The Second Official CaP Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Lady Bug 1-0. I played like a moron in the opening stages and had some luck go against me but it was a decent match. gg.

CaP truly isn't my game... played a very haxy match but still took one in the L column.
gg Locopoke.
(fidgit is a giant cock)

yeah gg

I dont see how the hax mattered anyway. I crit you with lax and you lose 63% then i shadow ball you roar then i cc for 50% how did it matter.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
yeah gg

I dont see how the hax mattered anyway. I crit you with lax and you lose 63% then i shadow ball you roar then i cc for 50% how did it matter.
Why would i roar, i could have easily Ice Beamed you to get you locked into Shadow Ball, i bring Mence, i set-up on your face, and i sweep. Easy as that.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
We've got almost everything done here, so I'm going to give billy and OG 'til Monday to get their battle done. I probably should've sent out a reminder a bit earlier so...

Otherwise, we're pretty much finished up.

We should get this done soon, we pmed each other a few days ago but we havent been able to reach a time. I'll send another pm to him/see if we can get this done tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)