Secretarius Somnium | Closed but don't lock yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's okay. There wasn't really anything specific I wanted... the shiny 6Iv Scyther in a nest ball would be amazing but I doubt you'd do that. Maybe the 5IV Kabuto in nest ball?
Not interested, read what it says 3 lines above the spoiler for the shinies.

Hey, I'm interested in your Shiny Nest Ball Scizor and Shiny Kabuto in Nest Ball, I can also clone them for you. CMT for some shinies, I updated my stock.

Hey, I'm interested in your Shiny Nest Ball Scizor and Shiny Kabuto in Nest Ball, I can also clone them for you. CMT for some shinies, I updated my stock.
Sorry, didn't see anything.

CMT for a nest ball Kabuto spitback?I have a few things which I have not updated
Didn't see anything in your thread, could you tell me some of the things you don't have listed?

Sorry, didn't see anything.

Didn't see anything in your thread, could you tell me some of the things you don't have listed?
Moon Ball Meditite,Safari Ball Pinsir(still breeding),premier ball chikorita,dusk ball fletchling to name a few

Hello! That tyrantrum caught my eye and i would like to trade for it. I have a 5iv all but hp adamant speed boost carvanha shiny w destiny bond if you would like it.
Also have a flawless shiny absol in a premier ball.
I also have a shiny 6iv timid greninja w protean and toxic spikes
And a 6iv modest shiny goodra w gooey

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Arhan Alright, VM/PM me when you're ready to trade, I think my account settings show when I'm on.

Sheppy Not interested.

lockiegengar12 Are you able to clone now?
Nope ;_;
Would it be OK if I found someone to clone it real quick after we trade it? Maybe someone trusted like evan0913?
Also, I just wanna say you've inspired me to start collecting gts legends. Got a 31/x/31/14/31/26 naive xern. HP Fire >_<
Also in your ref, the chikorita I traded you was bred by.com.

Last edited:
Nope ;_;
Would it be OK if I found someone to clone it real quick after we trade it? Maybe someone trusted like evan0913?
Also, I just wanna say you've inspired me to start collecting gts legends. Got a 31/x/31/14/31/26 naive xern. HP Fire >_<
Also in your ref, the chikorita I traded you was bred by.com.
Sorry, no offense to evan but I'm only trading those things to people that can clone themselves, limit the risk of redistribution as much as possible.

Thanks for the info on the Chikorita, and yeah, GTS legends are fun \o/

CMT for these 4? I can do spitbacks of what I have if you don't take clones. I'm fine with a 2:1 trade for each if you are more looking for my non 12.5% females. My partner is also willing to trade her mons as well if you're interested in any of them. Also Aerodactyl doesn't seem to be in your "At a Glance" section for some reason.

>

Kabuto | Nest | Adamant | See below for IVs | Weak Armor | Knock Off/Flail/Foresight/Rapid Spin
1 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female

>

Kabuto | Luxury | Adamant | x/31/31/31/31/31 | Knock Off/Flail/Foresight/Rapid Spin
1 Weak Armor Female

/

Aerodactyl | Heal | Jolly | See below for IVs | Unnerve | Wide Guard/Roost/Tailwind/Assurance
1 31/31/31/31/x/31 Female

>

Anorith | Dive | Adamant | Aqua Jet/Knock Off/Rapid Spin/Cross Poison
1 31/31/x/31/31/31 Swift Swim Female

Last edited:
Hi! CMT for these two:

>
/

Squirtle | Dive | Modest | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Rain Dish | Fake Out/Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Water Spout
3 Female

>

Anorith | Dive | Adamant |See below for IVs | Battle Armor/Swift Swim (see below) | Aqua Jet/Knock Off/Rapid Spin/Cross Poison
1 x/31/31/31/31/31 Battle Amor Female, 1 31/31/x/31/31/31 Swift Swim Female

I must have that Ralts. Unfortunately the only amazingly kickass ball pokemon I got was a Level Ball <something or another I need to look> and a Dream Ball male Luxray. He was perfect in IVs (6), Nature (adamant), And Ability (Guts) but he wasn't female. I also have a somewhat small list of Shinies of you want me to PM them to you :) please

tabor62 Poor forgotten Aero ;-; Clones are fine with me, interested in your Luxury DW Omanyte and Net Totodile, and EV♥'s Dive Scatterbug
tabor62 said:

#138 Omanyte ♀
Timid | Weak Armor
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - HP

Knock Off | Spikes | Toxic Spikes | Water Pulse

#158 Totodile ♀
Adamant | Torrent
31 | 31 | 31 | E | 30 | 31 - HP

Block | Flatter | Mud Sport | Water Sport
EV said:

Lépidonille ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 27765
Timid | Shield Dust
31/01/31/31/31/31
String Shot - Stun Spore - Poison Powder - Rage Powder

richi3f I can trade a Squirtle for a female Lure ball Marill (spitback is fine)

#183 Marill
Adamant | Huge Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower

DarkMilotic Sorry, not interested.

cmt for shiny polar pattern and shiny ocean pattern .

Not listed yet but i have shiny high plain in a repeat ball ( bred by me, sv hatched) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)