The Second Round of the Second Tournament of Second Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day left. Get em done. This won't be like last round. I will be flipping all matches if not completed by tomorrow night.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
So, I tried to schedule a time with Jabba for playing during all the week, and all the times I asked him for playing he was afk or he couldn't, and we scheduled to play today but he wasn't online at that time. I will stay online for one hour trying to catch him.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I sent emirinho a VM early on and we scheduled a time but he never showed up. I've been available and on the forums/irc for most of the week, and he never responded to the VM I sent last, despite being on since then. I'll keep waiting, though.

tl;dr: Activity post.

Scheduled a kinda late time with Amell so it's partly my fault, but the last time he's been online is the eleventh and he hasn't replied since.

Just finished updating the OP with "obvious" activity wins. If you feel you were unjustly given an activity loss, plead your case.

Also, you have 24hrs to make an activity post, or else I will flip a coin for your match. Of course, that also means you have 24hrs to complete your matches, which would be preferred.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
What Temptation said. I'm flipping burgers right now so i won't be home 5hrs later. by that time, hes snoozing in bed already...

Dropping out due to some irl stuff.
Sorry, i thought i had already posted this. if i'd known i hadn't i would've told you sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)