Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-niceness-
Thanks for your words :) Don't worry about being 'selfish' or anything, this thread is totally for abusing as long as you can remember your Ps and Qs.

-

-request-
Well I'd harp at you for not putting up a Magikarp, but I'm not satisfied by your reason for needing it anyway, so tell me more about your rain team. Have you tried it out on a sim? Anything in particular you want Sherry to do for you?

-

-request-
We can do a direct trade if you need the Mega Stone, but you need to follow the related rules. If you don't need the Stone, I appreciate the thought, but you needn't give me anything of value for my free Pokemon. I clone on a backup save anyway, so I'll probably forget to transfer your Combee to my main save for weeks ...

-

-request-
Sent, good luck with her :)

-

I animated my userbar to promote the main feature of this thread btw, what do you guys think? n-n

Last edited:
Hey rufus, can I have your dream ball absol spitback, please? I've deposited a lv10 male magikarp with the message Rufus. Thanks in advance! :)

Also, if possible, can I ask you to clone some stuff? I can assure you this one is a quick one. Let me know :)

PS: your userbar is interesting :D

Last edited:
We can do a direct trade if you need the Mega Stone, but you need to follow the related rules. If you don't need the Stone, I appreciate the thought, but you needn't give me anything of value for my free Pokemon. I clone on a backup save anyway, so I'll probably forget to transfer your Combee to my main save for weeks ...

I animated my userbar to promote the main feature of this thread btw, what do you guys think? n-n
Alright, I have deposited a Female, LvL 35 Magikarp. However, I will hold onto the Combee to give to you at a latter date. Think of it as a donation. I love your thread and i want to give you something in return for your work for the community.

Also nice userbar. I like how they even go mega when it switches.

-request-
Couldn't find it, sorry, put up something else? You don't still need help cloning, right? Sorry I couldn't help you with that either, I only just got home.

Edit: Sent.

-request-
Sent, good luck with him. Thank you, I suppose. Let me know if there's a breedable in my thread that you want, and I will breed it up for you in exchange. Sorry, I don't like accepting donations, I have so much stuff already I feel bad about it ><

Last edited:
Couldn't find it, sorry, put up something else? You don't still need help cloning, right? Sorry I couldn't help you with that either, I only just got home.

Yeah, Tortoise helped me clone. It's totally fine :) I've uploaded a female lv35 remoraid in exchange, nobody appears to snipe remoraids lol. Message is still rufus. Thanks! :D

Hi rufusdrumknott please could you breed a:

Treecko
Any ball
Timid Nature
Flawless Ivs
Gender doesn't matter
Egg moves: Synthesis Leaf Storm

for me

Thanks in advance and great thread by the way.

Well I'd harp at you for not putting up a Magikarp, but I'm not satisfied by your reason for needing it anyway, so tell me more about your rain team. Have you tried it out on a sim? Anything in particular you want Sherry to do for you?[/quote]

Oops missquoted. Anyways, yes I have used gastrodon on ps, and it needs to absorb manectric discharge plus politoed surf, and its ability and typing make it the only poke that can do that.

-request-
Hi, if you'd like to request me to breed something, please read the rules, fill in the form, and tell me what you're offering in return.

-request-
Hi, I'm not sure if you realise this, but my custom breeds and everything below that are not free. It says so on the post, and besides, there's a very easy-to-fill-in form that you should have used. Are any of your breeds in non-standard Pokeballs? Those are the only things I'm interested in, I'm not interested in shinies.

Discharge, though. Well, now I'll harp on you about putting up a damn Magikarp and minding all of your manners.

I did put up a magikarp... It got sniped. Sorry if my manners are bad though:(. I will try harder.

Edit: oops I didn't specify lvl 100 gastrodon. Sorry. I will repost please(the right way)

Is there anything in particular that you want for the treecko i mentioned
Well I'm not exactly clear on what Treecko you want right now, you didn't fill in the form correctly. If you get more specific, I'd get more of an idea of what to ask for since I'd ask for a bit more if you wanted me to EV-train it, TSV hatch it, etc.

Ok sorry about that. Here is the proper form you wanted.
Pokemon: Treecko
Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30
EVs: None plz
Egg Moves: Synthesis
Nickname: None
Hatching Location: Doesn't Matter
Shiny: No
Redis Rights: Cannot be redistributed
Other Notes: Nothing

Thanks

-request-
Sorry, I'm not willing to breed you a Hidden Power hex flawless 12.5% female. I can breed you a 31/ee/31/30/31/30 female Treecko, but it'll cost you a bit. PM me with what you have to offer, if you're willing to do a couple of breeding projects for it (I don't have a wants list). Also, you need to tell me what nature you want there's a goddamn form that you can copy and paste into the reply box is it really that hard ffs

May I please get this?

#059. Arcanine @ Life Orb
♂ | Nicknamed 'Prince' | Hatched in Vaniville Town
Adamant Nature | Intimidate | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Wild Charge | Morning Sun | Close Combat | Flare Blitz
OT: Misty | ID: 52085
Egg Moves: Body Slam

I'm trying to get into competitive battling.(haven't been since heart gold) I would use this baby on my regulaur team as a lategame sweeper after I've cleared away entry hazards. Most of my friends use steel/fairy/grass types for their walls and Prince would be the perfect lategame sweeper for me as of now. Please and thank you :))) I have deposited a level 10 male karp and my IGN is G

Last edited:
May I please get this?

#059. Arcanine @ Life Orb
♂ | Nicknamed 'Prince' | Hatched in Vaniville Town
Adamant Nature | Intimidate | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Wild Charge | Morning Sun | Close Combat | Flare Blitz
OT: Misty | ID: 52085
Egg Moves: Body Slam

I'm trying to get into competitive battling.(haven't been since heart gold) I would use this baby on my regulaur team as a lategame sweeper after I've cleared away entry hazards. Most of my friends use steel/fairy/grass types for their walls and Prince would be the perfect lategame sweeper for me as of now. Please and thank you :))) I have deposited a level 10 male karp and my IGN is G
I dont know how useful that would be in UU. I just see it it getting walled by Mega Aggron, a huge threat in UU. How do you plant on dealing with him? (Assuming your friends are also in UU) Even if you get of a intimidate on him, he still has the physical bulk to tank hits for days, and the type coverage to hit pretty much anything you throw at him with super effective hits. Note also the Mega Aggron is generally used as a late game sweeper, because he needs to avoid spA's. Also i just realized how few spA's there are in UU

Last edited:
I dont know how useful that would be in UU. I just see it it getting walled by Mega Aggron, a huge threat in UU. How do you plant on dealing with him? (Assuming your friends are also in UU) Even if you get of a intimidate on him, he still has the physical bulk to tank hits for days, and the type coverage to hit pretty much anything you throw at him with super effective hits. Note also the Mega Aggron is generally used as a late game sweeper, because he needs to avoid spA's. Also i just realized how few spA's there are in UU
I actually hadn't thought of him.. although I feel like timid lucario/aura sphere or vaporeon could handle it

I actually hadn't thought of him.. although I feel like timid lucario/aura sphere or vaporeon could handle it
Aura Luc is usually carrying a mega stone, putting him out of class (otherwise he really is weak, even Aggron take hits). Mega Aggron losses his rock type so water no longer is super effective. His new ability filer makes it possible to better resist physical hits, especially from a STAB Flare Blitz Super Effective Arcanine. Entei is your best bet when dealing with him when hes mega but watch out if hes running roar, which can severally ruin your day.
EDIT: I forgot about Chandelure XD, use him if your opponent is running Mienshao, and avoid the high jump kick. However, watch out if you dont invest in speed, as Vaporeon, one of Aggrons more popular partners may out-speed and get the kill. Even that, running energy ball might not be able to get the kill.

Last edited:
Reactions: ckn
-request-
Sent. Prince was one of my first SV-hatching projects, and Growlithe is one of my all-time favourite Pokemon, so I hope he brings you good luck. Feel free to VM me any good replays if it ever strikes your fancy to do so, I love watching replays.

-
To other people who frequent my trade thread, and this isn't directed at anyone in particular, please do not:
  • criticise the Pokemon I choose to breed and train, their movesets, their EV spread, or anything else in relation
  • criticise other people's choice of Pokemon or what they want their Pokemon to do for them
This isn't a competitive forum, this is a trade thread. If you think I'm dumb and my Pokemon sucks, you don't have to say so. If you think you can help someone make a better team from the description they've posted here, go and PM them. Please don't clutter my pretty trade thread with natter ;-;

Sent. Prince was one of my first SV-hatching projects, and Growlithe is one of my all-time favourite Pokemon, so I hope he brings you good luck. Feel free to VM me any good replays if it ever strikes your fancy to do so, I love watching replays.

-
To other people who frequent my trade thread, and this isn't directed at anyone in particular, please do not:
  • criticise the Pokemon I choose to breed and train, their movesets, their EV spread, or anything else in relation
  • criticise other people's choice of Pokemon or what they want their Pokemon to do for them
This isn't a competitive forum, this is a trade thread. If you think I'm dumb and my Pokemon sucks, you don't have to say so. If you think you can help someone make a better team from the description they've posted here, go and PM them. Please don't clutter my pretty trade thread with natter ;-;
Gracias amigo :)

Hi rufus, would you trade some females of your Colosseum starters? I don't need any egg moves or IVs, just the Pokéballs for my collection. If this is not a huge hassle for you, could you please let me know?

(Sorry for not being specific as to which Pokéballs I need, I just wanted to make sure you are ok with trading those before asking)

I don't know if I have anything that interests you, though, but CMT.

Thanks!

PS: late good luck with your thread :)

Hey Rufus! You're probably one of the best users on Smogon, maybe even the best. Can I get Moonbeam the Cresselia please? My team is lacking in a Screens user, and we would appreciate it.
Hope you get better soon :)

-request-
Normally I'm not down for a request like this, but I'm happy to do it for an established user such as yourself :) Let me know which ones you want first and I'll pick out some stuff from your thread. I don't mind doing as many as you need, just remember that it'll probably take me a while to breed them all due to their low female ratio.

-request-
Uh, thanks. Magikarp?

Edit: For future reference, you're supposed to put up the Magikarp first.

Last edited:
Normally I'm not down for a request like this, but I'm happy to do it for an established user such as yourself :) Let me know which ones you want first and I'll pick out some stuff from your thread. I don't mind doing as many as you need, just remember that it'll probably take me a while to breed them all due to their low female ratio.
Thanks, I really appreciate it! I'll check which ones I need and will let you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)