The Second Smogon Chess Tournament - Group Stage

dear group four i am not able to sit at the computer for an extended period of time, thusly correspondence is the best way to play me

pm me and we can work something out

if you don't like that i guess you'll have to forfeit ;D

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Me and TAS had a standard notation match before groups were changed - does that count?
I won, and TAS would confirm (He resigned several pieces down.)

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Given you're in the same group, it will count. It is annoying how much switching there has been, but I didn't think much of this stuff would come up.

Count the game we just played as the official win for Ginga against me in our group. I'll play him again for fun but he completely outplayed me there and I was at my best ever. So he deserves the win.

I have a copy of the game log if anyone wants to see it but it's in standard notation. It became quite epic halfway through.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Had a very good friendly with Life. Pity he's not in my group.

Other group 3'ers, pm me so we can play notation chess. feel free to replicate the moves on a chessboard if it helps (It works for me ^_^)

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
So I'm bumping this in the one-week update that I thought would include a large number of games played in the frenzy that is a new chess tournament starting. Obviously people have not played that much, so I'm ignoring the bit where everyone should have played a match by the week afterward, but it would be good if people could get some activity going. And I've PM'd someone about subbing in for badal, but I don't know if that will come up, so if somehow there is still someone who want to sub in then tell me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)