Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't added a lot of new things, and have, in fact, removed some old things, my BR Pokemon, but I miss my trade thread so I'm reopening it. I'm pretty busy with some things right now, but I don't think I'll be much slower answering requests either way, so feel free to post.

Even if you've made a request before, please read my Custom Breeding Services post, I've added an important note that may affect some people's decisions to trade with me.

Hello! I'd Love your vullaby *-*

What do you think about a shiny Blastoise Calm 31/0/31/31/31/31? Moves: Rest, scald, rapid spin, roar?

Hey rufus, I'm going to mass-breed some charmanders that you want. If I get one with one of your TSVs,please can I have some spitbacks in return?

Hey rufus, I'm going to mass-breed some charmanders that you want. If I get one with one of your TSVs,please can I have some spitbacks in return?
Only if it's flawless and female. But you almost definitely won't. Why don't you just make an offer of what you have???

Maybe I should take down my wants list. I don't think you guys understand exactly how slim the chances of breeding the eggs I specifically want is. The chances of getting a flawless 12.5% female with flawless parents is about 1/40. Separately, the chances of it matching one of my TSVs is about 1/1000. Do the math yourself. For reference, you can dump 900 Pokemon in your PC total (iirc).

Last edited:
Only if it's flawless and female. But you almost definitely won't. Why don't you just make an offer of what you have???

Maybe I should take down my wants list. I don't think you guys understand exactly how slim the chances of breeding the eggs I specifically want is. The chances of getting a flawless 12.5% female with flawless parents is about 1/40. Separately, the chances of it matching one of my TSVs is about 1/1000. Do the math yourself. For reference, you can dump 900 Pokemon in your PC total (iirc).
So thats 1/40 divided by a thousand... hmmm... you know what forget about it. Please can I do some breeding projects for you then? In return all I want is a bunch of spitbacks. I am better at breeding than the last time we talked. The only reason I don't offer anything is because YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE FREAKING BREEDABLE :) I could breed you a flawless rotom and spritzee which you seem to be missing though.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a conundrum, isn't it. I have pretty much everything, therefore people don't make me offers because I have everything they have. Why don't you tell me exactly what it is you want, then? As in, give me a list. I don't trade in spitbacks either, if I trade you a breedable, it's going to be flawless.

Hello! Could you CMT for a female Dream Ball HA (spitback) of your Ultra Ball Shelmet?
Hey there! Does your Dive Ball Aron have HA and EMs? I'd be interested if it does, if not, I'd like a Luxury HA Murkrow, please :) I also have quite a lot of stuff from your wants list if you'd like to trade for some of those too.

Hey there! Does your Dive Ball Aron have HA and EMs? I'd be interested if it does, if not, I'd like a Luxury HA Murkrow, please :) I also have quite a lot of stuff from your wants list if you'd like to trade for some of those too.
The Aron has HA, but I think it's just freshly caught, so I haven't put any egg moves on. If you want any specific ones, I wouldn't mind breeding them. And yeah, I'm always looking for Dream Ball/5th Gen HA exclusives, but I don't think I've updated my wants list in a while. If you still want Lux Murkrow, I'd be more than happy to find something I need :)

The Aron has HA, but I think it's just freshly caught, so I haven't put any egg moves on. If you want any specific ones, I wouldn't mind breeding them. And yeah, I'm always looking for Dream Ball/5th Gen HA exclusives, but I don't think I've updated my wants list in a while. If you still want Lux Murkrow, I'd be more than happy to find something I need :)
I was more interested in helping you than the other way around, so no worries. Could I get the EMs Body Slam, Endeavour, Curse, and either Stomp or Reversal, please? Reversal is a chain egg move so Stomp is fine as an alternative. Feel free to ask for something else from me, since you'll be breeding a little extra for the EMs.

Might as well add this here, but I'll probably be pretty free with this since it's not very pretty </3

#645. Landorus
Impish Nature | Sand Force | 31.31.31.25.30.30
Extrasensory | Swords Dance | Rock Slide | Earth Power
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
SRed by me on my AS file. Impish Lando-T doesn't run SpD or Spe investment, so this is perfect at level 50.

Yes, it's a conundrum, isn't it. I have pretty much everything, therefore people don't make me offers because I have everything they have. Why don't you tell me exactly what it is you want, then? As in, give me a list. I don't trade in spitbacks either, if I trade you a breedable, it's going to be flawless.

Here is a list then. Please could I have:

Growlithe
Female
Justified
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Morning Sun, Body Slam, Close Combat, Flare Blitz
Nickname: no nickname
Hatched in chamber of emptiness
Shiny?: No
Redis Rights?: Full
Notes: She will make the next generation of growlithes in my thread if that is OK and in a fast ball

Riolu. Great Ball
Female
Prankster
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Blaze Kick, Vaccum Wave
No nickname
Hatched in Azure Bay
Shiny?: No
Redis Rights: Full

I can offer either breeding projects or the pokemon I mentioned in the last post.
Thank you

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Might as well add this here, but I'll probably be pretty free with this since it's not very pretty </3

#645. Landorus
Impish Nature | Sand Force | 31.31.31.25.30.30
Extrasensory | Swords Dance | Rock Slide | Earth Power
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
SRed by me on my AS file. Impish Lando-T doesn't run SpD or Spe investment, so this is perfect at level 50.

me gusta tu landoge.. cmt please :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fast Ball Growlithe is illegal with its HA, Justified, and I don't have a Great Ball Riolu.

You can have a copy for free, might be a day or two before I can trade though.
appreciate it, offer still stands for my diancie or anything else in my thread if you change your mind.

I'm in for two breeding projects :)
Alright, could you breed these two for me, please? IVs don't matter.

Female Zebstrika in a Luxury Ball
Ability: Sap Sipper
Timid Nature
EMs: Endure, Snatch, Screech, Me First

Female Tympole in a Dusk Ball
Ability: Water Absorb
Modest Nature
EMs: Refresh, After You, Mist, Mud Bomb

Ok, could just have them both in a dream ball.
Alright, breed these for me please, IVs don't matter:

Female Sewaddle in a Nest Ball
Ability: Overcoat
Naive Nature
EMs: Baton Pass, Air Slash, Agility, Razor Wind

Female Litleo in a Premier Ball
Ability: Moxie
Timid Nature
EMs: Yawn, Snatch, Fire Spin, Entrainment

Female Spritzee in a Premier Ball
Ability: Aroma Veil
Bold Nature
EMs: Captivate, Disable, Refresh, Wish

Hi can i request these pokemon all in female (we can speak about IV spread later
1. HA Premier Ball Togepi Timid Nature Charm | Lucky Chant | Morning Sun | Nasty Plot
2. Heal Ball Lileep Sassy Nature | Storm Drain Mirror Coat | Stealth Rock | Barrier | Recover
3. Moon Ball Shinx Jolly Nature | Guts | Thunder Fang | Ice Fang | Fire Fang | Night Slash
4. Moon Ball Sneasel Jolly Nature | Inner Focus Taunt | Icicle Crash | Pursuit | Fake Out

I can offer
Lux ball Snover (Brave), Weedle (Jolly)
Heavy Ball Geodude (Relaxed)
Dream Ball Cacnea (Adamant), Croagunk (Jolly), Dratini (Adamant)
Moon Ball Snorunt (adamant nature)
Male flawless Lure Ball Minun(Timid)
Quick Ball Buizel (Jolly), Onix (adament)
Love ball Igglybuff(Bold Nature)

if any of these pokemon have caught your attention, and you want more details please PM me. If you want more than 4 there may be some more pokemon I am interested in, but for now these 4 have caught my attention

Not really interested in anything you have to offer here, especially since Moon Ball Snorunt is an illegal ball combination, which makes me suspicious about the legitimacy of your other Pokemon as well. I can probably think of other breeding projects for you to do though.
I can help you breed

Not really interested in anything you have to offer here, especially since Moon Ball Snorunt is an illegal ball combination, which makes me suspicious about the legitimacy of your other Pokemon as well. I can probably think of other breeding projects for you to do though.
Just saying that it is possible to get a moon ball snorunt. Trade a pokemon holding a moon ball from HGSS to platinum and then catch a snorunt with it at acuity lake or route 217.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)