Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Requested: Machop
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 Male Audino Lvl 22 Male Diggersby
IGN : Turks

Sorry to hear about your health and hope you get well soon ^^

Edit: Audino kept on getting sniped x_x

Last edited:
I hope I am ok to ask for another one, if not disregard
Would like to get a sentret( hope that is right)
I still have you in my friend list so if that works better for you let me know otherwise I can put something up on GTS. Thanks again and sending healthy wishes your way

Hi Rufus, could I please get the safari ball Kangaskhan.
I deposited a female level 13 gulpin.
IGN: Karan
Thanks a lot!!

MegaCharizard25: Couldn't find it, sorry.

leathal6: See rules #3 and #4. It is another day for me now, but you were a few hours early there, and I don't want to do direct trades with anyone except the people mentioned in my first post. But I'll contact you about the Sentret later.

Karan and NegaDKR, I've sent your Pokemon.

And now I'm afraid I have to rush out of town on some business, so I won't be around for a couple of days. Please don't post in the mean time! To those who currently have a pending transaction, I will VM you when I get back.

MegaCharizard25: Couldn't find it, sorry.

leathal6: See rules #3 and #4. It is another day for me now, but you were a few hours early there, and I don't want to do direct trades with anyone except the people mentioned in my first post. But I'll contact you about the Sentret later.

Karan and NegaDKR, I've sent your Pokemon.

And now I'm afraid I have to rush out of town on some business, so I won't be around for a couple of days. Please don't post in the mean time! To those who currently have a pending transaction, I will VM you when I get back.
Can u reserve a safari ball kangaskhan for me? I won't be able to get my 3ds till monday

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I'm stuck doing something boring in a place with Internet, so I'll open this thread for an hour or two. All requests will be answered promptly, but only GTS trades since I'm on mobile and don't want to bother digging out people's sigs. Today is a new day so those who requested something before can request something else now.

I deposited a level 17 female Marill and would very much like one of those Repeat Ball HA Shroomish, please. ^^
My IGN is still Alex and the message is "rufusdrumknott".

Thank you in advance for this (If there ever is anything I can do for you, let me know).

Last edited:
I got back earlier than I expected, so I'm available to send out Pokemon now. It's a new day, so those who have requested something yesterday can request something new now.

Hi again, I've deposited a lvl 2 male caterpie with the message rufus for your dive ball gligar. I haven't caught one yet so I can't gender request. My IGN is G

Pokemon Requested: Pawniard (not HA)
Pokemon Deposited: Slowpoke, Female, LvL 1
Msg: rufus
IGN: Isidore

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)