Secretarius Somnium | Closed but don't lock yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
MartinLancer Sorry, didn't see anything.

Turtwig Could I get these 2? Preferably Healer on the Chansey.
Turtwig said:
[Scatterbug] [OT: f r a n k y 26564]
Timid
nature. | Compound Eyes
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg moves:
Rage Powder
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups.

[Chansey] [OT: Sam 05919]
Bold
nature. | Healer and Natural Cure
31 | x | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Egg moves:
Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Counter, Gravity
Availability: Bred on request. 31/31/31/x/31/31 spreads only right now.

lockiegengar12 A female of this Gothita would work.
lockiegengar12 said:
Gothita
31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Shadow Tag
Female
None

thiagodd If you can breed it in a Quick Ball it's a deal, I'm in no rush so whenever you're free is fine.

Tortoise I could do a male of either species for the Scatterbug.

please CMT for this :)
Adamant in safari ball female
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Defog/Counter/Quick Guard/Baton Pass
6 Male, 3 Female

Could I get these 2? Preferably Healer on the Chansey.
Sure thing, is the spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 on Chansey fine with you? If you don't mind, can you name the female Scatterbug to be nicknamed "Minuette"? I can trade whenever you're ready.

I'll take the Cyndaquil then. FC is 5172 0349 9697 and can come online in a few minutes.

EDIT: Thanks a lot for the Cyndaquil!

Last edited:
jyuuu Sorry, didn't see anything.

Turtwig That spread's fine and Scatterbug is NNed. FC is 2921-9432-9088, I can trade now if you're free, otherwise just VM me when I'm online (I think my forum settings show my activity).

Tortoise Thanks for the trade.

Hey could you CMT for a female one of these:

Scizor @ Safari Ball
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
6 Male, 3 Female

Not really looking for one, it's just something I didn't have, and I don't really like the appearance of Dive/Dusk on Crawdaunt. But if your Speed Boost Carvanha is in a Quick Ball I would trade a Scyther for a female of it.
Hey Ray, sorry for the extremely late reply, but unfortunately, the Carvanhas are not in Quick Balls. Thanks for the interest though, perhaps we can work something out next time. :]

Could you post some more info? Like IVs, any egg moves, what you wanted in return?
Adamant DD aqua jet crunch and and I am working and ice punch on it and the ivs would be random but 4 or 5

Adamant DD aqua jet crunch and and I am working and ice punch on it and the ivs would be random but 4 or 5
For return I seen you crossed of the chicoritas I would be happy with a female spitback

Moderator edit: Only DarkRay is allowed to double post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

For return I seen you crossed of the chicoritas I would be happy with a female spitback
I'm not offering Chikorita, it's crossed out because I have a pending trade for it elsewhere, and even then I don't plan on breeding it for a while.

Offering High plains Scatterbug Timid Compound Eyes, Repeat ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male

Interested in
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Technician
Female

Offering High plains Scatterbug Timid Compound Eyes, Repeat ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male
Sorry, already got one a bit earlier today, just hadn't had time to update the thread.

In unrelated news, thread now has a new title to celebrate the RNG trolling me with the wrong ability twice in a single batch of eggs.

Do you have any spitback female Cyndaquils? Can offer the following:
(all 5IV unless otherwise specified):
Modest Trace Porygon
Adamant Clear Body Beldum
Heal/Luxury Ball Adamant Intimidate Mawile w/ Sucker Punch and Fire Fang
Luxury Ball Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby w/ Spikes (only one 6IV male in stock currently)
Jolly/Adamant Reckless Starly w/ Double-Edge (in regular Poke Ball however)
Impish Immunity Gligar w/ Baton Pass and Agility (regular Poke Ball :/)
Jolly Speed Boost Torchic w/ Baton Pass, Feint, and Counter (one 5IV male at the moment available)

Do you have any spitback female Cyndaquils? Can offer the following:
(all 5IV unless otherwise specified):
Modest Trace Porygon
Adamant Clear Body Beldum
Heal/Luxury Ball Adamant Intimidate Mawile w/ Sucker Punch and Fire Fang
Luxury Ball Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby w/ Spikes (only one 6IV male in stock currently)
Jolly/Adamant Reckless Starly w/ Double-Edge (in regular Poke Ball however)
Impish Immunity Gligar w/ Baton Pass and Agility (regular Poke Ball :/)
Jolly Speed Boost Torchic w/ Baton Pass, Feint, and Counter (one 5IV male at the moment available)
No, low on box space so most spitbacks get released fairly quickly, especially if I already have a bunch of flawless ones.
And not interested in any of those offers, the sort of stuff I'm looking for is listed in the first post.

No, low on box space so most spitbacks get released fairly quickly, especially if I already have a bunch of flawless ones.
And not interested in any of those offers, the sort of stuff I'm looking for is listed in the first post.
Ah, that's alright. Just wondering.

Hey, saw this in your wants:

Female Safari Ball Pinsir
Any nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
Mold Breaker/Hyper Cutter
Close Combat/Bug Bite or Close Combat/Quick Attack/Feint

I just bred this:

#127: Pinsir (M)

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Hyper Cutter
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Close Combat | Quick Attack
Notes: Comes as regular Pinsir
And can re-breed for the desired egg move combinations. Can I do that for you for a female repeat ball Cyndaquil?

Hey, saw this in your wants:

Female Safari Ball Pinsir
Any nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
Mold Breaker/Hyper Cutter
Close Combat/Bug Bite or Close Combat/Quick Attack/Feint

I just bred this:

#127: Pinsir (M)

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Hyper Cutter
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Close Combat | Quick Attack
Notes: Comes as regular Pinsir
And can re-breed for the desired egg move combinations. Can I do that for you for a female repeat ball Cyndaquil?
If you can do the Close Combat/Quick Attack/Feint combo sure, I could do that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)