The Secretary's Little Stall [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply, my Internet went out so I couldn't edit my status. Oh, and I am seriously not kidding about rule #1, guys. I might start ignoring people in the future.

ckn: Don't forget your Ps and Qs next time :> Couldn't find it anyway.

BlizzardHero: Which Deerling do you want? I have two kinds.

Pink Floyd: Sent, enjoy.

Could I get the Dream Ball Roselia?
I deposited a Lv. 1 female Snubbull
IGN is Aliza; message is "Drumknott"

Thanks again! :)

BlizzardHero: Couldn't find it, upload something else?

ckn: If you uploaded the same thing, I couldn't find it.

KAIZA: Couldn't find that either, sorry ^^;

Today is a new day and all requests made previously count as having been made yesterday. So even if you requested something yesterday and I couldn't get it to you, once you do get the thing you requested then, you can request something else.

Today is a new day and all requests made previously count as having been made yesterday. So even if you requested something yesterday and I couldn't get it to you, once you do get the thing you requested then, you can request something else.
Sorry kept getting sniped. Reposted. Get it soon this one is a pentaperfect

Depositing a lvl 3 male caterpie on gts sorry, they kept getting sniped

Ah, yeah, it was sniped. I'll be re-uploading it. :)

The PGL is undergoing maintenance meaning that I can't get stuff out of bank so maybe don't put anything up until it's done? Looks like it'll be going on for about four hours OTL

BlizzardHero: Sent, don't put up something of value next time or we'll just be going back and forth because of snipes all day.

ckn: I'm gonna go ahead and say that Caterpies are bad trade fodder, put up something different?

LLeonard: Sorry, the PGL is down for maintenance so I couldn't get the Growlithe out of bank. I'll get to you when I can.

KAIZA: Sent :)

The PGL is undergoing maintenance meaning that I can't get stuff out of bank so maybe don't put anything up until it's done? Looks like it'll be going on for about four hours OTL

BlizzardHero: Sent, don't put up something of value next time or we'll just be going back and forth because of snipes all day.

ckn: I'm gonna go ahead and say that Caterpies are bad trade fodder, put up something different?

LLeonard: Sorry, the PGL is down for maintenance so I couldn't get the Growlithe out of bank. I'll get to you when I can.

Thank you. :)
Just out of curiosity, did my request count as "yesterday" or "today"? Just wondering. ^^;

I had no idea that ppl wanted them lol. Ok, depositing a lvl 3 female wingull. *crossing fingers

Hoping I am able to request again
May I please request a houndour in a moon ball
IGN: lethal6
I will put something up later when I have internet access, just wanted to put the request in now. Thank you

Thank you. :)
Just out of curiosity, did my request count as "yesterday" or "today"? Just wondering. ^^;
Counts as yesterday, so you can request something else whenever the PGL comes back up :)

I had no idea that ppl wanted them lol. Ok, depositing a lvl 3 female wingull. *crossing fingers
Sent.

Hoping I am able to request again
May I please request a houndour in a moon ball
IGN: lethal6
I will put something up later when I have internet access, just wanted to put the request in now. Thank you
Okay, but I don't think I'll allow reservations in the future, they tend to get a bit tedious to keep track of.

Grac
Counts as yesterday, so you can request something else whenever the PGL comes back up :)

Sent.

Okay, but I don't think I'll allow reservations in the future, they tend to get a bit tedious to keep track of.
Gracias, sorry for the inconvenience

Ah, OK. :)
And weird how that works; I can't sync my game because of the PGL issue, so it's there for me too, but I can still access the Bank. Reminds me of something similar that happened a month ago. XD
I guess it varies from person to person.

Ah, OK. :)
And weird how that works; I can't sync my game because of the PGL issue, so it's there for me too, but I can still access the Bank. Reminds me of something similar that happened a month ago. XD
I guess it varies from person to person.
Oh really? :o Yeah I thought it was a bit weird because I didn't know the PGL and Pokebank were related, but when I tried to log into Pokebank, it told me that Nintendo was undergoing maintenance so I thought it had to do with the PGL maintenance ... Maybe I'll try again in a few then :p

Sent.

Sorry about that I promise I am NOT trying to be a pain, I appreciate what you are doing for the community. Putting up a lv3 male lotad
IGN:lethal6
Requesting female moon ball houndour please

Oh really? :o Yeah I thought it was a bit weird because I didn't know the PGL and Pokebank were related, but when I tried to log into Pokebank, it told me that Nintendo was undergoing maintenance so I thought it had to do with the PGL maintenance ... Maybe I'll try again in a few then :p

I guess it makes sense they'd have separate servers, otherwise all online functions like GTS and such would be down, not just PGL. Still, if it's not working for you, then I guess we'll have to wait, no worries. :)

That Repeat Ball Cyndaquil doesn't happen to be female, does it? If so I'd take it.
I don't see what use a spitback male Cyndaquil in a rare ball would be :l In other words, it's female.

Edit: Sorry, that was uncalled for. But I'm completely stumped by this comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)