Secretarius Somnium | Closed but don't lock yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you trade a 5iv female cyndaquil for a moldbreaker rapid spin adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 drilbur? If not, would you do it for just a 4iv female?
EDIT: I bred the drilburs in premier balls.
Not interested, I have an Excadrill Safari I can visit if I want to breed Drilburs.
Also, I don't keep spitback Cyndaquils (or most other things), they get released for space.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for female of this?

Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Blaze
Extrasensory/Reversal
7 31/31/31/31/31/31 Male, 5 Female (a moment of silence for all the 31/x/31/31/31/31 males that were released for space)

Hey Dark Ray :D
Was wondering whether you would trade your previous gen RNGs for 6th gen breeds (before 5th gen Wi-Fi ends...lol).
I at least can breed you female Totodiles in great ball.

Hey Dark Ray :D
Was wondering whether you would trade your previous gen RNGs for 6th gen breeds (before 5th gen Wi-Fi ends...lol).
I at least can breed you female Totodiles in great ball.
Only for annoying breeds like 12.5% females. Also, 5th gen Wi-Fi is ending way too soon, B2/W2 haven't even been around for 2 years in Japan ;_;

Only for annoying breeds like 12.5% females. Also, 5th gen Wi-Fi is ending way too soon, B2/W2 haven't even been around for 2 years in Japan ;_;
Yeah its so sad :'(
I am interested in lonely kyurem and modest shiny ralts. Could you please CMT? Skip straight to post 14 and later for 6th gen stuff :D

Yeah its so sad :'(
I am interested in lonely kyurem and modest shiny ralts. Could you please CMT? Skip straight to post 14 and later for 6th gen stuff :D
Could I get these 2? And which Ralts did you want? I have it in way too many balls .-.
Totodile

Breeding Request Form
Species: Totodile
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None required
Other Notes: (In egg? Location? Time? etc.): None

Muchlax

Breeding Request Form
Species: Munchlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Any (can't pass it on when breeding more Munchlax anyways)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Self Destruct/Pursuit/Whirlwind/Curse
Other Notes: (In egg? Location? Time? etc.): None

Could I get these 2? And which Ralts did you want? I have it in way too many balls .-.
Sure man, I'll get you those. And thanks for filling out the form, no one ever does that lol.
I'll try to get you at least adamant or careful on the Munchlax :D
I can't decide which ball fits the ralts best... There's so many choices xD

EDIT:
Dark Ray :)
Would you mind a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hardy Munchlax? I actually bred this some time ago, but after trying for the past 2 days, cannot even get another 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread not to mention and adamant/careful nature one lol.
The Totodile is done.
Also what is you recommended ball for the Ralts? I'm kinda leaning towards either heavy,dive or moon... But its a hard choice xD
Also I am happy to shift pokes for you via pokebank if you ever need that :)

Last edited:
Hey, I have a new trade thread w/multiple successful trades (trade log's already inaccurate :/) that I'm trying to build since I don't have a lot of pokes. So I'd gladly EV train for you, I can fully EV train 5 pokes in less then 30 min, and I also Lvl pokemon up for people. Reply to my thread if interested.
All I ask in return is Spitbacks of some Pokemon in matching balls.

EDIT: my other refence posts are getting full.
Special balls are entralink exclusive unless otherwise mentioned.

/
|
/
(
technically a Bank Ball)
|

|

/
|
/

|

|
(Colosseum)(
pending)
|
(Colosseum) (Complete!)
|
(Colosseum)
|

|

|

|
(Complete!)
|

|

/
/
/
|
/
/
/

/
|
/

|
(available in grotto)
|

|

|

|

|
Lepidoptera

Lycaenidae

Papilionidae

Pieridae

Arctiidae

Lasiocampidae

Psychidae

Saturnidae

Last edited:
Not sure why I'm bumping this but I am, thread has been updated with stuff, will be updated with some other stuff if I ever get around to it.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Anything of mine for a flawless female shell armour turtwig? Since I know how much of a pain they are to breed, feel free to choose a shiny :)

Dark Ray Pick my two legends(you may pick 3 shinies for one or in that kind of currency if you like) each from this list for that Zapdos and mewtwo

5IV Timid and Bold Xerneas 31/x/31/31/31/31
5IV Timid Yveltal 31/x/31/31/31/31
5IV Modest Mewtwo 31/x/31/31/31/31
4IV Calm Celebi 31/x/27/31/31/31(Pokebank)

Shinies(Self Bred)

Jolly Dry skin Croagunk female 31/31/31/x/31/31(In Great Ball)Drain Punch EM
Modest Shadow Tag female 31/24/31/30/31/30 Gothita HP fire(In Luxury Ball)Dark Pulse EM
Adamant Guts Larvitar Female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female(In moon ball)SR,DD,Outrage and Pursuit

Dark Ray :D
CMT for your shiny super sized Pumpkaboo and your lovely Xerneas?
Also may I enquire about the genders of you UT shiny Bergmites?

Thanks man :)

Last edited:

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I interested in the shiny pumpkaboo and one of the shiny Amaura. I can offer a self-caught 31/31/31/31/31/28 Timid HP Ice Moltres.

Hey, I'm interested in one or the other

Shiny Scyther | Nest | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Technician | Quick Guard/Baton Pass
OT: David TID: 31371

Scyther | Nest | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Technician | Quick Guard/Baton Pass
(female)

CMT for shiny snorunt in a dream ball + other shinies and 5 IV.

evan0913 all my icebergs are Female because the RNG thought it would be funny (it also thought it would be funny if none of the flawless eggs inherited Sturdy from the mother)
How about this for one of the shinies?
My Charmander (X) (Dex No. 004)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Blaze
OT: Nerina | ID: 63517
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Crunch | Outrage | Belly Drum | Dragon Dance
Non-Redis

Trainer_ZER0 Not interested.

bearklyn Sorry, didn't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)