on giving me a challenge,can you tell me which species of Pokemon you are giving me first, so then I can decide whether I want to use it before you go to the effort of writing up a scramblemon. And FYI I'd like a Mawile please.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Have to rip me off, doncha...;P

I would like to give you a Machoke.

Organization Member XIV:

You'd really like a challange, I see. So does this little guy.

Take PLSPLSPLS the Bunnelby. This Bunnelby wants things done NOW. LIKE RIGHT NOW. He must always lead battle with Quick Attack, with no exceptions. He wants to be the fastest thing in the world - so why not beat lightning? He must solo the Electric Gym. This may sound easy, but he's not really the down-to-earth type. He also doesn't want to become ugly and fat. Because that's just wrong, man. PLSPLSPLS may not know any Ground-type moves, nor can it evolve to Diggersby. And finally, this little Bunnelby is very envious of those various things that make walking a thing of the past. They could help him go even faster! As such, PLSPLSPLS must always be in the front of your party whenever you are using the Roller Skates/Bicycle, provided it does not conflict with other challenges.

gl;hf

Last edited:
UllarWarlord Take 2nd Best the Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn knows that he is second best. As such, he must always be the second highest leveled pokemon on your team. He also believes that a choice band attacking set is best, so 2nd Best may know up to two attacking moves and may not have a choice band or choice scarf. He also must solo every Scizor, because Scizor are better than Ferrothorn, and 2nd Best knows it.

Furthermore, he prefers to take things slowly, so you must walk, no running, flying, or bicycling, while 2nd Best is in your Party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)