The Serpent And The Princess [COMPLETE]

Would You Like To See More Pokémon Made Fully Re-Distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have voted no. I can understand why a lot is redis but I think there is enough. it are always the same who work realy hard for stuff and people who do nothing then profit and leech of it. some stuff that took a lot of effort should remain rare and only traded for other stuff thats equaly rare by the person who spent all the time and effort into it:)

Hi, I voted yes because more Pokémon fully Re-Distributable means give everyone the oppurtunity to have Pokémon that are difficult to obtain without the possibility of breeding with a &IV ditto or using RNG manipulation. So many times I tried to breed a shiny 5 IV pokemon without any result. The chance to have that Pokémon was so few. Than this community gave me the Pokémon I was searching for and it was a joy for me. That Pokemon was a Fully Re-Distributable. Someone could say that have many shiny 5 IV Pokemon around can lower the value of having a shiny 5 IV Pokémon. I think this is nothing compared the possibility to share something beautiful with the community. This is the only way to enlarge the communitiy and gave to the Pokemon world the visibility it deserve.

I hope my explanation was clear enough.

My FC is 2062 9326 7676 and the IGN is Kurt.

Thank you. Bye.

EDIT: I see you online now. I'm ready to trade if you want.

Last edited:
Agreed, but when doing this and when making them re-distributable. People should credit the original catcher in their thread. So that they get the reputation while still helping the community.

Online by the way if you would like to do the trade :) Once again, thanks for doing this.
You're welcome, I hope everyone will credit me for my resets.
Thank u ;)
You're welcome.
Thank You for the Rayquaza and the Diancie, and thanks for doing this for everybody! :)
You're welcome.
I have voted no. I can understand why a lot is redis but I think there is enough. it are always the same who work realy hard for stuff and people who do nothing then profit and leech of it. some stuff that took a lot of effort should remain rare and only traded for other stuff thats equaly rare by the person who spent all the time and effort into it:)
But don't you think it's silly for everyone to catch the same Pokémon over and over? You're welcome to these prizes though, if you want them. Thanks for posting.
Thank you so much! I missed out on the Diancie event, so this has made my week!
You're welcome.
Hi, I voted yes because more Pokémon fully Re-Distributable means give everyone the oppurtunity to have Pokémon that are difficult to obtain without the possibility of breeding with a &IV ditto or using RNG manipulation. So many times I tried to breed a shiny 5 IV pokemon without any result. The chance to have that Pokémon was so few. Than this community gave me the Pokémon I was searching for and it was a joy for me. That Pokemon was a Fully Re-Distributable. Someone could say that have many shiny 5 IV Pokemon around can lower the value of having a shiny 5 IV Pokémon. I think this is nothing compared the possibility to share something beautiful with the community. This is the only way to enlarge the communitiy and gave to the Pokemon world the visibility it deserve.

I hope my explanation was clear enough.

My FC is 2062 9326 7676 and the IGN is Kurt.

Thank you. Bye.
Adding you now and then I'll jump back on wifi.

You're welcome, I hope everyone will credit me for my resets.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

But don't you think it's silly for everyone to catch the same Pokémon over and over? You're welcome to these prizes though, if you want them. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome.

Adding you now and then I'll jump back on wifi.
maybe in a way it is but it isnt fair that like 10 people do all the effort and all of them benefit sure they are allowed my rarities but only if they have put in some effort too.

in my opinion it isnt fair if ive spent more then 40 hours on a prject to give away for something that person didnt even spent 5 minutes on. so some stuff should be redis but the most rare stuff should remain rare and only for people who worked hard themself. because a lot of people only come here to get easy stuff without ever putting in effort into getting something cool themself where other people could benefit from.

there should be some sort of balance

Last edited:
Hi, I voted yes because there are some pokemons that are very hard to get and sometimes people don't have enough time to get some of them, but I think that everybody should try to some pokemons by themselves because you feel very happy when you get that pokemon by your own, for example, when you breed a pokemon and you get a shiny pokemon with good ivs, you get very happy because of that :)

Thanks for the giveaway :D

More Pokemon should be made for redistribute because:
  • One day, you'll get your butt kicked and want to trade for the pokemon that sweeped you.
  • If you're not trading it's possible you have a social disorder and don't like to interact with others - Pokemon should not cater to a mental illness.
  • If your pokemon is not allowed to redistribute, they'll be stuck with you forever and that's abusive. Stop Pokemon abuse and call the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pokemon) or the Pokemon for a Cause.

maybe in a way it is but it isnt fair that like 10 people do all the effort and all of them benefit sure they are allowed my rarities but only if they have put in some effort too.

in my opinion it isnt fair if ive spent more then 40 hours on a prject to give away for something that person didnt even spent 5 minutes on. so some stuff should be redis but the most rare stuff should remain rare and only for people who worked hard themself. because a lot of people only come here to get easy stuff without ever putting in effort into getting something cool themself where other people could benefit from.

there should be some sort of balance
It's kind of fun to disrupt the balance a little bit to give newer users a chance to play though. :)
Hi, I voted yes because there are some pokemons that are very hard to get and sometimes people don't have enough time to get some of them, but I think that everybody should try to some pokemons by themselves because you feel very happy when you get that pokemon by your own, for example, when you breed a pokemon and you get a shiny pokemon with good ivs, you get very happy because of that :)

Thanks for the giveaway :D
Added you. Coming online.
More Pokemon should be made for redistribute because:
  • One day, you'll get your butt kicked and want to trade for the pokemon that sweeped you.
  • If you're not trading it's possible you have a social disorder and don't like to interact with others - Pokemon should not cater to a mental illness.
  • If your pokemon is not allowed to redistribute, they'll be stuck with you forever and that's abusive. Stop Pokemon abuse and call the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pokemon) or the Pokemon for a Cause.
I lol'd. Added you and am coming online.

I was a bit torn, but I ultimately voted yes mainly because everyone deserves a fair chance to receive certain Pokemon. Some Pokemon are extremely difficult to obtain and not everyone has the time to obtain them. That being said, I can see where the people saying no are coming from, as it takes an extremely long time to obtain some Pokemon and you may feel cheated giving that Pokemon to someone who barely spent any time trying to obtain the Pokemon.

FC is 3368-1022-7382, IGN is Tom. Really cool giveaway btw :]

It's kind of fun to disrupt the balance a little bit to give newer users a chance to play though. :)

Added you. Coming online.

I lol'd. Added you and am coming online.
there is hardly any balance to begin with you can get almost everything for nothing. why should I spent 100 hours getting a few good pokes for people who never put in anny effort. they dont add anything to the community as all only leech from people who do like some kind of parasites. its different if they put in effort if they get 1 or 2 pokes which require a lot of effort they can trade those for other stuff which took effort then they realy deserve it. but why does 1% have to provide for the other 99%? thats just far from fair. why would I wanna spent a lot of effort if only OTHERS get the fruit and I get nothing for it at all?

so everyone should be able to get realy good stuff but only if they put in some effort as well not just being a leecher only

I was a bit torn, but I ultimately voted yes mainly because everyone deserves a fair chance to receive certain Pokemon. Some Pokemon are extremely difficult to obtain and not everyone has the time to obtain them. That being said, I can see where the people saying no are coming from, as it takes an extremely long time to obtain some Pokemon and you may feel cheated giving that Pokemon to someone who barely spent any time trying to obtain the Pokemon.

FC is 3368-1022-7382, IGN is Tom. Really cool giveaway btw :]
Adding you now.
there is hardly any balance to begin with you can get almost everything for nothing. why should I spent 100 hours getting a few good pokes for people who never put in anny effort. they dont add anything to the community as all only leech from people who do like some kind of parasites. its different if they put in effort if they get 1 or 2 pokes which require a lot of effort they can trade those for other stuff which took effort then they realy deserve it. but why does 1% have to provide for the other 99%? thats just far from fair. why would I wanna spent a lot of effort if only OTHERS get the fruit and I get nothing for it at all?

so everyone should be able to get realy good stuff but only if they put in some effort as well not just being a leecher only
Hmm, maybe more people would approve if I had a giveaway in which only people with trade threads could enter? Or maybe they should have to breed ANY 5 IV Pokémon to show them what it's like? I don't know, I don't want anything in return for these, but I see where you're coming from. Hmm. Oh well, this giveaway will just be today and tomorrow; so no major harm done.

Voted yes, but as I started typing I can't really find a good a reason to give on why that is. So now I'm leaning more towards no. Assuming your question is more directed toward 6th gen SRs, I think people should realize that good SRs have good trade value but if everyone has a copy of your poke, then all those hours spend SR'ing seem kinda wasted.

But It also depends on who are you are, I guess some are perfectly content being the one to spend hours SR'ing so no one else has to.

All in all, I think making a pokemon fully-redis should be left up to the discretion of the OT. However, I'm just fine with seeing people choose to keep good SRs to themselves as I am to see people giving them away. Kinda balances it out I guess.

Hope that made sense?

Voted yes, but as I started typing I can't really find a good a reason to give on why that is. So now I'm leaning more towards no. Assuming your question is more directed toward 6th gen SRs, I think people should realize that good SRs have good trade value but if everyone has a copy of your poke, then all those hours spend SR'ing seem kinda wasted.

But It also depends on who are you are, I guess some are perfectly content being the one to spend hours SR'ing so no one else has to.

All in all, I think making a pokemon fully-redis should be left up to the discretion of the OT. However, I'm just fine with seeing people choose to keep good SRs to themselves as I am to see people giving them away. Kinda balances it out I guess.

Hope that made sense?
Hmmm, thanks for the input. I was just debating on making more Pokémon re-distributable or not myself. But it seems some friends would rather I didn't. While others support me. This giveaway is kind of fun really. I believe everyone to this point has been traded, but I'm still taking requests.

I voted yes. It's noce to share around stuff you have caught with love, and then shared it with the world. It makes the world a nicer place. I would personally do it with the HP ground latios and near pent flawless (30 Spdef if I'm not mistaken) cosplay pikachu, but I haven't got the time, or the equiptment to do such a giveaway ;-;. It's also a nice way to say thank you to a community that spent time

IGN: Phil || FC: 1461-6185-4413

I voted yes. It's noce to share around stuff you have caught with love, and then shared it with the world. It makes the world a nicer place. I would personally do it with the HP ground latios and near pent flawless (30 Spdef if I'm not mistaken) cosplay pikachu, but I haven't got the time, or the equiptment to do such a giveaway ;-;. It's also a nice way to say thank you to a community that spent time

IGN: Phil || FC: 1461-6185-4413
Adding you now, if you trade me those two, I can add them to the giveaway if you'd like. I'll find some cloners for them; just give the word.

Also, hi reshiram, I got so caught up reading your post, I forgot to add you and come online; so I'm adding you and P3DS now and am coming online.

Adding you now, if you trade me those two, I can add them to the giveaway if you'd like. I'll find some cloners for them; just give the word.

Also, hi reshiram, I got so caught up reading your post, I forgot to add you and come online; so I'm adding you and P3DS now and am coming online.
ok. and btw I didn't mean to say you wasted your time SR'ing that Rayquaza, but you're just one of those that choose share over horde. IMO we need both kinds of people here on smogon.

I voted yes, things like Wondercard ones are great because they're stupidly hard to get a good copy of. Other things like Kalos/ Hoenn legends are good too, however I think stuff like RNG's which take hardly any time to learn how to do should be limited to encourage more people to learn how todo it.

I'm not going to be around for a while after now, since I'm busy. That, and I'm trying to get all the ribbons on both that I can in gen 6 for each of them. Each of them spent a while to get, and I want to spend a bit more to make them special, and not another pokemon hanging around in the box. And the fact that the ribbon entry in battles will look cool on both of them.

ok. and btw I didn't mean to say you wasted your time SR'ing that Rayquaza, but you're just one of those that choose share over horde. IMO we need both kinds of people here on smogon.
Thanks for taking the time to voice your opinion. :)
I voted yes, things like Wondercard ones are great because they're stupidly hard to get a good copy of. Other things like Kalos/ Hoenn legends are good too, however I think stuff like RNG's which take hardly any time to learn how to do should be limited to encourage more people to learn how todo it.
I've added you and am online now.
I'm not going to be around for a while after now, since I'm busy. That, and I'm trying to get all the ribbons on both that I can in gen 6 for each of them. Each of them spent a while to get, and I want to spend a bit more to make them special, and not another pokemon hanging around in the box. And the fact that the ribbon entry in battles will look cool on both of them.
Just bring randoms then! I'm online now. :)

Already have you added :) Anyways, I voted yes. but I'll give an explanation to both sides of the arguement, keeping it non-redis keeps the "Value" of these two pokemon. meaning it won't be floating around smogon leaving you with 2 pokemon of no trade value since everyone will have one. but at the same time yes, Who knows maybe your rayquaza and diancie will reach to other websites too, it will always have your id, and how cool would it be to see everyone using YOUR pokemon?

Edit: Also appreciate this very much as I missed out on the diancie event, and gave up a bit too early on resetting rayquaza, Thank you for hosting!

Already have you added :) Anyways, I voted yes. but I'll give an explanation to both sides of the arguement, keeping it non-redis keeps the "Value" of these two pokemon. meaning it won't be floating around smogon leaving you with 2 pokemon of no trade value since everyone will have one. but at the same time yes, Who knows maybe your rayquaza and diancie will reach to other websites too, it will always have your id, and how cool would it be to see everyone using YOUR pokemon?

Edit: Also appreciate this very much as I missed out on the diancie event, and gave up a bit too early on resetting rayquaza, Thank you for hosting!
Have you added and am online now.
Thank you so much.
You're welcome!

I voted yes, because more people should have the opportunity to play competetive with these gems. It balances the WiFi metagame, even though it's just a little bit. Nevertheless it's a drop in the bucket, I appreciate it.
Btw thanks for this giveaway!
FC: 5412-9948-9958

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)