The Second Official CaP Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just as a note, this round still has almost three weeks left in it. It'd be a good idea for people who aren't experienced in CAP to hold off on their match while they experiment a little on the server. Rushing into things won't do much in the long run against a CAP regular.

Sadly, Jimbo's taken the same philosophy. :(

Joatmon and I have talked, but I'm going to be busy until the 9th or10th, so don't get nervous if we haven't fought by then.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I sent a PM to my opponent and haven't heard back yet.

Eidt: He contacted me. We are going to play some time tomorrow.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lost 2-0 what was probably the haxiest match I have played in my life... GG SoT!

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
haha honestly, I get confused. you get frozen. I get frozen. etc. ahhah it was fun though.

i won 2-0 in a great match where i was destroyed for the first 3/4 but my gimmick sets rose to the occasion in the last 1/4 and made a miraculous comeback.

Confirming. I don't feel like playing 2/3, so I'll just say that using <pokemon>'s <move> on <pokemon> instead of <move> was the biggest mistake ever.

gg KD

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I almost made a comeback against the steamrolling that is Magmortified.

stupid unaware, arghonaut is a lame ;_;

anyway, lost 2 - 0, gg mag haha

Just posting to say that I have pmed ~Nauar~ and he has replied.

Our battle may be dificult to arrange due to living in radically different time zones (a six-hour difference).

Nevertheless, I am ready.

SoT

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Locopoke rigged his, not me. ^_^

Also get your matches done you jerks. I will start whoring you with pm's don't test me.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Locopoke rigged his, not me. ^_^

Also get your matches done you jerks. I will start whoring you with pm's don't test me.

lol, sure. If my 'rigged' pairings bother you so much though, feel free to pair me with tennisace or something in round 2. TBH I don't even know who the good CaP battlers are ;_;

SoT

I beat tennisace already :P. And I honestly don't really care, I never thought I'd make it out of round 1 anyway. But this is not the time or the place to talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)